Trainable

Re: Hottieheather and Jeff’s Story

Unread post by FvilleAR » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:34 pm

My wife & I love this thread. Thanks for sharing

HottieHeather
Trainable

Unread post by HottieHeather » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:37 pm

Hey OHW…Sorry for the delay, I am working on next post…Before I get into my return home from Jake’s I wanted to talk a little…I love my husband, he is my soul mate, my rock, my best friend and if he ever wanted to stop sharing me I would stop (not happily). I know at times it sounds like I may be belittling Jeff, not showing him respect and just being mean…As I move forward with our story this will happen more often and with more passion on my part but as I have said before Jeff and I talk about everything, the main reason for our successful marriage is our communication…We talk through everything, family, careers, Kaycee our daughter, goals…and yes sex and fantasies…It took years of the game we play to get to where we are, first we played as a couple with couples…which I was never 100% happy with, I am jealous girl…does that me a hypocrite…YES…because I love having sex with other MEN…But I don’t like seeing Jeff with other women!

I am mean to Jeff because he likes it sexually, I know his fantasies and Jeff knows mine…We are both size queens, well I am, I have never been able to come up with a name for men (like Jeff) who are turned on by large endowments (any ideas??? please IM me if you do) . Jeff and I are both submissive and while it took Jeff years to understand and admit it…I have always been that way and I knew long before Jeff came to terms with it that he was too… Jeff and I both believe a MAN with huge cock is superior to a man/boy with a small dick, I thinks it is just human nature…Stand Jeff naked next to Jake or Samir and he does look like a teenage boy, dick size, hairy chest, balls…and just sexual attitude…It is what it is…But I love my husband, in the morning, afternoon, night, when I have a cock in my mouth…our when Jeff does…As you will read…Jeff, Jake and I will become a thing, a TWB (threesome with benefits)…and nature will take it course, Jake’s big cock is well taken care of…By both Jeff and I…But I love my husband and I want everyone to know that…

Xoxo
hh

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:25 am

Thank you HH for sharing your statement of love and commitment to your husband.
Thank you for sharing the dynamic that you and your husband have that make your relationship so special and successful.
I think it is very easy to read these stories and not understand how one person or the other could put up with the way they were being treated.
Knowing this now will make it so much easier to enjoy whatever follows.
Thank you for sharing your story.

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:37 am

I don't think there needs to be a specific name for men who are turned on by large cocks. The fascination with a bigger phallus is typical in nearly all boys growing up, especially the teenage years and even more specifically in guys who aren't above average, which is the overwhelming vast majority of all men.

HottieHeather
Trainable

Unread post by HottieHeather » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:25 pm

I had to Uber back to Newport Beach, I was still buzzing from the cocktails and I looked like a hot mess, sweaty, hair tangled, eyes red, make-up half gone, my blouse had buttons missing so I was basically just in shorts and a bikini top, my nipples were still hard from Jake biting, sucking and rough play…It was kind of like the “walk of shame” only in a Uber, I look just fucked and by the smile on the Uber driver he definitely knew.
Jeff was awake when I got home, he always is, doesn’t matter what time…He wasn’t happy that I left my car at Jake’s but again I looked just fucked and buzzed, he understood I shouldn’t be driving. I was sooo tired and just fucked out but I always take care Jeff, plus I knew it was at times like this when I can get my way (yes I am manipulative, but in a fun/flirty way)…
I took off my bikini top, pealed down my shorts and gave Jeff a dazzling smile, put my finger in my mouth like I was thinking and then sucked it like it was a dick and said I must have left my thong at Jakes… I crawled up on the bed and pulled back the covers, Jeff’s long thin dick was hard and I immediately took him in my mouth working hard to make him cum, I sucked, I licked, I stroked, caressed his balls, took his dick to the base ( while thinking Jake is sooo much bigger)…I reached up and played with his nipples…then pulling off his dick, I looked Jeff in his eyes and asked if he was close?? I could tell by his heavy breathing he was about to give me his nut, as Jeff was nodding and saying yes…I licked the palm of my hand and reached down and cupped Jeff’s balls and then rubbed the spit on his ass…Then I brought my middle finger to my mouth and sucked on my finger lubricating it with my spit while looking Jeff in the eyes… Cum for me baby, we have a lot to talk about, Jake is freaking amazing and he fucked your wife soooo good tonight…Then I squeezing his little balls, I could feel his dick start to throb, balls tighten, I knew he was close as I reached down between his cheeks and shoved my middle finger up his ass…Jeff immediately came, my cheeks ballooning…Jeff is a big shooter, not Jake big (his equipment is not the same) but he cums a lot!
I crawled up sitting on Jeff’s body sitting on his defined chest and hard abs, he really does have a great body, not Jake’s body ( more of a jock teen boy )…I bent down so my face was just above his looking into his eyes as I took a finger rubbing my lips and slipping the finger in my mouth…then I rubbed it around Jeff’s lips, I could see it in his eyes how turned on he was, I knew at this point Jeff would do anything for me…Still looking in his eyes I swallowed his cum and then kissed Jeff shoving my tongue in his mouth, as we came apart I put my lips next to his ear as whispered its time for you to clean me baby…I put one knee on each side of Jeff’s head and then with my smile disappearing I said in a stern voice…eat his fucken cum and don’t stop until a I say so, Jeff didn’t hesitate he grabbed my hips and pulled me down, sucking, licking, swallowing…Good Boy I whispered…
The next morning I got up at 5:00 to workout, it was not easy as I do not usually drink that much during the week and my butt was really sore…But it is not easy to have a body like mine (I know that sounds conceited, but it’s true), so I crawled out of bed gave my hubby a kiss and was out the door by 5:30am. As usual Christy worked my ass off but it was good to sweat the cocktails out of my system…I just wished she could do something about my butt, I told Jake it belongs to him but I was going to have to get use to that MANS size ( anyone out there had a cock that big back there??) … To me the submission is the hot part, I will give it to Jake again, because he will take it, he won’t ask and that is so hot.
Per our routine I was home at 8:00am, I walked up and gave Jeff a big kiss and told him how much I love him and then he was out the door to his firm. I was working from home as I wanted to pick up Kaycee from school and had already talked to Jeff about us three going Sharkeez’s for dinner, Kaycee had been gone for three nights and I would be gone the next two nights for work. In reality I would only be in West Los Angeles and Beverly Hills at the Maybourne but anyone that has been in Socal knows what traffic is like and this would be more of a social event then work, lots of celebrities, lunches, dinners and after parties…I love my job!
I took a long bath, shaved, rubbed my Bum Bum Cream all over my body…I felt so sexy but there was something else, I wanted to see Jake, it had barely been 12 hours and I wanted that MAN again, I was infatuated! Yes I had known Jake for years, and yes I knew he was hot, and yes I knew he was arrogant, I knew just about everything about him, but I didn’t know he had a 10 inch cock and I didn’t know how alpha he would be when we fucked…Most men are intimated by my looks/body (again I know that sounds conceited but it has been that way since I was in Jr High School) men have always treated me different, teachers, my parents friends, bosses, neighbors, etc…Not Jake though, he was my equal but in a MANs body…a MAN like Jake expected to be taken care of… and that is exactly what I planned to do…
I wasn’t getting much work done as my mind was preoccupied, I knew Jeff was turned on by Jake fucking me, we have played these games for so long…I was fucking his rival, who was taller, had a better body and a cock, not a dick, a cock, Jeff definitely knows the difference. I sent Jeff a text at work and said, Jake is going to just happen to be at Sharkeez for a beer when we are there for dinner, you are going to ask him to join us and then during dinner you are going to ask him to golf…I want this Jeff and I know you do too, I know its Jake so this will not be easy for you at first, but you want to watch Jake fuck me right? You want to see his 10 inch cock, right? I know you honey, its ok, just go with…You have already ate his cum, man up and make me happy… Love you baby… I knew I was being pushy but I also knew by the time Jeff finished my text he would be hard as a rock!
Jeff never replied to my text but when he met up with us for dinner I asked him if he received it, he couldn’t say much as Kaycee and her friend Jenna who had joined us for dinner were both present, Jeff did respond with a nod of his head. When I had picked up Kaycee from school her best friend Jenna was with her and when Kaycee asked if Jenna could join us for dinner I thought that would be a great idea as I didn’t want Kaycee to pick up any vibes when Jake showed up. As I had said in a earlier post, Jake and Jeff had been like best friends for years, he was almost like a uncle to Kaycee until Jeff and Jake starting having issues.
We ordered cocktails and appetizers and were having a great time listing to the girls talk about their weekend at Disneyland, Jenna’s parents had brought 7 of Jenna’s friends for here 16th birthday, they had two suits at the Disneyland Hotel and it sounded like they had a blast. Kaycee and Jenna had been best friends since they were 5 years old and now at 16 were almost inseparable. Both were beautiful girls belonging to the same dance studio for years, they loved dance, ballet, modern, hip-hop, jazz, tap…They had dancer bodies that I was envious of, I had to workout 6 days a week for mine…Plus…Jenna as Kaycee was always pointing out now had developed big breast, she was as big as me and mine were the best money could buy!…Kaycee was above average, actually both girls could easily pass for 18.
Well look who’s here…I heard Jake’s voice from behind us and then walking up to our table, how’s my favorite family. We were in a round booth with Kaycee and Jeff on the ends, Kaycee jumped up and squealed uncle Jake giving him a big hug. Jake was in beach attire, shorts, tank top…He is so fucking hot...I think all three of us girls were impressed…Jeff spoke up, who you here with and after finding out Jake had just stopped in for a beer asked Jake to join us, with all three of us girls voicing approval…Jake also knew Jenna as he was around when the girls were growing up.
Kaycee and Jenna scooted over and Jake sat down next to her, it was probably a good thing as if he was next to me I might not have been able to control myself. We had a nice dinner and my hubby did as I asked and invited Jake to golf on Saturday saying someone had canceled and he had already paid. Jake being Jake said sure thing but don’t cry would I beat you again…I reached for Jeff’s hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze…But I could already feel myself getting wet, I sooo wanted both these men to fuck me at the same time! Jake had to go to the bathroom and spontaneously I said I did too, I asked Jeff to let me out avoiding eye contact, then to my dismay Jenna said she had to go too…Fuck...
The three of us walked down the dark hallway to the bathrooms, the boys room was locked but the girls was opened and I told Jenna to go first…As soon as the sound of the door being locked clicked, Jake grabbed me and lowered his head to kiss me, I tried to stop him until his tongue entered my mouth but then gave in…I had on short jean shorts and Jake immediately yanked my shorts up and then with two fingers pulled my panties to the side and jammed his fingers into me, banging me with rapped strokes of his hand…As fast as he started the kiss and finger bang he stopped, smiled and walked away…I know I was still flushed when Jenna came out but I don’t think she noticed…I walked in the bathroom telling myself to get a grip, Jeff and I had played the game for years but I was always careful when Kaycee was around and I knew I had to be better.
It is not always easy playing the game when you have a 16 year old in the house, when Kaycee was younger we didn’t have to worry about her paying attention to our conversations. That wasn’t the case anymore, Kaycee was very observant and when she was in the house we had to be careful, Jeff would get mad at me if I talked about our game, I mean I get it, he didn’t want his daughter to know the things we do and more importantly he didn’t want Kaycee to know was submissive to other men…We have always been open with Kaycee when it comes to sex, she is a beautiful girl, my mini-me…the only problem is she has always attracted and dated older boys, her current boyfriend is 18, he is a real sweet kid, smart, would end up going to UCLA…But he is a boy and we all know how boys are…Kaycee is not a virgin and she is on the pill, I worry about her being to much like her mom but she has a 4.0 GPA, is sweet and we couldn’t be more proud of her…(I kind of rambled here but what I was trying to say was Jeff and I couldn’t talk about Jake because Kaycee was home) I did fuck his brains out though or should I say he fucked my brains out…Either way it was awesome sex, I love husband…
Jeff did golfing with Jake on Saturday and Jeff came home in a great mood…He had stayed and had beers with Jake (which I did not even ask him to do), so he was buzzed, and he had won…I knew from experience that Jake usually beat Jeff so I was happy for my hubby! From that day on my little love triangle took off, Jeff became more and more ok with Jake being my FWB, and we were all hanging out again, it still wasn’t ideal as Jake still thought I was cheating…So Jeff and I would come up with ways for me to be alone with Jake, I would meet Jeff and Jakes if we were going over for a BBQ, I would have Jeff go for wine, ice, etc…Soon as Jeff was gone Jake would fuck me, I would suck him off, Jake would fuck my ass (which I was getting more use to)…Then later when we were alone I would tell Jeff what Jake had done to me as Jeff was licking up Jake nut…Jeffery at this point was probably swallowing as much of Jake cum as me…
Jake and I also became regulars at Jake’s dive bar and I became bar friends with Bobby, Kim and the old guys that Jake would always buy drinks for…Not to mention Danny the bartender/owner…It was so much fun to be Jake’s pretend girlfriend when we were at the bar. It didn’t surprise really surprise me that Jake, Bobby and Kim hooked-up a few times, it also didn’t surprise me when Jake invited them over to party and go hot tubbing, as I said before they are in their early 20’s and really like hanging out with Jake, it obvious Kim was into Jake but I really didn’t care. I am usually a very jealous girl but around Jake I just went with the flow, Jake was giving me the best sex of my life and maybe for the first time I felt lucky to be with a MAN, he really is as complete as a MAN can be…I will admit the first time I saw Kim this beautiful young girl go down on Jake I might have had twinges of jealousy but at the same time I was intrigued and turned-on because I was having sex with a boy much younger then me…plus he had a nice cock…probably around 7 inch’s and thick (would definitely pass Allie’s and Jen’s toilet paper roll test)…What did surprise me was later the first night when we were sitting in Jake’s hot tub, Jake was sitting on the edge of the tub with that huge cock laying on his leg…with a wave of his finger Kim floated across the tub and immediately started going down on Jake…then with a pat of his had on the edge of the hot tub he directed me to come sit next to him…watching Kim suck Jake’s cock was so hot and then Jake reached over and started rubbing my pussy…Jake then grabbed Kim by her ponytail and guided her face into my pussy, Kim did not hesitate in going down on me and she was so freaken good…Jake then stood up and I thought he was going to fuck Kim from behind…But he walked right past Kim and up to Bobby…I almost came immediately as Jake grabbed the back of Bobby’s head and shoved his cock into Bobby’s young 20 year old mouth…After I came Kim pulled me down into the hot tub and we watched Jake fuck Bobby’s face like a pussy…As he came the only thing I could think of was Jeff being in Bobby’s spot…
I was worn out when I got home but seeing Bobby suck Jake off still had me so turned on…It wasn’t just that he sucked Jake’s cock, it was the whole night, all three of us submitted to Jake…He is sooo Alpha…All I could think of was my little husband submitting to this MAN, Jake pushing his cock down Jeff’s throat and making him beg for his superior cum…Jeff didn’t have a chance to ask questions when I walked into the bedroom, I may be Jake’s bottom but Jeff is mine, I really had never thought of it that way but at this point I had been with Jake for 6 months and his masculinity was showing me more and more of what Jeff isn’t….Don’t get me wrong, I love my husband but I was starting to think he needed to accept he is a bottom and I knew Jake could help…As I said Jeff didn’t have a chance to ask any questions, I walked in undressed, pulled the covers off Jeff…His little dick was already hard…I climbed on to the bed and up on his boyish hard chest and then brought my pussy to his mouth…In a firm voice I said…EAT HIS CUM NOW and then smashed my pussy into his face…

Xoxo
HH

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:37 pm

Waow

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:43 am

Heather's back! Love it. We want more!

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:26 am

Great story Heather! Do you think Jeff would willingly bottom for Jake?

Duke Lattimore
Trainable

Unread post by Duke Lattimore » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:51 pm

Heather - I just stumbled upon your thread and can't believe that I missed it until now. Your story is spectacular, though you are SUCH a tease!!! Time to unleash the details of the rest of your delicious exploits with Samir. I get the sense that he took your former boundaries and turned them into stepping stones to new depths of debauchery. Time to take that walk, please. Cheers! Duke

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:06 pm

Are we ever going to find out what the big surprise from Kaycee was? From what you’ve posted, I didn’t think there was anything that could make you pause with Samir. Barring an extreme veto from Jeff of course.

Guhunkadorn

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:13 am

Ditto the compliments/comments from others'.

Look forward to your next installments.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:16 am

No updates for over a month - got some updated news?
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

HottieHeather
Trainable

Unread post by HottieHeather » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:02 am

Open2it wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:26 am
Great story Heather! Do you think Jeff would willingly bottom for Jake?

Hi Open2it...Jeff sucking dick is one thing but bottoming for Jake?? Wouldn’t that be like giving up his man card?? I can tell you that Jeff will be getting Jakes nut straight from the source soon...

Xoxo
HH

HottieHeather
Trainable

Unread post by HottieHeather » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:24 am

Duke Lattimore wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:51 pm
Heather - I just stumbled upon your thread and can't believe that I missed it until now. Your story is spectacular, though you are SUCH a tease!!! Time to unleash the details of the rest of your delicious exploits with Samir. I get the sense that he took your former boundaries and turned them into stepping stones to new depths of debauchery. Time to take that walk, please. Cheers! Duke

Hi Duke,

Samir is real-time, as you will eventually read. He is my boss, my lover, my bull, my master, my friend...He is also the smartest/wealthiest man I have ever known...I live a blessed life with Jeff but when I am with Samir my life is over the top...Samir is not the poster child for women’s libber’s, he expects me to be smart and sharpe for my job and beautiful and sexy for him and occasionally his clients or friends...I am all of that and more...

HottieHeather
Trainable

Unread post by HottieHeather » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:33 am

tojanman wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:06 pm
Are we ever going to find out what the big surprise from Kaycee was? From what you’ve posted, I didn’t think there was anything that could make you pause with Samir. Barring an extreme veto from Jeff of course.

It wasn’t that Kaycee did anything wrong, she just made a choice that Jeff and I didn’t see coming...In truth it was Jeff that had trouble dealing with it, more inconvenient for me...

Duke Lattimore
Trainable

Unread post by Duke Lattimore » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:59 am

Hey Heather - Thank you for your reply and more of the backstory on Samir. Love that your adventure with him is real time, and I expect that I can speak for all on this thread that we look forward to hearing in a real time fashion about your future real time adventures with him! AND we certainly don't doubt that you are "all of that and more"!!! I also anticipate that your imagination has scripted some future fantasy scenarios with Samir that make you tingle when you think of them, and I am certain that no one would have an objection if you cared to share any of those scenarios. Cheers! Duke

HottieHeather
Trainable

Unread post by HottieHeather » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:13 am

Jeff, Jake and I having dinner in Dana Point and discussing for the first time that Jeff likes to share and watch me with other men…Jake being Jake takes control of our conversation like the alpha that he is…So you’ve been keeping a big secret from me buddy, I never would have thought you would share this trophy of yours, look at her Jeff, Heather is model beautiful…(Jeff) keep your voice down…(Jake) Fuck you Jeff, you don’t make the calls anymore, I give Heather what she needs, right baby? (Heather) Looking at Jeff, yes you do Jake…Sorry baby, he is just sooo huge...(Jake laughing stands up) Jeff already knows what I taste like, maybe he needs it straight from the source, come on buddy meet me in the bathroom…(Heather looking at a stunned Jeff) baby just go with it, I want you to, it really is amazing go see for yourself baby…(Jeff embarrassed) slowly stands, 3 girls at a nearby table laugh (OMG)…(Jeff hands shaking) opens bathroom door and walks in, as he turns to lock door Jake pulls his cock out…Jeff turns back red faced, embarrassed, shaking, eyes watering in humiliation as Jake commands knees cocksucker….ahhhhhhhh Jeff moans as his cum shoots high on his chest and face as I stroke his thin dick…WOW baby you came before the best part I said smiling…This is a typical bed time story that is a large part of Jeff and my fantasies…We have made many of these stories into reality and this another that will play-out in real life if I get my way…Soooooo hot!

Back to real life…
The next day I wanted to talk to Jeff about expanding our relationship with Jake, we both knew that it was just a matter of time, Jake and Jeff were hanging out again, golfing, surfing, we were all hanging out at each others homes like we use to, the only difference was I was now fucking Jake. To this point as Jeff had wanted we kept it a secret from Jake that Jeff knew, he thought I was cheating…I wanted this to change, I wanted Jeff to watch and participate and I know deep down Jeff wanted this too, sure it would be hard on his ego (I get that), he eats his friends cum, he will probably be sucking his friends cock too…We needed to have a long talk, Kaycee was home so I decided we would walk down to the beach, I packed a picnic, fruit, sushi rolls and wine…

Holding my hubby’s hand we walked down the street to beach, threw out a blanket, Jeff took of his shirt leaving him in board shorts. He really does have a great body, chiseled chest, rock hard abs…He really is a hottie! I had a bikini under my hoodie and short shorts but choose not to undress yet, I wanted Jeff’s attention on what I had to say, not my body…We talked about Kaycee, Jeff joked about the novice suffers that were in the ocean, we talked about a upcoming trip to Tahiti, we drank wine….and then Jake…

We both knew the real reason we were at the beach was to talk about Jake, something we couldn’t do with Kaycee around. I was planning on being straight forward and I couldn’t very well talk about how much I love Jake’s cock, about his hairy chest, the huge amount of cum he produced (jeff knew this first hand)…Kaycee could not hear that I wanted a threesome and that is exactly what I wanted, I wanted to suck Jeff’s dick while Jake pounded me with his cock, I wanted to 69 with Jeff as he licked both Jake and I…I wanted Jeff to see how alpha Jake really is, I wanted a husband and a boyfriend at the same time.

Our conversation was very candid, Jeff knew that Jake took me places he couldn’t, Jeff knew Jake’s cock was so much bigger then his and Jeff knew Jake was more of a MAN ( as a physical presence), Jeff looked like a teenage boy and Jake like a hairy chested brut of a MAN. Jeff is a great husband and awesome father to Kaycee and I love him to death…I just have come to a point in my life where I feel entitled to the kind of sex I want…I spend hours working out, dieting, being Jeff’s trophy…I deserve to be fucked properly by any MAN I want period. Jeff is the one that started us down this path many years ago, I am just giving him what we both want…

Jeff’s concerns were friends, work and Kaycee…These were my concerns too but as I told Jeff…Jake and I had been fucking for 6 months, it would look a whole lot more normal if the three of us were together, not just me being a regular at his house, or sucking his dick in a parking lot, restaurant bathroom or our home while you run to get ice and with Kaycee upstairs…We can plan, do mini vaycay’s…We both know you want to watch Jake fuck me, take me in ways you can’t…Say it Jeff…Just say it baby…When Jeff nodded his head and whispered yes I want to watch I jumped on him, shoving my tongue in his mouth, telling him how much I love him, I could feel how hard his dick was, I was dripping wet, I needed fucked so bad!

We spent the rest of the afternoon at the beach, eat, drank, went in the ocean where Jeff finger banged my pussy and then snuggled on the beach, it was a awesome day. When we got home, Kaycee and Jenna were laying-out at our pool…I said to Jeff god…Jenna tits look bigger every time we see her…Jeff smiled and said he hadn’t noticed (yeah right)…With the girls preoccupied I knew I needed to thank Jeff for giving his permission to our new 3-way FWB situation with Jake…I said jokingly as I got down on my knees, its ok you can look at her breast, they really are nice I said as I pulled his board shorts down…There are floor to ceiling windows that face our pool and backyard but they are one way tinted (not sure if I am explaining that right), you can see out but not in…I gave Jeff’s dick a kiss and then went to work, bobbing up and down, licking his balls, deep throating, tongue swirls, every trick I have…I knew he was getting close so I pulled my hoodie off and yanked my bikini down and jacked-off Jeff’s dick…Cum on her tits Jeff, cum on her big tits…Jeff shot rope after rope after rope all over my breast…Standing up I grabbed Jeff’s chin so he was looking in my eyes and said …Bad Boy…Then I pulled his head to my breast…

The next day I sent Jake a text:
• (hh) Hey Jake honey, whatcha doing??
• (hh) I have a secret to tell you
• (j) I love secrets, whatcha you got sexy
• (hh) You better be sitting down
• (hh) Are you in the office?
• (j) Yes at office
• (hh) Have you seen Jeff?
• (j) We had a meeting earlier, what up?
( I was so nervous and excited I could barely type)
• (hh) Jeff knows about us
• (j) Are you fucking with me? He seemed fine this morning
• (hh) He has always known, since San Diego
• (j) ha ha, sure
• (hh) We have a open relationship, we always have…Jeff likes to watch me with other men
• (j) ha ha sure
• (hh) I am being 100% honest…Can I come over tonight and explain?
• (j) Come by after 6:00…If you are fucking with me…
• (j) wait I have to see Jeff at 3, I’ll just ask him…since he knows (:
• (hh) Go ahead Big Boy…He wants to watch us
• (j) You are so full of shit…See you at 6

I called Jeff and told him about Jake and my text, that Jake might say something to him and I was going over to Jakes place at 6. I could hear it in Jeff’s voice that he was excited, so was I, I was wet…Do you want to come with me baby? We can tell Kaycee we are doing a work dinner thing…Jeff it will be so hot…Jeff said he wasn’t sure, he said just text Kaycee and tell her we have dinner, we can always cancel. I told Jeff I was not canceling I have to talk to Jake and I am sure he is going to want sex, he always does and so do I… I need fucked so bad and I need it from Jake, sorry baby I am just being honest…
I left work at 4:30 and as usual the 405 and 110 freeways were terrible but the F’n traffic!! I called Jeff and asked what he decided, he said he was going out for drinks with some work people, he even fucked with Jake and asked him to go, knowing he couldn’t… (jeff can be funny)…Another reason I love him. He told me call him after I talked with Jake and maybe he would come by…But I definitely need a cocktail or two first…I agreed, I said I might need a cock or two too laughing. I told Jeff I loved him and thanked him for being so good to me…

I got to Jakes before him but I now had a key to his house so I let myself in and made a Cosmo and then sat on his balcony, it was a beautiful evening and Jake has a great view of the Pacific Ocean. I heard the door open and I hopped up and ran to Jake jumping into his arms and wrapping my legs around his waist and kissing him passionately while grinding my pussy into his hard stomach. Wow… Is someone horney Jake asked??? I need it so bad baby…Say please…Please please, pretty please I begged as Jake carried me to his bedroom and sat me on his bed…I sat obediently as Jeff took off his Jacket, tie and shirt reveling his massive hairy chest, hard abs and treasure trail…I reached out and un-buckled his pants, his slacks falling to the floor, Jake wasn’t wearing underwear and his huge cock sprung up with his giant mushroom head already leaking precum, heavy veins running along the intimidating shaft down to his low-hanging firm balls…It took it in my head and as always I gave his cock head a kiss ( if a man has a big cock a girl should always start by kissing the head, it’s a sign of respect) and I definitely respected this MAN!

After showing my respect I took his cock in both hands and rubbed the precum along my lips as if I was putting on lipstick…Jake taste sooo good! Then licking up and down his shaft while palming his balls in my hand…God I love his cock! Then the bobbing started, up down, up down, up down…taking more and more of this specimen down my throat. I could not help but think back to last night when I gave Jeff his BJ for being a good boy (even though I had said bad boy), Jeff was being my good boy…But at the moment I was struggling to breathe, that never happen with Jeff, I also didn’t have to stretch my mouth open or worry about my teeth, I could easily wrap my hand around Jeff, Jake definitely took two hands!

As Jake grabbed my hair and started taking control of the oral service I was providing he said you were telling the truth today, weren’t you…I think he was making more of a statement then asking a question as he continued to fuck my mouth not letting me answer him…The he said Jeff wouldn’t look me in the eyes or even my face at our meeting…He did ask me to go to drinks with him and the guys but I swear he was turning red when I told him I had plans…As Jake told me this he was really fucking my mouth harder and harder, he was going into my throat, I was trying my best not to gag, my eyes were watering and I was holding on to his hard thighs…But it wasn’t over he keep abusing my mouth and talking…Jeff wants to watch me fuck you, he wants to see you swallow my cum, fuck your ass??? Is that it??? Has he been fucking you with his little dick after me??? Sloppy seconds??? AND then he was cumming, at first right down my throat, I couldn’t help but gag and cough, Jake had fucked my mouth hard in the past but never like this, I think it startled him back into reality when cum started pouring out of my mouth and nose…As he pulled out of my mouth I crumbled to the floor gasping and crying for air… I know this scared Jake, he picked me up and pulled me up on the bed hold me and saying he was sorry, I laid there for probably 5 minutes with my head in his lap and Jake running his fingers through my hair asking if I was ok…

Once my breathing returned to normal I became aware of a few things and had a few thoughts…1. I had cum all over me, when Jake pulled out of my mouth he was not finished cumming, my face, hair, shoulders and even my back was covered in cum…2. What Jake had done was over the top, even for him…It should have been humiliating, right??? 3. But the more I thought about what just happen I could feel my pussy becoming more and more wet, I was just basically mouth raped!!!, I should have been mad, right??? 4. But in reality I was humbled and I so wanted this MAN… with my head on his lap I wiped the cum and tears from my mouth/face with the bed sheet and then asked Jake “please make love to me”…and then took his semi hard cock back in my mouth…

Jake did as I asked, he tenderly kissed, rubbed and stroked my body. Then he got on top of me and told me to wrap on legs around him before gently putting that beautiful big cock of his deep in my married pussy, it wasn’t Jeff’s anymore, I still belonged to Jeff but not my pussy, not my body…I will share it with him like I do other men…But it’s my pussy…and right now it was also Jakes…

As Jake made love to me I tenderly stroked his back and ran my fingers through hair while whispering how good he felt. Then as I felt Jake getting close, as his cock started to swell in my tight pussy, I reached down and grabbed his balls saying do you like fucking Jeff’s wife??? You beat him at everything else now cum in his wife’s pussy, take that too… I want you to show him when he gets here Jake…Cum for me baby…

Xoxo
hh

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:52 pm

JFC! This is so hot Heather. I love it!

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:16 am

Heather, you are a perfect wife and cuckoldress!

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:38 am

Good lord HH...

Damon64
Prepubescent

Unread post by Damon64 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:27 am

Would you comply if either Samir or Jake required Jeff be put in a chastity device?

HottieHeather
Trainable

Unread post by HottieHeather » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:49 pm

Damon64...In all honesty a chastity device does not push my buttons and Jake really doesn’t care who I have sex with. Though any time we have had sex with others he is always the alpha in the room...Samir and I are now exclusive, the stories with Jake are from about 3 years ago. If Samir wanted Jeff in chastity I would have no problem with that, he already does have final say would I am allowed to have sex with Jeff now. Samir is a very powerful man and love the time I get to spend with him and a Jeff knows his place in my and Samir’s relationship...

Guhunkadorn

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:46 am

You are an utterly beautiful woman, wife, lover and all else in that universe. Jeff is a lucky guy...in a cuckold kind of way.

As a father of four daughters I'm still curious what choice your daughter made that caused Jeff to reconsider the whole situation. If it's too personal to share I understand.

Regardless, I'm greatly looking forward to your next chapter(s)......and Xeg's too......

Thank you.

HottieHeather
Trainable

Unread post by HottieHeather » Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:04 pm

Hi Guhunkadorn,

I will get into our pause in the lifestyle once I get into my relationship with Samir... It wasn’t that Kaycee did anything wrong or find out her dad was a cuck...She just made a choice that Jeff and I didn’t see coming, I was fine with it but her daddy needed time to come around...

Xoxo
HH

HottieHeather
Trainable

Unread post by HottieHeather » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:47 pm

Once Jake and I finished we took a shower together, I wanted to look pretty for my husband when he arrived and at the moment I looked and smelled just fucked…As we were showing I couldn’t help but admire this MAN’s body, Jake is so sexy, hard abs, ripped chest, huge arms…and that cock, even soft he is bigger then most men…I couldn’t help but run my hands all over his body, I almost drop-down to my knees but I wanted Jake ready to perform in front of Jeff…

After our shower I rubbed my Brazilian Bum Bum cream all over my body, blow dried my hair, straightened my hair and then did my make-up…I did my make-up heavier and darker then usual as I wanted to have a slutty edge to me tonight, I also brought some very short short jean shorts, a sheer almost see through crop top that showed off my flat hard stomach and my Very Prive 5” pumps…I would definitely be taller then Jeff but not Jake…When Jeff and I are playing our game I like to be taller then him, it gives me a feeling of power and control…
Jake and sat out on his deck, it was a typical beautiful SoCal summer evening and Jake’s deck has a nice view of the Pacific Ocean. I was drinking vodka with no carb lemonade as I had been working out extra hard and Christy my trainer had me on a strict diet…but a girl needs her vodka (: I was in the best shape of my life, my ass was small perky and tight, my breast are 36D and as I have said before they are the best money can buy as my doctor does unbelievable work…I love my twins and on top of that I have huge nipples, when excited they stick out about half…but at the moment I am most proud of my ab crack…I know all of this sounds terrible coming from me…but I am smoking hot right now…I see how men look at me…and some women…
As we waited for Jeff to arrive sipping our cocktails Jake started asking me questions about Jeff and my lifestyle…
• How long have you been doing this? About 10 Years ( it’s about 15 years now, but at this time it was 10)
• How did it start? Jeff use to like hearing stories about my past boyfriends
• Who was your first? Ex-boyfriend from USC
• Jeff watched? No…I kind of cheated…But I knew Jeff wanted me to
• How do you know he wanted you to cheat? We talked about Sammie (my ex) all the time
• Talked about what? How Sammie use to fuck me and about his big black cock
• You’re into black men? I was for awhile at SC
• That turned Jeff on? Yep
• What does Jeff do after you hook-up? We have sex, he licks me, we talk
• He licks you? Yes, Jeff likes to go down on me after
• After what? After a MAN cums in me
• So Jeff likes cum? Yes
• Does he suck dick? Yes, only if they are big through and I am there
• So Jeff is a fagot for big dick? Jeff is not a fagot, he’s bi
• Has he been fucked? ….No
• You hesitated, you sure? It has come up in our bedtime fantasy’s
• By Jeff? By me
• You want to see Jeff fucked? I’m not sure
• You want to see Jeff suck my dick? That would be soooo hot
• Sounds like Jeff is a bitch for men with big dicks? Maybe he is
• Your ok with that? I love my husband

All of these questions were making me hot…(xleg would say I had my cum face on)…I got up and walked over to Jake in my 5” Very Prive pumps and straddled his lap…Baby, please be nice to Jeff…Yes he likes to watch big MEN like you fuck my pussy, my mouth and even my ass…Yes he will suck you…He will do whatever I ask…He is submissive to me and my MEN…The 3 of us can have fun…But you have to be nice to him at work, when you golf, if we are around friends…Just remember he is my husband and Kaycee’s dad and we are a family outside the games Jeff and I play…Then I shoved my tongue in Jake’s mouth and kissed him passionately…

As Jake and I were refreshing our cocktails my cell buzzed, it was Jeff he was on his way but wanted to meet for a drink somewhere by Jake’s…I really didn’t want to, I was so close to having the threesome I have been craving… but I wanted Jeff to be comfortable and I knew this would not be easy for Jeff ( at least at first) I mean he was going to watch his rival, maybe best friend to a point fuck his wife, maybe even suck Jake’s cock ( I hope) … So I said Jake baby, Jeff wants to meet for a drink first, is that ok? Jake rolls with anything, he just likes to have fun…He said sure tell him to meet us at Danny’s…I paused for a second because everyone at Danny’s thought Jake and I were a couple for the most part, maybe not Bobby or Kim but everyone else…But it would work…So I told Jeff I would text him the address…

I told Jake I had to change and he said no you don’t Heather wear what you have on…I could tell by the tone in Jake’s voice he was telling me, not asking…Danny’s is a dive bar and you can wear whatever you want there but my ass cheeks were exposed (almost like a thong) and while my crop top was not entirely see through you could definitely see my areolas and nipples…and if the twins got cold they would be on display for everyone…Plus I am wearing 5” stripper shoes (expensive as fuck stripper shoes) but I would look like a prostitute (expensive as fuck prostitute)…Jake picked up one of his hoodie’s and said put this on…Jake I can’t wear these clothes out…PUT IT ON HEATHER, JAKE SAID EVEN MORE FIRMLY…In a weak soft voice I put my hand out and said ok, Jake handed me the hoodie.

Jake did let me put on my flip-flops as we had to walk two blocks, but my “Very Prive” pumps were in my handbag and Jake wanted me to put them on before we went into the bar. Also, Jake is so tall his hoodie covered my ass so I wasn’t on display on the walk over and that made me feel better. But once we got to the bar I put back on my “stripper shoes” as told before we entered…but at least Jake let me keep the hoodie on…I just looked like a slutty beach girl now, ( a hot as fuck slutty beach girl)…

We walked in and like always Danny was behind the bar, the old guys were in their usual spot up at the bar and other familiar faces were there. As we made our way up to order drinks, Danny yelled out loud enough for the entire bar to hear “Heather OMG love your shoes, your legs go on forever”! I could feel everyone in the bar looking at me and I grabbed Jake’s big muscled arm and leaned into him…I then gave Danny a big smile and with a small laugh thanked Danny saying a girl can’t have to many shoes right! Inside I was thinking what will Danny say if Jake has me take off his hoodie, I was over 6 feet tall in my pumps and basically wearing a jean thong and a all most see through top…

I was sitting close to Jake in a U shaped booth when Jeff walked in…We made eye contact and then he walked up to bar to order a drink. He really didn’t fit in with what he was wearing, he didn’t have his suit jacket on but he was still in dress pants and dress shirt minus his tie, but he is in awesome shape and you could tell by his fitted dress shirt, plus he has a chiseled cute face, he looks much younger then his age…Jeff is a hottie…

As Jeff walked over I slid around and out of the booth to give him a kiss, as I stood up it became apparent that I towered over Jeff’s 5’8” height, again I was nearly 6’1” in my “Very Prive’s”. I bent down and kissed Jeff on the cheek and whispered into his ear, hey baby ready for some fun as I snaked my tongue quickly in his ear. I slid back into the booth and I was going to stop when I got into the middle, but Jake wasn’t having that and reached over grabbed my thigh and slid me over until our legs were touching. I looked at Jeff to see his reaction and he looked down and then grabbed his vodka tonic and drank almost half the cocktail in 3 swallows…There was a nervous tension at the table and then Jake being Jake said so Jeff should I just her throw her on the table and fuck her now…Jake! I said with a laugh and smile…I’m just kidding Jake said, but Jeff he said this was a big secret, big surprise, good surprise, the sex is unbelievable the 3 of us will have fun. Jeff sarcastically said well I’m glad we are helping with your sex life…Jake chirped back, Heather is my best fuck ever…

There was a yell across the bar…Jake! The 3 of us all looked and walking towards us was Bobby and Kim, I wasn’t sure if I liked that they were here or not but it was a relief that their presence at least broke-up the barbing between Jake and Jeff. My relief was short lived as Jake introduced Jeff to Bobby and Kim saying…Jeff this is Bobby and Kim, Bobby and Kim this is Jeff…Heather’s husband…Dead silence fell on the table…I looked at Jeff as he turned red in the face, Bobby and Kim heads snapped back and forth from Jeff to me almost sitting on Jake’s lap…They knew I married, but it was still awkward, I am sure most for Jeff…Jake just kept awkwardness rolling as he said Heather, why don’t you and Kim go it us another round, drinks are on me…

Jake got up so I could slide out and as I stood it became apparent I was much taller then Bobby and Kim had ever seen me before and Kim said girl look at you in the fuck me pumps! As we started towards the bar most heads turned when Jake shouted Heather, I turned expecting Jake to ask for more drinks when he said lose the hoodie…My heart started beating fast and I became flushed as Jake walked over to me, people were looking, my pumps were already drawing attention, but know Jake bending over and whispered in my ear lose the hoodie Heather…

With shaking hands I pulled the hoodie over my head, I had to be careful not to pull off what little of a top I had on and then over my head…I heard gasps, and low voiced comments ( Oh my god, holly shit, look at her, she fucked hot)…Jake said good girl and then bent down and kissed me, I usually don’t like PDA, but I felt so exposed I just melted into Jake and kissed him back…At the moment I all but forgotten that my husband was watching… As Jake pulled away I was panting but still feeling exposed, he said get the drinks ok and then he walked back to our table.

I was kind of in a daze, Kim grabbed my hand and led me to the bar as she whispered you look so hot Heather, you my idol. My 36DD breast were on display and my nipples were literally poking through my top as we reached the bar…Danny was waiting for us, Jesus Christ Heather you are going to give someone a heart attack…He was talking to me but looking at the twins, but his laughing and joke made me finally relax, taking a deep breath and sucking in air through my nose made the twins expand even more as I said to Danny…My face is up here Danny and gave him a dazzling smile. ( thanks for the line X)

Kim and I did a shot of Jagge’s at the bar, I need some liquid courage…and then we brought the drinks back over to the boys. They had moved from our table to the pool tables and Jeff and Jake were in the middle of a game, I realized quickly by Jake’s shit talk and by a scan of the table that there wear a lot of stripes on the table and only one solid…Jeff was losing to Jake again…I walked up to Jeff with Goose and Tonic, bent down and kissed his forehead and whispered win this game and I will give you a blow job in the bathroom…Yes my liquid courage was kicking in…

Jeff must have really been inspired by my little talk because after Jake missed his next shot, Jeff ran the table! I really wasn’t surprised, we have a pool table at home and Jeff is really good, but it was a impressive run. Bobby was up next to play Jeff, but I was now buzzed and horny…I butted in and said Jake you play Bobby, I need to talk to my hubby. I grabbed Jeff’s hand and led him to the bar, Danny saw me walking over and came right over…It is awesome being a hot girl in a bar, bartenders are always tentative, and you never have to buy drinks! But I wasn’t looking for a drink…Danny this my husband Jeff…You are married?…Yes I repeated smiling, this is my husband Jeff… we need to talk a few minutes in private, can we use your office?

After a still confused Danny said sure no problem we walked into Danny’s office, I closed and locked the door. I turned back looking at Jeff and said nice pool game baby, I know how much you like beating Jake, and I was hoping my encouragement would help…But now that we are in here I said (as I was unbuttoning my shorts) I am so much taller then you I said (as my shorts slid down my long legs to the floor) I think you are the perfect height I said (as I spread my legs apart and leaned back against the door) I want you to eat Jeffery, I want you to show me you are ok that Jake has already fucked me tonight and before that he basically fucked my mouth until he nutted and then came all over me…Eat my pussy Jeff I said (as he was getting down on his knees next to my “Very Prive Pumps”)…

Soon as my hubby’s tongue touched my pussy I grabbed his head smashing his face into my cunt and said can you taste him baby, do you want more?? I can get all you want, suck it Jeffery…After my awesome husband lick me to an orgasm he was at my feet out of breathe and panting, I wiggled back into my short shorts and told Jeff I’m not going down on you right now, I don’t want cum breath but I will make it up to you later, ok? Jeff nodded still catching his breath. Jeff stood up and I bent down picking his chin looking into his eyes I said I love you Jeff and then I grabbed the back of his hair pulling him to my lips pushing my tongue in to his mouth…I could taste my pussy in his mouth ( I taste yummy…anyone want to taste, IM me if you are in LA)…As we came apart I again grabbed Jeff’s chin, more firmly this time and said in a stern voice…DON’T TOUCH KIM…Then I turned, opened the door and confidently walked across the bar back to my boyfriend…Jeff trailed behind…

We the bar after couple hours, Bobby and Kim with us…Jake had said we should go jump in the hot tub and everyone was game. I slipped Jake’s hoodie back on as we were walking out, not because of the way I was dressed, the cocktails and constant flirting with Jake, Bobby, Jeff, Kim and all the other men in the bar had eased any since of embarrassment I had felt…I was just cold, the twins could confirm that!

I rode back with Jeff, I wanted to talk with him before whatever was going to happen…Jake surprised me when he invited Bobby and Kim, I guess in reality I shouldn’t have been, I mean the 3 of us had played together twice now…I mean the only person of the group that hadn’t sucked Jake’s cock was Jeff, would that change tonight? I was beyond excited, I bent over in to Jeff’s lap while saying eyes on the road and then undoing his belt and opening up his pants…I reached in his boxers and pulled them low enough for his long thin cock to pop out and immediately took him deep in my mouth bobbing up and down…I can’t say it was one of my better BJ’s, I really just wanted to get Jeff off and I didn’t want him all hot and bothered around Kim…Jeff didn’t last long and his load while it shot-off with force right into my throat, the amount of cum did not come close to what I had taken from Jake earlier…I couldn’t help but notice.

Jake, Bobby and Kim came walking up as I was finishing putting on my lipstick. Jake put his hand out like a boyfriend would and we walked hand in hand towards his front door, I looked back and Bobby had his arm around Kim and Jeff was trailing behind us. Once inside Jake a couple bottles of champagne and some plastic cups and told Bobby to turn on some music on his deck…The rest of us headed outside, Jake handed a bottle to Jeff and said dude pop this its time for some fun, then the music came on and Bobby came walking out…Jake shouted no suits required and pulled his shirt over his head, I think everyone was staring as he undid his boardshorts and then pulled them down his strong legs…His cock hung down the inside of his thigh, long, thick, veiny with a big head…big balls hanging low…

I looked at Jeff and his eyes were locked on Jake’s cock, I had already told him many times how huge it was but if you have never seen a truly 10” monster of a cock in person then you just don’t truly now…It is so impressive…and it’s just Jake’s cock, it’s his height being 6’4, his sculpted chest and abs, hairy chest…Jake is all MAN…He walked over to where Jeff was standing and Bobby, Kim and I all made eye contact, we all knew what Jake was capable of during sex…Jeff’s eyes were wide as Jake’s now semi hard cock lead the way over to where Jeff was sitting…I could feel the tension as Jake reached down and said…Can I have the bottle dude??

At the time I was kind of relieved that Jake didn’t make Jeff suck him off right then, I hadn’t seen Jeff go down on a MAN in probably a couple years, yes he had cleaned me many times but as far as straight from the source it had been awhile. Not that I was really against it, because I wasn’t but with Bobby and Kim there I might have been a little embarrassed or uncomfortable…I mean he is my husband and its not the most manly thing to do…
Everything started happing fast once we were in the hot tub, Jake and I were making out and then he called Kim over, he sat up on the side of the tub and Kim and I both started worshiping his gigantic cock…I would suck his cock and Kim would lick his balls and then we would switch, we would trade tongue and suck on each other breast…Jake then pulled me up to sit next to him and then grabbed Kim guiding her head to my pussy…Jake was kissing my next and twisting my nipples and then he whispered in my ear watch this…He then said to Bobby let Jeff suck your cock…Bobby didn’t hesitate he stood up out of the water and took two steps toward Jeff…Bobby wasn’t nearly as big as Jake, probably about the same 7” as Jeff but much thicker…Jeff didn’t resist as a boy 15 or so years younger then my “man” shoved is dick in my “mans” mouth…I was a little disappointed, I mean sucking off a MAN with a big cock is one thing but this was a kid in his early 20’s…I guess Jeff was doing a good job because Bobby let out a loud groan and then I saw Jeff’s cheeks balloon and his neck contract as he was swallowing Bobby’s cum…

***This was years ago and while I ad lib to keep the our story interesting because I can’t remember every detail, the story is true…Jeff did suck a much younger mans dick, Jeff did go down on me in office...my outfit was outrages… Jake is alpha…second most alpha man I have been with next to Samir

Xoxo
HH