Epic Cuckold Story - Preface

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
NSEW1
Experienced

Re: Epic Cuckold Story - Preface

Unread post by NSEW1 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:12 pm

You can PM me for where to find the original chapters. I can share a pdf document. It’s also on another site but it requires (free)registration to view it.

bufaker
Trainable

Unread post by bufaker » Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:47 pm

Please post rest of the chapters. Love the original story and your interpretation

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:11 am

Happy to continue posting here also, if there is some reaction, comments, feedback, critiques, likes/dislikes from other human beings. Without any reactions or contributions from readers, it is hard for the author to feel motivated to keep talking to a cyber wall.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:32 am

Hang in there
It will improve. Keep writing
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:33 am

Hang in there
It will improve. Keep writing
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:51 am

Recap for new readers:

The Unwanted Houseguest is an epic and dramatic saga of a man’s struggle with himself over his wife’s infidelity, and gradual coming to terms with his deepest fears and desires. It is the epitome of the genre of cuckold literature for its titillating portrayals of the psychological angst that characterizes a loving, female-dominated, cuckold marriage.

The author of the original story disappeared years ago without finishing the story, unfortunately. The first 26 chapters of his story are available elsewhere (message me for directions on where to find it). Here is a brief synopsis of the story to date:

Synopsis of chapters 1-26:

Manu Sharma is a ~30 year man married to the confident and very attractive Kavita. They are college-educated, modern professionals working in Bangalore. Although they appear outwardly happy and successful in most material ways, their intimate life suffers from Manu’s gradual realization that he is a beta male who cannot satisfy his wife’s sexual needs.

The story begins when Kavita’s acquaintance from college comes to stay with the couple. His name is Amir Ali, or Prem to his friends. Over the next 7 months, Manu’s worst fears are realized as his wife’s sexuality blossoms in the presence of Prem. He suspects that his wife was note than just an acquaintance. He discovers to his distress that his wife had an initiate relationship with Prem in college. He suspects that she still has feelings for her ex. Manu’s growing self-doubt around his own masculinity causes him to sink into an abyss of cuckold angst, effectively encouraging his wife to fulfill her sexual desires with Prem. On the side, unbeknownst to Kavita, Prem bullies Manu to undermine his confidence and take his wife away from him.

Various trials, misunderstandings, humiliations, and difficult experiences slowly edge Manu towards a “reluctant embracing” of his repressed desires to be a submissive sissy cuckold. With the steady erosion of his masculinity, Manu descends deeper into psychological despair, torn apart by the simmering internal battle between his culturally-ingrained expectations of what it means to be a man against his own demons that revel in the submission to his wife and to the manly man that she has embraced.

Throughout the ordeal, despite Kavita’s blatant infidelity in their own home, she simultaneously reinforces her love for her husband. She desires only that he accept himself, that he show his attachment and affection for her, and that he answer her question about whether he is hiding something. Manu, being of a supremely optimistic disposition, finds just enough positive intentions in his wife’s actions to keep from completely losing hope of getting her back. At the same time, Manu remains hopelessly conflicted in his emotions. He loves Kavita so greatly that he is able to forgive, accept, and commit to proving himself in her eyes and winning his wife back, while also subconsciously desiring, in an act of ultimate devotion, to lose his wife to a better man in order to a better man.

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:55 am

I have previously posted 11 chapters 27-37 on this thread. Here is a brief synopsis of these chapters. I hesitated to reduce the story into these brief summaries because it loses much of the erotic appeal in doing so, but felt it was helpful as a reminder, not as a substitute for reading it.

27 – Looking Forward

Prem enjoys a night of carnal pleasure with Kavita and Gowri, while Manu suffers alone. Kavita promises Manu that she will speak with Prem about moving back into the bedroom with him. Prem taunts and humiliates Manu in front of his fiancé and Kavita, having coerced him to dress like a woman and shave his body hair. Gowri bosses around Manu to do her chores. They leave him to work while they go out.

28 – The Angst of Waiting

Manu stays home to do domestic chores, cleaning up the tawdry scene of his cuckolding and reliving his humiliations. Manu remains optimistic and looks forward to having his wife back soon. He leaves home to give Kavita privacy with Prem. He waits anxiously, banished from his own home. Gowri scolds him to make him show respect to her. On his way home, he gets a message suggesting that Kavita does not expect to see him until the next day. Manu is puzzled. Prem wants to meet Manu over dinner to explain.

29 – Prem’s Final Assault

Prem admits he loves Kavita, but he’s moving out because she won’t be exclusive with him. Prem insists that she loves him too. Manu resists this idea, but plays along. Prem scolds him for thinking only about what this means for himself, but not for his wife. Prem wants one last night to celebrate, and Kavita has agreed to it. Manu doesn’t believe she would want that until he shares a note from Kavita asking Manu for it. Prem humiliates him further by proving he knows Kavita better than Manu.

30 – Conversations Not Meant to Be Heard

Manu wallows in his humiliations, devastated by the knowledge that his wife wants a private night with her lover. He sneaks into his house to hide and listen. He overhears his Prem belittling him, and Kavita acquiescing with his comments that Manu is not a real man. The lovers proceed to get romantic. Manu wonders if she loves him. He hides behind the sofa to spy on his wife. She is dressed like a bride. He suffers deep humiliation but is unable to stop Prem from consummating the relationship.

31 – Scenes Not Meant to Be Seen

Prem seduces Kavita, making love to her in epic fashion like a wedding night. She begs him to take her. He performs magnificently, as he makes her feel like a woman over and over again. Kavita gives him intense, divine erotic pleasures, including salacious sexual acts reserved only for him. They admit their love for each other. Manu ejaculates involuntarily as he is mesmerized with the passionate action happening. He knows the visuals of another man’s penis buried inside his wife would haunt him forever.

32 – Genghis Khan

After the epic sex, they want to do something special. Kavita asks Prem to honor her fantasy by forcibly r***ing her. She says she will call out Manu’s name if she wants Prem to stop. Prem agrees, pretends to be Genghis Khan, breaks in, takes her by force, spanks her, ties her up, and fucks her roughly. She loves it. Her resistance turns into surrender and then delight. Manu feels conflicted, wants to stop it, but remains powerless. He watches semen dripping from her vagina, and feels ashamed that it arouses him.

33 – After the Ravaging

Manu admires the forbidden view of the lovers in deep, post-orgasmic sleep. He sneaks out of his own home. Manu realizes reluctantly that Kavita loves Prem, and wonders if he will ever measure up, then resigns himself to be less of a man. Kavita reminisces about her lover. They enjoy their last hours before an emotional separation. Kavita invites Manu back home. He finds the world beautiful again for a moment. Prem speaks harshly to Manu, telling him to take care of Kavita. Arun sees the interaction.

34 – The Half-Triumphant Return

Kavita and Manu come together awkwardly to re-start their relationship. He asks Kavita about last night, but she wants to keep it private. Kavita explains that she always intended to stay with Manu, never to leave him. Manu feels she is blaming him, descends into doubts and fears that she didn’t love him. They argue over misunderstandings; Kavita explains how the lack of attachment from Manu hurt her. Manu reaffirms his love and attachment. They agree to move forward, starting over.

35 – The Big Night

Manu fears that he has won Kavita only because Prem gave her up, not because she chose him. Manu looks forward to reclaiming Kavita, builds up high pressure expectations, but loses his erection while thinking about Prem’s superior ability, and self-doubts with her belly ring. He ejaculates prematurely, ruining his ‘big night.’ Kavita reassures him that it could take time to emotionally adjust after being sexually distant, but Manu feels tormented. Kavita presses him to communicate what’s bothering him.

36 – Kavita’s New Opportunity

Kavita feels emotionally spent but committed to rekindling love. Feels hurt that Manu lost faith. She prepares for a big opportunity at work to step up. Has lunch with girlfriends, commiserates over sex and relationship problems. Gets idea to masturbate using vegetables. Misses the epic sex with Prem and wonders if she’ll ever enjoy that again. Resigns herself to patiently rebuild relationship with Manu.

37 – Manu’s Doubts

Kavita tries to get Manu to talk about his doubts and feelings. Manu shares the betrayal he felt over Kavita’s belly ring. She denies that the initials belong to her lover. Manu doesn’t trust her, but she proves that the belly ring has Manu’s initials. The incident reinforces Manu’s humiliation over his sexual inadequacies. Kavita is frustrated that he assumes the worst, and then blames her. Manu discovers condoms in Kavita’s travel bag, but decides to stay quiet to observe what happens.

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:58 am

New chapter:

The Unwanted Houseguest Chapter 38 – Waiting and Wondering

For several hours, I lay awake, tormenting myself over the question of why my wife was taking condoms on her trip. After having assumed wrongly about the belly ring, I felt it would be best not to jump to conclusions about this and risk another blow out. But then there was no question that she had packed condoms. I saw them with my own eyes. And there’s only one use for them, leaving no doubt. Moreover, she had packed some unusually sexy lingerie style undergarments for a business trip. There was only one rational explanation. If I communicated openly as Kavita insisted, she would simply deny it, make an excuse, and be more careful next time. But by me not saying anything and then checking later, it would give me definitive proof to confront her if the condoms were missing. With that plan in mind, I feel asleep.

Hours later, sometime in the early morning, I sensed some motion. Then I felt a wet sensation around my penis, then arousal. I opened my eyes to see the covers bobbing up and down over my crotch. I pulled the sheets off to see Kavita sucking me off. I was still half asleep, but my cock was enjoying the wakeup call. I moaned as she continued to pleasure me. Her long and luscious hair fell around her head and stimulated me with feathery sensations. She was dressed in just panties and bra, looking extravagant, smiling naughtily at me. She ran her tongue up and down the bottom of my shaft, and then flicked her tongue all around the head. She pulled the foreskin back and sucked on the sensitive tip before taking in my whole penis again. I loved it.

A year ago, Kavita would never have given me oral sex. And just last night, Kavita had been upset with me, rightly so. But right now, she was giving me a divine blow job. She had turned around completely. Why? It occurred to me that maybe she was doing this to assuage her guilt before having an affair, a way for her to justify cheating on me. She looked up at me and paused to say, “Good morning Manu baby! I want to leave you something special to remember before I leave!” Then she went back to work. I almost thought about telling her to stop, that she could not just expect to bribe me with oral tricks to make herself feel good about fucking some other man. But the pleasure was too intense. Regardless of her motivations for doing it, I was surely enjoying the experience, if only I could stop second guessing her intents. I started to erupt. Kavita doubled up the pace, took my entire penis into her mouth, and sucked every drop of semen from me as I came. When she finished, she sat up, and opened her mouth to show me a small blob of cum on her tongue. She pushed it out onto her lips, spread it around with her tongue, sucked it back in, and finally swallowed it, grinning like a naughty cat. It was intense and dirty, the sluttiest thing she had done with me for as long as I could recall. Then she came up to me and kissed me on the cheek. “Good morning, husband,” she cooed, before running off to the shower.

I felt elated that despite yesterday’s drama, my wife had come around. She seemed to have forgiven me. Even though I had yet to enjoy real sex with my wife, this definitely counted in my book towards progress in our intimate relations. But then I saw her bag packed up, so my positive feeling was quickly tempered. The same wife that just brought me off with her mouth might soon be enjoying sex with someone else. When I entered the bathroom and saw Kavita in her divine nakedness, with hair dripping wet, luscious breasts and curvy hips. I saw a glimpse of the red welts across her buttocks, a reminder of how Prem had punished her under the fantasy role of a marauding Genghis Khan. She noticed me and turned around to hide the whip marks from me, another reminder of how she had scolded me that whatever might have happened was none of my business.

I took a deep breath and reminded myself to stick to my plan. Over breakfast, I thanked her for the morning treat and apologized again for my failure of understanding the belly ring. I told her that I loved her belly ring with my initial. “Manu, I’m thrilled that you like it. I’m wearing it now. And, listen, you don’t have to thank me for the blow job! It was my pleasure. And all is forgiven. Just promise me you’ll be open with me about everything going forward and not make stupid and wrong assumptions.”

“I promise,” I replied, thinking to myself how calmly and smoothly she was able to tell me to be open even as she headed off to illicit relations under the pretenses of a business trip. “Best of luck for the meeting, Kavita,” I said softly.

After landing and arriving at her hotel in Delhi, she texted me to let me know she reached safely. I was busy at work, so I had turned my phone over to avoid distractions. The memory of the oral sex had faded. Had it been an emotionally intimate connection, it would have meant something more. It wasn’t. It was a purely physical, sexual stimulus, belied by her intention to cheat on me. Hence my sadness and anger had returned. I replied after some hours with an uncharacteristically short ‘OK’ thumbs up sign. She truly seemed to believe in her heart that she had not done anything wrong for all these months and that it would just take time to get back to normal. But I was beside myself trying to figure out who she might be with, and why she was leading me on in such a loving way if she was unhappy with me.

In any case, I needed to refocus on my work at the office. While I was on top of the current assignments thanks to the work I did over the weekend, I had not been generally paying close attention to growing my skills and raising my hand for new opportunities. I knew that I was falling behind my peers in terms of professional development. Moreover, I had made several mistakes in my recent projects which my superiors would know about. My mind had been distracted by personal matters at home. I anticipated that my upcoming review would not go so well. I probably would not get a significant raise.

I called Kavita that evening, wondering what I might be interrupting. She was out for a walk. “Hi Manu, good to hear from you,” she said. I could hear a noisy background. “How was your day?”

“The usual. Just trying to keep my head above water,” I replied. “I’m kicking off some new projects this week.” Kavita and I worked for competing companies, so we had to be careful not to discuss any specific confidential matters.

“That’s great. I hope it goes well. I spent the afternoon preparing for tomorrow’s meeting. I’m taking a break to get some fresh air and grab some dinner.”

“Cool, sounds like fun. Where are you going?” I inquired.

“Just around the local area. I came across an open-air spices and vegetable market. I’m enjoying the sights and sounds of this old-world experience. Just browsing different stalls.”

“Can you get some pick up some haldi (turmeric) for us?” I asked, just to test whether she was really where she was saying.

“Sure, Manu, I’ll see what I can find. I didn’t know you were so on top of our spice inventory! Maybe you should cook dinner for me sometime!”

“Yes, sure if you make me baingan bharta (roasted eggplant), I’ll make the rice!” I quipped, knowing how my cooking skills were rudimentary at best.

“All right, sure Manu, I suppose I should get the vegetables too!” she joked as we wound up the conversation.

—X—

A day later, Kavita called me excitedly to tell me that the sales meeting went even better than she had expected. “Manu, the discussions and demo went so well. I was in control, I anticipated their questions, and answered them with confidence. I think they may well buy from us. I just called Praveen Kumar to thank him for his coaching. His preparation really helped me.”

“Congratulations, Kavita, I knew you could do it,” I replied. “So, do you know if your client is considering my company also?”

“Manu! Even if I know, you know I can’t talk about that. You would put me in jeopardy if anyone found out. And yourself too!” Kavita scolded me.

“Okay, I get it. It was just a casual question. I’m not asking for trade secrets.”

“Well, all I can say is ‘may the best company win,’ and that’s mine!” she boasted.

“All right. Don’t let this one meeting go to your head. So, what’s the plan now?”

“I’m going to have dinner with the client, right here in the hotel. They have a celebrity chef, and I’m starving.”

“Really? Why do you have to do dinner with the client?” I objected.

“Manu, you know how it is, no? We have to build trust-based relationships with our customers. The personal touch matters. You’ve been working too long on technical side of things.” She put me down as if I didn’t understand anything.

“What are you going to wear?” I inquired.

“Oh God. Are you going to grill me on whether my legs are covered and if I’m showing any cleavage? Really Manu? I’m wearing stockings, short skirt, and low-cut blouse. And lipstick. I’ll be looking like a ripe and juicy seductress. Is this what you wanted to hear? Is it turning you on Manu?”

I knew she was teasing me now. “Well Kavita, you should dress like that for me when you come back.”

“I might. If you’re a good boy and you behave yourself,” she teased.

“Kavita, please be careful not to drink too much. These men will try to take advantage of you.”

“Okay, Daddy. I’ll be careful,” she joked.

“That’s not funny,” I replied. “Stop calling me that!”

“Oh, no? I’ve been a very naughty girl,” she said with a seductive drawl. “Are you going to SPANK me, Daddy?” she teased me more. She said the word ‘spank’ with an emphasis, as if she enjoyed saying it out loud. I heard her let out a little moan in the privacy of her hotel room. Maybe she was reminiscing about her encounter with Genghis Khan a few days ago, when she had gotten her buttocks whipped raw for her disrespectful behavior. “Oh Daddy, my knickers are getting wet. Please don’t SPANK me hard Daddy!” she teased.

I did not find this humorous at all. I didn’t like the teasing, especially being called ‘Daddy.’ I hung up. She called me back a few minutes later. “Come on Manu, lighten up! It was just a joke. No one is going to take advantage of me. I know how to handle my alcohol you know,” emphasizing the word ‘I’ as if to make a point that I was not able to handle alcohol.

“Yeah, okay. Whatever!” I snapped.

“Manu, don’t worry. You can rest assured that it will be strictly professional. Sounds like you need a drink yourself.” She said it very clearly and firmly, as if she had rehearsed it. Was she planning for the possibility of something more than dinner might happen?

Someone knocked on my door just then. “Kavita, I have to go. Someone is at the door. Have fun and be safe!” Kavita was also ready to get off the phone so she could get ready.

At the door, I found Arun, the nosy college student who lived in the building. I did not want to talk with him, but then again, there was never a good time to speak with him. “Hi Arun, what’s up?” I asked flatly.

“Manu Uncle, it’s good to see you. How are you doing? I wanted to ask Kavita Bhabhi if I could borrow some garam masala. I was cooking pav bhaji, but I ran out.”

“Kavita is not here, but I can give you some. Come on in,” I said, figuring I should do the neighborly thing.

“Thank you,” he replied, entering our apartment. “Manu Uncle, I know it’s not my concern, but can I ask you who was that guy that was talking to you the other morning in the parking lot?”

I knew exactly what he was referring to, but I pretended not to remember for a moment. “Oh yeah, the guy in the jeep… it was nothing. No one important.” I walked into the kitchen to find the spice he was looking for.

Arun being the persistent pest didn’t relent. “Manu Uncle. I was just worried because he looked kind of angry and intimidating.”

“It was nothing. Some people are like that in life. They don’t deserve much attention. I can take care of myself, Arun,” I replied with clear annoyance. I gave him a bag of the masala spices and gestured to him to leave.

“Okay, sure. Odd thing is that he called you something else. He didn’t even seem to know your name, yet he sounded upset and spoke rudely to you,” Arun said, looking puzzled.

“Like I said,” I replied, playing along coolly, “Some people are so unhappy with their own lives that they take it out on strangers for no reason.”

Arun looked at me with some concern but he understood the hint. “Manu Uncle, thank you for this. Please say hi to Kavita Bhabhi.” He smiled and left.

I felt relieved after the bratty kid left. I couldn’t stand him. The long and dreadful evening continued. I took Kavita’s advice to have a drink to calm my nerves. I busied myself packing for my own out of town trip tomorrow night. I prepared to go to sleep, holding my phone, waiting for Kavita to call or text me. It was 10:30 already. I wanted to hold out to not appear so needy or make her think I was stalking her. But finally, around 11:15, I texted her to ask if she’s okay. She texted back, “having gr8 time…eating choco cake with clients. Think I’m going to win this contract. Good night, luv u. See u tmrw.” She was still with at dinner. Her message seemed innocent enough. I went to sleep, figuring she must be having a flirtatiously good time, but praying that she would keep her word not to let it go further.

The next day, I left work early to go home, pack and get ready for my own trip. Kavita returned from her trip that afternoon also. I met her at the door to take the bag from her hand. I looked at her, wondering if there would be a different feeling. I was looking for some sign to see if it revealed guilt. But I didn’t find any such thing. She just looked exhausted but very happy. I kissed her on the lips to welcome her. I told her I would make tea if she wanted to go freshen up. As she headed to take a shower, I walked into the kitchen to start the tea. But as soon as she went in, I came back to the bedroom to delve in and rummage through her luggage in this small window of privacy. I knew it was wrong to snoop, but I had good reason to. I had a right to know. I recalled with certainty that I had counted two condoms in her bag before she left. My heart was beating hard and my hands shaking as I unzipped the bag, and then opened the toiletries pouch…