Lake house story, written by Amanda

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Redsluckyguy
Prepubescent

Lake house story, written by Amanda

Unread post by Redsluckyguy » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:38 am

Amanda has agreed to let me post another one of her stories she posted herself on another site. I've been trying to get her to come over here and play, but she says she's going to stay over at the other site with her regulars, citing lack of interaction on this site. I told her folks here were more likey to interact with her, as opposed to me.

Anyway, Here's her story she wrote and posted elsewhere.

Hey gays and gals,
To those of you that know me from my "4 nights in Vegas with boyfriend" story, this is what happened the next the three of us got together.

After the Vegas trip with my boyfriend, and the fun we had with my purple princess plug, I'd say my sex life has moved into the next level!
Hubby and I have had several out of the house adventures with it and I've never minded wearing it , butt now I kind of look forward to having it inside my ass.

There is this little lake house we like to rent. We go a couple of times during the summer and often go after labor day for a quick get away, because the rates are much less and the lake area is not crowded. My boyfriend has never joined us there before. However, his wife was going out of the country with her sister and that freed him up to meet us there. I was excited when I got the news this was happening!!
Now, I won't bore you with the logistics of all this, but I went ahead to unpack us at the lake house, and hubby was to come later that evening. My boyfriend was flying in to an airport that was 45 minutes past the lake. I was picking him up. I got my work done, drew myself a bath, and washed my hair, shaved my legs and my "southern lady parts". It was still fairly warm outside so I put on the sun dress I has bought on my Vegas trip with boyfriend, along with some pink lace and zebra print panties. I lubed and slipped the princess plug into my backdoor and I was ready to head to the airport to pick up my boyfriend.

Now, what the guys didn't know, is that I had a plan for that weekend. I was determined I was getting my first DP. With the help of the princess plug and some astroglide premium silicone lube, anal came easily for me these days. None of us had discussed a DP before, butt, I felt it was time.

My boyfriend was waiting on the curb when I pulled up at the airport. He was wearing a T shirt and shorts. He was cute! It was a nice change of pace because I was used to seeing him in business attire. I got out and kissed him right there on the curb. Sneaky bastard put his hand up my dress and went straight for my plug! I smiled and shot him a dirty look. He loaded his bag and I got in the passenger side to let him drive. I'm just a few minutes we were outside of the airport, driving all alone on a country road. I unbuckled , got on my knees in the seat and pulled up my dress so he could get a good look at my pink lace panties. He reached over to play with the princess plug and I playfully slapped his hand away.
I had never had the opportunity to give my boyfriend a blow job while he was driving. I pulled my dress up to my tits and bent over the console and started sucking him while he drove. "Goddamit Red" he muttered as I sucked him like my life depended on it. He reached across and caressed my lace panty covered ass, wiggling the plug through my panties. After a few minutes I noticed his breathing was getting tighter, so I slowly pulled my mouth off his cock and sat back down in my seat. "Really Red???" He asked."you're stopping now ?" I kissed him on the cheek and whispered "save it for later"......

Over the years I have noticed that my boyfriends first time fucking me when we meet , he cums a lot and doesn't last quite as long. I'm sure it's a product of not getting much from his wife. Personally, if hubby and I are going to be away from each other, I make sure he doesn't leave with his balls full.
We got back to the lake house and I fixed him a drink. I checked in with hubby and he was delayed a bit and it would be about 3 hours before he arrived. I decided this would be a good time to let my boyfriend get his big load off and he would have time to recover by the time hubby got there.

If you've read my other story, you know my boyfriend of over 20 plus years is usually is a wine, dine, lick, suck, fuck kinda guy. The Vegas trip was a slight departure from that, but even then he has always been "Gentlemanly ". I was contemplating how I was going to get things started, when my boyfriend comes up from behind and starts kissing my neck. I was getting into that, when he put his hand on my throat (gently but firmly) and pressed his hard dick against the thin fabric of my dress. Slightly taken aback, and somewhat excited by this new development, I sort of gasped/whimpered as he not so gentlemanly pushed me over the couch. With his hand still at my throat, he roughly pulled my panties down to my knees and entered me from behind. I tried to wiggle out of my panties so I could spread my legs and take him deeper, but his actions let me know that wasn't my decision. He is,,,,well,,, pounding my pussy like it owes him money. He's thrusting so hard the couch jumps forward with every thrust. I had to move my fingers before they got mashed between the couch and wall. I felt something running down my inner thighs, and realized that was my own wetness. Now,,,,, I've been that wet plenty of times, but not under these circumstances. Boyfriend finally pushes my panties the rest of the way off with his foot so I can now spread my legs. He's now deep and I'm really into it. Every thrust he hits he princess plug with his pubic region, sending shockwaves of pleasure radiating up through me. After several more minutes pounding me, He tenses up and releases his load ... deep. My god, it seemed like a lot. Jesus, has he not had any since I saw him in Vegas????
Instantly, he removed his hand from my throat and pulled out. I just stayed there, bent over the couch, catching my breath, knowing if I stood up his load was going to run down my legs worse than it already was. After a few moments, my boyfriend put his hand gently on the small of my back and asked" Red???...... Is everything...........". Before he had the chance to finish his sentence, I stood up whirled around and kissed him deeply. I kissed him and whispered "yes"....

I was cooking supper for the guys tonight, so I figured I better get cleaned up. I drew my second bath for the day. I put my hair up and leaned beck, replaying the fresh memory of my boyfriends out of character sexual performance. Wow. A girl likes a rough manly fuck now and then, I just wasn't expecting it from my boyfriend! Incidentally, I learned to leave the Jeweled plug in when I get in the tub. The stainless steel absorbs and transmits the warmth of the bath inside of me. I was enjoying the very pleasant sensation and had actually dozed off for a bit in tub. I was awakened by a text from hubby saying he would be here in about and hour.

I got out, liberally applied baby oil to my legs and down south. I dried off and applied a second coat of baby oil. I pulled the princess plug out, cleaned it , coated it in astroglide silicone lube and put it back in. Despite all the action my pink lace and zebra panties has seen that day, they still were in good shape so I put them back on. I slipped on a t shirt and went to start fixing dinner. My boyfriend came in off the deck where he had been having a drink and kissed me sweetly on the neck. I really do think he was still a little concerned about his aggressive sexual performance earlier. I turned around, dropped to my knees , roughly pulled his dick out of his shorts and began sucking it aggressively like a street whore. I felt him start to harden in my mouth , so I abruptly stopped , jerked his shorts up and kissed him passionately. I looked him in the eyes, and I think he knew I was good with earlier.

I was "dressed " in my t shirt and panties, because I was going to cook the steaks outside on the grill. Figured I had enough clothes on to be going between the kitchen and the deck. My boyfriend fixed me a drink while I was cooking. Hubby arrived and I greeted him with a passionate kiss and hug. "You're glowing babe," hubby said, " I can see you two started without me" . We all laughed and hubby and boyfriend shook hands. Hubby got a drink and the guys sat on the deck while I finished dinner. The guys kept grabbing at my butt when I would pass by, and I playfully swatted their hands away. The steaks were done and since it was unseasonably warm, we ate on the deck. There was a nice warm breeze blowing under the table and thru my panties and the guys both had their hands on the inside of my thighs. The plug was stimulating my butt nicely as I sat. It was a great start to the evening.
After dinner the guys insisted they would clean up the dishes. I took that as my cue to go get rid of the t shirt. Since both my guys are really into me wearing sexy panties , I decided to change into a pair of sexy black lace panties and a tank top. I sat outside, and hubby brought me another drink. The guys finished up in the kitchen and joined me on the deck with fresh drinks. We all sat in one of those wooden porch swings, with me in the middle of course.

The lake house is a 2 bedroom. One has 2 queen beds and the other one king size. I got up, took the guys by the hand and led them to the 2 queen bed room.
I told hubby to go one bed, and boyfriend to the other.
I started out at boyfriends bed. We undressed each other, except for my panties. and kissed while hubby watched from the other bed. I then stopped and went to hubby's bed. I went down and started sucking his already hard dick. I swung up on hubby, pulled my panties to the side and slid my very wet pussy down on his cock. I rode hubby for a while and got up and went back to boyfriends bed. I swung up on him, and went down to suck him,,,,, again,, :-) After I had sucked him for awhile, I sat up and took my panties off, rode him, then went back to hubby's bed. Hubby starts licking my freshly shaved pussy. I enjoy my hubby's amazing oral talents for a while, push him away, kiss him, and go back to boyfriends bed where boyfriend resumes licking me with his equally amazing oral talents. Now,,, the guys are seeing my little game and are working hard to "convince " me to stay in their bed. I went back and forth, making the guys stay in their own beds.
Finally, I take hubby by the hand and bring him over to boyfriends bed. I lay down and enjoy the full attention of my 2 guys. After a very nice and powerful orgasm, I enjoyed the both of them taking turns fucking me while the other kissed me or let me suck whoever wasn't fucking me. Oddly enough neither one of them really paid much attention to the princess plug, other then a slight touch now and then.
I pushed hubby down on the bed and rolled on top of him and took him in my pussy. I put on a little fucking show for my boyfriend for a while, and then, Laid on top of hubby with him still inside of me. I reached back and removed the princess plug, and pulled on my boyfriend , urging him to get behind me. Both guys froze for a moment. They are both VERY straight. We had never discussed a DP before, but we had all been 3someing for over 20 years and I figured they could suck it up and give me what I wanted. I again nudged boyfriend to get behind me . Boyfriend slowly got behind me while I'm laying on top of hubby, with hubby's dick in my pussy. I reached back, put my hand on boyfriends thigh and pulled him toward me. I looked deeply into hubby's eyes as my boyfriend slowly and cautiously entered my ass.
I had imagined what it would feel like with both guys inside of me. My thoughts were close, but the real thing was beyond description. It was a bit painful, but felt ,,,, well, I really don't have the words to fully do it justice. I slowly pulled out of hubby a bit while driving boyfriend deeper into my ass. Then took hubby deep again while pulling boyfriend out of my ass. The guys took over and hubby rolled his hips, fucking me from underneath while boyfriend fucked my ass in steady slow rhythm.
Hubby was the first to cum, and he came deep in my pussy. I laid on top of him kissing him and looking into his eyes as boyfriend fucked my ass for a pretty good while. Boyfriend finally came deep in my ass, and carefully pulled out. I sat up with hubby inside me, turned and kissed boyfriend passionately. Boyfriend left the room and I laid back down with hubby's half hard dick still in me. We kissed for a while till his dick softened and slipped out of me. I told my hubby I loved him, got up and led him by the hand to the king sized bed, taking my boyfriends hand along the way and bringing him along too. I laid down, and the guys laid down beside me. I turned toward boyfriend and kissed him while pushing my butt against hubby, and then turned to hubby and kissed him while pressing butt against boyfriend. I fell asleep, between my two guys, their cum leaking out of my pussy and ass for the rest of the night.

The next morning I woke up alone in the king size bed. The guys were already up and had had their coffee on the deck. Yes I had a few drinks last night, but what I was suffering from is what's called a "Bangover". That's when you feel the after effects of fucking so hard and you fall asleep after and don't wake till the morning. After last nights activities, and going straight to bed, let's just say I really needed a bath. I started my bath water and joined them on the deck for coffee and English muffins while it filled. My guys like me in sexy panties , but it was pretty messy down there, so, I just wore my robe.
"Well you are both still here, so I guess I didn't scare you off last night." I said. They assured me that they were both all good with it. I guess after almost 25 years of 3 somes even straight guys don't worry too much about exactly what is touching what. I took my coffee and wondered off to the bathroom to get cleaned up and ready.
I came out of the bathroom all fresh and clean wearing a little summery top and shorts, taking advantage of those last warm days. We all talked about my first DP experience last night. They candidly confessed they probably wouldn't request to do a DP, but had zero issues participating, knowing it made me happy. Hubby and boyfriend had been talking and agreed they hoped to "trade places" on the next one. I told them it was amazing, but not something I was going to expect every time we got together.

The next 3 days, we pretty much just hung out at the lake house. A careful survey of the neighboring cabins revealed that all who could see our deck appeared to be unoccupied. This discovery led to a lot of on the deck nudity for the 3 of us, (ok mostly me) and even boyfriend and I fucking on the deck at about 2 am while hubby slept. Don't worry about hubby. He and I have had plenty of sex on that deck!
It was a relaxing time, with plenty of sex for me. We had a threesome every day except the Last day boyfriend was there. That day my awesome hubby made sure boyfriend and I had plenty of alone time before boyfriend had to leave. I fucked just hubby , boyfriend alone, and of course both guys together. If we weren't having sex, we were at least having some sexy fun, even if it was cooking dinner!
Here's a short summary of the kind of sexy fun we had.

I was cooking dinner and boyfriend came up behind kissing my neck. He pulled my panties down , sat me on the counter and got on his knees and licked me for a while. Not to orgasm, but close! Payback for stopping the car blowjob?

We all piled in the car to go to town for groceries. At the first stop sign, boyfriend got out of the front and came into the back seat with me. We were making out when he pulled my loose cut-off shorts aside and rubbed my pussy through my panties. He then put 2 of his fingers in my mouth. After I sucked on them for a bit, he pulled them out, moved my panties and fingered me in the back seat while hubby drove! I got real wet, real fast. And then I had to walk through the damn grocery store with wet panties and loose cut offs! Hubby called backseat on the way back. :-)

During nap time, hubby gently got me to follow him out of bed without waking boyfriend. We has some really nice outdoor, broad daylight sex on the deck.

You all know my guys like me in sexy panties. If I wasn't naked, I was around the house and deck with my sexy fun panties on. Several times one or the other would randomly pull my panties off, toss them to the other guy and say "ok next pair!". I want thru like 12 pair in 4 days!

I put a blanket on the deck between 2 chairs facing each other. . I fixed the guys each a drink, sat them in the chairs, stripped down to my panties, (in the broad daylight) It was sunny and warm outside that day . I made one watch while I was blowing the other, Not a quickie either. Those nice, slow, wet kind of blowjobs. I stayed down there for about half an hour or so, going from one guy and then back to the other. I drank a whole bottle of water while I was down there, just to keep my mouth wet. At this point we had all and sex several times and there was no way I was going to be able to stay down there long enough to make them both cum.

I took blissful naps naked between my 2 guys during the day and slept all night with them both. I had sex at least 9 separate times in those 4 days. Hubby and I had anal, but there was not another DP on this trip. And through out those 4 days, I had my purple princess plug in my happy little ass the whole time.

We all talked a lot, and have set goals and made some plans for the sexy adventures we have yet to have.
I really hope my boyfriends wife goes out of the country more often!
Amanda :-)
My Redhead wife's boyfriend calls her "Red". So that's why I''m RedsLuckyGuy.
She has had the same boyfriend for 20+ yrs. We 3some, and she also sees him alone.