Rachel, Todd and Me: A Humiliation Story (Part One)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
proglib
Prepubescent

Rachel, Todd and Me: A Humiliation Story (Part One)

Unread post by proglib » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:50 am

We had all worked together and Todd and I had both gone out with Rachel. She wound up with him and they eventually married, but she continued seeing me on the sly after I moved on to another job. Todd got wind of her infidelity and she confessed all. This rocked their marriage, but he became obsessed with the idea of she fucking me and constantly hounded her for details. Rachel took advantage of this and soon he told her that he wanted to watch the two of us together.

I arrived early and she and I started in waiting for him to get home. Now Todd was an nice enough guy, but his desire to rise in the company hierarchy led him to be an officious and by the numbers supervisor. This annoyed the shit out of us, especially because his own skills were limited but somehow he was in a supervisory role. I was at least as good at the work as he, but I bridled at all the bureaucratic regulations. Todd and I butted heads often and I left.

I confess that fucking his wife gave me special satisfaction, but on this occasion, when he would be watching, I decided to really rub salt into his wounds. He walked in to find Rachel and me kissing wildly. As he put down his stuff and made himself a drink, I had her get on her knees and suck my cock. I face fucked her roughly and called her names. Anything I could do to make him see how submissive she was to me. The I got an idea. At the last minute I pulled my cock out of her mouth, said that she didn't deserve my cum, and spurted all over the floor. Then I told her to lick it up, every drop.

As she obeyed I looked at Todd's face. His eyes were wide and his mouth open as he watched his sweet wife lapping my cum off the floor with the flat of her tongue. Then I had go over and kiss him. Well, she and I did our usual that night and later I fucked her ass, something she rarely allowed him to do. She told me later that Todd was up all night and would not shut up about how humiliatingly submissive she was to me. He kept asking her if she would do anything I told her, why I had such power over her etc.

In the morning she said he was withdrawn and pouting, but after a few days he said he wanted to see her with me again.Todd was hooked. The next time we all met at the local bar and I had told her to dress as slutty as possible....
Sonmontuno

eater
2 Bit Whore

Re: Rachel, Todd and Me: A Humiliation Story (Part One)

Unread post by eater » Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:26 pm

hot