What are you thinking?

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
ChasteCharlie
Prepubescent

What are you thinking?

Unread post by ChasteCharlie » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:48 am

What are you thinking?

“What are you thinking?” You say as we lay naked in bed and we settled down for the night.

“Nothing much,” I lie as my hand caressed your naked ass cheeks – squeezing them gently.

“I’m sure you telling me a fib,” you say as my hand cups the fullness of your ass and gives it another squeeze. “Tell me what you’re thinking,” you repeat.

Moving slightly so that my cock rested comfortably against you I begin to regale my thoughts to you.

“I’m naked sitting on a chair in a corner of a hotel room and I’m watching you naked on the bed, your black lover thrusting into you.”

“What makes you think I’d like a black lover when I’m perfectly happy with you?” You ask, but your body betrays you as you start to shuffle your legs slightly and I know that you want to hear more.

“You asked me what I was thinking so I’m telling you,” I reply and I carry on explaining that in my head we have shared a fantasy and I’m now taking it to the next stage.

“But I don’t have this fantasy,” you say, your hand reaching down to gently squeeze my balls before saying “and?”

“What do you mean – and?” I say to which you reply, “Tell me the rest.”

“OK,” I say and continue.

“I’m naked sitting on a chair in a corner of a hotel room and I’m watching you naked on the bed. My cock is caged and between your legs is your black lover, thrusting into you. You are caressing his broad back and reaching down to hold his muscular ass close into your parted legs wanting to get him deep inside you.

You’ve heard stories about black cocks being so much bigger than white men and you now know it’s true as each thrust pushes against your cervix, forcing it to adjust to accommodate the battering it is receiving. Though each thrust makes you wince, the thickness of his cock is stretching your cunt putting your clitoris in direct contact with his shaft as it moves in and out of you. The feeling is something that you have never felt with me.”

“What about you,” You say, a note of concern in your voice.

“I have mixed emotions and they range from frustration at not being able to masturbate to the erotic scene before me because of my cage, to anger at the thought of another man taking my wife and, thoughts of how we make up after this is all over.”

“So is this fantasy, just that?” You say.

“Of course,” I reply and carry on with the story.

“As each of you begin to reach your climax your legs go up around his waist, you want his seed deep inside and you hold him close looking over at me, mouthing I love you. Your lover gives you three or four deep thrusts, ejaculating his seed in pulses which you feel warming your insides. You shudder as your orgasm subsides.

As you and your lover recover you motion for me to leave my chair and I kiss you as you tell me that you love me. As I accept your kisses I can’t help but notice the love bites on your neck and breasts, something that you would never ever countenance from me but, in the throes of passion you have failed to feel happening.
As I lay besides you - your lover now dressed and having left - I gently kiss you as we cuddle and your hand reaches down to fondle my caged cock feeling the wetness of my pre-cum.

“You know that I’ll want to do this again don’t you”, you whisper.

"I know," I say and we curl up together and fall asleep."

Having heard my tale you ponder for a moment, not saying a word, before I say, "You asked me what I was thinking well now you know.”

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Re: What are you thinking?

Unread post by SamWarrens » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:57 am

And.....
Keep going. Do they make the fantasy real?
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.