Cheating wife cum trifecta.

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
cumload
Virgin

Cheating wife cum trifecta.

Unread post by cumload » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:30 am

Cheating wife gets the cum trifecta

True story

My wife and I had become disconnected over an extended period of time.

We were on a beach trip with our kids and it overlapped with her friends trip coming down to North Myrtle. She spent from Saturday- Thursday with us and I dropped her off on Thursday with her sister and two other friends.

We were heading back on Saturday and I believe she ended up staying thru Sunday with her friends.

Let me tell you that I did not know what went on for almost two years. I eventually caught her cheating with the same guy and the whole story came out.
She ended up going out with her friends on Saturday night to an Oyster bar for dinner and drinks. It was there she met Andrew who apparently charmed her with his silver tongue. He was there with a couple of friends for a bachelor party for a wedding that was a couple of weeks off. They hit it off and chatted each other up throughout the night.
They bother stayed there drinking for several hours. I do t know if they closed the place or if both groups(his and hers) just left at the same time. They both got on the same shuttle bus to go to their different hotels. Somewhere during the short ride my wife agreed to go back to his hotel room which he was sharing with 2 other guys. She agreed to it right in front of her sister and her other two friends. So everyone knew she was taking her married ass back to this guys hotel room to get fucked.
Andrew had a nice hotel room for the three guys. It had a separate living area with a couch where him and my wife hooked up. She finally gave me the details fairly soon after I caught her cheating with the same guy at another location.
She sucked him off to start with and he fucked her missionary for a while and then he finished off in her mouth while she sucked him some more.
That’s all she ever told me about that night. She said the other guys were pretty drunk and passed out in the other room right after they got there.
My wife had plans to go back to the beach with our kids and her sister in two weeks which was the same weekend Andrews friend was getting married
At the beach.
They made plans to get together on that trip as well. My wife made up some lies saying she was going to meet her tennis friends down there for one night and passed our kids off to her sister for the Saturday night at the beach and she went and checked into The motel Andrew had booked for them.
She drank on the beach all day while waiting for Andrew to arrive. She apparently got a good buzz going. Andrew arrived around 6 pm but had to get ready to go to the wedding. They made out briefly she said but that was it until later.
My wife continued to drink and listen to music while she waited. I can imagine she was pretty tore up and ready for just about anything.
Andrew arrived back at the motel around 10 and my wife was ready for him. She told me it did not take long at all for him to have her on her back with his cock buried up in her pussy. He finished like that with her laying there and he shot all his cum up in her pussy.
He was not done for the evening though he had not
Fucked her ass yet.
Apparently it was not very long before he was ready to go again. I don’t know how it got started but it ended up with her having her ass up in the air spreading it open with both hands while he was fucking her pussy from behind. I guess he thought it was an open invitation to fuck her ass because she said he just pulled out and hurried it in her ass without any warmup or anything.
She said it was such a shock she dreamed in pain. She tried to get out from under home but he pinned her down and fucked her ass till he filled it with cum too.
So he had fucked my married wife three times and had all her holes and had cum in every one completing the cum trifecta.
They then went to bed and he fucked her once again before he left in the morning.
He lived out of state and they did not see each other much. She did meet him twice more for overnight sessions in another town where he does lots of work.
She lied saying she overnight business in the area.
I finally caught her the last time. We about split up. I hated the lies but was turned in about the fucking.
I jacked off three time the night she confirmed she had been cheating.

Every time I fuck her I think about him filling her up with cum.

The other night I came in her ass and then later in her pussy while we were talking about what a slut she was. I took her ass just like he did. I was fucking her from behind and I just shoved it in. I did warm it up just a little bit with my thumb but I just rammed it in and she grunted loudly and tried to get away but I would not let her.
I left my cum just running out of her ass till a little while later when I fucked her pussy some more.
I can just imagine her laying in The motel bed at the beach with both her ass and her pussy leaking his cum till he ended up fucking her again.

Beachbum17921
Virgin

Re: Cheating wife cum trifecta.

Unread post by Beachbum17921 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:18 am

My wife did that a few yrs back. It was hot. He moved out of state and that was the end of it. How can I get her to do it again?

Beachbum17921
Virgin

Unread post by Beachbum17921 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:49 am

She would go out and spend the night with him. When she came home in the morning she would tell me all about it. Then as time went by she didn't give any details. Sometimes she was too sore to fuck me but would rub her pussy while I jerked off. I loved it when she was fucking him. He came on her tight little pussy everytime.

Eagle_Valley_Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Eagle_Valley_Guy » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:48 am

Have you talked about making it an official arrangement? With him or someone else?

Beachbum17921
Virgin

Unread post by Beachbum17921 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:49 pm

I would love for her to find another full time lover. I just love to share her with other men.

Beachbum17921
Virgin

Unread post by Beachbum17921 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:50 am

Since she went through menopause she says sex is painful and has absolutely no interest in it. We are in our late 50s and I'm not about to go the rest of my life without sex. Sometimes I can't get hard but when I think about when she had a lover it gets right up. I wish she was my hotwife whore again.