Funny story of how my HW got abducted

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
bltn1966
Player

Funny story of how my HW got abducted

Unread post by bltn1966 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:14 am

A few years ago my HW Marie went on a very impromptu date with a platonic friend name Ric. Well somehow by the end of the night she ended up spending the night at Ric’s apartment. Marie’s platonic friend fucked the living hell out of my wife that night. Marie said it was probably the best night of sex she ever had. She had known Ric for a few years. He was the nerdy funny bartender that her and her friends would flirt whenever they see him at work. My HW Marie is very picky when it come to guys. She is attracted to tall, fit handsome guys. Her friend Ric was almost the complete opposite of that. So when Ric unexpectedly asked her to go to a new salsa club with him, she initially turned him down. I had to go to work and she didn’t have anything planned that evening so I told her to go hang with her friend Ric. She told me she would meet him but she, repeatedly, assured me there wasn’t a chance in hell that she would ever do anything with Ric. She acted as even the thought of it having sex with him made her sick. A few hours later her platonic, safe friend had her in orgasmic overload.

I still don’t know how he seduced Marie but I’m very glad he did. That little nerd his one time with a very sexy Latina MILF and made the most of it. Lucky for me Marie used her phone to make a short recording of Ric fucking her. I saw what was driving her crazy. Ric had an average length cock but it was very thick. I don’t think I ever seen Marie cum so much as she did with Ric. Ric was supposedly a very nice guy but he didn’t fucked Marie like he was mad at her. The highlight was when Marie had her umpteenth orgasm she slammed her fist into the mattress as if she was mad with herself. She said “I don’t know what’s wrong with me...I can’t stop cumming”. She actually apologized to Ric for having so many orgasms. Of course Ric laughed about it. A minute later Marie was having one continuous long orgasm as Ric fucked her. He had both of her legs behind her head and was slowly grinding his cock into her. Thank goodness he didn’t go hard and fast. I think Marie probably would have passed out.

I usually ask Marie to rate guys on a scale from 1 - 10. She said Ric was a 10.5 . From then on whenever she rated a guy she compared them to her night with Ric. I was letdown that Marie never hooked up with Ric again. As great as the sex was, Marie said she wanted to stay friends with him. I, personally, think the problem is my vain wife is wondering what her snooty friends would say if they found out she was fucking the funny bartender. If Ric look like one of the handsome duds she went out with she wouldn’t have a problem going out with him. Unfortunately after awhile Marie lost contact with Ric but she always remembered her one night with him.

A few years later my wife’s uppity friend name Kay threw herself a big birthday party. Kay decorated the banquet hall she rented in her favorite color. She had a live band, a DJ and an open bar. Marie went to the party by herself because I had an out of town business trip. When I called Marie to ask how was the party she said it was great. Eventually she told me that her old friend Ric was the bartender for the party. Of course I got excited but Marie assured me that she was going straight home after the party. She said she only talked to Ric for a few seconds. I teased her by reminding her that Ric was rated a 10.5 . She laughed and told me to go to hell. She said she’s there to party with her BFF Kay and not hook up with anybody. Besides she don’t know if Ric is married, engaged or have kids or what. So she 100% assured me that she wouldn’t be doing anything with anybody that night. Where have I heard that before?

When the party ended a few hours later Kay called me. She told me she was having a little argument with Marie. At the beginning of the party Kay took all of her guest car keys. If she thought you drank to much she would find them a way home or pay for an Uber to take them home. She said Marie only had a few drinks but she wanted to make sure she made it safely home. I almost burst out laughing when Kay told me that the Bartender name Ric volunteered to take Marie home. She assured me that Ric was a nice safe gentleman. She said they knew him for years and Ric is one of the nicest guy in the world. She wanted me to talk Marie into letting Ric take her home. I started laughing as soon as Marie got on the phone. She told me to stop laughing and she didn’t need Ric or an Uber to take her home. I said “I guess you never told Kay about your one night stand with Ric”. Again Marie told me to STFU. I couldn’t stop laughing. My poor wife was caught between a rock and a hard place. Her BFF Kay didn’t know she was pushing her friend into the arms of a man that was gonna try to fuck her. But she didn’t want to tell her friend what happen between her and Ric. Kat got back on the phone with me. I laughed internally as Kay kept assuring me that Ric was a nice guy. I was thinking “That nice sombich is tricking you into making Marie go home with him....that’s why he offered to take her home”. I laughed when Kay assured me that Ric would take good care of my wife. I bet he will take good care of her. So from what I could gather Ric was going to take my wife home. I had to hang up the phone because the plane I was on was about to take off. When I hung up I could still here the girls bickering back and forth.

As soon as my plane landed I called Marie. She didn’t answer her phone. I called Kay to ask her if Marie made it home. Kay told me that Ric took Marie home. She said when she called Ric he told her he had to stop by his apartment first but she was sure Ric had taken her home.. She told me again that Ric was harmless and he would take care of Marie. I thought to myself. “I’m pretty sure he’s taking care of Marie...he’s probably fucking the hell out of her right now”.

Marie finally returned my call an hour later. I asked her what happen and why didn’t she answer her phone. She laughed as she said “what do you think happen?...Ric took me to his place and had his way with me”. When I laughed she jokingly called me an asshole. She said she didn’t answer her phone earlier because she was using it to record them having sex. She said as soon as she get off the phone she was going to send me the vid. Marie, acting as if she was mad, told me that while her and Kay was talking about finding her a ride home, Ric came over and offered to take her home. She said it was sickening to watch him play Kay for a fool. He had a devilish look on his face as Kay kept insisting that she go with Ric. When she got into Ric’s car he promised Kay that he was taking Marie straight home. As soon as he closed his car door he let out a sinister laugh. Ric asked her where have she been hiding all these years. After a little chit chat Ric got around to telling her he still think of his night with her. He told Marie she was the most sexiest lady he’s ever been with.

Marie said she tried to steer the conversation to something else but that’s all he wanted to talk about. After awhile I got a little mad and asked her Why didn’t you stand your ground and drive your butt home or at least take an Uber? She said she really thought Ric would take her straight home but as soon as he veered toward his apartment she knew she was in trouble. I asked “So why didn’t you tell him not to take you to his apartment”. She coyly said “maybe he thought I wanted to go to his place after I started rubbing on his dick while he was driving”. She said “remember all females are psychic...we know if your gonna get laid or not”. She said if she told Ric to take her home he would of did it. She was in no danger and Ric really is a very nice guy. I told Marie her voice sounds different. She said she was a little hoarse from all the screaming Ric had her doing. I asked her to rate him again. She said it was another 10.5 . I told her I’m glad she finally made it home safely. She said she wasn’t home and as a matter of fact she was riding Ric at that very time. To prove it she told Ric to say “hi” to me. I told Ric if Marie was really riding him I want him to make her cum in the next few seconds. Marie, again acting as if she was mad at me, called me an asshole. Ric said “sure”. A few seconds later I heard Marie say a few curse words and moan louder and louder. I could hear their skin slamming together. Marie sound like she was cumming but for added measure Ric told her to tell me she’s cumming. A few seconds later I heard Marie screaming and grunting heard head off. I thought to myself “oh yeah... she’s definitely cumming”.

A few minutes later Marie got back on the phone to tell me she didn’t plan on going home till for a few more hours. She was going my to spend the rest of the night getting fucked by Mr 10.5 .
Last edited by bltn1966 on Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hentai Husband
$2 Ho

Re: Funny story of how my HW got abducted

Unread post by Hentai Husband » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:06 pm

Love this story!

So glad that your wife Marie was "forced" by circumstance to get another chance to experience a 10.5/10!

What bar can my wife find Ric at...?
あいあむ変態
I am "Hentai Husband"
Devoted to Japanese "Hentai Hotwife"
Our Story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=25695

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:11 pm

GREAT story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:01 am

Yes this wa a great story!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!