Indelible Memory

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Indelible Memory

Unread post by jw_kk » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:24 am

While helping KK unpack from her recent Las Vegas trip, I was reminded of an event that happened relatively early during our progress down the hot wife path - one of the outfits KK had taken on her trip was a black leather and lace basque, or corset top, and a short leather skirt - the outfit was in her bag, and in unpacking, I noted the skirt appeared to have a little whiteish, crusty stain near the hemline. KK saw it, and said, “Oh dear, that’s going to have to go to the cleaner for a little TLC…” I purchased this outfit for her for “private wear” after her last pregnancy, after she stopped nursing, and the baby-weight had fallen off, as a sexual confidence builder for a hotel date we made when striving for some husband-wife “alone time” and a break from parenting.

I have vivid, un-eraseable memories of my wife in that sexy outfit, and one that to this day is indelible, that I recall in complete detail.

Late in the fourth year after our initial hot wife experience, when things were pretty well sorted out between us, my wife had developed a high degree of comfort, and an even higher level of sexual aggression and lust, and had begun actively leading things for us. We had experimented some with solo dating, but it was honestly pretty rare, and I was usually along, and present for most encounters, if not an active participant.

The week after the Valentines Day “holiday,” KK was feeling particularly amorous, and in need of some strange cock - she was almost to the point of climbing the walls with desire, and need for the special feeling, and attention that’s part of an encounter with a strange man.

I got a call from her before lunch time on a Wednesday, while I was still at work. She said, “I’m going out this afternoon, and probably won’t be home until late. There’s a convention downtown, and I am going to a meeting.”

I was caught off balance - I asked her, “What convention? I didn’t know you had a meeting… there was nothing on your calendar when I checked this morning.”

KK said, “It’s not a business meeting. It is a fun-time meeting, for me, OK? I’m leaving about 3:00pm, and I have to go get ready. I won’t be home until late, and I’ll call you or text you to check in. Don’t worry. Its all arranged.”

I paused, and finally said, “Well then - I guess its all arranged. Do you need a ride? You’re not going to drink and drive are you?” KK retorted, “No! I’m not going to drink and drive. He’s sending a car for me.” I shot back, still feeling off balance, “Sending a car? Who’s “he?” Anyone I need to know about?” KK fired back, “No, nobody you need to worry about dear. I’ll be fine. Don’t wait up.” And with that, the call ended.

After I got off the phone, and thought about it all, I made some excuses and cleared my calendar for the remainder of the day. I left during the lunch hour, and headed home, hoping to catch KK well ahead of her 3:00pm departure.

About five minutes after I got onto the freeway, headed home, traffic ground to a halt. I was stuck in traffic for almost an hour and a half, due to a collision a few miles ahead, and couldn’t get off the highway, as I was grid-locked between exits, and in the left center lane, with no way to maneuver. I called KK a couple of times, but got no answer.

When the traffic jam broke up, I sped home like a mad-man, and managed to pull into the driveway at 2:40-ish, still hoping KK would be home so that I could at least talk to her, and get some details about what was going on.

I raced into the house, and found KK in the master bath, putting the finishing touches on her make-up. She was standing in front of the mirror, and was absolutely stunning. My wife was wearing the black leather and lace basque top, sleeveless and shoulder-less, that pushed her big tits up, creating a wonderfully sexy, but entirely inappropriate amount of cleavage.

She had on her glove leather skirt, which comes down about mid-thigh, and as she was moving around the dressing table, leaning, I caught a glimpse of her stocking top and garter clip as her skirt rode up - black stockings, lacy tops...

KK had on a pair of sexy spike-heel sandals, and my cock was rock hard just looking at her. She had on diamond stud earrings, and her single diamond anniversary pendant, and she had her engagement and wedding rings on - that was kind of unusual, as she almost always took them off when going on a date, or on the prowl - kind of her thing, at the time, she said, “It frees me from the bonds of marriage, and I can just be me.”

I had bought the outfit for her to wear in private - it was almost too inappropriate to wear anywhere in public, and certainly not a “daytime” look - the whole get-up simply said, “Fuck me!"

She finally glanced at me, sort of sideways, and said, “Well, what do you think? Am I going to get fucked?”

I said, “Oh hell baby, you aren’t even going to make it out the door without getting fucked! What’s going on here? Are you really leaving in daylight dressed like that?”

I can still remember that glare - KK staring me down, and saying, “What, you don’t like it? You think its a little too much, a little too slutty? You remember dirty boy, you’re the one who started this…”

I tried to back-pedal, and instead tell her how hot and sexy she looked, and asked, “Will you at least call me a couple of times to check in, or if you need me for anything, anything at all?”

My wife said, “I’m pretty sure I won’t need you for anything - at all - I’m going to go get fucked now, so don’t wait up. I’ll be home sometime after midnight, maybe… don’t you worry.”

Just as she finished her curt retort, the doorbell rang. She said, “That’s my driver. Such a thoughtful man, sending a car for me… see you later dear. Be a good dirty boy now.” She grabbed her little handbag off the dressing table and strutted out, leaving me standing in the bathroom.

For the next several hours, I tried to pass the time, fretting, worrying, lusting, even jacking my cock, but stopping short of cumming a half-dozen times, deciding to save my cum in case my wife wanted to fuck when (and if) she got back home.

Finally, at midnight, I got a text from KK - “I’ll be home by three. Everything’s fine. xo”

Of course, I waited up. At around 3:15pm, I heard the door open and close. I could hear the click of my wife’s heels as she came through the entry hall, and into the den. She said, “Well, you’re still up then. Good. I need some attention. Get up, and let me see if you missed me.”

Looking at her, she was just as gorgeous as when she left more than twelve hours earlier - save for a few things out of place, there were a couple of runners in my wife’s stockings, her hair was a bit tussled, and it looked like her basque was barely covering her nipples. Her lipstick was a tiny bit smeared, but otherwise she looked fantastic.

KK said, “Take off your clothes - I want to see your big hard cock. Did your cock miss me? Was it all big and hard? Did you jack it, thinking about me?” I stripped off every stitch of clothing in a flash. In fact, my cock was raging hard, bobbing up and down with my heartbeat.

“What a nice hard cock… now undress me - just take off my top and my skirt.” I turned her around, and unzipped the back of the skirt first, helping her step out of it. Her ass was bare - no panties. “I gave him a little souvenir, baby, my dirty panties…”

I unhooked the clasp of her basque, and undid the zipper, and let it fall away. KK was facing away from me, in just her garter, stockings, and heels. Her ass cheeks were a little red, a little bruised looking. She said, “Now you take me back. Make love to me.”

Moving close, I pressed against my wife’s ass, rubbing my hard cock onto her smooth skin, and pulled her against me. I started groping her big tits, pinching her nipples, and kissing her neck and ears. I whispered into her ear, “How did you meet him?”

KK said, “On AFF - first messages, then we started having phone sex…”

I asked her, “Is he big? Bigger than me?” She said, “Yes… very big… he has such a pretty cock…”

Continuing to kiss her neck and nibble her ears, I could feel my wife grinding against me, writhing, to the point my cock became kind of caught under one strap of her garter belt. I asked, “Did you let him kiss you? Did you let him kiss your pussy?” KK replied, “Oh yes! God yes! I let him kiss me everywhere! He is such a hot, sexy kisser, and he made me cum on his tongue… more than once!”

I let one hand drop down between my wife’s legs, and found her smooth, bare pussy dripping, sopping wet. I started to gently rub her clit, and kept kissing her neck and ears, then whispered to her, “Did you suck his cock baby? Did you take it in your mouth?” She was breathing hard, and said, “Yes, I sucked his cock. I got him so fucking hard, and I just kept on sucking and licking it, but I didn’t let him cum.”

She turned toward me, and said, “I want you to kiss me baby, while I touch your cock. I want to feel it in my hands…” I started kissing her, passionately, while she fondled my balls and stroked my cock with both her little hands. After a few minutes, I pulled her closer, to slow, or stop her, because she had me on the verge of an explosive orgasm, and I wasn’t ready to cum. I whispered into her ear, “Did you let him fuck you? Did he cum inside you?”

My wife said, “Oh fuck yes… he fucked me so good! I let him put his bare naked cock inside me baby, and he fucked me and fucked me. I let him cum inside… want to see?”

KK pulled away from me, and got on the floor right there in the hallway. She spread her legs, and I saw that she was dripping wet, and her pussy was red-pink, gaping, like it had been fisted or blown out somehow. My wife said, “See it baby, see how good he fucked me? He was so fucking huge!”

I got between my wife’s legs, and mounted her, burying my cock as deep as I could in a single stroke. KK’s pussy was hot, wet, and I got a rhythm going, trying to fuck her hard enough, and fast enough to pleasure her, but trying to avoid cumming prematurely. She started talking while I fucked her;

“He was so fucking big baby! He made my pussy squirt… he did this thing with his big cock, so deep in me, from behind, with his fingers, and it made me cum, with his fucking huge cock inside me, and it made me cum over and over and over…

I let him cum inside me baby… deep inside without protection. I wanted his cum in me. I hope its OK, but I wanted his cum in me…

I let him cum inside me more than once, and I let him take me from on top, and from behind, and with me on top - we did it over and over because it felt so good - his big cock felt so good in me. He wanted my bottom, and we tried, but it was just too big - he got his big fat cock-head in my little bottom, but I couldn’t take him any more, and he was so excited he squirted all over my butt…

I pretended I was letting him make a baby with me, just like we did, fucking and fucking and cumming and cumming…”

At that point, I lost it, and started uncontrollably cumming inside KK’s pussy, burying my cock as deep into her as I could push it. I can still recall the squishing, wet sounds of it, and the way my balls felt, tight, hot, aching, as my cum drained into her.

I finally collapsed on top of her, at which point my wife wiggled out from underneath me, and squatted right on my face, squealing, “Eat my pussy and make me cum you dirty boy. Eat that cum and give me what I need! Make me cum!”

I felt like I was drowning, but within a few minutes, managed to bring my wife to a smashing orgasm, with her grinding on my face, gripping my cock in her hand. She leaned down and started slurping on it, trying to make it hard again, stopping briefly to try an command me to an erection; “Get that cock hard baby, get it hard. I want it in my pussy!” The mix of cum and juice draining from my wife’s gaping pussy, onto my face was incredibly erotic, and between her ministrations and urging, I got hard again after a couple of minutes. She dismounted me, and got on her hands and knees, and said, “Fuck me baby. Fuck my pussy!”

I got behind her, and shoved my cock into her, and started thrusting. I used her hanging tits as handles, and roughly fucked her from behind, finally bringing one hand back to strum her clit. I managed to get her cumming, and as her orgasmic contractions intensified, it made me cum again, draining me completely - I kept fucking her and strumming until I simply couldn’t take it any more, and collapsed onto the floor of the hallway, breathing hard.

I can still visualize KK in that moment - she got up, off her hands and knees, and stood astride me, legs open, pussy dripping globs of hot sticky cum, with a huge grin on her face. She said, “Now I’m good - get up off the floor you dirty boy, and take me to bed, and maybe I’ll tell you some more about his big cock for a bed-time story…"

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Re: Indelible Memory

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:54 pm

You are a wonderful story teller! Please recount additional adventures!
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Re: Indelible Memory

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:33 pm

This can't be the end of the story? Can it? Please go on, dirty boy!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!