the penthouse forum letters

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
cthubby
Player

the penthouse forum letters

Unread post by cthubby » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:55 am

.It was only supposed to be just a fantasy, my wife, then girlfriend, had never let me get past going down on her, which I'd gotten SO good at, she wouldn't say no no matter where or when I asked. My buddy Josh often complimented her to me, and was aghast that I'd never fucked her. Sorry man, I'd hit that in a minute, if I had the chance". So it really wasn't a shocker to her when I suggested it while partying with my friend Josh, and her one night in my apt. It was moreso to me though that she agreed. Maybe the weed or booze had something to do with it.

We started with kisses , then I peeled off her tank top and pulled off her skirt and panties, as she lay back. and I got down between her legs. Whether it was the audience or not, she got pretty excited, pretty quick. and I noticed Josh had started kissing her and her tits. She was moving her hips pretty good, and breathing hard. Josh kneel beside her and put his cock to her lips. At first she turned away, but he turned her head back towards him, and pushed it into her mouth. It got her even more excited as she had her first of many orgasms. It was pretty hot watching him face fuck my girlfriend. She got a look on her face and started to orgasm again, leaving her spent and gasping, legs spread.. while kneeling, I turned slightly away for a towel. Suddenly Josh, jumped between her legs, pushing me aside with a terse "move!".

Before I could even get out a protestation, he guided his cock to the entrance of her pussy and with a thrust was inside her. The surprise on her face as she looked at me, dissolved into a look of total surrender and ecstasy, as he drove his cock deep into her virgin pussy. From my vantage point still kneeling at her spread legs, the flood of emotion as she surrendered what I'd only dreamed of to my buddy, was betrayed by the rock hard cock I was sporting at the sight of it. He was true to his word and fucked my girlfriend like he was possessed. I'll never forget each moan, each gasp emanating from her. Their combined juices oozed out around his cock, and when he finally came, He lay there on top of her buried deep, her holding him tight...exchanging passionate kisses the feelings subsided. Leaving me with a view of my wife's pussy that I never ever get tired of seeing to this day..and a memory that I will never forget.