Hottieheather and Jeff’s Story

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
subtoall
Pervert

Re: Hottieheather and Jeff’s Story

Unread post by subtoall » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:22 am

Damn Heather!!! That is so hot. I can't wait for the next installment.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:43 am

No updates for 10 days! We're dying out here!
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:56 am

How have you been Heather? Do you plan on any more updates to your story?

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:17 am

Please!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:18 am

Please!

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:45 pm

Please please (us).

saqibali76
Virgin

Unread post by saqibali76 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:26 pm

Wow!!

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:28 am

This story seems like Faithful Wife’s Fall From Grace, West Coast Version. It’s not surprising she is a fan of Xleglover.

HottieHeather
Trainable

Unread post by HottieHeather » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:45 am

tojanman wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:56 am
How have you been Heather? Do you plan on any more updates to your story?

Hi Tojanman,

I am doing wonderful, in Arizona for Spring Training at the moment! How are you??

There didn't seem to be much interest in our story anymore...But I will give it one more shot if "Our Hotwives" members really want me too...

xoxo,
HH

HottieHeather
Trainable

Unread post by HottieHeather » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:52 am

R_H_NC wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:28 am
This story seems like Faithful Wife’s Fall From Grace, West Coast Version. It’s not surprising she is a fan of Xleglover.

HI R_H_NC,

Fall From Grace, West Coast Version...I like the sound of that, I try to be the best Jen I can, she is my role model...

Xleg...Can't wait for next installment!!!

xoxo,
HH

Tnex
Experienced

Unread post by Tnex » Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:20 pm

There is way more interest in it then what you think. Please keep the coming!!

Lizardtantrum
Experienced

Unread post by Lizardtantrum » Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:30 pm

Lots of interest

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:55 pm

Please continue!
PLEASE!

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:26 pm

Please do continue!

lookingiansa
Player

Unread post by lookingiansa » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:12 pm

Hottieheather

I agree with the others here I would love to read hear more of your story its super hot to me. have fun in AZ too.

Mr. Lookingiansa

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:39 pm

Wait! What? Of course we want to hear more.

ResponsibullCummings
Experienced

Unread post by ResponsibullCummings » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:17 pm

Would love to hear the rest I feel the story. Just thought you were too busy too post. There is tons of interest Heather

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:47 am

Please do continue your story Heather. I’m curious to know how far down the rabbit hole you and Jeff have gone.

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:53 pm

I’m sorry if I haven’t expressed how exciting it is to read your story. You are a very sexy woman and your story is really fascinating. It would be wonderful to be able to learn what has happened up till today.

Polleny

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:33 am

Heather, please continue!
What has happened?

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:15 pm

Love your story. I check in constantly to look for new updates!

HottieHeather
Trainable

Unread post by HottieHeather » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:59 pm

Hello OHW’s
Sorry for the long delay, I really thought y’all lost interest in our game…Thanks for all the request and DM’s to continue! I still think fiction stories with plots are far more exciting then our non-fiction life diary but I’ll try…I’ve decided my next 8 post will be short stories of times I and/or we have played with Jake…If this is the first time you have read Jeff and my story Jake was my Alpha lover, formerly my hubby’s workmate and sfriend, he is a arrogant sexy Adonis of a MAN with a huge cock that I just could not get enough of…Turns out Jeffery couldn’t either…

Jeff and I were in our bed after returning home from our first hook-up with Jake (well Jake, Bobby and Kim). In all honesty I was pretty much fucked-out, Jake had taken pretty much all my desire for “cock” for the evening and Jeff only had a “dick”… But I never leave Jeff hanging, I love him and without his support I would never get to play. With that said, I was still bothered by Jeff sucking off Bobby, I understand submitting to a powerful, taller, more muscled MAN with a bigger cock but Jeff gave head to a young man that was really none of those things…Yes Jake directed Bobby to have Jeff suck him but I thought Jeff should have “maned-up” in that situation, I’ve seen him suck dick before and was “really” turned-on by it but this bugged me (I know it is not “PC” what I am about to say)…But it was kind of faggish…I have nothing against sexual preferences, I have gay friends and I have gone down on girls, but Jeff was submitting to a non-alpha male and I just did not respect my husband doing that…I get that Jake told Bobby to do it and Samir has had girls go down on me and me on them…But these are girls trying to break into “Hollywood” and are generally young and hot, believe me there are way more girls in LA chasing producers, directors, agents and other stars then being preyed upon, its not even close…But I will get to Samir and I later…
Bobby wasn’t alpha or hot, really nice guy but average…This was the first time I lost a little respect of Jeff in a sexual way, I still loved my husband, but something changed that night and would continue to do so between Jeff and I sexually. My whole life I have been told how beautiful I am, how hot I look, dimeshow, smokeshow, smoking hot body, etc. As I’ve said before I know it sounds conceited but after being told this since my early teenage years I’ve have just come to embrace it, sure most of it comes from genetics (my mom was hot too)…But I work hard to have the body I have…I am hot and I love the way men and women look at me…and now that I have been with a MAN equal to me for the last 6 months I feel even hotter and powerful…I can fuck any man I want and I know it…Jeff can’t give me what I need in bed and we have both always known that but it is becoming more and more apparent…
Jeff and I were lying naked in our bed facing each other and I could tell by Jeff’s eyes and breathing that he was turned on. Did you like watching Jake fuck me? (Jeff whispered yes) Isn’t his cock beautiful and huge? (Jeff - I don’t know about beautiful but yes it is huge)…He cums so fucking much honey, go down and look…Jeff kissed his way down my body until he was eye level with my smooth pussy lips, still wet with Jake’s and my cum…I told Jeff I want you to clean me as I talk to you about our future with Jake and how things are going to be going forward (I knew after Jeff seeing Jake fuck me, seeing the size of Jake’s cock, sucking a dick and now about to once again eat Jake’s cum Jeff would follow my lead and I planned on leading my hubby to a new level of being a cuckold).

Jeff started with long licks along my pussy lips lapping up Jake and me…I said I know how much you love the taste Jeff and we both know it is time for you to get it straight from the source. Jeff started to lift his head to talk but I grabbed the back of his head and said “no Jeffery”, you clean and listen I will tell you how this will play out, I will lead us… I said going forward on Tuesdays and Thursdays when Kaycee has cheerleader practice I will be fucking Jake, on Fridays or Saturdays Jake, you and I will be playing. Jeff started to lift his head again and in a stern voice I said “if you pick your head up again we are through for the night, LICK Jeff”!

As Jeff resumed eating Jake’s cum, I told Jeff that we were going to playout every single “bedtime story” we have ever fantasized about that included Jake (when I said this Jeff started licking harder) I knew all the thoughts that must have been going through his head…We had fantasied and told each other stories while having passionate sex, about many outrageous kinky scenarios, Jake fucking me at their office, at our house while Kaycee, friends and family are out by the pool, in our wine cellar, in our bed, Jeff sucking Jake’s cock, Jake fucking Jeff in his virgin ass…The list go’s on and on! And all of these thoughts had to be running wild in Jeff’s head…But GOD he was eating my pussy so good right now… and as I came in his mouth I knew Jeff knew that our game was changing…and I am also positive that Jeff was getting a big helping of Jake as I came…

Story No.1 – Jake shares me…

Jake had a close friend (Lance) from college coming to town and Jeff and I were meeting them at Spago’s for dinner and a night out. I had meet Lance before, he started a software company in Silicon Valley and that was acquired by another company and now Lance just plays the stock market and dabbles in real estate , he actually reminds me of Jeff, very good looking, nice body, just bigger and taller. Last time Lance was in town he stayed at Jake’s and the 3 of us went to Jake’s FAV dive bar for drinks, he knows I am married and that Jeff and I have a agreement but they had not met.
For our night out we were all staying at The Beverly Hills Hotel, Jeff and I had reserved a bungalow and Jake was staying with Lance in a suit.
I was excited for a night out and Spago’s is one of my FAV restaurants in LA, I would stay at the Waldorf over the Beverly Hills Hotel but it’s a cool place, a lot of history…I have stayed there with Samir a few times…Jeff and I checked into our bungalow early, we had a appointment at the Hotel Spa for a massage and I had a mani-pedi time too, plus I needed time to get ready…I was planning on looking “hot” for my men…I could tell Jeff was nervous but also excited, he knew that Lance was aware of our agreement and asked on the drive over if I was planning on having sex with him…I answered honestly telling him I really didn’t know…The last time Lance was in town nothing happen but I told Jeff that I thought Lance was a handsome MAN and if Jake wanted to share me I would not say no…I did go down on my hubby as he drove down the 405 to LA just to show him I love him and because I really didn’t know what would happen later, both Jake and Lance are alpha…If Jake did share me with Lance I don’t know where Jeff would fit in…

Jeff had sent me a text saying to meet him at the pool when I was done with my mani-pedi and we could have a light lunch. I had bought a few new bikinis in Capitola when Kaycee and I went to visit my parents in Los Gatos a couple weeks earlier and was excited to wear them, I choose the “Frankies Cheeky” bikini, orange in color which go’s great with my tan and cheeky that show’s off my ass, not a thong, more like a small triangle, then a string go’s around my hips to another triangle that cover my private area (: The top is also kind of triangle, not much coverage…But I am proud of my twin-girls…As I have said before best money can buy!

As I made my entrance to the pool it was a typical Beverly Hills atmosphere, rich men with hot women… Even though I was in my normal SoCal beach attire (frayed jean short shorts, hoddie, LA Dodgers cap and Ray-Ban sun glasses) I could feel eyes on me from both men and women. I walked up to Jeff and bent down to give him a big kiss, hey baby…Then standing back up it was time to strip for all the lingering eyes, unzipped and slipped off my hoodie displaying the twins proudly, kicked off my flip-flops and then with out bending my knees and keeping my legs straight and long shimmied out of my shorts for anyone that wanted to see my hard little ass…Times like these are one of the reasons I work out just about every day…I would not disappoint anyone that wanted to look…I love being me…I love that Jeff and I are rich…I love that Jake is alpha and basically a male model…and at this point Samir had not even entered my life…Life is soooo freeking good!

Jeff and I had a glass of wine, shared a appetizer and just soaked up the sun and talked. We really couldn’t talk about our night ahead of us but you could feel the excitement, we both knew I was going to get fucked tonight, but by who was the question…I asked Jake and he said it would be a surprise…Turned out I did not have long to wait...My phoned buzzed and it was a text from Jake saying he and Lanced had just checked in. I told them we were at the pool and he said they would change and come down. I got off the phone and told Jeff they were on their way down and then got off my lounge to sit next to Jeff in his, I bent down and whispered in Jeff’s ear that I loved him and then kissed him giving him a little tongue before pulling away and returning to my lounge.

I saw Jake and Lance enter the pool area and walk towards us, god they both looked hot…Lance was as tall as Jake (6’4”) and I could tell he was fit too…It was apparent right from the start how things would go tonight…Jake walked and said hey hottie and then introduced Lance to Jeff…Lance said I’ve heard a lot about you Jeff, nice to finally meet you…But we all got the double-meaning of “I’ve heard a lot about you” as Jake and Lance shared smile…Jake then said Jeff let’s grab drinks, reaching down and grabbing Jeff’s hand and pulling him up. Lance and I talked while Jake and Jeff walked over to the bar…He asked how I have been as we made small talk. He really did remind me of Jeff in appearance, his shirt was unbuttoned enough for me to tell that he did not have chest hair or not much, but he was well defined, blond hair, strong legs…Lance was hot and my mind was racing, would I be having sex with him??? Like I said it wouldn’t take long to find out how things would go…Jake and Jeff came back up from the bar both carrying a drink, I said what nothing for us? Jeff kind of looked down and Jake said there is booze in our suite…You won’t believe how nice it is, Lance is going to give a tour and then bending down and whispering in my ear he said I told Lance you give the best head…Don’t disappoint…

Once again my mind was racing as I slipped my shorts back and flip-flops back on…I looked and Jeff and gave him a weak smile and said I’ll be right back…Jeff nodded but didn’t say anything…I looked at Lance’s handsome face and feeling flushed and embarrassed and said ready? It felt like a walk-of-shame after a one night stand as we made our way to their suite…The suite was beautiful but we were at The Beverly Hills Hotel, a course it was, but that wasn’t why we were there, I was there to suck Lance’s dick…Lance asked if I wanted a drink and I declined, he laughed and said well I need one!
Lance made a drink and then walked back over to me and said I don’t know where to start…I looked at this tall, fit and very handsome man and said I do…and then walked two steps until our bodies touch and then got up on my tip-toes and kissed Lance on the lips before dropping to my knees…He was in board shorts and I just hand to pull them down…and then there it was…only about 7” in length about the as Jeff but much thicker, cut, veiny…I kissed the head as a sign of respect and then reached up and grabbed Lance’s hand guiding it behind my head…Lance understood want I needed and guided my mouth on to his cock. I was bobbing up and down taking more and more of Lance into my mouth and throat, then licking up and down his shaft and taking his medium size balls in my mouth. Lance started to get vocal telling me to suck his cock and then pushing it back into my mouth and starting to fuck my mouth like a pussy…I could tell he was getting close and I reached down into my bikini rubbing my fingers over my wet lips…Then while increasing my suction and effort I reached through Lance’s thighs and brought two fingers to Lance’s asshole and rubbed in a circular motion with just enough pressure…I felt Lance start to tense and pushed his cock down my throat as Lance started to shoot rope after rope after rope of his hot cum down my throat…Lance was a big shooter and left me gasping for air as he pulled out of my mouth…I was on my knees head down and one arm on the on the floor holding me up trying to catch my breath as Lance sat down on a couch behind him. After a moment I look up at Lance and then crawled to him on my hands and knees and lowered my head to his lap and cleaned his cock as a thank you for his load…I remember thinking I didn’t disappoint…

Jake and Jeff were sitting by the pool when we got back and although I said it felt like a walk of shame when I left, now I felt empowered, I am beautiful with a rockin hot body that MEN desire and I know it…I walked up to my little cuckold husband straddling his legs while looking into his eyes and then kissed him shoving my tongue into his mouth…Then whispered into his ear…Does Lance taste good Jeffery??

After giving Jeff his cum breath kiss we all headed to our rooms planning on meeting up later before dinner at Bar Nineteen 12. As we walked back to our Bungalow I held Jeff’s hand leaning into to him, neither of us talked, I think we were both just going over in our heads what just happen. Once back Jeff pulled me into our bedroom and kissed me with passion, I could tell by the way his he was using his tongue in my mouth that he was searching for any traces of cum Lance may have left…I knew he was excited and horny but so was I, I was dripping…I put my hands on Jeff’s shoulders and pushed him back as I pulled away from his kiss, Jeff looked at me confused until I started unbuttoning my shorts and then he followed suit and pulled off his board shorts. He started to lean me back on the bed and I knew he wanted to fuck me but I once again put my hands on his shoulders stopping him and said you are not going to fuck me Jeff I am staying fresh for Jake and Lance…Then I sat on the edge of the bed and spread my legs, bare feet flat on the ground and said you know what I need…Lick me honey…That’s all it took and my pretty husband dropped to his knees and eat me until I came in his mouth…

Later that evening as we walk into Bar Nineteen 12 I felt eyes on me as Jeff and I walked up to the bar where Jake and Lance were seated. I was wearing a very short Versace leather black skirt that zipped down my left thigh with a Fendi metallic color tube top and 5” Jimmy Choo Ari Pumps…I was also wearing my 10th wedding anniversary present a 5ct diamond cluster choker…

I walked up and gave both MEN a kiss on the lips, if anyone was watching I am sure they would have noticed that both kisses were not a innocent hello kiss. We had moved to the terrace and there was a beautiful SoCal sunset, orange clouds, palm trees…I could never live anywhere else in the States other then California! We had about a hour to kill before we had to be at Spago’s and it was right down the street from the hotel. We were having fun talking about life, sports, work, etc. when Jake said fuck Heather I don’t know if I can wait until later…It got quite as everyone knew what Jake was referring to, Jeff looked down and Lance kind of smiled…Then Jake laughed and followed up with “Maybe you should have went down on me too…Lance was impressed” Jake was just being Jake so I leaned in and said maybe you should have Jake, your loss…Then I turned to Jeff and kissed him on the check and whispered I am only playing baby. We left soon after, Lance had a limo waiting and as we were walking Jake took my hand so I was walking next to him. I saw Jeff look at my hand entangled with Jakes and I gave him a half smile. We got into the limo with Jeff and Lance seated on the side and Jake and I in the backseat, Lance hit some buttons and music started playing and told Jeff to open a bottle of champagne.

Jake leaned over and we started kissing our tongues intertwined and I was moaning into his mouth, this was the 4th time today that I sexually involved with a MAN, if you count when I went down on Jeff and when Jeff went down on me. Jeff going down on me was nice and he did give me an orgasm but I really needed fucked right now…and I needed fucked by Jake’s huge cock…but then Jeff interrupted us with 2 glasses of champagne (fuck)…I don’t think I even said thank you to my hubby for the champagne, but as Xleg would say about Jen…I had my cum face on and I was getting frustrated…I wanted Jake now…

I climbed up on Jake’s lap with my back to Lance and Jeff and started trying to undo Jake’s belt. It wasn’t easy because I had my drink in one hand and Jake wasn’t helping me, he actually had a smug look on his face knowing what I was craving. Then Jeff said were here (fuck)…Jake grabbed my hand and said we don’t have time but don’t worry I’ll take care of you tonight baby. But I didn’t want to wait, I needed it now, my body was on over-drive…Then I was begging, please Jake please baby I need you…With a smile Jake picked me up and put me on this lap facing Lance and Jeff, my legs on the outside of his legs and then he spread his legs wide opening me up and yanked my skirt up…

Next he said to Lance and Jeff watch this and then told me to pull my thong to the side. I immediately did as he said and then Jake said make yourself cum…It wasn’t what I wanted but I reached down and started rubbing my pussy, teasing my clit and then plunging two fingers into myself over and over. Then Jake called Lance over and pulled my tube top down exposing my breast and said suck on them. Lance took one nipple in his mouth and twisted the other with his finger and thumb…My orgasm was like a firecracker going off and I exploded all over my hand while grabbing on to Lance’s head with my drink filled hand.

I slid of Jake’s lap and fell back into the seat, my legs spread pussy exposed, top down nipples hard and I was panting like a dog chasing a ball…The driver opened Jake’s door and bent in to see if we were ready, there was nothing I could do so I just laid there. Jake said to Jeff, help your wife clean up and meet us inside…Then Lance and Jake were gone leaving Jeff and I alone.

As soon as the door shut Jeff said that was so fucking hot, you are the most sensual person I have ever seen. I said come here baby and pulled Jeff to my breast guiding my nipple to his mouth…I love you Jeff…Can you taste Lance’s spit? Jeff moaned and then I said maybe you will taste his cum later…I cleaned up, reapplied my make-up and got my clothes back in place, my thong was partially torn, stretched and wet so I slipped them off and threw them on the seat as we got out of the limo…Giving the driver a embarrassed smile as we walked away…

Jake and Lance were already seated, the hostess was a beautiful Asian girl who I would guess was in her early 20’s, she walked Jeff and I to our table. She definitely had a since of fashion as she asked about my clothes and was impressed when I said they the skirt was Versace and the top was Fendi, she already knew my heels were Jimmy Choo’s…She said I would give anything for your outfit to which I replied just marry someone like my husband, we both giggled.

As we walked up to our booth, Jake was seated on one side and Lance on the other. Jake held out his hand and I instinctively took it and sat down as he put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me in until our bodies were touching. Our host gave me and the Jeff a questioning look as he took a seat next to Lance, but then said enjoy your dinner and walked away.

Dinner was fabulous, the wine was flowing…Jake was being playful but nothing over the top other then when our waitress asked us about desert and Jake suggestively squeezed my hand and told her we have desert covered to which everyone laughed but Jeff. As we were walking out of the restaurant I was holding Jeff’s hand and as we passed the hostess she said to have a nice evening but I could tell she was still trying to read what was going on…I said oh we will honey and gave her smile…

When we got back in the limo Jake and I got in first and now we were sitting where Lance and Jeff were on the way over. Jeff got in and sat next to me leaving Lance alone in the back seat, as soon as we started down the road Jake said so are you ready for desert Heather…As he started to undo his belt, I looked at Jeff and I could tell he was instantly turned-on by the look on his face…I looked back at Jake and his cock was out laying semi-hard on his thigh, even though it wasn’t hard it was bigger then most men…I slid off the seat and with Jakes help pulled his pants down to his ankles and then took Jake into my hands and gave the head a kiss of respect that a cock like this deservers.

There are times that Jake takes charge and literally fucks my mouth like a pussy but this time he just laid back and let me do all the work…I sucked, I bobbed, I licked his balls…Jake said to Lance…she really does suck a mean cock…Your wife is awesome Jeff, look at her she loves my dick! Lance and I are going to fuck her all night…I continued to suck Jake off, spit and precum were all over my face, chin and neck…Then Jake grabbed the back of my head and yelled swallow it babe…and the he unloaded over and over, I did my best but some leaked out the corners of my mouth. When he finally stopped cumming it took me a moment to catch my breath, then with my fingers and palm I wiped the cum from my mouth and face and licked it up holding it in my mouth…Then I crawled in between Jeff’s legs and said kiss me…I didn’t have to ask twice as Jeff was once again eating Jake’s cum…Then I whispered into Jeff’s ear but loud enough so Jake and Lance could hear…Good Boy…I was thinking to myself will this be the night Jeff get’s it straight from the source???

Once back at the Hotel we went straight to Jake and Lance’s suit, it was evident that Jake was in charge and Lance was along for the ride…and Jeff?? He was there to be a cuckold, I felt a little sorry for him at the time, Jake ordered him to get us drinks, towels for the hot tub, room service, etc…whatever we needed Jeff was attentive…We had played with Jake a few times now, but other when Jake had Jeff give Bobby a blowjob our threesomes had been pretty normal…I mean, yes Jeff always cleaned Jake’s cum up but this time it was different, maybe Jake wanted Lance to see he was in charge, maybe he was feeding his own ego…But he was verbally humiliating Jeff…and it was hot…I know from our talks that deep down Jeff thought so too…

We fucked until 4AM, Lance had brought cocaine and while Jeff and I had both did blow going back to our college days at SC, it was something we now did maybe 2 or 3 times a year. But it was perfect for our game this night…The whole night I had either Jake or Lance in my mouth, pussy or ass…Yes, I was double penetrated (Jake in pussy, Lance in ass), yes they both came in my pussy more then once, yes they came on my face, tits, ass, hair… and on my anniversary diamond choker...Jeff did not get any cum straight from the source but he did get plenty of both MEN’s cum, he did lick my pussy when both MEN fucked me, he did get snowballed and swallowed both MEN’s cum and yes Jake talked shit to him up until we left for our Bungalow… asking Jeff who’s cum he liked better…But by then Jeff was full beta after all he had been through and but even I was surprised when he whispered yours…It was a long walk from the suite to the Bungalows and all I had to wear was my skirt and tube top, I was barefoot and Jeff was carrying my Jimmy Choo’s. We did pass a couple of hotel staff and I am sure I looked like I was just fucked by a horse, I felt like it…

Jeff had only came from jacking off, Jake didn’t allow him to participate much other the licking and swallowing. We laid in bed and I thanked Jeff for letting us play our game and asked if he wanted a hand job…I know I probably should have done more but in current beta state that Jake left him in I knew he wouldn’t argue, plus I wouldn’t have felt him anyway after Jake and Lance…I stroked his thin dick and told him how hot it was being fucked by my MEN, I talked about being double-teamed, about sucking those beautiful cocks and about licking Jake’s ass when he told me too…I talked about the size of Jake’s cock and asked if he was impressed by it (which he said yes immediately)…I asked if he really like the taste of Jake’s cum (yes)…Do you want to suck his cock Jeffery?? (Yes)…I want you to too…I want to see Jake cum in my husbands little mouth…You know what else Jeffery…I want to watch Jake fuck you in your ass…Jeff moaned and came…

Xoxo
hh

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:45 pm

Very hot, Heather (pun intended)
Please write more, a lot more.

gesdell
Pervert

Unread post by gesdell » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:45 pm

You are so good at mind fucking, story telling, and sex. No wonder Jeff worships you.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:13 am

Very hot installment Heather! Thanks!