The Hotwife Lynda Biography

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
rypmar7

Re: The Hotwife Lynda Biography

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:19 pm

Bio:

Day 7

The last day of the cruise was a port day. I was surprised to find Lynda still in bed with me when I awoke, but she knew the guys were going into Nassau for the day. I was sure she wanted one final fling with them and she assured me she did. We stayed on board and took advantage of the virtually empty pool and hot tubs. Our friends returned about 3 pm and found us on the pool deck. They said they would change and be right back.

By 4 pm, Stephen, Howie, Lynda and me were sitting together in a hot tub and both guys were clearly very horny. Normally, they had not been aggressive in public, but today they had their hands all over Lynda in the spa. I moved out of the way and sat across from her, and they moved in on each side of her. Stephen was on her right with his left arm around her back and his right hand feeling her up. Howard was on her left with his right arm around her back and his left hand between her legs. Neither was making any effort to be discrete.

Stephen leaned in and kissed her long and hard on the lips. When they broke the kiss, Lynda turned to Howard and kissed him deeply. She then turned back to Stephen for a long kiss and was going back and forth. They were putting on quite a show for the partiers in the nearby hot tubs, although nobody was staring or saying anything. Lynda was getting kissed, felt, fondled and fingered and was clearly in heat when she announced loudly, "I want to go to bed with both of you at the same time!" This got some looks and snickers from those nearby as Stephen and Howard looked at each other, but didn't say anything.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:20 pm

Bio:

When Lynda didn't get an immediate response from the boys, she started prodding them to go down to the room with her. Stephen asked Howard whether he was cool with it and he hesitated, but said he could handle it if there was no contact between the guys. He apologized, but said he just couldn't do it, if I was in the room or watching. Keeping in mind that getting Lynda fucked by other guys' cocks is the priority, I told him no problem. They then had some debate about whether to go to their cabin or ours, and for some reason decided to go to theirs. The 3 of them got out of the hot tub, dried off, gathered their things and hurried off.

After they left, the 2 girls and 2 guys in the next hot tub leaned over and asked if she had just met those 2, or if she was married to one of them. Not wanting the feeling of humiliation, I didn't tell them she was my wife, which I now regret. Instead, I told them she was married to the little guy (Howard) and they said good luck to him because they couldn't see if sharing his wife with that stud. Then it dawned on me that they may encounter Vinnie back at their cabin and Lynda could really be in for a long hard night.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:21 pm

Bio:

I decided I should get out of the hot tub and head to our cabin in case they relocated there. When I arrived, however, the room was empty. I passed the time by taking a shower and then packing our bags, since they had to be outside the door by 9 pm. At 7, there was no sign of Lynda, so I went for a look around, but did not see her or any of the guys. Still no word at 8, so I got another stiff drink and couldn't decide if this was great, or if I felt left out. At 9, I took another walk around, but still didn't see anyone. Just as I got back to the room, Lynda came rushing back to get the clothes she needed for departure day and to put her bag out. She looked worn out and used up.

She didn't want to talk about what they had just done or to fool around until she had a shower. After the shower she repacked her bag and put it outside. Only at that point did she slow down and say she had a great time with Howie and Stephen. She said that basically they took turns fucking her. Stephen went first in missionary position followed by Howard doing the same. Then Stephen took her doggie style and Howard again mimicked him. They took a break before she started sucking them both, going back and forth from one cock to another. She ended up riding each of them as the grand finale. She added with disappointment that Vinnie never showed up.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:22 pm

BIO:

Lynda had me horny as hell, but claimed to be to tender for any more fucking. As a result, she gave me one of her best blow jobs and I think I lasted about 90 seconds before cumming down her throat, as she giggled about how excited I get. I continued to press her for more details and soon was hard and receiving another blow job. This time I may have lasted 3 or 4 minutes before unloading.

We cleaned up and went for something to eat before going to bed for the last night on board. I was still horny, but Lynda was very tired and went right to sleep. I rubbed my cock up and down the butt crack of my sleeping wife thinking about what an incredible slut she had been on this cruise, until I unleashed a torrent of cum all over her back.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:24 pm

Bio:

The Last Morning

The last morning of a 7 night cruise starts by 7am at the latest because the cruise lines want you off as soon as possible, so they can get the ship ready for the next group. We got up at 7 and I went upstairs to get something to eat, while Lynda took a shower and began the slow process of getting ready. I had been back awhile when Lynda left at 8 to go upstairs and get coffee. People were already leaving and cabin stewards were hustling around cleaning the empty rooms and checking regularly on the availability of the others. Lynda returned at 8:30 and walked in saying, "Look what I found!" She had Vinnie with her and they had run into each other at the coffee station.

His was very friendly telling me how nice it was to met us and party with us. He then said to Lynda he was sorry for not being around, but he met this young girl and hung out with her family from that point on. He said that Stephen and Howard had kept him updated, so he guessed she didn't miss him at all. She then said she had been with his buddies in their cabin last night and she was hoping he would show up and join them. He got a big grin and said he would have loved to, but nobody told him about the party. As we put the final items in our carry-on bag, Lynda and Vinnie continued to tease each other. The cabin steward knocked on the door and I told him we were just leaving. He looked frazzled and was clearly anxious for us to go, so he could start cleaning.

After I assured the cabin steward we would be gone in 5 minutes, I turned to Lynda to say that we really needed to get going. She was saying her goodbyes to Vinnie when he suddenly said, "Let's have a quickie! We'll never see each other again, so why not?" I rolled my eyes thinking what a jerk he was and Lynda laughed. He continued to press the idea and she told him she had never been into quickies. She said if she got started now, they would never get her off the ship in time. He was begging and I was amazed to see she was softening in her resistance. Rather than just saying no, she was trying to convince him why it was a bad idea. Vinnie took her in his arms and kissed her deeply. She giggled and kissed him back. As they stood there kissing, I said that we really needed to get going, but they both ignored me.

Their hands roamed over each other's bodies as they continued to kiss and then I saw Lynda's hands at Vinnie's crotch working to unzip him. She pulled out his rapidly hardening cock and began to pump it. I said they we didn't have time for this, but she knelt down and said I'm just going to give him a quick blow job. She started bobbing up and down on his cock while pumping it with her left hand. Lynda worked it faster and faster and Vinnie looked to be in heaven. Just as everyone, including me, was really getting into it, the door flew open and our cabin steward burst in. He stopped short, stunned by the scene before him. Lynda just giggled and kept on sucking. The guy yelled something in another language and ran out the door.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:25 pm

Bio:

After the steward left, Lynda told me to lock the door. She then said she couldn't stand it any more and needed to get fucked one last time. Vinnie was overjoyed and tugged her shorts and panties off of her. She had already kicked off her mules, so she stood there bottomless before him. He hurriedly shed his pants and pushed her down on the bed. He buried his face between her legs and began to eat her. After no more than 30 seconds of this, Lynda started demanding that Vinnie put it in her right then. He quickly mounted her and in a matter of seconds was plunging his hard cock into my wife's pussy.

They fucked hard and fast and were very loud. I took out my cock and was the first to cum, arching jets of cum across the room and onto the carpet. Now our steward had some real cleaning to do. I was surprised how quickly and how loudly Lynda came. Vinnie kept pounding and soon announced he was cumming. He pumped his full load deep inside my wife, as I watched in utter amazement. I decided this was the most out of character thing Lynda had ever done, since we had been married, but hoped there would be many more surprises from her.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:26 pm

Bio:

As soon as Vinnie shot his last rope of cum into Lynda's pussy, he climbed off of her and was ready to go. Lynda didn't take time to clean up. Instead, you stuck some tissues in her panties to hold back the tidal wave of cum and we left the room quickly. The steward was just returning with a supervisor as we headed down the hall toward the stairway. He yelled something in a language I didn't understand, as did his supervisor and another worker. We guessed that they were commenting on what a whore she was, which when we relived this later was quite a source of arousal for Lynda. Vinnie went his way and we jumped in the line of those exiting. We were some of the last ones leaving, so there were no crowds and things were moving smoothly.

I pulled out my customs form and went to finish filling it out. There is a place to declare whether you are bringing anything back into the country and Lynda asked if we needed to declare a pussy full of cum. I told her this was for things we bought and she got that for free, so I didn't think we should list it. I then saw the form had a place to note if you were bringing back plant or animal products. I told her I would write "a pussy full of live sperm" and we were both getting very turned on by this. As we got up to the counter and were about to be questioned by the customs officer, Lynda whispered to me that if he asked her if she was bringing anything into the country, she was going to tell him "a pussy full of cum." I knew she would, too. He looked her over pretty good, but never asked the fateful question, so she successfully smuggled her load of semen back home.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:28 pm

BIO:

To conclude the cruise story, Lynda and I had some wild sex for 3 or 4 days after getting home, fueled by the memories of the cruise. Once we settled back into our regular routine, however, Lynda started to feel bad about what she had done. She got depressed and kept insisting she was a low rent slut, etc. that had been used by those 3 guys. It took some convincing, but she eventually came out of her funk. I got her to realize that Stephen and Howard both considered her to be a goddess and that she had enhanced both of their lives. And, while it was obvious that Vinnie would fuck anything female that could move, he was not disrespectful and they had fun together.

She went to the doctor to make sure she hadn't caught anything from the 3 of them and apparently had an embarrassing time trying to explain to the doctor why she was so worried about STDs. Fortunately, she dodged that bullet, although I did keep reminding her how much cum had been pumped into her. This may be one of her most extreme episodes ever, but also one of my favorites. :mrgreen:

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:24 am

Sheer HWL insanity. I'm growing to expect nothing less. Those dudes will be telling this story for years.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:28 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:24 am
Sheer HWL insanity. I'm growing to expect nothing less. Those dudes will be telling this story for years.
They were all a little on the low rent side, which in reality is Lynda's New York background as well. This happened back in 2000 when there were only 2000 people on these cruises as opposed to 4000-6000 now. Also, these guys were in the 28-32 age range. Lynda was late 30's, but easily passed for their age. I looked much older, so I think it was an easy sell that she was my trophy wife, that there was no way I could keep up with her, and that i welcomed some help from horny guys to keep her satisfied. :mrgreen:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:46 am

Bio:

Here is a Don story from several years ago.

Lynda drove up to see Don Thursday before last at a beach resort where he was putting on a seminar. She arrived mid-afternoon and found Don in one of the hotel meeting rooms. He took a break and came out and greeted her warmly and then took her to the hotel bar. He set her up there with an open tab and said he would be back at 5 pm. Lynda had a couple of drinks and close to 5, the bar started to fill up a little. Don made it in about 5:15 and was surprised to find Lynda deep in flirtations with a guy there. Normally, Don would be offended by anything other than 100% devotion from his network of girlfriends, but he later admitted to Lynda what an incredible turn-on that was to come in and see he was the last thing on her mind. He said he even understood how I felt about her being with others.

Don then got Lynda's things out of her car and took her up to his room. She said they were kissing on the elevator ride and she couldn't wait to go to bed with him. Imagine her surprise when he opened the door and she saw a girl already lying on his bed. Don introduced her as Marni and she she was a very distant cousin of his that her met at a wedding a few months earlier. He said she had become his sex toy he uses when travelling. Lynda said Marni told her she was 19 and totally submissive, so she would do anything they wanted her to do. She also said with a smile that she was totally bi, too. Lynda described her as a "skinny little cheap low class slut" and then giggled and said she reminded Lynda of herself at that age. Then she added, "I'm not skinny any more." :lol:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:47 am

Bio:

Lynda then said that Marni asked Don what he wanted her to do, and he said, "Help me make our guest feel welcome." She said Marni started kissing her and Don embraced her from behind. Soon, they had her naked and were working her over from front and back with their hands and mouths. She said Marni displayed very experienced oral sex skills and brought Lynda to her first orgasm while she was still standing up. She went weak in the knees and Don supported her and laid her down on the bed. Don then climbed on and gave her the first fucking of the weekend, while Marni sat there grinning. Lynda said it was 11 on a scale of 10 and she came twice before Don unloaded into her and rolled off.

Don then instructed Marni to clean Lynda up and she squealed with delight and climbed between Lynda's legs. She then went down on her and did her best to suck out every drop of cum. Needless to say this brought Lynda to a bed-rocking orgasm that got Don so hot he mounted her and fucked her again. This time Don fucked her much longer and harder, while Marni played with herself. Every time Lynda saw Marni getting herself off, she came hard. Don finally flipped her over and pounded her doggie-style until he flooded her pussy a second time. He once again summoned Marni for clean-up duty and she soon had Lynda cumming again.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:49 am

Bio:

Lynda said that for the rest of the night, Don would take turns filling Lynda and Marni with cum and then each girl would clean up the other. She said she knew Don had tremendous stamina, but she had never seen him, or anyone else for that matter, who was this insatiable. She said Marni kept sucking her clit and gently working on it, until she thought she couldn't take it any more. She said most of the night they were a tangle of 3 bodies with her in the middle. Several times during the night, she was awakened by one or the other who wanted more.

In the morning, they had an intense threeway where the girls were in a 69 position with Don roaming around sticking his cock in various available holes, which included both of their asses. Once Don was exhausted, the girls got up and took a long shower together with lots more kissing and oral sex. After that, Don sent Marni on her way, so he could spend some time alone with Lynda, but not before telling Marni to always be good to Lynda because she was his number one girlfriend. Lynda was both surprised and pleased to hear this. Lynda and Marni exchanged email addresses and cell phone numbers before she left and Don told the girls he wanted them to keep in touch with each other.

After Marni left, Lynda told Don that she couldn't believe he was fucking his cousin and went on to say that he was old enough to be her father and almost old enough to be her grandfather. He responded by asking Lynda when the last time was that she had sex with a teenager. She then told him a story about our young neighbor who she had come close to screwing a year or so ago, and Don instructed her to fuck him the next chance she got.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:51 am

Bio:

The rest of Friday was spent with Lynda and Don hanging out at the beach, pool, etc. like any couple on vacation. Since they had never really had this kind of relaxed time together, Lynda felt like it really helped their relationship grow and she felt like they started to get to know what to do with each other when they weren't having sex. They went out to a happy hour that night and then to dinner at a very nice restaurant. She said it was a very romantic evening and that Don was being real, instead of trying to impress her all the time. She said when they went back to the hotel that night, it was straight to their room. They made love slowly with a smoldering passion and looked deeply into each other's eyes as they came. She said it was really fantastic and that they fell asleep cuddling.

The next morning and each morning thereafter, they started the day with a long sleepy fuck that she said could not have been more tender or romantic. Saturday they went out sightseeing as the happy loving couple and had an absolute blast together. That night they went out for drinks and another elegant meal and Lynda said she found herself swooning over Don. Don told her at dinner that when he told Marni that Lynda was his number one girlfriend, he meant it. He went on to say he wanted to start spending more time with her and really work on a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship with her. She told him in no uncertain terms that she definitely wanted the same thing and he was very pleased. Apparently, most of the meal they sat there holding hands and complimenting each other. Lynda said she never knew Don had that side to him, but that it made him irresistible.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:54 am

Bio:

Lynda concluded her long weekend with Don with another romantic evening on Sunday night and a slow sensuous fuck on Monday morning (great way to start the week :mrgreen: ). When I saw her again Monday night, she was definitely one satisfied customer. She said that we needed to talk because she wanted to make me aware she would be spending more time with Don from now on. I told her that it sounded good to me and felt myself getting hard. She went on to tell me what a wonderful time she had and how she now felt closer to Don than ever before.

She went on to tell me that I am a great lover, but that nobody compares to Don. She said he's in a league of his own. She then changed that to world of his own, and then to universe of his own. She said it's like their bodies were made to connect with each other - that everything is a perfect fit. Lynda said she couldn't see herself lasting too long without having sex with Don and then reached out and felt my very hard cock through my pants. She said she saw that I approved and unzipped my pants to free my cock. As she sucked me, she said she could see Don even more if I wanted and I exploded like a wild hose. She laughed with glee and said she knew I would see it her way and said that it was agreed that she would spend much, much more time with Don.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:57 am

rypmar7 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:49 am
Bio:

He responded by asking Lynda when the last time was that she had sex with a teenager. She then told him a story about our young neighbor who she had come close to screwing a year or so ago, and Don instructed her to fuck him the next chance she got.
Did she fuck the young neighbor? How old was he and HWL? This isn't island boy is it? He was much later?

That young Marni sounds like a super slut. She may give HWL a run for her money.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:54 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:57 am
rypmar7 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:49 am
Bio:

He responded by asking Lynda when the last time was that she had sex with a teenager. She then told him a story about our young neighbor who she had come close to screwing a year or so ago, and Don instructed her to fuck him the next chance she got.
Did she fuck the young neighbor? How old was he and HWL? This isn't island boy is it? He was much later?

That young Marni sounds like a super slut. She may give HWL a run for her money.
This was a few years back. She ended up blowing the neighbor kid, but nothing more.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:08 pm

Bio:

More time away with Don.

Lynda said that Don did not bring in any third parties this time-no cousin or nephew to join in. She said Don's theme this time was sex in public. Each night he took her to some public place where they fucked in a location where they could have been seen or were in fact seen.

The first night he took her to a fairly secluded beach and pulled the car off under some trees a few feet from the sand. He insisted they strip in the car and then wrap a big blanket around themselves and walk to the beach. There they layed down and fucked publicly. Nobody was around until they were almost finished when Lynda heard a guy say, "cool' and a girl add, "that is so-o-o- hot!" She said she came hard then and Don soon emptied into her. They sat up and looked around, but the other couple was gone.

The second night he took her out to a club. When they left, he just had to screw her in the car inn the parking lot as people walked by. She was not aware of anyone actual seeing them, but the excitement of semi-public sex led to explosive orgasms all around.

The third night Lynda said Don took her on to the golf course behind his place and they fucked on one of the greens. They got undressed at the house and then walked out onto the course, but went down several houses away. They ended up getting chased, while still naked, by a security guard. but managed to get away.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:14 pm

BIO:

Once when we were on a long cruise and she showed no interest whatsoever with playing around with anyone else. I couldn't believe she was going to make it through the whole vacation without some action on the side. On the last night of the cruise she pulled one out of the blue.

During the cruise, Lynda had been playing a lot of blackjack and had befriended a man and his wife, who were both about 60. Every day when we would pass them in the hallway or see them in the buffet, the man would ask her if they were going to win that night and they would make plans to meet. The last night I went looking for Lynda and found her at the casino bar laughing and joking with this man, Curt.

Lynda waved me over and said that I needed to explain things to him. I told her that I had no idea what she was talking about and she just giggled. I looked at him and he seemed very uncomfortable. He finally said that they were sitting there having a drink and he told her he would miss seeing her at the blackjack table every night. He hesitated, but said that Lynda replied that he should take her to bed then, since it was the last night. He asked her what she meant and she told him she wanted to have sex with him. Lynda interrupted and said, "No. I said I want you to fuck me!" and there laughed loudly.

I asked Curt if he was going to fuck my wife, and he hemmed and hawed and made up excuses why he couldn't. He said he and his wife really no longer had sex, but was still uneasy. I then told him that Lynda has my permission to date other guys, fuck them and do whatever she wants. He asked if we were swingers and I told him we weren't, but that Lynda liked an occasional fling and that I was good with that. He brightened up a little, but was still uncertain. Lynda then excused herself to go to the restroom and I found myself trying to talk this guy into fucking my wife while she was gone. It was a strange feeling.

When Lynda returned, she was all bubbly and hugged Curt, asking him if he was ready to go to bed with her. He was ready, but was very concerned about going to our room, like he thought it was a set-up to mug him or something. He insisted that I wait there in the bar and that they would go to our room. H said he would come back and tell me when they were through. I agreed and Lynda took him by the hand and led him away. I had a very strange feeling at that point. On the one hand, I was excited, but on the other hand, this was so sudden and unexpected and I didn't get to watch or to participate. I sat there trying to be calm, but it was impossible.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:16 pm

BIO:

After Lynda and Curt left the bar to go fuck in our cabin, I ordered a drink and replayed what happened in my mind. The bartender, who had gotten to know us somewhat, asked what happened to my wife and if she needed a drink. I told him she had gone up to the cabin and wouldn't be back. He then asked if I was just having a nightcap before joining her. I shocked the bartender and myself when I blurted out that she went upstairs to fuck that guy she was sitting with and that I was waiting until they finished. The bartender laughed like I was joking and I assured him I wasn't. I then went on to attempt to explain this lifestyle to him, but it started getting more humiliating by the minute.

Later, I saw him obviously telling other employees by the way they were looking my way. I decided to wait outside the casino and avoid the looks of the employees. After about 45 minutes, Curt came back and thanked me warmly for sharing my wife and said what an amazing experience that was and that he wished us well and then was gone. I hustled up to the room to find Lynda passed out on the bed, completely naked. I began examining her body and parted her legs to see cum oozing out of her pussy. I know I shouldn't have, but I got out my camera and took photos of her naked sleeping body and many close-ups of her used pussy. I was then so overcome with lust that I pulled off my clothes, climbed in between her legs, and buried my cock in her cum-filled pussy.

I didn't last to long before adding my load to the mess. Again, I got the camera and documented the scene while muttering to myself about what a nasty little slut she was and how glad I was that she was. Apparently, she was about 95% asleep during all this, but had some vague recollection in the morning.

I woke the final morning as my overheated wife climbed on top of me. She was so horny she literally fucked me. While doing so, she was saying what a slut she was the night before. After we both came hard and settled down, Lynda started asking me who I let fuck her the night before. I had no idea what she was talking about, but she insisted that I had let someone fuck her while she was passed out. I insisted that I hadn't, but she didn't believe me. She said she heard me telling someone what a nasty slut she was and she remembered that someone fucked her, but had no idea who. I told her it was me that fucked her and she said she knew that, but wanted to know who else had. I reminded her of Curt and, of course, that wasn't what she was talking about because she clearly remembered him.

I could not convince her that she must have dreamed it. She started guessing who that we had met that I might have invited in for a last minute fuck. Finally, she thought of one guy and said she bet it was him. I denied it, but could tell she would be happy if he had done her. Eventually, she convinced herself that I had let that guy fuck her and it seemed to turn her on greatly, so I did nothing to deny it any longer.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:44 am

When do we get to hear about hwl and her sister's naughty adventures together... Especially when you are involved. You said it was pretty crazy. I for one am dying to hear some of the craziest moments.

Maybe a preview if you don't have time to write the long version of it. HWL continues to amaze me. Once I think I get a handle on her another crazy story is told.

I've been checking every day since you told me to be patient.. not one of my finer qualities.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:20 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:44 am
When do we get to hear about hwl and her sister's naughty adventures together... Especially when you are involved. You said it was pretty crazy. I for one am dying to hear some of the craziest moments.

Maybe a preview if you don't have time to write the long version of it. HWL continues to amaze me. Once I think I get a handle on her another crazy story is told.

I've been checking every day since you told me to be patient.. not one of my finer qualities.
Sorry, I have been sick for a week and not over it yet. I was hoping to find where I had posted about Lynda's sister previously, so I could copy and paste, but no luck so far. It is a long and involved story that will be all over the place. I am trying to think back on it and the best way to summarize that journey.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:57 am

BIO:

This was after a few days away with Don one time:

She said that when Don picked her up at the airport, he told her that a friend of his was treating them to lunch and they went straight to the restaurant. There she met a distinguished man of 55 in a suit who greeted her warmly. He was the CEO of the company Don was putting on the seminar for and had gotten friendly with him over the years. Don had done 3-4 seminars a year for his company in various locations around the country for several years and they had hit it off.

They ordered a round of drinks and after finishing his drink, Don excused himself saying that he had things to attend to and that he would leave the two of them to "get to know each other." He said he would be back, but Lynda thought this was very strange on his part, since he usually takes her straight to bed. He said he would be back to pick her up when she finished lunch and then was gone.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:58 am

BIO:

As soon as Don was gone, his friend, Connor, said to Lynda that he understood from Don that she and Don had maintained a sexual relationship for many years and that she was quite wild sexually. She confirmed that this was true, causing him to question her about being married. She was a little embarrassed, but tried to describe our hotwife lifestyle to him. He then asked more and more personal and probing questions, like how many lovers she currently had, how many all time, any women, any black ones, etc. Lynda said she was very embarrassed, but getting turned on at the same time.

Through lunch the calm quiet interrogation continued. What is her favorite sexual position? Do anal? Group sex? Orgies? Gang bangs? Take men bareback? DPs? She said he was discrete so that nobody at another table overheard and the waitress had no idea of their conversation. She said she felt like he was invading her privacy and violating her, but she continued to give him truthful in-depth answers. Something about his firm semi-dominant demeanor made it impossible for her not to comply and answer.

The questioning then turned to physical attributes. Any tattoos, piercings? Shaved? Exact height and weight? Measurements? Lynda said that when he told her to tell him exactly where to find her g-spot, she nearly came while describing the location. "Well, if you were on top and me and between my legs, it would be up and to your left, my right. Just a little inside, but not too far." "So if I was inside you thrusting upward, it would be reached with a right to left motion?" "Yes, that's right. No one has ever had any trouble finding it."

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:00 am

BIO:

After 3 drinks and this sexual cross examination by a stranger, Lynda was horny as hell and ready to fuck. She said Connor had to sense this, but did nothing to take advantage of the situation. He paid for their lunch and as they walked outside, he called Don on his cell phone. Don was there waiting outside the restaurant to Lynda's surprise. Connor said his goodbyes and then they left.

On the ride to the hotel, Lynda told Don all about the lunch conversation, but he just chuckled saying that it sure sounded like his friend Connor. Once in the hotel room, it was straight to bed for some enthusiastic fucking. Afterwards, as Lynda told Don more about Connor's interrogation, she mentioned the question about how many lovers she had ever had. Don said he would like to know also and that's when she sent me a text message. When she told Don my calculations, he was very impressed, saying "You really are a slut, aren't you? You're even wilder than I thought." This led to another roll in the sack, as Don said he would make sure she had more new lovers soon.