More III

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
ROC131
Virgin

More III

Unread post by ROC131 » Sun May 03, 2020 4:20 pm

As with the others, first posted on FetLife.

Diane’s first night at my place had been a rousing success. I was proud of her and aroused by her. I had enjoyed myself as much as she had even without taking off a stitch of my clothes. Neither of us was looking for a traditional girlfriend or boyfriend, we weren’t having sleepovers. After decompressing we went and got something to eat, then I drove her home.

She called me the next day, I remember it was absolutely pissing rain and I stayed in and slept much later than I normally did, the phone woke me. After a few minutes of awkward chat, she said, “Last night was special.”

“Thanks, you showed some guts, I’m impressed.”

“What do you mean?”

“I takes courage to think about what you want and act on it. Especially if it’s something that other people don’t understand.”

“Nooo they wouldn’t.”

“Most people will be OK with almost anything, but sex that’s off the beaten path freaks them out. Everyone thinks that someone who is even slightly submissive needs a therapist and anyone who’s dominant belongs in jail.”

She paused for a second, “You think I’m submissive?”

“What I told you about my past were all stories about me being dominant with whoever I was with. Not rude, not violent or hateful, DOMINANT. With someone who wanted to be with me doing what we were doing.”

“I know, but it sounds. . .” she trailed off.

“Don’t worry about the label. You don’t have to wear a scarlet ‘S’ for the rest of your life. Think about what you want and explore what you think is exciting. ”

She took a second to absorb what I was saying then, “When we were together, you didn’t um, ‘finish’. You didn’t even get undressed.”

“Well I did have to change my shirt,” we both laughed. So many of her juices had dripped down I did have to change my shirt before we went to dinner. “Last night was a night where I focused everything on you. Maybe it sounds all New Agey, but all my energy was on you. You let go and gave yourself over, what we did wasn’t just a little bit of advanced foreplay it’s an end in and of itself.”

“Yeah, I felt like, finished, complete, but then when we were eating I did kind of feel a little selfish”

“Not at all.”

“Last night was the first time anyone ever,” even though we were on the phone I know she was reddening with embarrassment, “uh tied my hands”. I had tied her legs too, but why quibble?

“And you enjoyed it, it was what you wanted and you took pleasure in it. Don’t let yourself feel guilty.”

“No it’s not that, it’s just it’s . . . I’m glad to do new stuff, but it’s a little embarrassing you’ve done way more and I haven’t.”

“I have more experience than you, but that’s all that means, I’m not better, just let’s say ‘well-travelled’.” She laughed a bit.

“Well I want to do things. With you”

“We are definitely on the same page, but remember you don’t have to do everything all at once.”

“Next time, can I, I never. . uh I never made a guy cum with my mouth, I mean I never really. . “

“You’ve never given a blow job. Well neither have I” She laughed, but I knew she was embarrassed.

“Look, you don’t have to feel ashamed of anything you’ve done, and especially anything you haven’t done. You’re taking control of it”

Diane let out a little laugh, “by giving up control.”

“Yes, that’s exactly right, but it’s your choice to go down that road, and I have to tell you I think the subs get more out of this than the doms. I love it, but the subs who go with it are just transported.” Years later I would hear someone call this “subspace”, but back then I knew what it was but it didn’t have a label. “I’ll tell you want, do you feel up for getting together tonight?’

Diane answered right away, “Sure, yes”

“Great, we can try something new.”

I picked Diane up at her apartment in the East Village and drove back to my place. It was late afternoon, before dinner. I don’t like playing on a full stomach. We settled into my living room, had some wine and chatted just to take the edge off. I am nothing if not direct so I put my glass down and looked straight on at Diane, she knew we were starting.

“So you’ve never taken a man into your mouth?” I used a stern tone, not loud, but direct.

“Uh no,” she started to look down, but I made sure to hold her eye, she kept looking at me.

“Did you think it was wrong?”

“I guess, I mean in high school they were really mean to any girl who was supposed to have done it, and then in college, well those guys just.”

I nodded, “yeah, the frat guys.” Diane had told me about the couple of guys she had slept with in college, both drunken hookups at fraternity parties, they according to Diane- had a hard time keeping hard.

“One of them tried, but I just didn’t . . .”

“You were the good girl, good girls don’t suck strange boy’s cocks.” She flinched, but didn’t look away. I moved closer to her reaching out, “Well, you’re not really a good girl anymore.” We began kissing, then touching each other, but after a couple of minutes, I stood up. Diane reached for my belt, but I took her by the hand and led her into the bedroom. I already had a pillow on the floor next to the bed. I stood next to it and pushed her gently but firmly down to her knees. This time I let her undo my pants, I kicked them away. As I pulled off my shirt and stood next to the bed I felt her kissing around the base of my cock.

“What a bad, bad girl.” She looked up at me, “Bad girls deserve what they get”, I reached down and held her hair, she knew what I wanted, opened her mouth and I slipped my cock inside.

She instinctively knew to move her head forward and back, I moved my hands down to either side of her head to guide her. I let her continue like this for a while enjoying the view from above, but then pulled back. She looked up, a bit surprised. “Get undressed,” I sat down then moved to the top of the bed, watching her get undressed. Only yesterday she had been reluctant, hoping to get undressed in private, cover her body, likely embarrassed a bit by her size. Nothing like that today, I remember thinking to myself, well that didn’t take long.

When Diane was naked she started to crawl up toward me from the foot of the bed. When she got about halfway up, I stopped her, “You’re not finished. I’m not finished.” For a second her nervousness returned, but then she adjusted herself between my spread legs, opened her mouth and took me inside again. Her head bobbed up and down working up a delicious amount of suction, I controlled her pace with my hands. After a few minutes, I could feel her get a little tired, I pulled myself out of her mouth and let her take a few breaths. She looked up at me, obviously pleased with herself. I raised my knees up, then pushed her head back, “Get my balls.” She hesitated again for a second, she hadn’t expected this, maybe had never heard of it. But then she was working one ball, then the other into her mouth, saliva dripping down between my legs. This went on for a bit, then I pulled her back up and moved my legs flat again.

“I’m going to cum. And you’re going to take it all. You’re going to swallow my cum. EVERY DROP.” I wondered how she would react. “No, I can’t.” “Oh, don’t ask me to do that” Would she move away at the last minute? For now she just looked at me, lowered her head and went back to work.

Diane moved up and down with some purpose, she may have lacked experience, but she was plenty game. I kept my grip on both sides of my head, but she didn’t need me to force her. Then, my breathing got deeper, and I started to grunt, “Yes, don’t stop, don’t you dare stop.” I pushed her had down that last bit, then pulled back an inch and let loose in her mouth. Spurt after spurt, her first taste of cum, she took it all. All of it. Then I watched her adams apple go down as she swallowed every drop.

She let loose of my cock, and looked up at me for approval. I smiled, “Not a good girl at all”