A niche for stories; fiction or non.
afagehi7

Re: Helping out some friends

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:16 pm

Crza96 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:09 pm
afagehi7 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:37 pm
Super hot! Is this the true or fantasy part?
Fantasy part? The part before was me telling a story about a real dream I had during that time. Everything else you've read is true, with small bits of embellishment sometimes to make the story work better for these forums.
Gotcha. I just wanted to know if it was an extension of the dream sidebar or back to the original story.

This is super hot. I need you to fuck my wife! No pregnancy but I'm sure we can think up a reason

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:40 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:16 pm
Crza96 wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:
Fantasy part? The part before was me telling a story about a real dream I had during that time. Everything else you've read is true, with small bits of embellishment sometimes to make the story work better for these forums.
Gotcha. I just wanted to know if it was an extension of the dream sidebar or back to the original story.

This is super hot. I need you to fuck my wife! No pregnancy but I'm sure we can think up a reason
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a story in the Library section is real or fiction.

In the Library is the only place here where you are allowed to post fiction, so many of the stories here are fiction.

I also had my doubt if this story was fiction or real life.

Thanks for clarifying.

Crza96
Experienced

Unread post by Crza96 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:46 pm

kaskap79 wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:40 am
afagehi7 wrote:
Crza96 wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:

Sometimes it is hard to tell if a story in the Library section is real or fiction.

In the Library is the only place here where you are allowed to post fiction, so many of the stories here are fiction.

Thanks for clarifying.
Just try to enjoy yourself friend. We're all sharing stories here for fun, whether real or not.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:49 pm

Crza96 wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:46 pm
kaskap79 wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:40 am
afagehi7 wrote:
Crza96 wrote:

Thanks for clarifying.
Just try to enjoy yourself friend. We're all sharing stories here for fun, whether real or not.
We don't mind fantasy stories. I personally enjoy them because you know the author may take direction from the audience.

Just wanted context. It's hot either way. I'm trying to think of a good reason to convince my wife to let you fuck her. Hahaha

silky nylons
Player

Unread post by silky nylons » Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:51 am

BUMP BUMP BUMP. So what the hell happens?!

encourageher
Virgin

Unread post by encourageher » Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:27 pm

I missed this thread in the past. I don't know why.

This scenario certainly makes for a hot hotwife/cuckold awakening!

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:30 pm

great story