Rachel, Todd and Me (Part Two)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
proglib
Prepubescent

Rachel, Todd and Me (Part Two)

Unread post by proglib » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:01 am

As I sat sipping my Jack Daniels, I saw Rachel and Todd enter the bar. She was dressed in the ultra slutty way I had instructed. She wore a very short black cocktail dress, too tight for her voluptuous Latin figure with sheer black stockings and stiletto heels. Her makeup was overdone and garish. Todd wore chinos and a polo shirt. They had entered holding hands and all eyes were on her, but when she saw me she sat down next to me and gave me a kiss. Todd sat across from us and I told him to get us drinks. He brought back a vodka and tonic for himself and white wine for her, but I put my bourbon in front of her and told her to take a big slug. Then another. Rachel and I talked and touched as if he wasn't there and then I whispered into her ear more instructions. She immediately got up, went to the woman's room and when she got back she handed me her lacy black panties. I smiled, inhaled deeply from the crotch and tossed them at Todd.

"Check out her panties, man. Soaking wet and reeking from her juice. And you just got here. Dressing like a slut turns her on. That and bourbon," I laughed. "Wet right? Go ahead. Smell." Todd took a quick whiff and shoved them in his pocket. "Your slut wife wants it bad tonight. Don't you think?" He said yeah and looked down. "Come on, bud. I know you dig seeing her submissive to me. Turns you on, right?" He mumbled his agreement and took a gulp of his drink. "You'll enjoy this," I said and told her to get up and get another round for us. As she got up I lifted her dress up over her bare fat ass. "Don't pull it down, baby. Walk like that to the bar." When Rachel got back she was blushing furiously and took a big sip of the Jack she had gotten for herself. Now he had to use the bathroom and I noticed a bulge in his pants and a wet spot. When I pointed this out to her, she giggled.

By the time our second round of drinks was done, Rachel and I were kissing like mad and I was rubbing her nipples over her dress. She has really plump large ones and her excitement made them engorged for all to see. Including the waitress who came over to ask us about food. Maybe she even noticed the wedding bands on Rachel and Todd's fingers. "Ok, baby. Time for me to fuck you. Now get up and hold the door for me." I took my time getting up because I wanted her to stand there looking like a slut in heat. I squeezed and kneaded her plump ass on the walk back to their place. Todd got a good look trailing behind.

Bizarre-Lifestyle
Watersports Gag
Sonmontuno