the lady in red ( this may be a little long)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
biwizard

the lady in red ( this may be a little long)

Unread post by biwizard » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:56 pm

Since I started at the end I figured I would go back to the beginning and share some of our earlier adventures.(see SHE LIKES GANGANGS)
my wife, whom I dearly love has always been a little loose in the virtue department.
We met at work and began an affair. We were both married and she already had a couple of guys she was sleeping with at the time. She oozed sex, everything about her said CUM FUCK ME.
Little did we know her husband had hooked up wireless cameras everywhere. He never got us on tape but he got others. After the divorce she got possestion of the tapes.
I knew about the others but they did not bother me and I knew when we couldn't be together she was getting her meat somewhere else. She was 28 and right in the middle of her sexual peak, I am 15 years her senior and a little on the side a couple times a week was fine with me.Besides we lived in a small town in south georgia and it was hard for me to get around a lot and not get seen.
Any way we decided to settle down and get married. One day while cleaning out some boxes I ran across the video cassettes from her divorce. I sat down to watch them, she was at work, and these were the most erotic things I had ever seen.
There were hours and hours of her being fucked in all kinds of positions. Some days there might be two dufferent guys (seperately). She ismulti orgasmic and seeing snd hearing her cum repeatedly was just too much. I came without ever touching myself and i assure you I was hard enough to drive nails.
After we moved to North Carolina, I pulled the videos out of a box and we sat and watched them together. She noticed how hard I was and we talked about how much she like being fucked all the time.
As we fucked she watched the video and came harder than she ever had with just me.
I assured her that her happiness was important to me and if she wanted to continue it was alright with me.She came again and this time she squirted.
It took almost no persuading at all and soon we were looking for someone to swing with. We put an ad in a couple of mags and got several replied from some couples. We tried a couple 4 somes but it just wasn't the same for me. I was too wrapped up in watching her that I wasn't enjoying the woman i was with.
Finally we had set up another getn together up to meet at a bar in Maggie Valley. The guy showed up but the girl didn't. My bride liked him and while I went to the bathroom her had been rubbing her pussy under the table and she had rubbed him to a wonderful and impressive hard on. We decided to go ahead and retire to our room.As we walked to the door he had his hand under her shirt rubbing her heart shapped ass and as we walked into the room she stepped ou of her skirt and dropped to her knees and freed his cock. I sat down in a chair and watched. I had found my calling. I watched as they fucked on the bed, floor, across backs of chairs, and anywhere else they could get leverage on each other.
I finally got to slide into her and after a few stokes I added my cum to his. I don't think I had ever cum that much and I am pretty sure that quick as an adult.
This opened a whole nother door in our life.
This is getting a little long as I thought it would and I will stop now. I have 9 more years of stories if any one is interested.

kobesan
Prepubescent

Re: the lady in red ( this may be a little long)

Unread post by kobesan » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:51 am

please carry on. i enjoy the stories.