Teasing Tammy part 8

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
gandhhotspot

Teasing Tammy part 8

Unread post by gandhhotspot » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:47 am

Teasing Tammy part 8

Sethy’s drive to work was torturous. Not because he was sexually stimulated or hard. His little dick had been overused all weekend long. Never in his entire life had he experienced so many orgasms.

His drive was torturous because he was scared to death. He was wearing little boy underpants with cartoon characters on them. If any coworker should spot his underpants Sethy would be thrown into public shame. No one would keep that a secret. Not that he would often let workers see his shorts. But what if something happened by accident. Or if he ended up in a hospital. The nurses and doctors would have a front row seat.

The other thing that scared him was the possibility of losing Tammy as his wife. She was very excited about going shopping with Will. Even though Will assured him he was not there to split them up, it was still a possibility.

Sethy shifted in his seat and noticed his little boy underpants felt good. Feeling them hug his body was soothing. “Maybe Will knew they would. Maybe that is why he is making me wear them.” he thought. He took a deep breath as he turned into the office plaza.

Tammy went directly to the chat room the moment Sethy left for work. She spent the entire day chatting with the women. She learned so many things. She heard sobering descriptions and explanation on why women feel unfulfilled in their sex life.

One of the wives began by saying she was so frustrated by lame sex with her husband that she read hot steemy novels and found she could pleasure herself by copying some of the things she read in her novels. She got very good at flirting with the guys at work. She worked in an office for a company that cleared land for new buildings. One of the guys ran the jackhammer. He was extremely built and had the nicest face. His legs were beefy as were his shoulders. She loved letting her eyes drift over his body when he was in the office. So she made sure he knew when the boss would be out of the office in the hope he would come visit her.

She didn’t think he was taking the hint at first, so she started letting him see her eyes drift over his crotch. When she looked back into his eyes he was smiling at her. She waited for him to say something but he didn’t. So the next time she let him see her eyes drift over his body in lust, she touched her pussy.

He stepped right up to her, lifted her dress over her head, sat her on the desk and gave her an oral sensation she couldn’t believe possible. No man had ever hit spots in her like he did that day. He is one of the Bulls at the club.

“Thank God it was before we had cameras for security.” she said. Everyone listening laughed.

Another woman jumped in saying that men cheat on their wives all the time. They are able to just go get what they want and they don’t seem to feel guilt like we women do. I was also frustrated by sex only when my husband wanted it. I knew he loved me and I love him. But I didn’t feel complete. One of my girlfriends at work confided in me that she had broken through. Tammy had to ask, “What is breaking through?”

The women started teaching Tammy how society has trained all women to act a certain way, speak a certain way, don’t express your truest feelings, take care of your husband’s needs and several other things. Society wanted females to put their needs second to everyone else. “That’s crap!” she exclaimed.

My body was made to have sex. Every woman’s body is designed to have lots of sex. Society taught us to deny our most basic needs. That is not fair and it’s bullshit.

I was lucky enough to find a man who taught me how to express my sexuality. The second I started screaming out loud telling him to just fuck me, I was never the same. I never want to go back to monogomus sex. Monogamy is a rule men developed and they expect us to agree. We are trained to agree before we know what we are agreeing to.

Tammy typed a question to the wives, “How many wives do this kind of thing?”

The answers came back fast. One said, “Tammy girl, there are clubs you can’t get into. If you apply to become a member you have to go on a waiting list.”

Another typed, “You are lucky Will got you in when he did because our club is almost filled to capacity.”

Not every conversation was about sex. Women told her they were business executives, doctors, lawyers, high powered women. They were not social flunkies. These were successful women talking to her. They were highly educated. And, they liked her a lot.

Most of the wives from the club had social activities. They grouped together and went shopping together. Many would gather together for lunch dates. They talked freely and openly about everything. One invited Tammy to join her golf league. Tammy agreed. She loved golf and seldom played golf with her husband.

On and on the chat went all day long and Tammy started loving these wives. They were so supportive. They were so honest. One even told her how she loves to take control of her husband’s sex needs. She controls when he can cum and when he is forbidden to cum off. Her husband loves this more than flat marrital sex.

One wife typed, “I just heard that a doctor discovered a food that kills the sex drive in women.”

Several wives typed back, “What is it?”

She typed, “It's a wedding cake.” LOL

Everyone loved the answer.

Some wives gave Tammy the titles of short books written by women that describe their journey into the world of cuckolding. Tammy went right to Amazon and ordered the books.

At work, Sethy kept thinking of the cuck’s chat room and he wanted to talk to these husbands. Somehow he felt they had a connection to his experience. These husbands could talk to him more about what he was feeling. He had no one else to turn to. Not with this issue. This was different.

He kept trying to stop his mind from replaying Tammy and Will in his bed. Will had taken over his role as the husband. Will had put himself in the role of his wife’s boyfriend and he was going to take her out on dates without him. He would have to stay home playing with his little dick. Wondering what she was doing to Will or to his man friends. The thought of her having sex with groups of men was so intense he had to jerk off. And he did several times that morning.

At lunchtime he used his cellphone to go to the chatroom. “Help me.” he typed.

Several husbands responded in minutes. The cuckold husbands asked “what’s wrong?”

“It hurts.” Sethy replied.

“What hurts?”one asked.

“She is going to leave me.” Sethy typed.

Twenty three husbands typed back in seconds, “No she won’t.”

One husband wrote back saying, “If your wife knows Will she will NEVER leave you. That is not what she wants to do. NEVER.”

“How do you know? I saw her with him all weekend. She was so taken by him and she put me on the back burner.”

“No she didn’t. You were first on her mind. When Will was with her she couldn’t think of anyone except you.”

“It didn’t sound like that.”

“I know. That’s why you need to talk to us who have been through this. It’s different.”

Sethy was once again confused. It hurt and the hurt was making him want to jerk off again. He couldn’t stop the feelings from invading his body. He wanted to touch his little dick. That’s where the comfort was located.

With no ability to control his desires, Sethy jerked off four times that afternoon. Always in the men's room and always by himself. But he could not stop thinking of anything else besides Tammy (Mommy) being fucked by Will at the club as he was made to watch her perform while he sat in the red chair. Everyone in the bar saw it happening and the Bulls kept looking at him. They all knew he was her husband, And the Bulls loved it.

Sethy drove home and his little boy undepants were soaking wet with his pre cum. He felt it. Around and around his thoughts rolled. He liked Will. He liked the way Will could talk to him and make him feel like a good friend. Will was a full man. He was masculine and bold. Sethy even thought of Will cummining off on his tongue in the hunting blind. Will even made him watch a video clip of his cum on his tongue and how much Will loved the way he swallowed his cum. Sethy wanted to do that again. He found he wanted Will as much as Tammy wanted him. He was just like her.

When he turned into his driveway everything changed, Will’s pick up truck was parked right where Sethy always parks his car. Will had taken over his place. Sethy went into the house and his bedroom door was shut and locked. He listened and heard Tammy moaning in pleasure again. She was in some sort of ecstasy. She was completely absorbed in a sexual high Sethy had only dreamed of bringing her to. His dick got very hard and he needed to grab it one more time. He felt his fingers wrap around it and he had an instant orgasm. It felt so good to him.

But there was another emotion that had been hitting him hard all weekend long. Ever since Will first rubbed Tammy’s V-spot in the living room. The emotion felt like anguish; but different. It was a different kind of anguish. It felt like an agony, or anxiety, or all three mixed together. The emotion had no name. Sethy had never felt this before now.

Listening to his wife moan, beg and plead Will to give her more, faster and harder seemed to fuel this new emotion. Turning in the driveway and seeing Will’s truck already parked there caused that emotion to ignite. In the house, it was overflowing.

Anguish and anxiety always took energy from his body. Too much anxiety makes him feel depressed or sad. This was different. His nerves were producing energy. This feeling of dread and anguish was painful but it was doing something more and Sethy couldn’t put his finger on it. All he knew was this new feeling required him to jerk off. When he listened to Will and Tammy in the bedroom, Sethy couldn’t control his masterbating. The orgasms he was having felt incredible.

He was laying on the floor near the bedroom doom. After Tammy’s orgasm everything went quiet in the bedroom. So Sethy waited and found he was hoping they would have sex one more time. But the bedroom door opened suddenly and Will spotted Sethy on the floor with both hands grabbing his dick.

“Hey. Your home. I didn’t hear you come in. How was your day?” Will’s cock was hanging massively between his legs. His cock was red and dripping wet with Tammy’s orgasms.

Then Will passed him laying there and he stepped into the bathroom. He didn’t close the door and started to piss. His stream was very loud and Sethy had to wait to talk to Tammy.

Tammy rolled to her side so she could see Sethy. “Hi Sethy.”

Her hair was messed up and there were more blood blisters on her breasts. They obviously did not hurt her because she was incredibly happy. She was more than happy. She was satisfied and in bliss.

“Sethy baby, do mommy a favor and make some dinner for Will and me?” She said in a way that sounded like she was treating him like a waitress. Like it was expected he would obey her and treat her like a customer.

Will came out of the bathroom and told Sethy to stand up. Once on his feet he made Sethy pull his pants down. In shame Sethy unbuckled and unzipped his pants and opened them a little bit so Will could look in.

“No. Pull them down. Don’t just open them a tiny bit. We want to see.”

Sethy pulled his pants down to his knees and both Will and Tammy spotted his wet underpants.

“Have a little accident today at work?” Will asked and laughed.

“It’s not piss.” Sethy said sheepishly.

“I didn’t think it was.” Will said as he walked back into the bedroom and grabbed his boxers. He pointed to two empty beer cans on the floor and said, “Those cans need to go in the trash and bring me another one.” It wasn’t a request.

He looked at Tammy who used her eyes to point to the cans. She nodded, yes. Pick them up for Will.

As Will went to pull his pants up he heard Will saying, “No. Take them off.”

So wearing only his little boy underpants he bent down and that feeling he had been trying to understand hit him hard. Right in the pit of his stomach. It grabbed his guts and a surge of energy filled his body.

Will sat in the living room scrolling through messages on his phone as Tammy cleaned up. Sethy made dinner and served them both before fixing his plate and joining them at the table. Will asked about his day and what he had been talking about in the chat room.

Sethy confessed he didn’t have a lot of time to chat at work but he wanted to chat with the husbands that evening.

“How has your stomach been?” Will wanted to know.

“My stomach?” Sethy questioned.

“Yeah. How has your stomach been? Have you been feeling anything?”

“There is a new feeling in there. I don’t know what it is. But it’s very strong.” Sethy whispered.

“Good. Tell the husbands about it tonight. After dinner go chat with the husbands and ask them about that feeling.”

Will sat with Tammy on the sofa and had one more beer before going home. They giggled and played. Sethy cleaned the dishes and went to the computer. He entered the chat room using the username and password Will had given him.

Before he could type in a hello message some of the husbands were welcoming him into the room. They had normal and regular questions guys ask guys all the time. It was natural. Once into the greetings, Sethy asked a question. “Have any of you experienced a new feeling when your wife first went with another man?”

In a flash everyone in the room typed, “Yes. Absolutely. Definitely.”

“What is it?”

One guy typed, “It’s called ANGST. Only cuckold husbands get to feel it.”

The husbands went on to describe the times they got hit with this emotion and Sethy understood. It was a feeling he wanted to embrace. Whatever was happening because of Will, Sethy found himself wanting more of it. All of it.

On the sofa Tammy asked Will, “How can I reach you when I need you?”

Will grabbed her cellphone, had her kneel between his legs and kiss his cock. She reached into his boxers and flopped out his big soft satisfied cock and began to kiss it. Will had her sit back on the sofa and watch as he placed his phone number in her contacts list. He gave himself the name, “Will Bull #1” Then he attached a pic he just took of Tammy kissing his cock.

“Call me anytime.” he said. Then he had to leave.

Before walking out of the house Will approached Sethy and said, “See you guys soon.”