True funny story #2 (put her ass to sleep)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
bltn1966
Player

True funny story #2 (put her ass to sleep)

Unread post by bltn1966 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:56 pm

Marie like having sex with an older gentleman name Ric. He’s very tall, physically fit, white man in his late fifty’s. Marie said he know how to make love to a woman. He is very passionate and intense in bed. She said he never jackrabbit fuck her like most young guys usually do. I told her deep down all man are the same. Every now and then we wanna :twisted: and Ric is no different. Marie kept saying Ric is deferent and he would never be like that with her :roll:. Marie problem is she’s short, petite, loud and multi-multi-orgasmic. That combination usually make guys jackrabbit fuck her. :lol:

One day we spent an evening with Ric and his wife Rita. They have a very big beautiful swimming pool with a little cave behind a waterfall. Me and Rita looked on as Ric and Marie started having sex in the cave. Ric was on top of her and started going a little faster than usual. That caused Marie to make a few wisecracks. She said “slow your old ass down before you have a heart attack” “I don’t want you to cum and go at the same time”. Ric said “why do you say that”? Marie said “Because I don’t want you to outpace your pacemaker” :lol: . Rita looked at me and whispered “your wife just fucked up. Wait what :?: She said Ric is super competitive. :twisted:

Marie laughed as Ric put her legs on his shoulders. Ric started slamming Marie at steady pace for the next 20 minutes straight. Marie was cumming nonstop as Ric jackrabbit fucked her like she’s never been jackrabbit fucked before. Gentleman Ric always stop or slow down whenever Marie have an orgasm. Ric, the Senior jackrabbit, just kept pounding and pounding and pounding. When he finally stopped Marie look like a hot mess. Rick, probably feeling sorry for destroying his guess, turned back into a gentleman. He went to the kitchen to get Marie a cold glass of water. Marie stayed laying on the ground. When he returned with the water we noticed that she had fell asleep. Marie didn’t have anything to drink or anything like that. After making sure she was ok we went swimming and waited for her to wake up.

One of our stupid common sayings is “I fucked her so good I put her ass to sleep”. I think it came from a Richard Pryor joke. So when Marie finally woke up i joked about Ric putting her ass to sleep. I asked her if she got anymore old man jokes she wanna get off her chest. Marie laugh as she tried to come up with an excuse for falling asleep. That’s when I reminded her that she said Ric was a gentleman and he would NEVER jackrabbit her.