Pimps and Hos Halloween party

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Lovers4third
Virgin

Pimps and Hos Halloween party

Unread post by Lovers4third » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:07 pm

Halloween party. Pimps and Hos theme. My wife has never Hotwifed, she is a very conservative accountant, but very hot.
I dressed as a mean pimp, she as a hottie, in her very short skirt, and slutty clothes.
We were at the party drinking and playing our roles, when a good looking single guy came by and gave me a $10 bill and told me he wanted to dance with my wife. She looked at me, I took the money and with my eyes gave her permission.
I saw her dancing tensely. It was latin music. The guy began to talk to her in her ear, and as the song progressed I saw her relax. He was holding her a little tighter. The next song began. It was a slow song. He walked over holding her hand, gave me a $20 and told me he was going to dance closer. Just like that: matter of fact.
He got her close, and told my wife he had bought her. Her cheek was on his shoulder. His hand, strongly on her back. Chest to chest, hip to hip, pelvis to pelvis. My wife's eyes were closed as she danced, and he whispering who knows what in her ear. He lowered his hand and put it below the waist line, he touched her skin that showed right above the skirt line. The other hand, his fingers were woven in an intimate hold with hers. They lowered the hands, and my wife's hand brushed against his jeans. The song ended and she returned to me. She was quiet and breathing differently. Her cheeks had that blush...
Minutes later the guy came over and said my wife's legs were very soft and beautiful, he wanted to take her to the pool side and talk with her for a while on a lounge chair. That's gonna cost more than $20, I said jokingly. He said "oh I know, a lot more, because I plan to caresse her legs" . I was already geting so hot just watching my wife with another guy, but also on the role-play of the night, and more so because it was odd for her to play along. "I don't have any more cash, but I can sign a note", he said. "Is your credit good?" I asked. He took out his check book and gave a $100 check. He took my wife's hand, she looked at me as in "isn't this game going to far?". "It better not bounce," I said.
I stayed in my corner, watching. He took my wife to a secluded area of the pool and sat her on a lounge chair. Beautiful legs she has. And I noticed she was wearing no panties. Mr. Handsome got two drinks and they talked for a while.
When I went back around they were giggling, and he was non-chalantly caressing the side of my wife's leg, with the back of his hand, as they talked. He put his hand on her knee, as if for emphasis on some point he was making, and left it there briefly, and then moved the caress inside her thigh. She had already drank 3 or 4 margaritas, and I saw she was enjoying the touch. His hand went up a bit more, almost inside the short skirt, and then retreated back to the lower thigh. My wife's legs parted slightly. Almost involuntarily, as if asking the hand to come back. His hand was strong, but his caress was soft, skilled, sensual. He touched the knee again, and slowly, with the full palm caressed up the front and inside of the leg, to the line of the skirt. He moved the hand down, she bent her knee, the skirt line went higher. It was an invitation, and he accepted. He put his hand inside the short skirt, and must have touched her very softly, very slowly, because I could see her back arch, her head up, her eyes closing. She wasn't talking anymore. Just breathing.
His hand came out, and moved shortly down the leg, but soon went back in the skirt. Her hips thrusted forward in a slow motion, as if asking for the hand or finger to go in deeper. Her skirt went higher, and she was exposed. Her skin glissened from the wetness. Mr. handsome bent down and with his hand still there, kissed her exposed leg, moving his kisses closer to the pelvis. At this point, I was going crazy with excitment. My wife had never even entertained the idea of anything tabboo, and here, in a secluded but not-so private place, she was letting some guy kiss her inner thighs.
They stayed there a bit, him with his hand up her skirt and his lips not far. He sat up, sat closer to her, hand still in place, caressed her hair, her face and kissed her cheek, then her neck, behind the ear, and then he hovered above her mouth, looking at her eyes. She was flushed, trembling, expecting a kiss, wanting a kiss. He moved his hand which had clearly been inside of her, out very slowly, bringing a wimper from my wife, partially of pleasure, partially a begging not to pull out. He stood up, held her hand, and walked over to me. "I think your wife wants to fuck me". He took a napkin and wrote: I promise to pay the bearer $1,000 cash on November 1. He put it in my pocket and left with my wife to a private cabana. My wife never told me what happened, but we have not stopped making love since that night. She has become a wild nymphomaniac. In bed she is now the slut she hasn't been in 5 years of marriage......and that is the hottest thing she's done.

zorro
OHW Addict

Re: Pimps and Hos Halloween party

Unread post by zorro » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:46 pm

My wife never told me what happened, but we have not stopped making love since that night. She has become a wild nymphomaniac. In bed she is now the slut she hasn't been in 5 years of marriage......and that is the hottest thing she's done.
A fun story. Congratulations on your wife becoming a HW, if that is what she did. Too bad she didn't tell you what happened ... you must be dying to know.

But I am most struck by your joy in the thought of your wife becoming a wild nymphomanic and a slut in bed with you. Sometimes I wonder if one of the several attractions of a HW for a man is the rekindling (or perhaps kindling) of that man's wife's sexual desire when it just isn't very high in the first place. Now, I know several women on this site have always been hotties and just enjoy the variety of different men, but for some men, might the fantasy of hotwifing represent a hope that their wife will become a more sexual woman for them, too?
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:09 pm

So, did the check bounce? And what did you do with the money? Did she get her half?
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

Lovers4third
Virgin

Unread post by Lovers4third » Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:44 am

roadrunner wrote:So, did the check bounce? And what did you do with the money? Did she get her half?
Roadrunner: You have a very conventional sense of fairness. 50-50 down the middle: "her half". The pimp I was that night had a 70-30 split, so had I cashed the check or collected on the promisory note, I would have kept my going rate.
But my post-pimp sense of fairness, made me not cash the check, since after that night I got something worth a lot more than $1,100. Come to think of it, I probably would have paid him for it. But that is another story entirely.
Which brings me to Zorro's question: I don't really get the cuckold mind, and seeing my wife in the hands (hell, even just in the eyes) of someone else, is for me just another erotic device, the purpose of which is to stir my wife, not necessarily for me, but for her. My pleasure is to make her tremble. Whose hands, or whose mouth or whose body I use is not as relevant. The important thing is that I make love to her, even if by proxy, and make her quiver in pleasure.

Lovers4third
Virgin

Unread post by Lovers4third » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:44 pm

Being Halloween and all, I thought I'd bring this story up.

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:14 pm

Great story! There should be a Halloween party thread, and we could tell about our best ones......

Old Dog

Unread post by Old Dog » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:45 am

zorro wrote:
But I am most struck by your joy in the thought of your wife becoming a wild nymphomanic and a slut in bed with you. Sometimes I wonder if one of the several attractions of a HW for a man is the rekindling (or perhaps kindling) of that man's wife's sexual desire when it just isn't very high in the first place. Now, I know several women on this site have always been hotties and just enjoy the variety of different men, but for some men, might the fantasy of hotwifing represent a hope that their wife will become a more sexual woman for them, too?
Zorro - you are quickly becoming one of my favorite philosophers. Great insight!

southbound
Player

Unread post by southbound » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:22 pm

A great one. Lucky guy

Lovers4third
Virgin

Unread post by Lovers4third » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:19 pm

Just in time for this Halloween

Lovers4third
Virgin

Unread post by Lovers4third » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:19 pm

Just in time for this Halloween

Luis
Experienced

Unread post by Luis » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:50 am

this is a very good little story...the unexpected is part of what makes it so erotic.

trdd
Player

Unread post by trdd » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:46 am

love it.