Kays Takes a Lover

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Dave46x

Kays Takes a Lover

Unread post by Dave46x » Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:07 am

A husband and wife finding that they both desire there to form part of a threesome is one thing, but coming face to face with the man that they believe to be acceptable is something else entirely.
The whole thing only came about following Kay admitting to having held a fantasy within which she would have sex with someone else in addition to myself – and my subsequent admission of holding a burning desire to lie at her side as she was being fucked.
It was over a period of months that this ‘fantasy talk’ gradually evolved into ‘reality talk’, a period during which we determined that the only answer would be if we were to find someone who could be accepted as a friend of the two of us as well it being understood that sex between he and Kay would be accepted as being perfectly normal. Even then we never really thought that such a plan could be put into action.
The end result was an ‘ad’ that resulted in a great many enquiries and a reality coming one step closer. Next came Kay’s theoretical decision as to which of the enquirers might be a man who would have been acceptable to her “if she should have wished to make the fantasy come true”, followed some days later by her hesitant and surprising request that I contact this person – just to see what might transpire.
The person concerned was a man by the name of John, and ex-company sergeant major, six feet two, fifteen stones and divorced with his own flat some one hundred miles from where we lived. Yes he could well be ideal, in theory of course, and letters were exchanged during which Kay became more and more interested until the day dawned when she finally suggested that perhaps we might risk a tentative ‘no strings’ meeting just to have a chat and to each test our reactions… no sex of course, just a chat.
The meeting took the form of a weekend spent at John’s flat outside Reading in Berkshire and from the outset three things happened. Firstly John and I got on together famously. Secondly the bulge in John’s trousers gave away the fact that he had taken an immediate sexual interest in Kay, and thirdly Kay whispering to me that John’s obvious erection and the fact that his eyes were continually undressing her were making her extremely wet. My own reaction was that of an erection of my own fuelling my previously mentioned urgent desire to have her fucked.
As the afternoon turned into evening it was obvious that the sexual tension between the three of us was rising to fever pitch, and when Kay happened to accidentally come face to face with John whilst walking across the room the tension broke with he roughly taking hold of Kay, pulling her close whilst at the same time she immediately and fully responding to the deeply sexually hungry kiss that was taking place. Suddenly arms that were around each other turned into fumbling hands tearing off each others clothing and I had the fantastic sight of Kay’s bra following her dress onto the floor, and to then see Kay, dressed only in her knickers and John with both hands down the back of them squeezing the cheeks of her bottom and I was almost sure that I could see his finger trying to ease its way in. Moments later Kay was giving a slightly worried look in my direction as John led her through to the bedroom and soon there came the sound of a bed being well and truly pounded and I knew for sure that Kay’s fantasy was now a stark reality – the knickers would have been discarded, her legs would be wide open, John’s cock was thrusting inside her.
I cannot describe the utter height of my own sexual feelings as I heard them crazily fucking each other in that bedroom of John’s flat, nor can I describe the intense pangs of searing jealousy that went through my whole body. My own wife was in that bedroom, she was naked, and this man – so recently a stranger – was on top of her thrusting his cock in and out of her vagina and I knew that within the next few seconds or minutes there would be absolutely nothing that I could do to prevent that last deep thrust as he would shatteringly shoot his load deep inside her. I also knew that she could never achieve an orgasm solely as a result of penetration and would she… did she… I just had to know.
It was only when John at last left her and made his way through to the bathroom that I went through to the bedroom to see Kay lying there, her legs still wide apart just as he had left her, she breathing deeply in an attempt to recover her composure after all the exertion, whilst at the same time a quick glance between thighs revealed a trickle making its way from her pussy and down between the cheeks of her bottom.
I asked her. Yes she had, and it had been in amazement that he had watched as her fingers had given her the release that she had then craved for so badly. She hesitantly adding that it had been good, very good, that he really knew what he was doing and that he had gone at her like a madman until giving that final deep thrust, that yes he was quite big down there and yes, it would have hurt had she not been so wet. It was at that moment that I’m afraid that I had an involuntary ejaculation. As for my profound jealousy, Kay caringly took good care of that when she whispered that what she and I did most nights was to make love, that what John had done was to fuck her, and with that we fell asleep in each others arms.
It may surprise many to learn that our ages were Kay being in her late fifties, whilst John and myself both being in our early sixties – meaning of course that Kay was well beyond the age of childbearing. Yet it in retrospect it had been quite a ‘health risk’ for her to have taken John without any form of protection, fortunately there were no after effects and so the question of condoms never ever again arose – it was always skin to skin from that night onwards and (to quote Kay) “… the lovely warm exciting feeling when he cums inside me” plus the never failing sense of amazement at just how much he always seemed to fill her with.
My first thought next morning was to make love to her, but Kay stopped me, saying that John had last night mentioned that he would bring cups of tea through to us when he heard that we were awake, and sure enough, moments later a tap on the door announced his arrival with Kay promptly sitting up in readiness and I quickly reaching to cover her breasts with the duvet and she laughingly pushing the duvet back down out of the way, saying not to be so silly, that John had already seen all that there was to see on the previous night, and so it was with bare breasts and the duvet almost down to her knees that she sat up in bed drinking her cup of tea and with John seated in a chair at the side of the bed in his dressing gown – his gaze alternating between the wispy strands of hair at the base of her stomach and then at her breasts, and with his face a picture of abject desire. Minutes later I decided that staying there was a distinct embarrassment for all of us, John not saying anything and Kay waiting for someone else to make the first move, and so I left the room to go for a shower and yes, they had only just finished fucking each other when I returned, with John rolling off her, he with a sheepish satisfied smile on his face, Kay calmly looking as though this happened every day of her life. My next surprise was as Kay slowly climbed out of bed and, standing there facing John, completely naked, asked did he mind she going for a shower before he went, or did he want to go through with her (and he did).
Well I need hardly say that the relationship had got off to an excellent start. Kay had quickly discarded all pretence at shyness and any remaining inhibition quickly became a thing of the past plus John being realised to be extremely oversexed and fucking Kay at each and every opportunity – she revelling in his attention to her even though some of the time he was having a dry run.
It took some six months before the relationship became as I really desired it to be. Weekend visits were on a regular monthly basis and, apart from John’s additional need for sex at some point during the day, Kay would always go through to say goodnight to him when she had undressed (taking some half hour to do it), and again I would see her naked body disappearing through the door of our bedroom at daylight in order to say good morning to him – he apparently eagerly awaiting her arrival on each occasion in order to take her into his arms and promptly fuck her again The desire I could imagine, because even in her late fifties Kay had a very sexy body, but where that man got the stamina from absolutely amazed me.
Then came the day when Kay persuaded John that I should come through to join them. This indeed was the pinnacle of sexuality for me as she lay naked on the bed between us and as we each took turns in groping her, a hand moving to her breasts as another hand moved in to take its place between her legs. Her face turning to offer her lips to each of us in turn, the tip of his finger slipping into her bottom as I made love to her - making her thrust up her hips up and down like someone gone crazy, she lubricating so profusely when John’s hands were between her thighs, and the slurping sound of his fingers delving in and out of her vagina merely serving to drive the three of us wild… and always Kay’s own fingers taking her to her own shattering orgasm before one or other of us making our way to the bathroom.
It was a relationship that was to last some four years. In the summer there was nude sunbathing on certain of the beaches in south Wales, there was the skinny dipping in the sea, John teaching Kay a new stroke by holding her flat in the water in full view of everyone whilst supporting her body with one hand cupping her breasts and with the other hand precisely positioned between her legs. Kay having to gently restrain him as he tended to want to apply sun cream to the parts of her body where the sun never reached, and his habit of always wanting to be the one to dry her body for her when we came out of the water.
Then there was the time that we went to Henley and hired a small motor boat on the river for two hours. Kay sat in the back with John and no sooner were we away from the town area than I heard Kay say how warm it was and so I called “Well just take something off then” – knowing that she couldn’t because she was only wearing a blouse and skirt, but when I heard John say something about lovely breasts I turned to see her with her blouse and bra neatly folded on her knee, and that is where they stayed much to the amazement of people on passing boats.
Was there anything about John that Kay would have changed? Only a couple of small things such as he always following her into the bathroom in order to join her in the shower where soap would be applied with his hands, and when the most careful attention would be made to ensure that it was between her thighs that should be most perfectly clean – often with the result that she would become extremely aroused and end up with her back banging against the wall of the shower cubicle and her legs wrapped around his waist whilst her vagina received yet another deep thrusting. Then there was the week spent in a caravan at a nudist camp at a place called Boar Hunt and where the caravan would so frequently and embarrassingly shake… a holiday during which, upon seeing Kay and John walking towards me with their arms around each other made me immediately marvel that her vagina could take a cock of such width… and my later comment about the size of his balls merely brought forth the comment from Kay that yes, they did often bang against her bottom.
How did we get away with John’s obvious attention to Kay during that holiday? The answer is that I had booked the holiday stating that John and Kay were husband and wife and that I was her brother – a ruse that was certainly required.
I would also say that I was amazed at the frequency of John’s need for sex – to which Kay would merely smile knowingly and say that we have to remember that he is a lonely man and that his visits always follow a month of total abstinence.
Did Kay ever actually sleep with John? Several times, but sadly she could not accept the fact that at the slightest sound he would awaken and she in turn then being awakened by his hands and fingers exploring between the cheeks of her bottom or between her legs, causing her to lubricate. Even though she had slept with her back toward him she said that she would soon feel him easing his cock into her from the back – and even for Kay, last thing at night, first thing in the morning and possibly twice during the night was just too much of a good thing, with the result being that she would be totally shattered next morning (not to mention needing to change the sheets so frequently).
Was there humour? Of course there was, including the fact that following our weekends together John would always take a pair of Kay’s knickers home with him – always returning them a month later nicely washed and carefully ironed (I wonder what he did with them?). Another item of mock humour would be Kay complaining at the number of pairs of knickers that were in need of being washed following each visit. Kay once said to me that she wondered just how many times John must have fucked her during those four years. My guessed reply was that it must have totalled something in excess of at least four hundred times (not counting the fortnight that we spent at his flat during one of the summers and the month that he spent with us).
Did Kay ever feel that she was merely being used as a sex object by John and me? You must be joking, she had the time of her life, and would often say that not only was her every sexual need more than catered for but that she felt truly and deeply loved by two men, she in return loving both and being in love with one. As for John, he simply doted upon her and in his eyes nothing was too good for her.
She freely gave John all that he could ever wish for, and she received much in return.

SeaGirtCuck
2 Bit Whore

Re: Kays Takes a Lover

Unread post by SeaGirtCuck » Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:10 am

very hot.
SeaGirtCuck

Manasquan, NJ

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Re: Kays Takes a Lover

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:16 am

What caused this near perfect union to end?
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.