Hottieheather and Jeff’s Story

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Re: Hottieheather and Jeff’s Story

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu May 20, 2021 4:54 pm

Not to criticize, because it is well writen; but guy on guy sex just turns me off.
Its just me - but it just has a certain yuck factor to it. Almost ruined the whole story for me.
Get back to guys fucking girls soon.
Thanks
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:41 pm

Bump. Where you at Heather. Someone been keeping you busy?

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:06 am

HottieHeather wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 1:59 pm
R_H_NC wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 5:32 am
Heather,

I know you've been asked this before but is there any chance you will become a Verified Hot Wife? It's not a painful process.
Hi RHNC,

I know I’ve been asked this a couple times. I thought there was a reason I haven’t but can’t remember why...Let me look into it

Xoxo
Hh
Did you look into it?

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:39 am

SamWarrens wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 4:54 pm
Not to criticize, because it is well writen; but guy on guy sex just turns me off.
Its just me - but it just has a certain yuck factor to it. Almost ruined the whole story for me.
Thanks
:roll:

Sam:

She telegraphed the upcoming same-sex action for many paragraphs before anything took place to trigger your "yuck factor". :|

You had ample warning and could have stopped reading before you got to anything you don't like. Why didn't you? :?:

Moreover, why would you feel it necessary or proper to make a record of your negative personal reaction amid the enthusiastic responses of so many of us to a really hot story? :P

You might wish to consider that you are communicating more about yourself than you think ... :cool:

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:54 am

bubbajack wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:39 am
SamWarrens wrote:
Thanks
:roll:

Sam:

She telegraphed the upcoming same-sex action for many paragraphs before anything took place to trigger your "yuck factor". :|

You had ample warning and could have stopped reading before you got to anything you don't like. Why didn't you? :?:

Moreover, why would you feel it necessary or proper to make a record of your negative personal reaction amid the enthusiastic responses of so many of us to a really hot story? :P

You might wish to consider that you are communicating more about yourself than you think ... :cool:
I am a bit confused. So, are you saying that positive comments to this story are fine and acceptable but criticism isn't ok or acceptable?

I can tell you from reading stories on OHW that no single opinion is universally held. Which is of course, expected and acceptable.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:00 am

"I am a bit confused. So, are you saying that positive comments to this story are fine and acceptable but criticism isn't ok or acceptable?"

No. :roll:

In my opinion, what Sam said wasn't "criticism", by which is ordinarily meant pointing to some applicable contextual standard - whether implicit or explicit - that the story (or the opinion or the picture, etc., etc.) violates or fails to realize.

What Sam said was that he just doesn't like references to male-on-male sexual activity. "Yuck" is only an expression of personal distaste - like a child contemplating lima beans or like seeing a run-over opossum in the road.

Do we really think Sam is seriously claiming that a story by a hotwife - who lusts to experience her husband sucking her lover's cock because, as she says repeatedly, it turns her on enormously - somehow fails as an appropriate contribution to OurHotWives? Would the sponsors agree?

Anyhow, Sam is certainly free to share with us his reactions to stuff that he doesn't like. And I just won't read them. ;)

:lol:

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:28 am

bubbajack wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:00 am
"I am a bit confused. So, are you saying that positive comments to this story are fine and acceptable but criticism isn't ok or acceptable?"

In my opinion, what Sam said wasn't "criticism", by which is ordinarily meant pointing to some applicable contextual standard - whether implicit or explicit - that the story (or the opinion or the picture, etc., etc.) violates or fails to realize.

What Sam said was that he just doesn't like references to male-on-male sexual activity. "Yuck" is only an expression of personal distaste - like a child contemplating lima beans or like seeing a run-over opossum in the road.

Do we really think Sam is seriously claiming that a story by a hotwife - who lusts to experience her husband sucking her lover's cock because, as she says repeatedly, it turns her on enormously - somehow fails as an appropriate contribution to OurHotWives? Would the sponsors agree?

Anyhow, Sam is certainly free to share with us his reactions to stuff that he doesn't like. And I just won't read them. ;)

In the sexual health profession, where it's vitally important not to scare people away from STI testing/treatment programs with judgmental attitudes about their sexual choices, there's a saying that perfectly captures this need: Don't "yuck" on anybody else's "yum".

I propose we all adopt this approach on this website and I support bubbjack's feedback to the critic above.

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:11 pm

bubbajack wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:00 am

Perhaps my use of ‘criticism’ was ill advised. What I should have said is ‘negative comments’.

With that in mind, I repeat my (edited) question…………

So, are you saying that positive comments to this story are fine and acceptable but negative comments (such as Sam’s ‘yuck’) isn't ok or acceptable?"

I guess not reading comments you don’t agree with is one way to go. Not sure how that is possible but so be it.

We don't have to agree with Sam, and truthfully I don't but I don't think his comment warranted calling him out. He expressed a dislike for an aspect of the story. You have your position, I have mine. I simply read your comment as positive is ok, negative is not ok. Over simplifying but it is what it is

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:14 pm

In answer to the R_H's rephrased question (Sam acknowledged from the outset that he isn't "criticizing", for what that's worth): Yes, I think you do oversimplify what I was attempting to say.

I don't think that "positive is good and negative is bad" is an accurate formulation of what I am arguing for - even though you nevertheless insist that "it is".

If I were to choose in a binary way, as you propose to hold me to, I would say "constructive comments whether positive or negative" are better than "unexplained expressions of personal dislike" - which in my opinion add little or nothing of interest to almost any conversation.

I say that one is "better" in reference to furthering the information-sharing and mutual support among a despised sexual minority, which is what I take to be the main purpose of OHW. (Well, ok, another main purpose is to facilitate guys fapping to visions of Hotwives fucking others than their husbands - a purpose which is very adequately served in many other venues on the internet.)

I suppose for the sake of not "calling him out", instead I might have tried to elicit something more illuminating from him - something more "constructive".

For example, I might have asked Sam the question "Why do you dislike this?" instead of assuming - as I now see I did - that I have some accurate ideas about why a person might feel it important to publicly express his personal "dislike" of references to male-on-male sexual activity.

So, I have to admit I was trying to wind Sam up a little. And I also admit to having indulged without much evidence in a supposition about what might be behind his dislike of references to such activities. I presume they have nothing whatever to do with him nor he with them in actual life.

But I would also have been - would still be - genuinely interested if he had or would still come back to explain why he disliked what he read in the story - what it is about that part of the story that inspires his "Yuck factor?"

But he hasn't answered yet. Maybe he will. I hope so.

Anyhow,

Peace.

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:33 am

bubbajack wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:14 pm
In answer to the R_H's rephrased question (Sam acknowledged from the outset that he isn't "criticizing", for what that's worth): Yes, I think you do oversimplify what I was attempting to say.

I don't think that "positive is good and negative is bad" is an accurate formulation of what I am arguing for - even though you nevertheless insist that "it is".

If I were to choose in a binary way, as you propose to hold me to, I would say "constructive comments whether positive or negative" are better than "unexplained expressions of personal dislike" - which in my opinion add little or nothing of interest to almost any conversation.

I say that one is "better" in reference to furthering the information-sharing and mutual support among a despised sexual minority, which is what I take to be the main purpose of OHW. (Well, ok, another main purpose is to facilitate guys fapping to visions of Hotwives fucking others than their husbands - a purpose which is very adequately served in many other venues on the internet.)

I suppose for the sake of not "calling him out", instead I might have tried to elicit something more illuminating from him - something more "constructive".

For example, I might have asked Sam the question "Why do you dislike this?" instead of assuming - as I now see I did - that I have some accurate ideas about why a person might feel it important to publicly express his personal "dislike" of references to male-on-male sexual activity.

So, I have to admit I was trying to wind Sam up a little. And I also admit to having indulged without much evidence in a supposition about what might be behind his dislike of references to such activities. I presume they have nothing whatever to do with him nor he with them in actual life.

But I would also have been - would still be - genuinely interested if he had or would still come back to explain why he disliked what he read in the story - what it is about that part of the story that inspires his "Yuck factor?"

But he hasn't answered yet. Maybe he will. I hope so.

Anyhow,

Peace.
A cogent well reasoned comment. Thank you.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:12 pm

Gee- what a fuss over a simple comment. I don't like male on male sex for the same reason I don't eat eggs or eels on pizza. I just don't like them. Period full stop. I don't over think it I just don't like it.
No high ideals. You guys seem to have way too much time on your hands.
Try solving world hunger or peace or other important issue rather than trying to unravel my poor inconsequential missive on one tiny part of this story.

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:31 pm

SamWarrens wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:12 pm
Gee- what a fuss over a simple comment. I don't like male on male sex for the same reason I don't eat eggs or eels on pizza. I just don't like them. Period full stop. I don't over think it I just don't like it.
No high ideals. You guys seem to have way too much time on your hands.
Try solving world hunger or peace or other important issue rather than trying to unravel my poor inconsequential missive on one tiny part of this story.
It's absolute true that I have way too much time on my hands and spend way to much of it on OHW.

Tell me you don't like pineapple on pizza because that would seal the deal on my opinion of you as a complete degenerate........................

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:47 pm

I like pineapple on pizza just fine.

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:08 pm

Bump again. Heather don’t be discouraged from posting. There’s plenty of people here that want to hear your story in all it’s unadulterated kinkiness

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:45 pm

Yes there is!

3somelover

Unread post by 3somelover » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:47 pm

Really hope this story continues, very hot!!!!

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:45 pm

Yes, please Heather, don’t abandon us.

Polleny

Shantideva
Trainable

Unread post by Shantideva » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:27 am

SamWarrens wrote:
Thanks
Hey, just wanted to let you know I think your comment is a bad one. I don't like guy-on-guy action either, but I don't go dropping that opinion into every thread that includes it, because I know it's a turn-on for plenty of folks here.

Your first sentence seems to assume that anyone in this thread cares what turns you on. We don't.

Your comment is also bad because it discourages the author from continuing her story, which many others are enjoying. You don't seem to care about the effect you are having on the author or the other people reading the thread.

Your last sentence, a command, seems to assume that you can order the author around. That's rude. Don't be an asshole. Go find another story to enjoy.

Cheers.

ResponsibullCummings
Experienced

Unread post by ResponsibullCummings » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:14 pm

Every time I see a post to this story I hope it is a comment on Heather's latest update only to be disappointed. I hope she will come back and finish it. I have been also concerned that the above quoted post might have discouraged her from continuing. I hope she's just been too busy to write and that changes soon.

FvilleAR
Trainable

Unread post by FvilleAR » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:28 pm

My wife & I just found this thread over the weekend. It’s amazing & I truly hope that you’ll keep writing Heather. Thank you for sharing your adventures!

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:36 am

bump!

HottieHeather
Trainable

Unread post by HottieHeather » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:32 am

Story No. 3 – Dinner and a Bull

I took a quick shower when we got home around midnight, Jake came in my pussy and on the twins and I needed a hot shower. After my shower I slipped into bed naked (that’s how I always sleep) and Jeff was laying on his side facing me, I was on my back and I put my arm out and said come here baby. Jeff scooted over with my arm going behind his neck and around his shoulder his head resting on the side of my breast. I kissed his head and said I love you Jeff, tonight was so much fun, thank you!

I could feel Jeff’s dick against my leg, he was hard…I had cum multiple times, Jake three times, once in my pussy, once on my breast and once in Jeff’s mouth…Jeff had cum twice, both times with his hand while watching Jake and I. As we were laying there I was thinking about how things were starting to change in my and Jeff’s relationship, Jake and I had been dating for over a year now and I liked hanging out with him, I liked being on his side, I know this sounds bad but we made a striking couple (like barbie & ken)…I pulled Jeff’s head to my nipple while holding my breast up with my hand to Jeff’s mouth, kind of like breast feeding a baby…

Jeff immediately latched on sucking softly, I knew he was conflicted about what he had done tonight, not that he didn’t enjoy sucking Jake, I know he did, he did it with passion, but it was still with his rival Jake and Jeff would have to see him at work on Monday!
The roles in our relationship had been involving for years, Jeff use to be in charge of our games, I followed, I was always submissive to the other men and so was Jeff for the most part but the hierarchy in our relationship had been changing gradually for years, I was not only taking the lead in the games we played but in our relationship in general, it was becoming apparent I was in charge and Jeff would do as I wish…I mean he just sucked Jakes cock because I told him to…even knowing that it would open up all kinds of embarrassment for him…But that was just the warm-up… My husband held another MAN’s cock in his hands while he pissed…While he fucking pissed! Jeff has changed, I have changed…I still love my husband, but he is definitely not the man I married…

When we are in public or around Kaycee, he is still my loving husband…But when we play our game we both know his role and I wanted to see how far I can push it…What will he do for me? What would be his limits??? I don’t want to hurt Jeff, I just wanted to explore with him…We have been together long enough for me to know all his fantasies and after what he did tonight, I plan on exploring all of them…

As Jeff continued to nurse on my breast as I ran my fingers through his hair comforting him and telling him how much I loved him and thanking him for making our kinky fantasies come true, I could still feel his hard dick against my hip and reached over with my other hand and started stroking him as he continued to suck on my breast then whispered in his ear did you like sucking Jake’s cock?

Jeff didn’t answer but started sucking harder on my nipple…Do you want to suck it again? Jeff still didn’t answer but started humping my leg like a dog…We both knew the answer, but I wanted to her Jeff say it! I pulled his head off my nipple by his hair and said answer me Jeffrey, DO YOU WANT TO SUCK JAKE OFF AGAIN? Jeff half whispered and half moaned yes…Will you suck it whenever I say? Yes…Jake called you faggot, are you faggot for Jake’s cock baby? It’s ok, I know you are a size queen I said smiling…You are just like me…

All this talk was making me wet and I thought about having Jeff fuck me…but after being with Jake I knew I would barely feel Jeff and I was tired and needed to get up early to workout. I told Jeff I wanted him to cum on my breast and he immediately jumped up on his knees with his thin hard dick sticking straight out…I told Jeff to look in to my eyes and jack-off on me…As Jeff was stroking I stared back at him and started talking…You know you can’t fuck me like Jake does, he touches me in places you can’t, he makes me cum way harder then you, you can’t compete with Jake, you know that, right? You’re his cocksucker, his cum is in your stomach right now…then I said you are Jake’s faggot…with those words Jeff exploded all over my tits…I do feel bad calling my husband a faggot but I know that kind of dirty talk does it for him…makes me wet too…

As I said before our relationship was changing, I was definitely having more sex with Jake then with Jeff and I was getting help from Jeff to do so. I was also getting help from my BFF, Tina as well …Tina and I had a running Wednesday girls-night out and we did sometimes meet for a drink but then I was at Jake’s for my Wednesday night fuck. Jeff’s help came from our on-going Saturday hook-up with Jake and really anytime I wanted me some Jake…Jeff would help cover for me and hide the truth from Kaycee that her mom had a boyfriend, and her dad sucks her lovers’ cock when told to do so…

Jake and I would continue our relationship for about another year before I meet Samir and Jeff was involved in many of our encounters. As I said the hierarchy in my and Jeff’s relationship had changed and to use a “Xleg term” Jeff was now my bottom, and it was a turn on for me to lead Jeff into further willful submission.

While I was still fucking Jake at almost daily, it would be about two weeks before I planned just next submission , and once again it was based off fantasy talk Jeff and I explored in bed while having sex…Jeff was unaware of what is cuming (pun intended), but he is a bright man would figure it out at some point…

It was Friday morning when I texted Jeff and told him I wanted to have a romantic date night on Saturday and had made dinner reservations and booked us a hotel room. Kaycee was now 17 and a senior in high school so getting away for a night wasn’t a issue, she was still besties with Jenna and they liked having our house / pool to themselves.

I met Tina (my BFF) Friday afternoon for a mani-pedi and then we went for cocktails at Malarky’s, a little Irish Pub that has been around for decades…Great Cocktails!...Tina and I caught up on her latest man-crush, I may play sex games but since Tina’s divorce 3 years ago she has come out of her shell and has a list of boys she dates.

Her latest was a cutie and he was 5 years younger, my friend was officially a cougar! Once we had a couple cosmo’s our conversation turned to Jeff, Jake and our games…Tina knew everything about our lifestyle and loved to hear about our fun, she loves Jeff and even though she knew that Jeff had sucked off a few of my lovers she is still surprised that Jeff would swing that way, Jeff is a hottie…Her words…but it’s true…

Then our conversation turned to Jake, she has said on more than one occasion that she would fuck Jake in a heartbeat, I have shown her pic’s of Jake’s cock and let’s just say she is jealous…Jake wants to do a threesome with her, but I wasn’t sure at the time…I had already told her that Jeff went down on Jake and Tina joked why is it ok for Jeff but not her…then in more serious tone she asked how Jeff was dealing with the fact that he had sucked his friend, my lovers cock?

I told her he has mixed feelings, but I know while he was doing it he was very eager, I added in a whisper, a smile and laugh Jeff was an enthusiastic cocksucker and he’s a closer (he swallows). I also added he doesn’t know it yet but he will be sucking Jake’s cock for the second time tomorrow…Tina laughed and said you are soooo bad, to which I responded I give Jeff what he wants…I love my husband…Next I had to stop by Jake’s on the way home, I needed a favor from my alpha boyfriend…”Jake baby, can my hubby suck you off tomorrow night”??…In the end It cost me a BJ and I had to rim him to agree, but it would be worth it…

Later that night Jeff and I were in our bedroom and I asked Jeff if he would like to pick out my clothes for our night out tomorrow? His interest was immediate, can I pick anything I want? A course baby, I am your wife, you can dress me any way you want…I took the straps that were holding my dress in place and slipped them off my shoulders letting the dress fall to the floor, now I was barefooted standing in only my matching pink bra and thong…

My body belongs to you Jeff I said as I reached back and unhooked my bra…and my husband can do anything he wants to my body I said as I turned my back to Jeff and with my legs straight bent over and removed my thong…What does my husband want? My mouth? I said as I walked up to Jeff… My pussy I said as my tongue entered his mouth?? Our does my MAN want my ass I whispered in his ear?? Then staring into his eyes I said oh but wait…You are not my MAN are you Jeffery???

You’re only my husband, so you don’t get my ass I said as I sunk to my knees and did what a good wife should do…I sucked my husbands dick, licked his balls and shoved my middle finger up his tight little
puckered ass when he started to cum…I love my husband…

The next morning I got up early to go workout with my trainer, being a hottie does not come easy…ha ha, but I love working out and I love the way men look at me, and the way women envy me, I know that sounds bad but I like being hot and I like being desired…Jeff went surfing and then we met at home grabbed Kaycee and Jenna, who probably should have her own bedroom as she basically lives at our house and went out for brunch.

Once we got back home the girls took off to go to Jenna’s house to grab some of her clothes, they were hooking up with their boyfriends for a movie. I gave Kaycee a hug and told her we would see her tomorrow and to be a good girl…Later I took Jeff upstairs to our bedroom, he still had to pick out my outfit for the night. It had been a warm July day so I didn’t have to put any restrictions on what he could pick out…I know Jeff had already put some thought into what he wanted me to wear as I had caught him earlier in my walk-in closet snooping around.

I was sitting on the bed thinking about what I had planned for the night and my naughty thoughts were making me wet…Jeff walked out of the closet with a short black leather skirt, sleeveless sheer white ruffled blouse and some of my favorite Jimmy Choo pumps…Jeff wanted to show me off and whatever my husband wants he gets (just not my ass anymore, that’s for my MAN)…I did make him go back in the closet and get my Very Prive Louboutin’s, Jeff had picked my Jimmy’s with a 3’’ heel, I wanted to be taller and my Louie’s were 4.75”, either way I would be taller than Jeff but when I gave him his instructions later tonight I wanted Jeff to be looking up into my eyes…

I told Jeff I needed to start getting ready and asked him to run me a bath, as I walked into the bathroom Jeff picked me up and I wrapped my long legs around his waist…Hetook one and then the other nipple in his mouth and sucked hard bringing them to attention…My nipples are very sensitive and are obscenely long and thick, I love having them played with...

I was tempted to fuck Jeff in the bathroom, but I had our evening planned out and wanted to stay on target. I told Jeff to put me down and then backed him out of the bathroom as I started to close the door I reached out with my left hand and grabbed Jeff’s hand…Looking Jeff in the eyes I said baby, look, as I raised my left hand, I forgot my rings at Jake’s last night…Be a good boy and go grab them for me, but hurry Jeffery we need to stay on schedule…Jeff’s eyes were huge and his face went pale as I shut the door in his face…I felt like I could cum on the spot…This was one of our bedtime fantasies, Jeff new what I expected him to do when he got to Jakes, so did Jake (my favor), and both knew I wanted proof….

I took a long bath, shaved my legs and decided to shave my pussy smooth, most the time I leave a little patch but decided tonight I would change it up…Once out of my tub, I rubbed Bum Bum Cream all over my body, I love the scent and shimmer it gives my body…It makes me feel sexy…

Then I started getting ready, I have my hair straightened in a salon but still run my straightening iron though my hair with a little product to also give my hair a little shimmer. I used a much darker than my normal eye shadow and eyeliner to give me my eyes a darker sultry look and paired it with a matte-black lipstick…The contrast of my shimmery long bleach blond hair, my dark smokey but blue eyes and my dark matte lipstick was striking…I’d fuck me…

Now it was time to get dressed, that would only take a minute I wasn’t wearing much. Black lacy tiny thong, short but classy black leather skirt, sleeveless ruffled V-lowcut very sheer white blouse…I wanted to go bra-less but the blouse that Jeff picked out made that simply impossible, my nipples would almost
poke through , the top was transparent…I decided to wear a sheer nude cami, it didn’t hide much and a person would definitely do a double take because of the nude color to see if my bra-less, if you looked hard you could see the darkness of my areolas and if my nipples got hard they would be obvious to all…

Once I was dressed I slipped on my heels to bring my height to a even 6 feet, weighing 118 pounds, 36D breast (as I have said before they are enhanced but I love them), bleach blond hair with a body most teenage girls would die for…I looked fucken hot and I am not ashamed to say it…I work hard on my body and tonight I am putting it on display for all to see…Just a few more accessories…I walked back into my closet to my jewelry safe, grabbed some diamond stud earrings, a solitaire diamond necklace…and My Diamond Anklet…Which to those in the know meant I was a Hotwife…I get fucked by other MEN…By stronger MEN…More endowed MEN…My husband can’t satisfy me…He is my cuck…

Jeff was just coming through the front door as I walking downstairs, I could tell right away that he did it, my hubby would not look me in the eye as I walked up to him. I stood six feet tall in my Very Prive Louboutin’s towering over Jeff…I took his chin in my hand and lifted his head to look at me…Did you get my rings baby?? Jeff nodded… and then reached into his pocket and pulled out a plastic baggie and with his hand shaking he handed it to me…I opened the bag and pulled out my rings, they were covered in Jake’s sperm…I took my engagement ring and put it in my mouth and sucked Jake’s cum off and then placed in on my finger…I then took my wedding band out of the cum soaked bag and brought it to my husbands mouth…Jeff immediately opened his mouth as I pushed my ring in…Once cleaned he slipped it on my finger…I said Just like on our wedding day baby!! Good Boy…Now go shower and get dressed…I love my husband…

We had a little time before our car service was to arrive, there would be many cocktails tonight so driving was not a option. I asked Jeff to get me a glass of wine while we waited and he had a bourbon, I asked if he was excited for our date night as I bent my leg up and adjusted my anklet and then I said you are going to be a good boy, right Jeffery?

But then…surprise…Front door opens and Kaycee is yelling Mom, dad…and then my cell is ringing, our driver is a little early…Fuck! I am dressed classy but there is definitely a little slutty in my look…Jeff yells Kaycee we are in game room we will be right out as we walking out to the front main room…Kaycee, Jenna, Logan (Kaycee’s boyfriend) and Jeff (Jenna’s current boyfriend, she goes through them)…are all standing in the foyer leading into the house…

Kaycee says they are on their way to movies but she had to change clothes and runs up the stairs…Jenna says OMG you look hot! Now I am little embarrassed after Jenna’s comment…and I felt the two boy’s checking me out…Looking down I said thanks Jenna in a low voice…It was quiet as we waited for Kaycee to come back down, it felt like forever even though it was probably just a few minutes. Jeff went out to let the driver know we would be out in a minute as Jenna now ran up the stairs to hurry up Kaycee…As I looked up from the floor the two boy’s were staring at me with a look I know all to well, I couldn’t blame them” I was putting my body on display for all to see”… I just didn’t know it would be for my daughter’s boyfriend and his buddy…But know to my horror I felt my nipples start to harden and grow, I looked away as I felt their eyes undressing me…and then almost on impulse I did what I do…I flirted…Without saying a word, I pulled my shoulders back and arched my back pushing my breast out…I know it was wrong…But I wasn’t forcing them look…God I needed to be fucked…

Jeff walked back in as Kaycee and Jenna came down the stairs, Kaycee gave her dad a hug and said goodbye and then said have fun mom and hugged me while whispering with a giggle in her voice said is dad going to get lucky mom? Then Jeff and I walked out to our car…

OMG I can’t believe that just happen I said to Jeff as we pulled away from our house. It’s not the first time Kaycee has seen you dressed sluty Jeff said with a laugh. Fuck you Jeffery I said with a mock mean tone, you just remember to be a good boy tonight…The innuendo of what “good boy” meant shut him up…Then I leaned back against the door as my skirt hiked up and pulled my thong to the side and said lick me baby…I was on fire from what I had planned for the night and the boys checking me out made me wet…I didn’t have to ask twice, my hubby eagerly went to work on my pussy…
It is a short drive from our home to Quiet Woman Restaurant but Jeff has a lovely tongue and he definitely was able to take the edge off…But I was still in full “Hottie Heather mode”… but I needed a cocktail and dinner first…The Quiet Woman has a upscale menu but is a smaller restaurant with a cool vibe and has been around forever. They have a very small stage and have live music once the dinning hours are over with typically local bands, it’s not per say a dance club, more of a fun nightlife atmosphere with live music, drinking, socializing and a little dancing.

As I said I was in full “HH Mode”, which basically means my “Hotwife” persona is full go…I had been fucking Jake for well over a year and while I definitely love that MAN’s big cock and Alpha attitude, for me there have been several ways for me to be a “Hotwife” and get the MEN I crave…Long term lovers like Jake, dating app’s, bar-pick-up games (I pick up on a man while Jeff watches), adult resorts (Jeff and I have been to several in Cancun, Fiji, Jamaica and Spain to name a few)…I have fucked bosses, married men, black men…I am a equal opportunity hottie…

But lately I have started to miss the newness, spark and spontaneity of a hook-up, you don’t have to have anything in common, just physically excited, a sexual wanting, a chemistry of two humans to mate…For me it’s being fucked by a MAN more powerful then my husband…with more manly traits, bigger muscles, hairy chest, taller and definitely a more endowed MAN that takes what he wants, a MAN that knows my husband could not physically stop him even if he wanted too…

If Jeff, and this MAN and I were stranded on an island, he would breed me…I would have his babies, not Jeff’s…I know this sounds twisted and crass…and I really love my husband…But we have kinky desires (it’s OUR game)…To this point in my life I have not met a MAN I would rather be with more then Jeff…But tonight there will be a hook-up, and a MAN will have me, my pussy, my mouth, maybe my ass…I haven’t decided yet…or maybe I should say the MAN hasn’t decided yet…

As Jeff and I walked into the restaurant I felt that all familiar feeling of eyes on me, heads turning, people trying to be discreet about looking at me but failing…It has been like that my entire life, I remember male teachers in Jr High School always paying extra attention to me and by the time I was in high school I knew what teachers would bend over backwards to help me…Honestly my biggest admirer was probably Ms. Westwood my art teacher, back then people for a large part were very discreet about being gay, but everyone knew Ms. Westwood was a lesbian, and a very attractive lesbian at that…But if I would have spread my legs and said eat, I know she would have…We had chemistry…I could go on, men at my dads office, neighbors, etc…But back to Jeff and my date…

We were seated at our table and I ordered a cosmo and Jeff got a beer, our table was in a back corner of the restaurant and we were able to people watch and talk. Jeff brought up our encounter with Kaycee
and asked if I thought Kaycee noticed my anklet? I told him I don’t think so but even if she did I don’t think she would know what it meant…Then joking I said, hopefully the boys don’t figure it out, I might have to fuck them…and then added or maybe you would have to do something…Jeff didn’t think it was funny but I did (:

We had a fabulous dinner and by the time we were done the bad was setting up. We were finishing up our cocktails when I received a text, Jeff asked if it was Kaycee to which I replied no, and then as he started to ask who it was…I cut him off and said I am going outside for a smoke… I rarely smoke and when I pulled out a pack of cigarettes Jeff was surprised, as he started to ask another question I cut him off again and said order a Cosmo, a Crown & 7 and whatever you want…As Jeff gave one last attempt to ask a question I said in a firm voice “Jeffery” be a “good boy” and order our drinks…Which to Jeff’s embarrassment did not go unnoticed to the snickering people at the table next to ours…

As I walked out the looks I received were less discreet, Jeff wasn’t by side and I am sure cocktails were giving the men more courage, as more than one guy eye fucked me as I walked by…Once outside I walked around the side of the building and there he was…Tall, very dark and huge…I thought he was hot when I saw his pictures on Craigslist, I thought he confident and funny when we talked on the phone a couple weeks ago, and when he met Tina and I at Malarky’s the other night (i left that part out), he closed the deal, he was hot, he was sexy, he was alpha and he had been with other white couples and understood what I was looking for…a Bull…a Big Black Bull…

Yes he was black, a little taller then Jake who is 6’4” and he was ripped, I mean body-builder muscles...I had never been attracted to men with oversize muscles but he was what I wanted for us tonight…Jeff and I have had many many experiences over the years, but we had never hooked up with someone advertised as a Bull for white couples and had no problem with cucking white boy husbands…

Hank smiled as I walked up, and even in my 5” fuck me pumps I had to raise up on my toes to kiss this mountain of a MAN. You are going to be perfect I said as I grabbed Hanks’s hand and started pulling him towards the restaurant…Hold on bitch he said in tone I was not expecting but when I looked up he was smiling, he was playing his part perfect…Just remember Hank said, I’m not comfortable that your husband doesn’t know that you set this up and if he pulls any crap I am out here.

The looks Hank and I got as we walked in were priceless, I was holding his hand pulling him through the crowd. Funny thing was the men that had eye fucked me now looked to the ground as we walked by, this huge black MAN was definitely a imposing figure. As we walked up to Jeff I could see absolute shock on his face…Hey baby I want you to meet Hank…Looking wide-eyed at me and not knowing what to say Jeff stood up and tentatively stuck his hand out to Hank…But Hank did not do the same, he just gazed at Jeff, I saw that the two couples at the table next to ours was watching…It was apparent Hank was not going to shake Jeff’s hand and to defuse the situation I said Jeff did you get Hank’s drink honey, please hand it to him…The two couples were now whispering to each other and again snickering…They definitely knew what was going on and I was definitely wet…

Jeff did as I asked and handed Hank his drink and Hank did at least give Jeff a smile and a head nod, though the smile might have been more of a smirk…Then faster then I could see coming Hank wrapped his huge arm around my waist like I was a feather and pulled me to him, his heading bending down, me on my tip-toes and then he kissed me, it was a fast kiss…but his tongue was definitely in my mouth and mine was definitely in his…OMG…As Hank set me down I was trembling, there was definitely a gasp from the wives next us and when I looked to Jeff his head was bowed…I wanted a dominate bull and that was
definitely what I got…

Sorry for the formatting but Kaycee just walked in and I need to stop, hope its not to bad...

xoxo
HH

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:15 am

HH,
Excellent writing!
O2

ResponsibullCummings
Experienced

Unread post by ResponsibullCummings » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:05 am

Great update Heather. Very hot and well worth the wait. I can only imagine the look on Jeff's face when you returned with Hank. Although the other patrons were probably more shocked than Jeff was. Looking forward to the next installation to find out what happened next.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:48 am

HottieHeather wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:32 am
Story No. 3 – Dinner and a Bull

I took a quick shower when we got home around midnight, Jake came in my pussy and on the twins and I needed a hot shower. After my shower I slipped into bed naked (that’s how I always sleep) and Jeff was laying on his side facing me, I was on my back and I put my arm out and said come here baby. Jeff scooted over with my arm going behind his neck and around his shoulder his head resting on the side of my breast. I kissed his head and said I love you Jeff, tonight was so much fun, thank you!

I could feel Jeff’s dick against my leg, he was hard…I had cum multiple times, Jake three times, once in my pussy, once on my breast and once in Jeff’s mouth…Jeff had cum twice, both times with his hand while watching Jake and I. As we were laying there I was thinking about how things were starting to change in my and Jeff’s relationship, Jake and I had been dating for over a year now and I liked hanging out with him, I liked being on his side, I know this sounds bad but we made a striking couple (like barbie & ken)…I pulled Jeff’s head to my nipple while holding my breast up with my hand to Jeff’s mouth, kind of like breast feeding a baby…

Jeff immediately latched on sucking softly, I knew he was conflicted about what he had done tonight, not that he didn’t enjoy sucking Jake, I know he did, he did it with passion, but it was still with his rival Jake and Jeff would have to see him at work on Monday!
The roles in our relationship had been involving for years, Jeff use to be in charge of our games, I followed, I was always submissive to the other men and so was Jeff for the most part but the hierarchy in our relationship had been changing gradually for years, I was not only taking the lead in the games we played but in our relationship in general, it was becoming apparent I was in charge and Jeff would do as I wish…I mean he just sucked Jakes cock because I told him to…even knowing that it would open up all kinds of embarrassment for him…But that was just the warm-up… My husband held another MAN’s cock in his hands while he pissed…While he fucking pissed! Jeff has changed, I have changed…I still love my husband, but he is definitely not the man I married…

When we are in public or around Kaycee, he is still my loving husband…But when we play our game we both know his role and I wanted to see how far I can push it…What will he do for me? What would be his limits??? I don’t want to hurt Jeff, I just wanted to explore with him…We have been together long enough for me to know all his fantasies and after what he did tonight, I plan on exploring all of them…

As Jeff continued to nurse on my breast as I ran my fingers through his hair comforting him and telling him how much I loved him and thanking him for making our kinky fantasies come true, I could still feel his hard dick against my hip and reached over with my other hand and started stroking him as he continued to suck on my breast then whispered in his ear did you like sucking Jake’s cock?

Jeff didn’t answer but started sucking harder on my nipple…Do you want to suck it again? Jeff still didn’t answer but started humping my leg like a dog…We both knew the answer, but I wanted to her Jeff say it! I pulled his head off my nipple by his hair and said answer me Jeffrey, DO YOU WANT TO SUCK JAKE OFF AGAIN? Jeff half whispered and half moaned yes…Will you suck it whenever I say? Yes…Jake called you faggot, are you faggot for Jake’s cock baby? It’s ok, I know you are a size queen I said smiling…You are just like me…

All this talk was making me wet and I thought about having Jeff fuck me…but after being with Jake I knew I would barely feel Jeff and I was tired and needed to get up early to workout. I told Jeff I wanted him to cum on my breast and he immediately jumped up on his knees with his thin hard dick sticking straight out…I told Jeff to look in to my eyes and jack-off on me…As Jeff was stroking I stared back at him and started talking…You know you can’t fuck me like Jake does, he touches me in places you can’t, he makes me cum way harder then you, you can’t compete with Jake, you know that, right? You’re his cocksucker, his cum is in your stomach right now…then I said you are Jake’s faggot…with those words Jeff exploded all over my tits…I do feel bad calling my husband a faggot but I know that kind of dirty talk does it for him…makes me wet too…

As I said before our relationship was changing, I was definitely having more sex with Jake then with Jeff and I was getting help from Jeff to do so. I was also getting help from my BFF, Tina as well …Tina and I had a running Wednesday girls-night out and we did sometimes meet for a drink but then I was at Jake’s for my Wednesday night fuck. Jeff’s help came from our on-going Saturday hook-up with Jake and really anytime I wanted me some Jake…Jeff would help cover for me and hide the truth from Kaycee that her mom had a boyfriend, and her dad sucks her lovers’ cock when told to do so…

Jake and I would continue our relationship for about another year before I meet Samir and Jeff was involved in many of our encounters. As I said the hierarchy in my and Jeff’s relationship had changed and to use a “Xleg term” Jeff was now my bottom, and it was a turn on for me to lead Jeff into further willful submission.

While I was still fucking Jake at almost daily, it would be about two weeks before I planned just next submission , and once again it was based off fantasy talk Jeff and I explored in bed while having sex…Jeff was unaware of what is cuming (pun intended), but he is a bright man would figure it out at some point…

It was Friday morning when I texted Jeff and told him I wanted to have a romantic date night on Saturday and had made dinner reservations and booked us a hotel room. Kaycee was now 17 and a senior in high school so getting away for a night wasn’t a issue, she was still besties with Jenna and they liked having our house / pool to themselves.

I met Tina (my BFF) Friday afternoon for a mani-pedi and then we went for cocktails at Malarky’s, a little Irish Pub that has been around for decades…Great Cocktails!...Tina and I caught up on her latest man-crush, I may play sex games but since Tina’s divorce 3 years ago she has come out of her shell and has a list of boys she dates.

Her latest was a cutie and he was 5 years younger, my friend was officially a cougar! Once we had a couple cosmo’s our conversation turned to Jeff, Jake and our games…Tina knew everything about our lifestyle and loved to hear about our fun, she loves Jeff and even though she knew that Jeff had sucked off a few of my lovers she is still surprised that Jeff would swing that way, Jeff is a hottie…Her words…but it’s true…

Then our conversation turned to Jake, she has said on more than one occasion that she would fuck Jake in a heartbeat, I have shown her pic’s of Jake’s cock and let’s just say she is jealous…Jake wants to do a threesome with her, but I wasn’t sure at the time…I had already told her that Jeff went down on Jake and Tina joked why is it ok for Jeff but not her…then in more serious tone she asked how Jeff was dealing with the fact that he had sucked his friend, my lovers cock?

I told her he has mixed feelings, but I know while he was doing it he was very eager, I added in a whisper, a smile and laugh Jeff was an enthusiastic cocksucker and he’s a closer (he swallows). I also added he doesn’t know it yet but he will be sucking Jake’s cock for the second time tomorrow…Tina laughed and said you are soooo bad, to which I responded I give Jeff what he wants…I love my husband…Next I had to stop by Jake’s on the way home, I needed a favor from my alpha boyfriend…”Jake baby, can my hubby suck you off tomorrow night”??…In the end It cost me a BJ and I had to rim him to agree, but it would be worth it…

Later that night Jeff and I were in our bedroom and I asked Jeff if he would like to pick out my clothes for our night out tomorrow? His interest was immediate, can I pick anything I want? A course baby, I am your wife, you can dress me any way you want…I took the straps that were holding my dress in place and slipped them off my shoulders letting the dress fall to the floor, now I was barefooted standing in only my matching pink bra and thong…

My body belongs to you Jeff I said as I reached back and unhooked my bra…and my husband can do anything he wants to my body I said as I turned my back to Jeff and with my legs straight bent over and removed my thong…What does my husband want? My mouth? I said as I walked up to Jeff… My pussy I said as my tongue entered his mouth?? Our does my MAN want my ass I whispered in his ear?? Then staring into his eyes I said oh but wait…You are not my MAN are you Jeffery???

You’re only my husband, so you don’t get my ass I said as I sunk to my knees and did what a good wife should do…I sucked my husbands dick, licked his balls and shoved my middle finger up his tight little
puckered ass when he started to cum…I love my husband…

The next morning I got up early to go workout with my trainer, being a hottie does not come easy…ha ha, but I love working out and I love the way men look at me, and the way women envy me, I know that sounds bad but I like being hot and I like being desired…Jeff went surfing and then we met at home grabbed Kaycee and Jenna, who probably should have her own bedroom as she basically lives at our house and went out for brunch.

Once we got back home the girls took off to go to Jenna’s house to grab some of her clothes, they were hooking up with their boyfriends for a movie. I gave Kaycee a hug and told her we would see her tomorrow and to be a good girl…Later I took Jeff upstairs to our bedroom, he still had to pick out my outfit for the night. It had been a warm July day so I didn’t have to put any restrictions on what he could pick out…I know Jeff had already put some thought into what he wanted me to wear as I had caught him earlier in my walk-in closet snooping around.

I was sitting on the bed thinking about what I had planned for the night and my naughty thoughts were making me wet…Jeff walked out of the closet with a short black leather skirt, sleeveless sheer white ruffled blouse and some of my favorite Jimmy Choo pumps…Jeff wanted to show me off and whatever my husband wants he gets (just not my ass anymore, that’s for my MAN)…I did make him go back in the closet and get my Very Prive Louboutin’s, Jeff had picked my Jimmy’s with a 3’’ heel, I wanted to be taller and my Louie’s were 4.75”, either way I would be taller than Jeff but when I gave him his instructions later tonight I wanted Jeff to be looking up into my eyes…

I told Jeff I needed to start getting ready and asked him to run me a bath, as I walked into the bathroom Jeff picked me up and I wrapped my long legs around his waist…Hetook one and then the other nipple in his mouth and sucked hard bringing them to attention…My nipples are very sensitive and are obscenely long and thick, I love having them played with...

I was tempted to fuck Jeff in the bathroom, but I had our evening planned out and wanted to stay on target. I told Jeff to put me down and then backed him out of the bathroom as I started to close the door I reached out with my left hand and grabbed Jeff’s hand…Looking Jeff in the eyes I said baby, look, as I raised my left hand, I forgot my rings at Jake’s last night…Be a good boy and go grab them for me, but hurry Jeffery we need to stay on schedule…Jeff’s eyes were huge and his face went pale as I shut the door in his face…I felt like I could cum on the spot…This was one of our bedtime fantasies, Jeff new what I expected him to do when he got to Jakes, so did Jake (my favor), and both knew I wanted proof….

I took a long bath, shaved my legs and decided to shave my pussy smooth, most the time I leave a little patch but decided tonight I would change it up…Once out of my tub, I rubbed Bum Bum Cream all over my body, I love the scent and shimmer it gives my body…It makes me feel sexy…

Then I started getting ready, I have my hair straightened in a salon but still run my straightening iron though my hair with a little product to also give my hair a little shimmer. I used a much darker than my normal eye shadow and eyeliner to give me my eyes a darker sultry look and paired it with a matte-black lipstick…The contrast of my shimmery long bleach blond hair, my dark smokey but blue eyes and my dark matte lipstick was striking…I’d fuck me…

Now it was time to get dressed, that would only take a minute I wasn’t wearing much. Black lacy tiny thong, short but classy black leather skirt, sleeveless ruffled V-lowcut very sheer white blouse…I wanted to go bra-less but the blouse that Jeff picked out made that simply impossible, my nipples would almost
poke through , the top was transparent…I decided to wear a sheer nude cami, it didn’t hide much and a person would definitely do a double take because of the nude color to see if my bra-less, if you looked hard you could see the darkness of my areolas and if my nipples got hard they would be obvious to all…

Once I was dressed I slipped on my heels to bring my height to a even 6 feet, weighing 118 pounds, 36D breast (as I have said before they are enhanced but I love them), bleach blond hair with a body most teenage girls would die for…I looked fucken hot and I am not ashamed to say it…I work hard on my body and tonight I am putting it on display for all to see…Just a few more accessories…I walked back into my closet to my jewelry safe, grabbed some diamond stud earrings, a solitaire diamond necklace…and My Diamond Anklet…Which to those in the know meant I was a Hotwife…I get fucked by other MEN…By stronger MEN…More endowed MEN…My husband can’t satisfy me…He is my cuck…

Jeff was just coming through the front door as I walking downstairs, I could tell right away that he did it, my hubby would not look me in the eye as I walked up to him. I stood six feet tall in my Very Prive Louboutin’s towering over Jeff…I took his chin in my hand and lifted his head to look at me…Did you get my rings baby?? Jeff nodded… and then reached into his pocket and pulled out a plastic baggie and with his hand shaking he handed it to me…I opened the bag and pulled out my rings, they were covered in Jake’s sperm…I took my engagement ring and put it in my mouth and sucked Jake’s cum off and then placed in on my finger…I then took my wedding band out of the cum soaked bag and brought it to my husbands mouth…Jeff immediately opened his mouth as I pushed my ring in…Once cleaned he slipped it on my finger…I said Just like on our wedding day baby!! Good Boy…Now go shower and get dressed…I love my husband…

We had a little time before our car service was to arrive, there would be many cocktails tonight so driving was not a option. I asked Jeff to get me a glass of wine while we waited and he had a bourbon, I asked if he was excited for our date night as I bent my leg up and adjusted my anklet and then I said you are going to be a good boy, right Jeffery?

But then…surprise…Front door opens and Kaycee is yelling Mom, dad…and then my cell is ringing, our driver is a little early…Fuck! I am dressed classy but there is definitely a little slutty in my look…Jeff yells Kaycee we are in game room we will be right out as we walking out to the front main room…Kaycee, Jenna, Logan (Kaycee’s boyfriend) and Jeff (Jenna’s current boyfriend, she goes through them)…are all standing in the foyer leading into the house…

Kaycee says they are on their way to movies but she had to change clothes and runs up the stairs…Jenna says OMG you look hot! Now I am little embarrassed after Jenna’s comment…and I felt the two boy’s checking me out…Looking down I said thanks Jenna in a low voice…It was quiet as we waited for Kaycee to come back down, it felt like forever even though it was probably just a few minutes. Jeff went out to let the driver know we would be out in a minute as Jenna now ran up the stairs to hurry up Kaycee…As I looked up from the floor the two boy’s were staring at me with a look I know all to well, I couldn’t blame them” I was putting my body on display for all to see”… I just didn’t know it would be for my daughter’s boyfriend and his buddy…But know to my horror I felt my nipples start to harden and grow, I looked away as I felt their eyes undressing me…and then almost on impulse I did what I do…I flirted…Without saying a word, I pulled my shoulders back and arched my back pushing my breast out…I know it was wrong…But I wasn’t forcing them look…God I needed to be fucked…

Jeff walked back in as Kaycee and Jenna came down the stairs, Kaycee gave her dad a hug and said goodbye and then said have fun mom and hugged me while whispering with a giggle in her voice said is dad going to get lucky mom? Then Jeff and I walked out to our car…

OMG I can’t believe that just happen I said to Jeff as we pulled away from our house. It’s not the first time Kaycee has seen you dressed sluty Jeff said with a laugh. Fuck you Jeffery I said with a mock mean tone, you just remember to be a good boy tonight…The innuendo of what “good boy” meant shut him up…Then I leaned back against the door as my skirt hiked up and pulled my thong to the side and said lick me baby…I was on fire from what I had planned for the night and the boys checking me out made me wet…I didn’t have to ask twice, my hubby eagerly went to work on my pussy…
It is a short drive from our home to Quiet Woman Restaurant but Jeff has a lovely tongue and he definitely was able to take the edge off…But I was still in full “Hottie Heather mode”… but I needed a cocktail and dinner first…The Quiet Woman has a upscale menu but is a smaller restaurant with a cool vibe and has been around forever. They have a very small stage and have live music once the dinning hours are over with typically local bands, it’s not per say a dance club, more of a fun nightlife atmosphere with live music, drinking, socializing and a little dancing.

As I said I was in full “HH Mode”, which basically means my “Hotwife” persona is full go…I had been fucking Jake for well over a year and while I definitely love that MAN’s big cock and Alpha attitude, for me there have been several ways for me to be a “Hotwife” and get the MEN I crave…Long term lovers like Jake, dating app’s, bar-pick-up games (I pick up on a man while Jeff watches), adult resorts (Jeff and I have been to several in Cancun, Fiji, Jamaica and Spain to name a few)…I have fucked bosses, married men, black men…I am a equal opportunity hottie…

But lately I have started to miss the newness, spark and spontaneity of a hook-up, you don’t have to have anything in common, just physically excited, a sexual wanting, a chemistry of two humans to mate…For me it’s being fucked by a MAN more powerful then my husband…with more manly traits, bigger muscles, hairy chest, taller and definitely a more endowed MAN that takes what he wants, a MAN that knows my husband could not physically stop him even if he wanted too…

If Jeff, and this MAN and I were stranded on an island, he would breed me…I would have his babies, not Jeff’s…I know this sounds twisted and crass…and I really love my husband…But we have kinky desires (it’s OUR game)…To this point in my life I have not met a MAN I would rather be with more then Jeff…But tonight there will be a hook-up, and a MAN will have me, my pussy, my mouth, maybe my ass…I haven’t decided yet…or maybe I should say the MAN hasn’t decided yet…

As Jeff and I walked into the restaurant I felt that all familiar feeling of eyes on me, heads turning, people trying to be discreet about looking at me but failing…It has been like that my entire life, I remember male teachers in Jr High School always paying extra attention to me and by the time I was in high school I knew what teachers would bend over backwards to help me…Honestly my biggest admirer was probably Ms. Westwood my art teacher, back then people for a large part were very discreet about being gay, but everyone knew Ms. Westwood was a lesbian, and a very attractive lesbian at that…But if I would have spread my legs and said eat, I know she would have…We had chemistry…I could go on, men at my dads office, neighbors, etc…But back to Jeff and my date…

We were seated at our table and I ordered a cosmo and Jeff got a beer, our table was in a back corner of the restaurant and we were able to people watch and talk. Jeff brought up our encounter with Kaycee
and asked if I thought Kaycee noticed my anklet? I told him I don’t think so but even if she did I don’t think she would know what it meant…Then joking I said, hopefully the boys don’t figure it out, I might have to fuck them…and then added or maybe you would have to do something…Jeff didn’t think it was funny but I did (:

We had a fabulous dinner and by the time we were done the bad was setting up. We were finishing up our cocktails when I received a text, Jeff asked if it was Kaycee to which I replied no, and then as he started to ask who it was…I cut him off and said I am going outside for a smoke… I rarely smoke and when I pulled out a pack of cigarettes Jeff was surprised, as he started to ask another question I cut him off again and said order a Cosmo, a Crown & 7 and whatever you want…As Jeff gave one last attempt to ask a question I said in a firm voice “Jeffery” be a “good boy” and order our drinks…Which to Jeff’s embarrassment did not go unnoticed to the snickering people at the table next to ours…

As I walked out the looks I received were less discreet, Jeff wasn’t by side and I am sure cocktails were giving the men more courage, as more than one guy eye fucked me as I walked by…Once outside I walked around the side of the building and there he was…Tall, very dark and huge…I thought he was hot when I saw his pictures on Craigslist, I thought he confident and funny when we talked on the phone a couple weeks ago, and when he met Tina and I at Malarky’s the other night (i left that part out), he closed the deal, he was hot, he was sexy, he was alpha and he had been with other white couples and understood what I was looking for…a Bull…a Big Black Bull…

Yes he was black, a little taller then Jake who is 6’4” and he was ripped, I mean body-builder muscles...I had never been attracted to men with oversize muscles but he was what I wanted for us tonight…Jeff and I have had many many experiences over the years, but we had never hooked up with someone advertised as a Bull for white couples and had no problem with cucking white boy husbands…

Hank smiled as I walked up, and even in my 5” fuck me pumps I had to raise up on my toes to kiss this mountain of a MAN. You are going to be perfect I said as I grabbed Hanks’s hand and started pulling him towards the restaurant…Hold on bitch he said in tone I was not expecting but when I looked up he was smiling, he was playing his part perfect…Just remember Hank said, I’m not comfortable that your husband doesn’t know that you set this up and if he pulls any crap I am out here.

The looks Hank and I got as we walked in were priceless, I was holding his hand pulling him through the crowd. Funny thing was the men that had eye fucked me now looked to the ground as we walked by, this huge black MAN was definitely a imposing figure. As we walked up to Jeff I could see absolute shock on his face…Hey baby I want you to meet Hank…Looking wide-eyed at me and not knowing what to say Jeff stood up and tentatively stuck his hand out to Hank…But Hank did not do the same, he just gazed at Jeff, I saw that the two couples at the table next to ours was watching…It was apparent Hank was not going to shake Jeff’s hand and to defuse the situation I said Jeff did you get Hank’s drink honey, please hand it to him…The two couples were now whispering to each other and again snickering…They definitely knew what was going on and I was definitely wet…

Jeff did as I asked and handed Hank his drink and Hank did at least give Jeff a smile and a head nod, though the smile might have been more of a smirk…Then faster then I could see coming Hank wrapped his huge arm around my waist like I was a feather and pulled me to him, his heading bending down, me on my tip-toes and then he kissed me, it was a fast kiss…but his tongue was definitely in my mouth and mine was definitely in his…OMG…As Hank set me down I was trembling, there was definitely a gasp from the wives next us and when I looked to Jeff his head was bowed…I wanted a dominate bull and that was
definitely what I got…

Sorry for the formatting but Kaycee just walked in and I need to stop, hope its not to bad...

xoxo
HH
Great start to the story Heather. Hopefully the wait is not long for a continuation of this encounter.