A niche for stories; fiction or non.
rypmar7

Re: Hotwife Lynda's Greatest Hits

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:06 am

Mr Mrs Cream wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:45 am
rypmar7 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:15 am
Yes, I have done more than one threesome with the sisters. I have tried everything to get them to do each other, but never have quite gotten there. They have kissed passionately and felt each other up a little, but no lez action unfortunately.
Have they had a threesome with someone else?
Maybe someone else was more more lucky?
Yes, they have had threesomes with at least to different BBC. :cool:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:09 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:54 am
Mr Mrs Cream wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:45 am
rypmar7 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:15 am
Yes, I have done more than one threesome with the sisters. I have tried everything to get them to do each other, but never have quite gotten there. They have kissed passionately and felt each other up a little, but no lez action unfortunately.
Have they had a threesome with someone else?
Maybe someone else was more more lucky?
Exactly! Carlos seems to be better at getting hwl's slut side out (no offense). Maybe he also gets bekkas (hwb) slut side out? He's 3wayed with them on multiple occasions. Could they have went farther in the heat of the moment with Carlos?

I can't imagine don hasn't gotten in on the sister action? Don would certainly encourage the FF play and given his Dom nature I hwl's sub nature, he may have demanded it successfully?

We need to know more... So much more. Hwl and hwb are quite the pair. While hwb is divorced I'm still considering her a hotwife hence the moniker HWB.
All outside lovers get Lynda to do more than I do. It's just the dynamic. If Carlos had gotten them together as lovers, he would have broadcast it worldwide. Don has never been in on Bekka and I don't think Bekka likes him at all. She has heard too many disgusting stories from Lynda about Don.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:35 am

Earlier this month, Lynda and I were trying to remember how many Valentine's Days she had spent with lovers, rather than me. The first was 1997 in her pre-hotwife days. She was having a passionate affair with a guy and made up a business excuse to go out of town for a few days that included Valentine's Day. Of course, I had no idea she was fucking another man that night.

Another time, we think about 2002 or 2003, she spent the night with a fuck buddy just to be outrageous and extreme. We both really got of on it. In 2007, she spent Valentine's Day with Carlos. They were madly in love at the time and it was a tremendous turn-on for me. Another time, she met a guy by chance on Valentine's Day, while she was picking up a gift for me. He asked her out and she told him she was married. He persisted and she said yes. She came home and told me she had set up a date for the coming weekend while buying a Valentine's gift for me. Again, this was a great turn-on. This year she was fucking Chris after work for so long that she had to meet me at the restaurant for our Valentine's Day dinner. She arrived 30 minutes late, looking a little bit of a mess and, of course, full of Chris's cum. Again, a good time was had by all. :mrgreen:

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:59 pm

Rypmar wrote
They have kissed passionately and felt each other up a little.

That play would be a great turn-on to me!

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:34 pm

solstice wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:59 pm
Rypmar wrote
They have kissed passionately and felt each other up a little.

That play would be a great turn-on to me!
I know what you mean!

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:19 am

Here is a random one that I include as a greatest hit because it was so slutty.

#12: Lynda gets carried away at a party

Lynda and me were invited to attend a large house party with some people we did not know all that well. We had met the hosts through some mutual friends not long before. When the hosts invited our friends they told them to invite those friends of yours" meaning us. Lynda loves parties and has found them to be a great place for meeting new lovers and having one night stands with people who are not complete strangers. She always asks every person she meets at a party how they know the hosts or who invited them, etc. I guess she feels better fucking a friend of a guy that works with the host, rather than a total stranger. The connection somehow makes it easier for her to spread her legs for someone new.

At this party, it was a large house with a lot of people of all ages. Lynda was flirting her ass off and getting pretty drunk at the same time. At one point, she went outside with a group to smoke a joint and I thought the odds were good that she was interested in one of the guys. She was in very good spirits when she came back in, but did not have a guy in tow. We made the rounds, had another drink, and then she was back outside smoking with someone else. Later, as the party was just starting to wind down, she told me she was going out back by herself to burn one and then she would be ready to go home.

I checked on her discreetly and saw that some guy had cornered her outside and seemed to be coming on to her and she seemed to be receptive. As a result, I kept my distance and went to get another drink. Later, I went looking for her, but could not find her. She was not outside where she had been and I circled the house looking for her, both inside and outside. There was a hallway at the back of the house that led outside to where she had been, so I took another look down that way. Again, I did not find anything and tried a couple of doors along the hall. The first was a closet, the next one was an empty bathroom and the third door was locked, but seemed like a supply closet or something like that. I stood there for a minute thinking about where to look for her and starting to worry that she might not be okay.

more to follow...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:41 am

#12, part b:

As I stood there, suddenly the locked door opened and a guy staggered out laughing and buckling his pants. He saw me standing right there looking very surprised and he just laughed and said something about crazy times. As he hurried off I stepped into the doorway and saw that it was a laundry room. Lynda was naked and getting fucked hard while sitting on top of the dryer. Another guy had his hard cock out awaiting his turn. He laughed and told me there was a line and maybe I should close the door and wait outside. I told him I wasn't missing this and closed and locked the door. Only a few strokes later, the guy fucking her pulled out and sprayed her tits with his cum. He moved aside while the other guy pulled her down off the dryer and bent her over it and began to fuck her from behind. The first guy hurriedly wiped his cock with a towel and zipped up and left. The other guy was fucking Lynda hard and fast like he was trying to pound her into submission.

The fucking did not last long before the guy pumped his load deep into my wife's pussy and kind of slumped down on top of her. Lynda looked basically passed out, so I am not even sure if she knew what was happening. (As an aside, today these 3 guys would probably be charged with rape, but backed in 1999, it was just another drunken slut who asked for it.) As the guy caught his breath, he zipped up and said she's all yours and got out quickly, but left the door wide open. Fortunately, there was no line or anybody nearby. As badly as I wanted to fuck her too, I thought IO needed to get her out of there. I closed and locked the door and started trying to wake her up. By now, she was sitting naked on the floor with her back against the front of the dryer. She was very groggy and I took a towel and tried to clean her up. I found all of the clothes and dressed her in her skirt and top with no bra or panties. I found her purse tossed aside and put those items in there. I found her shoes, but there was no way she could walk on heels, so I figured I would have to carry those.

I got her to her feet and had to walk her out to the car with me holding her up. I took her outside around the house and got her into the passenger seat on my car. I then ran back and retrieved the shoes and her purse. and made my getaway. She slept the whole way home and was a little more awake once I got her inside. She was definitely wasted and wanted to fuck, so I had what I am assuming were sloppy 4ths. I think only the 3rd guy had cum in her though. She slept naked without getting cleaned up at all until the morning.

The next morning, Lynda was sore and tired, but kind of giggly about what had happened as we tried to piece everything together. She did remember bits and pieces, but did not know the name of anyone that had fucked her, except possibly the 3rg guy. She talked to a girlfriend who had been at the party and admitted to her that she got a little wild and had sex with a guy in the laundry room. She wanted to girl to see if she heard any more about it. In the next post, I will relate the story as we believe it happened.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:07 pm

#12, part C:

The next day or two, Lynda was oddly giddy about her slutty performance at the party. It was almost like she did not remember enough to feel ashamed and as embarrassed as she normally would have. We tried to piece the story together as to exactly how she ended up getting fucked by 3 strangers in a laundry room, but can not be 100% sure we have it right. Our best guess is as follows.

Lynda remembers feeling very drunk and for some reason wanted a couple of final puffs on her pipe with the weed in it. She went to the back of the house and stepped only 3-4 feet outside onto the patio. Since the party was win ding down, there were only a few people outside and they were farther out from the house, not too close to her. She puffed her pipe a couple of times while I waited inside. I had watched her go, so I knew where she was, but did not stand there looking out the window. She says she finished her quick smoke and put the pipe back into her purse. As she turned to walk inside there was a guy right behind her. He was the guy she had chatted with on the last smoke break and he grabbed her and hugged her. She said the next thing she remembers is that they were kissing passionately with their tongues in each other's mouths. She said she felt he was hard against her, so she gave his cock a squeeze through his pants. The next thing she remembers is that she was on her knees sucking his cock.

Apparently, this drew some attention and his 2 friends rushed over and pulled her to her feet and took her around the corner of the house. She went back to her knees sucking the first guy while the other 2 felt her up. Her next memory is being undressed by someone and not knowing where she was. I guess I cam in not long after the fucking had begun, but she really does not remember that part. She teases me about how great it was, but it's not like she was really there. I have to say that I am not a fan of a girl getting so drunk she does not remember fucking someone, and certainly don't favor talking advantage of someone in that condition, but she insists that she got what she wanted and a little extra to boot. We don't know if the first guy came in her or not. The third guy was the one she was blowing and the only one whose name she claimed to know.

After a few days, she started to feel bad about what happened and I was mostly worried about what bad things could happen to her if she were to get that drunk and that high in public. She agreed that she needed to cool the drinking part and needed me there to take care of her. Over time, she has had a handful of similar performances and we have always in hindsight tried to make them hot memories as opposed to dodged a bullet regrets.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:51 pm

rypmar7 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:07 pm
#12, part C:

The next day or two, Lynda was oddly giddy about her slutty performance at the party. It was almost like she did not remember enough to feel ashamed and as embarrassed as she normally would have. We tried to piece the story together as to exactly how she ended up getting fucked by 3 strangers in a laundry room, but can not be 100% sure we have it right. Our best guess is as follows.

Lynda remembers feeling very drunk and for some reason wanted a couple of final puffs on her pipe with the weed in it. She went to the back of the house and stepped only 3-4 feet outside onto the patio. Since the party was win ding down, there were only a few people outside and they were farther out from the house, not too close to her. She puffed her pipe a couple of times while I waited inside. I had watched her go, so I knew where she was, but did not stand there looking out the window. She says she finished her quick smoke and put the pipe back into her purse. As she turned to walk inside there was a guy right behind her. He was the guy she had chatted with on the last smoke break and he grabbed her and hugged her. She said the next thing she remembers is that they were kissing passionately with their tongues in each other's mouths. She said she felt he was hard against her, so she gave his cock a squeeze through his pants. The next thing she remembers is that she was on her knees sucking his cock.

Apparently, this drew some attention and his 2 friends rushed over and pulled her to her feet and took her around the corner of the house. She went back to her knees sucking the first guy while the other 2 felt her up. Her next memory is being undressed by someone and not knowing where she was. I guess I cam in not long after the fucking had begun, but she really does not remember that part. She teases me about how great it was, but it's not like she was really there. I have to say that I am not a fan of a girl getting so drunk she does not remember fucking someone, and certainly don't favor talking advantage of someone in that condition, but she insists that she got what she wanted and a little extra to boot. We don't know if the first guy came in her or not. The third guy was the one she was blowing and the only one whose name she claimed to know.

After a few days, she started to feel bad about what happened and I was mostly worried about what bad things could happen to her if she were to get that drunk and that high in public. She agreed that she needed to cool the drinking part and needed me there to take care of her. Over time, she has had a handful of similar performances and we have always in hindsight tried to make them hot memories as opposed to dodged a bullet regrets.
I'm with you here. On one perspective, here being slutty and blowing the guy then getting bareback fucked by him and his friends is incredibly hot and slutty.

On the other hand, if she was in that condition the guys shouldn't have fucked her. I guess there is a point and fine line at which she was being a good slut and being taken advantage of. At the beginning of the event she was the former and at the end the latter. When she crossed over is the question.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:39 am

[/quote]

I'm with you here. On one perspective, here being slutty and blowing the guy then getting bareback fucked by him and his friends is incredibly hot and slutty.

On the other hand, if she was in that condition the guys shouldn't have fucked her. I guess there is a point and fine line at which she was being a good slut and being taken advantage of. At the beginning of the event she was the former and at the end the latter. When she crossed over is the question.
[/quote]

Lynda has no problem with what they did, since there was no bad outcome. And she did repeat the behavior on more than one occasion, so you have to think that she got what she wanted and was probably treated with the respect (or lack of it) she deserved.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:57 pm

I have been talking with Lynda a bit on another site. I keep trying to talk her into coming to this site and livening it up a bit. She is reluctant for some reason. I do love the story though. Damn she is hot.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:32 am

armyguyot1 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:57 pm
I have been talking with Lynda a bit on another site. I keep trying to talk her into coming to this site and livening it up a bit. She is reluctant for some reason. I do love the story though. Damn she is hot.
Lynda has visited this site and thinks it's dead. She is also not a story teller, so she feels out of place here.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:18 am

I am telling her to come here and liven it up a bit and also to get verified and talk with the ladys in the Lady's Lounge.

Archie457
Player

Unread post by Archie457 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:25 am

rypmar7 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:32 am
armyguyot1 wrote:
Lynda has visited this site and thinks it's dead. She is also not a story teller, so she feels out of place here.
I have also communicated with her on another site and I just think she's a doer and not a talker.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:50 am

armyguyot1 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:18 am
I am telling her to come here and liven it up a bit and also to get verified and talk with the ladys in the Lady's Lounge.
That would certainly be interesting. If HWL became an active participant she'd certainly liven it up.

Ryp - explain the situation here. This site isn't nearly as active as others such as Reddit but the VHW feature and members diligently doing reverse image searches and not participating with the fakes keeps this site more authentic.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:58 am

Archie457 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:25 am
rypmar7 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:32 am
armyguyot1 wrote:
I have also communicated with her on another site and I just think she's a doer and not a talker.
It is hot to know you guys are talking to my wife. She does not spend a lot of time online. She thinks it is a waste, when you could be having real interactions with people. Dirty talk gets her attention, but not so much talk of meeting, etc.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:03 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:50 am
armyguyot1 wrote:
That would certainly be interesting. If HWL became an active participant she'd certainly liven it up.

Ryp - explain the situation here. This site isn't nearly as active as others such as Reddit but the VHW feature and members diligently doing reverse image searches and not participating with the fakes keeps this site more authentic.
Yes, but when you post here, you very rarely get a response any time soon. There is no chat room here and she is spontaneous, not the type to check in every day. Any online site where she has a presence is because i set it up and eventually got her into it. I tried here first, but she said it is too slow. She prefers posting a pic, getting some quick comments and moving on. That won't really happen here.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:39 pm

rypmar7 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:03 pm
afagehi7 wrote:
armyguyot1 wrote:

Yes, but when you post here, you very rarely get a response any time soon. There is no chat room here and she is spontaneous, not the type to check in every day. Any online site where she has a presence is because i set it up and eventually got her into it. I tried here first, but she said it is too slow. She prefers posting a pic, getting some quick comments and moving on. That won't really happen here.
Yeah. Somewhere like reddit is more suited to that. She'll get quick comments and dirty, if not downright offensive, comments.

I'm wondering what she thinks of the more lewd comments?

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:45 pm

While I have your attention, I guess I can post a story that Lynda and I were reliving this past weekend that we thought was hot. In you go back to the !990 - 1997 time range, this one fell in that time frame near the end of that time span. During that time Lynda was not yet an official "hotwife", but we occasionally would swap with another couple or cheat, which we both did. It was kind of accepted, but not totally and openly. As long as it was a drunken/high indiscretion and a one time thing, it might be forgiven or there might be a fight and then forgiveness. It was an odd dynamic.

During that time we had a group of friends that we would get together with 1-3 weekends out of town per year. Normally, we would rent a block of rooms in a cheap motel or a large house at the lake or beach or in the Florida Keys. These weekends would be loosely structured extreme party weekends and normally there would be 4-6 couples (some married, some boyfriend/girlfriend, some just started dating) and anywhere from 1-5 single friends. The single friends might be a group of girls or friends who were between partners or a few guys that were solo. These were usually 4 day weekends and there was always a good chance there would be some fooling around with non-partners. This was not a swingers group and this aspect was not openly talked about, but did happen. On a typical trip, you might have a husband and another guy's girlfriend slip off once, but always rumors of more and heavy flirting. Normally, we would have a boat or two and some wave runner/jet ski type of craft.

I remember one weekend it was decided that no couples could be on the same boat or same wave runner together. Many times I saw Lynda riding off with her arms around another guy or her driving with a guy holding her and feeling her up from behind. Usually, there was no more than stuff like that, but it was still very hot for all involved. About once every year, I was lucky enough to get blown, laid or both by a friend's girlfriend or a solo girl there. Lynda had about the same experience, but maybe a little more.

One year we planned to rent a big house over the 4th of July weekend, but it was outrageously expensive. Instead we rented it a weekend or two later and got a great deal. The timing is what made us think of this recently and our best guess was this story in from July, 1996. To quote Jimmy Buffett:

It's a semi-true story
Believe it or not
I made up a few things
And there's some I forgot
But the life and the telling
Are both real to me
And they all run together
And turn out to be
A semi-true story

It goes on to say that the picture is fuzzy and the details are sordid.

to be continued...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:46 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:39 pm
rypmar7 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:03 pm
afagehi7 wrote:
armyguyot1 wrote:

Yeah. Somewhere like reddit is more suited to that. She'll get quick comments and dirty, if not downright offensive, comments.

I'm wondering what she thinks of the more lewd comments?
She likes sexy and dirty, but not offensive comments.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:55 pm

HWL is less of a tease than you!

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:07 pm

Back to the July, 1996 story:

The first day of the weekend was heavy drinking, pot smoking and flirting and Lynda and I fucked like rabbits that night. On day 2, there was lots of time on the beach and the boats. usually, one third of the group on one boat, another third on the other, and the last third on the beach. It seemed that Lynda and I were in different places about half of the day. By late afternoon, I did notice that one of our solo male friends seemed to be flirting a lot with Lynda and managed to be near her more than me. I also noticed that she flirted right back with him like she always did with almost everybody. Still, she and I were getting along great and everyone was in very good spirits. We had a cookout and partied that night with the whole group together.

I remember waking up the next morning and I was really foggy. It took me a few minutes to realize that I was still fully dressed and sleeping on the couch in the family room of the house. It was just starting to get light and I looked at my watch and it was something like 6:02 am. I correctly surmised that I had passed out there, but had no idea how long I had been sleeping. There was no one else in sight and I saw no sign of any fight or destruction or other trashing of the house, so I thought that I might not be in trouble. I slowly got up and staggered to the bathroom. Then, I decided to slip into the room Lynda and I had and hopefully not wake her up. I heard no noise anywhere in the house and it seemed everyone was still sound asleep.

I slowly opened our door and was quite surprised to be greeted by the sight of my naked wife sleeping on the bed. The sheet and blanket had been torn off and were on the floor, so she was completely exposed. I crept over to examine the situation and it definitely looked like I had missed a night of wild sex. I eased onto the bed and began examining her body. Her pussy was wet with cum and I found a puddle of cold cum on the bed. I was both upset and wildly excited. I began fingering her messy pussy and soon got a very giggly happy reaction. As she awoke, I literally attacked her and thrust my hard cock into her wet pussy. Lynda was giggling and sleeping, but asked me where I went. I wasn't sure what she meant, so I just fucked away, hard and deep. We both came very quickly, her much milder than me.

Once we settled down and caught our breath, she was laughing and asked where I went and why i left after the last time. i really had no idea what she was talking about or what had happened and tried to tell her that, but did not seem to be getting through to her. She then dozed off again and I had to wait with my tortured thoughts for an explanation as to what I had missed.

to be continued...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:08 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:55 pm
In what way?

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:11 pm

rypmar7 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:08 pm
afagehi7 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:55 pm
In what way?
The too be continued..but I see that you are continuing so I retract my statement

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:28 pm

More from July, 1996:

When Lynda finally woke up, she received another furious fucking from me, much to her delight. Once we calmed down, I got her to tell me what happened the night before. She made me promise not to get mad, but said it was all my fault. She said as we all partied, I was getting really drunk and with the less attention I paid to Lynda, the more our solo buddy paid to her. She said I finally passed out on the couch around 11 despite loud music playing and everyone partying in the same room. She said that between 11 and midnight, people started to drift off to bed. Our solo friend offered to help Lynda get me to bed, but she said that she said loudly in front of everyone who was still there " a lotta good he'll do me now." She went on to say that I failed to take care of my husbandly duties and left her alone and horny as hell. She said she need someone to take care of her right then and said she wanted our solo friend to put her to bed instead. The others laughed and he jumped at the chance.

They left me sleeping on the couch and hurried to our bedroom. He was dismayed to find that the lock on the door did not work, but she assured him I was out and would not intrude. I guess she wasted no time in checking out his equipment and sound gave him a masterful blow job that ended with him erupting in her mouth and her swallowing the whole load. He then stripped her and went down on her quickly bringing her to one orgasm and then another until she was yelling at him to fuck her. Lynda said he has a nice thick cock and put it to very good use in her pussy. She said they fucked bare and that it felt absolutely great. She came more than once and her filled her pussy this time with cum. She said they drifted to sleep for a while, but woke for another A plus fuck as she called it before he insisted he had to go to his bedroom before I walked in on them. She said she fell asleep naked on the bed full of his cum.

Sometime later in the night, she claimed that I cam in and found her like that and fucked her real quick and then left. She said she fell asleep again and then i came in and fucked her again. I told her that was not me and then she was really puzzled wondering who was the second guy to fuck her. I suggested that maybe the first friend came back for more, but she said she was sure it was not him because his cock is so thick. She said it was fairly long and thin, so she thought it was me. I again assured her that it wasn't me and suggested that maybe she dreamed it. She laughed and said it was the best dream she ever had then and insisted it really happened. Lynda was not upset that someone had taken advantage of her because she said she had cum good. I had mixed feelings about my slut wife. On the one hand, this was wildly exciting, but on the other hand it was embarrassing that everyone knew my slut wife had cheated on me.

to be continued...