Night out clubbing

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Morefun42
Virgin

Night out clubbing

Unread post by Morefun42 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:29 pm

Night out clubbing
My husband and I went dancing at a club we hang out at times. I was in my usual short skirt low cut top club attire . We arrived late so we couldn’t find a table . I noticed a guy sitting by himself at a table . I asked him if he mind if my husband and I could joint him. He excepted. The man was good looking and nice probably in his early 30s. We had a great time talking and dancing. Ended up that he actually served in one my husband’s military unit but they did not serve together. He was still in the military just home visiting family. After all the military talk our conversation got pretty hot when I asked him if he had a girlfriend or wife. He explained the military and deployment took a toll on his marriage and had been divorced over a year and that he’s taking a break from dating to concentrate on his military career. I flirted with him telling him that was a shame. As nice and attractive you are I’m sure there are a lot women wishing you were dating. That started the flirting between us that lasted all night. At first when I would dance with him he would get really close to me but was carful to not make a move on me. Then later the more we danced the more heated the dancing got. At times I’d turn and rub on him dancing with my back to him. I could feel through his pants he was turned on. When ever I did this he would press against me and I could feel his hard cock pushing on my ass cheeks. This was turning me on. Later I found out My husband told him it was ok to dirty dance with me and that I enjoyed that type of dancing.

Things were also heating up at the table and my pussy was really wet. My husband at times would run a finger up my skirt and test the waters finding a wet hot dripping pussy. He was driving me insane wanting to get fucked. I couldn’t wait to get home and fuck my husband. At one point my husband was fingering me under the table. He had skirt pushed up with my thong to the side with his 2 fingers fucking my pussy. This action was totally exposed to our new friend who was sitting just to my right, my husband to my left. I looked over and our new friend was staring down watching me get fingered. His eyes were so glued to my pussy getting fingered that he never even noticed me looking at him watching. This teasing went on and off throughout our stay in the club. I did get more turned on knowing our new friend was watching me get played with under the table. At one point I was dancing with both of them at the same time. I was dancing between them both when my husband kept scooting in on me pushing me more towards our friend. I knew exactly what my husband was doing. He was trying to sandwich me between the two. So I decided to give him what he wanted and now I was feeling my husband grinding at me from the front and our friend grinding into my back side. I must admit feeling both their cocks hard in their pants grinding on me at the same time was a tremendous turn on.

Then later during a slow song our friend asked me to dance. The dance floor was very crowded and we were in the middle pressed together. At this point I could feel his hard cock pressing just above my pussy. His hands also made their way down my back and onto my ass. I was surprised that he got brave enough to slip one hand up my skirt. My pussy was dripping so bad that I knew he was feeling my wetness. I wanted him so bad to explore my pussy but he held his hand just between my legs just barely skimming my pussy. It was driving me crazy. I grinned hard on him, even once slightly bending knees hoping his fingers would slip in my pussy. The teasing went on all night at the club. Between him and my husband teasing me I was so ready to get home and fuck my husband.

When we told the guy we were going to be heading home he decided to leave also and walked out with us. My husband playfully whispered saying I should kiss him good night. I just laughed.
By luck his car was parked close to ours on the top floor of a parking garage. Hardly any cars were parked their and that’s why my husband parks up there. Less chance of his car getting hit. We stoped at our new friend’s car and talked a bit more. He was leaning up against his car as we all talked. I looked down and could see his hard on in his pants. I was standing between the two when I decided to say my goodnight by leaning over on our friend and hugging him goodnight. As I did I felt his hard cock push against my hip area. Feeling this I held the hug a good long time enjoying his cock pressing against me. I felt him slightly press a little harder onto my hips. He was ever so slightly dry humping me. This instantly got my juices flowing between my legs. Then I thought of what my husband said and I decided what the hell. I was now in a deep passionate tongue kiss. We held a long kiss. His hands were locked around my back squeezing me in tight. The kiss seamed to go on for ever. I found myself moaning as we kissed enjoying the moment.

Then I was taken totally by surprise when I felt my husband lift my skirt pull my thong to the side and insert his cock inside me. I was so wet that my pussy easily opened up allowing him to penetrate me deeply. With each thrust from my husband I was pushed hard onto or friends cock and body. Our new friend now had his hands up my top feeling my breast off. Then he moved one hand down and was rubbing the top of my pussy lips as my husband fucked me. His fingers rubbing my clit and my husband slapping up against my ass pumping his cock in my pussy was too much. I was a little caught by surprise at first to what was happening but I was too turned on to think much about it or care as pleasure took over me and I was crying out that I was going to cum. I came so hard. It felt so good to cum after all that sexual tension.

Obviously the guy new I was getting fucked as he kissed me. I knew I had to return the favor for the pressure they brought me so I reached down and unzipped his pants. I then reached in and started stroking his cock. I could feel his pre-cum all over my hand as it lubed his cock. We continued to kiss as I massaged his cock with my hand. It was a big turn on feeling his cock in my hand and knowing I was bringing pleasure to him. He had so much pre-cum . I thought poor guy you needed this. Then I felt my husband push hard and deep in me and shoot his cum . I moaned loudly as I felt his cum shoot inside me. After he was done I turned to kiss my husband taking my attention off our new friend .
As I kissed my husband I felt the guy place his cock at my pussy’s entrance and push in. I now had “his” cock all the way inside me. With my pussy already filled with cum it easley invited his cock. He slid in with no effort. I felt him thrust as deep as he could. He grabbed my hips and pressed even harder against me and then held his cock deep in side me for a minute or so. I squeezed tight with my pussy muscles locking him in. I bent slightly over giving our friend better penetration and held on tight to my husband and said OMG hunny his cock is inside me. My husband just said enjoy it and went to massaging my breast as I got fucked.

Our new friend had some wonderful staying power. He pumped me for a good 7 to 10 minutes making me cum again before he announced he was going to cum. It felt as if he was going to pull out but I reached back and pulled him back in. Told him to cum inside me. He grabbed my hips tight and thrusted deep shooting his cum inside my pussy also. It felt good feeling his cum rushing inside me . I worked my pussy muscles on his cock trying to milk every ounce of cum he had to give. He stayed inside me for a little bit after he came. Though his cock was now obviously not as hard he still slowly pumped my pussy. As he pulled out I felt cum pouring out my pussy and down my leg. His cock was still looked semi hard and covered in cum. I got on my knees and took him in my mouth. I wanted to taste his cum and my husband’s that I’m sure was coating his cock as well since they both shot inside me. His cock felt warm. My body was shaking a little with excitement knowing I was tasting him . I was planing on just cleaning his cock off but I couldn’t help my self. He was moaning , grunting, and saying OMG that feels so good, it’s been so long, yes please don’t stop. I guess him being sucked off and watching my husband reach down and massage my pussy using the cum dripping out as lube he was soon getting hard again. What a turn on to feel his cock grow to full hardness in my mouth. I sucked him for a good while. My husband almost had me ready to cum again playing with my pussy. Then I could our friend was about to cum and was looking forward to tasting and swallowing all his cum but at the last min he pulled his cock out . Stood me up and bent me over the hood of his car. Luckily I had all that cum as lube because this time he entered me with force.

Every thrust was hard deep and fast. Each thrust made a loud slap against my ass. There was no give bent over on his car so with every deep thrust my pussy felt the full blow of his cock hitting deep the back of my pussy wall. What may have felt a little discomfort at first changed to pure pleasure. I tried to hold back my orgasm as long as I could . I tightened up every muscle I had trying not to cum . I cried out OMG I’m going to cum. Please shoot you cum baby . OMG please shoot I want to cum with you. About 6 or 8 deep thrust later and one final thrust holding in deep. I felt his streams of cum shooting hard inside me. I cried out as my orgasm took over my body and my legs went weak and shook uncontrollably as I came. My orgasm lasted a good moment and my legs shook all over a good minute. I looked over and could see my husband was ready to fuck me again too but my pussy just couldn’t take any more. We all talked a bit more then finally said our goodbyes and left. On the drive home I gave my husband a blow job. I felt bad my pussy couldn’t take another pounding. I noticed in the car his cock was still hard so I sucked him swallowing ever ounce of cum he shot.
Now our new friend and us text back and forth with an occasional phone call.
BTW…
My husband loves it when we here from him because I’m always so wet after talking to him and my husband takes full advantage of that.

Hotwifecplmi
Trainable

Re: Night out clubbing

Unread post by Hotwifecplmi » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:03 am

Great story! Sounds like all three of you have found a good connection!!

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:02 pm

What a night!!!!!!!! Was the lover much younger than you two?

Morefun42
Virgin

Unread post by Morefun42 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:56 pm

OOAA wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:02 pm

He’s a about 20 years younger. We are late 40s and early 50s He talks about coming out this summer to see his family again so we will definitely be looking forward to his visit. Unfortunately he left to fly back home shortly after we met. He did come by for a short visit the day before he left. That gave us all a chance to talk more and play a little more . He’s really a great guy.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:25 pm

Morefun42 wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:56 pm
OOAA wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:02 pm

He’s a about 20 years younger. We are late 40s and early 50s He talks about coming out this summer to see his family again so we will definitely be looking forward to his visit. Unfortunately he left to fly back home shortly after we met. He did come by for a short visit the day before he left. That gave us all a chance to talk more and play a little more . He’s really a great guy.
WOW, sure an extra thrilling the age gap!!! Please, keep us informed...

Any thoughts about chat/phone/video games these months till summer? :cool:

Morefun42
Virgin

Unread post by Morefun42 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:57 am

Actually she has been chatting and texting with him on and off. He’s mostly free on weekend so on any Friday or sat night they will chat or text. It’s been fun, at times we do a photo shoot and email or text him pics. Their phone call conversations we put on speaker phone and she masturbates for him at times. She tried face time with him once, now that can get hot watching her face time with him. LOL .

As I mentioned before he came by the day before he left. That day he came over early for breakfast. She greeted him at the door with only a short robe that soon fell to the floor . They fucked the hole morning skipping breakfast. Yes I joined in too. We ended up going out to lunch. After lunch back home he fucked her again. It was a wild morning and early afternoon. During so I convinced her to let me take some pics of him fucking her. They both agreed . So now we send him some of those photos they become part of the conversation. I also “honestly” hit the wrong button and ended up recording about 1 minute or more of video. She can probably explain the day better but it was fun. We’re hoping he can stay longer this summer and do a vacation with us.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:27 pm

Morefun42 wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:57 am
Actually she has been chatting and texting with him on and off. He’s mostly free on weekend so on any Friday or sat night they will chat or text. It’s been fun, at times we do a photo shoot and email or text him pics. Their phone call conversations we put on speaker phone and she masturbates for him at times. She tried face time with him once, now that can get hot watching her face time with him. LOL .

As I mentioned before he came by the day before he left. That day he came over early for breakfast. She greeted him at the door with only a short robe that soon fell to the floor . They fucked the hole morning skipping breakfast. Yes I joined in too. We ended up going out to lunch. After lunch back home he fucked her again. It was a wild morning and early afternoon. During so I convinced her to let me take some pics of him fucking her. They both agreed . So now we send him some of those photos they become part of the conversation. I also “honestly” hit the wrong button and ended up recording about 1 minute or more of video. She can probably explain the day better but it was fun. We’re hoping he can stay longer this summer and do a vacation with us.
Seems you are getting together pretty well!!! Enjoy the journey! ;) :twisted: