Hotwife Lynda's Greatest Hits

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
rypmar7

Re: Hotwife Lynda's Greatest Hits

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:12 am

My Wife Got Fucked At Her Office Christmas Party (12/17/05) - Part 2

Although my wife said she would try to cool it, she took her drink and went straight over to where Chad was standing and talking with some other guys. Soon, I saw that Lynda and Chad were flirting openly and that the others had drifted away. My cock got hard as granite as I visualized Chad sucking on my wife's nipples. I learned from another office worker that Chad was 31 and recently divorced. He had a reputation for being something of a ladies man and I had to admit that he was quite good-looking. As I pondered the possibilities, Carol found me while looking for Lynda. She said the pot smokers were going back outside for round 2. I pointed out Lynda and Chad to her and she collected them and the little group headed outside.

Again, I waited inside while my wife was outside smoking weed with a guy who had been kissing her boobs the last time. After about 15 minutes of torture, I saw the first of the girls back inside the house. After another 5 minutes, carol returned with another girl. I gave it 5 more excruciating minutes before going to look for Chad and Lynda. There were not inside, so I headed out the back door. They were nowhere in sight, so I crept back toward the bench where I had seen them previously. I saw Chad seated on the bench with his back to me. My wife was facing my direction and sitting on his lap straddling him while topless. She was pressing her tits into his face and I nearly came in my pants.

I watched for a few agonizing seconds. As much as I wanted to watch all night or move in for a closer look, I knew she was telling Chad that she was cheating and I did not want to blow that. I watched as long as I could before I thought I would explode from lust and then retreated back inside to get another drink. My head was spinning even though I had seen plenty of these performances before. I practically chugged my drink and thought about my next move. I finished my drink and I decided that I had to go back outside for another look.

When I got back to the bench, my wife and her new lover were gone. I looked all over and did not find them anywhere. I didn't think she would leave the party without telling me, but I could not be sure. I went back inside and searched without success. I was standing alone plotting my next move, when my wife's good friend Jodi came up to me and asked me in a sly voice where Lynda was. I said that she was around somewhere and Jodi said with a smirk that she saw Lynda by the stairs and it looked like she was going upstairs with some guy. Jodi added that there are only bedrooms upstairs to which I replied, "Well, good. She'll have a good time then."
Jodi could not believe what she heard and almost yelled at me, "You're OK with it?"
I told her it was great if Lynda wanted to have some fun and she said she did not know whether that great or if she should feel sorry for me. I told her that this was not the first time for Lynda. Jodi just said that she wished she had a husband like that and walked off.

more to cum...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:33 am

My Wife Got Fucked At Her Office Christmas Party (12/17/05) - Part 3

I thought about sneaking upstairs to look for the lovers, but decided to wait it out down in the party. After almost an hour of pure torture, my wife reappeared looking quite disheveled. She came up and kissed me deeply saying that she was ready to go home. I slipped my hand down the back of her jeans and found her panties were missing (Chad must have kept them, she said). Upon exploring the front side I found a somewhat gooey pussy that had been cleaned up a little bit, but still bore plenty of evidence of her latest extra-marital encounter. I was so horny, I hurried her out to the car without saying goodbye to anyone. I got her in the car and then immediately undid her jeans and started fingering her messy pussy. She was so wasted all she could tell me was that she and Chad started fooling around outside and he wanted to fuck her right there. She insisted they find a bedroom which they did.

Lynda said that he went down on her first, then gave her a fabulous fucking while she came repeatedly. He came in her and then flipped her over and did her doggie-style. She said she was amazed that he was still rock hard and that they fucked until they both came again. She said that he actually had a small cock, but really knew how to use it and was a great lover. She admitted that they had been flirting at the office for weeks, so she was hoping this would happen.

Soon, our short ride home was over. I took her into the bedroom and fucked her like a mad man. After we both came, she passed out, but I fucked her again as she drifted in and out. Even after that I was still so horny that I woke up later in the night and jerked off thinking about Lynda's latest slutty performance. We woke up horny the next morning and had another frenzied fucking session. After she took a shower and had her coffee, she was finally able to relate more details of her adventure with Chad the night before.

She said when they went outside the second time, everyone passed the joint around once before she and Chad started passionately kissing each other. At that point, the others excused themselves to go back inside. Chad then led her to the bench, pulled off her top freeing her braless titties and began licking and sucking them. Things got so hot that he had her jeans undone and wanted to fuck her right there, but she stopped him even though she was wildly horny.

I told her that Jodi had seen them going upstairs and Lynda said several coworkers saw them too, but she didn't care by that point. Lynda said the first bedroom upstairs was where the hosts were putting purses, etc. on the bed, so they looked for another room. The second door was locked and they ran into another girl from her office in the third bedroom. The fourth room was locked also, so they went back to the first bedroom and pushed the purses and jackets to one side of the bed.

more to cum...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:14 am

My Wife Got Fucked At Her Office Party (12/17/05) - Part 4

Lynda continued retelling the story of the night before:

Once in the bedroom, Chad pulled her top back off, unzipped her jeans and tugged them down her legs and off. He then peeled down her little panties and was wild about her shaved pussy. He quickly undressed and buried his head between her legs. After bringing her to a screaming orgasm, he mounted her and pushed his cock inside. While he pounded her to a second orgasm, someone knocked repeatedly on the door, but finally went away. Lynda came again and then Chad pumped his load into her. He stayed hard, flipped her over entered her from behind. Lynda said she got louder and louder as he fucked her furiously until they both collapsed after massive orgasms.

Again, there was a pounding at the door. A woman outside the door yelled, "I don't care what you're doing, I just need my purse." Lynda said Chad jumped up and told her he was coming (again? :lol: ), pulled his pants on and opened the door with no shirt on. Meanwhile, Lynda scrambled to get under the bedspread, since she was still naked. The woman came in grinning and looked at Lynda lying in the bed while the room reeked of sex. The woman found her purse, apologized for the interruption, and left quickly.

Lynda said the encounter with the lady caused them to laugh, but made her want to fuck Chad again. She said there was another knock on the door, so she grabbed her clothes and ran into the closet to get dressed. Chad helped the next group get their things while putting his shirt and shoes back on. He and Lynda then walked out of the bedroom to the snickers of a few people they passed on the stairway. She said she was embarrassed and knew she would hear about this from her girlfriends and coworkers and just wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible. She said to herself that she would deal with that stuff later and ran to fins me and we left.

Later, the next day, Lynda told me that Chad had asked that night if he could see her again and that she had given him her cell phone number. Lynda admitted to me that she did want to see him again and "finish the job", since they had been interrupted. The next day Chad called and spoke to Lynda with me sitting about two feet away. She pretended that I was in the other room and could not hear her. She told him how great the sex was and how badly she wanted to see him again. She emphasized to him that she rarely cheats on her husband and that they must not get caught.

Apparently, Chad really ate up her act. When she got off the phone, Lynda was swooning like a schoolgirl telling me that Chad said she's a total hottie and that he is dying to see her again. They made a plan to meet three days later on Wednesday night, but that is another story.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:05 am

Classic HWL!!! Extremely risque and a bit of humiliation in it for you too!

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:06 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:05 am
It was a great experience. It was also her coming out party at work, so that everyone knew she was available. Some thought we were having marital problems, some thought we had split and were just living together as roommates, some thought we were swingers and some thought we had an open marriage. All knew though that Lynda was available. It was not long after this that Lynda and Carlos become full-time boyfriend and girlfriend and she was going everywhere with him. As a result, nobody thought much of it, even though she was still married, but dating his close friend.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:48 am

rypmar7 wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:06 am
afagehi7 wrote:
It was a great experience. It was also her coming out party at work, so that everyone knew she was available. Some thought we were having marital problems, some thought we had split and were just living together as roommates, some thought we were swingers and some thought we had an open marriage. All knew though that Lynda was available. It was not long after this that Lynda and Carlos become full-time boyfriend and girlfriend and she was going everywhere with him. As a result, nobody thought much of it, even though she was still married, but dating his close friend.
I would have thought the roommate thing at that point, openly dating doesn't really fit any of the molds because it's a second relationship and not sex. Maybe poly but that's not what I would have jumped to first.

Now that it's known she is available 1) how many guys from work tried to fuck her and 2) how many succeeded?

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:49 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:48 am
rypmar7 wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:06 am
afagehi7 wrote:
I would have thought the roommate thing at that point, openly dating doesn't really fit any of the molds because it's a second relationship and not sex. Maybe poly but that's not what I would have jumped to first.

Now that it's known she is available 1) how many guys from work tried to fuck her and 2) how many succeeded?
Actually, I think the answer is none. Her office at the time was mostly women with a few nerd guys. When she went in on the Monday after the party, some avoided her, some looked down on her, some kidded her and her friends asked what happened. She told them she and Chad got drunk and high and then fooled around and that her husband was good with it. She said he gives her a lot of freedom and then added that she does the same for him, which was certainly true at the time. Nobody said much to Chad when he came in. They did go out for drinks on that following Wednesday night and ended up back at his apartment fucking. Then they did not see each other because of Christmas. After that they hooked up once or twice more before Chad had an argument with one of the bosses. He quit and shortly after moved away.

It was not long after that when Lynda and Carlos started to get hot and heavy. When Lynda did not come back from vacation in June, 2006, her office replaced her, like she had replaced me with Carlos. After that, she never worked at that particular office again, although she did work with some of the girls elsewhere. That office party opened the door to the work public to Lynda's alternative sex life and was a good thing in the long run.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:48 am

A December 30 for the Record Books:

On this day back in 1999 or 2000, I think, not sure, this one happened. On Dec. 29, Lynda had a date with a guy she had just started seeing. Of course, she spent the night with him and had a morning fuck before coming home. Around noon, her sluttiest friend Angie called and wanted her to walk over. She lived on the next block and said she was home alone and sitting by her pool, drinking wine and smoking weed. You may remember Angie from old stories, but her husband was a doctor at a hospital and worked the 48 hours on/ 48 hours off schedule. During his shifts, Angie liked to entertain young studs at her house and Lynda had joined in the festivities more than once. Lynda put on one of her tiny thong bikinis and walked over as it was a typical 80 degree South Florida day. Once there Lynda told Angie all about her date while they got drunk and high. Around 2:00 pm, one of Angie's young studs showed up and next thing you knew, they were having a threesome in the master bedroom. He was a new cock added to Lynda's count and the only time she ever fucked him. Lynda and Angie had done each other many times before.

When Lynda came home late that afternoon, I got a very brief recitation of her day and soon my own cock was the third one of the day pumping cum into her pussy. Lynda was reveling in what she claimed might have been her sluttiest day ever up to that point. As we continued drinking that night, we agreed she needed more cock for the record books. I called a friend who had fucked her once before and told him my wife was having a horniness emergency and could he help out with his cock. Needless to say, he was soon pumping his load into her pussy as well. Lynda was very sore that night, but slept well and had sweet dreams. I think that was her record of four separate encounters in one day with different participants for each. A total of four cocks and one pussy in individual sessions has never been matched, although she has matched or exceeded that in a single encounter on occasion.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:39 am

you are one fortunate cuck having such an active slutty wife.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:40 am

eater wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:39 am
you are one fortunate cuck having such an active slutty wife.
Yes I am and I know it.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:34 am

rypmar7 wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:48 am

On this day back in 1999 or 2000, I think, not sure, this one happened. On Dec. 29, Lynda had a date with a guy she had just started seeing. Of course, she spent the night with him and had a morning fuck before coming home. Around noon, her sluttiest friend Angie called and wanted her to walk over. She lived on the next block and said she was home alone and sitting by her pool, drinking wine and smoking weed. You may remember Angie from old stories, but her husband was a doctor at a hospital and worked the 48 hours on/ 48 hours off schedule. During his shifts, Angie liked to entertain young studs at her house and Lynda had joined in the festivities more than once. Lynda put on one of her tiny thong bikinis and walked over as it was a typical 80 degree South Florida day. Once there Lynda told Angie all about her date while they got drunk and high. Around 2:00 pm, one of Angie's young studs showed up and next thing you knew, they were having a threesome in the master bedroom. He was a new cock added to Lynda's count and the only time she ever fucked him. Lynda and Angie had done each other many times before.

When Lynda came home late that afternoon, I got a very brief recitation of her day and soon my own cock was the third one of the day pumping cum into her pussy. Lynda was reveling in what she claimed might have been her sluttiest day ever up to that point. As we continued drinking that night, we agreed she needed more cock for the record books. I called a friend who had fucked her once before and told him my wife was having a horniness emergency and could he help out with his cock. Needless to say, he was soon pumping his load into her pussy as well. Lynda was very sore that night, but slept well and had sweet dreams. I think that was her record of four separate encounters in one day with different participants for each. A total of four cocks and one pussy in individual sessions has never been matched, although she has matched or exceeded that in a single encounter on occasion.
I adore her greatest hits! 4 different guys in one day. I'm surprised she hasn't topped that in a gangbang or something, especially in the boating year...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:49 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:34 am
rypmar7 wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:48 am

I adore her greatest hits! 4 different guys in one day. I'm surprised she hasn't topped that in a gangbang or something, especially in the boating year...
She has topped it 3 times, but they were all in one incident.

rypmar7
Pervert

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:20 am

After my account got wiped out, these Library threads no longer show up as mine. So, I am bumping them and following, so I can update as needed.
Total different cocks so far: 196
Check out AnyDesk: 767 523 626
Password: slutlinda3

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:18 am

rypmar7 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:20 am
After my account got wiped out, these Library threads no longer show up as mine. So, I am bumping them and following, so I can update as needed.
I think Miguel was a greatest hit.

rypmar7
Pervert

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:31 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:18 am
rypmar7 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:20 am
I think Miguel was a greatest hit.
I can add that story here.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:58 am

Can you add her first FF here as well?

vicg
Experienced

Unread post by vicg » Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:29 am

Above you mention Angie and the period when she and Lynda would entertain studs together at Angie's house. I remember reading a detailed story about those days, but I guess it rolled off somehow; as far as I can tell it's not around anymore. I would love to read that again ... it was incredibly hot.

rypmar7
Pervert

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:59 am

superb101 wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:58 am
You mean her first time with another woman?

rypmar7
Pervert

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:00 am

vicg wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:29 am
Above you mention Angie and the period when she and Lynda would entertain studs together at Angie's house. I remember reading a detailed story about those days, but I guess it rolled off somehow; as far as I can tell it's not around anymore. I would love to read that again ... it was incredibly hot.
That was her many romps with young Fernando at Angie's house. I don't know what happened to that story, but it was definitely one of her hottest.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:12 am

rypmar7 wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:59 am
superb101 wrote:
Yes, please!

rypmar7
Pervert

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:41 am

superb101 wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:12 am
rypmar7 wrote:
superb101 wrote:
Yes, please!
That one really ties into her first time fucking a black man as well. I will relate those 2 stories together. In was 2003 for both.

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:27 am

rypmar7 wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:41 am
superb101 wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:
superb101 wrote:
Yes, please!
That one really ties into her first time fucking a black man as well. I will relate those 2 stories together. In was 2003 for both.
I can't wait. I thought I read everything about hwl but I don't recall these stories

rypmar7
Pervert

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:43 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:27 am
rypmar7 wrote:
superb101 wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:

Yes, please!
I can't wait. I thought I read everything about hwl but I don't recall these stories
They were posted at one time, but I guess they are gone now.

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:11 pm

rypmar7 wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:43 am
afagehi7 wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:
superb101 wrote:

Yes, please!
That's the issue with multiple threads... They get lost track of. I think library doesn't get deleted but I can verify if you want.

rypmar7
Pervert

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:56 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:11 pm
rypmar7 wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:43 am
afagehi7 wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:

That's the issue with multiple threads... They get lost track of. I think library doesn't get deleted but I can verify if you want.
I remember writing about it over a period of several days, but that was a long time go.