Losing her to a new lover

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
TriangleTangle
Experienced

Losing her to a new lover

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:09 pm

My wife has a new lover.

I came home from work today, walked upstairs, and saw a naked man on top of my wife. He was fucking her brains out in our marital bed. She didn’t tell me about her plan ahead of time – she wanted me to catch her “cheating”. It’s a game she knows I’ve wanted her to play for a long time. She knows how much her cheating on me and making sure I find out turns me on. It makes me desire her even more. As I reached the top of the stairs and the entrance to our bedroom I heard her gasps of pleasure as I watched another man’s cock plunging into the depths of my bride’s welcoming pussy. I heard a wet slapping sound each time his huge, cum-filled balls slapped against my wife’s cute round ass.

“Give it to me!” I heard her begging, “Fuck me!!!” She demanded as he prepared to unload the contents of his huge firm sack between the constricting walls of my wife's wanton love nest.

She was his willing submissive as he dominated my wife as her took full ownership of her hot, wet pussy. She’s never had such a dominant lover, but was obviously reveling under his total control. The powerful orgasms he was giving her were like none she ever experienced before.

“Take it!” she repeated, “Take it! It’s your pussy”. She knew I was watching and wanted me to know that he was her new master and his willing submissive.

She’s been seeing him only a short time, but her infatuation with him has been all consuming. He is all she thinks about day and night. Her loins are constantly soaked and her pussy dripping with excitement thinking about him all day long. She has fallen hard for her new lover; he is everything she has imagined in a lover – sensual, sophisticated, suave, and oh so sexy!

He flipped her over- his cock remained buried deep in my wife’s pussy not missing a stroke. She was now on top riding him like a prize race horse, cupping her breasts in both hands while bouncing up and down on his long, thick shaft. Her head rolled back in ecstasy as another orgasm engulfed her; she couldn’t get enough.

I walked over to the side of the bed next to her, not uttering a word. My cock grew harder by the minute just seeing the look of pure pleasure on her face. She turned to me with a smug look and wicked tone in her voice.

“He’s fucking me” she declared.

“I can see that!” I replied, stroking my own hard bulge though my pants.

“He’s been fucking me all afternoon”, she announced proudly, “He’s cum inside me three times already. You wanted me to have a boyfriend, and now I belong to him, not you.” She asserted, convincingly, “Now get out so I can enjoy my boyfriend!” she commanded.

She let out a wicked laugh as I began to exit my own bedroom. I could hear him ask, “Whose pussy is it?” to which she happily asserted, “It’s your pussy! It’s not his pussy anymore.”

He flipped her over on her back, again not missing a single stroke. She lifted her small round ass up to meet his thrusts and wrapped her legs tightly around his muscular torso as he plunged the full length of his manhood deep into my petite wife. His grunts became louder and his trusts became steadier– I knew he was about to fill her with another load of his hot baby-making seed.

They reached the height of orgasm simultaneously. He thrust his cock to the hilt and began firing powerful bursts of semen into my wife’s womb. She responded with a tremor-filled orgasm that rocked her entire body. She rolled her hips under his and used the contracting walls of her pussy to suck the sperm out of his balls and into her wanton womanhood, craving to be owned and dominated by his potent seed.

As I left the room I knew he had succeeded. She now belonged to him, and I couldn’t have been more aroused. Her actions made me want her more. The more I’m losing her, the more I want her.

I slipped quietly into my man cave until he left. After he left I heard my wife calling me.

“Honey, come here. I have something for you!”

I returned to the bedroom. My wife was sprawled on the bed covered in her lover's cum. Her pussy was dripping with the load he had just deposited in her. The look on her face was priceless – a look of total satisfaction.

“Come here!” she demanded, pulling me effortlessly to her with the simply curl of her index finger. “Clean me up!”

I climbed up on the bed between her legs and lowered my head into her gushing folds. I could smell their sex.

“Lick it!” She commanded; I complied. Their sex tasted sweet. I licked her clit and watched his sperm pouring out of the woman that wore my wedding band.

Seeing and smelling their sex was almost too much to bear. I stroked my hard eight-inch cock as I brought her to another orgasm with my tongue. Her body was still trembling from the powerful orgasm she had just had with him.

I spread her legs wider and pushed my hips between her legs, entering her cum-filled pussy with little resistance. The silky feel of his cum was too much to hold back. I thrust deep into her, pushing his seed even deeper into her womb.

“Did you enjoy watching us fuck?" She quizzed.

“I loved it” I replied.

“You better!” She insisted, “This is what you wanted, you wanted to lose me to another, better man, and you have, she taunted me, “I’m his bitch now!”

Her words made me lose it. My balls released what little cum I could give her; it was no match for the massive loads her lover had deposited.

I laid on top of her, exhausted from the powerful orgasm I just experienced. I could feel the cum with which he had painted her tits and belly earlier. It was a reminder that he owned my wife. I was no longer first in line – exactly the way I had hoped it would be.

Another day of losing my wife to another man.
Another day of paradise.

nevertoolate

Re: Losing her to a new lover

Unread post by nevertoolate » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:00 pm

Very hot and it paints an artful picture of how intense the "suffering" of loosing your wife to her pleasure from another man can be.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:44 am

TriangleTangle wrote:My wife has a new lover.

I came home from work today, walked upstairs, and saw a naked man on top of my wife. He was fucking her brains out in our marital bed. She didn’t tell me about her plan ahead of time – she wanted me to catch her “cheating”. It’s a game she knows I’ve wanted her to play for a long time. She knows how much her cheating on me and making sure I find out turns me on. It makes me desire her even more. As I reached the top of the stairs and the entrance to our bedroom I heard her gasps of pleasure as I watched another man’s cock plunging into the depths of my bride’s welcoming pussy. I heard a wet slapping sound each time his huge, cum-filled balls slapped against my wife’s cute round ass.

“Give it to me!” I heard her begging, “Fuck me!!!” She demanded as he prepared to unload the contents of his huge firm sack between the constricting walls of my wife's wanton love nest.

She was his willing submissive as he dominated my wife as her took full ownership of her hot, wet pussy. She’s never had such a dominant lover, but was obviously reveling under his total control. The powerful orgasms he was giving her were like none she ever experienced before.

“Take it!” she repeated, “Take it! It’s your pussy”. She knew I was watching and wanted me to know that he was her new master and his willing submissive.

She’s been seeing him only a short time, but her infatuation with him has been all consuming. He is all she thinks about day and night. Her loins are constantly soaked and her pussy dripping with excitement thinking about him all day long. She has fallen hard for her new lover; he is everything she has imagined in a lover – sensual, sophisticated, suave, and oh so sexy!

He flipped her over- his cock remained buried deep in my wife’s pussy not missing a stroke. She was now on top riding him like a prize race horse, cupping her breasts in both hands while bouncing up and down on his long, thick shaft. Her head rolled back in ecstasy as another orgasm engulfed her; she couldn’t get enough.

I walked over to the side of the bed next to her, not uttering a word. My cock grew harder by the minute just seeing the look of pure pleasure on her face. She turned to me with a smug look and wicked tone in her voice.

“He’s fucking me” she declared.

“I can see that!” I replied, stroking my own hard bulge though my pants.

“He’s been fucking me all afternoon”, she announced proudly, “He’s cum inside me three times already. You wanted me to have a boyfriend, and now I belong to him, not you.” She asserted, convincingly, “Now get out so I can enjoy my boyfriend!” she commanded.

She let out a wicked laugh as I began to exit my own bedroom. I could hear him ask, “Whose pussy is it?” to which she happily asserted, “It’s your pussy! It’s not his pussy anymore.”

He flipped her over on her back, again not missing a single stroke. She lifted her small round ass up to meet his thrusts and wrapped her legs tightly around his muscular torso as he plunged the full length of his manhood deep into my petite wife. His grunts became louder and his trusts became steadier– I knew he was about to fill her with another load of his hot baby-making seed.

They reached the height of orgasm simultaneously. He thrust his cock to the hilt and began firing powerful bursts of semen into my wife’s womb. She responded with a tremor-filled orgasm that rocked her entire body. She rolled her hips under his and used the contracting walls of her pussy to suck the sperm out of his balls and into her wanton womanhood, craving to be owned and dominated by his potent seed.

As I left the room I knew he had succeeded. She now belonged to him, and I couldn’t have been more aroused. Her actions made me want her more. The more I’m losing her, the more I want her.

I slipped quietly into my man cave until he left. After he left I heard my wife calling me.

“Honey, come here. I have something for you!”

I returned to the bedroom. My wife was sprawled on the bed covered in her lover's cum. Her pussy was dripping with the load he had just deposited in her. The look on her face was priceless – a look of total satisfaction.

“Come here!” she demanded, pulling me effortlessly to her with the simply curl of her index finger. “Clean me up!”

I climbed up on the bed between her legs and lowered my head into her gushing folds. I could smell their sex.

“Lick it!” She commanded; I complied. Their sex tasted sweet. I licked her clit and watched his sperm pouring out of the woman that wore my wedding band.

Seeing and smelling their sex was almost too much to bear. I stroked my hard eight-inch cock as I brought her to another orgasm with my tongue. Her body was still trembling from the powerful orgasm she had just had with him.

I spread her legs wider and pushed my hips between her legs, entering her cum-filled pussy with little resistance. The silky feel of his cum was too much to hold back. I thrust deep into her, pushing his seed even deeper into her womb.

“Did you enjoy watching us fuck?" She quizzed.

“I loved it” I replied.

“You better!” She insisted, “This is what you wanted, you wanted to lose me to another, better man, and you have, she taunted me, “I’m his bitch now!”

Her words made me lose it. My balls released what little cum I could give her; it was no match for the massive loads her lover had deposited.

I laid on top of her, exhausted from the powerful orgasm I just experienced. I could feel the cum with which he had painted her tits and belly earlier. It was a reminder that he owned my wife. I was no longer first in line – exactly the way I had hoped it would be.

Another day of losing my wife to another man.
Another day of paradise.
Your wife is a hot cuckoldress! I love the emphasis you often place on her intimacy, physical, emotional, etc.. and total enthrallment to her lovers,.. the slutty bitchy act, whilst eventually coming back to you.
Does she do women as well? Does she have some FFM threesomes with her lovers and their other women... a grand pleasure that she does not give to you, but gives to her "better" , "worthy " studs? I would love to hear some of that

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:34 am

Yes, she has done another woman, but after a weekend away with her she said it just didn't do it for her like a man does. I am hoping she might try an FMF or partner with her new boyfriend, or better, do full-swap with one or more other couples that she won't do with me - that would be pure nirvana to know she went to a couples lifestyle party as a couple with her boyfriend and fucked others whom I know nothing about...stay tuned.

TT

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:18 am

WOW what an experience, one I have never had one of the few things that have evaded me over the years why? because my wife refuses to find a lover. She has spent 30 years enjoying the lifestyle but has always steadfastly refused to find a lover of her own relying on me to source men for her. She goes to work in tight skirts and tight tops sometimes with her pierced nipple just visible she says she isn't bothered and refuses to accept that men will look at notice it.
So your very lucky to have had this experience I am very envious.

goodtimes2
$2 Ho

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:34 am

That is one hot afternoon for all concerned

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:45 pm

TriangleTangle wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:34 am
Yes, she has done another woman, but after a weekend away with her she said it just didn't do it for her like a man does. I am hoping she might try an FMF or partner with her new boyfriend, or better, do full-swap with one or more other couples that she won't do with me - that would be pure nirvana to know she went to a couples lifestyle party as a couple with her boyfriend and fucked others whom I know nothing about...stay tuned.

TT
This thread was very hot! It would be nice to have a followup :)

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:43 am

Very hot story!!!!!

....she might have ended quite sore though ;)

AstaSilva
Experienced

Unread post by AstaSilva » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:45 pm

very hot!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:33 am

Why didn't you write a follow up? More about.her activities would be hot reading.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.