The Townhouse

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
ROC131
Virgin

The Townhouse

Unread post by ROC131 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:18 am

I also first posted this on fetlife

Before I start this one, a couple of things. I don’t normally share much on open forums. I had a bad experience regarding privacy when I first got involved in the lifestyle, so I tend to post rarely, make contact and usually exchange via email, private message or text. BUT with the COVID lockdown so tight here in NYC (I support it), I’m going a bit stir crazy and have been running my Greatest Hits through my mind. I remember most of the words we spoke, maybe 75% of what we said, my head just works that way. The actions are all exactly as they happened,.

My first posts were about a Mormon couple I played with in Utah, this one is going even further in the way back machine to when I first graduated college and moved to NYC in the summer of 89. I had grown up in the suburbs nearby and was somewhat familiar with New York, but there is nothing like living there. Wish I could brag about my amazing apartment overlooking Central Park, but in reality I was living in a small studio in Queens. Of course just about every 20 something who moves to New York was in a similar situation and in Queens I didn’t have to get a roommate.

Like many people here I knew I had a strong kinky streak from puberty onward. And like many here it wasn’t always an itch I could scratch. In college I did manage to hook up with one of my TA’s who had a boyfriend, I thought it was garden variety cheating, but later found out her boyfriend encouraged it and later watched us, but mostly vanilla sex in college, and not a huge volume of that

New York City was actually a tough place to be kinky in the late 80’s early 90’s. AIDS was rampaging through the gay community, people seem to have forgotten how bad and scary it was. Still, kink existed if you knew where to look. For me the answer was The Village Voice and later the New York Press. There really was no internet to speak of BUT, the Voice and the New York Press had pretty active personal ad sections. Yes some of it was the garden variety boy seeks girl, girl seeks boy ads, but there was a steady volume of kinksters seeking like-minded folks. Just like online dating or boards today, you had to be willing to answer a lot of ads or read a lot of replies before getting something worthwhile. I, however, am nothing if not persistent. I answered every ad that looked even remotely interesting to me, though ads from women were comparatively rare. My own ads were almost universally answered by gay or trans men, nothing against them, but not my interest.

Then, I saw one that grabbed my attention. Too many years have gone by for me to recall it verbatim, but an older (late 40’s) couple was looking for someone younger. This was a new ad, most of the kink related ads were repeats every week pretty much permanently. Interesting. They didn’t say much, it wasn’t clear if they wanted someone to play with both of them, but I figured I had nothing to lose. I did have one advantage. They wanted young and I fit the bill. While I was actually 23 I still got carded every time I ordered a drink, and if you understood how easy it was to drink underage in New York, that should give you an idea of how young I looked. I’m not saying I was Brad Pitt. I wasn’t- but I could have walked into any High School and nobody would have blinked.

I mailed in a letter and a Polaroid (remember those?) to their PO box and two days later I had a message on my machine from the wife. I called them back right away, and spoke to the wife. Sondra (NOT SANDRA, Sondra). A few pleasantries, both of us trying to see if the other was a lunatic psycho killer. Then, would I be free to meet them at the Red Lion in the Village the next night? Sure. She had my picture, so they would introduce themselves to me.

I got the Red Lion around 7, I was nervous, I wanted to have a few beers to steady my nerves but had enough presence of mind to know I was going to need to be clearheaded. Club soda and lime, then waited at the bar. After a few minutes they came in. As soon as they walked through I knew it was them, most everyone was in their 20’s or 30’s they were older and were both too well dressed to be tourists. They noticed me at the bar and came over, introducing themselves, we moved over to a table, luckily the place wasn’t too crowded and we had a little privacy.

We were all a bit nervous, as was to be expected. After a minute or two though, I just decided to hell with it. I wasn’t going to let nerves bother me, I wasn’t going to be intimidated by their age or anything else. These two wanted someone like me and I wasn’t going to play the scared little boy. Enough with the chit chat.

I decided I was going to act as if I was interviewing them for an entry level job. In my head I decided I was the boss and they were unemployed and desperate. “So. Why did you decide on me?”

They were taken back by my sudden switch, but she answered quickly enough, “Well, it’s exciting to be with someone younger.”

“What, in particular, makes a younger man exciting?” She hesitated, again, a little nervously, “They have so much energy, excitement.” Sondra had the slightest accent, not quite foreign, but certainly not “New Yawk.”

I noticed her husband who had been mostly silent, but was following the exchange as if he was watching a tennis match, back and forth. They had introduced themselves, but I had been so distracted at first that I had legitimately forgotten his name. “Uh, sorry I missed your name at the bar. “ “Stephen” he said giving me a very odd look, a bit annoyed, but embarrassed too.

“Stephen, you enjoy watching your wife with a younger man?” He tried to act casual, but it rang false, “Yes, it’s a lot of fun”, he might have pulled it off, but his voice has half an octave higher and he immediately swallowed about half his glass of wine. Interesting.

Sondra asked me if I had ever done anything like this before, I told her about my TA in college and her boyfriend. She and Stephen were both obviously fascinated by the tale. When I was done Sondra stared directly at Stephen almost as if I wasn’t these and said, “That sounds delicious.” At the time I didn’t know if that meant I had passed the audition, or if they were going to disappear back to their townhouse/penthouse and just leave it all in their heads. I didn’t ask them about their experiences, not sure why, but I knew I had hit a high note so I decided to end things then and there.

“Well, you have my number, call me if you want to arrange some private time.” They were definitely surprised, I think they expected me to try to get them to do something that night. I just knew they wouldn’t go for that and I wanted to be the one setting the rules right from the start. So back I went to Queens.

When I got home there was a message on my machine from Sondra, Stephen was on the line too. They enjoyed meeting me and wanted to know if I could come to their place Saturday to get to know each other better. They actually gave their address which surprised me, especially since it didn’t have an apartment number.

I waited until the next day to return their call, I did it from the office during the day, just leaving a short reply on their machine. I did make a stop on my way home that night to check out their address, it wasn’t a doorman apartment building, but a full townhouse. Those of you who know New York understand, Sondra and Stephen (funny how I always used her name first), were very wealthy.

Luckily I was new to my job and busy as hell, so that helped make the next two days fly by. Saturday came and I wasn’t sure how to handle things. I knew they wanted “younger”, but how did that fit into an invitation to their townhouse? I decided to go with black jeans, black button down shirt, the basic Johnny Cash outfit that got me into downtown bars rather than strapping on my best work suit. I still didn’t look old enough to drink but I also didn’t look like I was trying too hard to please them.

I waited around the corner for a while so I would be a good ten minutes late then rang their bell, half expecting an English butler to open the door. Just Stephen, wearing stuff that screamed “wealthy”. My first college roommate had been rich. He was nice enough, normally he dressed like the rest of us, but when his family came to visit, they all wore a uniform, even if it was just jeans, you know they cost a couple of hundred bucks, I can’t explain why, but you could tell. Stephen shopped at the same store.

He ushered me inside, took my jacket and had me sit in their living room. One thing I noticed right away, the walls had original paintings, and not the kind from Sears. It looked like someone had removed a bunch of pictures from the table next to the window, you could still see the holes in the dust. OK, that’s strange, but as I waited, I figured it was a good sign. They probably didn’t want pictures of Grandmama or the kids looking out at them while they met with their new “friend”.

Stephen came in with a glass of wine for me and a second later Sondra came in. She was also wearing something that screamed money, and she had clearly been to some kind of spa or salon. Every hair was perfectly styled, her makeup looked like it had been done by a pro, nails etc. All this probably cost more than I made in a week. The rich are indeed different from you and me.

We started off with the normal small talk people make. Did you have any trouble finding the place? How do you like the wine? Oh it's delicious. Stephen started to brag about knowing the people who owned the vineyard, but Sondra gave him “A LOOK”, and he fell silent. I had only a sip or two just to be polite, I wasn’t going to allow myself even a buzz until this thing was fully played out.

Sondra got up to give her empty glass to Stephen, as he went to fill it she came over and sat next to me, very close. He handed her the wine then went back to his seat.

Sondra looked me up and down and said, “you look like you’re about to go clubbing, dear,” then reached across and started stroking my shirt with the back of her hand.

“I was considering it, maybe meeting some friends, it depends on how much energy I have.” And that was it. She reached across and kissed me. For a second I was shocked but had enough presence of mind not to let it show. I responded right away and after only a minute or two both our hands began wandering. She started rubbing my cock through my pants, I went for her breasts. After a few minutes of this, Sondra stood up. She never even looked over at Stephen, but he came behind her, unzipped her dress and went right back and sat down. Sondra stood in front of me in her bra and panties. Three decades later I can close my eyes and see it as clearly as I did that night. She was clearly in her late 40’s, thin, but soft, she worked on her body, but she was 48, maybe 49. And unbelievably sexy standing there, absolutely exuding desire and lust. Amazing.

I pulled her to me and began kissing her navel which was about eye level. She grabbed the back of my head and I started to kiss my way down to her pussy. This was before waxing became de rigueur, she had a trimmed but full bush inside those panties, and I kissed and chewed at it for a few moments, then reached out with my right hand and started stroking between her legs my left circled around her ass. She ground her hips into me while I worked on her, then I stood up intending to take off my clothes. Sondra grabbed me by the hand and started out of the room going upstairs. I glanced back at Stephen, he didn’t move, he just sat there sipping his wine.

We got up to her bedroom and I noticed several bare hooks on the wall, more family photos taken down for the night. Sondra started to undress me. When I was naked she reached behnd her chest and undid her bra. Her tits were heavy, but her nipples were amazing, they looked like they were carved out of marble, sticking straight out. She climbed down onto the bed, before I joined her, I reached inside my pants and took out a string of condoms, I could tell it almost broke the mood for a second, but she was too far gone.

We began kissing again but Sondra broke off to work her way down to my cock, which was as hard as I can ever remember it being. Licking, licking all around then open and right down to the hilt in one go. I reached down and grabbed a fistful of her hair, she opened her eyes to look at me, but I wasn’t going to play the naïve little boy, I looked right back down at her and pushed her head down to engulf me fully again. She didn’t resist and I didn’t hold her down, just worked with her to get a good rhythm going. She didn’t back off at all as I worked closer to orgasm, She knew it was coming and I let loose in her mouth, she popped up to the top and sucked out every last drop and swallowed it right down. Impressive. She kissed her way back up my chest, while I got my breath back. I never had any problem kissing someone who’s just gone down on me, she had swallowed every drop anyway. I gave her a deep kiss, I think she was a bit surprised then she started to move her body up, positioning her cunt over my mouth.

I love to eat pussy, and I was absolutely thrilled to be tasting Sondra’s cunt, but I wasn’t going to stay like this, her grinding into me. I outweighed her by a good 50 pounds so I pushed her hips back while raising myself up, basically pushing her onto her back while I moved my lower body around. Now she was on her back and I was holding her knees apart, she was wide open and exposed to me. I lowered my head back down and enjoyed the best meal I had had since I moved to New York. After a fair bit, I could feel her start to tense, she put her hands down to my head and started in with some high pitched yips, then her cunt spasmed and the rest of her body followed. I raised up and she gave me a wet open mouthed kiss, tasting her own juices.

We both lay back in her bed, caressing each other while we gathered our energy for the next round. I was already almost as hard as I had been for round one. Then we both heard the pop of a wine bottle being opened downstairs, we looked at each other and smiled absolutely evilly at each other. We were both enjoying Stephen downstairs listening and drinking while we went to town on each other.

At this point I grabbed a condom and rolled it on. Again, I saw her give an uncertain look, but she didn’t say anything. I wanted to be safe, but I also knew that a condom would delay things and give me a bit of an edge, I was going to have to fuck Sondra to the point where she knew I wasn’t some boytoy.

We started out with her crawling over to me, then lowering her cunt onto my dick. I was fine with that, it felt great and I wanted her to work herself up. I lay back and let my hands wander, I played with her beautiful nipples, stroked her back, then reached up to her face, pushing a finger in front of her mouth. She began sucking on my finger as she ground her clit into my crotch and worked my cock in and out. I wasn’t anywhere near cumming, but she let out a small squeal, maybe a little orgasm. I pulled my hand from her face, my finger was well coated with her spit. At this point I reached down with both hands and pulled her ass cheeks apart as she kept moving up and down. Then I moved my wet index finger to her asshole. She looked down at me with wide eyes, then as I pushed inside she thrust even harder and held still as I worked it in halfway to the second knuckle, then closed her eyes.

I took advantage of her stillness to move her so again she was laying on her back. I got up and quickly moved to the foot of the bed and grabbed he legs. I wasn’t sure she could take it, but I put her legs over my shoulders and started to fuck her while I was standing and she lay back on the bed. She was in great shape, gym or yoga, and there was no difficulty as I pounded into her with her feet up behind my ears. She started to reach down to massage her clit but I beat her to it and began to press into her clit with my thumb with every stroke. She kept up with me for a while, pushing her hips up with every stroke, but I started swirling my thumb just a bit and that pushed her into an intense orgasm and after she stopped shaking she was limp.

At this point I knew I had won, I pulled back, rolled her over and moved her so she was resting on her thighs, half doggy, half flat on the mattress. I went to town, pounding her cunt and after maybe only twenty strokes, I started making some noise indicating I was close. “Cum in me cum in me, cum in me,” I could hear her grunt that into the mattress. I lost it and it was all I could do to keep standing.

After what seemed like an eternity, I pulled out of Sondra and lay down next to her on the bed. She moved up a bit and began kissing my thighs, then my crotch. Next thing I know she has the condom off and is cleaning off my cock. She only did it for a few seconds, she wasn’t looking for round three, I always thought it was her signal that I was the top, not her.

And I was.
Last edited by ROC131 on Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

guitarman
Virgin

Re: The Townhouse

Unread post by guitarman » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:29 am

Great start! Then what?

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:54 am

Enjoyed this immensely
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

ROC131
Virgin

Unread post by ROC131 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:24 am

guitarman wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:29 am
Great start! Then what?
We met on a regular basis for most of that fall and winter. Will have to see what/if I can post about some of those times.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:43 pm

great story