dorsetben

Re: To the Edge and Back

Unread post by dorsetben » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:42 am

Great to have you back writing Ky!

starman2
Experienced

Unread post by starman2 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:19 am

Great to have you back ky and to read more of your hot story is wonderful and aslo congrats for you guys too

Fred_Garvin
Trainable

Unread post by Fred_Garvin » Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:56 am

txrockdog wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:53 am
Fred_Garvin wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:17 am
I love/hate the darker turn that is slowly happening in the story. Nichole is thinking less and less of her husband, but Ky cannot stop thinking about his wife.

The asymmetry and unfairness of a cuckold relationship is one of the driving elements for me. I would like to see Nichole try to put the brakes on Ky's relationship with Rachel because of jealousy, with the full realization of the hypocrisy of the situation.

That conflict -- Nichole having physical and emotional connections to other men while Ky is denied -- is wonderfully and painfully delicious.
I sense a cage in Ky’s future to reassure Nichole that he isn’t using the cock she doesn’t want anymore with anybody else.
I would like to see it go in that direction, but Ky (the author) may have something else in mind for Ky (the character).

There are a number of different ways he could take this "crisis" of Nichole's sexual focus being directed away from her husband. The thing that makes it even more intense is her husband's singular focus on her, whether it's forced by Nichole, or it organically emanates from Ky. In my opinion, that one-way street of infidelity is the core attraction of cuckoldry.

I'm really digging the story; please keep up the good work, Ky_Da!

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:51 am

I certainly appreciate your efforts and time that you put into writing.
Given your background, .you understand and tease out the little demons that scare and stimulate us so much with cuckolding

WannabeCuck26
Prepubescent

Unread post by WannabeCuck26 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:10 am

Loved every single chapter so far and can’t wait for the new chapters to drop. Xleglover has always been my favourite and now I have started reading stuff from Ky. I can’t seem to stop reading your work @ky. Thank you and keep up the great work! I hope you know there are more and more people here appreciating your work.

WACouple
Experienced

Unread post by WACouple » Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:55 pm

Yes, another fantastic effort!

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:39 am

The Edge is now clearly visible. Thanks for gracing us with this amazing (again) writing. If I'm being honest, the Dom aspect cranks the heat up another notch. I started reading a few days ago and finally got here. I'm so happy to see you are still "with us" and continuing this powerful tale. My favourite part is the conversations between husband and wife.
Hope all is well with you and family.

nnjcpl2002
Experienced

Unread post by nnjcpl2002 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:25 pm

Extremely pleased to find you back, KY! And I concur in your assessment that the emotional and psychological aspects that you develop add greatly to the interest level and make the sexual interplay far more exciting. Thanks for your excellent creativity and writing.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:36 pm

The knock at the door pulled me from a deep sleep. I realized the knock had been sounding for a while, but I’d incorporated it in my dream. In my dream I was driving home from work when a knock started sounding in my truck’s engine block. I was furious in my dream because I knew I was going to need to replace the engine, and even as I started to realize the knock wasn’t from my truck, I was still seething inside.

Forcing one eye open, I heard the knock again. Someone was at the front door, I realized. I rubbed my eye with the heel of my hand and went to sit up, but something on my arm stopped me. Turning my head, I took in the image of mussed blonde hair pressed against me. It was then that the memories came flooding back to me. We had spent Friday night at Rachel’s house, in her bed, and then we spent Saturday night at my house, in my bed. I hadn’t had that much sex in a long, long time. Several times I tried to say that I was tired, but Rachel had a way of getting me going again.

My hand felt numb, so she’d obviously been resting on my arm for a while. Seeing Rachel asleep in my bed made my heart clinch with guilt, but at the same time, it was extremely erotic. I knew I’d been justifying the hell out of my thoughts and feelings all weekend, but I just couldn’t bring myself to end it with her. I didn’t realize how starved I was for intimacy.

“Rachel,” I whispered, trying to extract my arm. “Rachel, I need to answer the door.”

The older blonde woman stirred, but only slightly, “Not yet baby, I need a little more sleep,” she mumbled.

“Rach,” I repeated a little louder, “I need to answer the door.”

She still wasn’t moving, so I put my hand to her shoulder to push against and carefully slid my arm out from under her. She shifted but didn’t say anything further. My hand felt like a pin cushion as the blood started to flow. The door sounded again.

“Fuck, yeah, yeah,” I muttered as I threw on a pair of shorts and headed for the bedroom door. Before exiting, I glanced back at Rachel’s sleeping form. She was curvier than my wife, carried a little extra weight, but only enough to make her softer in a way… I liked that.

The knock at the door was to the point of being rude, so I wasn’t in the best of moods when I answered the door. I swung it open and was about to let whatever ass of a salesman have it, but I quickly deflated when I saw it was Rafe, my wife’s coworker.

“Fuck Rafe, you’re going to wake up the neighbor—,” I stopped talking when my brain reengaged. “Nichole, is everything—.”

“—She’s fine,” Rafe quickly said, holding up his hand. “I’m just here to pick up some fresh clothes for her. It looks likes things are going to extend into tomorrow.”

“Sorry, come in,” I said, opening the door and stepping to the side. Rafe stepped in and took off his sunglasses. I blinked my eyes several more times trying to clear the sleep from them. “So, some clothes… yeah, alright. I’ll be right back.”

Rafe’s brow rose over one eye, “You think I’m going to trust you to pick out an outfit for your wife, seriously?” His eyes looked over my shoulders to the stairs, and I was sure he was already wondering who else might be in the house.

“Just tell me what to you want and I’ll get it,” I said, not wanting him to know anyone else was home.

Rafe’s shot me a skeptical look, but then said, “I believe she has a pair of Cucinelli pants, they’d be a stretch dyed denim. I think they’d pair nicely with—,”

“—Hang on,” I said, holding up a hand as I shook my head in defeat, “just give me a minute to uh, to uh… just wait here a minute.“

I turned and quickly went upstairs to my bedroom, going to the bed and pulling the sheet from Rachel’s naked form.

“Ky, I thought you said you were worn out,” she moaned, her voice raspy from sleep.

“I did. You nearly killed me yesterday,” I said hurriedly, “Look, a guy from Nichole’s work is here to get some of her things. Can I talk you into going to the shower?”

Rachel sat up, her heavy breasts swaying slightly as she rubbed her eyes. Her tousled hair was backlit by the morning light coming from the corner window. Taking in her features, I could see those small details, those marks of age, that reminded me of how much older Rachel was to my wife, but she was still incredibly beautiful. I could have easily taken her again right then.

“Don’t want someone seeing your girlfriend in your bed?” she said with a teasing laugh.

“Uh, I uh, well, I mean… girlfriend?”

“I should think so as many times as you’ve fucked me this weekend,” she said bluntly. I continued to sputter for several seconds before she laid back down and pulled the sheet over her body. “We’ll talk about it later. I’m going back to sleep.”

“Rach, I need to let him come—.”

“—Let him. I’m not stopping you. I’m just going back to sleep.”

Shaking my head, I exhaled a deep breath. Girlfriend? Where the fuck did that come from? The thought scared the hell out of me, not the least so for fear of what Nichole might think, but the thought was also erotic as fuck. Nichole was basically doing it, why not me? I paused for a long moment to explore the thought. On the surface I found it pleasing, but I knew deep down it wasn’t what I wanted, like something deep down knew this wasn’t the right direction.

I went to the top of the stairs and gave Rafe the ‘all-clear’ to come upstairs. Rafe bounded up the stairs like a damn gazelle. The guy was in good shape, I thought as he passed me and entered the bedroom.

I followed him in, intending to point the way to the walk-in closet. Rafe looked at Rachel’s sleeping form in the bed and turned to me. “I confess, you straights are shocking the hell out me.” He looked back at Rachel and then to me. “About time you pulled the sticks out of your asses,” he said as he made his way to the closet.

It was a surreal moment as I stood in the room, Rachel in my bed and Rafe rummaging around in my closet. What would our families think if they knew what was going on, I wondered? We spent the holidays mostly with my family since we couldn’t get to the UK with all the Covid restrictions. Nichole had spent a fair amount of time texting Wade during Christmas, but the family thought it was all work related with her new job title. If only they knew the truth.

My thoughts, along with seeing Rachel in my bed, started bringing my dick back to life. But my shorts were loose and baggy, so I had no need to adjust myself. I wondered for a moment what it would be like to have a cock big enough that it hung down by your leg. Unless I was hard, mine sat perfectly in place right above my balls. Rachel seemed to enjoy sex with me well-enough, but I couldn’t help but question whether or not it was an act. I mean I knew the woman had ridden the cock carousel many, many times in her life. How could she be satisfied with mine?

As I thought it through, however, I realized that both Rachel and Nichole never cried out in passion when they were with me. Sure, they seemed to enjoy it, but it was more like one might enjoy a leisurely afternoon sunbathing at the beach. Whereas, with other ‘bigger’ men, it was like they were jumping out of an airplane or jumping off a cliff into a lake. It was thrilling, passionate, and pleasurable to the extreme. But maybe spending time sunbathing on the beach wasn’t a bad thing from time to time, I thought, working my way through the analogy. Maybe I was like a break in the action once in a while, a way for them to enjoy themselves when they weren’t in the mood for an adrenaline pumping ride. Maybe.

“I think I have what I need from there,” Rafe said, holding a partially-filled paper bag. I could see one of Nichole’s lace bras on the top of the clothes in the bag. “Now a couple of things from the bathroom.”

Rachel turned her head and looked at both Rafe and I as he walked past into the bathroom. They didn’t speak to each other, but I know they made eye contact.

“I’m taking clients golfing at Pelican Hill again today. You two are welcome to come if you’d like,” Rafe said as he entered the bathroom. “I just have to make a stop to drop off Nichole’s things first.” Rafe spoke while opening the drawers to the vanity cabinet at the sink. “The Kleinberg guys have been a lot of fun. Lots of drinking and terrible play, but it’s a good time.”

Golf actually sounded fun, I thought to myself. I looked to Rachel, who was already looking at me. She gave me a shrug of her shoulders.

“I’ll go if I can have twenty minutes to get ready,” Rachel said, propping herself up on an elbow.

Rafe entered just then and looked at his watch. “It’ll be cutting it close, but traffic is light since it’s Sunday, so we should be alright.”

Rachel threw off the sheet, and sat up, completely undisturbed at showing her nudity in front of Rafe. I don’t know, maybe she could detect that he was gay, but as I thought about it, I knew it wouldn’t have mattered. Rachel was just extremely comfortable in her own skin.

“I’ll go get ready then,” she said as she stood. She stepped up next to me and kissed me full on the lips. “But you better have coffee ready for me when I get back.” Rachel then picked up her clothes from the floor and went downstairs. The sliding door downstairs sounded as she opened and then shut it.

“Did she even get dressed?” Rafe asked the same question I had in my head.

I went to the window and opened the blind, looking down into our backyard. “Nope,” I said, seeing Rachel’s nude form walking toward her house.

Rafe shook his head and blinked, “I’m starting to feel like the prude one around here. That’s a first.”

-_-

Sitting at the table on the rear deck of the Kleinberg’s yacht, I pulled at my borrowed robe, pulling it in closely to keep in as much warmth as I could. The hot tea in front of me was still too hot to drink, but its smell was already making my mouth water. After having spent the previous day cruising around Catalina Island on the Kleinberg’s yacht, it was nice to be moored at the marina’s dock again and not feel the ups and downs of the ocean’s swells.

I heard the glass door open behind me and turned to see Mr. Schultz come out onto the deck. He was dressed in white trousers and a black polo shirt, a casual look for him. Seeing me, he gave me a smile and looked at the open seat next to me. I nodded and he took the seat.

“I’m surprised your up so early,” he said, setting his cup of coffee on the table.

“It’s so peaceful and quiet out here right now, and I needed a moment to myself,” I said, voicing my thoughts.

“Apologies then,” Mr. Schultz said, beginning to stand.

“Oh, no, please,” I said, putting my hand out and touching the man’s hip. “I didn’t mean for you to leave.”

“If you’re certain,” he said, sitting back down.

“Of course,” I said, “sit and enjoy the morning with me.”

Mr. Schultz sat back down with a nod, and we sat in silence for a long moment, each enjoying our drinks. I had now spent two nights with the man, but from the strong reaction I felt in my nether regions, I knew I still wanted more of him. He was so different from any other man I’d ever met, always in such control of himself, always so centered and seemingly observant of everything going on around him. There was so much about him that I didn’t understand.

“I can only stay for a few minutes,” Mr. Schultz said, breaking the silence. “I was going to meet Rafe and the rest of the Kleinberg team for lunch at the clubhouse today, but because of Covid, they closed the clubhouse. So, we’re just playing golf instead.”

“I doubt Rafe minds,” I said, taking another sip of tea. “He’s doing what he loves.”

Mr. Schultz nodded, “He is,” he agreed, “and I hope you feel you are, too.”

His comment made me blush as I broke my gaze from his. The truth was that I was loving it. It actually scared me how much I was loving it.

“This weekend probably won’t turn out to be as profitable as the time you spent with Arthur, but we can’t expect to hit a homerun every time,” my boss said, changing the subject. “But still, I think we’ve done well in building a good relationship, and the Kleinberg’s may be able to help us with some shipping when it comes time to deliver to Arthur and his group in France… we’ll need to talk about that later this week. We need to start developing a more detailed work plan. I don’t want you over there any longer than necessary.”

I simply nodded at the comment, mentally filing it away to think about later. I couldn’t think about all that at the moment.

“As for today, I think Mrs. Kleinberg’s still planning on a day of being pampered,” Mr. Schultz said.

“That’s what she told me last night,” I confirmed, “but I’m curious about something. No matter how many times Mrs. Kleinberg’s asked you to call her Claire, you usually revert back to Mrs. Kleinberg. Is there a reason for that?”

A pensive look crossed Mr. Schultz’ features for a moment before he shrugged, “No significant reason. Not really. For business reasons, I prefer to keep myself at an arm’s distance, but I think it’s mostly because my wife’s name is Claire.”

“Oh,” I said in surprise, “actually, I think I remember my husband telling me that, but I’d forgotten.”

Mr. Schultz nodded, “They met briefly at the Halloween party last year.”

I felt my blush return as I thought about the Halloween party and what everyone had witnessed that night. It reminded me that I still had an all-paid-vacation for a week with Wade.

“I’d like to introduce you to my wife soon,” Mr. Schultz said, surprising me yet again.

“Wouldn’t that be a little awkward?” I asked, trying to meet Mr. Schultz’s eyes. I didn’t want to be made to feel like the-other-woman.

“Not at all. I keep nothing from her. And since we’re going to be working a lot more closely with each other, it would be good for you two to know each other.”

I nodded slowly at that. We’d certainly been ‘working’ closely together this weekend, but what exactly did he have in mind for the future beyond what we’d already discussed. “I don’t know that I’m too keen on the idea, but If you think that’s what’s best, I’d love to meet her.”

“Excellent, I’ll set it up,” he said, leaning in close to me. His hand slipped beneath my robe to my bare breast, brushing his thumb across my nipple. “I need something else from you, Nichole.” Mr. Schultz voice was low and firm as he spoke. An intense heat bloomed in my sex, and suddenly my mouth was too dry to speak. I simply nodded. “As we’ve discussed before, one of your main responsibilities is to take care of your body so that you’re always ready for a client’s use.”

I felt an intense surge of heat spread throughout my lower body, and I knew my vagina was preparing herself for use. It seemed to take so little these days for my pussy to be soaking and ready. I’d of course had thoughts about what I was using my body for, but hearing it said out loud caused me to reach new heights of pleasure. The more analytical and business side of my brain wanted to protest, but I pushed those thoughts aside, wanting to only feel the ecstasy from the lascivious thoughts.

“I’m doing as we discussed,” I managed to say, but even to my own ears I sounded as randy as a new bride on her wedding night.

Mr. Schultz nodded once, “Nichole,” my boss paused until I met his eyes, “You need to think of yourself as a professional musician,” he explained, pinching my nipple with more pressure. “When a musician turns pro, they don’t simply play their instrument for anyone on a whim. They only do it when they’re paid to do so. Are you tracking where I’m headed with this?”

With my nipple sending pleasure signals straight to my brain, it was difficult to concentrate, but I forced myself to focus. “You’re referring to what you said the other night, my relationship with Wade?”

“In part,” Mr. Schultz confirmed, “but also with your husband.”

“My husband,” I said in surprise. “You want me to charge my husband for… for playing my instrument?”

“Not charging exactly… more denying,” My boss released my nipple and pushed his hand between my thighs, his index finger over my wet pussy. He gave me a knowing smile. “Understand, I’m not telling you what to do, merely sharing what I would prefer. But I’d be willing to place a large wager that your husband would enjoy being denied more than you think. And as for you…” My bosses finger slipped inside my entrance and pressed up against my clit, forcing me to inhale sharply, “…I can promise you that you’ll have more than enough opportunity to play your instrument for a paying audience.”

“Bloody hell,” I gasped as I gripped the edge of the table, biting my lower lip between my teeth as my boss worked his fingers over my sex. With my other hand, I grasped Mr. Schultz’s forearm, not to push him away, but to apply more pressure so I could find my release. It didn’t take long, and I was soon twitching and shifting in my chair as a wonderful orgasm flooded my senses.

“Thank you for such and enjoyable weekend.” Mr. Schultz said, slowly withdrawing his hand. He held his finger to my lips, and without thinking I took them into my mouth and washed them with my tongue, tasting myself fully. I should have found it debasing, disgusting, but it only added to my excitement. Mr. Schultz then stood from his chair, kissing me lightly on my temple. “It was very pleasurable.”

I hadn’t noticed, but Harrison had come out onto the deck and must have been waiting for Mr. Schultz to finish our conversation. The two men exchanged a quick greeting and then turned to leave. Harrison was also dressed for a day of golfing. I gave both men a polite wave as they got off the boat and headed on their way.

-_-

After my boss left, I sat alone for almost an hour trying to collect my thoughts and process the weekend. I was about to go back into the yacht when I saw Rafe jogging down the dock. He looked to be carrying a paper bag. He made the short jump over the rail, climbed the few steps to where I sat, and placed the paper bag on the table.

“I come as commanded,” he said, giving me his usual self-deprecating smile.

“Thank you for bringing these,” I said, opening the bag and seeing fresh clothes.

“No worries,” Rafe said, his smile bright and energetic. “Have you been wearing the same clothes since Friday?”

I shook my head and chuckled, “I haven’t worn much of anything since then,” I said, pulling my robe tightly.

“Ah,” Rafe said, his wide smile somehow growing a little wider. “A successful weekend then?”

“We’ll see,” I answered, glancing at my clothes, and then returning Rafe’s gaze. “How was Ky? Did he seem upset? I haven’t done very well communicating with him.”

“I think he’s doing well enough. He and Rachel are waiting in the car for me. I invited them to come golfing today.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yeah, they told me it would be good practice to act like a husband and wife in front of others. Apparently you have something planned later this week. Ky wouldn’t tell me everything, but he told me enough,” Rafe laughed and shook his head at me. “Fuck me Hot Wheels. You like to keep things lively. I’m really starting to think I need to reconsider my life right now.”

I was glad I was sitting down because I felt a bit woozy from hearing that my husband and Rachel were together. It didn’t exactly shock me, but I still felt a large measure of jealousy. I didn’t have any right to feel it but knowing that didn’t make the feelings go away.

“I’d love to stay and chat,” Rafe said, looking at the watch on his wrist, “but we’re going to be late if I don’t leave right now.”

“Of course,” I said quickly, standing up to give him a quick embrace. “Thank you for running home to get my things. I know that was a lot of driving.”

“You’re welcome. But it’s nothing, just doing my part so you can do yours.” With that, Rafe left, leaving me alone once again.

I wasn’t alone for long, though. I had barely finished my cup of tea when a woman approached the boat. She was carrying what looked to be like a small table under her arm. A strap was slung over one of her shoulders to help her carry it. Over the other shoulder she carried a backpack that looked like it was stuffed to bursting, but she didn’t appear to be struggling, which meant she had have been fairly fit. What caught my eye the most though was that the woman was completely covered in dark tattoos.

“Is this the Kleinberg’s boat?” the tattooed woman asked, holding her hand over her eyes to block the morning sun.

“It is,” I said, standing and going to the boat’s rail to greet her. “Do you need a hand?”

“No, I’m good,” she said with the shake of her head. “I’m Danni,” the woman greeted after she set the table down against the rail. “I’m your massage therapist for the next few hours.”

“Nichole,” I said. I wasn’t sure if I should shake her hand or not. Covid made all greetings with new people so much more difficult. “I’m not one of the Kleinberg’s, so I’m assuming you’re looking for Claire. But I haven’t seen her yet this morning.” I looked toward the glass door that led to the inside of the yacht. “Come on up.” I gestured for her to follow and made my way back to the table that was in the shade and had some degree of privacy. “Can I carry your rucksack?

“My what?” she began to ask until noticing that I was looking at her backpack. “Oh, no, I’ve got it, but thanks. I’m a little early,” Danni said, following my lead. “It usually takes me a while to find the right boat. People usually just give me the name of the boat, like it’s some famous name and I’m supposed to know where it is. I end up walking up and down the docks trying to read the name off the back of the boat, but some people have this fancy writing and it’s hard to read.”

Danni was a talkative woman, I thought as we got back to the table. Out of the sun, I couldn’t help but look at the tattoos that covered her arms and legs. Suddenly I noticed that a long moment of silence had passed between us.

“Oh, apologies,” I said quickly, pulling my eyes back to her face. “I’ve never seen so many in one place before.”

“I don’t mind if you look,” Danni said, pulling up the sleeves to her tee shirt. “It’s always a work in progress, I’m pretty much out of room, so I’ve kind of been in to black-work lately.”

“They cover everywhere?” I said in awe. Her arms and legs that were exposed were covered in numerous designs, but human skulls, snakes, and demonic faces seemed to be a common theme. The tattoos were all various shades of black, only a few small areas had any color, and even then, the only color was red.

Danni laughed at my fascination, “They do,” she said, lifting her shirt slightly to let me see her torso. It too was completely covered. She turned around slightly to let me see her lower back. A nude woman sat bound and gagged in front of a man with giant horns protruding from his head. The devilish looking character held a large whip in his right hand, looking poised to strike.

“The artwork is a bit dark, but it’s stunningly well-done,” I said, feeling like my tongue was running loose.

“Thanks,” Danni spoke, dropping her shirt. “I’ve always had a fascination with tattoos, I got my first one when I was sixteen.”

“I can’t imagine how many hours that’s all taken,” I said, seemingly unable to pull my eyes from the artwork.

Danni gave a small shrug and sat on the padded bench near the table. “I’ve never really tracked the hours, but yeah, it’d be a lot. Most of the work has been done in the last four years though.”

Looking at Danni, I would have judged her to be about thirty, give or take a couple of years. Her hair was a blonde titanium color, and she wore it short around the sides with longer locks on top that were long enough to cover her eyes. Her tattoos even covered her neck, stopping only when they got to her jaw line. But as shocking as all the tattoos were, what continued to make me stare were her eyes. They were completely black.

“Can I take a closer look at your eyes?” I asked, hoping I wasn’t too much of a frustration to the woman. She nodded and didn’t seem bothered, so I moved to the bench next to her and studied her eyes carefully. I could see the natural dark brown color of her irises, but all of the white around them had been turned solid black. “Bloody hell that’s amazing,” I said in awe, “mental, but amazing.”

“I wouldn’t recommend doing the eyes,” she said, patiently letting me stare for as long as I wanted. “For about a week, it felt like someone threw sand in them.”

“No worries there,” I said, shaking my head, “I’m not even tempted by the thought.”

“I wasn’t either when I first started getting tattoos,” Danni admitted, “but little by little you suddenly start to think it’s not such a bad idea.”

“Tattoos aren’t my thing,” I said, shifting my eyes and taking in the details of the tattoos around her ears. “You are a visual feast.”

Danni giggled, “No one’s ever called me that before, but I like it,” she said in a sensual tone as she gently but quickly touched my elbow. I blushed at her comment, which she of course noticed. I hadn’t intended my comment to be taken sexually.

“Look,” Danni spoke, sitting up straight, “I’m here to work on whoever’s part of the Kleinberg party, so while we wait for Mrs. Kleinberg, why don’t I get started on you?”

I followed Danni’s eyes to the massage table, “Sure,” I said after a moment, “that’d be brilliant actually.”

Danni efficiently folded out her table in obviously well-practiced motions. She then instructed me to remove my robe and lie face down on the table. I hesitated with my hand holding the robe closed and looked around at the other boats around us. There was the occasional person out and about, but no one seemed to be looking in our direction.

“I’m not wearing anything under this,” I said, feeling my blush reignite. I felt slightly frustrated at my inability to stop blushing. Good god, hadn’t I done enough scandalous things to inoculate me from feeling this way?

Danni smiled as her eyes narrowed, “That’s how most people prefer it,” she said, mirth easily seen on her features. “Don’t be so modest,” she then chided. Danni quickly glanced around and found a large, white towel folded up at the end of the bench. “Lay down and I’ll cover you.”

I nodded and stood, dropping my robe, and laying on the table as instructed. I felt her drape the towel over my arse and then run her hands up and down my back. I couldn’t stop the tingle I felt between my legs as my imagination wondered what Danni looked like starkers. Did those tattoos even cover her breasts and vagina? I felt myself start to become wet for the second time that day, especially when she applied an oil to my skin, and I felt her hands kneading my flesh.

“Ah!,” I gasped when I felt her hands dig in deeply.

“Don’t be such a baby,” Danni chided with a laugh. “You’re completely full of knots. If you don’t let me do it right, we’ll be here all day.”

I tried not to cry out, and eventually the pain ebbed and began to feel incredibly pleasurable. We talked as Danni worked. I found her to be very intelligent and incredibly opinionated. We disagreed on most things, but I enjoyed the debate because she didn’t seem to take offense like so many do. Seriously, just because I disagree with someone, doesn’t mean I hate them. But it seems that that’s our world these days.

“I have to admit,” Danni began as she worked on my calves. “You might have the smoothest legs I’ve ever touched.”

I fought my continued blush in vain as I thought about what to say. What was it with this woman that made me feel like a teenager with a crush? Breathing deeply through my nose, I forced myself to calm. “I had some permanent hair removal done last year,” I said, remembering my time with my neighbor Rachel. I had another thought of her and my husband golfing together, but I pushed it aside. I would have to deal with that when I got home. “And there’s something about not needing to shave that helps keep them smooth.”

“I should say,” Danni said, running her fingertips across my skin. It gave me gooseflesh. “Can I ask, did you have it all removed? Danni’s hands moved up on my thighs to give me an idea of what she meant.

“Uh, yeah,” I said in a strangled voice.

“Don’t worry,” Danni said in a reassuring voice, “Nothing inappropriate here. I’m a professional.”

I felt a wave of relief, but also a pang of disappointment. I needed to keep my head out of the gutter, I thought to myself as visions of a naked Danni again popped into my head. I seemed to think about sex a lot more frequently these days. A certain increase was to be expected, but it was starting to feel like sex was all I thought about now. We fell into silence for several minutes, and I could have fallen asleep but for Mrs. Kleinberg finally coming out from inside the yacht. She didn’t look like she was coming for a massage though. She was dressed casually in jeans and smart blouse with a posh looking cashmere jumper.

“Ah Nichole,” Claire said only sparing us a glance. She looked a bit harried. “I’m afraid I’ve got a work emergency to deal with, and I probably won’t be coming back to the yacht. I let Morgan know, and he assured me your ride would be coming later this afternoon after their done golfing.”

“Is everything alright?” I asked, propping myself onto an elbow.

“Yes, yes,” Claire said hastily. She gave Danni another look but dismissed her just as quickly. “This is why I think I’m ready to leave the business world behind and try to enjoy life for a change. Work doesn’t stop just because it’s a weekend. You enjoy yourself and use the boat as you like.”

With that, Mrs. Kleinberg left. The older woman was all business, like she was a completely different person than the one I thought I’d gotten to know over the weekend.

“Lovely woman,” Danni said dryly once Mrs. Kleinberg was out of earshot.

Danni helped me keep my towel in place to keep me covered as I sat up on the table. “She did seem anxious about something,” I said innocuously. I exhaled a cleansing breath and realized how relaxed I felt. It was like my whole body was a wet noodle that had just come out of a boiling pot of water. “Thank you Danni, that was amazing.”

“No need to thank me,” Danni said, wiping her hands off with a clean towel. “Just doing my job.”

“Well, thanks anyway,” I said again, “that was brilliant.”

While Danni put away her things, I retrieved my purse from the yacht’s cabin I’d occupied and pulled out a generous tip.

“Mrs. Kleinberg already paid me, and I’m only doing half the work, so you don’t need to—” Danni began to say, holding up her hand.

“—Please take it,” I said, handing her the bills. “It’s company money anyway, so you might as well have it.” That was a lie about it being company money, but I felt I owed her something.

Danni nodded and took the money with a mumbled ‘thank you’. I sat on the bench wrapped in a towel and enjoyed the super relaxed feeling that permeated throughout my body. Once Danni had her table folded back up and her things put away, she looked toward the dock and then back at me. I got the impression she wasn’t sure if she wanted to leave or stay.

Finally, she looked at me for a long moment, “Can I ask you out sometime?” she said bluntly. “It’s cool if you say no—believe me—I’m used to rejection. I mean I don’t even know if you’re into girls, but I think you’re an interesting person, and I’d like to get to know you. I’m sure I could show you a good time.”

I couldn’t help but smile at that, “I don’t doubt you could,” I said, happy that I wasn’t still blushing at her every word. It was easier now that she wasn’t touching me. “I’d like to say yes, but I better give you a full confession about myself before we make any plans.”

“Oh,” Danni said, arching a single eyebrow on her forehead. She had an incredible ability to do that. “What deep dark secrets could you possibly have?”

I sighed heavily and pulled my legs in toward my bum, “To start, I’m married,” I began. I instantly saw a flash of anger and resentment cross Danni’s features, but she seemed to push those emotions away quickly. “But my husband knows I’m not faithful to him all the time. I’m free to go out with others.”

“I see,” Danni said, keeping her mask of indifference in place and giving me no clue on how she was feeling.

For the following ten minutes, I explained what I could to Danni, leaving out the part about working as an escort. I still wasn’t sure how to reconcile that in my own mind.

“I’ll confess, I misjudged you,” Danni admitted, taking a seat next to me on the bench’s cushion. She laughed, “I of all people should know better than to judge a book by its cover, but well, there you go. We’re all guilty at times.”

“We’re all a work in progress,” I agreed. “My schedule is booked for this week, but if you’re still interested, maybe we can meet up next week?” And then as an afterthought added, “It’ll have to be someplace I can take a bus to, or maybe an Uber, I lost my license a last year.”

Danni laughed, “What’d you do, try to have sex with the cop?”

I shook my head, “No, but maybe I should have tried...”

-_-

As I flipped through one streaming service after another, I felt my anxiety level grow with each passing minute. Watching the little green icon move along the highway line on the map, I could see on my phone that my wife was only minutes away. She’d hardly contacted me at all over the weekend, so I was a little pissed at myself for feeling anxious. I felt like I should be angry with my wife. But I knew deep down that I my anxiety was from having spent the weekend with Rachel more than it had to do with Nichole being gone all weekend.

The time with Rachel had been a fucking blast. Even golfing had been great. My wife is such a shit golfer than she’s actually a danger to people on the course, but Rachel is solid enough to hold her own. She even got competitive with some of the Kleinberg Execs and started betting beers. It had been a fun afternoon, but after one final fuck in the front room, she’d called it a weekend and returned home.

I had been listening for a car to pull into the driveway, but suddenly the front door opened, and Nichole stepped in. She looked fucking good, more relaxed than I’d seen her in a long time. I looked up from the recliner I was seated in while she set a paper bag and her purse on top of the small shelf at the front door.

“Hey,” I said, slowly standing.

“Hey back,” Nichole said hesitantly, squinting one eye as if anticipating something to come out of nowhere and smack her in the forehead, “How are you?”

“Fine,” I said calmly, and then after a moment added, “We should probably talk.”

Nichole nodded and stepped toward me. I could tell she was trying to gage my reaction, so I made sure not to leave anything to chance and I enveloped her into a deep hug.

“You smell nice,” I said, noticing a scent of strong oils.

“The client paid for massages today—not going to lie, it was brilliant.”

“Nice,” I said, holding the hug for a long moment before releasing her. “I went golfing with Rachel today.” There, I said it. I didn’t want to try to find a better way to bring it up. I just wanted it out there.”

“I know,” Nichole confirmed. “Mr. Schultz told me you and Rachel were with Rafe… sounds like that’s not all you did this weekend.”

From her tone, I couldn’t tell if she was angry or not. She didn’t look pleased, more like reserved containment. “No, we did more than golf,” I admitted.

Nichole took a seat on the sofa next to the recliner, and it looked like all her energy simply bled out of her. “Ky, is this the direction you want to go? Do you want to be more like Marcus and Rachel?”

“Honestly?” I said, searching my feelings. “I thought I did. I went to talk to Rachel about doing that double date idea, and well, like they say, one thing led to another. We fell into bed.”

“And your dick fell into her did it?” she said, her accent and tone as sharp as I’d ever heard it. I felt instantly defensive and ready to backlash but stopped when Nichole added, “I’m sorry, that was a smarmy thing to say.” Nichole closed her eyes and exhaled, “I’m sorry Ky. I have no right to tell you not to sleep with her. It just makes me so bloody jealous that I want to go over there and rip her hair out by the roots—and she’s my friend. Bloody hell, what’s that say about me. I’m such a hypocrite.”

“I kind of like that it makes you jealous,” I said with a small smile.

“You git, of course it does,” Nichole said, her tone still hot, but maybe slightly calmer. “I don’t know how you deal with it. I don’t understand how that jealously is a part of the turn on for you. It just makes me want to rage and kick you in the bollocks.”

Despite her anger, I couldn’t help but laugh. Luckily that made her calm down and a small smile even appeared on her lips. “If it makes a difference, I’ve been sitting here feeling like shit the last couple of hours. Being with Rachel’s always fun, but it kind of ruined the overall experience for me. I didn’t get that cutting angsty feeling, and I was dreading how you might react instead of being excited for you to come home and tell me everything.”

“If it’s any consolation. That actually does make me feel loads better… cuck-boy,” Nichole said, meeting my gaze.

“Good, I don’t want you to worry.”

“I know it’s unfair, and if I were you, I’d hate it. But I don’t want to do this if it means you sleeping around with other women. I couldn’t deal with the jealously. I’d go spare.”

“I get it,” I said, feeling like I was finding my way through a difficult conversation. “I don’t want to play that way either.”

“Really,” Nicole said, but then was quiet for a long moment.

“Really,” I confirmed.

“Good,” she said softly. She then looked up at me and I could tell she was forming some type of evil thought in her head. “I think we might have to find ways to make sure this doesn’t happen again, though.”

I studied her expression for a long moment, “I’m afraid to ask, but what do you have in mind.”

“I want to order a cage for you, so I can lock up your little knob when I’m away at work.” I felt an immediate rush of adrenaline at Nichole’s words, and it didn’t take long for my dick to begin to stir. “I can see you like the idea.”

“From the look in your eye, I was worried it might be something like that,” I grumbled under my breath, rolling my eyes.

“Don’t be so melodramatic. I can tell you’re not that upset about it,” Nichole went on. “In fact, I think you want me to push you into it so you can say that you were basically forced into the idea.”

“I’ll think about it,” I said, lifting my palms in the air. “How long would you leave me locked up in it?”

“That’s not for you to think about cuck-boy,” she said in a stern voice. Her change in demeanor surprised me. “If I chose to do it, then I’ll simply do it. And as for how long, well, I might try start with a week, or maybe two. But eventually I would increase it to several months. It would serve you right for fucking my best friend.”

“You mean your fuck buddy’s wife?” I said wryly.

“Ah, keep it up mister…” Nichole said, arching a brow at me. Fuck the look she gave me made me shiver. “…and we’ll start with a month and work up to a year of abstinence.”

“Damn, I couldn’t imagine a year without sex. That’s fucking crazy.”

Nichole shrugged, “Not so much. I’ve read those stories and articles of yours. Some blokes go for several years.”

“Most of that shit is fiction,” I said with a guffaw. “And the people that actually have done it say that they sometime lose some of their size. I feel like I’m struggling to compete as I am. I can’t afford to lose an inch.”

“I read those, too. But some say it’s temporary, and after a couple of erections, they’re back to normal.”

“Some said that,” I argued, “but others have said they never did. Some even ended up with ED.”

“Your tongue would still work, though,” Nichole teased, or at least I thought she was teasing. “And some of the articles talk about how intense a prostate orgasm can be from pegging.”

“Ugh,” I moaned and again had to adjust my boxer shorts. “You can’t be serious.”

“What if I am,” Nichole pressed. “I can see what kind of reaction it gives you. Admit it, you like the idea.”

“Nichole, I’ve told you. Just because it gives me a boner doesn’t mean I want to do it.”

“Yes, you have,” Nichole admitted, but then in the next breath added, “I’m just trying to get an idea how far you want me to take this, how far do you want me to push you.” When I didn’t respond—mostly because I couldn’t, she said, “Some husbands want their wives to be only satisfied by other men. The husbands want to be sexually incapable of satisfying their wives.”

“I feel like I’m already there when it comes to my dick,” I said, feeling a tinge of anxiety.

“That’s true I suppose,” Nichole said so nonchalantly that I felt moment of pure astonishment. “Now that I know what a proper cock feels like, I think I’m always going to have a need for a Wade in my life.”

The deepest cuckold angst I’ve ever felt bent me over at the waste as I moaned. “You’re killing me here,” I tried to say as a joke, but my voice was so strained it sounded like I thought was actually dying.

“Oh, you’re too easy,” Nichole laughed. “Here, let me help.” My wife then dropped to her knees and pushed me back into the chair. Within seconds she had the fly of my jeans open and my dick free. It stood rigidly in the air, like it was made of solid steel. “Oh my, I don’t think I’ve ever seen you this hard.”

Nichole only wrapped her hand around my shaft, but it was enough to push me over the edge as I began to cum, shooting a thin rope high into the air. “Fuck,” I cried aloud, more out of frustration at cumming so quickly.

“Wow Ky, I barely touched you,” Nichole said, her eyes wide in astonishment.

“I know,” I said, feeling my heart beating against my chest as I laid back in the recliner.

“Is it because of what I was teasing you about?”

“Were you teasing?” I asked skeptically.

Nichole have small shrug and a knowing look, “I guess we’ll see, won’t we,” she said, casting me a quick glance as she reached down and rubbed her fingers over my wilting dick.

I was sure she was comparing Wade’s giant cock to mine. I’ve always felt insecure about my size. I know I’m not a micro-cock because I’m close to average when I’m hard. But I’m definitely a grower and not a shower because when I’m soft, it shrinks down to almost nothing.

“So, how was the weekend with the client?” I asked, wanting to think about something else besides my softening dick.

Nichole pulled my boxer shorts back over my dick and sat back on the sofa. She was biting her lower lip for a moment as she seemed to be thinking about her response. “It was sexually stimulating if not so much mentally… it’s hard to say how this whole Special Projects thing is going to work out. We’re still in the genesis of it all, so it’s too early to say for sure. But it certainly involves a lot more sex and a lot less business.”

“What do you mean? Isn’t it supposed to be about building relationships and such? You know, doing the networking and such for future business.”

“It is,” Nichole confirmed, leaning back to support herself with her arms, her hands planted flat on the sofa cushion. “But it seems Mr. Schultz and Rafe take care of most of the business side, and I’m left with the entertainment side.”

“I can’t say that I’m shocked,” I admitted, zipping up my pants. “Does that bother you?”

Nichole was quiet for a long moment before saying, “No… and it bothers me that it doesn’t bother me.”

“You lost me,” I said, looking to the ceiling as I tried to noodle it out.

“I should be furious that I’m being relegated to be primarily an escort. But the truth is… the truth is I like it. I mean I’m still involved in some of the business side, but it’s more of a supporting role because Rafe, Mr. Schultz, and others try to take that off my hands.”

“So, you can focus on the client’s ‘other’ needs,” I said in more of a question.

Nichole nodded, “Exactly,” her mouth quirked into a half-frown half-smile, “maximizing your assets, I suppose.”

“But you’re torn because you’re finding you like it more than you thought you would?”

“Got it one,” Nichole said, sitting back up. “I feel like I’m always out of my comfort zone, and it’s like a constant adrenaline rush… but I like it.”

“I guess I’m glad you like it. It was never meant to be a burden.”

“I know. I think what I’m trying to say is that I want to keep doing this. For a time anyway. You know, maybe a year, perhaps two.”

I had known this would be a possibility, but to hear my wife just put it out there like that, it was a real shot to the cuckold angst meter. The number of men Nichole had now let inside her had grown rapidly. How many would it be in a couple of years? At least dozens, if not hundreds. I was suddenly glad I was sprawled out in the recliner because I felt very lightheaded.

“But I promise,” Nichole continued, “two years would be the longest. After that, I’ll throw away the birth control pills and be up the duff, popping out loads of future crumb crunchers.”

“Up the duff?” I asked.

“Yeah, preggers,” Nichole clarified. “How long have we been married? How have you not heard of that one before?”

“Got me, I guess we haven’t talked about it much… so two years, huh?”

Nichole nodded and wore a pleased smile on her face. “Two years. I’ll let you out of your cage in two years to get me preggers.”

“Fuck me,” I mumbled more to myself. I knew she was teasing about making me wait two years to have sex with her again, but I was certain that traditional sex between us was going to be less frequent. Hell, our frequency had already taken a huge drop since she first started up with Marcus. And lately, it seemed that she was content to give me hand jobs and blow jobs. It had been a while since I’d been in her pussy. Whatever was going to happen, it was going to be a crazy two years. Shrugging, I said, “Two years.”

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:08 am

Killer chapter, Ky.

Very interested in denial recently. Denial is even hotter when made to watch the denier partake…

JustWantToWatch
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by JustWantToWatch » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:02 am

Outstanding chapter!

Fred_Garvin
Trainable

Unread post by Fred_Garvin » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:12 am

Wow.

This is going where I hoped and dreaded it would go.

I can only imagine looking forward to two years of denial while my wife enjoys two years of debauchery. The pain of Ky being pushed beyond his boundaries will be excruciating, painful, and delicious.

Thank you for bringing us along for the ride.
Last edited by Fred_Garvin on Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frenchie
Experienced

Unread post by Frenchie » Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:49 pm

Thanks for this huge work, Ky.

It's always brillant !

Love it !!

nnjcpl2002
Experienced

Unread post by nnjcpl2002 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:37 pm

Wonderfully torturous tale, Ky. I am eagerly awaiting, yet dreading, what we will witness, and what Ky will be required to suffer. Oh the angst, the beautiful angst!

Thank you for your heroic effort.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:36 pm

WOWWWWWWWWWWWW I love it!!!!

Really HOT chapter!!!!

And super exciting talks!!!

I love this Nichole!!! Go on with the hubby teasing... and let's see how they live these two years playing with the cage ;)

gesdell
Pervert

Unread post by gesdell » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:27 pm

I have to admit that when long term chastity is introduced to a story, I lose some interest in continuing the story no matter how well written. I know how popular this fetish is among the cuckold stories in recent years, so my opinion is in the minority. I just don't remember when it became so popular.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:53 am

gesdell wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:27 pm
I have to admit that when long term chastity is introduced to a story, I lose some interest in continuing the story no matter how well written. I know how popular this fetish is among the cuckold stories in recent years, so my opinion is in the minority. I just don't remember when it became so popular.
I truly enjoy Ky's writing, and he's one of the better ones we have on here. In his defense I don't think his being a cuck has ever been in question. I'm with you in that the cuck and chastity stuff isn't in my wheelhouse, but I like his story telling.

As to the chastity aspect of it? I just think those that enjoy it tend to self filter, a sort of survivorship bias if you will? Any hotwife board I've been on inevitably gets overrun by the cuckold aspect of it. Though having been on this one for awhile now, the mod team has done a good job of keeping things on track and organized.

twin12set
Virgin

Unread post by twin12set » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:17 pm

The writing gets better & better. Loving the fact that Nichole is considering a cage. Exciting times ahead i hope.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:31 pm

Hey all – appreciate the comments. If anyone’s looking for a good laugh, I stumbled across the Ricky Gervais Show where he and Steve Merchant interview Karl Pilkington. Fuck me, I haven’t laughed so hard in a long time.

This chapter’s a little long, but it’s spicy! I’ve had some downtime to write lately, so enjoy.

The following week passed in a blur. With Covid blowing up every couple of weeks, I spent most of my time working from home. I was starting to feel concerned about a potential layoff because my company had had several rounds of cuts, but so far, my head hadn’t been on the chopping block. I liked working from home because it gave me time to get in my workouts in my garage, and I could eat more healthily being at home where I could prepare my food. But despite not being a bit of an introvert, I was starting to feel a need to be around people.

Nichole was busy at work, putting in long hours at the office. On several evenings she came home looking disheveled, her clothes, hair, and makeup looking like they had been hastily straightened and applied. When I asked her about her appearance, she simply gave me a smile and said she was just doing-her-job. Without Rachel to give me the occasional release, I was masturbating multiple times a day, including times in my office while on online meetings. I was getting by, but by the end of the week, I was feeling more than a little desperate.

I checked the clock at my bedside and sighed. It was almost midnight and Nichole was still in the bathroom getting ready for bed. I needed to go to sleep, and I knew she probably wouldn’t be in the mood to even chat for long after the long day she’d spent at work, but I needed her. Finally, the light under the bathroom door went out and Nichole left the bathroom. She sat on the edge of the bed, and I could hear her rubbing lotion over her feet, part of her nightly ritual she never strayed from.

“Long day?” I asked, giving her a small start.

“You’re still awake,” she said in more of a statement than a question. “Yes, a very long day…”

“Is everything alright?” I asked carefully, trying to tread lightly. “We haven’t talked much this week.”

Nichole pulled back the sheet and light blanket and slipped beneath them. Even though it was winter, it was still southern California, so the temperature outside was still over sixty degrees. “You’re right,” Nichole said, shifting herself to be close to me. “I was thinking about that while Rafe was driving me home. I need to find a better balance. It’s too easy to lose myself at work.”

I put my arm around Nichole’s narrow waist and pulled her closer to me. I could smell the vanilla scent from her shampoo, and the citrus from her lotion. At least those things were familiar about her. So many other things had changed. “And by work, do you mean…” I trailed off, not sure how to phrase the question.

Nichole giggled, her form shaking next to me. “Building spreadsheets and crunching numbers?” she asked, her hand snaking its way to my dick, “or spreading my legs and sucking cock?”

“Oh my god, Nichole,” I sputtered in disbelief. “I was trying to find a way to be tactful.”

“I know you were, but I knew it would get a rise to do you like that,” she laughed.

“So, which is it?” I finally asked after a long moment of silence passed. I felt Nichole shrug against me as her fingers rubbed my dick. I was getting hard, but not enough for her to grasp it yet.

“A bit of both,” she said plainly.

I let out a groan as that erotic angst filled me. I reached up and cupped her breast with my hand, and then pressed a kiss to the side of her neck. She squealed and tried to pull away, that area of her neck being the most sensitive spot.

“I have pictures if you want to see,” she said, trying to push my lips away from her sensitive skin.

“Seriously? Hell yeah. Why didn’t you say so earlier?”

“I thought you were asleep when I got home.”

“Don’t wait to send me pictures. Fuck, just text them to me next time.”

“But I want to see your reaction,” she said, reaching to the nightstand for her phone. “I like to see the look on your face when I’m being a naughty hotwife.”

Nichole rolled to her back as she held her phone up for both of us to see the screen. Opening the photos app, she clicked on the message that stated not all her photos were backed up, and then scrolled down. I watched as the initial pictures were mainly of the two of us, but then a number of pictures had Wade in them, and Marcus, and others. Finally, she reached the bottom and touched the last picture. I felt my breath go out of me as my eyes focused on the image.

It was as pornographic an image as I’d ever seen. The picture had been taken by the man as he sat in a chair. Nichole’s face was between his legs, her lips wrapped around his cock while her eyes looked directly at the camera lens. I could see cum on her forehead and in her hairline, so this wasn’t the first blowjob she’d given that day.

“That’s the sluttiest picture I think I’ve ever seen,” I said nearly unable to breathe. My chest hurt as my heart clinched like it was being gripped in a powerlifter’s hands.

Nichole’s face brightened with a broad smile as she watched my reaction. “I know,” she said, reaching up to the phone screen with her finger. “Scroll back for more.”

I took the phone and swiped to the right, brining in the next photo. It was very similar, just from a slightly different angle. Picture after picture went by, each one a testament of my wife’s unfaithfulness. Something in one particular picture caught my eye and I paused on it, zooming in to look closer at my wife’s face. She was smiling as the man was wiping his cock along her cheek. What grabbed my attention was that the look on her face wasn’t faked like so many porn pictures obviously are. She wasn’t forcing a smile for the camera, trying to convince the viewer that she was loving it. No, she was truly loving it. Her smile was real and authentic.

“Fuck,” I swore, gripping the phone tightly. “I fucking need you right now.” I tossed the phone to the side of the bed and moved atop my wife. I pulled the silk nighty off her breasts and then pulled up the bottom, revealing her thong panty.

“I’ll take care of you,” Nichole said, shifting to her side as she pushed me off of her.

I went to my side as my wife got to her knees, but I resisted going all the way to my back. “Babe, I need you right now, not a blowjob. I need to be inside you.”

“You will be, in a way,” Nichole said, moving down my body and then pushing my shorts to my ankles.

My wife moved between my legs; her hair draped over my stomach. I moved her hair to one side just as Nichole’s mouth descended over my dick. She took me to the base without any hesitation, and then sucked hard as she back away. The intensity caused me to gasp. It felt amazing, but it still wasn’t what I wanted.

“Nichole,” I half growled, moving my hands to her shoulders as I tried to coax her to come back up. “It’s been forever since we’ve had actual sex. I want you.”

Nichole met my eyes, her hand gripping me around the base of my dick. She gave me a smile that I could only call sympathetic, and then licked the base of my dick from bottom to top. The feeling made my whole body twitch with anticipation.

“I’m happy you want me, cuck-boy. But you’re going to have to be satisfied with my mouth for a time,” she admonished. “I have to save my vagina for work.”

“Argh,” I cried in more of a choke. “Did this just fucking happen? You’re denying me? My wife’s denying me her pussy?”

Nichole’s smile somehow grew even wider as she gave me a quick nod before she took me again into her mouth. Once again, she sucked on me hard as she pulled back, releasing me with an audible ‘pop’.

“I knew you’d love that, and besides, I probably wouldn’t feel the same to you anyway.”

“What do you mean?” I asked in a start.

Nichole shrugged. She ran her thumb over the top of my dick. “Ky, my pussy has been very busy since the last time we had sex. I just don’t think it would be the same as you remember it.”

I felt the buildup in my balls like a flood hitting a dam. Before I could even give a warning, I came, shooting my first load right into my wife’s eye. The next one shot out and went into her hair until Nichole realized she had to aim me in a different direction.

“Bloody fucking hell that stings,” she swore, letting me go and wiping her eye. She got up and quickly went to the bathroom.

“Sorry,” I called out, hearing the water come on in the bathroom sink.

“It’s fine,” I heard her mumble. “Oh fuck, in my hair too?” she continued, murmuring almost to herself. “Now you decide to cum in buckets? I have to have another shower.”

I got up and went to the bathroom, leaning against the doorframe as my wife dropped her nighty to the floor. Her right eye was red and puffy, and her hair was a wild mess of tangles by her face.

“Sorry about that, it kind of caught me by surprise, too.”

Nichole’s features softened as she moved to the shower and turned on the water. She gestured to the shower, “Come on, you can wash my hair. You owe me that.”

“Happily,” I said, straightening and moving to the shower.

Once the water was warm, we both moved into the shower. Some day I need to install another showerhead for those time we to shower at the same time. Inevitably, I’m the one left out in the cold. But this time I didn’t mind as I applied the shampoo to her hair and began to work it through her long tresses. It felt good to be intimately close to her again. Once her hair was washed, she had me sit on the shower floor. Positioned there, my face was right at her crotch level.

She moved to stand right in front of me, taking my hair into her hand, she held my face close to her body. I stared at her bare pussy like I’d never seen it before. It still looked like the same pussy I’d always known, only that since she’d had the hair permanently removed, the skin around her pussy was perfectly smooth and blemish free.

“Cucking you is something of a dichotomy,” Nichole said, pulling my head and guiding my mouth to her pussy. “I can tease you and deny you, but at the same time, I need to reassure you just enough so that I don’t lose you. It’s a challenging balance.” I started to pull back so I could reply but felt her grip tighten in my hair as she pulled me in tighter. “I’m talking now,” she said with a sigh, “If this is going to work, you’re going to have to trust me and take my lead… I’ve ordered a cage for you. It should be here in a few more days, so enjoy these last days of freedom, Ky. Because it might be a while before you’re free again.”

I didn’t know what to say as I heard her words. My mind was in such a blissful haze that I couldn’t think of much of anything. My dick was hard again, but I was blissfully happy pleasing my wife with my tongue as the how water fell over us.

“We have our date night with the Fletchers tomorrow night, and I’m going to let you sleep with Rachel one last time before I put your cage on, so make sure to enjoy the experience. Because after that, you’re going to be locked up for a while... I reckon it’s for the best. If you’re not wanking all the time, you’ll be able to concentrate better at work, and your attention will be fully on me.”

With an almost painful grip, my wife grabbed my hair and pulled as she came. I could feel her twitching muscles against my face as she mewed her pleasure. Nichole quickly put her other hand against the shower wall for support as she began to lower herself. I caught her in my arms and we both sat on the floor, her sitting on my lap as she sagged against me.

It was incredibly intimate, and exactly what I needed. After a time, the water began to go cold, so I got us to our feet. Nichole was almost a zombie on her feet, so I dried her off and guided her to bed. By the time I was dry and back into my sleeping shorts, she was already asleep. Looking at her peaceful form, I was happy to have had a moment to reconnect with her, but I couldn’t help but feel that we had ventured further down a path. To where I didn’t know. I only hoped that there would be a way back.

-_-

When our date night came with the Fletchers, I didn’t see her until an hour before they arrived. We had planned on going out to a restaurant, but with everything being shut down due to the pandemic, we ended up hosting the dinner at our hose. Immediately after work, I spent the day putting away any pictures or trinkets that showed Nichole and I as a married couple. Tonight, I was supposed to be married to Rachel, and Nichole Wade’s steady girlfriend.

Rachel had come over to help, which was nice and helped me pass the time. She told me that she was planning on heading back to Costa Rica soon to rejoin her husband. It made me feel sad because I had really enjoyed her company, but at the same time I did feel a measure of relief that she wouldn’t be an ever-present temptation.

When the dinner party started, I was glad to have had the golf outing with Rachel the week before. It really helped us sell our relationship to Cory and Joanna. They gave us a number of ‘interesting’ looks as they would steel glances at Rachel, and then at me. I’m sure they were wondering why I would marry a woman almost twenty years older, but they were polite and never said anything.

Dinner went off without a hitch, and we were soon relaxing and drinking in the family room. Wade and Nichole looked so natural together even I could have been convinced they were a couple. And I felt like Rachel and me played it off well enough that we gave the impression of being the more seasoned, married couple. It was fun getting to know the Fletchers. I was slowly getting used to Cory’s squishy looking face. I couldn’t figure out how he married a gal like Joanna. I thought she was incredibly attractive when I saw her at Wade’s CrossFit gym, but seeing her here, dressed in a floral skirt and blue blouse, her long red hair styled, and her makeup done made me realize just how beautiful she was.

It wasn’t long before we fell into playing foolish drinking games, and before I realized it, I was well passed buzzed and nearing in on drunk. I set my glass down on the table and leaned back into the sofa’s soft cushion, breathing in deeply through my nose, and willed myself not to slide further into the drunk scale. I was feeling warm and quite numb when Rachel leaned close to me.

“You know,” she began, whispering in my ear. “This party is only a breath away from turning into an orgy.”

I spluttered at her comment and then tried to cover it up like I’d just had a coughing fit. “Good grief Rach, have you lost your mind? This is just a dinner party.” I must have spoken louder than I’d intended because Rachel gave me an elbow and a hiss to not talk so loudly.

“You don’t think I of all people would recognize the signs?” Rachel asked, leaning into me, her breasts pressing against my side. “Joanna’s practically begging for it. This get-together is a tinder box. All someone has to do is light the flame.”

“Oh,” I turned to her, trying to raise a single brow like my wife does. I don’t think it worked as drunk as I felt. “Are you going to be the one to light it?”

A wide, evil, and knowing smile spread across Rachel’s features. “Give me the word and I’ll strike the match.”

I took another deep breath and looked around the room. We were all sitting close together, and the conversation had devolved into lots of sexual innuendos. Someone had once told me that CrossFit members knew how to get their freak on, but until now I hadn’t given it much thought. Maybe Rachel was right, I thought as looked around the room, having to squint slightly to keep everything in focus.

I looked at Nichole but couldn’t get her attention. She was completely emersed in conversation and looked so comfortable, so natural, so outgoing. I felt comfortable for the size group we had, but I was happy it wasn’t any larger than the six of us. Maybe it was time to take a que from my wife and get out of my comfort zone. Afterall, it wasn’t like I was going to be the one instigating anything. That would be up to Rachel. And if she failed, no harm no foul.

Turning back to Rachel, I whispered, “Light the match.”

Somehow Rachel’s grin grew even wider still. She gave me a wink and the scooted to the edge of the couch. “So, if everyone is feeling sufficiently under the influence, is anyone interested in a more ‘adult’ game?”

Nichole’s eyes widened and her head practically whipped in my direction. I simply shrugged and gave her an ‘I-don’t-know-what’s-going-on’ look. Nichole’s eyes narrowed suspiciously.

“What do you have in mind,” Joanna asked. The gorgeous redhead took a long sip from her wine glass and set it on the table.

Rachel picked up her phone and activated the home screen. “Well, I downloaded a Truth or Dare game the other day, and I’ve been curious to see how it goes.”

“That could be interesting,” Cory said, quickly down the rest of his beer. “What the fuck, why not.”

“Rachel,” Wade moaned as he put his palm to his forehead.

Joanna suddenly looked slightly panicked, “Have you played this before?” she asked, looking first at Rachel and then at Wade.

Wade shook his head and laughed, “No, but I’m sure we all know where this game leads.”

“Oh,” Joanna said, looking relieved. “Of course.”

“Could be fun though,” Cory chimed in. I haven’t played Truth or Dare since I was a teenager. And even then, it did not go as I’d hoped it would.”

“Excellent,” Rachel said, looking at me with a beaming smile. “First,” she said, directing her attention at the others. “There’s still lots of alcohol, so feel free to grab what you want, but please consider staying the night. We have a couple of extra bedrooms with beds already made up. Either that or let us call you an Uber.”

If felt odd to hear Rachel offering up my house as if it was her own, but I was glad she made the offer. None of us were in any kind of condition to be driving anytime soon.

“Second,” Rachel continued, “to keep the game moving along, let’s say that you have to pick a Truth one round, but then you have to pick a Dare on the next. Of course, the rule still applies that if you don’t want to answer the Truth, you can automatically chose the Dare instead.”

“This is going to be interesting,” Nichole said from her spot next to Wade.

It struck me how much smaller she was than he as she sat next to him. It was damn near comical.

“How about we go counterclockwise,” Rachel proposed, “That means Wade has to go first.”

Wade took a shot of the bourbon and exhaled a noise breath. “Alright, let me have it. I’ll take a Truth.”

Rachel gave him a disappointed look but looked down at her phone and then asked, “Does the idea of public sex turn you on?”

“Yes,” Wade answered easily. “Nice. That was simple.”

“Very well,” Rachel said, looking next to Nichole.

“Bloody hell,” she muttered wringing her hands in her lap. “Truth,” she finally said.

“I think I see how this is going to go for the first round,” Rachel said, again looking at her phone. “Have you fantasized about someone (not a celebrity) while having sex?”

“Yes,” she said, letting her eyes dart to me and then back to Wade.

“Fucking woman,” Wade joked, pulling her into a tight embrace and tickling her sides. “I’m not enough for you?”

It nearly killed me to see their closeness. Wade knew exactly what spots on her were most ticklish, and he applied that knowledge to great effect, causing my wife to writhe in his grip as she let out a peal of high-pitched laughs.

“It was before you,” Nichole said between bouts of laughter. “Not anymore.”

My guts churned inside, but my erection grew harder.

“Alright you two,” Rachel said, turning to Joanna. “Truth or Dare?”

“I’ll spice it up,” Joanna said. “Dare.”

“Very good, we have someone with some courage. The Dare is to get on all fours and playfully spank your booty in a naughty way.”

Joanna’s eyes lit up when she realized it would be something fun to do but not too far removed from her comfort zone. She quickly got onto her knees and did as instructed, slapping the cheek of her ass. It would have been better had she not been wearing a skirt, but it was still extremely enjoyable to watch.

“I’m going to score Joanna higher on that one, very well done, Joanna,” Rachel said, looking to Cory next.

Cory sighed, “Fine, I’ll take a Dare,” he said, looking at his wife. “I can’t let her one-up me.”

“Take your shirt off,” Rachel read.

“Ah fuck, this is how it starts,” Cory swore, but didn’t hesitate as he removed his shirt.

He wasn’t nearly as fit as Wade, but he was in good shape, and his wide shoulders and narrow torso were nothing to be ashamed of.

“And we’re off to a good start,” Rachel confirmed. “I guess I’ll follow suit and take a Dare.” Looking at her phone, Rachel read, “Exchange an article of clothing with the player sitting opposite from you.” Rachel looked up and turned first to Nichole and then to Joanna. “Joanna, I think you’re closer to being in front of me than Nichole, so I think I’ll trade my top for yours.”

Joanna’s sudden intake of breath could be heard by everyone, but to her credit, she tried to act like she wasn’t nervous. We all watched as the two women stood and exchanged tops. Rachel’s loose fitting purple blouse for Joanna’s much tighter fitting blue one. Joanna’s result was very disappointing because the new blouse hid her curves, but Rachel certainly had everyone’s attention with the way her new blouse molded over her tits like it had been painted on.

“I hope I don’t stretch it out,” Rachel said, trying to get a better fit over her large breasts.

“It’s fine,” Joanna laughed, “I think the show is worth the cost of the top.”

“I’ll take a Truth,” I said when Rachel looked at me.

“Spoilsport,” she said, rolling her eyes at me. She then read, “What’s the longest amount of time you’ve gone without sex?”

I felt myself blush, but then a second later it felt like the blood drained from my face. I forced myself not to look at anyone as I thought about the answer, but I was curious as hell to see what Nichole’s expression was. “Not counting the time before I was a virgin—,”

“—Starting from when you got married,” Cory interrupted to the consensus of everyone.

Then Nichole added, “And it has to be penetrative sex. Oral sex doesn’t count.”

I couldn’t believe my wife had just said that. What was she getting at? I took a moment to rethink my answer. Finally, after a long moment I said, “A couple of months I guess.”

The answer didn’t get much of a rection, and so Rachel began to prepare to start round two. I suddenly felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, and at the same time I saw Nichole put her phone under her leg. I waited a moment before I pulled mine out and read the text she’d sent me. It read, (Next time we play this game, you’ll be able to say six months… or maybe longer.)

I felt the blood rush back into my face, and I was more than thankful that everyone was looking at Wade.

“I guess I have to go with a Dare,” he said with a shrug.

Rachel giggled before she read the Dare, which made everyone pay closer attention. “Spank the person with the least amount of clothes on. The group decides how many and whether you use your hand or another object.”

“Oh fuck,” Cory swore, realizing he was the one with the least amount of clothes on.

The rest of the room busted out in laughter as Wade stood from his chair and approached Cory.

“We can do this the easy way, or the hard way,” Wade joke. He then looked at Joanna and then to Rachel. “How many?”

“I think four,” Rachel said.

“Let’s make it five,” Joanna said, trying to stifle her laughter.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” Cory continued to swear. “It’s not fair. Wade has fucking banana hands. It’ll be like getting hit with a wooden paddle.”

“I’m sure I can find a paddle,” Rachel said.

“No—the hand is fine,” Cory corrected quickly. He stood up and turned around, and then murmured, “This fucking game never goes how I hope it will.”

Wade took his position and readied his hand. When Cory bent over, Wade took it easy on the first two, but then really laid into him on the next three. Cory almost fell over and had to grab his chair for support. From the sound of it, I could imagine that it stung like a son of a bitch.

“Nichole,” Rachel prompted as everyone’s laughs began to fade. “I believe you have a Dare.” Nichole nodded, biting her lower lip as she did. “Undo the other players pants with your mouth, making sure to keep eye contact.”

“Ohh,” Joanna made a surprised sound.

“Oh, wow, alright,” Nichole said, moving herself to the edge of the couch. “Nothing to it,” she said as if trying to convince herself.

Nichole got to her knees and moved in front of Wade. Looking him in the eye, she moved in like she was going to give him a blowjob. From my angle, that’s exactly what it looked like. It took several minutes of failed attempts, but eventually she managed to undo the button to Wade’s pants and pull down the zipper. Everyone could tell Wade was turned on as he tried to pull his shirt over himself for cover. Nichole then crawled on the floor to where Cory sat and repeated the performance. It was incredibly sensual, and I felt the sexual tension in the room escalate dramatically.

“Well that certainly got me going,” Rachel said, fanning herself with her hand as if it was a fan. “Joanna, I believe you have a Truth?” At Joanna’s nod, Rachel read, “What was the dirtiest thing you’ve ever done in a public place?”

Joanna’s blush went into her scalp, turning her skin almost the same color as her hair. “Oh my, this game keeps you on your toes.” Joanna sat for a long moment thinking, and then said, “Sorry honey,” she quickly said to Cory, and then went on, “It would be giving a guy a blowjob during spring break at a bar in Cancun.”

“Ah!,” Cory acted shocked, “you dirty whore.”

Everyone again laughed, but from the quick exchange between the real married couple, there were going to be further conversations at some point.

The game went on for several more rounds, each one increasing the stakes over the last. Cory had actually lost his pants at one point, and everyone was certain he was going to be the first one naked until Nichole suddenly drew a Dare to remove all her clothes.

“You’re making that up,” Nichole said, turning on Rachel.

“No, that’s what it says,” Rachel defended and handed the phone to her.

“Bleeding bloody bollocks,” Nichole swore, handing the phone back to Rachel.

“I’m so glad I didn’t get that one first,” Joanna said, looking sympathetically at Nichole.

Nichole sat staring daggers at Rachel for a long moment before finally shaking her head and exhaling a defeated sigh. She removed her blouse, revealing a lacy red bra that was the sexiest thing I’d ever seen. She then stood and fiddled with the back of her skirt until it fell to the floor. She was wearing a thong that matched the material and color of her bra.

“You’ll have to tell me where you bought those,” Joanna suddenly said, referring to Nichole’s underwear.

“Let’s talk after. A friend of mine has all the connections,” Nichole said, seeming to stall for time.

Wade sensed the same thing I was because he moved to pull at Nichole’s panties. “Quit stalling, lose the rest.”

“You can be patient,” Nichole snapped, stepping just out of his reach. “Bloody git,” she murmured as she reached behind her back and unfastened her bra.

Nichole didn’t have the largest tits in the room, but they were so perfectly made for her body that she had no reason to feel shy. I caught a good look at the necklace she wore. That same one I’d seen on her for a while now. It was an odd choice, and I couldn’t help but wonder why she only ever wore it lately. Those thoughts soon left me as I watched Nichole remove her thong and drop it on top of her small pile of clothes.

“There,” Nichole said, giving us all a bow, “I hope you’re happy.”

“I’m pretty happy,” Wade said, pulling her close to him in a hug she couldn’t break free from.

I, and everyone else in the room, got a good view of Nichole’s pussy when Wade took her, but she quickly closed her legs and pulled Wade’s arm around her for cover. Despite trying to hide behind Wade’s hulking form, Nichole was on display for everyone to see, and I couldn’t have been happier about it.

“I’m feeling very nervous,” Joanna said, giving Nichole a sympathetic look. “I have to pick a Dare.”

“Dare,” Rachel said, hitting the icon on her phone. “Choose another player of the opposite sex that is seated across from you. Have them place an ice cube on your navel until it melts. They cannot use their hands to keep it in place and they should keep the cube in place using only their lips.”

“Well,” Joanna said, her skin flushing. “At least I get to keep my clothes on.”

“It looks like you can pick either Wade or Ky. They’re both more-or-less in front of you.”

“I uh, well, I think… I think I’ll choose Ky,” Joanna finally said, standing and unconsciously straightening her blouse.

“I’ll get an ice cube,” Rachel said, sounding as pleased as I’d ever heard her. She dashed off to the kitchen, leaving a nervous Joanna and me in her wake.

“I guess I’ll just lie down here,” Joanna said, sitting on the ottoman that we had pushed to the side. She sat down and then moved to her back, all the while being careful to keep herself covered.

She was obviously nervous, but I thought I could see some of those same signs I’d seen in Nichole; a desire to want to do it, but a need for others to push her into it, like a way to do things but somehow be able to say that they were influenced by others. Rachel popped back in and handed me the ice cube.

Joanna nodded to me and pulled the loose fitting blouse up high enough to expose her belly button. I placed the cube on her skin, holding it a moment with my fingers. As soon as the cold ice touched her skin, Joanna’s well-defined abs tightened. I moved into position and put my lips onto the cube.

“Mmm, that’s getting cold,” Joanna said, pushing her hand under her bum as if to avoid temptation to touch the ice.

I tried to release the cube to see if it would stay in place, but it wanted to slide off her body immediately, so I had to stay in place. As close as I was, I could smell Joanna’s skin, and even a faint scent of her essence. She might be acting the prim and proper part, but she was obviously getting to be very turned on. The minutes ticked on, and Joanna began to squirm as the ice melted. It became a struggle and I watched in fascination as her muscular abs shifted and moved beneath her skin.

Finally, the cube was small enough that I could sit back onto my heels. My lips felt numb from the cold. Several streams of water had cascaded down Joanna’s torso and fell into the cushion of the ottoman. Her glistening flesh made my dick press hard into my underwear.

“I don’t know about the rest of you,” Rachel said, clearing her throat, “But I found that very enjoyable.”

“I’ll say,” Cory said, his voice thick with emotion. Clearing his throat, he said, “I think I have to pick a Dare this time.”

Rachel shook herself and picked up her phone while I took my seat. “Flip a coin four times. Every time “Heads” comes up, someone of your choice must take off an item of clothing.”

“Finally, the game fucking breaks my way,” Cory said with a pump of his fist. He then fished out a coin from his pocket, flipped it and let it fall to the floor. It hit Tails. “Of course, it fucking does,” Cory complained as he picked up the coin and gave it another toss. This time he got lucky as it landed on Heads. With another pump of his fist, he looked to Rachel, “Sorry, but Nichole’s already completely naked, and I know what my wife looks like, so I’ve got to pick your blouse.”

“No need to apologies to me, hon,” Rachel said in her usual sultry tone. She carefully removed the tight-fitting blue blouse and placed it on the arm of the sofa.

Everyone’s eyes immediately took in Rachel’s ample bosom. The bra Rachel wore was not the usual cute, dainty piece of material that most women wore. No, her bra was more utilitarian, with thicker straps that went over the shoulders, and four large clips that fastened behind the back. Rachel’s bra was meant to be used and was built to provide the support her large breasts needed.

Cory’s next flip came up lucky again, and of course he asked for Rachel’s bra next.

Rachel turned her back to me, “Ky, be a dear and remove your wife’s bra?” she said, referring to herself it the third person, leaving me squirming with a horniness that was quickly evaporating the alcohol from my system.

I took a deep pull from my drink, set it back on the table, and then expertly unclasped Rachel’s bra. I had done it a few times and knew that I had to pull with some serious tension in order to unclip the metal fasteners. As the bra released, Rachel’s breasts spilled out for everyone to see. I stole a quick look around the room and was surprised to see that even Nichole and Joanna were completely fixated on the older woman’s breasts.

Cory’s remaining coin flip didn’t go his way, so Rachel was spared for a turn. Or at least she thought she was. She chose a Dare and ended up as naked as Nichole by the end of it. The game was fucking going great, I thought. I was still clothed. I hadn’t drawn anything too embarrassing, and two of the three women were completely naked. Fucking awesome game.

“Mine’s a Dare,” I said, feeling good about the direction the game was going.

Rachel’s eyes widen and her brow rose, “This is an interesting one,” she said, turning her phone when I tried to steal a look. “It says, masturbate in front of the group for five minutes.”

“It fucking does not,” I said, quickly stealing the phone from Rachel’s hand. “Ha! It says ‘pretend’ to masturbate.”

“That’s ridiculous love. How are you going to ‘pretend’ to masturbate? And besides, no one here wants to see you pretend. We’re here to have some fun. Plus, you’re quite good at it,” Rachel said, drawing a laugh from the others.

“No one here wants to see that,” I said, shaking my head furiously. I could take some ribbing, but I was not wanting to expose myself and let everyone see my dick.

“I want to see that,” I heard Nichole say her quasi hiding space at Wade’s side.

“I’m happy I didn’t pick that one, but I wouldn’t look away,” Joanna said, a shy smile appearing on her features.

I felt short of breath, and I had to work to keep my hands from visibly shaking. I’d showered at gyms before where I’d been naked in front of others, but I’d never sat in a room with my hard dick exposed for all to see. I stole another glance toward Wade and Nichole, procrastinating my decision for a moment longer. Nichole was holding on to Wade’s side, her beautiful breasts pressed against his upper arm. She, like everyone else, was staring at me, but she had a hunger in her eyes the rest didn’t share.

It occurred to me that in our past experience of sexual exploration, she had always been the one to the center of attention. She was the one on display for everyone to watch, and she’d done far more than simply masturbate in front of a small group of people. Even without speaking to her, I was sure I knew what she was thinking. She wanted me to do this.

“Looks like the women know what they want,” Wade said, leaning back into the couch, which had the effect of reducing Nichole’s hiding spot.

I met Nichole’s eyes and knew I should look away, but in the moment, I couldn’t. I watched helplessly as she silently mouthed the words, ‘do it’ with her lips. I felt a nervousness explode within me like I’d never known before.

“Fuck,” I muttered under my breath. At least I was hard, so I wouldn’t feel overly embarrassed. I sat still for a long moment, feeling everyone’s eyes boring into me. If I refused, it would tank the game, but if I did it, god, just the thought alone made my blood race.

I moved fingers to the fly of my pants, trying the best I could to hide how badly I was shaking. My fingers felt numb and slow to respond as I opened the fly to my pants. I took another deep breath as I fished my dick through the flap in my briefs, pulling it out for everyone to see. The first thing I noticed was the coolness the air as it hit the exposed skin of my dick. It felt, nice. With my dick out of my pants, I felt an emotion I wasn’t expecting. Apart from the extreme adrenaline rush, I felt a freeing sensation. It wasn’t just that my dick was out in the open, it was just that the whole experience was oddly liberating.

It was the strangest sensation as I looked down at my dick, and my brain took in that everyone was staring at it as well. Grasping it with my hand, I slowly pulled at myself. I didn’t need to move my hand but a couple of inches up and down, but it felt amazingly erotic. After a couple of minutes, I felt the nerves fade and almost found myself enjoying the lude act.

I kept my eyes down on my dick because I didn’t dare look up and catch someone’s direct gaze. But even with my eyes down, I could see Nichole’s hand rubbing Wade’s cock over the top of his clothes.

“Keep going luv,” Rachel suddenly said. “I’ll be right back.”

With that, Rachel quickly popped off the couch and went upstairs. She was gone less than a minute before she sat back down, holding the bottle of hand lotion we kept in the bathroom. “Here, this’ll help.” Rachel took my hand from my dick and pumped out several squirts of the lotion into my palm.

I resumed and immediately felt difference. I’ve jacked off plenty of times without lubricant, but it’s always more enjoyable to you can use something to lubricate the process. I felt my erection swell in my hand from the blood pumping rapidly through my body. My dick felt a little bigger in my hand than it normally did.

“Are you getting close?” Rachel asked after a few minutes.

“I don’t think I can with everyone watching—and I don’t want to make a mess on the carpet. Remember, it’s only for five minutes.”

“Don’t worry about that, I’ll make sure you don’t make a mess,” Rachel said. She suddenly pivoted from the couch onto her knees. She then moved between my legs so that her mouth was near my dick. “You know you can always cum in me.”

“God that’s so hot,” Joanna’s voice sounded.

I had so much blood pumping through my ears it felt like I couldn’t hear. Seeing Rachel’s open mouth in front of me, her tongue licking her teeth and lips, put me over the edge and I came hard. Rachel quickly shot forward and placed her lips around the head of my dick, taking my load without hesitation. I came surprisingly hard, and for a long moment everything around me ceased to exist. It wasn’t until I collapsed back into the couch and heard Nichole and Joanna applauding that I snapped out of my haze and quickly put my dick back into my pants. I even got a complementary nod from Cory, but I was glad my Dare was over. Still, I felt high from the adrenaline rush. I felt amazingly alive.

The game went another round before Wade drew an unlucky Dare and ended up having to remove his pants. And it wasn’t long after that Cory lost his pants as well. Joanna lost her blouse, but round after round she managed to keep her bra on, much to my dismay. Somehow I was lucky enough to keep most my clothes on, but after my display of public masturbation, I really wasn’t feeling very inhibited.

Finally, Joanna scored a lucky Dare and gave her the power to tell Wade to remove his boxer briefs. Wade sighed with a shrug, and then stood up from the couch. It was only then that everyone could see the massive girth that was hiding under the thin material of his underwear. While he’d been sitting on the couch, he’d kept his removed clothes on his lap, effectively covering his cock from view. But it was about to be on full display now. Wade pushed his briefs down and his semi-ridged cock sprang out.

“Oh my god,” Joanna gasped, her hand covering her mouth.

I’d seen Wade’s cock before, but never quite this up close and personal. It was fucking enormous and lined with thick veiny lines that ran its length.

Wade sat down and self-consciously tried to find a way to sit without his cock being on display. He tried to cover it with his forearm, but Nichole pushed his arm aside and wrapped her hand around his massive member. Her hand looked so dainty and petite around the meaty cock. I knew they’d had sex countless times now, but I still found it hard to believe she could take the entire thing inside her.

“Good god Wade,” Cory scoffed but lightheartedly. “Way to make the rest of us feel slightly inferior.”

Wade actually looked a little embarrassed as she tried to shrug off the comment.

“Nichole, you poor woman,” Joanna said, shaking with held in laughter. “If you’re letting him near you with that thing. I can’t understand how you’d be walking afterward.”

Nichole simply smiled as she ran her hand down the length of Wade’s cock. “It takes some getting used to, but it’s worth it.”

“Quit it woman,” Wade chided, pushing Nichole’s hand away, “you’re going to make me nut in front of everyone.”

“Ky had the stones to do it,” Nichole teased, “Maybe you should do it too.”

“I’d like to see that,” Joanna said. She immediately slammed her mouth shut, giving the impression that she hadn’t meant to say it out loud.

“Joanna,” her husband said in surprise. “What’s gotten into you?”

“Not you lately,” she said, her words were slightly slurred as she had continued to drink throughout the game.

“Hey,” Cory spluttered in shock while everyone laughed. “Wade, you’re going to have to put that thing away before my wife leaves me and tries to bed you.”

It felt good to laugh like that. It had been a while. And I was happy that at least this time it wasn’t at my expense.

“I’m just teasing,” Joanna said. “And I’d never let Wade near me with that thing. He’d ruin my little pussy.”

“How much have you had to drink?” Cory asked, seemingly still in shock that his wife was being so loose lipped.

“Not enough to fuck Wade, if that’s what you’re asking. I like my pussy the size that it is, thank you very much.”

“Okay, okay, okay,” Cory said, waving his hand. “I get it, let’s get back to the game before we go completely off the rails.”

“If you’re sure,” Rachel said, picking up her phone again. “I believe it’s Joanna’s turn for a Dare.”

“Yep, give me a good one,” Joanna said, flipping her hair back and finishing the last swallow of wine from her glass.

“Oh fuck,” I said, reading the Dare from Rachel’s phone. “I didn’t think this game went that far.”

“Oh no, what is it?” Joanna said, her voice filled with trepidation, but still a hint of desire and lust mixed in.

“Play spin the bottle to select the person who will pleasure you orally until orgasm.” Rachel lifted her eyes to Joanna. “If it’s too much, we can end the game. We don’t want you to do anything you’re uncomfortable with.”

“Hey!” I protested. “What I did was definitely not comfortable.”

“Oh hush,” Rachel said, poking my side with her elbow.

“I went past uncomfortable a while ago,” Joanna said with a laugh, and the added dryly, “No, I’ll soldier on.”

Cory quickly downed the rest of his beer and set the empty bottle on the coffee table. All eyes were on Joanna as she leaned forward and gave the bottle a spin. The neck of the bottle rotated around quickly and for longer than expected, but eventually slowed until it was barely turning at all. Estimating the diminishing speed of the bottle, I was certain it was going land on me at one point. And truth be told, I wouldn’t have minded in the least. But the bottle rotated a little further, passing even Wade before it finally stopped in front of Nichole.

Nichole only shook her head and rolled her eyes, “Why am I not surprised,” she mumbled just loud enough to be heard.

“You don’t have to, Nichole,” Joanna said suddenly. “I’m sorry. My head’s not thinking very clearly. Of course you don’t have to—we’ll just make my husband—”

“No, no, no,” Cory said adamantly. “That’s the Dare. You two are just going to have to power through it.”

“And if you had to suck Wade’s cock? Would you be so willing to keep going?” Joanna shot back.

“Well, no,” Cory said, heatedly. “That’s different.”

“How is that different?” Joanna demanded.

“I don’t know, it just is. Guys can’t do that, it’s disgus—,”

“Dude, you’re just going to get yourself into trouble,” Wade suddenly interjected. “Trust me, you don’t want to go there.”

“Oh, right,” Cory said, seeming to realize what he was going to say. “Well, okay, yeah, I get it I guess.”

“Men,” Nichole said, her voice filled with exasperation. “It’s fine, Joanna. We’re more mature than these gutless blokes.”

“Hey, I didn’t say anything wrong,” Wade defended, but Nichole was already moving herself to the edge of the couch, ignoring him completely.

“Uh, how do you want to,” Joanna began hesitantly.

Nichole nodded toward the ottoman where the redhead woman had laid before. “Make yourself comfortable. I’m going to have another drink.”

“I think I like the sound of that,” Joanna said, picking up her wine glass.

What surprised me wasn’t that they were both going to take another drink, but that they skipped over the wine, and each took a strong shot of the bourbon that was on the table.

“Bloody hell that’s strong,” Nichole said in a gasp.

Joanna nodded but didn’t speak at first. Her eyes bulged and she coughed several times, but she kept it together and moved again toward the ottoman. “What happens here stays here, right?” Joanna said, sweeping us with her gaze.

“Absolutely luv,” Rachel said confidently before anyone else could speak. “We’re all consenting adults here.”

Joanna gave a curt nod and let a very nude and much shorter Nichole guide her into place. Joanna sat down on the edge so that her legs draped over the sides of the ottoman. She looked nervous but determined, and I wondered how much the alcohol was affecting her. Would she regret this in the morning when her head had cleared?

I’ve never done anything like this before,” Joanna said to Nichole who was now standing between her legs. Joanna’s voice trembled as she spoke.

“We’ll certainly be closer friends after, yeah,” Nichole said, moving slowly to her knees.

Joanna let out a nervous laugh and nodded. “I’ve always been curious about this kind of thing, but I never thought I would actually do something about it.”

“Just try to relax,” Nichole said, helping the redheaded woman remove her skirt and panties. Once Joanna was prepared and in place, Nichole ran her fingers through the dark red pubic hair, combing her way through with repeated strokes. “You have a very beautiful pussy.”

“Thank you,” Joanna said, her skin tinging with red, blushing at the intimate compliment.

“Now lie back and close your eyes if you’d like. Ignore everything else in the room.”

It struck me how confident Nichole seemed as she rested her head against the inside of Joanna’s thigh, making herself comfortable as if she was planning to stay a while. Joanna surprised me when she removed the blouse she was wearing, and then surprised me again when she removed her bra. Fuck, her breasts were as amazing as she was, covered in a light smattering of freckles except for around her small nipples where they were more heavily concentrated.

From where I sat, I could see the side of Nichole’s breast, and I wondered for a moment if she wanted nipples more like Joanna’s as her own were large, thick, and protruded outward as if to declare their existence to the world. Personally, I loved my wife’s nipples. I loved that she always tried to hide them by padding her bras, although she didn’t seem to do it anymore. Lately, I could almost see her nipples through her clothes.

I took in the scene slowly, trying to memorize every moment as it passed. My eyes were drawn to Nichole’s lower half, between her legs where I could clearly see a sheen of wetness. She was soaking, I realized, and I was certain I wasn’t the only one who had noticed.

The two women seemed to forget about everyone else in the room as they slipped into their own world. For our part, except for a small noise that would occasionally escape Cory, we were all as silent as church mice, as if making the slightest noise might ruin everything we were witnessing. The minutes passed, and there were several times when Joanna would try to hurry things along, but Nichole refused to be rushed. I knew what she was doing, though. She was taking time to build Joanna’s desire up, teasing her to higher elevations each time Nichole’s fingers or tongue neared the woman’s clit.

And then, as if the scene wasn’t hot enough, the sounds that started to come from Joanna had all the guys hard. Even Rachel was gripping my knee tightly as she watched. Joanna’s form suddenly stiffened, but Nichole paused and let the woman come back from the edge of her orgasm. We could all see that she was close, but Nichole expertly kept edging her higher.

I leaned to the side to get a little better look and could see Nichole’s tongue now deeply imbedded into Joanna’s sex. Nichole slipped in two fingers and sucked on Joanna’s clit. Little by little, it looked like Joanna was doing an abdominal crunch as she began to sit up. She was going over the edge and there would be no stopping it now.

Grabbing Nichole’s head with both her hands, Joanna curled herself around Nichole’s head and began to let out a high-pitched wail. It was like nothing I’d ever heard before, like pure lust and ecstasy turned into sound. Joanna’s body convulsed over and over, and her wail turned to cries and barks as a powerful orgasm ravaged her.

Joanna finally fell limp onto her back, her skin glistening with perspiration. “Oh my god,” she said softly. “Just, wow.”

Something caught my view in corner of my eye. I turned and looked. Cory jerked his head toward Nichole’s bum. Wade caught his meaning first, and I heard a loud groan escape him as he noticed what Cory was gesturing to. Nichole’s hips had turned to us as the oral pleasuring had gone on, and now we had a full view of her very wet, and very open pussy. The smell of sex caught my nose. I leaned closer and felt my heart pound in my chest. From my angle, Nichole’s pussy had opened like a flower in bloom, and it shocked me how open it was.

“Fuck this,” Wade swore as he got to his feet. “I can’t take it anymore.”

For the briefest of moments, I thought he was going to leave, but instead, he got to his knees behind Nichole and grabbed her by the hips.

“Wade,” Nichole cried out in surprise. “What are you—aahhh!”

Nichole’s body lurched forward as Wade thrust his hips forward, sinking his cock to the hilt in one easy stroke.

“Holy fuck,” Cory cried from his seat.

“Ahhh! Wade!” Nichole cried out as Wade’s hips pounded with force into her smaller form. Nichole hooked her arms under and around Joanna’s thighs as she tried to hold on to keep from being slammed onto the floor. “Ohhh, fucking fuck, aahhh!”

For a moment I thought Wade might be hurting my wife, but Nichole’s cries were filled with as much passion and pleasure as they were with shock and awe. With Nichole’s face so close to Joanna, each downward thrust pushed Nichole’s face into the other woman’s entrance. The scene was too much to watch. Filled with her own needs again, Joanna sat up and cradled Nichole’s head with her hands, guiding Nichole’s tongue, nose, and sometimes chin into her center. It wasn’t long before the insides of Joanna’s thighs, as well as most of Nichole’s face, was covered in the redheaded woman’s essence.

Nichole slammed back and forth like a sex doll between the two CrossFitters, but she didn’t seem to mind. In fact, I was quite sure she was probably the happiest she’d ever been. With the tension and passion that was in the air, it didn’t take long before Wade was dropping his load into Nichole with a loud grunt. He kept himself buried deep in her pussy for a long moment before pulling out and sitting back on the floor. Nichole clung to Joanna like the woman had just saved her from drowning.

Once again my eyes went to Nichole’s sex. What had once looked like a blossoming flower was now a gaping hole. Muscles spasmed and twitched, and after a moment, large droplets of cum began to stream down her thighs.

“Did that just happen?” Joanna said in wonder, still holding on tightly to Nichole.

Nichole only laid limply on Joanna’s lap, her face covered in another woman’s juices, the rest of her body in sweat. She was still breathing hard, her eyes were unfocused, staring blankly at the wall.

“Hell fucking yes it did,” Wade growled and stood up, his cock still mostly ridged and swaying back and forth as he got to his feet. “And it’s going to happen again.” He then reached down and picked Nichole up into his arms. “Ky, Rachel, can we borrow a room?”

“Of course,” Rachel said, shaking herself. “Why don’t you take the one here downstairs.”

Wade barely nodded and strode off carrying his prize. The room on the lower floor was just off the family room, so it only took Wade a moment to carry Nichole out of sight. We heard what must have been Wade dropping Nichole onto the bed, but then it got quiet.

“I can’t believe that just happened,” Joanna said in disbelief, pulling her skirt and blouse off the floor. “I thought this was the kind of thing that only happened in the movies.”

Cory moved to sit beside his wife, holding her supportively. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen you orgasm like that before. I’m jealous,” he said with a good natured laugh.

“I don’t think I ever have,” Joanna said, running her hand through her hair, trying to tame it.

“What a fun evening,” Rachel said at my side. It looked like she was going to say more when suddenly we heard Nichole’s voice cry out from the other room.

“Wade, I don’t think—ahhh! That’s the wrong hole—oh fuck! Wade—go slow! Ahhh! Go slow you bloody meathead. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck.”

We all looked at each other, our eyes wide in surprise as Nichole’s voice continued to cry out. I think we all were concerned for a moment, but the slap, slap, slap of sex began in earnest, and it was apparent to everyone that Nichole was more than enjoying herself.

“I for one don’t think I can compete with that,” Joanna spoke again, “but if it’s alright with you, we’d like to take your other bedroom.”

Rachel nodded quickly and gestured for the couple to follow her upstairs. We had prepared both the bedrooms for company, and Rachel had spent enough nights in my house to know where the other room was, so she played the good hostess and led them upstairs. Leaving me behind to listen to my wife get pounded in her ass by Wade’s monster cock. He was now ruining both her holes, I thought to myself. I felt my hands shaking from the constant hits of dopamine I’d gotten throughout the evening. I thought to stand up, but my legs even felt unsteady.

Rachel soon appeared, wearing nothing but her skin, reminding me that I had a woman to enjoy for the evening. It was probably the last evening with Rachel, so I knew I needed to make the most of it.

“I told you things were ready to light off,” Rachel said, moving to my side and pulling my shirt over my head. “I don’t know how you managed to keep your clothes on, but I’m hornier than I think I’ve ever been, so I need you to take me to bed.”

-_-

I had the kind of sleep that doesn’t really feel like sleep. After several sessions with Rachel, she finally had mercy on me and let me sleep, but the sounds echoing through the house kept waking me up. It didn’t feel like I’d slept at all, but somehow the sun began to rise. I listened for sounds in the house, but for the first time it was silent. I couldn’t imagine how much cum had been produced in the house from the night’s activities. When I’d first tried to go to sleep, I had through it would be Cory and Joanna that would keep my awake, but their noises were drowned out by Nichole’s despite her being downstairs. And Wade’s staying power had been something to behold. They seemed to go at it nearly all night.

“You’re awake?” Rachel said, her face inches from my shoulder.

“Yeah, but I’m still fucking exhausted.”

“That’s okay, you have the whole weekend to recover,” Rachel said, never opening her eyes.

“I think I’m going to need it.” I closed my eyes to the morning light and felt myself start to drift off.

I had started to fall back to sleep when Rachel’s body moved and woke me back up. “Lick my pussy again, Ky,” she demanded, moving on top of me in the sixty-nine position, placing her opening above my mouth.

I was about to complain that I was tired when I felt her mouth go over my dick and begin to suck. It didn’t take long for my arousal to start again. Shaking my head, I fluffed my pillow to raise my head and started to eat Rachel’s pussy. I brought her to several orgasms, but she only wanted more. Finally, after what felt like an hour, she declared that she was satisfied and went to take a shower. I rolled over and fell into a deep sleep.

It felt like I’d only blinked my eyes, but when I opened them again, I could tell from the light in the room that it was late in the morning, if not close to noon. My head throbbed and my mouth was bone dry, but at least my stomach wasn’t nauseous from a night of drinking. Luckily I’d caught myself from going too heavy on the boos, but I had a feeling that I hadn’t missed a massive hangover by much. One more drink might have put me over the edge.

Despite wanting to go back to sleep, I forced myself out of bed and got dressed in a clean pair of shorts, tee shirt, and my well-worn flip-flops. I needed coffee if I was going to survive the day. Lumbering down the stairs, I caught voices in the kitchen, and when I rounded the corner, I found Rachel, Wade, and Cory, all fully dressed and casually sitting around our small dining room table, sipping coffee from Grande Starbucks cups.

Rachel pushed a cup across the table to me, and I gladly accepted it. The blissful liquid was near scalding and exactly what I needed.

“Where are the girls?” I asked, looking up from my cup to Rachel, and then to Wade.

Wade jerked his head in the direction of the spare bedroom, “I got kicked out about an hour ago.”

“They’re both in there? What are they…?” I said stupidly and then stopped myself, the caffeine not having had time to do its job.

“Joanna said she wanted a little more time with her new friend,” Cory said, setting down the paper cup in his hand, “that was certainly an eventful Friday night… a little spicier than we’re used to.”

Wade laughed and leaned back in the wooden chair that was part of our second-hand dinning room set. The chair creaked under his weight. Rachel simply smiled. The moment felt awkward, and I think everyone wanted to break the silence, only no one knew what to say.

We were rescued by the sound of the bedroom door opening, and we all sat up and looked. Joanna exited, looking flushed but with an embarrassed smile as she noticed the four of us looking at her. She was dressed and her hair was more-or-less tame, but her skin was flush, and her clothes rumpled. Joanna ran her hands over her blouse and tried to straighten her skirt.

I spluttered on my coffee though when I saw my wife come out of the room wearing nothing at all. Like Joanna, her skin was flushed, and her hair looked like it had been quickly raked through with fingers and pulled into a loose plait behind her head. What caught me off guard, though, was her complete lack of self-consciousness at her nudity. I’d never seen her so bold before. She stood as if she was fully clothed, confident in her immodesty. My pulse quickened as my thoughts raced. Had my wife gotten so used to nudity and sex that she felt no apprehension now about showing her naked body?

I felt myself drift into that cuckold haze as everything around me seemed to blur itself into unimportance. Only my wife stayed in focus. I watched the small group mingle and say their goodbyes like I was a voyeuristic stranger, observing but unable to participate. It was such a strange feeling, like I was there but not, going through the motions but blissfully numb to everything.

“Thank you,” I heard Joanna say to Nichole, leaning down to give my wife a deep and searing kiss.

I tried to shake myself out of my reverie, but it didn’t make any difference. I couldn’t get over how comfortable Nichole seemed to be among everyone.

“I think Cory and Joanna got more than they bargained for,” Wade joked after the couple had left.

Nichole sat down gingerly on the wooden chair vacated by Cory and and rested her elbows on the table. She looked exhausted, like she’d slept less than I had. Her neck and breasts displayed various love bites from the night’s escapades, and I wondered if those would prove problematic at work.

After sitting for only a moment, Nichole stood back up, “Sod it,” she scoffed and moved to the softer couch cushion. Exhaling through her nose, she looked toward Rachel, “How much of that did you have planned?”

Rachel smiled and then shrugged, “I had my hopes, but I have to admit, it went much better than I thought it would. I haven’t had that much fun in ages.”

Wade then looked down at his watch, “I’d love to stay and chat, but I’ve got an early afternoon class to get teach.” Wade walked over to Nichole, kissed her on the forehead, and then let himself out.

“I suppose I should get going as well—don’t want to wear out my welcome,” Rachel said as soon as the front door closed.

“Don’t feel you have to,” Nichole said. She sounded sincere. “I think we’re going to be a couple of lazy lie-abouts for the rest of the day, but you’re welcome to stay if you like.”

Rachel decided to stay for a while, and the three of us passed the day playing card games, watching tv, and taking numerous short naps. It was a wonderfully relaxing day. I had hoped my wife might continue to walk around naked, but she eventually put on an old tee shirt of mine which hung well past her bum. It worked for me because it gave me easy access anytime I wanted to touch her bare skin under the shirt.

I had worried that after spending the night with Wade, my wife wouldn’t be in the most sensual of moods when it came time to go to bed, but after Rachel finally did return home, Nichole stayed by my side on the couch. She rubbed small circles into my forearm with her thumb, her usual signal that she was initiating sex.

She saw me looking down at her hand as she traced the circles over my skin. Nodding, she leaned over and kissed me. “I need you tonight,” she said, sounding like the Nichole I’d always loved.

I took her upstairs and laid her in bed. A small amount of light still hung onto the horizon as I took my time reacquainting myself with all her most sensitive spots. I took her in the missionary position because that’s always felt the most intimate to me, and I needed to connect with her again. I had a feeling life was going to be turbulent in the future, so I wanted to enjoy the moment.

Nichole gave me a contented sigh as I slid into her vagina. I felt her wrap her arms around my shoulders and pull me in close. With the repeated orgasms I’d had the night before, and feeling very little friction on my dick, I was able to make love for as long as I wanted without coming. In fact, at one point I started to worry that I wouldn’t be able to cum. I needn’t have worried.

It had been months since I’d been inside my wife, but that didn’t mean that other men hadn’t been in her, I thought, letting my mind recall those lustful thoughts that always fueled my lust. I knew I could never go two years without having sex with her, but Nichole seemed determined to deny me for some lengths of time. The thought of her taking her pleasure from other men instead of me, made my head begin to spin.

Nichole had said she wanted to live the hotwife lifestyle for a couple of years, but I couldn’t help but wonder if after that amount of time, could a married couple simply return back to a normal life, or would some element of infidelity always exist? I looked down at my lovely bride. It was so good to have her back in my bed. I’d fucked my neighbor many more times than I had my own wife recently, but while that had been fun, it didn’t satisfy me the way I needed. It was like filling myself with junk food after a long fast, it gave me a needed lift in the moment, but it left me feeling unsatisfied and ultimately unhappy.

I knew I would never get the same reaction from Nichole as Wade could draw from her, but she seemed happy to be with me. After, I spooned behind her, holding her naked form to mine. Life was good

-_-

When I heard the knock at the door the following morning, I assumed it was probably Rafe. But when I opened the door, all I saw was the Amazon van driving away, a small box left on the porch. Picking it up, I went back in the house and shut the door. It had been another nice slow start to the day. I’d made love again to my wife, and I was feeling like life had returned to what our normal was before Marcus and Rachel came into our lives.

“What do you have there?” Nichole asked as I walked into the kitchen.

I shrugged and set the small package on the table as I went to the panty and rooted around for a box of cereal.

“Don’t eat cereal Ky, I’m going to make a full breakfast,” I heard Nichole say as I began to grab a box of Golden Grahams. I let the box go and started to take a step back when I heard my wife let out a surprised giggle. “It came!”

Turning, I spotted the open box on the table. “What came?”

Nichole looked up at me, her features filled with a lustful look that I was coming to know was unique to her new lifestyle. She held up a metal contraption of some sort, but my eyes didn’t comprehend what I was looking at. “Something you’re going to hate at first but grow to love over time.”

Frenchie
Experienced

Unread post by Frenchie » Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:45 am

Wow !

Just fantastic !!

Grand Bravo !

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:10 am

Well done, sir.

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:49 am

Damn, Ky. FANTASTIC chapter.

JustWantToWatch
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by JustWantToWatch » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:00 am

Best chapter yet!!!

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:39 pm

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G chapter!!!!!

Super HOT the game!!! And the sex involved!!!

Thanks a lot master Ky!!!

Looking forward for next.... let's see how cage & lust combine together... ;)

dorsetben

Unread post by dorsetben » Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:06 am

Great stuff as always Ky!