How my wife became a rich man's mistress

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Rigel
Prepubescent

Re: How my wife became a rich man's mistress

Unread post by Rigel » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:40 am

Nice to read and hot. This happened 10 years ago before you moved to America. There must be many stories to write about Alice in the last 10 years. Your writing is excellent, please write about this. My wife is also Chinese from northern part of China. She has not yet cuckold me :( .

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:18 pm

insertomit wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:48 pm
Buljominard wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:28 pm
a fascinating story when will it be next? thank you
Sorry for the hiatus. My wife has a new bull and it has been going well. He knows how to touch all the taboo things my wife and I didn't even know we enjoyed. I will add more soon.
Hope things are going well.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am

wannabecUKold wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:18 pm
insertomit wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:48 pm
Buljominard wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:28 pm
a fascinating story when will it be next? thank you
Sorry for the hiatus. My wife has a new bull and it has been going well. He knows how to touch all the taboo things my wife and I didn't even know we enjoyed. I will add more soon.
Hope things are going well.
Just bumping this. Maybe insertomit needs to set up a new account. I hope he will return and that everything is OK.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:37 pm

Bump, Insertomit. Hope all OK.

LuvBoot
Prepubescent

Unread post by LuvBoot » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:36 am

wannabecUKold wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:37 pm
Yes, sorry about that. I tried to reset my password but I forgot I registered with a different email that I no longer have access to. I opened this account and hope it doesn't violate any forum rules.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:18 pm

Welcome back Luvboot.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:30 am

LuvBoot wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:36 am
wannabecUKold wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:37 pm
Yes, sorry about that. I tried to reset my password but I forgot I registered with a different email that I no longer have access to. I opened this account and hope it doesn't violate any forum rules.
It is joy to see you back, insertomit now aka luvboot.

LuvBoot
Prepubescent

Unread post by LuvBoot » Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:38 pm

Sorry for the hiatus and the new username. I went to search for something on this site but was unable to since I was not logged in. I tried to reset my password but I couldn't and created this new username. I have been very busy these last few years. We had another baby and I started a new job.

I didn't mention this earlier but during the time of this story Alice was 24 and I was 28.

Warning, this story has elements of BDSM, specifically the experience of newbies experimenting with it.

----------------------------------------
Chapter 4

Post-nut clarity definitely hit me hard as I went back to the other room, alone, but my drunk and horny state override any logic I possibly still had. The other room wasn't directly next to the room Shushu was fucking Alice but I could hear them. I listened to the random help and Alice's moans. Why did she jump into this so quickly? Would we still get married? I was making myself sick to my stomach with these dark thoughts. I tried to put them out of my mind and enjoy the experience. I had never been in the position of being told to leave the room so another man could fuck my girlfriend but that is exactly what he did. Alice didn't even object. She was too absorbed in feeling him dominate her.

Alice is the type of woman that loves to be feminine, but she has the most explosive personality. There are a lot of stereotypes about Asian women being submissive or subservient. Personally, that is a myth. Alice, and I believe most Asian women, give the illusion of submissiveness. A lot is because men have to be macho, especially in China where gender roles are still a little stuck, especially over 10 years ago. Having face is very important to people there, especially men. I think it is easier for women to just act in that defined role in public and be the bossy women they truly are in private! That was one thing that attracted Alice to me. I didn't care about gender roles. I love bossy women!

In bed, Alice liked to be submissive. We talked about it and her sexual fantasies always revolved around being "forced" to do something. Not force in reality. I think she would gouge out someone's eyes if they really forced her, but "forced" so she doesn't have to feel any guilt about wanting to have sex and feel pleasure. Alice was mostly raised by her grandmother in her hometown in the Chinese countryside while her parents worked in the city. Her grandmother (may she rest in peace) was a Christian. Alice was not but she was taught that anything to do with sex was a sin.

What do you think about while another man older than her father is pumping his cum into your girlfriend in the next room? I didn't want to cum again and have negative thoughts. I would get out of bed and get closer to the door and listen. Are they talking dirty to each other in Cantonese or are they saying normal things? I learned later that it is dirty talk.

I peeked in at a perfect point. He was fucking her from behind as they both lay in bed. They were facing the door. It was dark and I could not see her pussy very well but I could see him cradling her head between his bicep and forearm with his other hand with a fist full of her hair at the top of her head. Her hands were clutching his arm. Her face was red and turned redder and redder, she dug her fingers into his arm. He was fucking her deep and slow in that position. He said something to her and she replied back. Suddenly he stopped and I could hear her breathing very deep. She let go of his arms and reached behind her to his head. Then he started to fuck deeper as he squeezed his arm around her neck. She grabbed his arms again. He was fucking her slow and deep again. I could understand him asking if she was good. She replied she was good. It seemed like forever them doing that and I was about to step in when she tapped quickly on his arm, he held his hips into her and released her and pulled out of her pussy. Her breathing was deep but was shaking like she was cumming.

He whispered something to her and she smiled really big.

"Laogong, you can come in." She panted. "I'm okay."

"Is he choking you?"

"Just a little, watch." She said joyfully with a big smile. She was almost laughing.

(She has asked me to do this before, but I was kind of a wuss about it back then. I am much more experienced now and we do it consensually to each other. If you ever do try this make sure you read up on it and know how to do it safely. When she would ask me before I would put my hand on her neck and just hold it like I was holding her hand. Not squeezing or anything. Definitely don't do not squeeze the front of a person's neck as you can damage their windpipe.)

I came back in as he whispered into his ear. She rolled onto her stomach and as she did the dim light in the room shined on her crotch. It was glistening with their lovemaking. He got between her legs and picked up her butt and propped it up with her knees. He aimed his cock and pushed into her effortlessly. Then he grabbed a fist full of her hair and she let him pull her chest off the bed. She was now on all fours. He wrapped his other arm around her neck so that she was in a headlock. He tilted her head to the side and they licked each other’s tongue.

"This is how I want to get fucked..." She said in English to me.

Her eyes were spaced out. I had never seen anything like it. I thought how I needed to get a mirror so I can see her face better when I fuck her again.

She spoke to him in Mandarin, "Squeeze," and tapped his arm. He did as she asked and squeezed around her neck as he fucked her. He only did it a few seconds and relaxed as he continued to fuck her. Then he squeezed again but this time was a little longer. She was purring out a long continuous moan as he did. He fucked her in the position for a few minutes without squeezing her.

She asked me, "Laogong, do you want to watch me cum?"

I was gently rubbing myself but I didn't want to cum prematurely. "Yes baby I do!"

She said something to him I couldn't understand and he started to squeeze again but longer this time. He was fucking her a little faster too. The arms that were holding her up started to wobble. He said something to her and she replied back, "Don't stop. Almost." Her arms gave out and she plopped on the bed. Her back was convulsing as she orgasmed on is cock. "Oh my god, oh my god, " she said as she recovered and crawled onto his lap and pushed him back onto the bed. She slid his cock inside of herself and laid on top of him. Her head rested on his shoulder as she pumped her hips up and down on him. She likes to have sex with me this way too, her little naked body pressed against my chest. Her nipples rubbing with each movement. She kissed the side of his neck as he started to grunt and gripped her butt cheeks with both hands. He thrusted into her quickly and deep and filled Alice's pussy with his cum.

They both stopped moving but laid on top of each other for a few minutes. I was rock hard but I dared not touch myself. As his cock softened he fell out of her and I could see his cum at the entrance of her pussy. She said something to her and he rolled her off of him. He used some clothes he found on the ground and wiped off his cock and left the room.

"I'm so sorry." she said to me looking away.

"That was so hot." I said crawling into bed with her. I wrapped myself around her with her back to me and hugged her.

"You have nothing to be sorry about. We got to do both of our fantasies. Did you like it."

"Yes, I'm sorry."

"You don't have to apologize. I was just worried he was choking you. Did he just start doing that?"

"No, I asked him after you left."

"Why?"

"I didn't want you to be worried"

"How many times did you cum?"

"I lost count."

"Is he better than me?" I said as I slid my hand to her wet pussy.

"No I love you laogong!"

"It is ok. We are just having fun." I kissed her ears and down her neck.

I kissed down her belly and to her thigh.

"Don't" she whispered.

I spread her legs apart and saw her pussy all red in the dim light. I could barely see any cum but her pussy lips were still tightly pressed together.

"How many times did he cum inside of you?"

"I don't know, maybe two or three times?" She asked herself more than telling me.

I pressed on her pubis area and she queefed. "Oh my god" she said, putting her hands to face. His cum started to flow out. She had been trying to hold it in. I dove in and started to lick her.

"No, it's gross," she said, pushing the top of my head.

"Let me clean you. You are so beautiful."

She stopped pushing but kept her hand on the back of my head.

I licked the outside of her pussy. I had never tasted another man's cum before (besides my own) but I had never been more aroused before. The smell of sex between a man and a woman is strong but its taste is out of this world. I licked up and down her vulva, from almost her asshole to her clit and gave it a little suck. I spread her lips apart and dipped my tongue inside and swirled it around. As more of his cum dripped out from the depths of her pussy I swallowed it down.

She rubbed the back of head where my hair meets my neck as she moaned. I love how she moans. She has a high pitched voice but when she moans it is coming from the depth of her soul. Deep and powerful. "Uuuhhhggg" over and over again. Maybe she didn't cum as strongly as she did with Shushu but she gripped the back of my head tightly and pushed my face harder into her clit as she climaxed.

I avoided her clit as she got too sensitive there after she cums and continued to suck out the rest of Shushu's cum inside of her. Her pussy was sparkling clean. I looked up and saw her drinking water. Shushu had come back with bottled water for her and a beer for him. I got up and wiped my face with my arm and gestured for him to fuck her again. They both laughed. "No, I can't anymore!" He said play crying and we all laughed. He handed me a beer and we all sat in the bed with our backs against the wall and drank.

Suddenly, Alice's stomach growled. Both Shushu and I said, "Are you hungry?" at the same time.

Alice laughed, "I feel so loved." She said in English, then in Chinese, "Yes, I am starving!"

"What time is it?" she asked.

Shushu looked at his watch and said 9:00. It was late but not too late.

"Shit, I need to go back home to get something but it is too late. Shushu, do you need to go back home?"

"I have to go somewhere tomorrow morning but not tonight. Let's go eat now."

He got up and grabbed some clothes.

"I am dressed like I am ready for bed." I said.

"We can go get street food. No one care."

Coolcalm
Experienced

Unread post by Coolcalm » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:30 pm

Wow!!!
What a story! Keep them coming.

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:32 am

I waited for three years after the first post! More, please!