Pat Comes to Town

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Rooter48

Pat Comes to Town

Unread post by Rooter48 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:13 am

Despite her smile, Pat's eyes flashed apprehension. Stepping off the jetway, she looked just like any cheery lady from Long Island, blond hair nicely done, wearing white slacks and a white top with bright floral designs. A pretty scarf finished off her appearance nicely. No Barbie by any means, she still cut an attractive figure for a woman in her fifties. Our hugs and greetings fit the airport scene, but had anyone known why she was there or that this was the first time either of us had laid eyes on each other, they might have taken notice. They would have stared slack- jawed and disbelieving had they know her real reason for the trip. And no one at the church would understand. The church men would.

I come from an world of "nice girls don't" so this boy never expected to meet a nice girl who "did," let alone a choir director with an explicit fantasy life. Pat harbored secret feelings and curiosities that she was about to explore. We had met on line and our first months of communication were entirely G-Rated our kids, our hobbies, our friends online. The Internet includes anonymity which generates its own kind of trust. When I mentioned that in my writing, I dabbled in erotica, she asked to see something. One thing led to another and in a few months we crafted a plan.

Pat told her husband that she wanted to visit her girlfriend, Carole out west, which she really does from time to time. Pat had something she had always wanted to try and she figured it was time she saw it through. She just needed someplace she felt safe and where she could protect her privacy.

We collected her bag and within an hour, we were at a nice hotel near the airport. We got a nice room (she made the arrangements, her way of maintaining control) which featured a sofa along with the usual king size bed etc. I made a call on the cell phone while she visited the rest room. Then we sat on the short sofa to relax. Well, I relaxed. Pat crowded against the end with her hands in her lab, elbows tight to her side. At first we skirted the central issue and did small talk.

"Do we need to talk about why we are here?" I asked.

She looked down at her hands and replied, "I suppose so."

"We're clear that we are meeting here for a threesome, right?"

She flushed. "Yes, that's the idea." We chatted a while longer about the need to keep secrets and to be responsible. She jumped a bit with the knock on the door.

I admitted Bill, tall, curly brown-and-gray hair and clean shaven. The players were all present. Pat stayed on the sofa and smiled, but her hands remained locked. A deer in the headlights demonstrated more confidence.

"Pat," I said, "this is Bill. Bill, Pat. Pat, if you are at all uncomfortable, we can just go downstairs and you can stay in the room. We don't have to do anything right now. Or we don't even have to go any further at all. "

"No," she said, "I'm just a little nervous."

"OK, but if at any time you want us to leave, we won't argue. We'll take your first no."

"I know," she nodded, "we talked about that. I'll be all right."

"Bill?"

"I agree, she says leave, I leave."

"We're all adults here and we can communicate. We're here for fun."

Pat smiled and nodded.

"Pat, why don't you slide over to the center of the sofa." She moved and Bill took a seat on her right and I sat on her left. Hotel furniture is not oversized and the three of us were snug together. I carefully placed an arm on the back.

"Pat," I said, "may I kiss you?"

"Yes," she breathed, apparently relieved that I made the first move. She turned to me and tilted her head back and our lips came together. At first, her kiss was that of a friend, but I felt a wave wash slowly down through her neck and shoulders and into her body. She turned more to me and her arm came up to my shoulder tentatively. I took in a very light scent of perfume that I missed when we hugged at the airport. I touched her side to pull her toward me and we continued to kiss deeper and deeper. She was all warmth and softness. I pulled away slightly.

"Would you like to kiss Bill?"

"Mmmmm," she said and she turned to him and I could see them come together. Bill placed his free hand at the side of her breast. The impression of her brassiere came through her white top clearly. I saw a nipple pushing erect. I brushed her leg through her slacks with my fingertips and she placed her hand against Bill's face. Pat and Bill kissed and licked. He worked a hand under her jumper.

"My turn," I said and Pat disengaged herself from Bill and turned to me with her eyes closed and a soft smile. We kissed deeply, lips and tongues. Bill took over running his hands up and down her legs slowly and toying with the breast he could reach. I worked on the other, but from the outside.

"Pat," I whispered, "would you like us to undress you?"

"This is the hard part," she said.

"Why?"

"I'm just not proud of my body."

"Your body is fine Pat," Bill said. "None of us are body builders."

"I know, I'm just shy."

"We'll go slow," I said. "Here, let me take off your shoes." I slipped off the sofa and knelt. I brought a hand under her pants leg and took her calf to slip off one white canvas shoe, then the other. I ran my hands over her foot and softly massaged. Bill touched her face and they kissed again. I slipped off both socks and gave her a mild foot rub. Pat's response was a deep breath. I worked my fingers up her calf to feel a newly shaved leg. My fingers worked on her muscles there.

"Save some for me Bill," I said. I sat on the sofa again and Pat turned to me to neck some more. Bill took up station on the floor for the foot rubs. I broke away to ask, "How're you doing?"

"Mmmmm. Just fine." Pat was slouched on the sofa, legs open and much more relaxed.

"I have an idea," I said. "Bill why don't we take our clothes off for Pat. Just down to our skivvies?"

"Sure." Bill stood and began to unbutton his sport shirt. Pat looked up to watch and I licked her neck and nibbled her ear lobe. He sat on the bed to untie his shoes and strip off his socks, then stood again to strip off his undershirt while looking Pat right in the eye. His chest hair had the same gray marbling as his head.

"Pat," I said, "why don't you help Bill with his belt and his slacks?"

"Oh," she said with some pleasure. She sat up and Bill stepped forward. Pat's fantasies did not include the practical details, so her fingers fumbled. "I'm not used to this you know." We all giggled at her difficulty. She got the belt undone and had trouble coming at the button backwards, but she managed. Then she slowly unzipped the fly revealing his white briefs and his erection underneath. His khakis fell to his knees and he stepped back to the bed to slip them off.

"My turn," I said. I stood and Bill returned to the sofa. I tried to be as smooth as I could by duplicating Bill's moves. I let Pat fumble with my slacks which she managed a little more efficiently than Bill's. My blue boxers allowed my arousal to peek out a bit and Pat was grinning widely now.

"Remember," I told her, "anytime you want to stop, just say so."

"Don't worry, you're doing fine, just fine."

"Let's see," I said, " where were we? I remember." I sat on the sofa and took her in my arms and kissed her. Then I let Bill neck with her. All the while, our hands are under her top, between her legs and inside the waistband of her slacks. Her hands touched our bodies, but stayed away from the good part. She held her legs open and as our hands explored, she shifted to signal that she enjoyed it. The lady from Long Island had transformed into a passion flower, her perfume blending with her warm breath. I moved my kisses to her neck and I nibbled an ear under the tied scarf. Her top had something of a high neckline, so I could only kiss down as far as a collarbone. She loved it and I loved it. I know Bill loved it too.

"Time to undress you Pat," I whispered. She sat back and opened her arms as if to say I'm yours. "Let's slip off your top here." I untied her scarf and she leaned forward to pull the jumper up over her head revealing a white satin bra holding two more-than-ample breasts. She sat back and we necked some more, first me, then Bill, then me again. Our fingers caressing all that newly exposed skin and probing into the cups of her bra. She placed her fingers on my bare leg, but would only allow the edge of her hand to press against my balls. I decided to take the matter a step further and softly took her hand and slipped it inside the opening of the boxers. This didn't phase her a bit. She made friends me by softly exploring every bump and ridge of my cock.

We shifted and she did the same for Bill. Just watching her and Bill neck in their underwear was a great turn on. I kissed her shoulders as she was turned toward him and I licked her skin.

I decided to move to the next step and slipped off the sofa again. I knelt squarely between her legs and put my hands on her sides. She turned from Bill towards me with a soft, trusting look, obviously having a very good time. Without a word, I slipped my fingers into the elastic of her slacks and began to slip them down.

"Oh," she murmered.

"OK?"

"Yes," she said, "very OK." She lifted her hips and I worked the white fabric over her hips exposing white panties to match her bra. As the movement revealed her pubis, I could see moisture had soaked through the satin slightly. In about three seconds she was just bra and panties.

Still between her legs, I leaned down kiss her tummy and to caress her pussy through the panties. I moved my kisses onto her panties and felt her cleft under the shiny fabric. I could also smell the natural aroma of her arousal, far greater than any expensive perfume.

"How come you have all the fun?" Bill said.

"Because I helped set this up. But you'll get your turn. First, you have to pull down the covers, we're going to need the bed soon."

Bill stood and quickly pulled back the industrial strength hotel bed spread, and threw it aside. He pulled down the thermal blanket, exposing clean white sheets and thick pillows.

"We just want to be ready," I said. "OK, your turn." I sat on the sofa and he assumed my position licking and nibbling and kissing her front. I got in a few kisses and lots of groping. Pat had worked my cock out of the front of the boxers whiled she played with Bill's hair with the other. It was a little crowded there, but it sure was fun. I also knew that the floor was hard and Bill might be getting a bit uncomfortable there on his knees.

"Pat, stand up for us. I remember that this is something you said you like."

She got to her feet and her hands went to her tummy self consciously, but she was completely in the moment.

"Bill, kneel down here next to me," I told him. We crowded together in front of her. I leaned to one side and began kissing her breast through her bra. Bill got the message and he took the other. We kissed and nibbled as much as we could while our hands competed for her crotch. Pat placed a hand on our heads and shifted a little to spread her feet. This allowed me to poke with my finger inside the elastic of her panty leg. I found some rumpled hair, then luscious, warm wetness. With our other hands, we massaged her bottom. I tried to find a way through the elastic, but I had taken up all the slack by coming in the front. I satisfied myself with running my fingers over her nice cheeks. Pat moaned and pulled our heads into her.

I reached up behind her to fiddle with the catches on her bra strap and managed to unhook them. Her breasts fell forward and Bill and I pulled back while she shrugged off the bra. Before us loomed two wonderfully full breasts with large brown aureola and erect nipples. We plunged in like hungry colts. Pat pulled us close, clutching our scalps tightly. We played like that for a while, sucking, licking, kissing, probing, until my knees got sore.

"Let's get on the bed," I said.

"I thought you'd never ask," Pat gasped.

"This is your party Pat," I told her, "we can do anything you want."

She practically dove onto the king-sized bed. She grabbed a pillow and pulled it under her head to lay on her tummy. I knew what she wanted.

"Bill, let's give her a massage. We'll start with the legs." We got onto either side of her and began working the muscles of her calves, moving up to catch her thighs. The bright white of her panties set off the color of her body nicely. "We can't have these," I said and hooked the tops of the pants and started pulling. Pat moved her hips up off the hard hotel bed. In a second she was completely nude. I couldn't help but look between her legs and saw her fully aroused yoni, her jade gate, her love spot glistening even in the soft light of the room.

Bill and I kept massaging, up over her bottom, lower back and her shoulders. Pat said nothing and kept her eyes closed. I think she was enjoying herself. The room had a single high backed arm chair and I chose that for the next stage. I hadn't told Pat exactly what would happen, but I knew what sorts of things she dreamed about.

"Pat, I'm going to take you over to the chair. Over here." I coaxed her gently until she was standing in front of the chair. I took her hand and placed it on the back of the chair. "Go ahead and kneel on the seat. She reached out and took a position so that her knees were in the chair and her head was on the top of the back. "Go ahead and put your head down." She settled into a posture where she leaned against the back of the chair and her hips hung out over the front. I took up a spot next to her and began playing with her breasts which pressed against the back of the chair.

Bill kneeled behind Pat and began running his hands over her bottom and into the area between her legs. Pat's response to this was to wiggle her ass and rock it a little. I leaned over and whispered next to her blindfold, "You really have a nice body Pat. I'm very happy you chose me to share it with us." She turned her head and I kissed her smile. I had told Bill what sorts of things Pat fantasized about and he knew what to do. As I kissed Pat from over the back of the chair and played with her breasts, I saw his head disappear behind her. Pat moaned and squirmed as his mouth found her. All I could see was his head moving slightly up and down, with his hand caressing her cheeks. In moments, I could sense that her attention was completely on Bill.

"Just put your head down Pat," I whispered to her. I continued to toy with her breasts as Pat's breathing sped up and deepened. "That's it sweety, just enjoy. Just enjoy." And she did. Bill was married and prided himself at oral sex. I could see he wasn't just puffing. Although this wasn't going to be a competition between us, I thought that would be fun. Maybe Pat had some friends who would be willing to put us through our paces. No, the church ladies wouldn't understand.

I left Pat's breasts alone as I could see she was preoccupied and stood back to watch the fun. She was kneeling in the chair with Bill behind and almost underneath her, licking and sucking. She hugged the back of the chair with her eyes closed and her mouth open. Not a bad scene. Seeing that her moment of truth was nigh, I went to my trousers on the floor. I stripped off my boxers and slipped on the condom, using that act to keep me stiff - not that watching Pat and Bill wasn't a turn on.

Pat surprised me with her climax. First her hips began rocking. She gasped once, twice and let out a long loud moan which she bit off in the furniture fabric. I watched her cum as Bill kept his face buried up in her. Her spasms finally subsided and Pat pushed herself up. Bill stepped back and I stepped in front of him.

I took my cock and pressed it against her pink lips which took me without hesitation.

"Wait," Pat said, "my knees." I wasn't surprised. Hotel chairs are built for endurance and not comfort. It only took her seconds to back off the chair and lay on the bed. I positioned myself between her legs and I slid inside her effortlessly. She rolled her legs back and I began thrusting. Pat held me tightly, eyes closed. Being your average guy in an advanced state of arousal, it took just seconds before I climaxed. That didn't bother me. I knew I was good for more and besides, I had help. I held my position for a few more moments.

"Ready Bill?" I asked.

"Ready when you are," he quipped back.

"All yours." I leaned back and out of the way. Bill brushed me on his way in. He and Pat made thrashed away. He lasted a little longer than I did, but not much.

Bill rolled away and Pat put her legs down. I stretched out next to her and she lay between us. I ran my fingertips slowly across her breast and down to her tummy and she shivered. I continued and Bill took it up too. Slowly, softly, we caressed her as she recovered from her fantasy, finally acted out. Pat's hands rested at her sides and she was totally given over to us.

"You are both so wonderful," she said finally. "That was perfect."

"Yes," I told her, "almost everything we talked about."

"Almost," she agreed.

"You just rest. Are you cold? Do you want a sheet?"

"Sure." I pulled up the sheet and one of the blankets and tucked Pat in. She rested there quietly.

Bill looked puzzled. I indicated that he should wait, so he went into the rest room. After he was done, I visited there too. We slipped under the covers with Pat and rested ourselves, touching her, but not embracing, more like buddies than lovers. It was warmer under the covers and as my desire returned, I wiggled closer to Pat. She noticed.

"Is Dave getting frisky again," she asked.

"Dave could be talked into it," I answered.

"How about Bill?" she wanted to know.

"I'm ready for some more," he said.

"And what would that be?"

"What would you like Pat?" I said, "This is for you. Tell us what you want?"

"I want you in my mouth."

"Fine with me," Bill said.

"Then you're first." Pat pushed down the covers exposing us all. She turned to Bill and leaned over him and down. I didn't need to see what was happening. Soon, Pat's blonde head was bobbing slowly in his lap. I looked across her back and marveled at her milky skin. I also marveled at her apparent skill. Bill rested his hands on her shoulder and rolled his head from side to side. His moans said everything. Being something of a voyeur, I moved around to where I could see Pat ministering to Bill. She did look a bit comical because of the way her mouth was wrapped around him.

She lifted her head and asked, "You want some?"

"In a minute," I said. "Show me what you know."

"I know I like this. I hope you do."

"Ahhh," Bill groaned, "I do, I do."

"Don't let me stop you," I told her. She resumed the nodding, pausing at the top of the stroke every so often to flick her tongue across the tip. Then back down. She was good.

"OK, my turn," I said. "Pat, let me lay down where you are." She pulled away and I reclined next to Bill. "Try to sit on our legs."

Pat clumsily climbed on us and fidgeted around until she figured out how to put a knee each between our legs and take a cock in each hand. Once she got comfy, she got me hard again and kept Bill happy with a hand. Back and forth she worked.

"Now," she said, "both at once."

This wasn't as easy. Bill and I turned to each other and the best that Pat could do was to bring the penises together at something approaching a right angle, then to take the tips in her mouth. This was a fun thing, but anatomically difficult. Pat went back to her first routine of taking us in turn. Pat started to get heavy on my leg so I decided to ask for something else.

In our online fantasizing, Pat and I constructed the various permutations of a threesome. Some she eliminated (anal) but most other forms of congress were possible. She wanted to try everything at least once, so we did. Mostly it was shifting into position and getting good contact and penetration while the extra man focused on the spare orifice. One of the easiest was Pat on her back with one of us down on her while the other knelt over her chest to reach her mouth. After some time was ready for some old fashioned, so I suited up.

Naturally Pat noticed and she asked, "What'll it be."

"This is the West," I told her. "Saddle up."

Pat grinned and threw a leg over me and reached down to pull me inside her. She rode hard and she rode well. I hung on, but not too tightly. A woman's breasts are very sensitive. Bill entertained himself by rubbing her bottom.

Having climaxed already, she had a long ride, but she took me up to the home stretch. Sensing my response, she sat on me squarely for the finish line. My prostate throbbed until it was completely empty.

"What about you?" I gasped as I shrunk and fell out of her.

"You'll see." She got up and I rolled away.

"Where do you want me?" Bill wanted to know.

"Just like Dave."

Bill flopped down and Pat saddled up again. This time I could tell she was closing in on her own response. She did more than ride Bill. She pushed against him in pursuit of her own pleasure, her eyes closed in concentration. She stopped, held it a second, then huffed and puffed in ecstasy.

"How nice for you," Bill said.

Pat raised herself and fell to one side on the bed, opening her legs. Bill took the cue and in an instant he was humping away. Pat's held her legs in the air and took his rhythm easily until he suddenly stopped and moaned. He didn't stay hard inside her any longer than I did. I joined them on the bed and we all just lay there in silence.

Bill was the first to get up and he helped himself to a shower. I started to get dressed.

"When do you meet Carole?" I asked Pat.

"Five-thirty." Pat had arranged to meet her friend, but worked her flights so that we would have this time together. Carole would find Pat at the airport, unaware that she had been in town four or five hours instead of just minutes. Pat could check in with home from Carole's house and no one would be the wiser.

"Well, did this meet your expectations?"

"Yes. It could be habit forming."

"You did pretty well for a rookie. I could get used to it too."

"Rookie, huh? I suppose you're an old hand."

"Well...."

Bill came out of the bathroom toweling off. Pat jumped up and disappeared. Bill hung around until she came out. They hugged and kissed and he left. Pat took her time fixing her hair and makeup and we had a really nice conversation. Sex never came up again. When she was ready, I took her back to the airport at five and dropped her at check-in. She would walk downstairs to bag claim where Carole would find her.

#####

E and A
Virgin

Re: Pat Comes to Town

Unread post by E and A » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:27 am

Great story and well written!
Different strokes for different folks!