The Hotwife Lynda Biography

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
rypmar7

The Hotwife Lynda Biography

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:51 am

I used to have a Hotwife Lynda thread on here that had much of her history spelled out, but it eventually rotated off. I did find it online at another site and thought I would copy and paste much of it here. It is from 2009 when it was originally posted.

rypmar7

Re: The Hotwife Lynda Biography

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:52 am

Lynda finished high school many years ago in May at age 17. In June, she turned 18. In July, she married her high school sweetheart. In August, she started working as a receptionist in the law office where I work. In September, it became common knowledge that this newlywed was regularly fucking one of the other attorneys in the office.

I made my move in October. I was 28 at the time and divorced. Although we flirted a lot and I could tell she liked me, I made no progress until December at the office Christmas party. The rumor at that time was she was now fucking 3 different guys from the office. She came to that party without her husband and went home with me. A few days after Christmas, she separated from her husband and moved in to live with me on Jan. 5, 2 weeks after the party. :twisted:

I found a friend who was an attorney at another office to handle her divorce. I am convinced she was fucking him throughout the case, but she still denies it to this day. She had to quit working at my office once we were living together, so I found her a job at another law office. I am pretty sure she was banging one of the attorneys there too, but she denies that also.

In June, she turned 19 and her divorce was finalized. The next day, we were married to the shock of everyone at my office who thought I was such a nice guy and that she was just a little slut. I told them they were right on both counts. :mrgreen:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:54 am

We went on a 2 week honeymoon, which is the subject of another thread here, and when we returned she had what would be the first of years of tearful confessions to me, where I always got so hard that I forgave her. She denied fucking 3 guys from the office back in December, but admitted it was 2. One she stopped seeing as soon as we were living together, but confessed she had continued to see the other one up until we left for our honeymoon and that she had one last rendezvous scheduled with him for that week. It turns out he was one of the senior partners and one of my bosses. He was 65 when she first fucked him at 18 and was now 66. Although I foolishly was not into the hotwife idea at the time, I agreed she could see him the one last time and end things on a good note. Turns out, she came to our office during the work day and went into his office, where she ended up cumming repeatedly. The closed office door did little to mask the sounds of her passion, so every secretary on that floor soon knew. Soon everyone in the office seemed to know, although no one ever said anything to me. I decided at that time that cuckold humiliation was not really for me.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:54 am

After that, Lynda swore she would try her best to be a good little wife, but monogamy had never been in her vocabulary before. :twisted: She tried hard, but the longest she ever made it without an indiscretion was 11 months. Like a fool, I usually got upset and we fought, threatened to split up, etc....the usual bullshit. Life would have been a lot more fun had I learned earlier. :(

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:55 am

Once Lynda fucked my 66-year-old boss for the last time, she told me that he said they shouldn't screw any more, since it was disrespectful to me. I truly believe that they never hooked up again. At that time, Lynda claimed that I was only the 6th guy to ever fuck her and I believed it. :roll: She claimed that her first husband was the 3rd of 3 in high school and that I was the 3rd in the office. I guess I was blinded by the pussy. :oops:

Once she became a hotwife and we brought everything out in the open, she decided I was actually #11. About 2 years ago, she confessed to 2 more lovers during high school bumping me back to #13. Reminds me of something on the History Channel, "For years scholars placed the total at 11, but recent discoveries have revised that total to 13. Many experts, however, place the figure more in the 19-22 range." This is definitely a board of experts in the field, where would you modern historians place her early total? :D

Accepting her figures, my log book shows that she recently fucked her 72nd man to go with 8 women for a total of 80 lovers. Obviously, that total in reality could be much higher as well. :twisted: NOTE: This was posted in 2009, so those numbers have changed a lot. :cool:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:57 am

For the next several months, Lynda did her best to be a good little wife and managed to stay faithful until just before our first anniversary. At that time, I had to go out of town overnight for business. I flew out on Thursday night and was due home Friday night at about 7:30. We had been invited to an after-work party that night at a friend's house, so the plan was for Lynda to pick me up at the airport and to go straight to the party. The party was hosted by our good friend Mike, who was single and one of Lynda's pot-smoking buddies. It was obvious there was an attraction between them and Lynda flirted with him all the time. (I'm sure you know where this story is going.)

My flight ended up being delayed by bad weather in Atlanta, so I called Lynda and told her my flight wouldn't arrive until 9:30. I suggested she go on to the party, since it was closer to the airport than our house and I would call her there when I got in. Well, the flight got pushed back to an 11:30 arrival and then later was cancelled. When I called the party at about 11pm to tell her I wouldn't be there until the morning, she was pretty wasted. She claimed at the time she would be going home soon, since she did not want to be out too late alone.

According to several sources, Lynda continued drinking and smoking pot and generally partying with any other drug anyone offered her until the party began to break up at about 1:30am. 3 of her girlfriends were there and insisted she was too drunk to drive home. Rather than give her a ride, however, thay decided she should sleep there and carried her into Mike's bedroom and put her in his bed. Upon learning this, Mike ushered the last guests out the door and made a beeline for the bedroom where he fucked my wife repeatedly for the next few hours.

Apparently, when Mike and Lynda woke up Saturday morning with severe hangovers, they both had an "Oh shit! What have we done!" reaction. Lynda was convinced I would divorce her and Mike was sure I would kill him. Lynda picked me up at the airport looking pretty rough. When we got home, Mike was there waiting for me. The two of them launched into a full confession and profuse apology. Lynda was crying and Mike was begging me to beat him with a baseball bat. For some reason, their terror and the sincerity of their concern kept me calm. I made Mike promise I could fuck his next girlfriend and sent him on his way. I just kept letting Lynda know how disappointed I was and how bad and slutty that made her look.

Over the course of the day, I developed a hard-on that wouldn't quit. I had to hide it from Lynda for fear she would figure out that she could completely control me through her fucking around. Finally, I had to fuck her a few times (I was much younger then :D ). She cried through it each time and never realized how incredibly horny her slutty behavior had made me. Later in the day, one of the three girlfriends that made sure Mike fucked her showed up allegedly to see how she was doing. This girl made sure I knew the whole story about how fucked up Lynda was and that she had gone to bed with Mike. She seemed upset that I was not more upset. Later we found out that she was jealous of our relationship and wanted to split us up, so she could have Lynda for herself. Turned out she was bi and these days is a practicing lesbian.

For months afterward, I was consumed by visions of Lynda in the throes of drunken orgasms with Mike balls deep in her. Foolishly, I did everything I could to suppress my desire to see her fucked by another man.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:59 am

Back to the biography:

It was another year before I caught Lynda fucking around again. This time she had to go home to New York for a wedding. I knew the chances were good that she would get wasted at the reception and fuck somebody, but I still didn't want that to happen at that time. When she got home at the end of the weekend, she seemed a little uneasy which increased my suspicions. Later, a friend sent her some pictures from the wedding and there were some of her with a guy she identified as "just an old boyfriend". After much questioning she admitted she fucked him, but said it was no big deal because she had fucked him 1000 times before. We had a big fight and I kicked her out of the house. Now I would be asking why he was the only one she fucked.

She moved in with a girlfriend who had just started working at a Hooters that had just opened. Soon, my wife had a job there and was an official Hooters girl. She often came over after her shift still wearing her uniform to beg me to take her back. For a while it was every man's fantasy: a horny Hooters girl blowing you and fucking you with her uniform still on. I ended up buying many pairs of suntan pantyhose because I liked to tear a hole in them and fuck her with them still on. I was only able to resist for 6 weeks and then took her back on the condition she keep working at Hooters a little longer. So she didn't get in more trouble, she confessed that while we were separated, she had been fucking the assistant manager and had fucked one of her customers who gave her a real big tip. :twisted: My kind of girl.

hereforthebeer
Trainable

Unread post by hereforthebeer » Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:19 am

Great stories. Yes, please keep going. :-)

I really find it interesting that you knew her reputation and couldn't wait to have her too. You must have had some kind of premonition about your future with Lynda.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:21 am

hereforthebeer wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:19 am
Great stories. Yes, please keep going. :-)

I really find it interesting that you knew her reputation and couldn't wait to have her too. You must have had some kind of premonition about your future with Lynda.
I have always been madly attracted to sluts. The cheaper and sleazier they are, the better. I like it when people can not understand my attraction to a slut because she is so skanky and I'm supposedly such a nice guy. :mrgreen:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:54 am

Once Lynda and I were back together, she didn't last long as a Hooters girl. It's fun if you're single and looking, she said, but she didn't fit if she was in a committed relationship(I know this isn't representative of all Hooters girls in any way-just her feelings many years ago). She wanted to work, so I referred her to another law office and they hired her as a clerk and fill-in receptionist. She worked there for about a year before coming home in tears one Friday, saying she had quit because one of the senior partners had basically forced her to have sex with him. We discussed all the possibilities-lawsuits, criminal charges, bar complaints, etc.- but she didn't want to do anything other than be away from him.

As she calmed down, we had a drink and discussed what had happened. She said this 58-year-old man (she was mid-20's) had flirted with her since she was hired and always made sexually suggestive comments to her. She said she kidded and flirted back with him, until he started to think she was interested. A few weeks earlier he had found reasons to have her come into his office on Friday afternoons when there weren't many people around and force her to kiss him. Eventually, she admitted she wasn't really forced, but just went along with it to keep the peace. Apparently, they started kissing that day, he got his hand under her skirt and into her panties, where he started fingering her. Once he hit paydirt, she was helpless to resist. He then had her sit on his desk and spread her legs. Sitting in his chair, he ate her pussy and then stood up and fucked her bareback on the desk, until filling her with his load. She admitted that she came hard, but knew if she didn't quit, this would become a regular thing.

She had me so turned on, we fucked like crazy all weekend. Slowly, she told me more and more about what happened. Seems the story she told me didn't happen on Friday when she quit, but actually happened 4 Fridays earlier. It was repeated the next Friday and the Friday after that and twice the following week. She confessed that the day she quit was actually the 3rd day in a row he had fucked her in his office and the 8th time overall. She quit just because she thought I would find out soon and it would ruin our marriage. Once again, I was too turned on by a slutty cheating wife to do anything, but jerk off more and fuck her more.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:55 am

After Lynda's encounter above, she didn't work for awhile. It was during that time that I think she realized she could do anything she wanted to and get away with it because I would be too turned on to try to stop her or to complain. She never said anything, but I'm sure she knew how aroused her screwing around made me. Still, I never said anything about a hotwife lifestyle because I was too afraid that I couldn't handle it or that she would go overboard.

It's a long story, but eventually she took a job in a totally different field. She was hired as an assistant by an older woman who took a liking to her in a grandmotherly way. The lady ran a very successful small business, but didn't get around as well as she used to. She wanted Lynda to travel in her place on behalf of the business, to entertain customers, to maintain relationships with vendors, etc. Her good looks and bubbly personality served her well in that position even though she had no business experience at all.

Eventually, Lynda became very friendly with 2 men who were business partners and very important to the business of the company Lynda worked for. Both were very successful, good-looking and charming and had Lynda swooning. Both were married, however, so it seemed safe enough and Lynda became friends with both of their wives. I met both and they were very nice and likable. Lynda frequently had lunch or dinner with one or both of these men and had to travel with one or both on many occasions. She always told me exactly when she saw either of them and where they were and what they were doing.

After about a year, however, I was convinced that she was fucking both of them, although there was nothing to suggest that other than her reputation. She often went 2 or 3 weeks with no contact with either, but then I would get a call telling me she was meeting Tom or Ricardo(their made-up names for this story) after work for a drink. She would always be home shortly afterwards and there was never any evidence of fooling around. About every 3 months, she would travel out of town with one of them and stay for 2-4 nights. Again, I knew she had to be fucking them, but she never let on. When I asked her about it, she of course denied it.

This actually went on for a few years with her seeing more and more of both of them. She slipped a couple of times and made incriminating statements, but I let it go. It got to the point that I knew she was screwing both of them and she knew I knew, but neither said anything. I think Tom and Ricardo both knew I knew, but as long as I didn't say anything they weren't going to stop fucking my wife every chance they got. They bought her jewelry and lavish gifts and generally treated her as their high-priced call girl. Her boss had to know what was going on, but loved it because business was good. Her boss was always telling me what a "people person" Lynda was with a wink.

Finally, once when Lynda was out of town with Tom, Tom's wife called me and asked if I was aware Tom and Lynda were having an affair. I told her I always assumed they were and she was floored, since she had just found out. Again, nothing was ever said, but Tom's wife made sure that he never had anything to do with Lynda after that. This just meant that Lynda doubled her time with Ricardo, who was a sophisticated Latino gentleman. Soon, it was obvious to me that Lynda had fallen madly in love with Ricardo. Our relationship suffered greatly and I was preparing myself for the break-up.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:56 am

Then, suddenly in October, 1997, Lynda quit her job and didn't see Ricardo ever again. When I questioned her about it, she wouldn't reveal any reason for quitting, but seemed very down in the dumps. It was very odd, but she was depressed and moped around until just before Christmas. Just as suddenly, she was the old Lynda again from years earlier and was doing everything she could to re-kindle our relationship. This culminated on New Year's Eve, when she insisted we skip all the parties and stay home alone and have a quiet romantic night sipping champagne. That night proved to be the turning point of our lives.

Without boring you with the details, we had a very intimate night where we discussed the past, the future, our relationship, the meaning of life, etc. At 11:00 pm Lynda made a New Year's resolution to always be completely honest with me starting in 1998. At midnight, she began to confess to all of the affairs and indiscretions and general fucking around related above that had occurred during our marriage, and it was a lot more than I had suspected. The problem was she could only get through a few minutes of it before I would be so hard I had to stop her and fuck her. She was very amused by this and it certainly encouraged her not to hold back, but to give me more and more details. Her confession went on most of the night until we both passed out.

When we awoke in the morning, we were both so horny that we just attacked each other. Between rounds of fucking, she would continue her narrative and I would learn of friends, neighbors, acquaintances and strangers who had all fucked my wife("remember that time we were in Hilton Head and you went to play golf..." or "remember that time at Mary's birthday party when her cousin kept hitting on me..."). We ended up spending most of New Year's Day in bed and I knew that 1998 would be very different from any year I had ever experienced

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:57 am

Once at a party a few years ago, Lynda was scantily attired as usual and had a good buzz going. She was flirting with all the guys there, until one woman couldn't take it any more. She came over and loudly told Lynda in front of several other people what she thought of her actions. The woman concluding by telling her, "You are a cheap, tacky, ignorant slut!" Lynda thought about it for a second and then replied, "I'm not ignorant." :mrgreen: She then laughed in the woman's face, who turned and fled from the party as quickly as possible.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:58 am

To follow-up on why Lynda quit her job and never saw Ricardo again, it turns out that once Tom's wife took him out of the picture, Lynda went after Ricardo. She said that from March, 1997 until October, 1997 they had a scorching affair. Where they had been fucking 3 days a week, they were now fucking 5-6 days a week, usually 2-3 times per session. At some point during their 7-month affair, Ricardo proposed to Lynda and she accepted. Amazing to find out my wife was engaged to another man during our marriage.

They planned to get a place to live and them move in together. Then they would both get divorced and remarry each other. Apparently, Ricardo got cold feet about leaving his wife and family for a known slut and backed out at the last minute. Ricardo dumped Lynda and she quit her job due to her emotions and the embarrassment. Lynda mourned about what had happened for the next 2 months before she realized how good she had it being married to me. She decided at that time to do everything possible to revive our marriage.

The New Year's Eve confession was one of the first steps. Shortly after that, she started insisting that she wanted me to find a girlfriend to have on the side. In addition to helping even the score a little bit, she thought it would be good for my self-esteem and would help revitalize me. I was skeptical, but she kept insisting. She even tried to set me up with a couple of her girlfriends, but I found it to be very awkward. What I soon figured out was what I was upset about with regard to her affairs and screwing around. I wasn't upset that she was fucking other guys, I was upset that she wasn't including me in her fun. I felt we should do it as a team, not her behind my back. I didn't want to screw other women, I wanted to be there watching her screw other men. As many here know, this was a hard sell. She doubted my motives and thought I was trying to set her up for a divorce.

This discussion went on for 2 months before Lynda truly could get her mind to process my desires. She finally agreed to give it a try, but, of course, the first question is always with who. I wanted to see her do Tom and/or Ricardo, but she adamantly refused.(Although she did estimate that she had screwed Ricardo over 1000 times and Tom about 500 times in the several years of her being their escort. I'm sure that's exaggerated, but I'm sure she wasn't counting and that it was a lot!). She also didn't want to do a stranger, so we had a lot to discuss. As she warmed up to the idea, the discussions got hotter and hotter and mind-blowing sex would result as we fantasized about her fucking others while I cheered them on.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:00 am

Here is a brief background piece that I did not include earlier in the biography, but Lynda reminded me of the story this morning. After we were married for 2 years, we bought a house. After the closing, she and I went to look at the empty house. Standing in the entrance foyer, Lynda decided we should christen the house with a good fuck. Since it was a tile floor with no carpets or furniture, we did it right inside the front door on the floor. She had to ride on top of me because the floor was so hard(like I was). After we moved in, she wanted to have sex at least once in every room of the house, which we did very quickly. There are 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, an office, entrance foyer, kitchen, family room, living room, dining room and a hallway that she counted as a room for sexual purposes for a total of 14 locations. That wasn't enough for her, so we soon added the patio, the garage, the pool and even the front porch one night. Once she really got into the hotwife lifestyle many years later, she said we should re-christen the house with her taking a lover in every different room. I was in hearty agreement, but that is another story for later in the bio. Or should I say another 18 stories? :mrgreen:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:01 am

Back to the Bio:

January and February of 1998 went spent with Lynda trying to figure out if I was sincere about wanting her to be a hotwife or setting her up for divorce. I finally convinced her that since she was going to screw around anyway, I might as well benefit from it too. She also realized that the guilt, fear of being caught and need for deception would all disappear for her, so at times she was excited about it. Other times, she thought I just wanted an excuse to screw other women, still other times she thought I didn't respect her. I think she even questioned whether I had any gay tendencies before she finally decided their was no hidden agenda or ulterior motives. We really talked it to death from every angle and with every conversation I was more sure that I wanted to watch her being fucked by other men. I didn't want her to do it for me, however, I wanted her to want it herself. That part was the easy part. :mrgreen: Eventually, by the end of February, Lynda agreed to give it a try.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:01 am

After agreeing to fuck another guy while I watched, the question became how would we do it. I had read extensively at various hotwife and cuckold sites for years, so I knew many of the stock scenarios and what made good reading, but had no real appreciation for the reality of it. Lynda wanted it just to happen naturally. She said she never went to a party looking to hook up and yet it happened frequently. She said that with my permission and no need to sneak around, it should happen even more easily. One thing she was firm about was she didn't want anything pre-arranged. She quickly ruled out personal ads or meeting anyone over the internet, which is still something she won't even consider. She finally decided it had to be a friend or acquaintance for the first time, but said no former boyfriends or affairs of hers. It had to be new for both of us. The planning and anticipation were fun, but we still had no idea what we were doing.

I pointed out that if she met some guy she was hot for, it would be very difficult to arrange to have hubby watch. I figured most guys would freak out and I didn't think she would be real good at stopping the passion to go look for me, so I could tag along. She thought the idea of me hiding in the closet was perverted. She wanted things to be as normal as possible if this was going to happen. Lynda also didn't want me to ask anyone to screw my wife, or to tell anyone we had an open marriage, etc., or that she had my permission to play around. It seemed like the only way it would work would be if Lynda would continue to fuck around without me there and then tell me about it later. Having experienced that, I wanted to see the full show of her giving way to her passion and most importantly spreading her legs for another man. I had come to the conclusion that I just absolutely had to see a strange cock part my wife's pussy lips and plunge inside her. Nothing short of that would do.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:02 am

During the month of March, we continued to imagine different scenarios and guess what would work. We discussed who was the best candidate for her first lover as a hotwife and agreed on my old friend Don. We had been close friends since college and Don had quite the reputation as a ladies man, and he did everything he could to back it up. He worked as a consultant, so he traveled a lot and had a girl in every city. He lived about 2 hours away from us, but would stay at our house when he had work in the area, normally staying just one night, but maybe 3 times per year. Don was divorced for the 3rd time and I knew he was hot for Lynda. Actually, he was hot for about half the women in the world. I knew given the chance that Don would fuck Lynda, no matter how good friends we were.

I never thought of Don as being Lynda's type, so I was a little surprised she agreed on him. I was stunned, however, when she held up her fingers about 1/8" apart and said, "I've come that close to fucking Don 9 or 10 times already." I couldn't believe it and pressed her for details. She said that since the day she met Don, he had been hitting on her when I wasn't right there. She said over the years they had flirted a lot, but it never really progressed until about 5 years earlier. She reminded me of a pretty wild party we attended where Don was also present. While I was getting drunk with the boys, considerate Don was paying close attention to my wife and scoring lots of points with her. Finally, he got her out of the house into the darkness of the backyard and started telling her how attracted he was to her and that he wanted to make love to her. Lynda was flattered and told Don the feeling was mutual, but that they couldn't because she was married to his best friend. Don pretended to understand, but soon had his arms around her and was kissing her. She said she offered token resistance, but soon was kissing him back. Lynda said it might have gone further, but the hostess surprised them when she opened the door to let the dog out. She saw what they were up to, so they were busted. They hurried back into the house to avoid any talk and it seemed to scare Lynda off. She clung to me the rest of the night and nothing else happened with Don.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:04 am

Of course after Don had made it into the red zone with Lynda, he was determined to put some points on the board. He didn't call her or pursue her, but the next time he came around he wanted to pick up where they left off. He spent the night at our house about a month later and apparently was pressing Lynda for sex, although I was clueless that anything was going on. Again, nothing happened. She said this was repeated every time he stayed at our house over the next year or two. Eventually, there was another party we went to that Don also attended. At this party, Lynda claimed I was again not as attentive to her as I should have been, so she sought out Don's affection. Again, he played the gentleman role while waiting for his opportunity. For whatever reason they did not get any real opportunity to be alone much, so nothing happened other than some hot conversation reaffirming that the desire to fuck was mutual.

Probably a year passed before Don stayed at our house again and he was on a busy work schedule when he did, so again nothing happened. Months later during early 1997, there was another party that we all were invited to. Lynda dressed particularly hot in a tiny black miniskirt and pumps with a black blouse - no stockings, just lots of bare legs showing. There was heavy drinking and pot smoking, so there were many wasted people, including Lynda. She was really flirting a lot with Don and was teasing him, she said, by telling him she would fuck him right then if she was married to anyone other than me. Of course, I had no idea any of this had happened, although I knew they were flirting a lot.

Lynda said at one point she went down the hallway to the bathroom and apparently Don followed her. When she opened the bathroom door to return to the party, Don pushed her back inside and starting kissing her. He locked the door and told her he wanted to do her right there in the bathroom. More passionate kissing followed-no resistance from Lynda this time. As Lynda told me this story, I was on fire imagining the scene. She said that their tongues explored each other's mouth and their hands roamed over each other's body. Don put his hands up under her skirt as they kissed and found only bare skin, since she was wearing only a thong under the skirt. Lynda reached between Don's legs to feel the bulge in his jeans and gave it a good squeeze. He bent her over the vanity and told her he was going to fuck her from behind. Just as he started to get into position, there was a loud knock on the door with drunks desperate to get into the bathroom. Don and Lynda opened the door and hurried down the hall to some raised eyebrows and comments from those waiting in the hall.

The current count: 190 lovers/158 male-28 BBC/32 female)

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:05 am

After their near-miss in the bathroom, Lynda decided that they had better cool it awhile, since they had been caught. She said she found me and quickly determined that I had heard nothing about them being together in the bathroom. She stayed close by, so no one could come up to me and tell me what had been seen. Don kept his distance, so it didn't look like anything was going on.

Much later as some of the crowd thinned out, Lynda slipped off to be near Don again. Apparently, Don had been scouting out the house for a good private place to screw. When Lynda approached him, he pulled her around the corner and into the laundry room. The hosts were keeping that door closed with only a night light on, so it seemed nobody would disturb them. Lynda said that after several minutes of hungrily kissing each other and making out, their conversation went something like this:

"So where were we when we were so rudely interrupted?"
"You were telling me you were going to fuck me from behind(giggles)"
"Ah yes, that's right. And you were ready, too"
"Ready, yes, but I couldn't do anything with you since I'm married to your best friend."
"So if you were single, you'd let me make love to you right now?"
"In a heartbeat!"
"Well, we'll just have to pretend your single."
"No. If I was married to anyone else in the world, I would do it."
"So we have to pretend you're married to someone else."
"I still couldn't do it."
"Why does it matter so much?"
"I know I'll feel bad afterwards, if we do it."
"How do you know? Have you cheated on your husband before?"
"No...I mean... I'm afraid I will feel bad."
"But you don't know for sure that you'll feel bad. I think you'll feel great! Come on, Lynda, let's try it and find out."
"I don't know...(obviously, weakening)"
"If you feel bad, we can worry about that later."
"We shouldn't."
"You want to, don't you?"
"Oh my God, yes!"
"Then lets' do it!"
"You're bad! You're also very convincing."

Lynda said at that point she had given in and made the decision to fuck Don right then and there. She said she started kissing him passionately wanting to get lost in the feeling again. As they kissed, Don made his move and began to unbutton her blouse. Meeting no resistance, he pressed on and soon had her top completely unbuttoned and hanging open. Her black lace bra remained in his path. When he started to unhook it, she slipped from his grasp and dropped to her knees in front of him. She said she didn't know why she did that. Maybe it was instinctive to avoid what was coming next. On her knees, she examined the hard bulge in his pants and fondled it with both hands. She actually kissed it through his jeans and began to mouth it slowly wetting the front of his pants with her saliva. As she started to pull down his zipper, their weight shifted causing something to tumble off of the dryer and crash to the floor. The loud noise startled them both and the turned on the light to see powder detergent scattered everywhere and cans rolling across the floor. It was very frustrating, but they had to quickly straighten up and bolt for the door.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:06 am

I told Lynda it sounded like a Woody Allen movie with all the bumbling coming from two very experienced lovers. She said after the laundry mishap, she just wanted to go home before the mess was discovered. She did, however, give Don her cell phone number and told him they would get together in private to finish what they started. I couldn't believe this little relationship had developed that far right under my nose.

When Don called her a few days later, she had cold feet and backed out, since he wasn't there kissing her. He called a few more times, but she never answered the phone or returned his calls. He had not stayed at our house since and we had only seen him briefly at a game we all attended. Lynda was concerned that Don would no longer be interested, but I assured her that she could quickly rekindle that interest by showing him some attention. Also, he was friendly and pleasant when we had seen him, so I felt I would soon be watching him fuck my wife.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:07 am

More bio:

I followed up my discussion with Lynda by giving Don a call to see how he was doing. He was warm and friendly as always and mentioned he had only had business down our way once or twice in the last year and hadn't needed to stay overnight. He apologized for not calling and said he would love to see us again soon. I asked him if he had any work coming up that would bring him our way and he said there was one small job he had been putting off. I reminded him that he did not need to be working in order to come visit and he agreed he should come by. I suggested he come down and finish his work during the day on a Friday and then come stay the night at our house. He thought that was a good idea and we started looking for a good weekend for a visit. We finally agreed on the following Friday, but he insisted he would have to leave Saturday morning to go back home.

That night when I got home, I told Lynda about our conversation and she was very excited. She was convinced that I would get my wish of watching her with another man, so I circled Friday, April 3, 1998 on my calendar. Lynda and I were both very horny in the days leading up to Don's visit and I think we almost built it up too much where it could never have met our hopes and expectations. Everything was set, even though Don had no idea he would be starring in our fantasy.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:27 am

Fantastic thread. I've been waiting for this and a greatest hits for a long time. During her new years Eve confession, does anyone stand out? Who was it in hh island? She said a friend's cousin? Did anyone particular stand out as particularly deviant of her? Do you still golf on HHI? As you know I am not far. You said it would be hot for her to get someone from the forum. Hahahaha. I doubt I'm her type anyway

Please continue. I love HWL stories. It sucks your friend Mike fucked her as a real friend wouldn't do that without permission but I'd say he redeemed himself by coming clean so he was a friend after all.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:52 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:27 am
Fantastic thread. I've been waiting for this and a greatest hits for a long time. During her new years Eve confession, does anyone stand out? Who was it in hh island? She said a friend's cousin? Did anyone particular stand out as particularly deviant of her? Do you still golf on HHI? As you know I am not far. You said it would be hot for her to get someone from the forum. Hahahaha. I doubt I'm her type anyway

Please continue. I love HWL stories. It sucks your friend Mike fucked her as a real friend wouldn't do that without permission but I'd say he redeemed himself by coming clean so he was a friend after all.
Thanks. The answers to your questions would each require a long telling of the story. We have not been to Hilton Head for a long time, but she ended up fucking one of the pool boys who worked at the hotel where we were staying. :)

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:00 am

More bio:

When Friday arrived, our excitement was at an all-time high. When Don called me at about 4:30 to say he was on his way to our house, I told him Lynda was home and I would be leaving the office soon. I definitely wanted them to have some time alone first to hopefully renew their interest in each other, but was afraid if I was too late I might miss the show. Turns out I had nothing to worry about. When I got home, Don had been there for about 30 minutes and they were standing in the kitchen sipping wine.

We had a good time drinking and telling stories, but there was nothing at all sexual mentioned. Don was in his gentleman mode, so even though Lynda was flirting with him, he was reserved. At 8, we headed out to get something to eat at a nice nearby restaurant. Don drove with Lynda in the front seat and me in the back. We had a great dinner with Lynda trying to push the flirting by asking Don all about his latest girlfriends and conquests. Again, Don didn't really take the lead and run with it. He was careful with his language and avoided details .

When we got back home, it was about 10 pm and time for more drinks. Although we had a good time, nothing really developed between Don and Lynda. He remained a little reserved and continued to place the role of the ultimate gentleman. When finally everyone was too tired to stay up any more, we all went to bed. Lynda was crushed by our failure. The next day she was miserably depressed and Don couldn't leave soon enough. After he was gone, she started bickering with me about how this wouldn't work, was my fault, etc. This made for a very unpleasant weekend as I tried to lift her spirits and assure her it had nothing to do with her. She felt rejected, however, and there was nothing I could say or do to make her feel better or convince her that she was mistaken. I finally had to just avoid the subject entirely.Not exactly the beginning I had expected, I thought, as I erased the circle around April 3.