Teasing Tammy part 10

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
gandhhotspot

Teasing Tammy part 10

Unread post by gandhhotspot » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:28 pm

Teasing Tammy part 10

Her week unfolded as normally as anyone would expect. Seth’s emotions seemed to settle down and communications between the two felt greatly improved. Tammy had a new sense of freedom to talk about things. She had a new joy about her. It was like she had a bounce in her step that wasn’t there before Will. Tammy once likened it to feeling like she did as a teenager.

On Tuesday she called Seth at work during his lunch break and had a loving chat with him. Her words were tender and soothing. She could tease Seth and giggle freely. As the chat was nearing an end Seth said he had to get back to the office. Tammy said, “Alright. See you when you get home.”

Seth said, “See you soon.”

“Wait. Seth, tell me See you soon MOMMY? Say MOMMYfor me.”

Seth paused and froze where he stood. He giggled into the phone and whispered, “I can’t do that here at work.”

“Yes you can. I know you can. Say it for me.”

“Oh come on!” and he chuckled a little louder.

Tammy prodded him and soon Seth stepped away from his co-workers, he cupped the phone and whispered, “See you soon, MOMMY.”

Tammy felt an immediate jolt of adrenaline begin flowing through her body. It was undeniable. Almost instantly the adrenaline turned to endorphins and it felt euphoric. She could think of no greater feeling in the world. Sheer joy and freedom invaded her body and mind.

She thought of Will and realized he could tease her from miles away. He could control her desires while working three states away. Her vagina started getting excited and she realized Will could seduce her anytime he wanted. But he wasn’t seducing her. He was helping her learn. He was guiding her into this newfound freedom.

On Wednesday she continued prompting Seth to do and say things that pleased her. When he got home from work she was wearing her pink and sexy nightgown. Seth came into the kitchen and when he saw her he said, “Oh. You look so hot! I want to kiss you all over your body.”

Tammy said, “I wanted to show you something.” and she opened her nightgown and dropped it to the floor. She stood naked and lifted her two arms into the air. Her head rested back in a lustful display of desire.

“Look.” she said.

Seth studied her body and before he could say anything Tammy started telling him that all the blood blister marks were healed. Even the black and blue finger prints on her ass cheeks were all but gone. Her skin was silky smooth because of all the skin cream she had used that week.

“I feel so alive!” she exclaimed.

“You are so beautiful.” Seth whispered.

“...so beautiful. What?” Tammy whispered back.

Seth paused and wondered what she meant. So Tammy asked him, “Who are you talking to?”

“You. I am talking to you.” Seth replied.

Then he thought for a moment and said, “You are so beautiful, MOMMY.”

With that Tammy cried out in sheer pleasure. She was practically shouting, “OH! That is so hot. I love this.”

She kissed him and put her nightgown back on her body. Feeling very sexy she decided not to tie the front of it closed but rather walk around the house letting the open nightgown waive back and forth. She could display her breasts and legs in a way that ignited men to crave her. Desire her. She felt like men desired her.

Tammy started preparing dinner and once in the oven she went to the chatroom to tell the other ladies about the MOMMY RULE Will had started.

In just a few minutes of chatting and describing how she had used prompts to get Seth to call her MOMMY, her phone chimed and someone sent her a text. She looked to see who it was and spotted Will Bull #1.

The text read, “Nice job.”

She called him back and asked, “Nice job...what? Where are you?”

“Hey princess. I’m out of town working. I just saw your chat with the wives.”

“You are reading our chats?”

“Sure. All the Bulls get to follow what the wives are chatting. We just can’t chat along with you women. It’s your place to chat with women.”

He went on to explain that the cucks can’t see or get involved with the wives in the chatroom. “They have their own room.”

Tammy knew that. And she knew that Seth loved the chatroom a lot.

Will had to cut the phone call short and was sure to remind her if she needed anything just let him know.

She went back to the chatroom to find a list of wives congratulating her. Some of the wives she knew by name. They had chatted with her often and she remembered some from her visit to the club. Others she did not recognize but she felt safe in that chatroom. If a woman is in that chatroom then she is a member of the club.

Tammy and Seth had dinner and followed their usual routines of watching the news and talking to family members and friends from town on the phone. By nine O’clock she wanted Seth to come cuddle with her in bed, which he did. Seth tenderly ran his lips all over her breasts and down to her legs. Wearing only his little boy underpants Tammy spread her legs and he began to lick the lips of her V-spot.

“It’s still a little tender.” she whispered and moaned a bit.

She felt Seth trying hard to press his tongue in but he wasn’t successful. He wasn’t very good at giving a woman oral pleasures. He never had been; Tammy just wrote it off as one the things a woman sacrifices when she marries. Not every man is good at giving a woman oral pleasures. Not wanting to hurt his feelings she faked an orgasm.

Seth rolled to his back and his dick was very hard. Lovingly, Tammy rolled to his side and said, “Jerk off for me.”

It sort of sounded like a question or request; but it didn’t fit the way she used to ask him for things. It had a more sexy and seductive tone in her phrase.

“For me. I want you to jerk off for me.” she said again.

Seth pulled down his underpants and Tammy curled up beside him and watched as he masterbated. She rubbed his forehead and brushed the hair back on the top of his head as he stroked. During his climax she planted a tiny but loving kiss on his cheek and said, “That was the best sex we have had in years.”

Seth kissed her cheek and agreed with her. They both slept fine.

Thursday morning the phone rang. It was Will. “Hey Princess.”

Tammy eagerly greated him and asked how he was doing?

“I’m fine. Just finishing up work. Hey, can you pick me up at the airport this afternoon? I’m landing at two-thirty?”

Tammy almost yelled “YES!” into the phone. She was eager to see him.

“Of course I can. You have given me so much these past two weeks I want to do something that you need. What flight are you coming in on?”

“No, princess. I don’t want you to think about my needs. I can take care of myself. I was just wondering if YOU wanted to pick me up. What is it you want?”

“Will you know I would love to see you and pick you up there. What flight or terminal?”

Will gave her his flight number and terminal and ended by saying, “Nice. See you then.”

Tammy called Seth right away and gave him the good news. She ran into the shower and put on some nice perfume. She used her makeup and dolled up her face. Her lipstick and eye shadow matched perfectly. She was pleased with her looks. She ran to her closet and selected one of her favorite dresses and shoes to match. She admired herself in the mirror before leaving for the airport.

On the drive she realized she was so excited about picking Will up at the airport that she forgot about dinner. So she stopped her car and sent a text to Seth, “Can you pick up something for dinner? You should plan on Will having dinner with us. He may be hungry.”

Seth sent back a text saying he would be happy to plan dinner. A few minutes later he sent another text saying, “No problem MOMMY.”

Tammy was at the airport forty-five minutes early. She found the terminal and watched the monitor. She was looking so pretty she decided to sit seductively and watched to see if men noticed her. To her surprise they not only noticed, but they took extra long looks at her. Many smiled and nodded their approval. Some came back for a second look at her breasts and legs. And a few asked her, “How are you doing, sweetheart.”

She thought of them as men with no shame. Probably married and think nothing of cheating on their wives. She no longer felt any guilt over her first time cheating on Seth. Will had proven himself worth the cheat. She couldn’t wait to see him.

His flight landed on time and Tammy watched as he came into view in the baggage claim terminal. Will was surrounded by three men who looked like they all worked together. His friends were all much like him with big strong arms and shoulders. Rugged construction workers. She wondered if they were members of the club. Any one of them would be nice to spend time with in the club’s lounge.

She walked up to him swinging her hips slightly. Her poise was delicate and all Will’s friends turned to watch her step up to him. She smiled and tilted her head back, craving a kiss. Will instantly put one hand behind her back and leaned in for a kiss. He put his other hand on her ass and pulled her body up against his. He gave her a long and lustful kiss filled with passion.

One of his friends asked, “Is this your wife?”

Will looked into Tammy’s eyes and saw she had a dirty little guilty smirk on her face. Tammy gave the tiniest little nod of approval. She wanted to see how Will would answer that question.

Not giving the question a single thought, Will said, “Oh. No. This is Tammy. She is my friend’s wife. I just get to fuck her a lot.”

Tammy watched and noticed all three of them had cocks that were beginning to inflate. She was desirable to men.

Will’s work buddies froze in place. One busted out laughing but reeled in his reaction quickly. As the bags were coming down the turnstyle the buddy who laughed turned to Tammy. Will’s hand was still firmly cupped on her ass. His buddy said to Tammy, “I’d love to fuck you ONE time!”

As Will reached for his duffle bag Tammy replied, “You’ll have to tell my husband first.”

That was it for him. He had no idea what to say to her, or Will, next. Standing there Tammy caught a whiff of the bags. They stunk like hell.

“Oh my God, Will. What is that smell?” she asked.

“Sorry princess. It’s dirty work clothes. They wont let us bring them on the plane.”

Will said goodbye to his buddies and he would see them tomorrow at the shop.

All three buddies watched Tammy swinging her ass teasing them as she and Will walked to her car. She could only imagine the conversation they would have that evening on their way home to their wives.

Seth sent her a text asking if Will liked Chinese for dinner? She asked him and he liked Chinese food. Before putting her cellphone away, Tammy handed it to Will and said, “You want to read the text?”

“Do you want me to read your texts? All of them?”

“No. Not ALL of them. Read what Seth and I texted today.”

Will scrolled back and found the text where Seth wrote, “No problem...MOMMY.”

“That’s so nice. He is coming along fine.”

She and Will had a forty-five minute drive to her house and that gave her plenty of time to talk to him. She asked him all kinds of questions about his job. Will explained he was a Union Steelworker and had to fly to other states as portions of new buildings require his company. He explained that engineers usually call the shots. Often he flys out early on Monday mornings and flys back either Thursday or Friday. The Company reserves hotel rooms and they guys drive Company trucks when they are away.

“Where were you this week?” Tammy asked.

“We are putting up the steel frame for several buildings in Reno right now.”

“Is it nice there? I mean, do you get to travel around and check out the sights?”

“Naw. I don’t really care about sightseeing. After work we usually go to a pub or restaurant and have a few beers before going to the hotel.”

Will said he wanted to go home before stopping at Tammy’s house. It was only an additional five miles. Tammy agreed and he showed her where he lived. She waited in the car as Will took his duffle bag from the trunk of her car. She was happy to get rid of that bag.

Will had a nice house in the village. The yard was well groomed but it lacked flowers. There were no flower beds anywhere. On the side of the front lawn he had a nice rock garden, but that was it for decorations. A few shrubs lined the side of the front steps.

Will came out a few minutes later. His pick up truck was in the driveway but he asked Tammy to drive him to her house. It seemed as though he was planning on staying over for the night.

He held a shopping bag and an envelope in his hand. Once in the car he placed the bag near his feet and continued their conversation.

The three had dinner and drinks afterwards. Will was as normal as could be and carried on meaningful conversations. He sat on the sofa near the arm and Tammy settled in next to him. She held her glass of wine and curled her knees toward him.

“I heard you did good this week?”Will asked Seth.

Seth looked at him not knowing what to answer. So Will started asking questions and getting Seth to repeat phrases after him. He began with the question, “What do you have?”

“I have a boy’s penis.”

“And what do I have?”

“You have a big thick man cock, Will.”

Will’s hands began to rub Tammy’s legs and brushed over her vagina lips. Seth continued repeating the phrases, “She is mommy and you are her boyfriend.”

As he was repeating his phrases, Will turned to Tammy saying, “I am not mean. I am not hurting him. He has to do this willingly so it gets reinforced in his understanding. He is better when he knows his place is subordinate to you.”

“I’m beginning to understand this dynamic. The wives have been really helpful to me.”

Will stood up and had Seth take off his underpants. As he did so he told them both he had to start getting Seth ready for the future. Turning to Seth he said, “Since you have been so good this week I have a treat for you.”

He had Seth bend over the arm of the easy chair he usually sits in and spread his legs open. He reached into his bag and took out an eight inch long dildo. It was a thin looking dildo, but Seth was sure it was dildo. Will had him lube up his ass and asked him, “Have you ever been fucked by a man?”

“NO! Never.” Seth shouted back.

“Good.” Will said. He lubed the dildo as Seth put a wade of lube on his butt hole and looked back. Will started inserting the dildo as Tammy watched in awe. He had Seth start working the entire dildo into his butt and then grabbing the base of it he squeezed it several times. Seth felt it inflating and stretching him open. Will continued pumping it full of air until Seth cried out in pain.

He took the envelope out of the bag and Seth recognized it from the cuckold club. The man who greeted them that night handed Will the envelope as they were leaving. He watched as Will took a DVD out of the envelope and he inserted it in the video player.

Tammy was vastly intrigued. Will looked to Tammy and asked, “Should I stop here?”

“NO!” she yelled back. This was far too interesting to stop.

So Will reached back in the bag and took out a remote control matching the color of the dildo. He turned the dildo on and Seth felt it begin to massage the inside of his ass. There were thousands of nerves in there that became stimulated and it made him feel more horney than he could remember.

Will turned on the DVD and told Seth he wanted Seth to watch the show as he gets fucked by the dildo.

The video started and showed Tammy and Will stepping into the room where he first fucked her knowing Seth was tied to the red chair and watching. Tammy recognized the room right away and she gasped.

“You videoed yourself fucking me that night?” she asked.

“I didn’t video us.” Will explained.

“Who did?” Tammy insisted.

“The wives. The wives made a rule that all first timers be put on a pedestal and introduced to the members before going for their first fuck session.”

Will explained how the Bulls liked to watch the wives being fucked in the bar area. There are monitors for the wives to watch also. The only ones who are not allowed to watch are the cuckold husbands. They get over-stimulated and it's not good for them to watch.

But, every one of the wives who are enjoying themselves in the rooms for the first time, their husbands are taken to the bar and tied down in the red chair and watch their wives get satisfied like they can never satisfy her. “Seth watched this live. Didn’t you?”

“Yes. I watched.” Seth whispered.

Tammy was agast. She couldn’t believe there was a DVD of her performing like a slut. There was something erotic about watching herself. She never knew what she looked like while having sex. It was fascinating.

Will massaged her pussy and breasts but refrained from kissing her. She was enthralled by the video. She was watching and doing exactly what she wanted to do. Her new role was being reinforced as well.

They watched the entire session before Will had Seth slide the dildo out. He turned it off, had Seth clean it and made him measure the circumference before he deflated it. Will handed Seth a cloth ruler, the kind women use when making clothes, ahd taught Seth how to measure the girth.

“Seven and almost one half inches.” Seth reported.

“Nice. Now say it proudly. Be proud of what you just accomplished.”

Seth turned to Tammy, held the dildo and ruler up and said, “MOMMY I can take seven and one halh inches.” and he expressed his happiness.

Will looked over to Tammy, shrugged his shoulders and said, “There’s nothing to it.”

Then he asked Seth to drive him home. “We have to talk, Sethy boy.”