Sharing My Wife for the First Time

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
weez13
Prepubescent

Sharing My Wife for the First Time

Unread post by weez13 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:02 pm

100% real first-hand account. A bit of background to kind of set the stage. Obviously have to change the names for privacy sake. My wife Ashley and I have been together since college and have been married for 10 years and have kids. We live in an upper middle-class community, I'm a white collar professional and she's a stay at home mom, pretty normal lives. Our sexual relationship has been strong but like most has its ebbs and flows and we have only been with one another since we've been married. A little about Ashley (she's 5'3, very light complexion, medium length brown hair, 130ish lbs with natural c-cups and a nice full ass. She is a bit conservative when it comes to sex and for years have been trying to coax her out of her shell. I poke and prod her when we have sex to let loose a bit in terms of talking dirty, trying new things, etc. We are pretty open however, based on our close and strong relationship about our sexual pasts. One of her past experiences has always stayed with me. She has explained to me that one of her earliest boyfriends had a rather large cock. She describes it as twice and large and twice as thick as mine and that she would cum constantly from traditional sex. Now, I'm not slouch but I would say I'm average in length and thickness, so if I did the math, this guy must’ve been over 10 inches long. Nevertheless, she has shared stories of her being fucked by him (which she tells me was over 1k times over the course of their relationship). So, aside from sharing some stories, allowing me to take sexy pictures of her, she is pretty modest from a sex perspective. She has never once complained about our sex life and when we do have sex, she definitely looks and sounds like she's enjoying herself. That said, I haven't made her cum from penetration, I make her orgasm by rubbing her clit and pussy, which she does enjoy. But, I always think about her telling me about how her early boyfriend would make her cum by fucking her. It truly doesn't bother me so much as it turns me on for whatever reason. I really don't identify as a "cuckold" in terms of the humiliation aspect most people identify with that. I simply fantasize sometimes about her fucking her previous boyfriend, no rhyme or reason... So many months back, as we were enjoying some foreplay and I was rubbing her clit, I asked her if she missed her boyfriend’s big cock and whether she wished she could fuck him again. THIS made her cum almost immediately as she said yes over and over again. When we were done she looked at me with this kind of embarrassed face and said "sorry". I was like Ashley, what do you mean "sorry, what do you have to be sorry about". She said she was sorry because she thought I would be upset that she came so fast after bringing that up. I confided in her that it actually turned me on seeing her cum so fast and hard while she thought about her old boyfriend fucking her. We both accepted this and kind of moved on... about a week later we were having sex again and during foreplay she asked me to use one of the dildos we have to fuck her a bit. I grabbed it and starting moving it in and out slowly (it's a decent size, say 8 inches long and 1.5 inches wide).

On about the 50th stroke and her really starting to feel it I asked her what she was thinking about as I fucked her with the dildo, she just came flat out with her eyes closed and biting her lip, "Ryan". Ryan was the name of the previous boyfriend in question. I asked her if she could fuck him right now, would she. Ashley said "YES, please fuck me harder, RYAN, fuck me harder!" She was literally imagining this dude Ryan fucking her while I'm using this dildo. I was very turned on, got back my focus, and fucked her with the dildo until she came. Afterwards, instead of us both being embarrassed, I simply asked her if she wanted to try a new cock, someone maybe bigger, that reminded her of Ryan and would she be open to me watching her get fucked. She was very reluctant at first saying no 100 times. It wasn't until she truly understood that this wasn't about me trying to fuck another girl or anything like that, that it was about me truly finding pleasure in HER pleasure. Once she understood and believed that (which again is true) she agreed that she would be into this. From there we talked about who, how, etc. This was kind of nerve racking for the both of us in that we didn't really know where to start. Do I go online, reddit, craigslist doesn’t exist anymore, what if someone has an std, what if someone finds out, all these thoughts, fears going through our minds. It finally occurred to me that she once referenced my best friend as being "good looking". I couldn't remember the context but that didn't really matter. My best friend Dan and I have known each other for over 20 years and in our high school/college days had had a couple of threesome mfm experiences together, but obviously nothing since then. Like most guy to guy friendships I imagine, we share our sexual exploits, tell stories, and occasionally share dirty pictures of our significant others. But the thought of him fucking my wife has honestly never occurred to me until I remember Ashley's comment from what must’ve been years ago. So, a few weeks back Dan and I got together at a bar to watch a football game and I took out my phone after having maybe a few too many drinks, showed him some recent pictures of Ashley bent over, her breasts, etc. He made the comment, "Man, you’re a lucky guy, I'm going to jerk off later thinking about that". He opened the door and I just walked through... I said "you don't have to jerk off to her, why don't you just fuck her?", half ingest... Dan said, "are you sure, we haven’t done anything like that in 15-20 years and your married, she’s your wife".. I told him it was all good and that Ashley and I were considering this but struggling to find the right person. Dan said he had to think about it and didn’t want to jeopardize our friendship, which also made me second guess bring this up to him. Fast forward to the next weekend we got together to watch another game, we both talked through it and agreed it was all good and that nothing was going to get in the way of our friendship, being as strong as it is.

If anything, I felt more comfortable with someone I trust and know than some random guy, so this was a relief. I went home that night and told Ashley that I thought Dan would be a great guy to do this with, I laid out the reasons why and after a while of going back and forth she agreed. She also agreed that she preferred someone that she knew and trusted. A little bit about Dan by the way, he's about my height 6'"0, about 195lbs and has a pretty large cock. I know this from our escapades in our younger years. He is probably a solid 3.5 inches longer and a bit thicker erect than I am, i remember the couple of girls we fucked together go wild with him. So, acting as kind of an intermediary we all planned how this would go down. With that background, the following is what transpired:

It was a Saturday night, we had gotten a babysitter for the kids and got a hotel room in the city. Because we were all still a bit nervous about this and the chances of someone backing out were still there the plan was for Dan and I to go to the bar downstairs at the hotel and order a couple of drinks. Ashley would shower and get ready in the hotel bathroom, I instructed her to wear a skirt that would come down right below her cheeks that was somewhat "flowy", a cute top, I also instructed her to wear her hair in pigtails and to wear hoop earrings (for whatever reason all of these little details are turn-ons and if we were to do this, why not go all out). Now the deal was that if she was ready for this night, she would come down without panties on, the test was that Dan would caress her ass when he gave her a hug hello and maybe if no one was looking feel underneath. If she had no panties, we would pay for the bill and meet her back upstairs in the hotel room. If she was wearing panties, we would have to back out. So, there we are, Dan and I having a cocktail at the bar when I see Ashley coming towards us, wearing the skirt, top, check, hoop earrings, check, pigtails, check. I'm thinking to myself she wouldn’t have done all this if she weren’t ready for it but again there was some slim chance she wasn’t ready. So I give her a kiss hello as my heart is racing a thousand miles a minute, she turns and gives Dan a kiss, I was expecting a peck on the cheek but it turned out to be a semi open mouth kiss, they embraced in a hug as was planned. I couldn’t see Dan's hands but when they were done embracing Ashley turned to me and left. Dan turned to me and smiled ear to ear and showed me is finger, it was completely soaked.

He had put his hands between her legs to see if she had panties on and as luck would have it, we were in business. Dan and I paid the bar tab and headed for the elevator. We were probably only 5 minutes behind Ashley. Now let me pause, prior to all of this we discussed rules of engagement. The only rule, was that he could not cum inside of her and that we were to keep this a secret between the three of us. We weren't planning on using any protection because we knew Dan was std free, likewise Ashley was back on the pill. Other than that, it was fair game, Ashley just didn’t like the idea of someone else Cumming in her, she thought that was too intimate a thing to give away to someone other than me. So, Dan and I arrive at the room, mine and his knees almost buckling with excitement and a pent-up nervousness open the door, we both walk in to find Ashley completely naked, with her ass sticking up in the air and her head down and turned to the side. Dan and I walk closer and at the edge of the bed took our clothes off. We both had shit eating grins on our faces and you could hear a pin drop it was so quiet. We started by taking our hands and felt every inch of her body, running her back, head, ears, stomach, legs, feet... you could tell having 4 hands on my wife was enjoying herself. Dan moved behind her and had an up-close view of her pussy and asshole. Her pussy was soaking wet and slightly open, as if Ashley had massaged/fingered herself prior to us coming up. He got down and very subtly started to lick and kiss her pussy and ass. I got in front of her, laid down on the bed, and she began sucking my cock and balls. All of this was happening very slowly and intimately. Now, I hadn't shared Dan's size with Ashley, because, well she never asked but as she was getting eaten out and sucking my cock and balls, she looked up at me with her big brown eyes and said "I want someone to fuck me". I looked at Dan, as if to give the, "yup, that's your que", so he got behind her as she’s in the complete doggy style position and starting feeling her pussy with his cock, rubbing her juices all over it. She was starting to move her body slightly in anticipation of insertion.

After a few minutes of this Dan put the first couple inches into my wife, an immediate "oh my god, I didn't think he would be that big" came from Ashley’s mouth, as she looked directly at me with both fear and excitement. Slow, long strokes meant that the next inch was going in, then the next. After about 4 to 5 minutes Dan had buried his entire cock inside of my wife, she had completely consumed it. She continued to suck on me except her focus and concentration was elsewhere. Her pants and groans as Dan went in stroke after stroke became stronger and louder. You could hear his balls and body smash against my wife and could tell she was now throwing her ass back into him. For a moment, I felt like I had an out of body experience where I'm thinking to myself, "I can't believe this is happening", in a good way... This went on for another few minutes and then all of a sudden, what seemed like out of nowhere, Ashley goes "Oh my fucking god, I Think I'm going to cum, oh my god, fuck, I’m going to fucking cum all over Dan's cock". I was beyond myself but used every bone in my body and mind not to cum, and so did Dan. He kept fucking her and then it happened, she came all over his cock. My wife isn't a squirter but when she cums a lot of cream is noticeable. Dan’s cock has my wife’s cream dripping all over it.... She was obviously spent, flush, the two of them were completely drenched in sweat, but we didn’t all come here for it to be over that quickly. I told Ashley to climb on top of me, so she got on top and started to ride me cowgirl slowly. Dan stood next to us on the bed and instructed my wife to suck on his cock. She took every direction from us in stride, her obedience was a huge turn on. She sucks and stroked his cock while she bounced on my cock. After about 5 minutes she kissed me and whispered in my ear very softly "I want Dan to fuck me again, is that okay?" I told her that if that’s what she wants she needs to beg for it. So, she looks at me and with a yearning I have never heard from her before says "can I please fuck Dan’s cock again, I want it so bad, please, I'm begging you, he makes me cum so hard".

I finally gave in and threw her off of me onto her back with her legs spread wide open. Dan positioned himself right at her pussy and drove his cock deep into her with what looked like one motion. I was now standing behind them at the edge of the bed, watching Dan drive his cock deep into Ashley’s pussy, completely balls deep. Her pussy was red, puffy, and completely wet. I stood next to the bed and placed Ashley’s hand on my cock so she could stroke me. With each pump into my wife, Ashley groaned out, sometimes begging Dan to fuck her harder. I was spell bound, never in my life did I expect this, it was almost all too much... This went over for about 10 minutes, I was actually amazed and quite impressed with how long Dan could go without Cumming. Ashley looked at us both and said "stop, I want you both inside me". Now, we were confused, we never considered DP as even an option here. My wife and I have done anal a few times but it wasn’t a regular thing. We were truly curious if it would even work. Anyways, "Ashley says I want Dan in my pussy and you in my ass". Dan laid down, Ashley got on top of him, slid down on his cock and started to grind on it, I positioned myself at her asshole and put my head in, she immediately groaned out, I said "are you alright" I was genuinely concerned it would hurt her or something but she said "Keep going”. so, I pushed my cock in little by little until all 6 inches were in her ass. Now my wife having 9 or so inches in her pussy and 6 inches in her ass starts to grind back and forth. The tightness of her ass felt very good mind you... i started to grind into her while Dan pushed his cock deeper and deeper into her pussy. After a bit, she paused and literally said "I can’t believe I'm doing this, but it feels so fucking good". We all started to get more and more aggressive with our language, calling out fuck, cock, pussy, slut, what seemed every other second. This dp session lasted maybe 15 minutes and by this time both Dan and I were about overdue to bust our loads. We instructed my sweet, seemingly innocent (prior to this) wife to get on her knees on the floor. We stood there and instructed her to suck our cocks and beg for us to come, she did this without asking any questions. She what seemed like overnight became a pro and sucked, licked, jerked in such a rhythmic fashion that Dan and I were in a trance. I couldn't hold it any longer, I just started Cumming with every stroke, one rope went over her shoulder, the other landed from her hair to her face, and as I was cumming she looked at Dan and said "I want your cum too, give me your cum".

Dan grabbed her head and put his cock into her mouth, i could tell she was looking for right him and they were making eye contact when he began to cum in Ashley’s mouth, you could tell she was gagging on the combination of cock and cum but was taking it like a champion. He came for what seemed like an eternity before she opened her mouth and let all of the cum flow out of her mouth, down her chin and onto her breasts. The three of us looked at one another in complete amazement, exhausted, sweaty, and out of breath. We laid naked on the bed together looking up at the ceiling not saying a word. Ashley got up first and said she was going to take a shower, she jumps in the shower and about 3 minutes later Dan said he was going to join her and wash off if that was ok. I was too tired to even address him before he got up and left. I thought the night was done to be honest, I was ready for the night be done, we accomplished what we set out to. But a few minutes after Dan had left to join Ashley in the shower I heard smacking, and screaming, i open the bathroom door and see Dan fucking my wife again in the shower through the glass door. She’s just standing there looking at me with him behind her fucking her pussy. I literally just closed the door and went back to laying on the bed listening to my best friend fuck my wife for another 20 minutes. They finally came out, my wife somewhat embarrassed about the night’s events wanted to get some rest. The plan wasn't for Dan to stay the night in the hotel room but by this time (1am) it was really too late for him to go anywhere so Ashley just said we'll all sleep in the king size bed, no big deal. I laid down and even though the adrenaline was still a bit there, from all the fucking and sweat, i was spent

. I fell asleep in probably like 10 minutes. In the middle of the night, it's pitch dark in the room, I wake up to sounds I'm familiar with. It was Ashley sucking on Dan’s cock, trying to keep it a secret or quiet from me so that as to not disturb me and let me sleep. Dan said he was sorry but honestly, I didn’t care, it all turned me on... We all went at it again for another round until the sun started to peak through the windows, it was time to end this adventure, so we all went back to our normal lives, back to the house, back to our families. We have all seen each other recently at mutual friends’ parties or gatherings and although there’s an occasional smirk or smile, it hasn’t happened again, and nobody has spoken a word of it. I'm just wondering if this will ever happen to us again. I guess I'll just have to wait and find out... I can’t believe we did it, but I’m glad we did.

This story is not mine, but one that I found to be incredibly hot.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Re: Sharing My Wife for the First Time

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:07 am

Congratulations.
She will see him again, probably many times.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

livinginsin
Trainable

Unread post by livinginsin » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:28 am

Hot, very well written story. Thanks for sharing.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:27 pm

Very hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:23 pm

So.... I guess it's NOT a 100% first hand account, is it??? Anyway, I agree, it is a very hot and enjoyable story. Glad you posted it!!!