Losing Their Religion 5

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
ROC131
Virgin

Losing Their Religion 5

Unread post by ROC131 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:14 am

My last session with Lynn and Tom had opened some new territory. I let Tom stay in my apartment to listen, and while I had been playing with Lynn’s ass for a while, neither of us had mentioned it. Not that she ever initiated any talk about what we did together. She really only could talk about things when we were “in character”, before and during sex. That did leave me with a bit of a problem. I had been using a condom for penetration since the first time. At first it was normal caution, though it was pretty obvious to me that both of them had only been with the other sexually. I knew I was clean, so were they, but I had no desire to get her pregnant. Lynn and I were going to have to have a talk.

I called her on the phone I had given her, she picked up right away. I know she expected me to set up a session at my place, but I told her I wanted to see her after she got off from work, I would meet her at (God help me), McDonalds. It was near her work and I was in the area anyway that day.

Rather than go in I had her get into my vehicle, I had parked all the way in the back and nobody would be able to see who was in the passenger seat. After she climbed in, I gave her a sprite (I knew enough not to give her coffee).

“Did you enjoy yourself the other night (Part IV). She blushed and nodded. “You’re coming along nicely, good girl”. She smiled, so happy to have pleased me. I folded my arms though, not angry, but projecting some concern, the smile disappeared. I’m enjoying my time with you, but we need to go further. I’m sick of having to use a condom, I need to be fully inside you, not with anything in between.”

And here’s where my little churchgoing slut gave me the biggest surprise of our whole adventure. Red as a beet and looking down, she said, “It’s OK. I already went and got the pill”.

Not sure I kept a poker face, but since she was looking at the floorboards I guess it didn’t matter. “Does Tim know?” I asked. She nodded, “It was his idea, he drove me over to Salt Lake so the people wouldn’t know us, I couldn’t go to our Doctor.” She looked up at me, proudly I would have to say.

“What a good little girl.” Now I reached over between her legs, she looked up, scared, but I said, “Don’t worry nobody can see.” I put the car in gear then as I drove, reached back between her legs. She was wearing one of the panties I had bought her. My job site was only maybe a mile away, by the time I pulled into the deserted lot and parked behind the trailer, she was soaking. “Dirty, dirty, dirty” then she moaned as her orgasm hit. She never squirted, but damn she leaked a lot. I was definitely going to have to get the car cleaned.

While she came down, I unzipped. She looked nervous again, but I pointed to the obviously deserted spot, “Nobody here and this is my site.” Any hesitation disappeared and she was sucking my cock. I moved my chair back to recline and enjoyed, one hand on the back of her head with a fistful of hair, but honestly, she no longer need me to guide her.

“That’s it, take it all the way down. Yes, stick your tongue in there” I loved it when she tongued my pisshole. After about ten minutes of bobbing up and down I was blowing a load into her mouth. “That’s a good little slut, don’t swallow”. She looked at me confused, but it was still in her mouth.

“Swirl it around before you swallow”

She did, but still looked confused.

“Now when you go home give Tim a big wet french kiss. Then tell him what we just did. She looked uncertain. Trust me, he will love it. I want him to email me tonight to thank me."

That night around 11, right before I turned in, Tim’s “Thank You, sir” hit my inbox.

wascott
Prepubescent

Re: Losing Their Religion 5

Unread post by wascott » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:12 am

Really enjoying this series and hipe there are more.

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:22 pm

Excellent stories, especially enjoying them because they are based on truth.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:46 pm

great story