Hotwife Lynda's Greatest Hits

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
rypmar7

Hotwife Lynda's Greatest Hits

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:40 pm

I thought I would add this thread to add a few of my favorite stories of my wife Lynda fucking others. I hope not to repeat any of the stories I have already posted here in the Library or in the very long Hotwife Lynda thread in the Hotties section. These will be in no particular order, just as they come to mind.

ericsacto

Re: Hotwife Lynda's Greatest Hits

Unread post by ericsacto » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:00 pm

Looking forward to reading her escapades

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:11 pm

1. Hotwife Lynda Goes Traveling

Lynda always gets extra horny when she travels anywhere. She can't explain it, but she is definitely someone you want to go on vacation with and many men have enjoyed business trips with her. Back in the 2000-2003 range, Lynda was at a sexual peak and was enjoying one new lover after another. She made contact over social media with an old friend that she had gone to middle school with, but had not seen since and she was then late 30's. The friend had moved away with her family and now lived in Iowa. Lynda learned that she was divorced and her only child was out of the house. Eventually, she invited Lynda to come for a visit, since she had the house to herself. They worked out a time and Lynda was going to fly there arriving on a Friday afternoon and fly home on Monday morning. This friend of course had no idea about Lynda's hotwife lifestyle and only knew that she was married. Lynda was looking forward to the trip and catching up with her old friend.

When the day arrived and I took her to the airport, she was dressed nicely and fairly conservatively. She smoked her last joint on the ride to the airport and then said she had to be on her best behavior for the next few days to make a good impression on her old friend, who we will call Fran. Apparently, after I dropped her off at the airport, Lynda passed the time in an airport bar having a couple of martinis and was feeling no pain by the time her flight departed. She had more vodka drinks on the flight and then had an airport layover when changing planes. Of course, that called for another drink and then she had more on the second flight. Normally, when she is flying and drinking she would have had her hand under a blanket squeezing my cock, or whoever's she happened to be traveling with. Here she was alone, but no doubt getting quite horny.

When she finally reached her destination a young guy came up to her while she was waiting at baggage claim and asked if she was Lynda. Turns out is was Fran's little brother Jake. He said Fran ended up not being able to get off work early, so she asked him to pick her up and drive her to Fran's house.
Lynda told him that she did not even know that Fran had a brother and he said he was only 22 and was from their mom's second marriage, so Fran was actually his half sister. Lynda said that she was immediately taken by how hot he was and that he looked a hell of a lot better than Fran did in the pics she posted online. Seems that he lived in town also, not far from Fran. Lynda said he took her bag and walked her out to his pick up truck, which she said was the nicest truck she had ever been in. Being a New York City girl, she has not been in many trucks. :D They then had about a half hour drive to Fran's house.

more soon...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:12 pm

ericsacto wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:00 pm
Looking forward to reading her escapades
Thanks. I hope I can do them justice. ;)

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:05 pm

1. Part 2

Lynda said Jake was quite the charmer on the ride from the airport to Fran's house and she just could not help but flirt with him. She said she knew he picked up on it and flirted right back. I guess he knew he had a tipsy good looking milf on his hands and was really enjoying their banter. About halfway through the ride, Jake pulled out a joint and asked Lynda is she smoked and she replied enthusiastically that she loves to get high. He fired it up and they passed it back and forth while he told her how cool she was. It was really good stuff and Lynda got really high. She said she told him she had enough, but he kept pushing her "just to finish it off." When they got to Fran;s house, Lynda stumbled inside with Jake gentlemanly helping her and steadying her. Once inside he took her bag to the guestroom and sat it down. She realized at that point that she was in the bedroom with this hunk and had to fight the urge to just pull him down on the bed.

Instead, they went back to the family room and Jake started to make them drinks. Instead of sitting down waiting to be served, she followed him into the kitchen. They talked as he mixed the drinks and then clicked their glasses in a toast to Lynda's first visit to farm country. Lynda could not stop looking at this handsome stud and he picked up on it and moved closer to her. She does not remember how it happened exactly, but the next thing she knew she had sat her drink on the counter and they were kissing passionately. Lynda was so horny there was no turning back now, although she knew she should not be kissing her friend's little brother. But kiss they did, over and over. Their tongues played, they hands wandered, they got hotter and hotter.

Lynda slowly slid down Jake's body until she was on her knees before him, face to face with the bulge in her pants. She licked her lips and then massaged his crotch with both hands. She slowly pulled down the zipper to his jeans and had a little trouble freeing his '"big thick farm boy cock." Jake's cock pointed straight toward the ceiling and was like steel when she took it in her hands, pulling it down to inspect it. It was a gorgeous thick seven incher or so and she kissed the head. Soon, the tip was in her mouth and she let saliva run down it to slick it. With her hands she smeared it up and down the shaft and then began sucking and jacking him. Jake tried to hold out, but his young cock was no match for her talents and soon he was shooting ropes of cum into her mouth. She swallowed every drop and then grinned proudly at her handiwork as his cock bounced free from her moth, shiny and glistening and most importantly, still rock hard.

more to cum...

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:54 am

Yes... finally! Fantastic. You could even post links to your other threads or copy paste. There are so many hot Lynda stories it's going to be hard to choose.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:07 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:54 am
Yes... finally! Fantastic. You could even post links to your other threads or copy paste. There are so many hot Lynda stories it's going to be hard to choose.
Thanks. Still more to this one and plenty more to cum! :lol:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:26 pm

1. Part 3:

After Jake pumped his cum down Lynda's throat, he stood there still hard and hornier than ever. He pulled Lynda to her feet and then picked her up and carried her to the guest room, all the way telling her how hard he was going to fuck her. Lynda was giggling and saying they shouldn't, but there was no way Jake was not going to fuck her. He threw her down on the bed and practically tore his clothes off tossing them on the floor. He then sat Lynda up and quickly got her out of her top and bra. He undid her pants and she lifted her hips to allow him to peel them off along with her panties. He threw her shoes aside and then they were both completely naked. He got on top of her and easily sank his cock into her very wet pussy. Less than an hour after meeting her at the airport, he was now balls deep in this married stranger. He fucked her hard and fast and soon she had a screaming orgasm. Jake then stopped and turned her off and took her doggie style from behind. Again, he fucked her hard and fast and she came hard again.

Jake then pulled out and turned Lynda back over, so she was on her back again. He put her legs up over his shoulders, so that he could drive deeper into her pussy, slipped his cock back in her and began to pound her even harder than before. Lynda was nearing an even greater climax and could tell that Jake was getting close. His grunts and her cries grew louder and the force of his thrusts grew even stronger. Just as she was going over the edge into another massive orgasm, she heard, "Oh Lynda, I'm home" from the next room. This set off the most intense screaming orgasm imaginable and Jake began pumping his cum into her. Fran walked in the see her younger brother's last few strokes and he emptied himself inside her friend's married pussy. Fran let out a scream like she was witnessing a murder and ran from the room. As Lynda and Jake came down from their orgasmic high and caught their breath, Jake suddenly yelled out "oh shit" and jumped up. He hurriedly pulled his jeans on while saying he really fucked up. He ran after his sister who had run outside. Lynda gathered her clothes and went into the bathroom to get cleaned up and to put her clothes back on.

Jake apologized profusely to his sister and told her it was all his fault. He told her that he is just a dumb horny guy. He said when he picked up Lynda he thought she was really hot. He saw that she was a little drunk and took advantage of her. He told his sister how he gave her pot on the ride and she got super stoned and then he made his move. He seemed to soften her up a little bit. Meanwhile, Lynda was in the bathroom thinking about what a fuck up that was and how she had become a slave to the desires of her pussy. She emerged from the bathroom to find Jake and Fran back inside and could tell Fran had been crying. Jake told Lynda what he had told his sister and she played along about how she had not gotten high in 20 years and got so stoned she did not know what she was doing. Eventually, Fran told Jake to leave and she and Lynda tried to get past their re-introduction. It was an awkward weekend and both Lynda and Fran were happy to see Monday morning come. Fran dropped her off at the airport and not surprisingly that was the last time they saw each other.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:41 pm

1. Part 4:

Lynda, of course, never learns her lesson. After a couple of Bloody Marys at the airport, she was just as horny as ever. She vowed to herself that if any guy hit on her during the trip home, that she was going to go for it and have sex with a virtual stranger again. Unfortunately, she had an uneventful trip home other than getting gloriously drunk on the flights. All those men that could have had her, but did not know that she was there for the taking. She said she got so horny thinking about Fran walking in on her fucking her brother, then she nearly had to go the the restroom and frig herself off. I was the fortunate recipient of one very drunk and very horny wife who told me every detail of the fucking Jake gave her.

Lynda said the thing that upset her friend Fran the most was the fact that Lynda was married and cheated on her husband. She told her that while we were not swingers, it was not really cheating because she had hubby's permission to "love the one you're with" when she was traveling. A what-happens-in-vegas-stays-in-vegas type of thing, but it did not help. That seemed to make Fran look at her as sort of low class, so there was no way Lynda was going to be able to save herself. Lynda offered to leave, but Fran insisted that she stay. She said she would have rather spent the weekend getting fucked by Jake, but unfortunately that did not happen and she never had any further communication with him.

Lynda still says that may have been the single most intense orgasm of her life and I know she has masturbated to the memory many times. I certainly have cum more times than I can count because of Jake's handiwork with my wife and Fran walking in on them. :mrgreen: That is one sex romp I really regret not getting to see. I told Lynda that in a perfect world Fran would have joined them in bed for a threesome. :whip:

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:51 pm

Incredible. I wonder because Fran lived in the Midwest, her views on sex were not as open as those on the coast.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:39 pm

Yeah really. What a prude. As long as Lynda has the hall pass why should she care? It was probably jealousy manifesting itself as anger as it often does.

I love it when milf Lynda gets a cub... what's the biggest age difference between Lynda and a conquest? Both older and younger. I wish you would post some action type shots.

I've said it before but Bryce was a favorite the way she was Bryce this and Bryce that after you caught him anally assaulting her in the bathroom.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:06 pm

ericsacto wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:51 pm
Incredible. I wonder because Fran lived in the Midwest, her views on sex were not as open as those on the coast.
I don't know, but she was quite shocked to discover that her old friend was a slut. I think she was concerned that her brother might of coerced Lynda, so Lynda had to bend over backwards to assure her it was consensual.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:09 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:39 pm
Yeah really. What a prude. As long as Lynda has the hall pass why should she care? It was probably jealousy manifesting itself as anger as it often does.

I love it when milf Lynda gets a cub... what's the biggest age difference between Lynda and a conquest? Both older and younger. I wish you would post some action type shots.

I've said it before but Bryce was a favorite the way she was Bryce this and Bryce that after you caught him anally assaulting her in the bathroom.
This age difference was only about 38/22. When she was about 54, I think she had a 20-year-old, so maybe 34 years. On the other hand, when she was 19, she was regularly fucking our 65-year-old boss.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:12 am

2. Lynda's Flight to Pittsburgh

Back around 1999-2000 I had to spend several days in Pittsburgh for work reasons. I was staying over a weekend, so Lynda decided to come spend the weekend with me. She was late 30's at the time and had been a hotwife for two years. Back then, you had to change planes no matter what route you took. I had lots of frequent flyer miles, so I fixed up up with a first class ticket on both flights. Well,before getting on the first flight, Lynda had gotten high and had several drinks. Of course, the free drinks were flowing in first class and she did not turn any down. he happened to be seated next to a British gentlemen who was about 65 and happy to have a drunk hottie next to him. He apparently did an excellent job of charming her and they talked the entire flight. They discovered that they both had long layovers, so he convinced her to spend the layover with him before he flew off somewhere else.

Lynda still claims that she does not remember everything clearly, but does remember him leading her by the hand into the lobby of the airport hotel. He took her to the desk and she was quite embarrassed when he told the clerk they needed a room for about two hours. There were knowing grins all the way around as he led her to the elevator. He took her to their room and slowly undressed her gently kissing her all over. Once they were both naked, she remembers having incredible oral sex followed by a nice slow thorough fucking which she desperately needed at the time. She said it was very sensuous and she had one orgasm after another, thank you very much. Apparently, her lover started out using a condom, but at some point Lynda pulled it off him and threw it away. He finished bareback in her and eventually flooded her with his cum.

They then did a quick clean up and both hurried to their next flights without even a goodbye kiss. She had more drinks on the next flight as she sat there with his cum still in her thinking about how hot that was and what a slut she was. She started telling me the story at baggage claim and could not even remember her lover's name. I was so hot that we did not make it out of the parking garage before we had to fuck in the rental car. People walked by and had to know what we were doing, but that only made Lynda hotter and made her cry out louder as she came. All weekend her reliving her experience fueled our sex life to amazing heights. I am still turned on by the memory, but sorry that I could never get more details from Lynda's alcohol addled mind.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:15 am

2. Flight

Of course, when it came time for Lynda to fly home on Monday, we were both hoping for a repeat. She even teased me that if she met a hot guy on the second flight that she would take him home with her. It made for great anticipation and much hot talk, but unfortunately nothing became of it all. She was in first class again on both flights, but was basically ignored by the business travelers to their loss. The funny thing is that there has never been a repeat performance or anything even close. :cry:

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:16 am

rypmar7 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:15 am
2. Flight

Of course, when it came time for Lynda to fly home on Monday, we were both hoping for a repeat. She even teased me that if she met a hot guy on the second flight that she would take him home with her. It made for great anticipation and much hot talk, but unfortunately nothing became of it all. She was in first class again on both flights, but was basically ignored by the business travelers to their loss. The funny thing is that there has never been a repeat performance or anything even close. :cry:
So this is after losing her top on the boat? The boat was the first hotwife adventure correct?
If so, in 2 years she went from nothing to ducking a stranger bareback between flights? She's such a slut...and the beauty of it is that she gets off on being a dirty slut.

So, she was a cheating wife, the boat started hotwife, and 2 years later she's doing strangers BB and not even knowing their name. She works fast. There are so many stories it's hard (perfunctory bad pun) to get an understanding of the timeline.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:05 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:16 am
rypmar7 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:15 am
2. Flight

So this is after losing her top on the boat? The boat was the first hotwife adventure correct?
If so, in 2 years she went from nothing to ducking a stranger bareback between flights? She's such a slut...and the beauty of it is that she gets off on being a dirty slut.

So, she was a cheating wife, the boat started hotwife, and 2 years later she's doing strangers BB and not even knowing their name. She works fast. There are so many stories it's hard (perfunctory bad pun) to get an understanding of the timeline.
These stories here are in random order. I consider the boat story to be from pre-hotwife days, when we did occasional swapping or swinging.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:12 am

No more greatest hits? Maybe next could be lynda's sluttiest adventure. One that comes to mind is where y'all were at a party and guests didn't know you and hwl were married. You found her getting pounded by a strange guy on the hood of a car. He wasn't the first to pound her that night. You scooped her up and carried her off with multiple loads of cum dripping from her. Was there anything sluttier than this one?

atlsub292
Trainable

Unread post by atlsub292 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:50 pm

Lynda is a very beautiful woman and the fact that she loves sex makes her even more beautiful. I look forward to hearing more of her stories.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:03 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:12 am
No more greatest hits? Maybe next could be lynda's sluttiest adventure. One that comes to mind is where y'all were at a party and guests didn't know you and hwl were married. You found her getting pounded by a strange guy on the hood of a car. He wasn't the first to pound her that night. You scooped her up and carried her off with multiple loads of cum dripping from her. Was there anything sluttier than this one?
There are plenty more, but i have been too busy to write them up. Will get to it soon. And yes, there are some sluttier than that one you mention. Plenty similar to it. :mrgreen:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:04 pm

atlsub292 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:50 pm
Lynda is a very beautiful woman and the fact that she loves sex makes her even more beautiful. I look forward to hearing more of her stories.
Thanks. I am glad you like her and that you are interested in her adventures - or misadventures. :D

janandjustin
Virgin

Unread post by janandjustin » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:22 am

We have always considered Lynda one of the hottest wives ever. Thank you for your replay.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:43 am

rypmar7 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:03 pm
afagehi7 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:12 am
There are plenty more, but i have been too busy to write them up. Will get to it soon. And yes, there are some sluttier than that one you mention. Plenty similar to it. :mrgreen:
There are sluttier hotwife Lynda misadventures than that one? I'm trying to think of something that would be sluttier than random guys basically pulling a small train on her, cumming in her bareback, all while other guys are standing around watching and cheering them on.

I can't think of anything. Please tell us. Once I think I have a handle on HWL, you again blow my mind.

I can't wait to hear about one of or her sluttiest adventures. I hope you soon find the time because my head's about to explode (along with something else)!

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:37 am

3. Lynda Cheats:

After we had been married 4-5 years, she had one particularly hot encounter. I had to spend several days out of town on business and was due home on Friday. Lynda was a good girl all week, but decided to go out with her girlfriends on Thursday night. They went to an Irish pub that apparently was very popular with the young professional crowd. The Yuppies descended on Lynda and her 2 friends like wolves. Eventually, each of them was paired up with a horny guy desperately trying to get into their pants. Although Lynda flirted and teased the guy, she had no intention of going home with him, but he was persistent. Her friends made it clear they were leaving with their new partners and that Lynda should do the same. She told them she didn't want to get in trouble again and that she was going to be good. Still, she danced with the guy and he was able to steal a few kisses with her.

As the guy got more aggressive and was fondling her, she decided he was really kind of a jerk and was ready to leave. Her friend gave her the car keys, so she could leave, but she sat down at the table with them to have one last drink, which proved to be her undoing. Her date realized this was his last chance and went for broke. He sat down next to her and started kissing her. At first she resisted, but soon was kissing him back. Somehow, he unsnapped her jeans and worked his hand inside, as they continued to kiss. He started to finger her and she tried to get up to leave, but he held her down. Her girlfriends saw what was happening and told her to relax, saying that it looked hot. The jerk was aggressively fingering her now, while the other 4 looked on. As Lynda got more turned on, the other 4 started egging her on.

Lynda spread her legs to give him easier access and began hungrily tongue-kissing him. She said the girls were hooting and yelling "Go Lynda!' and "You go girl!" The combination of the alcohol. the kissing and fingering, and the public display and encouragement from her friends was too much for her and she exploded in a massive orgasm. As she came down and came back to her senses, the jerk was grinning at his accomplishment and her girlfriends were cheering. The guy took her by the hand and led her out of the bar for a good fucking, while her girlfriends clapped and celebrated his conquest.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:39 am

More #3:

The guy, who she still refers to as "the jerk", drove her to his place where they fucked like wild animals until about 4am. She said he fucked her 3 or 4 times, including once in the ass. She said he was so horny that she had to blow him just to finish him off, so he couldn't get it up again and would let her leave. She said it was great sex, but really regretted doing it. He later drove her home and she never saw him again.

When I got home, she was looking pretty hungover and I could tell immediately she had been a bad girl. When I asked her what happened, she began crying and told me the story described above. I was so turned on I must have fucked her 3 times while she related what happened. Strangely, she didn't seem to realize that her fucking around is what got me so excited. Over the next few weeks, I made her retell the story over and over while we were in bed. As opposed to encouraging this behavior, I just told her that I understood what happened, that it could happen to anyone and that I forgave her. She thought I was the greatest guy ever, but never took advantage of the situation. I bet I have jerked off to the memory of this story more than 250 times in my life. :D