My wife's lasted

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Mike_Samantha
Prepubescent

My wife's lasted

Unread post by Mike_Samantha » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:58 am

Lobby Bar

Candi and I had just wrapped up the last education session of the day and were sitting at the lobby bar with Brenda and her husband Jeff having a drink. Well, everyone else was having a drink I was having sparkling water. Some woman Candi worked at Iowa City Rehab with came over and they quickly decided to go meet up with some people from the ‘old days’. Candi went off with her and we agreed we’d check in with each other later. Candi had no sooner jumped down off the bar stool when a man was sliding into it.

“Hey there I’m Brad. What’s your name?”

“Hi Brad. I’m Sam nice to meet you.”

Brad was shorter than men I usually go for- just over my height maybe 5’8 a little bit of a beer pouch but otherwise fairly fit looking guy in his late 30s-early 40s. Brown hair cut close and clean shave wearing a grey suit and blue button down. He must have ditched the tie somewhere. Definitely not my normal type but not bad looking and as it’s Tuesday night already I can’t afford to be choosy. We exchanged some pleasantries and he insisted on ordering me a real drink to replace my sparkling water. He chatted about his work and mentioned casually that he was staying here at the Marriott. I leaned in and, remembering Sir’s advice, put my hand on his upper arm and rubbed his arm up and down. He took the hint readily and put his hand on my thigh. I noticed as he did the conspicuous white line around his left ring finger. I decided to take a shot at boldness.

“You didn’t have to take off your ring on my account Brad. It doesn’t bother me one way or the other.”

He nearly snorted his Bud Light up his nose.

“Um, um you uh, you don’t mind? I see you have one on.” He nodded to my ring. I wanted to reassure him so that he didn’t get the wrong idea about my comment- “Yes and it doesn’t bother me either if it doesn’t bother you.”

He suddenly looked at my phone in my hand “What are you so busy with on that thing?” He looked nervously at my phone.

“Just texting”

“Texting who?” He pressed. I could feel the nerves rolling off him so I went for a joke.

“It’s OK Brad I’m not spying on you or anything”He went white as a sheet. “Oh my god breathe it was a joke I swear!” I reassured him worried about scaring him off. I searched for a change of subject. I nodded back to my own left hand “So you didn’t answer, it doesn’t bother you does it?”

He quickly shook his head and relaxed a bit on his stool.

“No, it’s fine. But you know what does bother me? What’s the deal with that blouse? I mean I’m not into fashion but considering how you look in these jeans it’s a shame to be wearing a top that hides everything on the top half”

I laughed. “It’s a V-Neck! It’s not hiding everything!” I protested. He took the opportunity to bend forward and visually check my assertion. “I stand corrected I guess it doesn’t but I still think it’s too much drab covering on such a beautiful woman.” His hand was moving up my thigh now. I couldn’t believe I was sitting here at a bar picking up some random guy. And with my husband’s encouragement and permission. It made me feel so hot, dirty and kind of powerfully slutty. I remembered Sir’s advice to turn things into innuendos when possible. “You know, If you don’t like this shirt on me you may like the way it looks on the floor.” He had been dropping hints a lot and being fairly forward about his room and what I was doing later so he immediately took my comment and ran with it. He leaned in close to me and said in my ear “Only if these jeans are on my floor next to it.” I giggled and blushed a little unable to help myself given the excitement and newness of the situation for me.

“I think you could talk me into that.” I replied and I moved my had to his thigh and felt up his leg- I already knew he was a hard since the snug dress pants weren’t hiding much I brushed my hand against him and he looked a little shocked. He continued playing his hand on my thigh and up my side a bit as we finished our drinks. He asked if I wanted to go upstairs-oddly reserved considering how hard he’d been coming on to me. I said “definitely” and we got about to the elevator before I remembered to ask about protection since I knew we could get some down here in the gift shop. He assured me that he had some and we got into an elevator to head upstairs. I was soaking wet at this point at the thrill of everything but also had serious nervous knots. I was about to have sex with a stranger I just met in a lobby bar part of me couldn’t believe I was doing this most of me was just really turned on.

We got up to his room and he didn’t waste any time immediately stripping off my top he so hated. We both stripped out of clothes on our way to the bed. I noticed he’d only kissed me a couple times but was otherwise avoiding my mouth to kiss my neck and chest. I went back toward his mouth and he abruptly pulled back and said “I don’t really like that” I shrugged and said “OK” thinking that was a little weird but what did I know about random hook ups? He quickly had we out of all my clothes and I was immediately self conscious about my lack of waxing. I stared to think up some comment or apology when he said “God you’re so fucking gorgeous”

I blushed and thought ‘Well OK then no complaints I guess.’ I leaned forward and pulled his boxers down as I knelt in front of him. I was pleasantly surprised at what was in front of me. Larger than I expected 7” maybe and a little thicker than average, straight, altogether a really nice dick.

“Do you want me to put on a condom?” He asked

“Absolutely not for this.”

I wasted no time putting him in my mouth. I was determined to show off and make Sir proud just like I said I would I tried to take him root to tip but gagged at the depth. I recovered quickly and tried again a and was able to take him all the way down and hold a few seconds before needing to come back up. That earned me a “holy shit” and he reached down to hold onto my head as I moved up and down. I was just starting to get a rhythm loving the feel of his cock stretching my mouth and sliding over my tongue when he pulled back a little on my head to get me to pull him out of my mouth and look up. Once I did he said “Baby you’re amazing but if you keep that up this is gonna be really short and I’m not in my 20s anymore I need a good break in between. Besides you don’t have a towel of anything. Although maybe you’re not the spitting type.”

“Oh no, I swallow that’s a waste besides it makes clean-up easier. As for the break I don’t have anywhere to be I can stick around a bit.” I really was having a good time sucking him off. It was so sexy and slutty on my knees in a hotel room with this guy. He got that cagey nervous look on his face again and said “I couldn’t ask that. And after what you just said about swallowing I absolutely HAVE to fuck you.”

He pulled me up to my feet and pushed me towards the bed. I laid down and he crawled between my legs. He started at my neck and kissed his way down he squeezed my tits and sucked on each nipple nibbling a little and pulling on them harder when it made me moan. He kissed and licked his way to my pussy and said “God you’re wet, that’s hot” as he ran his fingers through my pussy and pushed one inside me. He put his mouth on my clit and flicked back and forth. With how wound up I was it didn’t take long with his finger thrusting in me and his mouth on my clit for me to cum. He paid attention and gave me 2 more orgasms before turning me over and pulling my ass in the air. I cringed a bit and said “This position doesn’t work well with me. I’m too far forward but we can try.” He finished putting on the condom he had pulled from this pants pocket off the floor and then I arched by back to try to help him. He did get inside me but not far. “You’re right, here turn over.” I turned onto my back and he didn’t waste time shoving his cock into me. I gasped at the depth as he bottomed out against my cervix. He groaned and started fucking me hard with my feet on his shoulders. He reached down and rubbed my clit and I came hard, clenching down on him and moaning loud. He put my legs together and then pushed the to one side on the bed so that I was laying on my hip and he was kneeling behind my ass and thighs. I was so much tighter and that made me extra sensitive as he pulled in and out. I could tell he was a bit out of breath though and I wanted to show off again. “Me on top?” I asked and he nodded.

I rolled over and straddled him. I grabbed his cock and rubbed the head in between my pussy lips and on my clit before sliding down on to him. I rocked back and forth a bit and then he grabbed my hips and started guiding me at a quicker pace. I bounced faster on him and groaned as my clit rubbed with each downstroke. He reached up and played with my tits pinching my nipples again and I came hard. He grabbed my ass and held me on him while he thrust up repeatedly cumming. I laid on top of him for a second before rolling off. He got up and went into the bathroom and when he came back out started looking through a bag a pulled on some workout shorts. He came back over to the bed,

“You are amazing I can’t believe you came up here with me.” He was smiling but seemed a little nervous again. “Do you come out to Des Moines often?I’m kind of embarrassed it’s um not normally that quick and I was pretty nervous with you I didn’t ever expect you to actually come up but if you wanted to meet up some other time I would definitely be more relaxed and I could make it up to you.”

“Don’t be embarrassed I don’t have any complaints. I had fun. And no I don’t get out to Des Moines often, just here for this convention. Are you ever in the Cedar Rapids area for work?”

“No, not really. Up to Waterloo sometimes.” He replied. He started walking around the room picking up our clothes- he brought mine to the bed. Guess that’s my cue? I started getting dressed.

“Well I’ll leave my card, if you’re ever around the area you could give me a call. Or you know I’ll be here in Des Moines for the rest of today and overnight, we don’t leave until tomorrow.”

“Oh, yeah I’m leaving tomorrow too pretty early. I uh should probably call home too.” He was definitely back into full nervous mode but I was dressed at this point.

“No worries, I’ll get out of your hair thanks for a good time.”I smiled at him and he calmed down again a little.

“No thank you- seriously you are beautiful and amazing.” He pulled me in for a hug and then opened up the door for me. I handed him my card and made sure to walk away with a little extra sway in my hips. It took an extra minute for the door to close behind me so I knew he stood their to watch me walk back toward the elevator. I pulled out my phone, I couldn’t wait to tell Sir how slutty I was for him.

allengt
Site Admin

Re: My wife's lasted

Unread post by allengt » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:51 am

Welcome to the forum.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

Mike_Samantha
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mike_Samantha » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:18 am

Thank you

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:45 pm

Great story. Did you ever meet him again? Do you have more stories?
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:51 am

I enjoyed your story very much!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!