What could have been... Though it's not too late

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
scott2hottie
Prepubescent

What could have been... Though it's not too late

Unread post by scott2hottie » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:35 pm

I ran across this site this week and I've spent a few days immersing myself into a world that was previously closed to me. That's not to say I haven't had my run in a couple of times, but let's just say it was fleeting experience, like seeing a comet that comes every several years or so.

So as part of my my introduction, I'll share an experience that happened to me in my mid-20's... almost 20 years ago.

While I was in college, I used to work a restaurant and I helped run a Sunday Restaurant league. It was completely casual, with food and kegs... The restaurants were 5 star, so it was a competition who could furnish the best food when it was their turn. I've always been into softball (and sports in general), so it kind of fell to me to help organize the league for a few years.

There was cute, mid-30's thirties woman from another restaurant who helped me with the league. She was married and to be honest, I didn't even look at her in a sexual way, I guess in my mind she was off limits. After the games on Sunday, we'd always head to one of the restaurants to get liquored up and just have fun in general. Restaurant workers (especially lifers) tend to get crazy when they let loose. Anyway, during the season, her and I would have to coordinate quite a bit to make sure everything was good to go for Sundays.

During the third year of me helping, she let me know that her and her husband was going to be out of town for the next game, so she wanted me to come by their house to pick up the equipment and other stuff.. etc. She suggested that while I was there, I might as well hang out for awhile and have dinner. It seemed a bit weird to me because there was no reason that someone else from her work could have just brought the equipment. However, she let me know that their townhouse was located on the 13th green at Arrowhead Golf Course in Highlands Ranch (Co). I enjoy golfing sometimes, so we could mess around on this expensive course after it closed.

Now, her Husband had never attended any of the softball games on Sunday. In fact, this would be the my first time meeting him. When I arrived, he answered the door and invited me to the backyard. He seemed like a nice enough guy, older than her.. maybe 40? When you're younger, it's hard to judge these things. I figured he must have a very nice job, because the place was great.

As a quick backstory, my longtime girlfriend and I had recently broken up. Everyone in the league knew her because she was very good looking and athletic. She asked me how I was doing since the breakup and I replied that it sucked but I was getting over it. Then things started getting a little weird.

Now, this was a long time ago, so I don't remember everything perfectly, but it's still pretty clear. We were hanging out on the patio and she was feeding me drinks and shots... steadily. I started to protest that I should slow down so I could drive home, but she just replied that I could stay the night and to just relax.

I was definitely getting the vibe that she was hitting on me and making subtle moves... She would sit next to me after bringing me a drink and put her hand on my shoulder or back... and let it just linger. Sometimes it was my thigh. All the while, her husband was a feet away while we were pleasantly chatting away. Though between the alcohol and her attention, it was definitely getting more and more difficult to stay focused and what we were talking about.

Eventually dusk rolled in and we got up and hit golf balls around the green. My mind was in complete overload.. How did this guy not realize what the fuck was going on? I'm sure some of you are laughing about it now, knowing exactly what was going on.

Finally the sun went down and she suggested we head in to watch a movie. At this point, I have to no idea what was going to happen next. But I was feeling great from the drinks and from attention this hot woman was giving me. I was just about to the point that I didn't care what this guy was thinking anymore. I mean, I had a good time hanging around with them so far, but I was young and dumb and certain desires were kicking in.

Her and I settle in on the couch, while he goes to get more drinks. Though I'm three sheets to the wind at this point and the last thing I need is another drink. As soon as he leaves, she leans over starts sucking and licking on my neck. I'm extremely sensitive there (in a great way). I'm instantly hard and she grabs me through my shorts. She firmly starts rubbing me with one hand while her other hand goes under my shirt to my chest. I remember grabbing the couch with both hands like I'm trying hang on to a cliff to keep from falling to my death.

She pulls away and I come back to reality. From behind me, I'm handed a drink and we all go back to watching the movie. I have no idea what it was. Her husband was standing the doorway, focused on the show. I'm want to rip off this woman's clothes, but am able to restrain myself. I force myself to try to calm down and watch the movie.

A hand reaches over and unzips my shorts. I glance towards the doorway and he's nowhere to be seen (I think). She pulls out my hard penis and slowly takes it into her mouth. I lean back and grab her head. I'm slowly thrusting into mouth as she takes it as deep as possible. She looks up at me and says, "Was that better than Teresa?" Who? Oh, my Ex... "Yes", I replied, "You're amazing."

She pushes me back onto the couch, then takes her shorts and panties off. She turns around, putting her wet pussy in my face and resumes sucking on my cock. I'm focused on her clit and everything in world is far away... even her husband.

She gets up and takes my hand, leading me to the guest bedroom. I practically rip her shirt and bra off and push her over the bed. I furiously start taking her from behind, eventually I'm close to finishing. I pull out and she grabs me and throws me down on the bed and mounts me. I'm holding on to her hips as she's rapidly grinding back and forth. She's leaning back, looking to the ceiling.. her breasts are amazing and I can't help but grab them with one hand, while still holding on to her hips with the other.

I'm not wearing any protection and let her she needs to stop because I'm close to the no going back point. She jumps off and immediately grabs my manhood in her hand, rubbing up and down... sometimes sucking on it.. She takes my load in her mouth, some of it runs down her chin.

She leaves for short while and I'm laying reflecting on just what the hell happened. I go the bathroom to briefly wash up. The room is swaying a bit... She returns and we go for round two in the guest bathroom with her sitting on counter and me holding her thighs in the air.

At this point, I'm ready to pass out, from the sex and the booze. I crash on the bed and the next thing I know it's about 6am in the morning. It takes me awhile to realize where I am and what happened. I kind of freak out and I suddenly I don't want to be there when they wake up. I get dressed head for the door. I'm at my car when I realize I forgot my pager inside (lol... remember those?).

When I get to the door, he opens the door, pager in hand. I can't exactly remember what he said, something like "Don't forget this!". Anyway, I suddenly realized he knew what was happening all along. I'm sure he was watching the entire thing... somewhere. Actually, he might have been 5' away from me at times and I wouldn't have noticed.

We never hung out like that again, though I thought about it often. Her and I remained friends until I moved for a job after graduating college. I was so young then, I didn't know what could have been. Maybe she was waiting for me to make the next move for another night out.

I'll never know. But who knows what the future holds.

OOAA

Re: What could have been... Though it's not too late

Unread post by OOAA » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:19 pm

Hot story!!! ;)