A Cuck Surprise

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

A Cuck Surprise

Unread post by Sexilexi » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:49 pm

“How did it go?? Don’t I have such a beautiful beach house?” Asked Celeste.

The two friends, Celeste and Bethany, were relaxing over a glass of wine in the breakfast nook, catching up after they both had exciting weekends.

“Yessss, you do! Your place was perfect. My guest was beyond excited. Here’s what happened.”

“There him and I were, sitting together at the local bar, sipping on happy hour drinks. I remembered you were out of town so I figured you wouldn’t mind if I brought him back to your beach place. So, after a few drinks and much flirting, making onlookers jealous, we headed out.

It was a nice place, very romantic. The back french doors open wide, which allowed the ocean breeze to flow in, the sounds of the waves echo on the tile throughout, there was just enough moon light shining in to keep the romantic feel, nature’s perfect mood backdrop.

With so much passion stored up, I barely made it inside before he pulled me close, his arm wrapped around my waist, I smiled. I always enjoy when he grabs me and brings my body to his. I looked into his eyes, he has such a deep mystery about him, I feel I will never be able to solve. He smirked and kissed me on my cheek. I wanted him so bad. My heart was racing.....if it could talk, it would scream, “fuck me, please!”...after that simple kiss, he left me standing there. I felt so helpless, like a small child who was lost. I needed his embrace and his warmth. I craved it, all the time.”

Celeste was sitting there with her jaw dropped...”Wow, that sounds so amazing! He seems like a great bull to have. I can’t wait to hear the rest.”

“He is....he is amazing. He’s been so patient and super fun to be around. I enjoy getting together with him. So, we made our way to the back patio. Your outdoor seating was perfect to cuddle on. As we laid there, with the moon so bright, the stars glimmering, all I wanted for him to do was fuck me. My pussy was super wet. I’m an easy girl.”

The two friends giggled.

“He started kissing me and of course his hand began to slide under my dress. And you’ll never guess what happened. I get a text from my husband. I looked at the phone and thought, why is he texting me? He knew I was out on a date.

Before I left, I told him to wait patiently at home. That I would be back the next afternoon. I told him to not touch himself. And that if he was good, I’d send him a picture. He agreed. So the fact that he was texting me, threw me off.”

“What happened??” Celeste asked.

“He texted me “Honey, this is too hard.” I looked at my bull, and we both laughed so hard. I wasn’t sure how to respond to him. All I knew was, he wasn’t getting a picture. So I decided to tease him. I responded, “Ok, well, you disobeyed the rules. So now you have a consequence. Go, ahead, put the belt on, I was going to be nice and not make you wear it, but now you have to. Make your way down to Celeste’s beach house. I’ll see ya in a few.”

My bull and I devised a plan. We were good like that. My husband was in for a real “treat” all because he couldn’t handle it.”

“Oh my gosh girl! You’re crazy. I am so intrigued, tell me more....please!” Celeste laughed as she asked. They both took a sip of their wine and Bethany continued the story.

“While my husband was on his way, my handsome bull and I had some sexy fun. He ended up eating me out on your back patio. My legs were spread and I was so wet. His tongue was amazing on my clit. He actually ended up fingering my pussy and my asshole. It was glorious. When I orgasmed, he made his way back up to my mouth. He kissed me and I tasted my cum. I was instantly turned back on. He wouldn’t let me suck him just yet. He was waiting for my husband to arrive.

We moved back inside, to the bedroom. He commanded me to change into some lingerie and to keep my heels on. He kept his clothes on. His dick was so hard and I wanted it so desperately. He made me change in front of him. So I stripped for him. All I could think about was his dick. I could feel my pussy filling up again. As I slid into the sexy outfit, we heard the front door open. It was my husband. Boy, did my heart begin to race even more.

My bull, left the room to greet him. They gave a side hug and he checked to see if he was wearing the cage. Hubby was. My bull commanded my husband to get naked. After he did, they both entered the bedroom.

I asked my bull if I could share the consequence to my husband. He agreed.

I walked over to him, and rubbed my hands up and down his chest and back. He tried to kiss me, I wouldn’t let him. I looked back at my bull and he was standing there so strong and hot. “Hey, cuck, since you were a bad boy, and couldn’t handle it, you now have to stand there, I’m tying you up. Not a peep from you.” So I took his hands and made him put them above his head and I tied them together. He had to stand there the whole time and watch me receive amazing pleasure from my bull.”

“Seriously, where do you come up with this stuff???” Celeste couldn’t believe Bethany! They both laughed.

“Is this ok, sir?” I asked my bull as I finished tying my husband up. He was sitting on the edge of the bed now, he responded....“You’re doing great slut. Now, get down on your hands and knees and crawl to me. Tell me how sexy I am. Come suck my dick. You made it so hard, now come suck it girl.” I obeyed, and crawled over to him. As I made my way to his precious cock, he stood up. As he stood up he gently grabbed my face with one hand and leaned over to kiss me. “Thank you.” he whispered. He slowly moved me up on my knees. I unbuttoned his pants and slid his pants down. As I began to suck his cock, I looked over at my helpless disobedient man. My bull immediately stopped me, commanded me to stand up and had me bend over the bed. He slapped me three times for looking over at my husband. He then took it upon himself to fuck me in my pussy. He didn’t want me to suck him anymore, he loves my pussy and wanted it.

As his dick slid in, I could feel how hard he was. His thickness in my wetness, sliding in and out, going deeper than before, I did my best to not look at my husband. My bull was looking at him. Next thing I know he said, “Look at your wife, getting fucked by me. Look how hot she is. Don’t you want this? You can’t have her, she’s mine right now.” Every word that came out of his mouth, hearing his voice, just made me want him more and more. I wanted my husband as well. I was so turned on. Like, this was no joke.”

Celeste couldn’t contain herself anymore. She had to excuse herself and head to the bathroom. Bethany loved that Celeste was turned on. The two friends weren’t bi-curious, just really good friends. They did this to each other often. Sister bond.

Bethany stopped her, “Wait you gotta let me finish the story.” Celeste sat back down.

“So, my bull is teasing my husband, about how good his wife feels on his hard cock. Next thing I know, my bull commands me to start calling out his name. So, I did, I wanted to so bad as it is. As I begin to call his name, I hear my husband begin to whimper. He was good though and kept his mouth shut. My bull finished in me, it was amazing. He laid next to me, like he always does. Kissed me. We thanked each other. We totally forgot about my husband at that time of orgasm.

I was commanded to stay laying down and to spread my legs. The beautiful creampie was in sight. “Come clean her up cuck, I left you a gift for being so good, standing there.” My husband, my poor little husband, made his way over to me. He got down on his knees and began to lick me clean. He enjoyed it so much. My bull enjoyed it too. I enjoyed it the most! My bull marking his territory in me, he loves the power exchange. And so do I. I had a great time that night! Thank you again for allowing us to use your place.”

Celeste was so blushed red from hearing that story, she finished her glass of wine and said good bye to Bethany. It was time for her to go love on herself. “Thank you for sharing!” She told Bethany.

The two friends hugged goodbye and Celeste made her way to her room.
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Re: A Cuck Surprise

Unread post by Sexilexi » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:50 pm

HW SexiLexi original story (fiction)
Written: March 19, 2018
Un día a la vez

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:05 pm

Great surprise ;)

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:11 am

Thank you!! I thought so too lol
Un día a la vez

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:13 am

I've got to wonder, is this what's in store for D-Lited???

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:15 pm

JeffBingham wrote:I've got to wonder, is this what's in store for D-Lited???
Lol. Who knows what the future holds. Hahaha

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:53 pm

Oh yea. I’m totally locking d_lited up while my Bull fucks my brains out. He’s gonna clean me all up too, because he loves me so much. Hot.
Un día a la vez

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:22 pm

Sexilexi wrote:

Oh yea. I’m totally locking d_lited up while my Bull fucks my brains out. He’s gonna clean me all up too, because he loves me so much. Hot.
Sarcasm! Ar! :twisted:

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:07 pm

DavidnDaria wrote:
Sexilexi wrote:

Sarcasm? Or being real? I choose being real. Hehe
Un día a la vez

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:11 pm

Sexilexi wrote:
DavidnDaria wrote:
Sexilexi wrote:

Ha! You’re something else. Lol

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:05 am

Sexilexi wrote:
DavidnDaria wrote:
Sexilexi wrote:

:) If that floats the boat, find an ocean! :up: