Almost There, Cuckold Spanking

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
mattyg_2671
Experienced

Almost There, Cuckold Spanking

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:16 am

Please see my "Almost There Pics" thread in hotties for the full story and photos of my beautiful wife. The last couple of nights have been a wild ride and I wanted to recount them but wasn't sure where to post. There are no pics to accompany this so it doesn't seem right to add it to my post in the Hotties section...

This "story" actually happened last night, let me know if you like it. First a tiny bit of background...(sorry for the slight repeat from my other thread).

I confessed my cuckold fantasy to my 45yo wife of 15 years a couple of years ago, and since then we have progressed from total rejection of the idea to where it now seems inevitable over the next few weeks. Since I told her, she's had some interesting encounters like going out with an ex and ending up at his place sucking his big cock, and having cyber sex with a potential FWB. Things I never thought she would do. We created an account on Ashley Madison and she has had fun talking to a few guys on there that she really likes. One asked where he could cum and she said "Wherever you want. Pussy, face, tits, ass. All good!" She also told them all that she would like a dominant man to "fuck her doggy style while slapping her ass and pulling her hair" and also to be handcuffed to the bed and fucked hard. She has even told me that she would try anal with a hot guy if he wanted it. This is something I would never get! I'm learning a lot about my wife, and part of the turn on is that she has always been so prim and proper. I never imagined she could be so dirty!

She says she wants to be submissive with others, but she is starting to get very dominant with me. Recently she has been smacking me with her hand and she admits she likes hurting me (she knows I love it too!). Last night after she finished messaging ants swapping pics on AM we went outside into our garden for a cigarette, unfortunately it was raining quite hard. She pulled my pants down and told me to pull my t-shirt up with one hand and hold her drink with the other. She then made me stand in the pouring rain like that, exposed from the neck to the knees while she was under the canopy smoking and taunting me about the size of my cock (it was rock hard!) compared to the guys on AM and looking at me with contempt as I obediently stood in the rain. Occasionally she would summon me to hand her the drink, she would give it back to me then twist my nipples really hard with her fingernails. Sometimes she would stroke my cock and then grab my balls and squeeze them, or pinch and pull my cock upwards until I was on my toes yelping in pain. She giggled that she was just trying to stretch it to make it bigger. Each time I would have to say "Thank you" and ask for it to be more painful, then she would push me back into the rain until I was summoned again. She told me not to meet her eyes or to look at her, to look at the ground only. I must have looked quite a sight, meekly looking at the ground getting soaking wet, naked with my erect cock pointing at the sky! It was difficult because she was wearing small shorts showing off her beautiful feet and legs. When she caught me stealing glances it would start a session of pinching and twisting. She even made me look into her eyes whilst she slapped me hard on the cheek a few times. All through this she had been warning me not to spill her drink. After a particularly hard slap she told me that I had spilled her wine (I don't think I did!). She put her face close to mine and said "I hope you're prepared for the consequences." The look on her face was almost malicious, she seemed to be in a state of sadistic arousal and I loved it.

She ordered me inside the house and followed behind, laughing as I waddled with my pants around my ankles. She told me to bring a spatula from the kitchen.

"Which one should I bring?" I asked.
"The metal one" she replied.
Holy shit, I thought, a metal spatula.

I felt a delicious mixture of fear and excitement. The spatula looked evil, and as I brought it to her I knew she was in a mood to do some damage with it. She could see I was a little scared so she stroked my head to calm me.

"Don't be scared, this will probably hurt me as much as it will hurt you," she then laughed and added "actually no that's not right is it? We both know it will hurt you much more."

I let out a groan and she warned me "You're not going to be a baby about this and make a fuss, are you?". I shook my head. "Good boy, please try and take it like a man." She added.

She gave my cock a playful slap with the spatula and then grasped it and wanked it a couple of times. "After all, it's no good pretending that you don't want me to spank you, your little cock is telling me all i need to know"

She led me over to the sofa by my cock and had me bend over the back of the sofa with my forehead on the cushions, and my dick squeezed delightfully against the leather. My ass cheeks were pushed out and totally exposed, I was shaking a little as I have never been spanked so I didn't know what to expect. She didn't start gently! The first blow felt like an explosion of fire on my ass. She did it again and again, all over my cheeks and I was crying out in pain, but saying "thank you" each time. I absolutely loved the fierce heat of the pain, and the evil way she treating me. She paused and pulled my head up with a fistful of hair.

"Beg me to hit you harder" she demanded so I did, I begged for it again and again "Harder" and "Harder pleeeease".

She laughed again and reached between my legs from behind to pull my balls viciously down and backwards, which made them exposed to the spatula. When she started again she really let loose, spanking me with that spatula for all its worth, ocacasionally catching my balls with the odd blow, making me squeal like a girl and her laugh louder. Throughout, I was begging her to hit me harder and thanking her. She made me jerk off as she spanked me, and she only stopped when I came all over the back of the sofa and floor. She made me lick up my cum, and then kiss her feet and legs to say thank you.

She told one of the guys on AM about this, he was intrigued and wanted to know all about it. When she eventually cuckolds me, she has told me that the price for me to be there to watch is a repeat performance in front of the guy. My face must have been a picture, because she said "Don't try to pretend you wouldn't love that, I know you too well. I bet you're hard right now just thinking about it." She was right, she really knows me well! That level of humiliation is my ultimate cuckold fantasy.

This morning she made me show her my ass which is red raw, a little bit scratched and even cut in some places. It feels like a pleasant warm glow to remind me of last night.

She admitted again that although she feels bad about the bruises on my chest and my cock, and also the state of my ass, she really enjoys being mean to me, which overrides the guilt. She showed me the spatula, she hit me so hard that it is completely bent out of shape. So she has ordered a leather spanker and a proper braided riding crop from Amazon to punish me for breaking the spatula with my ass. I can't wait for them to arrive.

I have the most amazing wife!

seydonar
Trainable

Re: Almost There, Cuckold Spanking

Unread post by seydonar » Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:20 am

So very hot!

elina

Unread post by elina » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:16 am

Dear Mattyg

Your Wife obviously is a natural Cuckoldress and Mistress.

I suspect that many people, like me, who has been looking at your picture thread, did not discover this one at all.

Your Wife is spectacular, inside and outside.

Did the leather spanker and riding crop arrive yet?

Sincerely
elina

becontree2001uk
Player

Unread post by becontree2001uk » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:59 am

Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to reading more about your experiences

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:48 pm

Thanks for the messages. The leather riding crop and the leather paddle arrived a couple of weeks ago. I wasn't sure that the crop would be sturdy or painful enough from gone pictures, but Jesus, it is quite a weapon. It's 60cm long and made of some kind of braided fibres. As soon as it arrived I unpacked it and gave it a couple of "swishes" and it made a satisfying "whip" noise through the air. My wife tried it on a cushion and it made a pretty loud thud. She touched the deep impression left on the fabric, and looked at me, then at the crop. It was hard to place the look on her face, it was a mixture of awe, amazement and something akin to hunger. She said "Oh my god!" and laughed quietly. She looked back at me with a raised eyebrow and a steely look in her eye, "You better be sure about this because you know I'm not going to hold back, don't you?". I felt a chill run through me, but my dick was throbbing. I felt my cheeks flush as I nodded and meekly whispered "I know". I showed her my hard-on through my pants, she sauntered over to where I was sitting and used her hand to rub my cock a couple of times. "I think I'm going to enjoy this." She held out the crop to me and told me to store it somewhere safe until we needed it.

A couple of days later we had been enjoying a few late night drinks at home and she seemed on edge with a few things that had annoyed her during the day. I hesitatingly offered that if she needed to vent her frustrations I was willing to be used for the purpose, and reminded her of her new implements. There followed a negotiation;

"You're willing to do that for me?" She almost sneered, "You mean you WANT to do that for me?"

"Of course I do!"

"Convince me", she said.

She the made me beg her to cane me with the crop. She made me beg and beg until she finally agreed to give me 7 strokes.

She sternly told me to get upstairs, get naked and lie face down on the bed and wait for her while she finished her glass of wine.

When she came through the door she had removed her skirt and donned a pair of heels. I drink her in with my eyes, but she barked at me to bury my head in the pillow and warned me not to look at her.

She made me open my legs and pushed the head of the crop between my legs where it rubbed against my balls and against my dick. I pushed my ass up and she threatened to push the crop into my asshole.

The first stroke felt like it had literally cut my ass in two, I yelped out loud. At that point I didn't think I could take 6 more. I remember thinking that I had seriously underestimated both the crop and the viciousness of my wife. She didn't' stop at 7 strokes. She really got into taunting me and seemed to love the suffering she was inflicting so much that she laughed and giggled as I writhed in pain on the bed as she made me beg for more and more. She continued for maybe 30 minutes until it wa clear I was at my limit. At that point she made me turn over, and seeing my hard-on, she made me jerk-off while she smacked my thighs and balls really hard with the paddle until I came all over my stomach. At which point she threw her head back, laughed out loud again, then I watched her beautiful ass and legs as turned and left the room, closing the door behind her.

deeton_uk
Prepubescent

Unread post by deeton_uk » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:23 am

Love your threads, your wife sounds and looks like one in a million, You're a very lucky man, wonder how she'd feel about chastity?

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:33 pm

this borders on cuckold abuse and a battered cuck ........but hot :whip:

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:40 am

So, how have things developed over the last couple of years?

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:15 pm

How have things progressed...? Well she sees her ex-boyfriend occasionally and as that progressed to be her main source of sexual satisfaction, she eventually informed me that although she loved me and wanted to stay married, she was no longer going to allow me to have sex with her, she wanted to save that pleasure just for her ex. So I don't get to fuck her.

She knew that I would love the pain, angst, jealousy, humiliation of being denied and she was right! It's so frustrating but so hot at the same time, I don't really understand it. She says sex with me is not worth it for her because I'm so bad in bed but she loves how I crave for her. She likes teasing me with her body and she sometimes lets me jerk off over her feet while she makes fun of me and the size of my cock. She says she likes seeing how worked up and frustrated she can make me while I'm begging! My cock is actually probably average size, but she says it's the smallest she's had. She says it's much smaller than her ex's and she likes comparing me to him. He's a bit of an asshole but he's physically bigger than me, more masculine and she likes how dominant he is with her. She absolutely loves sucking his cock.

His cock is probably around 8" and quite thick (I've seen pics of it). I guess mine is around 6". Of course I'm ok with everything, more than ok! And she knows that I am, my cock gives me away when she's taunting me about how she only has sex with him, and he can have her any way he wants, pretty much anytime (which is not actually that often in reality) while the most I get is to hump her leg! He's fully aware of our dynamic, to my humiliation she tells him everything and he thinks it's crazy. The story of how she started to deny me is pretty hot, maybe I'll get around to writing it sometime.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:07 am

Thanks for the update. Hope things progress for you.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:30 am

I'd love to hear more about your ongoing relationship with your wife. it sounds like you are not involved when she sees him.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:21 am

MattyG,
I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a chastity cage in your future with your wife/Domme/Cuckoldress adding the role of Keyholder to her resume.

elina

Unread post by elina » Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:06 am

Thanks matty-g

I would tend to agree with Open2it,

I thrust your wonderful Wife is using Her whips on you regularly now and that the natural next step will be to lock you up in chastity. Have you suggested that to Her?

Sincerely
elina

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:58 pm

that's intense

antidote2909
Trainable

Unread post by antidote2909 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:47 pm

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:48 pm
Thanks for the messages. The leather riding crop and the leather paddle arrived a couple of weeks ago. I wasn't sure that the crop would be sturdy or painful enough from gone pictures, but Jesus, it is quite a weapon. It's 60cm long and made of some kind of braided fibres. As soon as it arrived I unpacked it and gave it a couple of "swishes" and it made a satisfying "whip" noise through the air. My wife tried it on a cushion and it made a pretty loud thud. She touched the deep impression left on the fabric, and looked at me, then at the crop. It was hard to place the look on her face, it was a mixture of awe, amazement and something akin to hunger. She said "Oh my god!" and laughed quietly. She looked back at me with a raised eyebrow and a steely look in her eye, "You better be sure about this because you know I'm not going to hold back, don't you?". I felt a chill run through me, but my dick was throbbing. I felt my cheeks flush as I nodded and meekly whispered "I know". I showed her my hard-on through my pants, she sauntered over to where I was sitting and used her hand to rub my cock a couple of times. "I think I'm going to enjoy this." She held out the crop to me and told me to store it somewhere safe until we needed it.

A couple of days later we had been enjoying a few late night drinks at home and she seemed on edge with a few things that had annoyed her during the day. I hesitatingly offered that if she needed to vent her frustrations I was willing to be used for the purpose, and reminded her of her new implements. There followed a negotiation;

"You're willing to do that for me?" She almost sneered, "You mean you WANT to do that for me?"

"Of course I do!"

"Convince me", she said.

She the made me beg her to cane me with the crop. She made me beg and beg until she finally agreed to give me 7 strokes.

She sternly told me to get upstairs, get naked and lie face down on the bed and wait for her while she finished her glass of wine.

When she came through the door she had removed her skirt and donned a pair of heels. I drink her in with my eyes, but she barked at me to bury my head in the pillow and warned me not to look at her.

She made me open my legs and pushed the head of the crop between my legs where it rubbed against my balls and against my dick. I pushed my ass up and she threatened to push the crop into my asshole.

The first stroke felt like it had literally cut my ass in two, I yelped out loud. At that point I didn't think I could take 6 more. I remember thinking that I had seriously underestimated both the crop and the viciousness of my wife. She didn't' stop at 7 strokes. She really got into taunting me and seemed to love the suffering she was inflicting so much that she laughed and giggled as I writhed in pain on the bed as she made me beg for more and more. She continued for maybe 30 minutes until it wa clear I was at my limit. At that point she made me turn over, and seeing my hard-on, she made me jerk-off while she smacked my thighs and balls really hard with the paddle until I came all over my stomach. At which point she threw her head back, laughed out loud again, then I watched her beautiful ass and legs as turned and left the room, closing the door behind her.
I realise my question is non erotic related. Could you tell us how the rest of the night and next day went. After the merciless whipping :) was there cuddling, talking, did you discuss limits. Just curious.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:01 am

Hi. This was a long time ago now, so sorry I don’t remember the detail. Back then it was when I was still allowed to have sex with her, I had full access to her body, so we could have fucked or we might have masturbated each other, not sure. I’ve just posted the update in my cuckold thread from my punishment today, so you can see what happens nowadays in a bit more detail.