The Poker Game with Lisa

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
jc1
Experienced

The Poker Game with Lisa

Unread post by jc1 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:43 pm

Some of you have read my other stories about my curvy Latina slut Lisa and her cuckold husband paul. It has been a wild trip for the three of us and is far from over. I had set up a poker game and more for the with some friends of mine. This is how it went down:

The game was set, an invitation was sent to Paul and his wife to meet me at the hotel on Saturday. They showed up before the other guests and I let them into my suite. The place was pretty large with a table set up for a card game, a kitchenette with drinks and food, and a couch. There was also a separate bedroom. I kissed Lisa when she entered and after our greetings I told her that she will be serving me and my friends this evening. I give her a cocktail waitress outfit to put on. It's a tight little outfit like the girls in Vegas wear. I tell her no bra or panties.

As my friends arrive I introduce them to Paul and Lisa. My friends are told that Lisa is Paul’s wife but they don't know about our arrangement. Paul being a cuckold and Lisa being my slut. Three guys are here for the game; Rodger is a biker type dude. He in in his fifties with a beard and plenty of tattoos. He is a little overweight but you can tell that he is a genuine tough guy. Al is a 6'4 black guy, hard to tell how old he is and I never asked him. Sam is the last member of the group. He is younger than the others, good looking, well dressed and rich. They all give Lisa an approving look when I tell them that she will be our waitress.

We sit at the table and get set up. I invite Paul to play with us. Lisa takes the drink orders and efficiently returns with the drinks. When she bends over to give me my drink I grab her tit and give her a smile. Everyone notices this but say nothing. As the night progresses I make it a point to grab Lisa’s ass or whatever I can reach when she passes by. No one else has touched her yet. The poker steaks are pretty high now and Paul was cleaned out within the first hour. He ended up siting on the couch watching the game. We play a little longer. When it's my turn to deals I grab Lisa and give her a long kiss. I tell the guys that we need to make the game more interesting. Whoever wins the next hand will have Lisa sit on his lap until he loses.

Sam was the lucky winner. He grabs Lisa and pulls her to his lap. As we played cards he kissed her, played with her tits, and bounced her up and down on his now hard dick. He wasn't paying attention to cards and lost both the hand and Lisa. I then offer Lisa to the winner of the next had, who is Al. He kisses and plays with her until he also loses. To sweeten the pot I tell them that the next winner will receive a blow job from Lisa. Sam wins again. Lisa kneels in front of him, releases his stiff cock goes to work erotically licking and sucking it, purposely putting on a show for the other guys There is little interest in cards now as everyone was busy watching Lisa working Sam's cock. Before he comes I motion Lisa to me and whisper in her ear. She gives the guys a sexy look, walks into the bedroom and closes the door.
I tell the guys that Lisa is lying naked on a king size bed behind that door. $200 from each of them will allow them to enjoy my whore for the rest of the evening.

jc1
Experienced

Re: The Poker Game with Lisa

Unread post by jc1 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:31 pm

Lisa was happy to see all three guys walk into the room. Paul was also allowed in the room to watch. Rodger, the biker was the first to make a move, crawling up between Lisa’s legs and licking her cunt. Al goes to Lisa's face and pulls out his long black cock, Sam is left with Lisa’s tits which he immediately starts to suck and caress. Lisa’s eyes nearly popped out when she saw Al's massive black cock. It must have been at least nine or ten inches long. Lisa holds it in both hands as she licks and sucks her special present. Little by little she works most of it into her mouth.

Rodger pulls his pants down and is first to stick his cock into Lisa's sweet pussy. He rides her hard as she continues to suck Al. Sam undresses and prepares for his turn. It doesn’t take Rodger long to dump a load of cum into Lisa's pussy, the first of many tonight. Al moves behind Lisa changing position and turning her over, taking her doggy style. Lisa screams when she feels that big black cock in her married pussy. He grabs her hips and pumps her as she takes Sam's cock in her mouth to make him hard. Al is taking full strokes so his moist black cock is visible as it moves in and out of Lisa. She forgets about Sam for a while so she can focus all her energy on Al. They moan and groan and sweat together. The room smells of sex and I'm sure that Lisa has come at least twice already. As Al is ready to cum he roughly pulls Lisa's hair and shoots his load deep inside her. When he pulls out he sticks is cock in Paul’s face and tells him to clean it off.

Sam begins making out with Lisa and he has her to himself as she mounts his cock, puts his hands on her tits and rides him like a cowgirl. At this point Lisa cannot get enough cock. After another load is deposited inside of her, I hold Lisa’s chin and slap her face with my cock. I ask her "whose owns this pretty mouth?" She answers "you do darling." I tell her to make me cum and then stick my cock in her mouth. I moan as she sucks my cock like a pro, slow and erotically as first. I pick up the pace and grab her hair as I fuck her face. I start to cum in her mouth but pull out and cum on her face, neck and tits. There is a cheer from the crowd. As she lays there with cum oozing from her mouth I tell Paul to go kiss his wife and clean her off while you are at it.

So it's finally paul’s turn to put his dick inside of that sloppyness that he loves, I ask if he is ready to fuck his wife and he answers yes. I tell him that I will give him the "husband discount" only $100. The guys can't believe it, I'm charging him to fuck his own wife. I agree to take an IOU and he gets busy taking his pleasure. Lisa lies still on her back as paul plunge prick into the gooey mess resulting from three brands of cum. He is in heaven listening to the sound of his prick slopping around and seeing his wet cock going in and out. Lisa casually asks "are you are enjoying your slutty wife's well used pussy." I have a drink with the guys as Paul finish up.

After some rest round two begins. During the night Lisa is fucked, groped and licked in more ways than I can write about. At one point Al again makes Paul suck his dick to make him hard and then makes him guide it into Lisa. When the guys have had enough they leave one by one. Sam is the last to leave. He enjoys a long slow fuck with Lisa before going. He tips me an additional $200 and tells me he would me to arrange another meeting with Lisa.

It's almost daylight. Lisa showers and dresses. She is sore and can hardly walk. She has never been used like that before. In truth, I have never seen any woman used like that either. We made $900, tonight, Paul’s wife is officially a WHORE. I gave Lisa $350 and I keep $450. I tell her that she needs to collect the additional $100 from her husband. I kiss her goodbye and tell her that she made a wonderful whore for me.

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:32 pm

gr8

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:58 am

Wives who are whores are the best.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:47 am

Great Story....
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:57 am

Thank you for the comments CuckedDude, SamWarrens and Squirming69. Have you read any of my other Lisa stories?

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=39445

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:19 pm

jc1 wrote:Thank you for the comments CuckedDude, SamWarrens and Squirming69. Have you read any of my other Lisa stories?

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=39445
I have read many of your other post and I do plan to go back to read the more extended stories of Lisa.
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!

rock
Trainable

Unread post by rock » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:59 am

Great job jc! Not sure about the paying money part but the rest sounds like everyone had a super time, especially Lisa. I can relate to the mature Latina slut part...doesn't get better. Hope there are pics somewhere. Good luck. R.

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:52 am

rock wrote:Great job jc! Not sure about the paying money part but the rest sounds like everyone had a super time, especially Lisa. I can relate to the mature Latina slut part...doesn't get better. Hope there are pics somewhere. Good luck. R.
Thanks Rock, I'm glad you liked my story.

I originally did not intend to ask for money that night but when I saw all of the cash changing hands on the table I took the opportunity to turn my slut into a whore. All of the guys were carring a lot of cash that night and there was a lot of booze flowing. No one left dissapointed.

I thought making paul pay to fuck his wife was a stroke of genius and another way to assert my dominance over him.

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:40 am

A couple of weeks after the poker game I show up at paul's house on a Saturday afternoon. I get there early because there is a lot to do today. I say hi to paul , hug and kiss Lisa and waste no time directing her to the bedroom. Paul follows us until I stop him at the door. I turn to face him and hand him the keys to my car telling him to take it and get it washed, then stop at the liquor store and buy me a bottle of Grey Goose. Paul is confused and starts to protest, he wants to be there and watch us having sex but Lisa reminds him that he better do as I say.

Paul was hoping to finish his chores quickly and get back in time to catch some of his wife's action. Unfortunately there was a line at the car wash giving him plenty of time to agonize over what he was missing. When he returns Lisa and I are lying naked in bed enjoying the afterglow of sex. I tell Paul to pour us some of the vodka and relax. I then tell Lisa to clean up and put on something sexy, we have a client to see.

She takes her time getting ready but comes out looking super hot in black stocking, high heels and a skin tight tan dress. She is made up and is wearing her hair like a woman looking for sex. We are going to meet one of the guys from the poker game. Al, the black guy with the big dick and plenty of money. Janet is excited. She saunters over to her husband and gives him a long kiss good-bye. She sticks her mouth to his. ear then tells him that she will bring n back a juicy cream pie and tell him everything that happens.

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:54 am

When we return it is dark. We go into the bedroom where I tell paul to take off his clothes and get us some drinks. I take off my clothes and sit on the bed and order paul to undress his wife for me. Of course he must leave on her stockings and heels and also put the slut collar on her that I like so much. She is looking so hot coming to me. I make her kneel before my cock and she immediately starts worshiping it, licking my balls and the underside of my now hard shaft. I love the way she does that. She looks in her husband's eyes before placing her pretty lips around my cock. She moans and so do I. Paul watches closely as my saliva coated cock slides in and out of his wife's mouth. She is controlling the tempo and the intensity.

While Lisa pleasures me I tell paul how his wife was used by her latest client. She remembered Al from the card game and their chemistry was good. They made out on the bed while she played with his big dick. I tell him that he would have loved seeing her take all of his black dick into her mouth before mounting it to ride reverse cowgirl. I can tell him that she really loved it and climaxed twice before Al exploded inside of her. They rested a while before going at it again. Paul, the lucky husband, will be enjoying two large loads of Al's cum tonight. Oh, and Al remembers paul. He said if I bring him with us next time to clean his cock there will be another $100 for him.

I'm really hard now and ready to fuck. I tell Lisa that I want her ass tonight and I tell her husband to get some lube for the occasion. Paul works the lube into her ass as she wiggles with enjoyment and prepares for my cock. I'm standing naked, hands on hips and cock sticking straight out. I call paul to me and tell him to put the lube on my cock. This is the first time that I'm letting him (or any guy) touch my cock. This is not usually my thing, but I want him to feel what his wife will be experiencing and loving. He rub his hands up and down my cock with the lubricant and feels it throb in anticipation. Before paul gets too carried away I make him walk me over to his wife and guide my cock into her ass. She shudders as I enter her, she is well lubed but still very tight. I take my time so she can feel every inch of pleasure. I tell paul that Lisa's ass is mine exclusively, no one else can ever go there. Paul says "Yes Sir, I know."

I tell paul to lie on the bed so the his head is directly under Lisa's ass. I want him to see up close how a real man uses his slutty wife.

goodtimes2
$2 Ho

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:39 am

She is sensational . Lucky Husband and playmates

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:52 pm

Jc1 - Good progression with this story line.

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:22 am

Thank you Goodtimes 2 and Squirming 69 glade you are enjoying the story. There is one more part of the evening left to post.

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:16 am

From his position under his wife paul has a great perspective, he sees, smells and hears everything. He also feels the bed moving as I pound his wife. I stop every so often to give her ass a couple of hard smacks and call her my dirty, slutty whore. She literally is a whore now, getting paid to fuck. I'm not holding back and Lisa is not complaining. I pull her hair back and ask her "who owns your ass" and breathing very hard she says "you do JC, you own my ass, only you."

I fuck Lisa faster and harder and she is moaning and screaming loudly, begging me not to stop. I am rocking the bed like her husband never could. We are both sweating and worked up into a frenzy. I can't take it any more so I pull out and and cum on Lisa's back. It will be paul's job of course to lick it off.

Lisa is not finished and paul's is the only other cock in the room. She kisses her husband's deeply and tells him that she wants his cock (something he hasn't heard for a long time). She lays Paul on his back and removes his cage (yes this is the first time that we experimented with a cage. I didn't want paul to shoot his load while we were gone or before Lisa was ready for him. He didn't like it at first but later agreed that it was for the best). His cock automatically springs to attention. She sucked his cock a couple of minutes before mounting it. She is loose and wet and still carrying two loads of Al's cum, though it may have dried by now. Unfortunately, right after she says "make me cum stud" paul looses it. I tell paul that it's ok, he can make her cum with his tongue when he cleans her. I'm lying next to her kissing her and caressing her tits as paul does does his job. I know what Lisa likes and she is getting hot. When she does cum she squeezes paul's head between her thighs with such pressure that he thinks it is going to split.

We relax with a another drink. I can't stay tonight so I take a shower and get ready to leave. Lisa doesn't want me to go and practically begs me to spend the night. She then tells paul to beg me. He says " Please Sir stay in my bed and fuck my wife tonight, she wants you bad." It's tempting but I want Paul to spend time with his wife tonight. Lisa really likes the cage and wants to put it back on paul but I tell her to let him build up to it little by little. After all, I do know what is best for the both of them.

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:06 pm

Wonderful continuation of the story... :)

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:38 am

Since there is renewed interest in my Lisa stories I will bring this forward again

franklee0914
Virgin

Unread post by franklee0914 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:19 pm

jc1 wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:43 pm
Some of you have read my other stories about my curvy Latina slut Lisa and her cuckold husband paul. It has been a wild trip for the three of us and is far from over. I had set up a poker game and more for the with some friends of mine. This is how it went down:

The game was set, an invitation was sent to Paul and his wife to meet me at the hotel on Saturday. They showed up before the other guests and I let them into my suite. The place was pretty large with a table set up for a card game, a kitchenette with drinks and food, and a couch. There was also a separate bedroom. I kissed Lisa when she entered and after our greetings I told her that she will be serving me and my friends this evening. I give her a cocktail waitress outfit to put on. It's a tight little outfit like the girls in Vegas wear. I tell her no bra or panties.

As my friends arrive I introduce them to Paul and Lisa. My friends are told that Lisa is Paul’s wife but they don't know about our arrangement. Paul being a cuckold and Lisa being my slut. Three guys are here for the game; Rodger is a biker type dude. He in in his fifties with a beard and plenty of tattoos. He is a little overweight but you can tell that he is a genuine tough guy. Al is a 6'4 black guy, hard to tell how old he is and I never asked him. Sam is the last member of the group. He is younger than the others, good looking, well dressed and rich. They all give Lisa an approving look when I tell them that she will be our waitress.

We sit at the table and get set up. I invite Paul to play with us. Lisa takes the drink orders and efficiently returns with the drinks. When she bends over to give me my drink I grab her tit and give her a smile. Everyone notices this but say nothing. As the night progresses I make it a point to grab Lisa’s ass or whatever I can reach when she passes by. No one else has touched her yet. The poker steaks are pretty high now and Paul was cleaned out within the first hour. He ended up siting on the couch watching the game. We play a little longer. When it's my turn to deals I grab Lisa and give her a long kiss. I tell the guys that we need to make the game more interesting. Whoever wins the next hand will have Lisa sit on his lap until he loses.

Sam was the lucky winner. He grabs Lisa and pulls her to his lap. As we played cards he kissed her, played with her tits, and bounced her up and down on his now hard dick. He wasn't paying attention to cards and lost both the hand and Lisa. I then offer Lisa to the winner of the next had, who is Al. He kisses and plays with her until he also loses. To sweeten the pot I tell them that the next winner will receive a blow job from Lisa. Sam wins again. Lisa kneels in front of him, releases his stiff cock goes to work erotically licking and sucking it, purposely putting on a show for the other guys There is little interest in cards now as everyone was busy watching Lisa working Sam's cock. Before he comes I motion Lisa to me and whisper in her ear. She gives the guys a sexy look, walks into the bedroom and closes the door.
I tell the guys that Lisa is lying naked on a king size bed behind that door. $200 from each of them will allow them to enjoy my whore for the rest of the evening.
oh it's very excited,i wanna try it