The Breaking of Michelle - Part 5

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
txbull4wife
Prepubescent

The Breaking of Michelle - Part 5

Unread post by txbull4wife » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:39 am

Dinner at Vespaio went quickly. Celebration of Michelle's "marking" was important to me as part of my larger plan for her. Creating a fully submissive cuckoldress would be a lengthy process. I did not want to rush things along or cause Michelle to derail for some reason. Neither did I want to drag things out unnecessarily.

The shopping experience and the tattoo session were both key transitional experiments with Michelle. I needed to see how far she would go in public, and she'd passed my test during the lingerie shopping event at Forbidden Fruit.

The next level was her "mark," the tattoo of her nickname "Fuck-puppet," and the "kill" score symbolized by the little hearts. Taking that step was risky for many reasons. The tattoo being permanent for all practical purposes, having to bare her panty-less butt to Bear in the shop, with the finality of Michelle's wimp-ass husband inevitably seeing it were all tall hurdles.

Michelle had come through both tests with flying colors. Her resistance was minimal, and she played her submissive role well, remaining silent unless I spoke with her, responding quickly (for the most part) with an appropriate "Sir," and complying with my instructions seemed to be natural for her.

The cycle of punishment and reward, of continually probing her limits was going well.

"Fuck-puppet, please take off your dress and shoes. I want you to go freshen up in the bathroom, make yourself ready for me." I watched her make her way to the bathroom, her bare ass-cheek with its bandage, garters swinging as she walked, and my cock hardening at the sight.

While Michelle prepared herself, I got the camera gear back out and made sure everything was in place for the remainder of the evening. This time, I pulled the coffee table back in front of the sofa into its normal place. Once I completed those tasks, I unwrapped the fish-net stockings and laid them out onto the coffee table. Rummaging through my overnight bag, I took out a small combination clit vibrator and vacuum pump that I ordered from Extreme Restraints just for this occasion. In addition, I retrieved the IDGlide, a string of anal beads, and a large realistic dildo. I placed these items on the coffee table alongside the fish-net stockings and made a final check of the camera.

Michelle emerged from the bathroom, a sight to behold. Her hair and makeup were perfect, and she had adjusted the waist cinch and garter, and her bra.

"You are my delicious fuck-puppet. We're going to make a new tape for Jeffie now. Please put on your stockings and shoes for me." I removed the stripper shoes from the box while Michelle slid the stockings on and clipped them to the straps of her garter.

Kneeling, I helped her steady herself on my shoulder while I put the heels on her.

"Walk in front of the door mirror fuck-puppet. I want you to tell me what you see."

Michelle teetered on the platform heels and stood facing the mirror. She examined her reflection, and smiling turned to look at her profile, then the rear view.

"Sir, I see your obedient fuck-puppet, pretty and ready to service you."

"Well done fuck-puppet. You are indeed beautiful. Stunning in fact. Now fetch a towel from the bathroom and spread it out on the sofa."

Truthfully, I enjoyed the cock-hardening experience of watching Michelle walk around the room. Her perfect tits were framed by the bra cups, each nipple exposed and erect, her bare, smooth pussy slightly damp, the labia shiny in the soft light, and her perfect ass, now marked with my name for her. All this was coupled to an exquisitely beautiful face, dark hair, and eyes, and legs that seemed to go on forever.

Michelle returned with a towel, and spread it over the sofa cushions, then stood waiting for my instructions.

"Come stand in front of the camera, here," I pointed to a spot between the coffee table and the camera.

Michelle obeyed.

"Now turn so I can see your hot little bottom." When she turned her back to me, I switched on the camera and brought it into focus on her ass, allowing it to fill the entire frame.

"Should we give Jeffie a peek at what's under the bandage fuck-puppet?"

"Yes, sir. He should see my new marking."

I gently peeled the bandage from Michelle's ass, preserving it to put back in place. Her tattoo glistened, the Vaseline adding a light sheen to the freshly inked skin.

"Oh my beautiful little fuck-puppet! One heart, a score for each time we've been together. I'm going to keep score; you know?"

"Yes sir. I would like that very much. I think there is enough room for many cute little hearts."

"Good fuck-puppet. I think Bear will be a busy artist."

Pausing the camera, I replaced the bandage carefully.

After the bottle of wine we shared at dinner, Michelle was quite relaxed, almost tipsy. I would be able to use her state of relaxation for this evening's entertainment.

Off camera, with it paused I removed my clothes while Michelle looked on.

"Fuck-puppet, please have a seat on the sofa." I turned on the camera and made sure it was focused correctly, and that everything was properly framed. I could see Michelle, most of the sofa, and the top of the coffee table with the toys and lube laid out. Once I was satisfied, I restarted the camera on "record."

"Spread your legs apart and lie back fuck-puppet. We're going to show Jeffie what a nasty girl you really are."

Michelle complied, while I kneeled down beside her on the right. I picked up the clit pump vibrator and held it so that it was visible to both the camera and Michelle.

"Do you know what this is fuck-puppet?"

"No sir. I haven't seen a toy like that before."

"Well then fuck-puppet. You are in for a treat." I took the IDGlide lubricant and applied a small amount to the gel rubber seal of the little pump. It is shaped to fit over the clitoris, a little cup with a soft gel sealing ring. Just above the seal there is an opening for a very small but powerful bullet vibrator. Opposite the opening for the clit, there is a vacuum port, which in turn connects to a pump.

I smeared a dollop of lube onto Michelle's labia, gently teasing her outer and inner pussy lips with my slick fingertip.

Once everything was ready, I gently spread her labia with the thumb and finger of one hand, while placing the tube over Michelle's exposed clit. I held it in place, and pumped the handle of the vacuum pump a couple of times.

Michelle squeaked a little, "Ohhhh..."

I pumped a couple more times on the handles until I could see Michelle's engorged clit filling the tube.

"Does this feel good fuck-puppet?"

"Oh sir, oh God it feels good!"

"Its going to get even better my sweet little fuck-puppet." My cock had gotten rock hard throughout the process of all this, and my balls ached as though I was a blue-balled kid.

I turned on the little bullet vibrator. Michelle's hands pressed hard against the towel, slightly lifting her butt off the cushion.

"Feels good, doesn't it fuck-puppet? Be still or it will come off. I want you to tell Jeffie and me how good it feels. Remember he'll be watching on the tape."

"Sooooo good! Oh God, sooo good!

Michelle's breathing was short and rapid, and she fought the urge to squirm and wiggle about. I pumped the handle once more, and watched her clit fill the clear tube.

"It is so good. I want to cum. I want to cum. Please, oh please can I cum?

"No fuck-puppet. You need to fight it just a little longer. It will be worth it. You'll see."

"Oh God, Oh God I can't. I don't think I can wait. I want to cum so bad! Do you want me to cum?"

I squeezed the pump handles halfway, watching her blood-red, engorged clit pack the little clear tube. "Now fuck-puppet. Now. Its OK to cum now baby. Let it happen..."

Michelle started panting and moaning, her words unintelligible, mixed with little squeals. I figured anyone in the adjoining rooms was hearing her, but I didn't care.

With her clit engorged, sensitive in the pull of the vacuum combined with the buzzing of the vibrator, Michelle was having an insane orgasm. I turned my hand palm up, and slid two fingers into her dripping wet cunt. Making a hook shape with my fingers, I started massaging the anterior wall of Michelle's pussy. It took a second, but I found her G-spot and applied pressure, massaging it with a slight circular motion.

The sensations overwhelmed her. Michelle was screaming out, beads of sweat popping out on her forehead, her chest flush with passionate heat. With a few more stroked from my fingers, Michelle's pussy began contracting strongly. First one, then two, then three jets of girl-cum shot out as Michelle let go in what I hoped was the most intense orgasm of her life.

Her body was jerking, shaking, little tremors ran through her, causing her tummy to ripple. Watching her, I let the waves of her orgasm subside, then released the vacuum on the pump. This allowed me to gently slide the tube from her clit, and I turned off the vibrator.

The sight was absolutely mouth-watering. Her clit was enlarged, distended. It reminded me of the eraser on one of those over-size pencils that kindergarten kids use when learning how to write. Bright pink, Michelle's clit protruded beyond her labia minora, forcing them aside. I put my head between her legs, licked my lips, and gently took her clit between my wet lips. I caressed her like this until I felt her thighs clamp the sides of my head.

With that sign, I held her clit with my lips, and mercilessly teased the tip of her engorged nerve-center with the tip of my tongue. Her thighs clamped against me more tightly, and her hands were in my hair, pulling me hard against her such that my nose mashed against her bare pubic mound.

Michelle was rocking around on the sofa, and squealing, moaning, and calling out in pleasure. I continued teasing her with my tongue until I felt her weaken. I pulled my head from her crotch, kissing her pubic mound, inner thighs, and her flat belly. She was a wet mess; the towel completely soaked from her juices and cum.

I let her rest for a moment, then stood in front of her with my stiff, throbbing cock bobbing in her face. I braced myself on the wall, and leaned in.

"Take my cock in your mouth fuck-puppet. I want you to do me!"

Michelle sat up a bit, and grasped my balls with one hand. With the other, Michelle grasped the base of my shaft, and took me into her hot wet mouth. I let her suck my cock for a few minutes, until I felt the impending rush of orgasm coming on. I pushed myself off the wall, withdrawing from her mouth.

"Good girl fuck-puppet. You suck cock so nicely. I bet Jeffie never got it so good."

"Thank you sir. That was incredible. I have never had a cum so good."

I removed the camera from the tripod and went back to the sofa with it in hand.

"Fuck-puppet, lay back on the arm of the sofa, and put your left foot on the floor. That's a good girl."

Michelle was splayed out on the sofa, and I got on my knees between her open legs. I fooled with the camera a little to get things in frame, and then balanced myself adequately. The position was a little awkward, but manageable.

"Now lets give Jeffie a real show - something he's never seen." With my free hand, I manipulated my throbbing cock so that the tip of my cock touched Michelle's engorged, distended clit. I slowly started "fucking" my piss-hole with her clit, alternating with rubbing the underside of my cock-head against it. It was hard, but I managed to hold the camera on the action.

Already over-stimulated, it didn't take long for me to reach the point of no return. "Oh God fuck-puppet; I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum all over your sweet pussy."

My cum squirted on her exposed clit, then into her open hole, then up as far as her tits. It was incredible, nasty, and erotic. I almost dropped the camera near the end of my orgasm. Michelle scooped up some of the cum from her belly and off her tit and licked it from her fingers.

"Thank you for giving me so much cum sir! Oh Jeffie, Jeffie... Sir's cum tastes so very good!"

With that, I panned the camera back down her body, and zoomed in close to the junction of my pulsating, dripping cock, and Michelle's jizz covered pussy.

I captured a few frames of that in close-up, then stopped the camera. I pulled up, weak in the knees from pleasure and still hard.

It was time for a tape change, and both of us needed a breather and some refreshments before what I wanted to do next. I licked the remaining jizz from Michelle's slick pussy, then lay down beside her for some passionate cum kisses and sensual, tender making-out. My delicious little fuck-puppet greedily took the small gobs of cum from my mouth into hers, tongue kissing me and trying to get every last drop.

My cock stirred again, and before I got too worked up I decided to get us a drink and a snack. I made the call to room service, and ordered two bottles of champagne, a fruit and cheese tray, and a couple of servings of chocolate ice cream. We had about fifteen to twenty minutes to clean up a bit before the food would arrive. I asked Michelle to freshen up and put on a robe. I planned to do the same. My mind was busy planning out the next of our erotic activities for the evening, and I began to salivate at the thought of where I would take Michelle next.

dani_zg77
Prepubescent

Re: The Breaking of Michelle - Part 5

Unread post by dani_zg77 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:36 am

OMG this is hot! It took me a little while to read it all but it made me tingle in just the right spot. More please!!!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:24 am

So here we are in January 2017 and I can't find Chapter 6 or 7. Did the Author die?
What happened?
I'd love to see this story finished
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:31 pm

Now in late March 2017. I have pm the author twice. No response. Too bad, it was a hot story that deserved to be finished.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:02 am

Story, with no begining, and no end , what the hell is this???

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:47 am

norbertrichard wrote:Story, with no begining, and no end , what the hell is this???
Parts 1 through 4 were posted several years ago, along with this part. Obviously there was supposed to be more to come, but it never did, and the author hasn't been back in nearly two years. I wouldn't hold my breath on ever seeing it finished.
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:51 am

PM from the author provided the info that Michelle and her husband broke up shortly after the story was last posted. They divorced and She married the author. He has no plan to finish the story. I asked him to at least take the story to where he and Michelle married.
I have had no response, but he also said he rarely visits the email address the Pm goes to.
I hope he does relent and finishes the story.