never ending threesome .non fiction

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
twoforwife
Prepubescent

never ending threesome .non fiction

Unread post by twoforwife » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:49 pm

hi everyone,were new to this site and just became a member a month or two ago. but with work slowing down now (wheat farming) we would like to tell our story. introductions are in order first i guess. my wife mary is 5ft.7in. tall 38e - 37-39 figure 140 lbs and shoulder length blonde hair. ( i did mention big heavy tits !!!! ) jerry and i are both around 6 ft tall and were both in fairly good shape being we both work hard almost every day. the biggest difference i suppose is our cocks, mine being average or above about 7 in. and jerrys being 8.5 inches but the biggest difference is how thick his cock is, about 7 to 8 inches by my wifes tape measure lol. about 6 yrs. ago mary a i got into the swinger scene, it was ok i guess but living in northwest kansas the closest place for that kinda thing was denver . well it got to the point where it was too much of a pain in the ass, so we quite. while its always nice to fuck other women with your wifes approval what i enjoyed most was watching my wife fuck other men or visa versa. ok i might as well make it perfectly clear,i just cant get enough of watching and joining in as another cock is sliding in my wifes wet pussy and pounding the hell out of her. i cant think of any words that would convey how much I LOVE IT. well anyway around four yrs. ago i had to go to the near by implement dealer for some parts and jerry was behind the parts counter.as we were talking i learned how hard things were for jerry. (i already knew he had got a divorce, small town gossip you know) what with child support rent food ect. ect. he was having a tough time making ends meet. as i was paying for my parts i gave him my phone # and quietly (didnt need to piss off the dealership by stealing away their employee) told him i was looking for a full time hand as the kid i had quite and was going to collage,and the job came with a rent free furnished mobile home and if he didnt want to cook he could eat every meal with mary and me. well about two weeks later jerry called and asked if i had found anyone. not yet i replied , if you not working sunday come over for lunch and i will show you around .when sunday arrived i introduced jerry to my wife and while mary was preparing lunch i showed him around the place and his living quarters. as we were walking around and bullshitting jerry stopped to take a piss and and he pulled out one of the biggest fattest cocks i think i had seen. i said to him what in the hell do you do with that. well he said smiling not much lately. latter that evening as mary and i were eating dinner all i could think about was mary getting the fuck of her life by jerry,as i must have been looking at my wife funny like and asked why i was looking at her that way. oh just thinking i said . thinking about what she asked. about jerry fucking your brains out. what brought that on she asked . its the biggest damn cock i have seen i said and then went on to explain how much she would enjoy it . well i dont know she said, well i do i said, and with that i grabbed her hand led her to the bedroom and damn near ripped her clothes off .there was no foreplay at all, i had the hardest cock i think i have ever had and i rammed it in my wifes pussy all the way to the hilt, ooohhh baby your pussy is so wet ,you must have been thinking about fucking him i said, mmmmm fuck me she said, no baby, think about jerry fucking you with his huge hot cock, think about him fucking you into oblivion all night long, think about him shooting his hot jizz deep into your box, think about his cock in your mouth and shooting a load of hot cum down your throat.with saying that i groaned and shot my own load into her hot wet pussy. that took like three minutes, and i knew that mary hadnt cum yet,which is just what i wanted. i got up and got her vibrator and put it on her clit then giving it to her to use on herself , turning her on her side i spread her ass cheeks and shoved my tongue as far up my wifes asshole as i could get then turning her on her back again i started kissing and mashing her tits telling her how good its going to be to get full time cocks 24/7 ooohhhh ya baby you can fuck him all night long, ooooohhhhh ya baby give him your sweet pussy 24/7. oh and by the way i said as i was feverishly kissing her mouth and tits i want him sleeping in our bed every night, i want us all to walk around the house completly naked so we can all fuck that much more. i dont think i can get enough of you two fucking.

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Re: never ending threesome .non fiction

Unread post by Jeff111 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:07 pm

Okay. Wow. That’s a heavy start. Any pics of Jerry’s 8” around member?