It's Monday Again - Part 5

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
HotWifeCuckHubby

It's Monday Again - Part 5

Unread post by HotWifeCuckHubby » Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:23 am

Hi again...I do hope you're enjoying my Monday fantasy! This is part 5 of 6...I'll post the conclusion later today or tomorrow... ~J~

Chapter 5

As Jim and Linda lay there, relaxing, he thought back to the conversation he had had with John this morning.

From all the chats with Linda online, he knew that John wanted her to be able to enjoy anal sex as much as he did. John also wanted her to enjoy it with men whose cocks were bigger than his. But Linda was tight. It took a lot for her to be comfortable and enjoy anal penetration. To that end, John had her wear a butt plug for at least 2 hours a day. He had purchased 3 sizes and Linda was just now able to take the medium one easily but still required his help taking the largest.

Linda and John had been exploring her submissive nature for a few months. John would give her instructions to carry out, sexually, and if she obeyed, then she was allowed to cum. If she didn't, she was "punished". She had a list of punishments and it was up to John to pick and choose the appropriate one. The anal training was his top priority.

During the conversation with John, Jim had learned that sometimes Linda didn't follow his instructions. In fact, she had not done her training in 3 days - but Linda didn't know that John knew this. John decided that Jim could administer her 'punishment' today. They had discussed her limits, her expectations and what John would prefer, but it would be Jim's job to see it through. He smiled at the thought because he knew just what she needed - and all their previous conversations on the subject had given him insight into her desires.

"Darling? Did you wear your plug today?", he asked, knowing the answer, as he gently caressed her hip and thigh.

She slowly shoot her head. "No, not today. I wasn't home", she replied as she almost purred at his touch.

"What does being home have to do with it? Didn't John instruct you to wear your plug every day for 2 hours? I don't think he said 'at home only', did he?"

"Well, no, but I can't wear it to the store...."

"Why not? Who would know? Doesn't really matter though, you've been a bad girl and you know what happens when you're bad. You are to be punished for each day you didn't wear it and according to John, that's been 3 days....", he said with an air of authority - cool and calm.

Linda looked at him. How could he know? How could John know? But looking at his face she knew that they had already talked about this and that she was going to be punished. The thought sent a delicious shiver down her spine. What would he do? What would he demand?

"According to your list, you are to receive 10 smacks on the ass for each day of disobedience but I think that may be a bit much, so we're going to modify it a little. First you are going to take MY butt plug and keep it in. Then you are going to pinch your clit while I administer your punishment. If you let go, that will be another punishment. I also think you will need to count for me, only to 10, but I won't use my hand, I like my flogger better." As he said this, he slowly got off the bed, retrieved his toy and looked down at her. She could see that he was serious and that his toy was bigger than any of hers.

He undid one of her ankle straps and turned her onto her stomach. Pulling her hips towards him, he raised her ass into the air. Her legs were spread apart and the ankle strap secured as before. She could feel the coldness of the lube as he spread it over and in her anus, plunging his finger in and out, then slowly inserting two fingers and spreading them apart. The feeling of fullness was very pleasurable to her and she found herself anticipating the plug.

When she was loosened a bit, he lubed up the plug and began to slowly insert it - she couldn't believe how big it felt! At the widest point, she guessed it was just over 2 inches in diameter with the flared portion at over and inch and a half - that would hold her ass open and when withdrawn, leave her loose. After a few minutes, she felt the almost unbearable pressure and then it was in! All of it! She felt like it would split her in two but knew that it wouldn't really.

"Alright, now remember, you must keep it in and you must pinch your clit. Do it now."

She reached under her stomach and grasped her clit between her thumb and forefinger. Her clit was not large, in fact it was smaller than those she had seen. But she got a firm hold. She heard him behind her, and out of the corner of her eye saw the black leather flogger, just like the one John had, and knew that if she didn't do as told, that she would be really sore later.

Linda had discovered that she actually enjoyed being spanked and later that the flogger, when used correctly, was quite erotic. It took a lot of practice for John to get the right amount of force to sting, but not hurt her. She wondered then if Jim was used to this and then remembered that this was HIS toy, not hers, so he must know how to use it.

So, grasping her clit, holding in the too big plug, she prepared for the first strike.

Smack............ 'one', she said softly.

"No my dear, I need to hear you! We'll let that one count, but you need to make sure I hear you."

Smack!........... 'two', she said louder. Both cheeks stung, but didn't hurt. She relaxed her shoulders.
Smack!........'three'........Smack!.......'four'
Smack!!........'five!' Ok, that was starting to more than sting! She suddenly became aware of the plug and squeezed it to keep it in place..... her clit was getting wet with her juices and harder to hold onto.
SMACK!......'SIX!'.........SMACK!........'SEVEN!!'
She repositioned her fingers for a better grip, her ass was hot and starting to hurt, the plug responding to her spasms with each strike and trying to escape - she squeezed tighter, refusing to let it go.
SMACK!....'eight, ooooo'......SMACK!....'uhhh, NINE!'............SMACK!......'owwwww - T-T-TEN!'

She knew not to let go yet - her grasp on her clit and her hold on the plug remained. There was a tear in her eye, but she was so close to an orgasm! It was building deep inside her and she knew the rules.

"May I cum, sir? Please?"

"No. Don't you dare cum! You must wait for my approval and you know it, don't you slut?"

"Yes, sir"

"Your ass is nice and red now, and your clit is wet, your pussy is dripping, but I want something first. Keep holding your clit, but push that plug out."

Now that seemed like it should be easy, but, oh, no, now that she wanted it to pop out, it stayed firmly in place! Damn! She felt his hands run over her hot flesh - cooling her only slightly, soothing her soreness, telling her softly to relax and let it pop out. After a few minutes of relaxing, breathing she was finally able to pop out the plug and could feel her ass gape open. She then heard the camera shutter - proof for John that her punishment was complete.

She felt his hands on her hips, pulling her back towards him. She felt the head of his engorged cock at the entrance to her ass and felt him plunge himself in - all the way in - the pressure was intense, the pleasure off the scale!

He pumped in and out of her, grasping her hips until he felt her pushing back onto his cock and then she was riding him! He let go of her hips and at intervals, slapped her ass with his large hands. This only increased her speed and the depth she could take him. He felt his orgasm building to the point of no return and reached under her to push her hand against her clit, forcing her to orgasm as he gave in to his own. He felt as if every fiber of his being was being pumped deep into her and felt that it went on forever.

When he was finally spent he let himself fall forward, pushing her down onto the bed and lay there, still inside her, breathing heavily. He soon noticed that she too was breathing in deep ragged breaths, and that her entire body was quivering.

"Good girl."

To be continued.....