Teasing Tammy part 5

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
gandhhotspot

Teasing Tammy part 5

Unread post by gandhhotspot » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:59 am

By gandhhotspot
Send us your thoughts?

Teasing Tammy part 5

Will turned into Seth’s driveway and they both went into the house. Tammy was eagerly awaiting them. When she got home from her mom’s house she read Seth’s note and dashed right out to the market. She bought two petite filet steaks for her and Seth and she found this nice thick cut T-bone steak. She couldn’t resist getting it for Will. The name reminded her of his body.

She was so happy they were becoming friends because she loved and needed them both. She just couldn’t define her feelings.

As the two guys came into the house Will had Seth laughing about some hunting story he was telling. She gave Seth a kiss. He asked about her mom and Tammy said her mom was doing well. Then she told him she bought some steaks for the three of them and had placed some baking potatoes on the grill about an hour ago. But she wanted Seth to grill the steaks. She also made a nice antipasto salad for them to have for dinner.

She was holding a can of beer in her hand and she turned to Will and handed it to him. He looked at her breasts and studied her body before opening the can. Seth invited Will to have a seat in the living room while he cooked the steaks. Once again he sat in the middle of the sofa. Tammy quickly sat on the end and asked about their day.

As Will described the duck hunting blind he held his cell phone and was looking at messages. Soon he moved to Tammy’s side and began showing her pics he had saved on his phone. Tammy was stunned by what she was seeing. There was no doubt each pic had Will’s large cock in it along with women holding it, kissing it, sucking it and she even saw one that had two women. One was licking his balls while the other was sucking his cock. Tammy said, “Oh my god!”

Seth looked in and saw Will showing her his phone and she was very interested. His stomach began to tremble. He feared Will was going to show her the video he took of him kneeling with his pants down, holding Will’s cock, stroking it for him, sucking his cock and even swallowing his cum. Seth came into the living room and asked, “What are you two looking at?”

Tammy answered, “He is just showing me some of his pictures.”

Somehow that answer didn’t do much to quiet Seth’s anxiety or guilt over what he had done that day. He glanced over to Will and when his eyes met Will’s he saw a look of ownership. Will sort of owned him from now on. As long as he didn’t get Will upset everything would remain a secret.

Back at the grill Seth felt his dick getting hard again and he wanted to jerk off. He fought and fought to get the thoughts out of his head but it was useless. Will’s cock was an amazing stimulant. Seth had never felt anything like this and he was confused. He had never sucked another man’s cock before now. How did this happen? It started out so innocently. It was Will’s idea to go the duck hunting blind, not his.

When the steaks were done the three sat at the table and Seth served the meal. Will sat beside Tammy and Seth sat on the end of the table. He was between both Tammy and Seth. It felt odd but it also felt comforting to Seth because Tammy was very comfortable talking to Will.

After dinner Will and Tammy returned to the living room as Seth washed the dishes and got them drinks. Tammy wanted a glass of wine and Will wanted his beer. In the kitchen he could hear his wife laughing and having a good time talking to Will. Will seemed to fit in perfectly. It was just different. Seth couldn’t explain it and the confusion troubled him.

When he finished cleaning up Seth joined his wife and Will in the living room. He sat in the easy chair and looked at them sitting close to each other. Will looked over to Seth and said, “Tell Tammy what you did in the blind today.”

Seth squinted his eyes and asked, “What?”

“Yeah. Tell her what you did.”

Seth could not open his mouth. There was no way he could ever tell his wife what Will had him doing. He wanted to, but he couldn’t.

“Tell your wife you saw my big cock.” Will insisted.

Seth shrugged his shoulders and thought, there is no harm in saying I saw his cock. He could have been taking a piss and I saw it. Guys do that all the time. No big deal.

“Yeah. It is big.” Seth admitted.

“What do you have Seth?” he asked.

“What do you mean Will?”

“Seth, what do you have between your legs?”

Seth knew where he was going with this and shamefully answered, “I have a penis.”

“And what do I have?” Will asked.

Seth took a deep breath and paused for as long as he could before answering. “You have a cock.”

“That’s right. Say it again. Tell your wife you have a boy’s penis and I have a man’s cock. Say it.”

Will could see that Seth was trying very hard to cooperate but he was stuck. He didn’t know how to do this. Society never trained him to be able to do things like this. So he said, “Tell your wife you wished you had a cock like mine.”

Seth repeated the words. “I wish I had a cock like your’s.”

“Again!” Will said.

Seth began repeating phrases after being prompted by Will.

“Tell your wife you have a boy’s penis and I have a man’s cock. Say it. Tell her.”

Seth finally started saying it. Will insisted he say it over and over again. Then Will had him close his eyes and keep them shut as he repeats phrases. Seth willingly closed his eyes and kept saying, “You have a cock and I have a boy’s penis.”

“Tell your wife you want to know what she loves in a man. Tell her.” He insisted.

So Seth obeyed him and started saying it. Over and over again with his eyes shut tight. He was shouting it out loud. “I need to know what you love.”

He inserted the question, “What do you love Tammy? Tell me. I need to know.”

As Seth kept shouting out phrases he opened his eyes and looked over to see his wife on the sofa. Tammy had her head laying back like she was melted wax. Her blouse was unbuttoned and her bar had been unsnapped and resting on her lap. Will had her left breast in his mouth and was sucking her like a man should. His right hand was deeply pressed under her skirt and Seth knew he was pressing hard against her V-spot.

Seth could not bring himself to object because he knew Will had a video of him sucking his cock. His cum was on his tongue and the video showed Seth swallowing every drop.

Tammy opened her eyes and looked over to her husband. Seth was bent over and had both his hand grabbing hard against his didk. She watched as he started cumming off in his underpants. She felt Will's middle finger pressed hard against her V-spot and jabbing her hard. She released an orgasm and Will felt it. She knew he felt it and knew exactly what she had just done.

Before getting up Will gave Tammy a long loving kiss to assure her he was pleased with what she could do for him. That kiss felt better than her orgasm. He was a man who didn’t just want her. He desired her.

“Thanks for dinner. It was good. I had a great day.” Will said.

As he passed Seth sitting in the chair and hiding his wet pants, Will brushed the top of Seth’s head and said, “See you soon.”