Ladhawke's First Times with Reunion Guy

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Hawke82
Player

Ladhawke's First Times with Reunion Guy

Unread post by Hawke82 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:50 pm

Lyn's First Time

We had been talking about her becoming a hot wife for years (though we were unaware it was called that at the time). She decided she would like to try it, but only with someone she knew, and could feel comfortable with. After several months, she finally picked a good friend of ours that had just been through a nasty divorce. She had always found him attractive, and she thought it would be a fun way to cheer him up.

We called him and invited him to drive up for the weekend for a visit (he lived in another city, a few hours away). The night he arrived, Lyn met him at the door with a hug and a kiss that lasted slightly longer than would seem normal. It was late, and she told us to catch up with each other, and she was going to bed. Gino and I talked for a few hours, and he talked about how it had been a long time since he'd been with a woman. He jokingly asked if I knew any available women that might be willing to give him a mercy fuck. I grinned, and told him that I might know of such a woman. He asked who, but I just told him he would have to wait and see. I showed him the guest room, and then went to bed myself. When I crawled into bed, Lyn was still up, and wanted to know what we had talked about. I told her about the "mercy fuck" woman, and she giggled at the prospect. She noticed I had a hard on and pulled me to her. As we were having sex, she started teasing me that tomorrow night she might be in this very same bed, fucking our good friend. Needless to say, I didn't last very long with that thought swimming in my head.

The next day, I had to go into work for a few hours (it was Saturday). Lyn told me, she was going to take Gino shopping, and that they would meet me back home later.

She told me later that while they were at the mall, she pulled him into Victoria's Secret, and asked him to help her pick a new bra and panty set. She knew his favorite color was purple, so they picked a black push up bra and French cut panty set with purple accents.

When we all met back at home, we told him we had plans to go out to dinner, and then dancing. We had all gone dancing in the past, and because I'm not much of a dancer, Lyn and Gino usually spent a lot of the evening together on the dance floor. Gino though it was a great idea, and we all went to our rooms to change for the evening.

Gino and I finished dressing before Lyn, and met in the living room to wait for her. She came down the stairs about 15 minutes later, and Gino looked stunned at her appearance. She looked incredible. She was wearing a black leather mini skirt, a black crop top, and a bolero jacket over the top. She had on sexy black hose, and was wearing her nicest black slut heels. She had her long hair done in a tumble of curls that fell around her face and shoulders, and just the right amount of make-up to highlight all of her best features.

We first went to an Italian restaurant, where she flirted and teased us both during the entire meal. She had drunk enough wine by the end of our meal, that she had a nice little buzz going, and was ready to dance.

When we got to the dance club, we found a table with a good view of the dance floor. Before Gino could sit down, she pulled him by the hand and led him to the dance floor. She called back to me to order us all some drinks. After the waitress came by to get my order, I watched Lyn and Gino on the dance floor. A fast song was playing, and Gino seemed surprised that she was dancing in a sexier manner than she had ever danced with him before. When the song ended, and a slow song came on, he started heading off the dance floor. I guess I should explain, in the past, Lyn would dance the fast songs with Gino, and the slow ones with me. She surprised him again, when she stepped in front of him, blocking his way. He stopped to see what she wanted, and she slipped in close and wrapped her arms around his neck and started to slow dance with him. For the next hour they danced during fast and slow songs. During each slow dance, Gino seemed to get a little bolder, and by the end of the hour, he was rubbing the top of her leather covered ass.

Finally, they both walked off the dance floor and stopped at our table. Lyn picked up her cocktail and slugged it down quickly. Gino sat down and took a long drink from his beer, and told me Lyn was wearing him out. Lyn turned to him, and said she hoped he wasn’t too tired yet, because she wasn't done with him yet. Then she leaned over and whispered in my ear that she was "ready", and that maybe I should tell Gino the rest of our plans for the evening. She then said loudly enough for both of us to hear, that she was going to the ladies room and would be right back.

As we both watched her sexy legs and ass as she walked away, Gino spoke up and thanked me for letting him borrow my wife for a dance partner for the evening. I leaned in close, looking him straight in the eye, and asked him if he wanted to "borrow" her for the entire night. He gave me a confused look, and I told him "Lyn has always found you attractive, and she wants to sleep with you". He looked like he was about to faint! A waitress was walking by, and he waved her down and croaked out an order for a shot. She asked what kind he wanted, and he replied "anything". Then he turned back to me, and said "are you serious"?

Lyn walked up just as he was saying this and asked "serious about what Gino"? Grinning, I told her that he didn't believe that she wanted to sleep with him. Hearing this, she sat down next to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a long sexy kiss. When she pulled away, she said "does that convince you"? He said a quick "yes" before pulling her back into another kiss that quickly turned into a long and hot french kiss. After they both pulled back, Lyn turned to me and said "lets get out of here". The waitress arrived with Gino's shot, and he slammed it back quickly. I quickly paid the tab, and we headed out. Lyn got several looks as she was led out on the arms of two men. Everyone had to know she was about to be one well fucked lady.

When we arrived home, Lyn told us to wait in the living room, and she would be right back.

While waiting, Gino played with the stereo, until he found a sexy R&B song. Lyn reappeared soon after that, and danced up to Gino, and wrapped her arms around him. She ground herself against him, and pulled him down for another long kiss. They continued to kiss and dance during the entire song, and Gino was rubbing her ass, and fondling her full breasts. When the song ended, she pulled away, and took his hand. She led him up the stairs, looking back long enough to give me a sexy wink.

I stayed downstairs, nervously smoking a cigarette, as I heard the sound of shoes hitting the floor above me. I waited for about fifteen minutes, before I couldn't stand not knowing what was going on. I crept up the stairs as quietly as I could. I could hear occasional giggles from Lyn followed by moaning. It must have taken me ten minutes to creep up the stairs. By the time I reached the top landing, I heard moans again, but this time they were coming from Gino. I stood at the closed door to our bedroom, wondering what was going on. Was she sucking him? Were they fucking already?

Finally, I heard Gino's heavy footfalls, and then heard the door to our bathroom close. I quietly opened the bedroom door and peaked in. I'll never forget the sight that greeted me. Lyn was laying on the bed. She had on her garter belt and stockings, other wise she was nude. Her lipstick was a little smudged, her nipples were wet and erect, and her pussy was positively dripping. She was pulling on a nipple with one hand and slowly stroking her clit when she finally noticed me. She sat up smiling and asked "like what you see"? I nodded and choked out a "yes, damn baby, you look so turned on right now". She nodded "I am. Do you want to watch"? I nodded, and she told me to keep the door cracked, so that Gino wouldn't notice.

Just then, we heard Gino coming out of the bathroom. This was the first time I had seen his cock, and it was still hard. I noticed he was about as thick I was, but a little longer. I hoped Lyn would enjoy the difference. He crawled up on to the bed, and got between Lyn's open thighs. He positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy, but didn't try to enter her yet. Instead, he rubbed it up and down across her clit and slick pussy lips. Lyn pulled him down into a kiss, and wrapped her legs around his back and wiggled her pussy on his cock. Gino moved his head down and took one of her nipples into his mouth. I couldn't remember seeing her nipples that hard and erect before. Nor could I ever remember seeing her this wet before either. She was actually dripping onto the bedspread. After working on both of her nipples for awhile, he moved back up to kiss her again. She moaned into his mouth as he slowly started sliding his cock past her soaked outer lips. Lyn is usually very tight, and it takes awhile to work my cock in, but she was so wet, that Gino slid all the way in on the first stroke. Lyn let out a moan, and started kissing him with even more passion, as he slid into her again and again. I noticed that the large dark inner lips of her pussy would disappear on his down stroke, and then reappear on the up stoke, seeming to cling to his hard shaft. They continued to fuck like that for a long time. Then Gino whispered something into Lyn's ear, and she nodded approvingly. Gino grabbed her ass, and rolled over on to his back, carrying her with him. She was know on top, and I was even more amazed at this new sight. I had a beautiful view of my wife's sexy ass as she raised her pussy up and down on his cock. She crouched over him, presenting her full breasts to his hungry mouth. She would rise up until only the very tip of his cock was still inside of her, and then slam her hips back down, burying his cock as deeply inside of her hot pussy as it could go. Lyn was moaning again and shifted so she could kiss Gino again. Gino was now moaning too, and it was very erotic watching these two lovers moan into each others mouths as they enjoyed their first fuck. This was the first cock other than my own that she had ever had, and I was happy to see she was enjoying it. They both began to move faster, and the moaning got louder. Gino began to jerk, and I knew he was beginning to cum inside of my wife's hot pussy. He jerked and moaned as he came, and Lyn rode it out with him, slamming her hips as fast as she could.

When it was over, Lyn pulled herself off of Gino's spent cock, and fell onto her back panting. Her breasts were covered with sweat, and it was incredible seeing her chest heaving from the exertion, her nipples still wet and hard, and her pussy dripping and open.

After resting for awhile, Gino got up again to use our bathroom. As soon as the door closed, I stuck my head in and asked her if she was okay. "Fine" she said grinning, "are you okay"? I smiled and told her that it was the most erotic thing I had ever seen, and it was! There is something so incredibly sexy about watching the woman you love, having passionate sex. She never looked more beautiful to me than she did at that moment. She wagged a finger at me and I moved into the bedroom. I leaned down and kissed her and told her I loved her. She said "I love you too, always will", and kissed me again. She slid her hand down to my crotch, and noticed my raging hard on. She teasingly said "Is it your turn now"? I nodded yes and quickly stripped. Then I pulled her ass to the edge of the bed, and knelt down to inspect her wonderful pussy. It was still dripping and slightly dilated from her sex with Gino. I leaned in and started licking her slick lips and hard clit.

Gino came out about this time, and seemed slightly shocked to see me there, but then recovered quickly. He quipped "Is this a threesome now"? Lyn and I both nodded as she began to moan from the licking I was giving her. Gino got up onto the bed and crouched beside Lyn's head. She turned and noticed his cock just inches away from her lips. She tilted her head up a little and started licking his now soft shaft. As she continued to lick, and finally took his rapidly hardening shaft between her lips, I got even more turned on. It is incredibly sexy to see your wife's lips around another man's cock for the first time. I didn't think it could get anymore erotic, but I was brought to the verge of orgasm with what I saw next. Lyn reached up and started stroking Gino's cock as she continued to suck him. It was then that I noticed her wedding ring on the hand that was holding his cock. Don't ask me why, but that was extremely hot to watch. I got so turned on that I climbed between her slick thighs and slid right into the hottest, wettest pussy I had ever felt. It felt incredible, and the view as I slid in and out of her as she continued to suck her new lover's cock made it even more erotic. Needless to say, I didn't last very long.

After I moved off, Gino slid his cock from between Lyn's sexy lips, and motioned her to get up on her hands and knees. Gino positioned himself behind her, and aimed his cock at the entrance to her slick willing pussy. He firmly grasped her hips and slid into her for the second time that night. As he began fucking her again, she locked eyes with me and gave he a sexy grin that made my head spin. As they got into their passion, Gino began stroking her back and ass and slamming into her with more and more passion. Finally it was too much for Lyn, and she fell forward, face first onto the bed. Gino fell with her, and continued to slide into her pussy as his balls and stomach were massaged by her firm round ass. Lyn groaned into the bedspread and clutched it in her hands. Gino slowed his strokes and then performed a small feat of acrobatics. By the time he was done, his thighs were outside of hers, pushing them tightly together. His cock never left her pussy during all of this. With her butt arched up, and his cock sliding in and out of her willing pussy, Gino started kneading her full firm ass cheeks. I took Lyn's hand, and she squeezed it in time with his every stroke. They both continued like this, moaning and groaning for over twenty minutes before Gino came again.

Gino rolled off onto his back exhausted. I figured Lyn would be too wiped out by now, but amazingly she still wasn't done for the night. She pushed me back on the bed and climbed on top of me. Grabbing my cock, she positioned it at the entrance to her pussy, her fluids soaking my cock. I slid into the sweetest, warmest, slickest pussy ever, and she fucked me while we talked about our evening. I lasted longer this time, and we both had a good, loving, passionate fuck before she brought me off for the second time that night.

We both fell back onto the bed and she snuggled between her two lovers. We were all asleep within minutes.

For a first time, it was an amazing night. One I will never forget. Lyn thinks she is average in bed, but I know (and so do the few lucky men she welcomes into her bed), that she is one of the most incredible lovers on the planet. I wouldn't give her up for anything, but I'm very willing to share.
Husband to verified hotwife Ladyhawke!

"I aim to misbehave!" - Captain Malcolm Reynolds (Serenity)

"No matter where you go, there you are." - Dr. Buckaroo Banzai

Hawke82
Player

Re: Ladhawke's First Times with Reunion Guy

Unread post by Hawke82 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:52 pm

Little Red Dress

First I should describe my wife. She's 5'4", 128lbs, 36-26-36, with amazing legs and a full firm ass. She considered very attractive, with high cheekbones, full pouty lips, light brown hair, and big brown doe eyes.

A few years ago, my wife Lyn and I were visiting her sister in another city. One night, we went out clubbing with Gino, a friend of mine that Lynne had seduced a couple of months before, when he was visiting us in our city. Lyn had made it clear that nothing sexual was going to happen with Gino this visit, she was just in the mood to go out and dance, and Gino was her favorite dancing partner.

My wife wore a red tank dress, that had laces down the front from her full firm C-cup breasts, down past her belly button. Between the laces was a lot of exposed flesh, and the skirt ended just a couple of inches below her shaved crotch. The dress is so tight she can't wear anything underneath it without showing a panty line. She wore 5 inch red fuck-me heels to complete the outfit. To put it simply, with her make up, teased hair, and that little red dress, she looked stunning and extremely fuck-able!

We met Gino at a club that he knew, that was right across the street from our hotel. Once there, we scanned the club for Gino, and saw him waving us over to a table he was holding. We sat down and ordered drinks and talked for a while, but it was obvious that the music was getting to Lyn, and she wanted to dance. I don't like to dance much, so Lyn spent most of the night on the dance floor with Gino. She was the center of attention, with several men giving her lustful looks, and some of the other women looking on with jealous envy. After a few cocktails, and several hours spent dancing, Lyn was getting tired and wanted to go back to our hotel to get out of her heels and relax.

We all ended up back at our hotel room for a nightcap. After chatting for another hour, my friend decided it was time to head home. Before he reached the door, Lyn intercepted Gino to give him a quick kiss good night. I thought it would be cute to tease them a bit, so I turned off the light switch just as she got close enough to hug him, saying "this will give you two a little privacy!"

I sat there on our bed, quitely in the dark for a several minutes, and then I heard some movement, followed by a moan from my wife. At this point, curious, I flipped the light switch back on. My friend was now sitting in one of the chairs by the door with my wife straddling his lap. They were locked in a passonate kiss and her dress was pulled down, with her full breasts now bare. Lyn turned to me long enough to sweetly ask me to turn the light back off. I did as she requested, and continued to hear their passionate kisses and her occasional moans of arousal.

At this point, after a night of drinking, I needed to releave my bladder, so I quietly moved to the bathroom. Once I was finished with my business, I decided to leave the bathroom light on, but pulled the door closed to just a crack. This provided just enough light to bathe the room in a soft glow.

I moved back into the room, and the first thing I noticed was that Lyn and Gino weren't in the chair any more. I looked over at the bed, and saw my friend lying on his back, with my wife sitting astride his hips. They were deeply kissing as he caressed Lyn's bare breasts and teased her erect nipples. Soon, Gino moved his face downward and took a nipple in his mouth as my wife let out a passionate moan. Lyn looked over at me with the most blissful expression, before turning back to him and drawing his face up for another deep tongue swapping kiss.

At this point, Lyn sat upright, and started unbuttoning his shirt and stroking his chest. Grinning down at him, she pulled him up for another kiss as he pulled his shirt off, before tossing it on the floor. She then pushed him back down, and started pulling her dress up over her hips. As he watched her expose more of her taunt smooth flesh, she drew the dress up over her swollen breasts, and then flung the garment away, letting it join his shirt on the floor.

She moved down and started to unbuckle his belt. She pulled it free, and tossed it aside, then unbuttoned and unzipped the fly on his slacks. Then she got up off the bed and started pulling his slacks off, as he raised his hips to assist her. She pulled the slacks off, followed by each sock, and then slowly drew down his underwear, exposing his nice sized cock. He was about as thick as me, but a little longer.

Lyn moved back onto the bed, and sat between his thighs. Glancing over at me, she grinned happily, and then grasped his throbbing erection in her hands and started to stroke it lovingly. Gino moaned as she continued fondling his cock, and then she leaned down and took the head of his cock between her wet lips. Gino groaned as her mouth worked over the head of his cock, her tongue dancing across the top of his crown. Lyn turned her head towards me, as she slowly took more and more of his shaft into her wet inviting mouth.

This has become a favorite erotic sight. Here was my gorgeous wife, with my best friend's cock deeply imbedded in her mouth, as her hand fondled his balls, her wedding ring winking at me in the soft light. Her eyes locked on mine with a defiant glint, as her full lips worked up and down his erection.

This continued for several minutes before Gino pulled her off of his saliva covered cock. He gently rolled her onto her back and moved between her sexy legs, grasping a soft well muscled thigh in each hand. I moved to the end of the bed to witness Gino's penetration of my wife. She was so wet, He buried his cock in her pussy on the first stroke. Moaning, he started sliding his trobbing shaft into Lyn with long slow strokes. As their passion grew, so did the pace of his movements in and out of her slick tight hole. I was amazed at how tightly her pussy fit around his cock, and how wet she really was. Her arousal was so high, that she was literaly leaking her juices down her ass, and onto the sheets, where it began to make an ever increasing wet stain.

Lyn was mewing and crying out in passion as he drove into her over and over again! Having this sexy wife surrendering her body so fully to him, must have been too much, because he also began to moan, and I could see his balls draw up tightly as he started cumming into my wife's warm wet pussy. My wife moaned as he came, and he continued to slide in and out of my wife's quivering slit, until his limp satisfied cock finally slipped out.

I moved back to my chair, drained from witnessing such an erotic event, as the lovers cuddled in the afterglow of their intense sex, wispering their affection for each other between kisses.

The night wasn't over at this point. After a sort period of rest, Lyn looked over and spoke to me, inviting me to join them for the next round. I undressed quickly and joined them in the bed, where Gino and I switched off between her inviting mouth and willing pussy for over an hour of passion filled sexual release. At this point we were all exausted and satisfied beyond belief. Lyn cuddled up between us, and we all drifted off to sleep with erotic visions of the night's precedings dancing in our heads.

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:16 pm

Two great stories I remember reading before. But they are still as hot as ever! Thanks for reposting!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

Hawke82
Player

Unread post by Hawke82 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:07 am

Yes, these are older stories, but they directly relate to the new story posted in another thread. Check that thread out, for something you haven't read before! She just had a reunion with this same guy, last weekend!

ohwell65
Prepubescent

Unread post by ohwell65 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:19 pm

I remember when Hawke was on Redclouds I so loved his posts. I wish I had saved Lyn's pics because it was sooooo erotic.