Ascending Lauren

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
WACouple
Experienced

Re: Ascending Lauren

Unread post by WACouple » Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:20 pm

Very much enjoying your writing too! Please continue to share, and know that it will be very much appreciated!!!

hongtea
Virgin

Unread post by hongtea » Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:29 pm

Latest chapter came out pretty quick, is this a sign the next one is coming soon or are we waiting as long as usual? ...

SimpleEnigma
Experienced

Unread post by SimpleEnigma » Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:08 pm

Thank you all for the encouraging words and sorry it took so long to respond; work is stressful right now.

Rest assured that while we very much value Polpolp's opinion, we will definitely finish what we set out to do. There are a lot better stories than this to follow should he or anyone else get bored.

We don't exactly know what 'finish' means yet, nor how many more chapters there will be, but obviously we'll need to tie a bow on it at some point. Which is kind of hard to do when lives are still be lived. So we'll have to see. When we get to that point, one recommendation is to do a time shift and write about current adventures. Now, not sure how much of an erotic punch stories about deviants in their sixties would have, but what the hell, we might try it. :D

PS...as far as the frequency of the writing: we know its erratic and sincerely apologize. The last chapter did drop a bit quicker than others simply because we finished it together over a long weekend. I wish we could go faster, but work, grandkids, and life just gets in the way.

As always, thanks for reading.
Our continuing story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=61827

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:37 pm

SimpleEnigma wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:08 pm
Thank you all for the encouraging words and sorry it took so long to respond; work is stressful right now.

Rest assured that while we very much value Polpolp's opinion, we will definitely finish what we set out to do. There are a lot better stories than this to follow should he or anyone else get bored.

We don't exactly know what 'finish' means yet, nor how many more chapters there will be, but obviously we'll need to tie a bow on it at some point. Which is kind of hard to do when lives are still be lived. So we'll have to see. When we get to that point, one recommendation is to do a time shift and write about current adventures. Now, not sure how much of an erotic punch stories about deviants in their sixties would have, but what the hell, we might try it. :D

PS...as far as the frequency of the writing: we know its erratic and sincerely apologize. The last chapter did drop a bit quicker than others simply because we finished it together over a long weekend. I wish we could go faster, but work, grandkids, and life just gets in the way.

As always, thanks for reading.
What I appreciate the most in the chapters so far is the way the author(s) bring out the emotional ups and downs living this LS. I am following the stories that other hotwives/husbands/partners have shared and it appears that there is a high the first time followed by feelings of guilt, remorse, jealousy, happiness at the partner and so on.
As someone who is not living this LS (I am neither HOT nor a wife :D ) to me this series gives me a glimpse into the lifestyle and more importantly the mindset of the various participants.

The other thing I find deliteful is that the authors seem to value everyone's opinion regardless of how contrarian they may be and take the time to respond to the points that anyone makes.

I hope the authors continue to provide additional chapters or even a new series in this fabulous tale.

Venus

hongtea
Virgin

Unread post by hongtea » Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:07 pm

Crossing my fingers for the new chapter to have the mother/daughter cucking that's been hinted for a while...

hongtea
Virgin

Unread post by hongtea » Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:07 pm

I think Corey selling the house early will have him end up at Zane's next chapter, and then Caroline will end up there too since she did mention she would help Corey with the move. Caroline's boyfriend is an interesting addition. Since Zane (supposedly) has only one guest room, I think he'll offer his room to Caroline/boyfriend, have Corey in the guest room, and Zane will sleep on the couch. But then Caroline invites him for an MMF threesome, meanwhile Corey is in the guest room thinking what the heck is going on.

hongtea
Virgin

Unread post by hongtea » Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:13 pm

Another possibility is they take two cars with all the stuff to Florida, Corey in one (no room for anyone else), Caroline/Zane/boyfriend in other. The trio is up to naughty things in one car, Zane/boyfriend taking turns driving while the other going to town on Caroline in the backseat. Meanwhile Corey is going crazy driving alone, thinking about what could be going on, seeing very vague shadows driving from behind.

hongtea
Virgin

Unread post by hongtea » Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:18 pm

And then I think in Miami we end up with a MMFF sex scene with Lauren/Caroline's boyfriend paired and Caroline/Zane paired. Hoping that this arc will be across multiple chapters like previously (11-12, 18, 20-21) and that the next won't be the last for Caroline.

hugh58
Virgin

Unread post by hugh58 » Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:55 pm

To hongtea
Although I make suggestions as to what I would like to happen I think that you have taken too much of of a liberty in your suggestions what needs to be understood that it is SimpleEnigma’s story and that Lauren would not indulge in a mother/daughter fantasy that you have as I am prepared for the best scenario that once Corey gets to Miami, he and Lauren settle down and life returns to normal as in pre Miami .

hongtea
Virgin

Unread post by hongtea » Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:05 am

hugh58 wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:55 pm
To hongtea
Although I make suggestions as to what I would like to happen I think that you have taken too much of of a liberty in your suggestions what needs to be understood that it is SimpleEnigma’s story and that Lauren would not indulge in a mother/daughter fantasy that you have as I am prepared for the best scenario that once Corey gets to Miami, he and Lauren settle down and life returns to normal as in pre Miami .
These aren't suggestions, more like predictions, I would like if they didn't come true so that the story surprises me!

As to Lauren not indulging in a mother/daughter fantasy, I meant one where they team up to cuck Corey rather than it being lesbian, as the author's have been preparing a chapter based on an event where "the husband (a long time buddy of mine) was pretty hardcore cucked by both his current wife (one of Lauren's old slut buddies) and their daughter. Pretty nasty stuff (you Californians are fucking crazy) but alas, no physical contact. Really damn close though, so stay tuned" (they've also given more teasers in other of their posts here). There's also numerous other events foreshadowing Caroline joining in Corey's cucking, beginning with her dream and Corey sitting in the corner watching (which the authors stated wasn't put there for no reason), in Chapter 21 "Even he [Corey] couldn't deny crossing the line when cumming on a framed photo of Lauren and Caroline hugging each other", and at the end of the chapter "He [Corey] didn't know which was more fucked up; committing first-degree burglary to see his wife get laid or being aroused at the thought of his buddy fucking his daughter." Caroline specifically calls Corey in Chapter 22 to let him know she's coming to Iowa and at the end of Chapter 23 Corey sells his house early and has to go somewhere, probably Zane's... Caroline has to say somewhere when she comes and the authors wouldn't put Caroline and Zane at the same house again for no reason. So I do predict that Corey is going to masturbate to Caroline getting fucked (whether he is watching, listening, or just masturbating to the idea is to be determined). Ultimately only the authors decide, and they don't have too much leeway either since they base it off of real events.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:41 am

hugh58 wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:55 pm
To hongtea
I predict that there will be no 'settling down' and that it will get a lot more intense for Corey. If only because we haven't been told what caused him that one time to use his safe word despite all that Lauren has put him through so far, and I hope we find out in what happens in Miami.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:17 pm

Thanks SimpleEnigma for presenting us wuth Chapter 23 on the ongoing intriguing saga of Lauren & Corey. This chapter appears to be slightly different in that the focus is on Lauren (and Corey to some extent). Enjoyed reading thru the pages.

Venus

hongtea
Virgin

Unread post by hongtea » Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:47 am

Authors, if you had outfit inspirations (like from clothing models) that you looked at while writing I’d enjoy looking at those if you’d be willing to share. The clothes-on parts have been just as enticing for me as the clothes-off parts and I’m curious as to how you’ve been getting your ideas for them.

SimpleEnigma
Experienced

Unread post by SimpleEnigma » Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:39 pm

Hi hongtea, many of the descriptions come from old photographs and memories. As with most people in their sixties, neither of us can fit into anything we wore when we were 40 or even 50, although Lauren is still very svelte and still wears petite sizes. Even if she could fit into them though, I’m not sure she’d want to show as much skin these days.

Uncertain if ourhotwives.org allows links to outside commercial sites, but if you PM me I can send you a link to a model wearing what was typical of her outfits during the slut years.

Peace.

knighter33
Prepubescent

Unread post by knighter33 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:02 pm

bump for no other reason than getting the hottest story on the inter web back to the top of the page ha!

hugh58
Virgin

Unread post by hugh58 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:48 am

Hi
I am wondering when a new installment of this wonderous story is going to appear as we are all getting withdrawal symptoms from not getting our fix of our favourite cuckold and his sexy wife to liven up our lives. As you well know that there is a lot of avid readers of your story out here. Thanks a lot for the enjoyment that is Ascending Lauren and perhaps you can post a picture of Lauren

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:23 am

Hear, hear - I am one of those waiting with bated breath for the next installments. But I also realize that real life events like work, family and vacations may slow down the writing process.

Venus

hongtea
Virgin

Unread post by hongtea » Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:26 pm

Just gotta cross your fingers and hope.

hongtea
Virgin

Unread post by hongtea » Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:27 pm

Though it has been almost a month since any new discussion.

hugh58
Virgin

Unread post by hugh58 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:49 pm

Hi all you hopeful readers
I don’t think we will see a new chapter until September. I am disappointed too so you are not the only ones

hongtea
Virgin

Unread post by hongtea » Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:09 am

No need for disappointment, the wait has always been worth!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:23 am

hongtea wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:09 am
No need for disappointment, the wait has always been worth!
Agreed - plus September is just around the corner

SimpleEnigma
Experienced

Unread post by SimpleEnigma » Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:55 pm

Thanks to all for your patience and kind words. Its amazing to know we are touching people outside of the intended circle these stories are about.

We were away for some much needed R&R, and fortunately Lauren found time atop a mountain to finish up the next chapter. We hope you enjoy.

@hugh58: you’re going to have to use your imagination, my friend. Although there are pics and vids of her from various stages of her life, the RL Lauren is very adamant about keeping them off the internet. Call us old-fashioned. :D

If you get triggered by proxy-incest or have no desire to read about it, close your browser now.

For Patti and Mark, thank you for sharing your unusual encounter with your daughter that spans this and the next chapter. You Californians are a special breed.

===================================

Monday, February 19th. Two days to go.

The sound of sultry music drifted through the air at Miami's premier gentleman's club, Randy Sandy's. Even at eight a.m., the atmosphere mixed with lively conversations and bursts of laughter as the scent of expensive cologne and perfume mingled with the smoky aroma of cigars. Monday morning crowds weren't the best, but those that were there were raucous, a product of all-nighters where no one wanted to go home yet. To the cheers of the bunch lined along the stage, a stunning redhead sauntered with a confidence well beyond her youthful age.

Stopping mid-platform, Chloe Ceallaigh, known to the regulars as Autumn Breeze, paused with hands on hips, giving the crowd a good look at her new three-piece lingerie. Long fiery red locks cascaded down around a white lace bra with cage-style cups, matching thong, and lace garter belt, the kind with thigh-high stockings clipped to the belt. It was her last performance of the four-to-nine a.m. shift she'd agreed to as a favor to another dancer needing the time off.

As the lights dimmed, a spotlight illuminated her youthful figure, and the heavy bass of the music reverberated through the hall, setting a rhythm for the seductive performance. With deliberate grace, she began to sway her body, movements fluid and enticing. Fingertips tracing a tantalizing path along soft skin, she glided them up and down her thighs, hands meeting in the thong's triangle and pulling at the material, hinting at the treasure below. A consummate professional even at twenty years of age, Chloe locked onto each individual, holding their attention captive for just a second, leaving them yearning for more as she moved on to the next leering customer; some men, some women. Sexuality radiated from every pore as she moved sensually, gyrating her hips and arching her back, revealing the subtle curve of her spine. The seductive sway of her pendulous breasts hypnotized the audience, drawing lustful gazes from every corner of the room.

Across the way, Charlie Weber looked on from the DJ booth where his friend, Em Cee Topper, spun tunes for dancers four hours a day. Today, Weber and his roommate, the mysterious Autumn, were lucky enough to have pulled the same shift. As the music got faster, Chloe went from playfully tousling her hair to swinging it from side to side. The young man's heart churned with a mix of intense emotions, just as Corey Miller had mentioned. Envy, hurt, and undeniable arousal coursed through his veins as the girl he loved was now whipping her red mane in circular motions, driving the men wild. Even before speaking with the older man, Charlie had felt these feelings, he just hadn't had a term for it. Corey had called it 'angst'; the strip club runner simply found it hot. Despite having witnessed Chloe's routine numerous times before, the familiar mixture of emotions surged within Charlie. They swirled like a tempest, tightening the knot in his throat while simultaneously igniting his cock with desires that he was only beginning to confront.

As he watched Chloe move with practiced grace, her body undulating and teasing, the boy couldn't deny the raw arousal that coursed through him. It was as if every sway of her hips, every seductive gesture, unearthed a dark corner of his thirst; a strange excitement in exploring uncharted territories within himself.

His gaze lingered on her exposed body, bare skin gleaming under the stage lights. The way her breasts jiggled with each enticing movement, the inviting curve of her ass, and the delicate clam of her pussy hidden beneath the thong --it all awakened a forbidden curiosity within him; thoughts that were both thrilling and unsettling. And not all of them involved Charlie.

Images flashed in his imagination--vivid scenes of Chloe not just performing for the crowd, but intimately entwined with other men. The thought of her succumbing to their advances, reveling in their touch, providing them the pleasure their wives at home could not give them, filled Charlie with a profound sense of arousal. It was a twisted desire he was only beginning to address. The stew that Corey Miller had alluded to.

The lump in his throat tightened further as guilt wistfully mingled conflicting thoughts of voyeurism and the cuckoldry that was stealthily scratching their way to the surface. Extreme jealousy clawed at his chest as he watched the lustful gazes of the men in the audience, responding to Chloe's enticement, blowing kisses at each man who showered her with bills, inviting them to take a peek. They hungered for the girl, and who could blame them? The way she moved her body, the way she teased and enticed, awakened a primal need deep in each, including Charlie. Who could resist the provocative bewitchment that sent a jolt of pleasure straight through every paying patron?

Chloe knew, all too well, and continued to command the stage. With a mischievous smile, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of the black thong, slowly peeling the lacy fabric down, revealing a neatly trimmed crimson bush, coifed into a triangle with the lower point drawing eyes to the promised land. As the music pulsed through black-grilled speakers, the wound-up dancer unveiled the pink lips of her labia, flushed and swollen, glistening with her own arousal. No matter how many times she did this, it always made her horny. More so now that she suddenly realized Charlie was watching her from afar. Recent discussions about advancing their relationship had been weighing heavily on her mind.

Even from his perch by the DJ, the young man could see her wet clamshell, drawing the eyes of every mesmerized onlooker. The soft, velvety texture encouraged further exploration, but everyone knew it was for looking, not touching, a journey that none would ever take. With the thong clinging to her knees, Chloe's eyes sparkled as she turned around, arching her back and pushed her round, firm ass outward. Mouths fell open as the crowd caught a tantalizing glimpse of her exposed pussy from this new angle. Smooth, dewy lips of an aroused vulva parted slightly, inviting visions of what it would be like to doggy the beautiful entertainer.

Arching further, she spread that perfectly sculpted ass, revealing the tight entrance to her brown starfished holiest of holies, shaking it about before kicking the thong aside. With a smile, the redhead straightened, bringing her hands to the back of the bra, fingers deftly unclasping the lacy strip. Teasingly, Chloe lowered the bra straps, allowing the delicate fabric to graze against her smooth, pale skin. Her breasts, perfectly shaped and full of young exuberance, pressed against the white lace, their roundness outlined beneath her hands. The room buzzed with anticipation as she toyed with the audience, nipples pert and veiled through the sheer material.

With each deliberate move, the star stripper lowered the garment further, revealing more creamy flesh, inch by titillating inch. Finally, to an eruption of cheers and whistles, she paraded around, shaking what her mother had given her, sitting high on a proud chest, nips erect and rubbery. Naked now except for the garter belt and stockings, Chloe worked the room, relishing in the fives and tens that were being shoveled toward her. As usual, the big tippers got a squat and spread; fifties or more got a closer peek and even a sniff.

Fingertips traced a path along her body as she danced, leaving a trail of heat in their wake. They stepped along the curve of her waist, over the gentle swell of her hips, before finally coming to rest between her thighs. As the song neared its end, Chloe's fingertips grazed the delicate lips of her fully exposed pussy, moist with mock anticipation. Her touch was both tender and urgent, an arousal evident in the way her breath hitched, and eyelids fluttered. And then...the music ended to an eruption of praise as the crimson beauty gathered discarded garments and left the stage, leaving plenty of overheated patrons lusting for more.

Including one very aroused, twenty-one-year-old lovesick boy.

+++++

Lauren squinted against the bright morning sunlight as she stepped off Myles Kanzanka's luxurious yacht and onto the solid footing of the pier. It was now early Monday morning, and she only had ninety minutes to get back to her apartment, shower, and get to the office.

God, she hated Mondays. Especially where she'd had little sleep the night before.

Walking alongside the marina, then crossing over Biscayne Boulevard, memories of the wild threesome with Ricky and Lucy - or whatever their names were - still lingered. The excursion had promised a perfect blend of sun-soaked fun and intense sex, and it delivered on all counts. The married couple had been delightful, both of them skilled in the art of pleasure and they fucked like animals possessed. It was a shame that she would probably never see them again.

Checking the time, Lauren noticed a string of missed calls and text messages from Corey. A twinge of guilt hit as she called him back, tempered only by the knowledge that he would soon be with her again.

Pulling a strand of hair behind her ear, Lauren dialed his number.

+++++

Chloe breezed through the dimly lit room, her body glistening with a soft sheen of sweat borne from the exhilarating performance. Long, shiny red hair cascaded around sleek shoulders and onto her back, the only thing masking her nakedness besides a fresh thong - orange in color this time - and high heels. Shoes clicking on the cement floor, she swayed her hips like a beacon, advertising availability as she went from table to table, soliciting lap dances. She would have preferred to just end the shift and go home, but there were bills to pay and a 401k to invest in.

Stopping at several regular businessmen who occasionally came in to have 'tits n eggs', Chloe leaned in close, whispering words only they could hear, making their eyes widen and twinkle. Realizing that this day they were only there for pancakes and eye candy, she left them, fingertips tracing starched white sleeves which successfully planted ideas in their heads for the next visit.

The table beside that one was much different; a rowdy group of college kids who should have been in class but decided to skip instead. Their eager eyes had followed the redhead's every step since appearing after her set and suddenly turned all shy when the stripper playfully tugged on one guy's polo, causing snickers from the others. While taking her to the back room would have made their day, unlike the businessmen, it became clear none could afford her.

Like the good huntress she was, Chloe then spied a meek-looking man sitting by himself in the rear of the club. Mild-mannered and reserved, he was typical of the men who frequented Sandy's. A guy - married, maybe not - who wasn't getting what they needed out of their current relationship and wanted more. Here, they knew there was no judgment, no ridicule, no pressure. And pretty girls that smiled at them. What could be better? Experienced sex workers knew these types could not be rushed. Sometimes, before opening their wallet, they needed someone to just talk to them over a friendly drink. Sometimes not. And so it was that after running an errand for the assistant floor manager, Charlie found his friend - the object of his unrequited love - sitting down next to the milquetoast, smiling in that way she had of making one feel special. As the two chatted, the young man's arousal grew, knowing the dancer had one hooked and they'd soon be disappearing.

As predicted, the boy watched as she and the meek, nervous man finally rose from the table and began walking towards the VIP corridor, just beyond the yellow-shirted security guard. Patrons at other tables stopped what they were doing and watched as the girl strutted by with an ever-seductive smile, long red hair cascading down her naked back like a flaming waterfall. Her gait itself was incendiary enough, but coupled with those leg-defining high heels and a thong that accentuated firm, round buttocks...her path was nothing less than molten lava.

"Thanks, Earl," Charlie saw her mouth to the burly black guard who parted the curtain leading to the lap dance rooms. And then she was gone.

Moseying over to the entrance, the runner nonchalantly engaged Earl in small talk. To management, it would just look like two employees shooting the shit, but Charlie had an ulterior motive. He wanted to speak with Chloe, no matter how brief. At first, the guard looked at the kid strangely - you have nothing else to do? - but nevertheless carried on a polite conversation over the din of the current performance. About fifteen minutes later, the red light on one of the VIP rooms turned green, and out came Chloe with her now very satisfied prey. Startled to see Charlie standing at the entrance to the hallway, the redhead thanked the client again and hung back. When she did, Charlie gently took her arm and guided her back into the room, looking over his shoulder at the guard's reaction. Earl simply folded his arms and shrugged, acting like he'd seen nothing. What was the harm? Everyone knew the two were roommates and friends.

"What's going on?" Chloe asked with genuine curiosity as the door closed behind them.

Charlie didn't answer, he simply kissed her.

Clearly surprised, Chloe retreated to one of the walls, flustered, her mind racing somewhere between angry and nonplussed.

"What the hell are you doing? Seriously, we can't do this here. We could get fired."

"So what?"

"SO WHAT? You know this is the best club in town. I have no degree, no technical skills. Neither do you. Use your head, Charlie."

Removing a wallet from his back pocket, the young man took a seat on the ugly futon and produced two fifties.

"Then I'm buying a dance. This should cover three songs, right?"

Chloe looked flustered. "Charrrrleeee," she whined in a sing-song voice, "we'll get cawww-awwt."

Charlie shook his head. "It's not even nine."

Both knew that the club's general manager never came in before ten, and the only floor supervisor on duty was some flunky that hit on all the girls. Throwing the bills on a small table alongside a clear acrylic box that contained essential tools of the trade like condoms and lube, Charlie fixed her with a stern gaze.

"So...dance for me."

The air between the two crackled as what he was asking for sunk in.

The stripper's eyes widened in the dim room; her inner turmoil palpable. While both had hoped for eventual intimacy one day, this wasn't exactly how she pictured it going down.

"I don't know, Chaz."

The boy peeled off another fifty. "Why not? My money not good? You can take a pervert's cash but not mine? You're a dancer for God's sake. So FUCKING dance."

Chloe bit her lower lip. His was a risky proposal, and yet she too felt the heat of the moment. She eyed the money, lube, and condoms; none of them would be needed. Heart racing, she eased over to the door and pressed a button. Outside the room, Earl saw the green light turn red again. The ever-vigilant guard scanned the showroom for any signs of management, eyes rolling and an almost indiscernible smirk creeping across his face.

Back against the wall, Chloe turned up the music, then towards Charlie, luscious lips parting into a sultry smile. With a hypnotic sway of her hips, she slipped back into character, the Autumn Breeze persona she'd so carefully crafted over the last couple of years. Standing in front of her friend-turned-paying customer the redhead towered above him, their knees almost touching. With his best of poker faces, Charlie gazed up at her, admiring her nakedness as if for the first time. Pale skin, heavy breasts, wide hips...and the holy grail just out of sight beneath the bright thong. He could feel the heat emanating from her. With a teasing wink, the stripper slowly straddled his lap, soft thighs pressing against his groin. The friction sent shivers down both their spines, igniting a primal hunger neither had any intention of denying.

As the beat from the speakers hit a mesmerizing stride, Chloe's body moved in sync with the seductive rhythm, hands tracing the contours of her own body, teasingly caressing her breasts, her hips, and the curve of her ass. At first, they said nothing, as there was nothing to say. Gasping several times as the thin strap covering her pussy brushed against the bulge of his jeans, she quaked with a feeling of warmth and well-being. Having coaxed cum out of hundreds, perhaps a thousand, men and women in these rooms over the years, it should have been old hat. But it wasn't. This time it was different. This time it was love.

"Touch me. Feel how wet I am for you," her voice dripped with desire, her words - as they always did - intending to ignite a flame deep inside.

Charlie's hands trembled with anticipation as they glided over Chloe's smooth, exposed skin. He cupped her breasts, feeling the weight and softness in his palms, thumbs grazing her hardened nipples, eliciting a soft cry. Grinding her pelvis against his, they rocked back and forth, the outside world and danger of being caught forgotten. This they shared for several minutes until the boy suddenly stopped and stood up, letting the young girl slide to the floor. Picking her up by the shoulders, he bent her over the futon, unzipped his fly, and let the denims and briefs fall to his calves.

Chloe moaned, watching Charlie move into position behind her. "Don't...don't do this unless you can handle...handle it.

"Handle my girlfriend being a whore?"

"Y-y-yes."

With a snarl and a sneer, the young man pushed his aching cock past her engorged lips. They parted easily, accepting his rock-hard shaft. The lack of a condom or need for lube was acutely apparent when he whispered in her ear.

"I'm doing this because you are a whore."

+++++

Corey walked Building 5 of the seven total his construction firm had built over the past three years. The medical center was all but complete now and a ribbon-cutting ceremony was planned for next week. He stopped and sighed; a bit sad that he wouldn't be there for it. After two decades with the company, his last day would be Wednesday, and by Saturday he'd be a permanent resident of Florida and reunited with his beloved Lauren. As if on cue, a ringtone rang, the sexy one he'd assigned specifically to his wife. The eager project manager damned near dropped it as he ripped it from his pocket. There was so much to tell her!

"Hi babe." He tried to sound upbeat. No one had to remind him where she had been the night before, or what she had likely done. "How was, um, the cruise?"

"Pretty much like you'd imagine," Lauren raised her voice against the hustle and bustle of traffic as she walked back to her apartment.

Corey swallowed hard. "Really." It was more of a statement than a question.

"Myles' was the perfect host, as always, and the food was awesome."

"That's...nice. I guess."

There was some huffing and puffing as the office manager hurried across a street to beat a signal.

"I met a nice couple too. Ricky and Lucy."

"You're joking."

Lauren giggled and assured him they were real people, citing Myles' policy about names.

"So, you don't know who they were?"

"No, not really. But I'd recognize them again. He's kind of a hunk, and she had the cutest little eagle tattooed on the inside of her wrist."

"An eagle?"

"Yeah, you know, in flight. With an olive branch. It's so amazing what they can do these days with ink."

Corey stepped into an empty room, away from the painters in the hallway, and took a deep breath.

"And what did they think of yours?"

It was a baiting question, and both knew it. The only way to see hers was if she wanted them to be seen.

"I think...I think they found them...delicious."

The sounds of car horns and surrounding chatter caused an awkward, albeit surreal pause in the conversation.

Corey swallowed again. "I see." The annoyance was clear.

"C'mon now, don't be jealous, babe. You'll be down here in two shakes and we'll do these things too..."

"I sold the house," he blurted out.

Lauren pulled up short on the busy sidewalk, almost causing several fellow pedestrians to plow into her. "What?"

"Fifty grand over asking, cash sale, no inspection."

Looking at the sky peeking down between the high-rises, she pumped a fist.

"OH MY GOD, BABE! That's incredible! How did you manage that?"

Corey briefly considered telling the truth about the realtor's negotiations but decided to take credit himself. "Twas nothing. Sorry for not running it by you first, but they needed an answer last night and you were..."

"No, no, it's all good. Jesus, that's more than we could have hoped for."

After sharing a moment of celebratory silence, Corey cleared his throat. "There is one hitch. We have to close and be out in two weeks."

"Oh shit."

More silence.

"Can we do that?" Lauren asked, a tinge of concern overshadowing her happiness.

"I've already called three local movers. One can do a move to short-term storage right here in Des Moines this Saturday. The others are three weeks out."

"Well, I guess we have no choice. And our furniture?"

"They say they can store it locally until we're ready for it. Then another company of our choice can pick it up and haul it down to Miami when we're ready."

"I suppose that's the best we can do. Do we have to be there for that?"

"No, the realtor will take care of everything and lock up. He's even having a cleaning crew come in."

After a minute of contemplation, Lauren finally reached her apartment building and slid through the revolving doors to the lobby.

"Okay, listen, I'll fly up on Wednesday night and help you tie up loose ends. We can drive the breakables and valuables down Thursday."

She heard a sigh of relief.

"Sounds good," Corey replied, glad to have the help. "I'll get a U-Haul rented."

"Remember, Caroline said she'd fly in and help too," Lauren laughed. "I think she just wants to make sure all her memories stay intact. And remember, Zane said he'd help as well."

There was a brief hesitation as the sixty-one-year-old bristled at the mention of Picardo.

'Use it. Get off on it. But own it.'

"Yeah, I remember," he said dryly. "Is that going to be a problem, what with you and Caroline and all?"

Lauren brushed the hair out of her eyes as she approached the concierge's desk.

"Only if you make it one."

Her point was well taken. "No, no. I'll call him and Cee and let them know. You just get a flight."

"Okay, babe. I love you. Great job on the sale. See you soon."

Dropping her overnight bag on the floor, Lauren rang the bell on the lobby desk. Her heart sank as Harvey the doorman peeked out of the small office behind it. She instantly remembered how disgusting the old man's dick had felt in her mouth.

"Mrs. Miller. How can I help today?" he said with a slight sneer. The mature tenant's lips around his cock were not an easy thing to forget.

"Any packages?"

The old man checked a log. "None yesterday, and we haven't yet had our deliveries today."

"Thanks."

Lauren picked up her satchel and began walking toward the elevator.

"Oh, Mrs. Miller, I hear your husband will be joining us soon."

Her eyes narrowed suspiciously as she punched the call button. "Yes."

Harvey's eyes twinkled with mischief. "That'll make for some stimulating happy hours now, eh?"

The door closed as his cackle filled the lobby. Lauren leaned up against the lift's back wall as it began ascending.

He wasn't wrong. With no less than four lovers living in the building, things would definitely be...interesting.

+++++

"Mmmmpfffff, OH SHIT!"

Chloe grunted into that hand that was covering her mouth as Charlie laid into her.

"Do it, fuck me. Fuck my pussy, baby."

The deeper he thrust, the more they moaned.

"Harder," whispers of pleasure beseeched him. "Deeper."

From behind, Charlie reached under the dancer's arms and fondled her large danglers, teasing each nipple between thumb and forefinger. Their coupling felt amazing as they finally consummated the love they knew was always there. For several minutes they reveled in it, wondering why they'd not done this before. Each knew they were making love for the first time in a long time, and recognized this milestone for what it was worth.

And yet, in the back of Chloe's mind, she also knew, now the inevitable was here, there was one more test the young man had to pass. Looking over her shoulder, the stripper put on her sluttiest bedroom face.
<br>"Why are you so hard, baby?" Chloe purred. "Does my dancing turn you on?"

It took a second for the enraptured Charlie to answer. "You...you know it does."

"Taking my clothes off in front of all those men?"

"Mmmm."

"Watching me play with my cunt?"

Charlie grunted loudly and gathered crimson hair around his hand.

"How does it make you feel, all those guys wanting to do nasty things to me? Paying me to be their slut?"

"OH FUCK, CHLOE!"

She paused and let her words linger and soak in.

Panting heavily, he eventually managed to respond through clenched teeth. "I love it. God, I fucking love it."

Their bodies moved in sync, the sound of their moans filling the room despite best efforts to stay quiet. For several more minutes, they were lost in themselves, thrilled that they'd taken their relationship to the next level, but nervous about its volatility. Jealousy, envy, uncomfortable situations, and risks would pose an ever-present danger to their courtship. But for now, they were no longer just friends; they had become lovers, and likely more.

A string of moans and gasps poured from them as they fucked like rabbits.

"You know what I do back here, right?" she asks, her voice dripping with seduction. "Men fuck me, Charlie. Does that make you hot?"

Grunting. Lots of grunting.

"Fuck, yeah."

Chloe giggled and tossed voluminous hair back over her shoulders. "Good, cuz you're just gonna have to jack off while I'm doing my job taking big dicks. Can you handle the heat, baby?"

"I..I..."

"Fucked by other men while you're at home jerking off. But you already do that, don't you?"

The sound of skin on skin seemed like thunderclaps, resulting in a steady flow of juices raining from the redhead's pussy.

The boy spied a recently used condom carelessly tossed in a small metal can off to the side. Had to have been from meek and mild.

"Like him," he screeched, leaning over the curvature of her spine and putting his back into it.

"That's right, baby, that's his fresh spunk. His...COCK was right where yours is now, Charlie. How's that for an encore?"

"So...hot."

"Sometimes I let them flood my cunt with their junk, coating my nasty hole."

That was a lie - she always made customers wear condoms - but it sounded hot at the time. It was even edging her close to an orgasm.

"Slapping me with his balls, the same taint yours are touching now."

Charlie grabbed Chloe's hips and pulled her back onto his cock, pummeling her from behind with an increasingly hard and fast rhythm. Chloe cried out and arched as Charlie's fingers curled into her hair, pulling her head back.

"Oh, God," Chloe panted, "fuck me harder, make me YOUR dirty little slut."

Grunting repeatedly now, Charlie slammed into her, nutsack swinging with each thrust. Chloe's massive tits bounced at least several inches, matching the force of his drives, nipples hard and aching. Moaning relentlessly, the part of her hair that wasn't being gripped was whipping the new lovers into a frenzy. Skin slick with sweat, cock in cunt, the pair felt their releases imminent.

Knowing he was close, like a good fuck toy she was, the dancer knew how to get him there.

"Fuck me, use me, make my cunt bleed, BITCH!"

"Goddamnit, I'm gonna cum," Charlie howled, his voice low and guttural, with a hint of disappointment.

Deeper and longer, his thrusts became more erratic, slowing, but harder, using her hair to counter the motion of the plunges. He could feel her walls clenching and quivering, sending him over the edge.

"Where?" he gasped.

"IN ME! FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR LOVE," Chloe screamed, blatantly ignoring the dangers of someone hearing them. She couldn't help it, this was the man she loved hitting all the right spots, driving her wild with lust.

And then everything stopped, and she felt it. With a roar behind her, Charlie sent the first hot, thick spurt into her pulsating canal. The second went even deeper, seemingly reaching into her womb. Neither could speak, their bodies quivering uncontrollably as their mutual releases hit. Looking down her ass to the back of her head, the young man felt buckets of thick hot jizz rocketing from his cock into her depths.

"CLOE-EEEEEEEEEE, OHHHH, CLOEEEEEEEEE!"

The redhead screamed with otherworldly pleasure, her body dealing with the convulsions of her own orgasm. Spent, she collapsed face down on the futon, utterly exhausted. It had only been minutes, but it seemed like hours. As she fell forward, Charlie's dick slipped out and he stood with jeans at the knees, panting, residual semen oozing from its slit.

"We...we have to go," Chloe murmured reluctantly, sitting upright and regaining her senses. "They'll be looking for us."

Knowing this to be true, the two hastily composed themselves and started for the door, until she abruptly stopped.

"Wait."

Shuffling back to the table, the entertainer picked up the three fifties and tried to hand them back to her new man. Charlie simply zipped his pants and shook his head.

"Keep it, you just earned plenty."

For just the briefest of moments, an ominous shadow crossed Chloe's heart, although she couldn't quite put her finger on it. With a feeble smile, she tucked the bills between a hip and a thong strap and pressed the button again.

Outside in the hallway, Earl noticed the green light and saw the two exiting. With a quick glance around the main floor, the guard waved them out, nodding to Chloe who emerged first and headed to the dressing room. A minute later, Charlie gave his best new friend a fist bump and followed.

Tuesday, February 20th. One day to go.

Lauren tuned the bedroom television to the local news and removed an overnight bag from the bottom of her closet. Tossing it on the bed, she sighed. The day had been especially stressful. Deadlines and commitments, not to mention having to convince Rekrap's CEO to let her take off yet another few days to go to Iowa, especially after just coming back. But ten minutes on her knees under his desk had convinced him to let her go. Lastly, she held an exhaustive comprehensive meeting with her own staff, briefing them on the week's upcoming tasks. Finally, just after seven o'clock, the soon-to-be VP was able to leave the office, confident the company would survive another week without her.

Fingers sliding over her wardrobe, Lauren carefully considered what to pack. This was not a vacation getaway. She would need something sturdy and 'moving' appropriate. Wednesday would be a travel day, likely loading the U-Haul that night. Thursday morning, they'd get up early and start driving. It was definitely not a day trip, so a stop somewhere between Des Moines and Miami would be needed, then a final push into South Florida the next day. A couple of pair of older jeans and sweaters should do it.

Lauren smirked as the local weather girl gave a teaser about the upcoming forecast.

'More on potentially severe storms coming up in ten minutes!'

Why news stations did that was evident, but it was silly all the same. Just tell me the damn weather, already.

Then, quite by accident, she noticed it was the same meteorologist who had been on Myles' excursion. The same woman that, the last time seen in the party room, was taking on at least three guys in various positions. The next segment was an op-ed piece on a grassroots effort by Floridian sex workers to legalize prostitution by way of licensed brothels, similar to how Las Vegas operates. Surprisingly, this was a recurring topic that surfaced now and again, but each time the bill had died on the vine. During the story, seedier parts of Miami were shown, with numerous girls walking the sidewalks, some appearing intoxicated. Their faces were blurred to obscure identities, but one could plainly see the scantily clad bodies, not all of which were particularly attractive.

I can do better than that.

The photojournalist showed one woman getting into a car, the passenger door closing as long legs swung in. Lauren's heart rate doubled, trying to quell the kink she'd been harboring for many months now. One germane to selling herself for a pittance. Between toned legs, a dark longing tingled. She imagined getting into that car and driving off to be someone's whore for hire. It was...breathtaking.

Eyes flitting from the screen to her closet, they landed on a red Lycra mini-skirt, one she had bought with Amy a while back on a shopping spree. Removing the comfortable yoga pants, Lauren stepped into the tight skirt, shimmying it up over her hips until the stretchy material hugged her ass like a glove. Placing her hands on taut gym-maintained abs, the forty-eight-year-old checked the mirror.

That's hot.

The low-rise skirt was so tight that it looked like she had been poured into it, with her small but firm ass cheeks bulging out the back, and hips jutting out in front. The fabric felt smooth as she ran her hands over silky thighs, feeling it against her skin. Damn, it was short, the hemline barely covering her ass, leaving just enough to the imagination. Walking back and forth in front of the mirror, she noticed the skirt rode up even further, revealing just a hint of soft flesh between her butt cheeks. No way would anyone ever notice the varicose veins and emerging pock marks creeping in below.

It didn't take Lauren long to find the perfect top, either. A black satin crop that showed ample midriff while giving easy access to those little breasts. The straps were thin and delicate, framing her shoulders and neck, allowing for plenty of eye candy for anyone looking. Slipping her arms into the tight top, she pulled it over her head and down across her breasts. Like the skirt, the soft and smooth material molded to the small globes, doing nothing to conceal the small nubs of her nipples. It literally sent shivers down a mostly exposed spine. Adjusting the straps to make sure they were just tight enough to hold the top in place without digging into her skin, she stood back, swiveling from side to side, admiring her little dress-up game. As Lauren traced fingers over her body, the arousal grew...fast and strong. She tried to squelch the thoughts of prostituting herself, but it was a powerful draw. Walking the streets, men - and maybe even women - stopping their cars to check out the menu. The whole idea had her pussy absolutely dripping.

And yet, it was a perilous proposition. She had been warned about the dangers, even by Chloe, a professional who knew her shit. Indeed, hadn't Lauren learned a valuable lesson with those Latinos in the alley? And yet, the appeal was great, a force to be reckoned with. With this being the last night alone before Corey moved in, the window to scratch these itches could very well be closing.

Despite the risks, the Iowan wife sat down at her vanity and slowly opened her makeup kit.

She was getting really good at looking like a slut.

+++++

Corey spent his day making arrangements around the mini-move. He called Zane, then Caroline, letting each know about the house sale. Without even asking, both reiterated their desire to help, with Zane telling his best friend that he had some time coming to him and that it would be no problem. If there was room in the U-Haul, would anyone mind if he brought Bessy along? That way he'd have a ride back to Iowa.

Caroline was happy to pitch in as well. If her new boyfriend DeAndre could get off work, she'd bring him as well. Even though what they were moving wasn't very heavy, extra muscle always came in handy.

Hanging up, Corey then called around to see if any dealer would be interested in buying his old truck. Most weren't, but one agreed to provide a preliminary quote, subject to onsite inspection. Next, the project manager planned the route to Miami. Fifteen hundred miles through various states using myriad highways. Approximately a twenty-six-hour drive, he figured two legs would suffice. The first to Clarksville, where they would spend the night, then do a big push the next day, getting them into South Florida on Friday night. That's when he hit the first snag. No hotels - or even cheap motels - along I-24 had three rooms available on such short notice. It took another hour of searching until he found an Airbnb that had that many rooms. Nothing more than a converted guest house behind a bigger bed and breakfast, it was clean and cheap. Good enough for one night's stay, he booked it fast, lest they be sleeping on the side of the road.

Later that afternoon, after turning in his company laptop, his boss Haul Carew and longtime coworkers Dan and Jerry took Corey out for happy hour that night to celebrate their many years together. They selected a hotel bar near the construction site and settled in for some serious drinking.

+++++

Lauren felt tinges of excitement and nervousness as the rideshare took her through one of the sketchier Miami neighborhoods, close to Lemon City. Several streets were home to working girls, of all ages and races, most of whom looked high or drunk. When they turned onto a random stretch where their absence was conspicuous, she asked the driver to stop. Scratching his head, the Latino informed her that the address she was paying him to take her to was still two blocks ahead. Seeing a tavern conveniently located across the way, Lauren got out, simply saying she was thirsty. Realizing prostitution at that level was a territorial thing, she quickly hustled into the 'BAR NONE'.

It was a typical dive; dimly lit and smelling of stale beer and cigarette smoke. The walls were adorned with neon signs advertising cheap liquor, and there were a few pool tables and dartboards scattered around the room. The patrons were mostly men, all of whom looked like they had seen better days. Many were just nursing drinks and shooting the breeze. Lauren could feel the eyes of the patrons sizing her up and trying to figure out why such a classy broad had just entered their world. It was a place where strangers were not taken kindly, as evidenced by the skeptical look from the bartender when she ordered a beer. The others went back to their business after a few moments of staring, but Lauren could still feel their eyes while sipping the brew. Little wonder. The red skirt clung to her body like a second skin, the tight fabric molding to her curves, the bottom of which barely covered her thighs. The material literally looked like it would burst at any moment, and yet it somehow managed to stretch over her ample ass, hugging every bulge. It was a skirt that begged to be touched, to be pulled up and peeled down, to be ridden hard and fast.

"What are you doing here?"

Looking up from her drink, Lauren saw the bar keep staring at her. "Sorry?"

"Why are you here?"

"I...I was...was," she replied shakily at first, then puffed her bangs out of her face and took on an air of confidence. "I was in the neighborhood and got thirsty."

"In the neighborhood, huh? Just passing through? You're either the sluttiest cop I've ever seen or you're one of Shady's girls. And you're too pretty to be one of his."

Lauren choked back her nervousness. She suddenly felt like she had to pee.

"I...I'm not a cop."

Shaking his head, the bartender slinked away to pour a draft for another customer, occasionally glancing back at her suspiciously.

What ARE you doing, Lauren? You need to get OUT of here.

Fishing a ten spot from her clutch, she laid it on the counter and left the half-drank beer on the counter. Outside, she leaned up against the building's façade and nearly threw up.

Dumb idea. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Composing herself, the would-be-hooker glanced back into the bar through the etched glass and noticed the barkeep on the phone and looking her way.

Shit.

It was at that point Lauren realized she'd made a terrible, terrible mistake. Beginning to shake, she started to walk down the street aimlessly, trying to calm her nerves enough to order another rideshare back to safety. The nearest one was ten minutes away.

Now what?

Looking back towards the tavern, she saw a black Cadillac pull up in front and three large dark-skinned men exit and go in.

Shady?

+++++

"Man, we're gonna miss your sorry ass, Miller," Corey's boss slapped him on the back. "Who's gonna bring the laughs and keep us sane on site?"

"And the donuts!" Dan chimed in.

Jerry gave Corey a titty twister. "Yeah, look what them jelly bellies did."

The men laughed and ordered another round. As soon as it came, Corey proposed a toast.

"For the past twenty years, we three have built this town together, one beam at a time. I'm gonna miss you guys too." Downing the drink, he didn't see Dan nudging Jerry and both looking over his shoulder.

"Gotta take a leak," Haul announced, pushing back and swinging off the stool.

"Right there with ya," the other men fell in behind their boss.

Alone at the rail now, Corey checked his phone for messages. Nothing from Lauren, nor anyone else for that matter. Even Zane. Although his work buddies had taken him out, and the prospect of a new life down south was just around the corner, he never felt lonelier than at that moment.

"How's the bourbon?"

Looking towards the stool on his left, he found himself peering into a pair of the most gorgeous green eyes he'd ever seen.

"Uh, pretty good. Four Roses."

"Blend or single barrel?"

Corey's eyes lit up. It was a rare woman who knew her whiskey.

"Cask."

"Sounds interesting," she smiled sexily, then to the bartender, "I'll have what he's having. With a ball, please."

That got another eyebrow to rise. Someone who drank her whiskey the way he did. And it didn't hurt that the woman was a knockout. About cute-thirty, maybe, with curly blond hair that cascaded around her shoulders, framing a chiseled, tastefully painted face, and fair skin that glowed under the warm lights of the bar. Her lips had a subtle hint of pink, and below she wore a simple red long-sleeve sweater dress that clung to her hot body, accentuating curves in all the right places.

"I'm Trish, by the way," the blonde extended a hand. "You seem like a fun one."

Corey was mildly amused. Was she flirting with him?

And where the hell were the guys?

+++++

"You working?"

Lauren's attention landed on the murky figure inside a Toyota Camry that had just pulled to the curb. Looking back at the bar, there was no sign of the three men who had hastily jumped out and disappeared inside.

"Well?" the man pressed. An unpleasant odor of muskiness and old onions wafted from the open passenger window. Just like in her recurring dream.

"I, uh..." Lauren stuttered, "I don't think..."

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the guys emerge from the tavern, look her way, and begin walking.

Goddamnit, Lauren, what have you gotten yourself into?

The man behind the wheel wasn't keen on how the hooker was hesitating, but the sight of her tempered his patience. Although older than most, this one was far prettier than the others that frequented these blocks. The low-rise mini-skirt clung tightly to her waist, and he could tell by the way those small titties jiggled loosely under the satin crop top that she was a hot little number.

"Yes, yes, I'm working," Lauren blurted out, yanking open the door handle and practically throwing herself in the passenger seat.

"Whoa, wait a minute, sister, we ain't even talked bizness yet."

"Hey, you!"

The sound of approaching footsteps grew louder on the concrete sidewalk. Glancing in the side view mirror, she saw the trio drawing near.

Objects in mirror are closer than they appear.

"I'll give you a discount. PLEASE, JUST GO!"

It was then the john saw both the pure fear on the prostitute's face and the extremely mean-looking dudes closing on his car.

"Hold on."

Putting the Camry into gear, his foot hit the accelerator just as the bigger of the three men was reaching for the handle. The Toyota sped away from the curve and screamed down the empty street. Looking behind them, Lauren stole a final glance at the diminishing figures shaking their fists.

Her heart felt like it was going to burst.

+++++

Corey fidgeted with his whiskey glass, palms slick with sweat as the blonde bombshell next to him continued to flirt. His pulse was racing, and he couldn't help but shift uncomfortably in his seat. Having been married twenty-eight years, it had been a minute - okay, three decades - since a woman had flirted with him out of the blue. And although his relationship with Lauren had morphed into an unconventional one, he still couldn't help feeling that continuing the conversation was a bit...perfidious.

Trish sat up straight on her stool and turned away when Haul, Dan, and Jerry returned.

"Hey, Cors, looks like you found a friend," Dan nodded at the woman.

"Um, yeah, guys, this is Trish."

The lady in red smiled politely and wiggled her fingers.

Haul shook his now ex-employee's hand.

"Listen, we're taking off, my friend. Lots to do tomorrow. I gave the bartender my card number. Drink as much as you like."

The older man's face fell a little. They were having such a good time. "Oh...okay. I'll be in first thing in the morning."

"Nah, it's your last day. Blow it off. We got it. Use the time to get ready for the move."

With a round of hugs, the three parted ways.

"Don't be a stranger, you hear?" Dan said pointing a finger back at his friend as he followed the others out the door. "Enjoy."

Corey didn't notice the subtle wink exchanged between him and Trish, nor did he fully understand the latter salutation.

"Damn, Haul, she's fucking hot," Jerry exclaimed when they got to the parking lot. "Where'd you find her?"

"Nun ya."

"Five hundred is kind of steep, no?"

Haul twirled his keys around his finger. "Look, that guy has made the company millions over the years. Maybe billions. Best project manager we've ever had. Five Benji's ain't shit compared to that."

"Pretty nice send-off, boss."

"She's nothing compared to what he's got waiting for him in Florida."

"No shit," Dan agreed. "His ol' lady is grade-a prime. Lucky bastard, keepin' all that lovin' for himself. I don't know how he keeps up."

+++++

Lauren sank into the small of the Camry's seat, audibly exhaling a sigh of relief as it barreled down the side street. Her hands were still shaking.

"What was that all about?" the man asked nervously, glancing over at her with annoyance.

Checking the side view to ensure the Cadillac wasn't pursuing them, she finally got a look at the man who had unwittingly rescued her from a fate unknown. In the driver's seat of the weathered sedan, the disheveled man hunched over the steering wheel, driving with purpose. His shabby short sleeve checkered collared shirt clung to him in the Miami heat, the blue and white pattern slightly faded from years of use. Beneath, rolls of belly fat, soft and pliable, pressed against the fabric, creating valleys and mounds that rose and fell with each breath, straining the buttons. A double chin nestled into the folds of his neck, making him look older than the mid-forties he was, his face pockmarked and blemished. The banged-up Toyota wasn't fairing any better either, stinking of sweat and fast food. Despite being repugnant, the guy sure knew how to drive.

"You gonna tell me what the hell those guys wanted, or you want me to take you back?"

Looking out the passenger window, Lauren cringed. "I...I don't know who they were."

"So not your pimp?"

She looked at him again.
<br>"Uh...um...I'm...I'm independent."

"Independent? Ain't nobody independent in Little Haiti. No wonder they were coming for your ass."

Lauren shook her head imperceptibly. The stupidity of her idea was becoming more and more apparent. "Sorry, I made you part of that."

The Camry stopped in a crosswalk at a red light.
<br>"Whatever. Look, I'm not looking for trouble, just a piece of ass. If you're..."

Lauren touched his plump arm, causing him to look down at her dainty hand. "There'll be no trouble."

"What about that discount?"

She took a deep breath. Pulling a trick with a guy who likely had trouble walking wasn't exactly what she was hoping for, but...

"I meant what I said."

"Alrighty then, I'll find an alley."

"No, please," Lauren fixed him with puppy dog eyes. "Brickell."

"Brickell? That's like fifteen blocks from here. What the fuck's in Bricknell besides banks and rich shitheads?"

"Sick mother," Lauren lied.

"Uh-huh." Unconvinced, the fat man feasted upon the long black-haired prostitute's body. Even in the dim lighting, he could see the mini-skirt riding up her thighs, damn near giving away the farm. The satin crop top didn't hide much either, although she didn't have much in the tit department. A part of him wanted to cut and run, but the long hair, bangs combed down in front of smoky eyes and a faint scent of alluring perfume told him he'd be missing out on something special if he did.

"Brickell it is." The light turned green, and the car turned onto a busier boulevard.

"By the way, I'm Joey," the reluctant hero held out a stubby-fingered hand.

"Laur...eh, um...Meadow."

"Okay, Meadow," Joey grinned, knowing that wasn't her real name. "How much for a blowjob?"

Lauren's heart began to race again. After the Escape from New York parody minutes ago, she'd almost forgotten how she wound up in the Toyota. A warm wetness began to pool between her legs and her pussy started to throb. Kumiho was awakening.

"Uh, for you, twenty-five...I guess."

"Condom?"

Oh, most definitely.

"That's a solid yes."

"Pussy?"

Why did this have to be so complicated? She hadn't come prepared with a schedule of services! Let's see. What had she charged Ahmad? A thousand, right? No way this guy had that much on him.

"Five bills."

Jesus, she almost sounded like a hooker.

"Five bi...? Do you know what neighborhood you were working? A hundred gets me round the horn every time. Plus, I'm going miles out of my way here. What happened to the fucking discount?"

Lauren frowned. He had a point.

"Okay, two-fifty."

She flinched as chubby fingers caressed her bare thigh.

"Deal. You better be worth it. I ain't no goddamn taxi service."

+++++

At a bar counter where empty whiskey glasses were stacking up, the new acquaintances continued to talk about fine bourbon.

"And this one," Corey grinned at their fourth neat pour, "is Michter's Ten-Year. Tell me what you think." He knew there was a bit of a slur to his words, but that was okay. He was just happy to find someone that appreciated good brown.

Trish rolled the liquid around the snifter and took a sip. Her lips curled up in a delightful smile. "Wonderful."

The pair continued to talk about their love for drink and what they did for a living. Corey told her how his company had just completed construction on the new medical center.

"And now you're leaving our fine city."

The gray-haired project manager paused, but just for a second. Had he told her he was moving?

Realizing she had made a blunder, Trish redirected by polishing off her Michter's and placing a hand on his knee. "I think I need some fresh air." With fingers dancing up to Corey's crotch, she slid off the stool and headed towards the front door, glancing over her shoulder with that 'come hither' expression that every man knows.

Shit.

It had been a long time since a woman had shown interest in him like that. The not-so-subtle flirtation, the shared laughter; it was all surreal. He was flattered by the attention, of course; Trish was undeniably charming, and he found himself drawn to her in many ways. And yet, well, there was his marriage.

Well, there was that. But things were different now. The arrangement with Lauren, her perpetual hall pass...did that preclude him from capitalizing on opportunities when they presented themselves? Like...now?

Corey tapped the highly polished wood to get the bartender's attention.

"Ready to close out, please."

+++++

The Camry crossed over South Miami Avenue and Lauren could just make out the four red aircraft warning lights blinking from the corners of her high-rise apartment building.

"There," she pointed at a parking garage just beyond the next cross street. "Pull in there."

It served several banks in the financial district and was sure to be empty this time of night. Slowly, Joey guided the car beneath the yellow height warning bar and pulled into an out-of-the-way spot that could not be seen except by someone walking through. Placing the car in neutral, the man unbuckled his safety belt and eased the seat back. Lauren looked on nervously as he unsnapped his XXL shorts and pulled them and his briefs down enough to expose a fat, unimpressive cock.

"Let's make it two-seventy-five, shall we?" he panted, alluding to that blowjob.

"M-m-money first," Lauren stuttered, as she stared at the sweaty groin.

Vexed, Joey produced several bills from his wallet. She placed it in her clutch without counting and sized up his dick. Of the two size condoms she'd brought - medium and XL - she removed the former, tore open the package, and shifted to her knees. Leaning over the center console Lauren held the ring of the rubber between her thumb and forefinger, then gently guided it over the thick, throbbing cock. As the condom slid down the length, she pressed it firmly at the base, ensuring it would stay securely in place.

Above her, she heard the fat man grunt and felt him grab a fistful of her hair. His patience was clearly gone; it was time for her to earn her pay.

"Suck it, slut," he said with a raspy snarl. "And easy on the teeth."

+++++

Anyone paying attention to the unsteady couple walking almost aimlessly through the parking lot would have thought they'd been together for a while. As Corey and his new friend Trish weaved through vehicles outside the bar, the gas vapor lights above cast an eerie glow on their faces, revealing broad grins that stretched from ear to ear. Their laughter, boisterous and stilted, rose above the din of passing cars on a highway overpass just behind the building. Pausing to catch their breath, Trish dug through her purse, coming up with a cigarette between her fingers.
<br>"Got a light?"

Corey shook his head. "Don't smoke. Your car?"

"Taxi."

Through the fog of the alcohol, a brilliant idea occurred to him. Sober, it was a no-brainer, but drunk? Freaking Einstein! Fishing a fob from a pocket, he chirped the Jetta's alarm a few times until he saw its light flicker a couple of rows away.

"Follow me."

+++++

Lauren lowered her head between the man's legs, locking on his little but girthy cock, all the while being quite wary of the hard steering wheel next to her right ear. Not wanting a repeat of her days in high school, she wrapped a hand around the shaft's base and angled it to maximize room. Giving it a firm squeeze, she leaned in closer and let her tongue trace a slow, tantalizing path along its length, feeling it twitch and grow even harder beneath her touch. With each languid lick, she savored the taste of his precum, a sign she was well on her way to satisfying him.

"That's a good little, whore. Blow me, bitch."

The pretty brunette moaned. The whole scene was as decadent as it gets. Cold, concrete garage, a stranger's dick in her mouth, money in her purse, the very real chance of getting caught. The wetness between her legs grew, her pussy becoming a hot and pulsating mess. She could feel the juices begin to ooze from her gash and moved her free hand to it. With a lurid smile, Lauren pumped the fleshy tube faster, alternating between a lick and a suck.

"Good God," came the not-unexpected response from above.

+++++

The Volkswagen chirped twice as Corey pressed the fob, unlocking all four doors.

"Lighter's in the dasshhhh," he offered as the pair fell against the Jetta, laughing. A bit of mist began falling from the sky and the whiskey was hitting them both hard. Before he could open the passenger door for her, Trish pushed him against the wet frame and kissed him. Seconds later they were falling into the backseat, giggling like teenagers as the blonde's hands slid up his shirt. Made clumsy by the booze, Corey tried to right things and pulled away several times, only to be drawn back down again. Their lips locked in a passionate embrace, tongues exploring each other's mouths. The only sound was the pitter-patter of a beginning rain shower and heavy breathing. Trish ran her hands through the older man's gray hair, getting him hotter. Soon his hand was fondling one breast through her dress, then the other. Next, fully clothed hips were grinding together in a slow, sensual dry hump. Corey could feel his jeans filling out, a hardness somewhere between flaccid and erect.

"Sit up," the covert escort demanded. "Now."

+++++

"You nasty...fuckin'...hoe."

Inside the Toyota, Lauren was in the midst of giving her customer his undervalued twenty-five-dollar blowjob. Lips wrapped tight around his dick, she bobbed up and down, taking him deeper with each stroke. Her tongue swirled around the head of his cock as she sucked it hard, making him groan with pleasure. On every upswing, the pretty executive made sure she cleared the steering wheel, lest her ear suffer the same fate as years ago.

"Take it all the way."

"Mmmmppffff."

Lauren doubled down. Her lips stretched wide to take its girth, the weight of his balls tickling her chin as she worked. With veins pulsating against her tongue, she slid the five-inch shaft into her mouth, taking more with each pass, the head grazing the back of her throat, eliciting a gag reflex that she had learned to expertly suppress. Slowly, saliva began to build up, coating his dick, creating a slick and wet viscosity.

"Goddamn, you're good at this."

It was true, and she knew it. Her ascent from little league softball coach to rampant tramp had been a meteoric one, and now she found herself selling her body to a fat man in a smelly car in a downtown Miami garage. It was degrading, immoral, depraved, and illegal.

And she fucking loved it.

+++++

"What's wrong baby, don't you like me?"

Trish had been working Corey's cock for several minutes now and she could tell he was having a problem getting hard. It was something she'd encountered before, but usually with much older men.

"You like it when I touch you, hmm?"

Sitting with pants around his ankles in the backseat, he nodded. It wasn't that he didn't like the feeling of his dick in her hands. There was just something...off.

"Talk to me," Corey suggested. That usually helped.

The prostitute smirked. She was good at that too. With lips next to his earlobe, she began whispering sweet nothings that were guaranteed to wake the dead.

"I want you so much. I want your big, hard cock in my pussy, filling me up.

"I want to feel it in me, throbbing in my wet cunt."

That got a moan. Then another.

"Don't you want to fuck me, baby? Put this inside where it's all warm and gooey?"

That got another twitch in her hand.

"That's it, get hard for me and then do me. I want you to bang the shit outta me right here, right now!"

"Mmmmm."

A lurch, a pulse. That was promising. At least there was firmness now.

"Make me scream your name as you pound me like no other man can."

No other man.

Corey winced. Like my wife does regularly.

STOP IT! What the hell are you doing?

Here was the perfect opportunity to get some strange and he was busy thinking about his whore wife? How about having some balls and doing something wanton and decadent for a change? It wasn't like Lauren could complain. This was consequence-free.

And yet, like a loser, here I am consumed by images of her. Of our wedding.

Her beautiful white gown.

Feeding each other cake.

The bouquet toss.

"Come on, baby, let me make you feel good," Trish pleaded, gripping his limp hose tighter, trying to will it hard. Leaning in, she kissed him long and deep, placing one of his hands beneath her dress, directly against her neatly trimmed pussy.

"Feel how wet I am? I'm ready for your hot cock."

Corey sighed, feeling adrift. "I...I'm not sure I can."

Fuck. Did I just say that?

Outside, the mist had turned to a steady drizzle.

+++++

With the driver's seat eased back, Lauren scrambled onto the fat man's lap and straddled him with her thighs. Lifting her skirt, she moved aside the thong, then slowly sank on his erect latex-covered dick. Both sighed when its head slid past her wet, swollen lips, sending shivers down her spine as the shaft slid deeper, scratching an itch that only a cock can. With the steering wheel pressing against her back, the would-be hooker gripped the back of the seat tightly, nails digging into the leather as she rode him with frenzied passion. Hips grinding, they moved in a circular motion to maximize the depth. The pair's breathing increased and moans began to fill the Toyota's cabin.

"Fuck, yeah," Joey gasped, his hands reaching up to push the delicate straps of her crop top off her shoulders. This caused them to fall to the outside of her upper arms, exposing those luscious and small breasts.

With hands grasping opposite sides, Lauren lifted the blouse over her head and tossed it onto the passenger seat, then grabbed the sides of his collared shirt and ripped it open, causing at least one button to fly off and careen against the windshield. As she straddled him cowgirl, he saw a mysterious, almost frightening glint in her eyes, akin to a bedeviled succubus in B horror movies, salivating over his huge hairy pec-tits and round belly that pressed against hers with profuse sweat. Head lowered slightly, the hooker looked at him from the top of her eyes with a fire he'd never seen. It was almost as if his blemished face, double chin, and thick neck actually turned her on, elevating her to another level. She even twisted and pinched his nipples, savoring the sounds of pleasure and pain that escaped his mouth, going where no woman had gone before.

"Yessssssssss," Lauren hissed, her pussy spreading wider to accommodate his paunchy cock with every thrust, building pace and momentum.

"Fuck me, please, I need it so bad!"

+++++

Back in a Des Moines parking lot, Trish's head was bobbing up and down on her mark's flaccid dick, trying to earn her money by methodically coaxing an erection out of him. Like an oil rig on the side of a Texas road, her lips engulfed and cajoled, utilizing every trick she knew to get bubbling crude. Talking dirty, undressing to her waist, letting him play with her tits. And still, it was limp.

Corey tried his best, he really did. He drank in her beauty, grabbed her hair, and set the pace of her mouth on his dick. Nothing worked...nothing.

Until...

A stray headlight beam from a car moving through the lot briefly illuminated the small photo of him and Lauren hanging from the rearview mirror. A simpler time to be sure. As he stared at the effigy, her smile morphed into images of her and Zane in that very backseat, doing the exact same thing that Trish was doing...only unlike Corey, Zane had been up to the task.

Below in the older man's lap, the blonde felt the cock finally stir.

'What about him', Zane had said to Lauren as Corey had driven them home.
'He can take care of himself,' she had replied with a disrespectful chuckle as she unzipped his best friend's fly, "he always does."

The cock in Trish's mouth began to grow substantially.

"Thwap's it, bayyyba," she murmured, her mouth full, "gif thwit up!"

+++++

More than a thousand miles away, that same slut wife was riding yet another man, but this time for profit. And arguably, more esoteric reasons.

"DO MEEEEE! FUCK MEEEE!"

Lauren was damn near out of control, grinding her hips into her john with wild and erratic intensity. With the steering wheel raking her back, she gripped the headrest behind Joey's head for leverage, using the seat to lift herself, then slamming down onto the cock with a force that made both cry out. They were indeed off to the races, building quickly towards their own powerful releases.

The Camry rocked back and forth with each thrust, a very recognizable sight to any bank employee that would have been working late that night. Inside, Joey grimaced as the whore's cunt squeezed his cock, milking it with every thrust. Warm and velvety, it clenched and released, over and over again with a relentless grip. The friction between the two ramped up as a jet-black mane of hair cascaded around them, whipping about in the air as they fucked with abandon. Occasionally, she would lean down and press her chiseled face against his fat cheeks slipping her tongue past his pudgy lips to taste his foamy saliva. His moans and quaking body were reward enough. Grabbing the sides of his head, eyes aflame, she stared into his perspiring, beastly face.

"You fuck me now, you hear?" Lauren begged, softly at first, then growing louder. "Fuck me like your own dirty little slut. You paid for it, now use me."

Lost in the moment, she was no longer an Iowan wife. She was a whore, a filthy five-hundred-dollar whore, a cum dump for any man willing to pay to deposit their seed in whatever hole they wanted.

"GIVE IT TO ME YOU FILTHY PIG! GIVE ME YOUR GODDAMN CUM!"

With his hands on her tits, groping, pinching, she picked up the pace, their pelvis grinding together as much as the confines of the driver's seat allowed. Their movements became more urgent, moans and groans increasingly heavy.

Heads thrown back in pure bliss, customer and contractor faces contorted with pleasure. Lost in the rhythm, Lauren's hair cascaded around her, a hot mess of visual desire, while she rode him with unbridled fervor. Hips against hips, she took him deep, the sound of their bellies - one trim and firm, the other obese and sweaty - slapping against one another.

"GIVE ME YOUR COCK!"

"TAKE IT YOU FILTHY FUCKING SLUT!"

"Oh shit, gonna cum," they announced, nearly at the same time.

+++++

"Mmmphfft."

The saltiness of precum hit Trish's tongue as she swirled it about, head bouncing in her trick's lap, thankful her efforts had not been in vain. Little did the gorgeous escort know it was more what he was thinking than her ministrations.

Specifically, the memory of his wife giving his best friend sloppy head while he chauffeured them around. His buddy was staring back at him now in the rearview, delirious with lust as Lauren sucked his cock. Eyes that seemed to thank Corey for letting his slut wife get him off.

"Oh, God!" Trish heard a cry from above, prompting her to suck harder.
'Holy...Motherfucker...of...God!' Zane had uttered as he bashed the front seat's headrest repeatedly into Corey's head and exploded inside Corey's wife's mouth.
Trish felt the fully erect cock quiver and expand. He was on the verge.

'Thanks, man,' his pal's eyes had seemed to say. 'She was awesome.'.

"OHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK!"

Corey came hard, with the final image of Lauren popping up from Zane's lap, opening her mouth and showing her husband her prize.

"Cumming," he barely whispered as he pumped his spunk into another woman's mouth.

And just like he was unaware of Trish's true agenda, so too was he oblivious to a similar scene playing out on the shores of the Atlantic.

+++++

"GIVE...IT...TO...ME!"

For a hooker, this broad was into it. A pleasant departure from the streetwalkers that Joey usually employed, those who wanted to be anywhere else.

"That's it, that's it, right there. OH GOD, RIGHT THERE!"

Pushing...

Grinding...

Grunting...

Lauren's breath grew ragged, her body slick with sweat while riding him harder, faster; her pussy squeezing the small but thick cock relentlessly.

Shaking...

Things jiggling...

Hair flying...

As each approached a release, something miraculous happened. Amid their coupling, eyes locked with an intense, fanciful understanding. In that instant, they shed the roles of client and whore, becoming something so much more profound...simply put: lovers of sex.

The tension was palpable, the air thick with anticipation. Suddenly, Lauren's body tensed, a growl escaping her lips as an orgasm hit. Her pussy clenched around Joey's dick, milking him relentlessly as waves of pleasure flowed through shaking limbs. Back arching, she dug her nails into his pink shoulders, then raked them down his chest, leaving deep scratches which began to bleed. As her eyes rolled back into her head, a primal scream of ecstasy rose from her throat as she surrendered to the overwhelming pleasure.

Joey wasn't far behind. The sight of the prostitute convulsing unchecked pushed him over the edge. With a guttural groan, his body contracted, releasing his load into the condom. For what seemed an eternity, muscles he hadn't used in years tensed as he rode the waves, excessive endorphins wracking his system.

And then there was silence.

As Lauren's body trembled from the aftershocks, she let out a satisfied sigh, her pussy still pulsating around her trick's deflating cock. The Camry was filled with the musky scent of sex, a fitful fragrance for the debauchery that had just been had. They sat there for a moment, catching their breath, both feeling the once erect cock slowly softening inside her. A trickle of cum began to ooze from the condom, prompting Lauren to swing herself off Joey's lap. Moving with grace, she landed on the passenger seat and slipped on her top.

Somewhere in the distance, the siren of an emergency vehicle wailed, en route to help someone who was having a bad night.

"Can I see you again," he asked, the fat chin quivering with hope.

Images of that pimp and his posse closing in on her caused Lauren to shudder. She shook her head.

"Unlikely."

Swinging open the car door, an unusually cool breeze swept through the cabin, causing the mini-skirt to flutter against her thighs. The fabric clung to damp skin, hinting at the lewd activities that had occurred inside. Stepping out onto the pavement, the click of her high heels resonated through the empty garage. With renewed confidence, Lauren adjusted her clothing and began walking towards the street.

And with that, the prettiest hooker Joey had ever seen walked into the night, leaving only a feeble hope of seeing her again.

He never would.

+++++

The rain was coming down in sheets as Corey made his way home, making it difficult to see the road ahead. Still buzzed from the whiskey, he could only hope there weren't any roadblocks on the way. Luckily, the traffic was slow, and the cars ahead of him were barely moving, giving him reason to methodically plod along.

As a line of headlights coming the other way reflected off the wet pavement, he felt a headache looming. A night out to celebrate his farewell had ended in him being unfaithful for the first time in his twenty-eight-year marriage. Oh sure, there had been that encounter with his wife's friend Chloe, but he didn't technically consider that cheating since Lauren was right next to him enjoying a porn star and cucking him at the same time.

But tonight? The guilt was eating him up. He should have never let Trish touch him, but he'd been too drunk to resist. Feeling like a fool, there was no denying how she had made him feel.

Attractive...

Special...

Wanted...

Even though Lauren was acting the slut these days, deep down he had still betrayed her. The hypocrisy was not lost on him, of course. Many might even applaud him for taking the next natural step. And yet, here he was, almost penitent. Ashamed but at the same time aroused. Quite the cocktail of emotions for the budding wittol.

Jesus Christ, I'm a fucking mess.

+++++

Lauren walked hastily towards the red lights atop her high-rise just blocks away, the memory of being accosted in the alley fresh in her mind.

Damnit, I did it again.

Such a slut.

Indeed, she was. One with a mixture of regret and arousal; emotions that left her feeling numb. How dangerous and stupid was that? It was exactly what she'd promised Chloe she'd never do again. Still, at the same time, she couldn't deny the thrill it had given her.

Mingling with the pedestrian traffic that crowded the boulevard on that cool Miami evening, she savored the breeze blowing through her hair and took a deep breath. Being sorry was a tall order to fill. With her pussy tingling in the afterglow, there was a throbbing ache between her legs that reminded her of the sex she just had. The naughty sex. The illegal sex. It was hard to believe that she'd done it again, but in that euphoric walk of shame, Lauren couldn't say for certain it would be her last. Selling herself to the night just made her feel so fucking alive!

But that debate was for another time. For now, she just wanted to get home, take a hot shower, and masturbate while the memory was still fresh in her head. There was no changing the past. Three times she'd prostituted herself now, and three times there were regrets. Each time could have ended badly, but they didn't. Each were dangerous situations in which she had ignored sage advice. There was contrition and excitement; and a ton of arousal. A drug, to be sure. A powerful narcotic that she couldn't seem to resist.

Despite the self-reproach, there was only one real fear as Lauren walked into the lobby of her place.

Did The Chairman have fresh batteries?

=====================================

Wednesday, February 21st. 0 Days Left.

Forever Together.

=====================================

Corey sat in his pickup truck, parked at the bustling airport's cell phone lot, a bundle of anticipation and nervous energy. Numerous cars came and went, most sitting in front of a gigantic flight board as if they were in a drive-in theatre, watching the status of the flight they were interested in.

With the thrumming of aircraft engines cycling up and down, and planes taking off, his fingers tapped the steering wheel, pulse increasing as the flight tracking app on his phone showed Lauren's flight five minutes out.

What would he say to her?

Honey, we need to talk?

Sorry, babe, the boys at work took me out for a drink last night and I had a weak moment?

He had laid in bed all night practicing what he'd say.

Or say anything at all?

These are the conflicting thoughts that had tormented the poor man since Trish had gotten out of his car and disappeared into the parking lot. Corey knew he shouldn't feel guilty. Lauren had just admitted to having a threesome with another couple, what? Three days ago? So why the hell was he so torn up about having one little fling? And...he didn't even fuck the woman. It was just a blowjob for Christ's sake.

Still, he felt sick about it. They had decided early on that a keystone of their 'arrangement' would be transparency. So how would she react? Angry? Indifferent?

Jesus, here they were on the cusp of starting over again with a new life in a different city and he may have just fucked that up.

Just then, the screen on Corey's phone lit up with a text from her.

LAUREN: Landed.

A lump rose in his throat as he started the truck and put it in gear.

That the couple's new adventure had begun the minute the plane's tires touched the runway was a milestone of epic proportions.

+++++

As Lauren made her way to the arrivals pick-up lanes, excitement and nostalgia tugged at her heartstrings. Nostalgia because this was it. Likely the last time she'd ever be in Des Moines, the place where she'd spent most of her life, got married, and raised her kids. Stepping out of the terminal and into the frigid breeze, the petite wife was grateful for the cozy sweater she was wearing. Shivers coursed through veins accustomed to eighty-five-degree air. But despite the cold, she was filled with an unequaled excitement. No more snow to shovel, no more allergies, and a renewed life with her husband.

Several minutes later, a familiar truck swerved around a car loading a family and braked hard at the curb in front of her. For just a moment, the long-married couple's eyes met and held, a rare connection each felt had been missing for the past few months. That feeling of immense love fostered by decades together swept over them as they smiled through the dirty, bug-splattered windshield of Corey's truck. Both felt it. With the house being sold and the move to make things permanent, the fresh start it would facilitate was almost overwhelming.

Perhaps it was the regretful backseat interlude with Trish that weighed heavily on Corey's mind, or maybe it was Lauren's remorse for her recent late-night foolishness. Whatever the reason, the couple was filled with a desire to reconnect. It was quite unexpected, and the conversation on the way home was surprisingly light and airy. Just normal stuff, mainly around the sale of the house and things they needed to do over the next twenty-four hours. No mentions of kinks or fetishes, boyfriends or trysts. Just like the old days.

During the cheery thirty-minute drive home, Corey went over how he saw it going down. First, they'd drop Lauren's overnight off at the house, pick up her car, then take the pickup to a dealer he'd found that had offered a reasonable price. They'd keep the Jetta, but there was no need for two cars in a metro area like Miami, especially when she could walk to the main office. Next, they would finish packing all the valuable items they were going to transport to themselves in a U-Haul, leaving everything else for the movers to stow in short-term storage.

There were lots of shared glances and grins between the two. Having seen his wife dress like a bar slut the last few visits, he was pleasantly surprised to see her wearing a simple cowl neck sweater and mom jeans. Cream in color, the sweater still accentuated her figure and small breasts - braless, of course, but in a tasteful manner. Gentle folds draped gracefully around her neck, drawing attention to a face that was conspicuously free of heavy makeup. Simply put, Lauren, 'BC'.

And then came the first poignant moment of the day. When Corey rounded the corner into their cul-de-sac, the sight of the SOLD sign in the front yard seemed to squeeze Lauren's heart. Pulling into the driveway, the brave front she'd put on for months burst like a dam. While Corey had had plenty of time to come to terms with them moving, he recognized the visual impact it must have had on her. Standing on the lawn, the two embraced and held hands, tears running down Lauren's cheeks which brought a bit of a mist to his eyes.

After what seemed longer than it was, the pair walked up the front path, arms around each other, and entered their Iowan home for one of the last times ever.

+++++

Chloe stretched her naked body, feeling the warmth of the sheets against her skin. She turned her head to the side and saw Charlie lying next to her, eyes still closed. A soft smile formed on her lips as she admired his handsome face. After he had taken her in the VIP room at Sandy's, they'd clocked out and come back to the apartment they shared, no longer just roommates. After a bowl of good flower, they spent the night entangled in each other's arms, exploring their newfound love.

"Hey, sleepyhead," Chloe purred, her voice filled with satisfaction. "Time to wake up. I have to go to work soon."

Charlie stirred, his eyes fluttering open as he adjusted to the mid-afternoon light. He blinked a few times, then focused on the pretty redhead next to him, a drowsy smile gracing his lips. "Morning, gorgeous," he replied, his voice husky with sleep. "Last night was...wow."

"Uh-huh. Double wow."

Chloe leaned closer, her fingers gently tracing circles on his chest. She couldn't help but feel a twinge of vulnerability, a fear that their connection might only be fleeting.

"About...us. Are we finally? I mean really..."

"A couple?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to be?" the boy asked, kissing her forehead while brushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I...well, yes," Chloe stuttered, trying to find words. "More than anything. I've felt this way for a long time..."

"But..."

The girl sat up, holding the white sheets to her sizable breasts. "You know what the but is. Congratulations, you're now the boyfriend of a professional whore. That scares me."

"I know what you do for a living, I've been there since you started, remember?"

"I do. In fact, you've been there for me long before that. What, since we were twelve?"

"Something like that. Anyway, it doesn't change how I feel about you. I can't deny that it won't be challenging, but I'm willing to take that chance."

"Chaz, we're best friends. I don't want to lose what we had."

Charlie smiled broadly, pressing a tender kiss to Chloe's forehead.

"I'm not going anywhere."<br><br>
"Even knowing what I do behind closed doors?"

The young man felt a twinge between his legs.

"Y-y-yes."

Chloe's gaze dropped to the growing tent beneath the sheets, a devious grin forming on her lips.
Her new man's fledgling penchant would serve them both well. "You sure?"

"Y-y-yes."

"Even when you know I'm doing this?" Her fingers trailed teasingly along the bulge, causing Charlie to gasp in pleasure.

"Or this?"

The redhead's fingers danced seductively along his chest, tracing a path towards his nipples, her touch light and teasing. She leaned in, her breath hot against his skin, before taking one of them between her lips.

A low moan escaped Charlie as pleasure shot through his body. Chloe's tongue flicked and swirled around his hardened bud. She was young, but experienced, and knew exactly how to push any man's buttons.

"F-f-fuck."

"Hmm."

While continuing to suck and nibble, alternating between his nipples, her hands roamed freely over his upper body. The cotton material of the sheets below grew damp, a small wet spot forming as the tent lurched to and fro.

"Or this..."
Chloe's mouth left the boy's chest, her lips trailing a path of wet kisses down his abdomen, inching closer and closer to his straining erection. But just when Charlie thought she would finally touch him, she pulled back, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. The heat radiating from his cock was conspicuous, but there was no doubt she was in control, teasing him without mercy.

A whimper escaped him as his dick desperately strained against the 200-thread fabric. "Please!" he pleaded in a voice thick with need. "Touch me. I can't take it anymore."

The stripper's laughter filled the room. "Not yet, baby," she whispered. "I have to go to work."

"What work?" As far as Charlie knew, they had the day off from Sandy's.

"An offsite client."

Amidst heavy breathing, the young man tried to slip a hand beneath the covers, only to find it slapped away.

"No Chaz, you have to wait."

Charlie's body trembled, controlled in singularity by one appendage that was standing tall and alone, straining against the sheets.

"PLEASE!"

"First, I have to do my job, baby, you know that. Filthy things like getting on my knees and sucking a stranger's cock like a greedy little slut. A nameless man taking me from behind while I scream, making him feel like he's the best lover in the world. Can you picture that, baby?"

Chloe's eyes lit up as she saw the semen stain spreading around the tent in the covers. Grinning, she lowered her voice and whispered into her boyfriend's ear.

"But you know what the best part is, baby?" she teased, her lips brushing against his ear. "You're going to drive me there."

The room filled with grunts and groans as Charlie's hips convulsed and bucked. His neglected cock, rock hard and pulsating, unleashed a torrent of cum that surged from the tip. The sheet acted as a shield, directing most of it back onto his stomach where it pooled in his belly button. Chloe watched in delight as the milky white spunk soaked through the cotton, leaving a sheen of slippery, sticky goo. Pulling the covers back, she chortled, amused at how the semen, fresh and glistening, had splattered across his skin. It clung to the contours of his hips and waist, with remnants trickling down his dick, stopped only as it clung in pearly strands around the base in a tangle of pubic hair.

Poised between the boy's legs, she leaned over and let her tongue dart out to lick up the remnants of the powerful release. It glided along the glistening trails the load had taken, lapping it out of his naval, relishing the tangy and sweet flavor that filled her mouth. Working her way down, the girl's lips pressed against the head of the now deflating member, capturing any stray droplets that oozed out of the glans. Tongue flicking and teasing, like a good slut, she was determined to leave no trace. Sliding down until reaching the base, Chloe twitched her nose at the sticky pubes, then raised up and with a final lick, withdrew her mouth, leaving a trail of saliva along his softened cock. It listed, then fell, resting against a thigh, glistening with dignity.

Charlie watched his new girl roll off the bed and head to the bathroom to get ready for her date.

"I'll need the address," he croaked as he gathered up the soiled bedclothes and threw them in the washer.

+++++

By late afternoon, Corey and Lauren had checked off most items on the day's plan. After selling the pickup for a lot less than Corey thought it was worth, they swung by and picked up the step-van rental, then returned to the house where they puttered around, ensuring everything was in order. Once they left for Miami, it would be the final time either of them would set foot in their long-time home. As they were in the garage putting packing tape on the last of the moving boxes, a car pulled up out front.

Caroline and her boyfriend.

Lauren ran down the driveway, shuffling in her flats to greet her daughter who had jumped out as soon as the cab stopped. Both fell into each other's arms, babbling like a couple of schoolgirls. When the driver pulled out two large suitcases, Corey watched from afar as one of the biggest black guys he'd ever seen emerged from the back seat, towering at least two feet above the taxi's frame. After paying the cabbie, the mountain of a man picked up the luggage with ease and lumbered up to where the women were still squawking their hellos.

Breaking apart from her mother, Caroline turned and acknowledged him.

"Mom, Dad, this is DeAndre Brown," she said with a smile.

Lauren offered her daughter's friend a kind smile and gave the newcomer a warm hug, a clear attempt to make him feel welcome. It was not lost on the big man, who clasps his large arms around her back, returning the gesture. The brunette's eyes grew wide at the strength of his biceps, a hot flash flushing surprised cheeks.

DeAndre extended a hand to the older man behind her. "Pleased to meet you, sir."

Corey shook the huge hand that dwarfed his own. The guy was right out of a men's muscle magazine, chiseled body and all. Sitting atop a towering six-foot-six frame, his head was broad with closely cropped hair and twinkling eyes. The guy was a perfect specimen of a construction worker. Massive arms and chest of a steelworker, skin a flawless shade of coal, and a stride confident and true, a necessity when up on beams hundreds of feet high.

"We could stay at a hotel, you guys," Caroline conceded while hugging her father. "I know most stuff is ready for the movers."

"Nonsense," Lauren countered, "it's just sheets. Since the mattress is going in storage for who knows how long, I'll just be throwing them away anyway."

"Sure, okay."

"Then it's settled. Tonight, we order Chinese and pack up the U-Haul. Tomorrow, we hit the road."

+++++

Charlie sat in the driver's seat, his hands gripping the steering wheel tightly as he watched Chloe adjust her outfit. For that night's 'date', she had chosen a simple red skirt that clung to her hips and a white silk blouse, unbuttoned just enough to hint at the lacy bra that concealed her ample breasts. Sophisticated and provocative, all at the same time. To the young man's chagrin, he knew it was all going to be on the floor sooner than later.

"You okay?" Chloe asked, leaning over and giving him a soft kiss on the mouth.

Charlie nodded. That's what was so different than all the other times he'd chauffeured her to a client. There hadn't been any romance yet, no shared intimacy. But that had been then, and this was now.

"I'm good. Be careful."

Chloe smiled. "You're on speed dial."

Looking toward the doorman of the posh hotel, she carefully opened the Kia's car door and stepped out. With a quick wave, she began walking down the sidewalk, hips swaying seductively, the form-fitting skirt clinging to luscious curves. Even the valet drivers noticed the woman who was jiggling in all the right places. And then she was gone, her prior presence revealed only by the intoxicating scent of her perfume that lingered in Charlie's nostrils.

With a sigh, he pulled away from the no-parking zone and looked for a pay lot.

+++++

The fortune you seek is in another cookie."

The foursome laughed as Caroline read the strip of paper with her fortune printed on it. Throughout the kitchen, the room smelled delicious with the remnants of the Chinese dinner. Dumplings, sweet and sour chicken, vegetables, and fried rice had all been hits.

“Wait, wait, here's mine," DeAndre smiled. "Never play leapfrog with a Unicorn."

“How true!" Lauren clapped her hands in delight while Corey made a funny 'ouch' face.

“Read yours, Mom," the younger Miller implored her mother.

Cracking open the crisp wafer and unraveling the prize, Lauren narrowed her eyes. This one was a bit more cryptic than the first two. And too close to home. "Be careful what you wish for; everything that is, was first a dream."

How many times had the first phrase been uttered in cuckold lore?

“Ooooh," Caroline snickered, "that's...uh...deep, I guess. Your turn, Dad."

Corey broke apart the stale cookie. He tilted his head to one side as he read.

"One man's loss is another's gain; be willing to risk everything for nothing."

The other three paused. Whatever happened to happy fortunes? The Miller patriarch could feel his daughter's eyes bore a hole in him. It was the first time they'd seen each other since she'd spent the night with Zane and been told of her father's kink. The queasiness that Corey felt at that moment had nothing to do with dinner.

“Well, there's another odd one," DeAndre chuckled, oblivious to the common thoughts his girlfriend's family were quietly sharing. "Those Chinese are crazy."

Why is there such a pregnant silence? he thought.

After dinner, all four retired to the living room where they drank and shared stories from the past. Some were embarrassing, like Caroline's lanky and dorky prom date. Some were interesting, like DeAndre's stint as an ironworker in New York City, traversing buildings seventy-five stories in the air. Around seven o'clock, Corey put on a DVD, and they watched a short rom-com together, with the intent of being in bed by nine. Ten hours of driving was not going to be easy, whether you were driving or not, and all would need plenty of rest. With their hosts on the sofa, Caroline and her boyfriend took over a nearby loveseat. Occasionally, Lauren would rise and go to the kitchen to refresh drinks and snacks, drawing DeAndre's gaze. He couldn't help but notice the uncanny resemblance between Caroline and her mother. Both were hot as hell. Although his girlfriend's tits were bigger than the baseball-sized breasts that were flopping around on her mother - and the older woman had a few more lines around her eyes and some varicose veins - they were nearly identical. Both had toned legs, tight asses, and lips made for sucking dick. Products of daily workouts, no doubt. The black man could not help but wonder if mom gave the same great head as her daughter. He bet they did.

A bit past the halfway point of the movie, DeAndre found it increasingly difficult to resist stealing glances at Lauren. At one point she leaned forward, allowing her long, midnight-black hair to fall about her body. Just like Caroline, damnit. So much like her. A couple of times the older woman would lean back against her husband, causing the top she was wearing to hitch up, pulling the polyester material tight against her braless boobs. The next time he stole a look, he found her staring right back at him. Without a sound or expression, she silently pulled the blouse down so it covered her navel again, then returned her attention to the movie.

Eventually, the final credits rolled, and the two girls took the dishes to the kitchen while the boys busied themselves with disconnecting the TV, video player, and soundbar, carefully repacking them away in their storage boxes. Minutes later, Lauren and Caroline heard the guys outside on the deck and smelled the unmistakable odor of cigars. Peeking out the patio door, they saw both kicked back on Adirondack chairs chatting like old friends about building construction, and blowing plumes of smoke into the air.

Returning to the sink, hands submerged in soapy water, their eyes wandered back towards where the men were puffing, their voices mingling with the smoke as they engaged in a very animated conversation punctuated by a lot of laughter.

“Well, they seem to have hit it off," Lauren grinned, setting down a few beer glasses to dry.

Caroline giggled. "A project manager and a construction worker, who woulda thought? But seriously, he's a great guy, Mom, Kind, respectful."

“Handsome."

“I hadn't noticed."

“I’m glad he treats you right."

“That he does, in every way."

Lauren cocked an eyebrow with a smirk. "Do tell."

Caroline's lips curled into a knowing smile as she locked eyes with her mother.

“Maybe that's for me to know and you to find out."

“CAROLINE!"

The men briefly turned their heads towards the small kitchen window at the outburst, then went back to their chattering.

“That's your boyfriend you're talking about."

Caroline scoffed. "What? A whole month? Let's say he's just a friend that has a great many benefits, okay? We aren't exclusive or anything."

“I see."

Lauren's eyes went back to the guys, who seemed to be enjoying each other's company. It was hard to concentrate on the dishes.

+++++

“Fuck Chinese steel!" DeAndre yelled into the cold Iowan night.

Corey blew a perfect circle of smoke that was soon carried away by the light breeze. "Yeah, FUCK it. Buy American."

The two fist-bumped as they continued puffing.

“It's the only shit I'll walk on in the air," the burly but gentle black man professed.

Corey drew on his beer and considered his guest. The guy was freaking huge. His imposing physique seemed to radiate pure power and strength. How difficult must it be to find a button-down shirt that would fit around that thick neck, corded with muscles, and then cover those broad shoulders and massive chest? It wasn't that there was an ounce of fat either. It was a good thing his legs were like tree trunks, obviously the result of countless hours of squats and lunges.

“You uh, play football in school?"

DeAndre shook his head. "Tried out, didn't make the cut. Had the size and gumption, but for the life of me couldn't get the playbook. Besides, I was too busy chasing tail."

The flat look he received quickly made him recognize his blunder.

“I mean, um, it's not like that with your daughter, of course. I'm not like that no more. She was on lunch break, so was I. We just hit it off, you know? Just like that."

“Just like that?" Corey smirked.

Just like that.

+++++

Lauren went around the lower level and turned off the lights as Corey set the house alarm. Their daughter and her friend had gone upstairs ahead of them to Caroline's old bedroom to get ready for bed. The older couple soon followed, making their way to Amelia's old room since the master king had already been broken down. With the two rooms sharing a Jack and Jill bathroom, it wasn't the ideal situation, but it was only for one night. No big deal.

It took some effort, but all four managed some semblance of privacy while brushing their teeth and taking that final pee. With a last goodnight through the thin walls of the decades-old house, all snuggled beneath warm covers, anticipating a marathon drive the next day.

Lying beside her husband, Lauren mentally went through a last-minute checklist, which Corey graciously endured.

“Real estate agent has the house keys?"

“Yeah."

“Utilities off tomorrow night?"

“Yes."

“Trash cancelled?"

“Check."

Satisfied, they lay silently staring at the ceiling, both debating on telling the other of their recent encounters. Lauren had vowed to be transparent, and the rare infidelity for Corey was consuming him completely. A confession seemed imminent, but then they heard it.

Soft, breathy sounds. Barely audible. Hushed and gentle at first, like someone whispering a secret, they grew louder.

“Are you shittin' me?" Corey murmured.

“Shhh, they'll hear you."

They'll hear US?"

The moans ebbed and flowed, rising and falling, gaining momentum. In time, Caroline's bedframe began creaking rhythmically. There was no doubt their daughter was getting laid.

Corey turned on his side, throwing a pillow over his head. "Just great."

"Ohh...baby...yes...right there..."

Lauren giggled.

"Jesus CHRIST, you're so big."

The older woman's eyes widened, a hand going to her mouth. She remembered Caroline's QOS tat and what she'd said about black men. She could almost see DeAndre between the girl's legs, repeatedly penetrating her with the big dick he surely was packing. That's it, I need to go to sleep.

"That's it, fuck me hard. Show me how much you want this white pussy."

Holy shit! A strange heat began to build between Lauren's thighs. Breathing heavier, she rolled over and spooned with her exasperated husband who was desperately trying not to listen.

"You like that, baby?" DeAndre's voice seemed to boom even when trying to remain quiet. "You like the way I stretch you out?

Lauren's right hand began rubbing her moistening slit through her cotton pajamas while her left hand began caressing Corey's arm.

"Mmm...yes, keep fucking me," Caroline could be heard groaning. "Harder...faster...make me cum all over your big cock!"

Silently, chest to his back, Lauren extended her arm around and slipped her hand beneath Corey's t-shirt. Her fingers leisurely traced his skin until they encountered a soft pectoral. Beneath the hush of the plush pillow, the project manager cracked open one eye, yet said nothing. The moans from the next room continued to waft through the walls. He sighed as his wife thumbed the sensitive nipple, applying just the right amount of pinch. Beneath her fingers, she felt the bumps of the areolae respond to her firm touch.

“Lauren..."

“Sorry, does that bother you? Do you want me to stop?"

Rolling onto his back, Corey looked up into her perfect face. "No."

Straddling his waist, she leaned over and licked the hard nubs sitting atop his sagging pecs, still veiled by the thin tee. He sank his head deep into the pillow. "Oh, God."

“Do you hear them?" she purred. "That's our daughter. That's our Caroline." With great leisure, Lauren suckled his nipple, a small wet spot forming on the material, as if lactating. "That black man is pounding our little girl into the mattress she grew up on."

Corey shook his head. "No, we can't, its wrong."

“Is it?"

With one quick motion, Lauren pulled her negligee top over her head, freeing those tiny B-cup breasts to bounce, then settle into place.

“Laur..."

She put a finger to his mouth. "Shush."

Instinctively, Corey reached up and cupped her tits. "So beautiful."

With the grace of a cat, Lauren shimmied her buttocks along Corey's chest until it was positioned above his face. The sweet, slightly tangy yet musky aroma of her sex helped his cock come alive.

“Eat my pussy...cuck."

The very mention of that word elevated the arousal.

“Suck my clit."

Using his tongue, Corey brushed aside the delicate fabric of her panties and licked the length of her sultry, clean-shaven passage.

“Yesssss. Lick it. Lick the places other men explore."

Corey grunted. She had learned well.

"OH GOD! OH GOD! FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG BLACK DICK!"

The sounds of his daughter getting railed next door sent his tongue deeper into her mother.

Lauren gripped the back of the bed even harder and howled at the ceiling. Her hips ground into Corey's cheeks, sweaty thighs crushing his ears. It did not drown out the weak bedframe in the other room that was thumping into the wall.

"FUCK MEEEEEE!"

"Beg for it, bitch. Say my name and BEG FOR IT!"

"I'm your bitch, DeAndre. Fill me up with that black meat!"

"You my WHAT?"

"Your bitch, OH SHIT...I'm your ever-mother-loving GODDAMN BITCH!"

Lauren thrashed her head wildly as the decadence played out just yards away behind the wall, her black hair dancing wildly. Beneath her, Corey willed his tongue deeper, striking gold while trying not to suffocate in the torrent of juices pouring into his mouth and down his chin.

“Big...cock," he heard her whisper. "Big...black...cock."

Jesus, she was almost too into this!

Lapping at her hole like a dog trying to eat peanut butter from a toy, he flicked Lauren's clit as several small orgasms swept her body. Like they had for decades, she bit her hand as one wave after another hit, trying to shield her release from her daughter down the hallway. Only this time, it was different. Much, much different.

With an unseen fire in her eyes, the raven-haired beauty once again slid her snatch down Corey's belly, this time leaving a wet snail trail. Freeing his throbbing cock from loose pajama bottoms, Lauren positioned her hips over his shaft and lowered herself quickly. The slickness of her own juices and recent saliva made the penetration effortless. She gasped when it slid in but couldn't help feel a twinge of disappointment at the aging, half-erect member.

Shit. If she wanted to get fucked tonight, she'd have to work for it.

“Wha...what, babe?"

“What the fuck am I supposed to do with this shriveled-up worm?"

That sinking feeling - the one that all men with Corey's fetish get - struck his bowels.

"I...I can do it."

Lauren moved her hips with purpose and stared into her husband's eyes with sympathy and frustration. Still, the softness of his half-erect cock lacked the fullness and hardness she needed. Clenching her pussy muscles, she tried to coax it harder, letting it slip in and out, a motion that caused Corey to moan loudly yet had no effect on his stiffness. This called for drastic measures.

“Well, you sure can't do it like him."

The sounds of interracial coupling resonated in their ears.

“Listen," she whispered. "His cock is in her now."

“No, please, no."

“We're not so different, her and me."

“Wha..?"

Lauren slid her hips up and down the pale pelvis of her hubby, the wet walls caressing his flaccidity.

Same silky hair, same smooth skin, same figure."

“No."

“Same ass."

“Please no..."

“Same tits," she laughed, "'cept she got the better deal."

Just then Caroline's voice peeled through the entire house. "OHHHHHHH FUHHHHHCKKK...I'M THERE...I'M THERE!"

The wanton wife bit her lip.

“We even cum the same."

Corey groaned involuntarily, hips bucking upward as Lauren worked her magic. With each nasty word, he found himself getting harder. It didn't go unnoticed.

“Fuck me, Twisty," Lauren cried out while riding his narrow and unremarkable dick, her body undulating with each thrust.

"DO ME, motherfucker! Give me that big black cock!"

"Gonna fuck that white pussy all night long, ya goddamn slut."

Corey groaned. He shouldn't be listening to this. And yet, he couldn't deny the iron his dick had become. Lauren tossed her shiny black mane about as she rode him hard, gripping his man boobs in her hands.

“You like that, baby? You like hearing our little girl getting destroyed by that big black cock?"

"So...fucking...hot."

"Get on your knees, bitch, gonna doggy that cunt," they heard DeAndre bark.

"Yes, Daddy."

Seconds later, the moans and groans continued; the wet slapping noised of skin-on-skin intensifying.

"That's it. Fuck me...fuck me HARD, Daddy, so I can't walk."

The older couple's eyes widened in disbelief. It was like listening to their kid in a porno.

Only this was better than a porno.

With a naughty smirk, Lauren got off Corey, his hard cock slipping out of her wet pussy with a loud pop. She eagerly dropped down on all fours, her ass raised high, tempting and ready. Looking back at his aging body, loose skin in abundance, the wanton wife gave him a wicked look.

“C’mon, Daddy, you heard her."

For a few brief moments, Corey was in a state of disbelief as he listened to his daughter's cries of pleasure coming from the other side of the wall. He couldn't believe what he was hearing, but also couldn't fathom how the decadence of it all was turning him on. He gaped with lewdness at Lauren wiggling her ass provocatively. Caroline was a spitting image of her, and despite the gray-haired man's desperate attempt not to, the connection was undeniable. Amidst the sounds of brutish and animalistic sex next door, Corey gave way to primal urges that could be traced to the Neanderthal's, when primal urges and savagery were the hallmarks of life. Reaching out, he grabbed the hips that were in front of him and abruptly pulled them near, thrusting his cock balls deep in the fleshy slit, and like a caveman, not caring if he injured or not.

Lauren bellowed when he entered.

“OHHHH GAAAWWWD! YES! YES! YES! TAKE ME!"

She had not felt her husband's cock like that in a long, long time. Fierce...forceful...uncaring. The more she screamed, the faster he fucked her.

But who? WHO was he really fucking?

On the other side of the door, DeAndre showed no signs of slowing down.

"Oh GOD...fuck...yes...harder...deeper!" Caroline moaned incessantly.

"Who fuckin' you?"

"DeAndre..."

The crack of a hand on an ass cheek echoed off the walls. "Say it louder, cunt."

Suddenly the twenty-seven-year-old became spatially conscious again. "But...my...my parents!"

“Too late, they know how their little girl rolls now."

Another slap.

"NOW SAY IT LOUDER!"

"DADDY!"

"What?"

"DADDY! POUND ME LIKE A FOUR-LEGGED BITCH, DADDY!"

Back in Amelia's room, Corey was a machine, almost like his younger self, burying his six inches as far as it would go with every drive. He could hear his daughter moaning and screaming from the other room, but all he cared about was the woman in front of him, the woman who looked so much like her.

"Your momma's hot, baby doll," they heard DeAndre say. "Wouldn't mind laying this black pipe to her white snatch too."

Any of the neighbors who might have been in their backyards that time of night would have, at exactly the same time, heard two women bray loudly, bovine-like. Lauren's was exceptionally jarring.

"Damnnnn, girl, sounds like your momma getting' herself some too. She sure is one fine piece of ass. Maybe I'll go over there and show your ol' man how to do her right."

Caroline's face grimaced as another orgasm manifested.

"Do...do ya...wanna?" she yelled. "Do ya wanna do us both, STUD?"

Somewhere in the house, she heard her mother shriek "OH MY GOD!"

That was it. The younger girl couldn't help it. She came again. Hard. Real fucking hard, the results squirting down her legs.

DeAndre roared at the ceiling while in the other room, Corey threw his head back too, hollering into the chilly air, the double whammy of taboo and cucking turning his cock into carbon steel. Lauren noticed the difference too and pushed her hips into his, willing him deeper, moans growing desperate, on the verge of a huge release.

“Listen to our little girl, baby. She's a size queen," Lauren panted heavily, "just like me."

“Stop it..."

“Can you imagine..?"

“NO!"

We're both sluts, Twisty. Whores for the taking. I guess the leaf didn't fall far from the tree."

Corey shook his head violently.

Lauren jerked her head towards the wall. "And she landed right over there."

“Babe..."

Getting manhandled by a big black man with a massive cock. Stretching her out."

The poor man's knees began to weaken, his age finally cutting through the lust and catching up to him.

“Do it, Sweetie. Give me your love, fill me up with your hot, sticky cum."

Corey was pistoning now, his pelvis a blur.

“Hurry up," came a maniacal laugh, "so I can go next door and get fucked by a real man."

“JESUS CHRIST! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!"

She could feel his body tense up. It wouldn't be long.

“Don't worry, Twisty, I won't need to go far, and then give you the sloppy seconds you deserve.".

With a beastly grunt, loud and long, Corey unleashed his load deep into his wife's pulsating pussy. She felt it too, latching onto the sheets as she took whatever dribble he could muster. Collapsing to his haunches, the deflating dick slipped out, glistening with the remnants of the ancient spunk just deposited in the flushed cunt staring back at him. The room was filled with the scent of sex, and pregnant with the elephant in the room.

“That was amazing," Lauren puffed a bang from her face. "You were amazing."

That was wrong," Corey held his head in one hand while wiping his sack off on the sheets. "On so many levels."

His wife pulled him down on top of her, intertwining her fingers with his. "Your dick didn't think so."

My dick is depraved in more ways than one these days."

Suddenly, a light show brightly where the Jack and Jill bathroom door meets the floor. They could hear someone peeing, then the toilet flush. Just as it went dark again, a small rap of knuckles came from the other side.

“Hey," Caroline whispered, sniggering softly. "Try to keep it down in there, okay? We're trying to get some sleep over here."

+++++

The streetlights cast a dim and eerie glow over the quiet downtown apartment building, its facade screaming post-modern South Florida. A man sat in a car, parked discreetly along the curb, eyes fixated on the building's entrance. He was shrouded in shadows, hidden from anyone passing by. His pulse quickened every time he saw a woman emerge from the lobby through the revolving doors, then slowed with the realization that it wasn't her.

For some time now, he'd debated whether to approach the object of his affection. Ever since his buddy had bedded the beautiful mature office manager, he'd watched her every move within Rekrap Industries headquarters. Being in IT, it was easy to fake upgrades to her networking and PC, getting him close enough to catch a whiff of her perfume. Each sway of her hips, every subtle glance, the tight-fitting outfits she chose, all convinced him she was advertising. And why shouldn't she? After all, the broad's husband was nowhere around.

With a deep breath, he grabbed the bottle of premium wine he'd brought with him and stepped out of his car, walking quickly through the entrance and into the ornate lobby. Must be nice to live like this.

It took a minute for the concierge, Harvey, to look up from his magazine and take notice of the man.

“Can I help you?" he asked with a guarded voice.

“I’m here to see Lauren Miller."

Harvey sized up the young man in the collared button-down shirt and slacks. Thirty maybe, and definitely professional.

“I’m sorry, sir, but Ms. Miller isn't in right now."

A pang of frustration shot through the man's chest, but he masked it well with a disappointed smile. "Oh? That's a shame. I was hoping to catch her tonight."

Harvey's eyes twinkled. Was this another one of twenty-three F's boy toys?

“I can take a message if you'd like," he offered, more of a way to pry than to be helpful. "Pretty lady like that is very busy."

The man cleared his throat. "She is pretty, isn't she?"

“Hot even."

The two men stared at each other with curious eyes.

“Hot even," the stranger repeated. Did the old man know something he didn't?

“You have no idea," Harvey chuckled.

“I might."

The ancient concierge looked around the empty lobby. Finding no prying eyes, he held up his cell phone. "You tell me your story, and I'll tell you mine."

Shane Carson nodded and set the expensive wine on the counter. "Got a corkscrew?"

+++++
Last edited by SimpleEnigma on Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:55 am

Always worth the wait and I love that Chloe and Charlie are now together.
And I love the humour!
"DADDY! POUND ME LIKE A FOUR-LEGGED BITCH, DADDY!"

SimpleEnigma
Experienced

Unread post by SimpleEnigma » Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:29 am

LOL, Lauren uttered that to a boyfriend some years ago while I was watching from another bed in a hotel room. Neither of us forgot it because it actually stopped the action and made all 3 of us laugh. I just know she’s been waiting to use that zinger in one of these passages.

After all, humor is one of the things that make us human.