Our story

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
mac_p300
Prepubescent

Our story

Unread post by mac_p300 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:35 am

Hi guys and girls,
I thought I would share our story with you. We are a married couple, been together almost 20 years, both been married before. My wife is a very sexy BBW, now just turned 60 but you wouldn't know it, I am a couple of years older. We started swinging with other couples very early in our relationship but it kind of fizzled out because it was so difficult to actually
find genuine couples! We started going down the "single guy" route about 10 years ago when I booked a hotel room for her 50th birthday and secretly arranged for a black guy with a huge cock to visit us. It was a complete surprise for her, but she loved it so much we started doing it regularly for about 5 or 6 years. I love watching her being fucked especially by black guys and even more so bareback when they cum inside her. But as we got older this kind of fizzled out too, except for one guy who we still see sometimes. He is in his thirties with a nice big cock and we go and visit him at his house where my wife gets used and abused by both of us. She loves it all. DP ass/pussy, two cocks in pussy, spit roast, you name it she does it. But the last time we saw him, something else happened. She made me bend over a chair and told him to fuck me. This was a bit of a surprise but I complied, and I must say it was quite an experience! I actually really enjoyed it and my wife got me off with a hand job while he was fucking me. Can't wait for the next time!