Consensual rape roleplay

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
firef503
Trainable

Consensual rape roleplay

Unread post by firef503 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:50 pm

So this has nothing to do with hotwifing but it is a good story and it was a big hit on reddit. I am a bull and my two main fetishes are sex with other men's wives, and rape roleplays. I have done the rape roleplay several times and the sex is incredibly hot. Every situation is different and every situation generates several Stories. This is one of the hottest:

I have done rape roleplays several times. I'm very diligant about safety and making sure the right person is consenting to it with a safe word (bad experiences have taught me that). I would go as far to call myself a serial consensual rapist. Most recently I came across a new "victim" via tinder. She was a candidate for home invasion since she lived alone. She was a bit bigger but very kinky. This was going to be much in the same fashion others had been. I got a week window to strike. This time I was going to be different and strike on the first night. I thought she might take some comfort in thinking that I wouldn't go for the very first night. She did live in a duplex so sneaking in safely could be a bit of a chore. I waited until about 2 am and came up to her door to find her key hidden behind a gargoyle porch decoration she had. I let myself in and came up to her room. She was asleep and the bathroom light was one. She is where I do my thing, something I've done many times before. I started to take off in the doorway but then she gets up! I was quiet, she didn't hear me but just happened to need to use the bathroom. I was waiting around the other side and waiting for her to come out and grab her if I needed to. But she didn't, she want right back to bed. This was new for me. All my previous home invasion attacks they were sound asleep. But I thought I'd try it half away. So I sneak up to her bed. Usually they wake up to my hand covering their mouth but this time I made a little noise bumping the headboard on purpose as I looked over the top of her. Her eyes opened to me staring at her and she is immediately started. Now it's on! She had a little more fight in her than the average woman I have to give her that. But like most women that think they are going to be different and give me a challenge, she didn't. I quickly and easily overpowered her. She also made things more realistic than anybody I had ever had before. She begged, cried and whined as I ripped her panties off. "no please don't do this, please don't do this, what did I do to you, you can take my money, you can take anything, I don't care just please don't do this." It actually even had me convinced for a minute and second guessing myself, she is making this VERY realistic that I thought maybe I've got the wrong person? But now what? If this was the wrong person I had already broken and entered, tore off her panties, committed sexual assault. If I stop now it's not going to be any different so I might as well go for what I came for.
At that point she was naked from the waste down. I rammed my finger in her to find her pussy soaking wet. I started to guide my cock in her and she continued, "Oh my god, you aren't going to rape me are you, oh my god, I can't, I can't do this." Just as she was saying that my cock went from sliding along her pussy lips to buried deep inside of her. She started crying, real tears. It really felt real. The entire time I kept thinking either she is very good at acting or she was being set up. Her begging and fighting me off turned to a more exhausting crying and repeating, "oh my god and I can't believe this is happening." as she laid there just giving up. It was like fucking a dead fish. Normally a terrible way to have sex but this time it was a turn on because this rape role-play was so incredible realistic. As I was there pumping her crying lifeless body ever so slowly her body starting responding back. Fighting off what her brain was telling her pussy started to want it. She started to meet my thrusts with tiny little thrust of her own. Those tiny thrusts started turning into bigger and bigger thrusts. Now her body was waiting this rape yet she was still crying and saying that she couldn't believe this was happening. That never stopped, even when her big thrusts started to transition into an orgasm. She fought it off at first but much as I've learned from other rapes her fighting it off only made it more intense. Then she let out a huge one. Whole body right down to her toes. But it was still an orgasm that was fighting off the her brain telling her it was wrong. Because she still fought me just a little, still cried, her pussy gripped my cock and that was too much. Between that and how realistic this really was I came and I came hard. I pumped a huge load inside her pussy. Her pussy lips welcoming every drop but her brain even more upset for the violation that had just occurred and a big load of my DNA just unloaded deep inside of her.
Much like before I pulled out right away and told her not to move. This time I wanted to get out fast. I had thought my safeguards that I also use beforehand her foolproof. But not I really started to second guess myself. I've posted about my own safeguards before which the main one is a pic of her holding a sign consenting to a rape role-play among others. But did I make a mistake? Maybe an ex was really good at photoshop? Maybe she had an evil twin sister that wanted her raped and set her up? Or maybe she she has split personality disorder and doesn't even remember consenting? Either way I needed to get out of there fast. I turned her over and told her to put her head in the pillow and not not get up for 10 minutes. I then took her cell phone and brought it down to the kitchen where I set it on the table. If she was going to turn on me I needed a head start. I dressed quickly and left very quickly out the front door. Luckily I had parked around the corner. I got in my car and drove away.
When I got home I didn't even want to message her. If I did in fact just rape an unwilling victim I didn't want more evidence. So the next morning I woke up with an email from her. Nervous to open it I halfway thought it was going to be something like, "thanks for raping my bitch ex wife" or "finally you helped me exact my revenge on my twin sister." But it wasn't, it was from my victim telling me how great it was and her biggest fantasy had finally played out. I asked her a few details of what happened and asked her why she cried. She replied with, "I wanted it to be as real as possible. I just shut off my brain and pretended I was being raped for real and my body was just reacting to it." She had done a good job. I have always prided myself on making a rape role-play as real as possible but she had outdone me. This was as real as real gets and I loved it. Now I'm just hoping my next victim can top that.

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Re: Consensual rape roleplay

Unread post by Jeff111 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:51 am

Many enjoy the rape ‘fantasy’ scenarios. No problems with that. But given your comment below, even if it is a story, confirms that you’re an arse!

“I thought maybe I've got the wrong person? But now what? If this was the wrong person I had already broken and entered, tore off her panties, committed sexual assault. If I stop now it's not going to be any different so I might as well go for what I came for.”