A niche for stories; fiction or non.
OOAA

Re: Helping out some friends

Unread post by OOAA » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:29 pm

Hot chapter!!! ;)

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:10 am

I'm still wondering if she tells hubby or keeps it her little secret.

Crza96
Experienced

Unread post by Crza96 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:00 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:10 am
When we were starting this thing, he basically wanted to be ignorant of everything and just pretend it wasn't happening. I really don't think she mentioned anything to him, and was pretty sure they were also having sex to increase their own chances.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:39 am

Crza96 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:00 am
afagehi7 wrote:
When we were starting this thing, he basically wanted to be ignorant of everything and just pretend it wasn't happening. I really don't think she mentioned anything to him, and was pretty sure they were also having sex to increase their own chances.
It's a shame that he wouldn't have found it hot. This may be premature questions but did she get pregnant and did she cut you off when her fertile window was over?

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:47 pm

Crza96 wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:
It might also been hot if she cut him out of sex.... So only you had chances during her window... :twisted:

curious9632
Experienced

Unread post by curious9632 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:29 pm

Very hot, keep it up!!
My curiosity wanders unleashed.

Crza96
Experienced

Unread post by Crza96 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:28 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:39 am
Crza96 wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:
It's a shame that he wouldn't have found it hot. This may be premature questions but did she get pregnant and did she cut you off when her fertile window was over?
To quote Pam from The Office, "It's all part of the presentation".

Crza96
Experienced

Unread post by Crza96 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:52 pm

This next chapter will be all about my shift at work, so you have to experience the anguish of waiting in the same way I did.

I walked into work and put my starbucks in the fridge and got ready to wait on my first few tables. We were running a baked potato pizza special, where the sauce was a ranch dressing sauce and it had sliced potatoes, bacon, white cheddar, and broccoli on the pizza. It was one of my favorite things we made but oddly enough it wasn't a short gymnast bubble butt so I didn't care.

Ok fine.

I pushed through my shift with wild impatience. I remember there was this girl I worked with named Malia, and I flirted pretty aggressively with her to distract myself. We ended up being friends with benefits not that long later, and it actually worked out with no hurt feelings when it was over. The Unicorn, so to speak.
Sabrina and I would send some sexy texts back and forth throughout the shifts, which was cool to know she wasn't losing her heat.

Shift over, I sped home and jumped in the shower. I wanted to get ultra clean and put on some cologne and all that. Tonight was going to be special. I jumped in my car and drove it around another corner; I had the forethought to make sure my roommates wouldn't see my car anywhere. I got close to the place and texted her that I was there.
Before I could knock, the door opened up to...no one? Sabrina opened the door and stood behind it so I wouldn't see her until I came in. I walked in and the first thing that caught my eye was soft warm light from the bedroom. As I swerved my head to behind the door, I saw her standing there in a set of white lingerie. Now I'm not great at labeling fashion, but it was lace, with lace stockings and the thin see through part below her breasts. It was very, very, sexy.

Hi
Hi

She immediately jumped on me and wrapped her legs around me and stuck her tongue so far down my throat that I thought she might choke me. I pushed her into the wall and passionately kissed and caressed each other for several minutes. Eventually I let her down and started rubbing her pussy over her lingerie, while she desperately fiddled with my belt and finally pulled out my VERY horizontal dick. She moaned and gasped between kisses until she broke free from me and dropped to her knees to put my cock in her mouth. She worked it like crazy wtih so much vigor. Just when I thought life couldn't get better, she grabbed my hands and put them on the back of her head. HOLY SHIT, what have I done to this poor, depraved woman? I decided to take it easy on her, as my dick is pretty big and I didn't want to go too crazy. After her attempting to deep throat me and hold it for about 5 seconds, she popped her head back gasping.
At that point, I decided it was time to move on, so I picked her up and brought her to the bedroom.

That soft light I saw was a whole bunch of candles adorning the room. I jokingly said how romantic that was and she giggled.
I laid her down on the bed and just started kissing and feeling around. I was naked at this point but I wanted her in that lingerie. I made my way down and pulled her panties to the side and started making out with her pussy. I took my time down there. Her pussy juice was like lapping up aphrodesiac and I didn't want to stop. We were both moaning and grunting (her obviously more), and I would try to sneak some sexy words to her. It peaked with this exchange:

Me - You're so fucking hot baby. You taste so good. And I fucking love that sexy lingerie.
S - Mmmmm, yeah. I'm glad you like it. I haven't worn it yet, you're the first...
Me - You haven't worn that for Ryan?
S - Nope...I was saving it for our wedding night...
(LOL Holy shit dude)
Me - Oh my god! That's so hot! Are you still going to wear it for then?
S - Seeing as how you like it so much, I think so.
Me - Then you know what you have to do, right?
S - Mmmmm, do you want me to not wash them?
Me - Nope, if you wash them then I'm done fucking you tonight.
S - Please no! I won't wash them, I promise.
Me - You promise to wear lingerie that we fucked in on your wedding night with your husband?

There was no response after that, just cum. I grabbed her hips and locked on for dear life and she shuddered her pussy violently in my face.

I then slowly climbed on top and fucked her missionary, face to face. I kept my head a few feet from hers and made her lock eyes with me while we fucked. I lasted all about 5 minutes (fuck you, you would've lasted less!!) until it was time to come.
It was time for the final test. Here goes.

Me - I can't hold it! I'm gonna cum.
S - Ohhh cum inside of me.
Me - Oh fuck baby I want to cum on that pretty face of yours so bad.
S - ...but that's...hnnng...oh god
Me - I can't help it!
S - OK! Anything for you!!
Me - You're going to be a cheating whore for me and let me paint your face with my cum?!
S - *cue orgasm*

I pulled out and jumped down and she scrambled to get close. I shot one of my best loads all over her face, nice and thick. I just stared at her, mostly because I fucking love facials, but also that I had literally gotten her to cheat in no uncertain terms. While I would later feel a bit bad about it, I rationalized it by thinking that she probably wasn't going to get pregnant from this late on anyway.

From then on, it was a wild night. I think we fucked from about 10pm to 3am off and on. We took a break and got some water from the kitchen, and I fucked her on her table. We turned off all the lights and I fucked her doggy style in her front window. I took a break and she laid her ass over my lap, so I caressed and spanked it until it was time to go again. I tried to fuck her and pick her up against the wall, but that didn't really work and we collapsed and laughed. I had her ride me front and back, and then face ride me as well. All the while she hadn't wiped off the majority of my cum off of her face (my request, but we had to get the eye areas), which I was infatuated with.

For my second cumshot, I blew my load on her ass and back, at which point I told her to take off her panties and give them to me. When she did, I wiped my cum up with it and gave it back to her.
For my third and final of the evening, we spooned and I grabbed her tight and came deep inside of her.

And then that was it, the night was over. She just about passed out. We remarked about how that was a great way to end the agreement, and I jokingly gave her an overly professional firm handshake and told her thanks for the great work. I think this really brought real life back into perspective. I went home and collapsed, my dick HURT from fucking that much lol.

Life was pretty fucking cool for me at that point. I mean I did have to miss a WoW raid day, but I think it was worth it in the end. All that was left was to see if that got her pregnant...

Dakota
Trainable

Unread post by Dakota » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:04 pm

Man I love this story!

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:15 am

So hot she turned into a cheating wife. If her hubby knew, he love it. Who doesn't want their wife to play the slut role from time to time.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:58 am

What a hot chapter!!!!

Crza96
Experienced

Unread post by Crza96 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:58 am

Life went back to normal. It took me a few days to get back into the swing of things, and not just obsessing over everything that happened. I messaged Sabrina in WoW one day and wished her and Ryan the best of luck and that I'm crossing my fingers for them. We talked for a bit and I thanked her for indulging me and letting that time actually be fun.

They came over randomly for board game nights and we both acted completely normal, not even a hint of flirting. That's the objective, after all, I'm NOT trying to have an affair with my friend's girlfriend (outside of when he tells me to lol). I will say though that Sabrina seemed a little more relaxed now. Still tightly wound compared to your normal person, but she wasn't as nit-picky as she used to be.

I'm foggy on the timeline to be honest, but I think it was a couple weeks later my buddy decided to throw a party at his place. Before WoW, we were all big into Dance Dance Revolution and that whole scene, and he even had an arcade IN his house. It was dope. The crowd was a lot of those types; young, immature, nerdy. Then we had our own more normal extended friends out, and of course Ryan and Sabrina.
My buddy had made flavored vodka by soaking Jolly Ranchers in bottles of vodka. I remember this thoroughly because when they both arrived, I noticed them heading straight for it. As I watched Sabrina down a shot of purple vodka, it hit me that she must not have gotten pregnant. As someone with a vested interest at this point, I was pretty sad when I realized it.

A bit in on the party, I talked to Ryan and he confirmed it. I sympathized with him and we talked for a bit more. I waited to approach Sabrina later on, and gave her my condolences. She was visibly bummed out, but she was either concealing the devastation or had just gotten negative results so much that this was just another bump in the road.

We all enjoyed ourselves at the shindig, and laughed at all the young nerdy/scene girls puking everywhere; as they had underestimated just how much booze were in those colorful bottles. At one point I was watching some people play Rock Band (I remember it was Tribute by Tenacious D, highly infectious song to sing with) and she sat in the seat by me. I remember her grabbing my ear and rubbing it. "You have interesting ears", she drunkenly blurted out, "they're so stiff!". I chuckled and thanked her for the "compliment"...but she kept doing it. Rub, rub, rub, for about a full minute. I wasn't about to stop her though, regardless if it was her or not, I LOVE physical attention from women. I put it together in my head that that was her version of PDA, and she was probably enjoying it more than I was. To this day now, I about lose my shit if a woman plays with my ears. TAKE MY MONEY!

A bit later on, a very drunk Ryan found me and we both drunkenly talked about bullshit. We were basically yelling at each other's ears as so we could hear each other through the loud ass music.
(This next dialog will be written normally, but it was spoken in a way that no sober human could understand)

R - Hey man, just wanna say thanks for trying to help us out and keeping it on the DL. It means a lot.
Me - Hahaha, for sure dude! I'm happy to help! I know it's awkward and all, but I'm really pulling for you guys.
R - Thanks dude. But hey, not a bad deal for you, right?
Me - Whadya mean?
R - Come on dude, not every day you get to have sex with someone as a deal.
Me - Ohhhh...uh yeah, I guess not huh?
R - Did you enjoy it?
Me - Well, uh, I mean ya, when is sex not enjoyable?
R - Where would you rate her on a scale of your past women?
Me - ....Ummm pretty high, I guess?
R - Nice! How'd you like her ass?
Me - (what the fuck is happening right now) It was really great.
R - So how did you guys do it?
Me - Oh man I don't know. We just had sex man I don't know what to say. Why are you so curious?
R - Well after a few days, I could tell she was hornier, and louder too. I figured whatever you did woke something up.
Me - Oh yeah? That's good news for you, right? A little side benefit to all this?
R - Yeah dude...so I mean nothing specific you did that you noticed she liked?
Me - Nottttt reallllyyyy? Kinda hard to remember at this point.
R - Ah alright. That's too bad. Well next time, take some notes for me or something!
Me - Hahaha, for sure dude.

I then watched Ryan walk off and in the corner I saw Sabrina watching our conversation, nervously biting her nails. In the least graceful way you can imagine, she snapped back and stumbled off somewhere else. I laughed to myself and went back to watching the amateur rock band tapping their plastic keys.

Wait.

Wait.

Did he say NEXT TIME?

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:31 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm NEXT TIME??? ;)

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:33 pm

Just caught this story today. Loving it. I hope there’s more!!!

vim32
Trainable

Unread post by vim32 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:36 am

Tracey52 wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:33 pm
Just caught this story today. Loving it. I hope there’s more!!!
Me too - Looking forward to the next post.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:47 pm

Sounds like she wants to be a hotwife and your friend wants it too. You're the right guy for starting the process

Crza96
Experienced

Unread post by Crza96 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:34 pm

S - Oh my fucking god, it feels so good. Unnngh, how did I go without this for so long?
Me - Ugh fuck I don't know!

I was fucking Sabrina doggystyle on her bed. Her pale white ass had a slight glisten and shine to it, likely from how sweaty we were. Her juicy pussy felt so perfect after such a long absence. God how long had it been? Weeks, months, days? It all seemed like a hazy blur to me, but why am I worrying about that when I have this body in front of me? Sabrina was extra horny and hot today too, I could feel her body submit to me and it was about the greatest feeling ever.

S - I want you in my ass. Put it in my ass baby please!!

Me - Fuck yeah!

Without hesitation I pulled out from her warm waterslide of a pussy and lined it up right to her asshole and slowly pushed in. It went in SO much easier than I would've thought! I had never done anal before, but I thought it was supposed to be difficult to get it in? Have I got it that good??
As I penetrated her, her moans got as deep as my cock was inside of her. By the time I got it all the way in and started pumping, she had started whimpering.

Me - Holy shit, you're the best! This is the best feeling I've ever had! I can't believe it!
S - I hope you're enjoying it...but you better hurry!
Me - Why is that? Are you gonna cum on me?
S - No, because he's almost here.
Me - What? Who? RYAN?!
S - Mmm-hmmm
(I don't care how fucked I was about to be, I was not going to stop now)
Me - What the hell? He's supposed to be at work!
S - He heard me moaning, I'm so sorry...
Me - Heard you moaning? What in the fuck are you-

BAM!! The bedroom door kicked open. In stomped Ryan looking like a raging bull.
I felt frozen in time, time to savor the last waking moments of my pleasure before being murdered. It was a good life.
Ryan wasted no time or movement,

R - SABRINA YOU FUCKING SLUT!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!
S - Hnnng, I'm so sorry baby...
(She was still moving her ass into my dick. Jesus fucking christ what did I do to her? And holy shit how many lives did I just ruin? ...well if she's not going to stop, I don't HAVE to move out of the way quite yet)
R - YOU'RE FUCKING SORRY?! FUCKING HIM BEHIND MY BACK? AND YOU'RE STILL FUCKING HIM NOW?!!
S - I...I...just need it soooo bad honey
(What the hell?)
R - WELL THEN HERE YOU BITCH, FUCKING TAKE IT!!!

Ryan slid his pants down and out popped a HUGE fucking dick. It was basically a white version of a 10 in BBC. I'm not gay, but I was fucking mesmerized by that thing. It was perfectly straight, smooth, and had some big veins pumping blood to keep that massive thing horizontal. Why the hell is she fucking me? She should be legitimately ruined for all other men! Wait, WHY IS HIS DICK OUT?!

Ryan stomped over to the other side of the bed and shoved his monster dick down her throat. It was seamless. It doesn't work like that in real life, it looked like some dumb animation from a hentai or something. But, YEAH, almost all 10 inches of BWC was stuffed down her. And Sabrina took it like a champ! No gagging, just muffled moans and weak protests.
I had never seen a woman get face fucked in front of me before. I don't do that kind of thing on a count of my dick being pretty girthy, and not wanting my partner to feel disrespected. But man Ryan did not give a fuck, let me tell you. He grabbed her pony tail from the base and started pumping his dick back and forth with such fluidity, I doubted reality. After a few seconds he shot up his still angry glare at me, which cause me to do a mini jump.

R - WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT?! DID I TELL YOU TO STOP FUCKING MY GIRLFRIEND?
Me - umm...nooooo? Are you O-
R - SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING MORON. KEEP FUCKING MY WIFE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!
Me - ....(well I don't want him to get more angry...)...S-sure...

We both fucked her from both sides. Sabrina had really devolved into just a nympho who needs dick in order to live. I was still trying to process what in the hell was happening with Ryan. I know he had made some weird drunk comments, but this was WAYYYYY out of character. Maybe that's what happens when someone realizes they're a cuckold?

After about 30 seconds of fucking her, Ryan pulled out of her mouth, and with a loud roar, started cumming all over her face. ALL. OVER. I have never seen this much cum in my life!! I was so jealous! Every spurt begot another spurt, to another, some randomly large, some small. She closed her eyes and accepted all of it. His cum dripped down from her eyes, down to her cheeks, and her forehead. She kept her tongue out the whole time, like a good girl, and eagerly accumulated a thick glaze on her tongue and lips.

I was in pure amazement, my eyes were HUGE! The more he came, the louder she moaned, until she lost it herself.

S - Oh-Oh-Oh-OH-OH-OH-FUUUUUUUCK-MEEEEEEeeeeeeeEEEEEEEE

I jumped up out of bed and smacked my iPhone halfway across the room and just stood there, trying to grasp the situation. What the fuck was that noise?! Why did Sabrina cum like a fucking loud annoying electrical beep? ...Why do I see my bed? Where is Sabrina? Am I in my fucking room? I just stood still staring into nothing for a good 30 seconds or so before I realized it....yep....

ANOTHER.
FUCKING.
DREAM.

When it finally hit me I collapsed back into bed moaning out "that's not fair! that's bullshit!"
I was despondent, depressed, angry, and pouty. I got up again, turned on my PC, and put on some porn so I could finish what my dream started. I finished, and sighed with a comical frown on my face.

Okey then.

I logged onto WoW and got in world with my character. I looked at my friends list to see Sabrina online. As it goes without saying, people this horny don't make good decisions.

Me - hey dood, what's up? gathering stuff again?

S - Yes, need more flasks for the raid.
Me - dope dope
Me - so ummm...just out of curiosity...and sorry if I'm being weird...but are you guys wanting to try the "deal" again?

(I hit enter and stared at the screen with wide eyes, anxious of the answer, but also starting to feel regret for asking. Her response came back to me after about 10 seconds)

S - :)

(I embellished a bit on this part lol. I do have wildly vivid dreams IRL, as well as sleepwalk, and sleep-grope lol. I did have a dream like this too, but a little bit more toned down. Everything here did still happen though!)

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:27 pm

I think there's going to be some double teaming in the future. Can't wait for the dream to come true.

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:50 am

Very hot story! Can’t wait to hear what happens next! Your wife is sexy hot btw... thanks for sharing pics. ❤️😍❤️
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

curious9632
Experienced

Unread post by curious9632 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:51 pm

Can't wait to read more, good story!
My curiosity wanders unleashed.

Dakota
Trainable

Unread post by Dakota » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:07 pm

Soon we hope :)

Crza96
Experienced

Unread post by Crza96 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:12 pm

Sorry, been busy with other things lately. I'll try to carve out some time soon to keep it going!

Crza96
Experienced

Unread post by Crza96 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:11 am

When I left off, I was chatting with Sabrina in WoW. When I had asked her if the deal was on again, she replied with a smiley...

Me - Don't mess with me! lol
S - Hehe, Ryan is jumping on soon, he wants to talk to you about it.
Me - Ohhhh...good news I hope =)
S - We'll see!

I ran in circles in the main city in the game, I was unable to concentrate and actually do what I came on to do in the first place, just anxiously awaiting Ryan to come on. I then saw his online notification pop up, and I awkwardly waited for him to message me. Luckily, he didn't keep me in suspense for long.

R - Hey

Me - Sup!
R - Are you interested in helping us out again this month?
Me - Sure thing. Everything all good with you?
R - Well it was definitely a little weird.
Me - For sure, I get that.
R - Moreso than that. Shortly after you guys started, I noticed her libido changing. When we would do it, she was more into it and it was just better.
Me - Oh really? Less of a chore then? (LOL)
R - Yeah. It made me suspicious of what was going on, because it was such a drastic change. She told me some of the things you guys did, and I was kinda pissed at first

Oh shit...wtf did she tell him?

Me - Shit, sorry man...
R - But I thought about it more, and we asked you to get her pregnant...so you didn't do anything wrong, I guess we just weren't expecting her to actually enjoy it.
Me - Oh wow. So I don't get murdered today?
R - No, in fact I'm pretty grateful
Me - You are?
R - Yeah. She has been wanting sex outside of the fertile window way more, it's pretty hot.
R - Is it awkward if I say that? Sorry.

Me - Not at all! I do enjoy hearing about sexy shit lol

A couple minutes go by with no reply...

Me - So umm, when do we start again?

R - Oh sorry, one sec
R - Ok so Sabrina asked me how it was going and I let her read what we were talking about. Now she's fucking me.
Me - No shit?! Hahaha awesome! Have fun =)
R - See you soon ;)
R - That was Sabrina typing lol. You guys can coordinate everything. I'm gonna go.
Me - Haha!

I closed the game and jerked off for the second time that hour.

My phone dinged a few minutes later, and when I picked it up, it was an MMS text from Sabrina. To my pleasure, she had sent me a photo of her. She was naked from the waist down, bending over the bathroom counter, with the remnants of Ryan's cum still dripping out of her pussy amongst her sandy colored pubic hair. I found myself thinking about not only me getting behind that again, but how hot it would be if I could have a train of guys taking turns and then glazing her ass and pussy with different kinds of hot cum. I think that was one of my first turn ons with the hotwife idea. The irony lol.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:37 pm

Super hot! Is this the true or fantasy part?

Crza96
Experienced

Unread post by Crza96 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:09 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:37 pm
Super hot! Is this the true or fantasy part?
Fantasy part? The part before was me telling a story about a real dream I had during that time. Everything else you've read is true, with small bits of embellishment sometimes to make the story work better for these forums.