Something I recorded...

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
NYHubby
Experienced

Something I recorded...

Unread post by NYHubby » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:57 am

...For Wifey to listen to as I pleasure her. And yes, it is the way it is for us. And it works, wonderfully:

It’s time to relax and for a brief while to enter the Hot Wife zone, to lie back and let your husband perform his duty as the man you cuckold. It’s good to be the queen, to be the one who gets ministered to by her loyal and loving Hubby and in the private haven of our bedroom the focus is on giving this pussy you cuckold me with as much pleasure as I can. I know you enjoy this, undulating on your favorite dildo, the ersatz cock you have me use on you, as you imagine it’s the dick of your lover sliding in and out of this soft, sexy pussy of yours, this pussy that, since you have a lover, you no longer want or need me to put my dick inside of. That’s the truth we share, the truth that’s made all the difference in our sexual life. In most things, in almost all other things we follow the norm, the rules that other married couples do. But with one exception: while friends of yours complain of having “The same, boring sex with their husbands”, we have a different agreement: you in command of our sexual lives and you get exactly what you want: a husband who is faithful to you and only you and who dutifully services this hot pussy of yours by giving you sexual pleasure with his hands, or mouth, or your favorite dildo--until you can once again feel the thrill of what you really want: your lover’s hard bare cock inside of you, fucking you and then shooting all his hot, sticky seed deep inside of you. Nothing boring about that.

This is your exclusive right as my Hot Wife, as much a right, as solemn a commitment as my pledge of marital fidelity. I promise to remain faithful to you, celibate for you, and loyal to your rule of female sexual freedom, a rule that makes sexual intercourse a one-way street: a pleasure you and only you get to experience. That’s right, sexually you’re the domme, the boss who gets to decide the “do’s and don’ts”. I remain celibate for you, content to either being jerked off or allowed to come in a fleshlight while you freely and happily get to come on the dick of a man other than me. A man you don’t love but a man you love fucking because he fucks you better, and makes you come more intensely than I can. Otherwise you wouldn’t do it.

This isn’t some lark, some game you’re toying with. We’ve evolved into this and, although others might have a hard time understanding it, it’s strengthened our commitment, brought us closer as a couple. Perhaps it’s maturity, perhaps it’s trust, perhaps it’s an embrace of a biological reality that exists but is often ignored--but we’ve reached a point where we both agree that’s what best for us sexually is when the husband agrees to be faithful to, subservient to a confident woman who realizes the power her pussy gives her over him and isn’t afraid to claim the sexual supremacy most women want but would never assert, knowing her husband will happily follow along.

You’ve already gone through all the various permutations of what sex represents: love, commitment, exclusivity and now it serves a different purpose for you: Lust, that vital drive to be sexually known, that almost indescribable gut thrill you feel when you realize you’re going to let someone explore you in the most intimate way possible. And you’ve found it’s much more exciting, much more vital to experience that not for your husband, but for your lover, a man you want fucking you, a man who you want, maybe even need inside this hot pussy of yours. Love is your husband’s to have. But Lust, the energy that makes you fantasize and come from your toes, is reserved for your lover, a man who brings all the newness and excitement a man has when he’s fucking his mistress. I sexually play with you. But sex, that vital, lustful act of getting fucked the way a woman sometimes needs to be fucked, well, that’s something you happily reserve for another. And to add another guilty pleasure into the mix, you have me stay at home and wait for you while you meet your lover in a hotel so that there are no distractions to interfere with the mood as you offer him this sexy pussy of yours, an offer he gladly accepts as he fills you with his hard, bare cock and fucks you with a passion that brings out all of your passion, all of your lust.

While I wait at home for you I give in to what might be called cuckold angst, that slightly agitated but very thrilling feeling as I picture you, my wife, in bed with your lover, naked, lost in the moment, enjoying being dominated known by him in this most intimate way, in this way I no longer know you. I picture you eagerly taking his cock, enjoying how hard he gets in this mouth of yours, tasting the pre-cum that flows so freely as you suck him, knowing that soon his hard cock will be in your most intimate area, an area which you don’t even allow your husband’s cock access to. I picture you overcome with your building passion, so aroused that your body responds in ways it usually doesn’t: your nipples engorged and so, so sensitive to his touch, your skin hot and flushed with excitement, and your pussy, this hot pussy you don’t let me fuck, so wet and open for him, bathing his bare dick in your juices as he effortlessly slides in and out, filling you in the way you need to be until he reaches that point of no return and comes, mixing his juices with yours.

This all sounds a little surreal, like a cuckold fantasy. But we both know it isn’t. You my wife do have a lover you meet with. And you do love to take him in your mouth and suck his cock with a hunger, with an energy that because he isn’t your husband makes it more wanton, more exciting. And you do break all marital taboos and let him, even beg him to fuck you bareback and come inside this married pussy of yours. It’s all part of the game, part of the ritual that makes sex so exciting, so vital for you.

And I love being the man you cuckold. Being the man who welcomes you home after you’ve had hot, adulterous sex, the kind of sex most women only fantasize about. Being married to a woman who dares to do this is compelling, exciting, but most important, right, like it’s the way it should be for us and I love to worship this wanton pussy of yours, to service you, to pleasure this sexy, beautiful, cunt of yours, this cunt that you give exclusively to your lover. It’s my place to climb between these sexy legs, to see you look down toward me, in control, with that dreamy self-satisfied grin, to hear you softly moan as I stroke this pussy that you unabashedly give another man claim to…it’s amazing. You are a Hot Wife, my Hot Wife and it’s my duty as your husband, my fervent desire to serve this warm, sexy pussy you cuckold me with.

And you keep getting bolder, more up front about the kind of sex you want: sex with a bull because it’s much more passionate, and exciting than any sex we can have. There’s just something about submitting to your lover, your bull--a man who takes charge and dominates you: fucking you hard and long and deep, fucking you like you’re his slut because in the bedroom that’s what you are: his married slut, the woman who wants it so bad from him she lets him do things to her she won’t let other men--especially her husband—do. You love that don’t you? Being a slut for your bull. It’s his mouth you want sucking on your nipples, it’s his tongue you want to come on as he eats this naughty pussy of yours, and it’s his cock you want deep inside your cunt, fucking you, making you come and then flooding you with all of that hot cum he’s been storing up in anticipation. You love the sexual glow you feel after you’ve been fucked this way, you love that velvety, squishy way your pussy feels with his juices, and you love the smell of him on your sex, that unmistakable reminder that he had you in this most intimate way. You even enjoy flaunting it--coming home to me afterward, satisfied, still flushed from the fucking you just had, telling me all about it as I go down on you, tasting the velvety softness of this cunt of yours, made even more so by the workout and the “gift” your lover left inside of you. How naughty, how dirty, how exciting is that? How many of your friends would love to be in your position? Would love to not just fantasize about, but have the kind of sex you have? And the most amazing thing is that neither you nor I would want it any other way.

As I pleasure you the way you want to be pleasured, savor the reality of it all: this hot, sexy, cunt of yours--is another man’s to have. And you not only let him have you, you very much want him to have you exclusively. We both know that. And you know you’re going to let him do it again and again…and again.

So lie back and enjoy, think about your lover as the excitement builds and…let me make you come.