Back To The Townhouse

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
ROC131
Virgin

Back To The Townhouse

Unread post by ROC131 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:29 pm

See Part 1, I originally posted all of these on FetLife

I saw Sondra three or four more times over the next couple of months. She and Stephen would call, maybe leave a message and make arrangements for me to come over. Generally it followed the script from out first time together, I arrive, some small talk over wine, then very quickly Sondra would start to come on to me while her husband watched. He would unzip her, then we would both head upstairs for some pretty damn good sex.

BUT. After the first couple of times, it started to feel like a formula. I wasn’t sure what to do. I got a tremendous kick out of sex with this well put together rich woman, especially with her husband sitting downstairs listening. But things had to move, I wasn’t interested in performing some kind of ritual every couple of weeks and I could tell she was feeling something similar. Our last time together, she had been a little, pushy, whiny when we were together especially when I wanted to change positions or have her suck my cock. The word now might be “bratty”, I didn’t know what to call it back then, but I knew it meant something. I wanted to do something about it. I was always a go big or go home person and sometimes if I ended up just going home, that’s life.

The next time Sondra and Stephen called, I decided to push back- hard.

“I’m kind of surprised to hear from you.”

Sondra seemed a little taken aback, “It hasn’t been that long”

“No, but you really haven’t seemed all that interested the last couple of times I’ve come over”

“No, that’s not true, Steven and I adore having you visit”

“Look, I don’t come over to visit, I’m not one of your friends from the Hamptons. I come over to fuck you. And if you don’t like the way I fuck, we should just part company and move on”.

I could hear Stephen in the background, I have no idea if he was telling Sondra to hang up or to get me to come over, later found out it was the latter. Sondra tried to pretend she didn’t know what I meant, but I knew damn well she did. On the one hand I was sure she wasn’t used to anyone talking to her that way. The rich pay big bucks to get their asses kissed by just about everyone they interact with. On the other hand, I knew she wanted me to be the forceful one.

“Why don’t you come over on Friday and we can talk more?”

I waited for about ten seconds, then responded “I’ll come over, but we’re going to do things my way.”

Silence from them for a few seconds, then “We’ll see you Friday at 8.”

I had two days to plan what I was going to do. I knew that it really wasn’t worth continuing if we were all following a script but it wasn’t as if I was drowning in sex, especially the non-vanilla kind. Still If I was going to be kinky, I was going to do it on my terms. If that matched with Sondra and Stephen, great. If not, good luck to them it was fun while it lasted. Once I decided that, everything else seemed clear. I started planning for Friday night.

I am early for everything. If I’m late it’s because there was some kind of major catastrophe or, very rarely, because I want to be. That night I wanted to be 20 minutes late. Stephen was completely buzzed when he answered the door, his ears were beet red, they always looked that way at the end of the night, he must have had a couple of glasses of wine waiting for me to show. He looked at me as I came into the living room, I was carrying a small gym bag, he tried to take it when I gave him my coat, I kept the bag.

Instead of sitting down and accepting a glass of wine, I stayed standing, holding my bag. When Sondra came into the room, I put it down on a table by the hallway and walked across the room. Sondra sat down on the sofa and patted the spot next to her. I just looked at her, then reached down with my right hand, to stroke the side of her face. She moved over and started to kiss my hand and wrist, but I tightened my hand over her very well-coiffed hair, then moved my other hand to grab a fistful on the other side. I held her tightly while she still tried to kiss my right wrist.

As I said, go big or go home, and I went big. Without saying a word, I pulled my right had away, keeping a grip with my left then undid my pants. I wasn’t wearing any underwear, and my cock sprung out right level with her mouth. Understand, we had never had any kind of actual sex in front of Stephen. He had seen his wife kiss me, be naked, be touched by me, but all the actual sex was upstairs, in earshot but not in front of him. I had no idea if he was going to object, cry, scream, or think I was OK with him joining us- which I had decided, I wasn’t. And Sondra, how would she react? Push me away, who did I think I was?

I still can’t honestly say how much she moved and how much I pulled, but after only two or three seconds my cock was inside her wet mouth, her tongue pushing the underside against the roof of her mouth. Now I had both hands holding her hair and I was moving her head back and forth. I didn’t need to push or pull hard she was enjoying this, but I held her hair tight enough that I knew it stung a little. I was running things tonight and I wasn’t going to let her forget it.

After a few minutes of that I pushed her back a bit and my cock came out with an audible “pop”. As Sondra took a few deep breaths I turned toward Stephen. He was staring, open mouthed, obviously turned on and his whole face was so red he looked like he was wearing makeup. I pulled Sondra to her feet and moved her toward the stairs, leaving my pants behind. As I grabbed my bag on the way up, she turned to look at me. I put my left hand on her back and she kept walking up the stairs.

I stopped right at the top of the stairs and pushed Sondra into the nearest open door. I wasn’t going to their bedroom tonight. I had never gotten the official tour, but I had been there enough times to know this room was Stephen’s office, probably a “study” since I don’t think he had worked a day in his life. The room had a wide, ceiling high window facing out the front of the house. There was a huge old desk facing away from that window. I guided Sondra over and pressed up behind her pushing her against the window. I started to kiss her neck and ears forcing her body up against the glass. She moved her legs apart and I went to work. Both my hands were touching every inch of her underneath that loose dress. I ripped her sheer panties and they dropped to the floor, now I was grinding my cock between her ass cheeks as I worked my hand inside her very wet cunt. She ground against me, but I allowed her almost no freedom to move. All this time she was pressed against the glass, anyone walking down that block could have looked up and seen her.

Finally I pulled her away from the glass. I kicked the office chair away from the desk and pushed her face down onto the desk. She put her hand up toward her head to lift herself up but I pulled them back behind her. I held her wrists together with one hand and reached into my bag. Click, click she was now handcuffed. She didn’t fight me or pull away, she just groaned deeply and pushed her ass back against my cock.

I now had her bent over her husband’s desk her dress still clinging to her middle but her tits and cunt were fully exposed. Her legs were spread wide and I finally worked my way inside her, no condom, just raw. I didn’t move fast. I took my time, moving deep in, then slowly back out. Despite her age, Sondra was tight as heck and knew how to work my cock with her cunt. I enjoyed the view of my dick pushing in and out while her asshole winked at me. Then, moving my hand back- Smack, not too hard, but enough. Sondra caught her breath but kept pushing back and forth against my cock. Three or four more smacks against her ass. Then one last one, “MINE” I said as my hand hit her ass. Nothing even remotely close to a bruise, but I could see the redness form.

Then back into the bag. I took a thick dollop of lube and worked it onto thy thumb and fingers. I had had a finger in Sondra’s ass before, but just the one and never too deep. Now I started to work my lubed thumb into her brown hole. This was something new, I could feel her hesitate, but then she pushed her ass back onto both my cock and my thumb. I worked both in and out together, a nice rhythm, but I wasn’t finished. I moved my thumb back and replaced it with my index and middle fingers together, working it into the first knuckle, then almost to the second. She took it like a champ and I knew I was going to cum soon.

“Slut, my fucking slut” I repeated as I stroked my dick and fingers in and out of her holes. She just squealed and pushed back more. I started to cum and it felt like it started in the soles of my feet and went all the way through to the top of my head. I flooded her cunt and pushed my two fingers into her as deep as I could get them.

As I came down, she lay across the desk panting heavily, my cum oozing out of her hole (nobody called them creampies back then). It occurred to me Sondra had enjoyed the hell out of that, but she hadn’t actually cum. I started to stroke her back as she purred in appreciation. Then my touches gradually got firmer; she kept responding. I worked my right hand down between her legs while still touching her back and her legs with my left. I worked my hand up underneath and went to work on her clit, in a minute or two she was having a powerful orgasm right in the middle of it, I pulled my hand back and Slap, right onto her cheek.- “MINE”.

Sondra let go with stream of well, let’s be kind and call it squirt all over Stephen’s desk and carpet. When it was over, I unlocked the cuffs, we both sat on the couch to one side of the study. After a minute she climbed into my lap and we made out like teenagers for so long, Stephen came up and looked in the door before hurrying back downstairs. I know my cock was ready for another round, but Sondra was not. I dressed and left them to it.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Re: Back To The Townhouse

Unread post by eater » Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:55 pm

very hot