Ascending Lauren

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
hugh58
Virgin

Re: Ascending Lauren

Unread post by hugh58 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:09 am

I can see that it is very hard to get everybody’s input to the story but as it comes time for Corey to join Lauren in Florida it could make sense to concentrate on his move to and tidy that story up and perhaps write vignettes of the friends and what they are doing at this time before bringing them together for more joint adventures and how they interact with each other. It could also make a good story to bring a few of the Iowan characters to Florida for some adventures especially Zane.

SimpleEnigma
Experienced

Unread post by SimpleEnigma » Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:51 am

hugh58 wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:09 am
I can see that it is very hard to get everybody’s input to the story but as it comes time for Corey to join Lauren in Florida it could make sense to concentrate on his move to and tidy that story up and perhaps write vignettes of the friends and what they are doing at this time before bringing them together for more joint adventures and how they interact with each other. It could also make a good story to bring a few of the Iowan characters to Florida for some adventures especially Zane.
@hugh58,

Thanks for the interest in our fictional non-fictional tales. By now, those who are following along know that IRL Lauren and I are part of a tight knit group of like-minded friends (now about 5 couples and a few singles) that share our lives in many special ways, and whose experiences inform the behavior and activities of the fictional Lauren and Corey. We started this project on a lark during Covid lock down when there was jack shit else to do. The idea was - and still is - to retell our combined adventures through a compressed timeline which would gradually introduce characters representing these friends.

tidy that story up and perhaps write vignettes of the friends and what they are doing at this time

Hopefully that is what we've been doing all along (Caroline and Zane, Chloe and Charlie). More characters to be introduced soon. And don't assume these couplings remain the same.

before bringing them together for more joint adventures and how they interact with each other. It could also make a good story to bring a few of the Iowan characters to Florida for some adventures especially Zane.

Can't disagree, and if I didn't know better, I'd swear you've hacked into our future story outlines. :D

What we won't do is just make up stuff for the sake of a good story, at least for Ascending Lauren. While I'm slowly outlining some ideas to eventually enter into the strictly fictional arena, neither Lauren nor my imaginations are sharp enough yet to pull that trigger. We currently need at least some truth to hang our hat on and to base the writing. Maybe someday, maybe soon. In fact, if anyone has any ideas for a fictional story NOT involving Lauren and Corey, I'd welcome the input. Of course, I'm partial to ideas involving wittols with a flavor tending towards humiliation, but please PM me with anything. Might get the juices flowing and give me something to do while Lauren is out on her dates.

Stay tolerant friends.
Our continuing story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=61827

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:33 am

What is fascinating is that although Lauren and Corey in the series are a collage of real-life people you have woven them together so well that it reads like a single character. The incent role-play between Lauren and Amy was very well writte.
Looking forward to reading more...

hugh58
Virgin

Unread post by hugh58 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:04 am

Hi Corey (as I don’t know your name)
I can’t know your future plans for the story as we have never met but your story telling is so good I can guess what you and Lauren are thinking. I have some ideas but telling you would reveal to the rest of your readers the plot but suffice to say that one idea is that Lauren meets up with Max and his friend for week away on the yacht. If you want more thoughts try my email hugh58@sky.com

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:28 pm

"if anyone has any ideas for a fictional story NOT involving Lauren and Corey, I'd welcome the input."
Great, but please do not let it impact your Corey/Lauren story. I had a wobble early on and I still struggle sometimes with the shit Corey puts up with but I am now committed to learning how this composite story works out.
I'd love to know too maybe how much was real life and who and how they worked their evil!

hongtea
Virgin

Unread post by hongtea » Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:47 pm

venus-can99 wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:33 am
What is fascinating is that although Lauren and Corey in the series are a collage of real-life people you have woven them together so well that it reads like a single character. The incent role-play between Lauren and Amy was very well writte.
Looking forward to reading more...
Yes I agree. Despite being a hodgepodge of experiences inspired by different people, the authors have managed to create a compelling plot.

hongtea
Virgin

Unread post by hongtea » Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:30 am

Some fantasies: Zane has a bunch of sexy photos of Caroline, especially of her mini-photoshoot in a biker outfit. What if Corey comes across them? Especially if he also goes back to Lauren’s photos in a similar outfit and compares… Maybe Lauren and Caroline can do another biker photoshoot together? I’m very intrigued by the idea of Lauren and Caroline twinning in a similar sexy outfit. I thought that the scene in Ch 21 when Corey cummed onto a framed photo of Caroline and Lauren, noting how similar they looked, could be some kind of foreshadowing. Honestly there are dozens of hot things the mother/daughter duo can do (that aren’t incest), I can see this subplot continuing for a while if you decide to. Maybe they compete in being slutty and see who can do naughtier things? I got the impression that they do have a competitive attitude towards each other.

On that topic, does mother/daughter kissing constitute incest for you? I’ve been wondering what a sex scene involving both Lauren and Caroline would be like and how much contact there would be, especially considering the latest chapter with Amy and Lauren roleplaying (another kind of foreshadowing?). Would get a heart attack (in a good way) if Lauren spanks Caroline for being naughty. I do recall from Carolines dream that Lauren guided her head to Zane’s cock, so there seemed to be contact there.

hugh58
Virgin

Unread post by hugh58 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:25 am

This is all wrong no kissing between Lauren and her daughter Caroline perhaps Corey seeing Lauren in photos with Zane but a better adventure would be Zane coming to Florida at the request of Corey. Besides Caroline is coming to Miami with her new boyfriend to help with the move so you do not know what will happen but I also like the idea of Lauren going on a trip with the owner of the yacht and Max for a week with many others coming along for the ride such as the boss of Lauren's company

SimpleEnigma
Experienced

Unread post by SimpleEnigma » Thu Jun 29, 2023 3:37 pm

@hongtea - all hot ideas. You will be happy to know that in an upcoming chapter we already have an outline of something similar to what you suggest, although nothing quite so physically intimate between Lauren and Caroline. Emotionally? Absolutely. As you may recall, we had been seeking permission from friends to retell an experience they had in San Jose where the husband (a long time buddy of mine) was pretty hardcore cucked by both his current wife (one of Lauren's old slut buddies) and their daughter. Pretty nasty stuff (you Californians are fucking crazy) but alas, no physical contact. Really damn close though, so stay tuned.

@hugh58 - the accuracy of your foreshadowing is kind of creepy, dude. :shock: Remember Lauren being asked to go on another one of Myles' cruises? Hmm.

hongtea
Virgin

Unread post by hongtea » Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:15 pm

Great, can’t wait for the Caroline chapter, even more so with your comment about how crazy, nasty, and hardcore it will be! It looks like the Myles’ cruise chapter will be next chapter while Corey is still in Iowa, so Caroline will be at least two chapters out, which appears to take at least 4 months irl, so bummed about that… there’s a chance you intend for Caroline to come down to Iowa while Lauren is on the cruise for some potential shenanigans, especially noting how Zane is going to be around helping with the move. But don’t mind me, I am very greatful for you taking your busy time to have written all these amazing chapters (and more to come)!

hugh58
Virgin

Unread post by hugh58 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:53 pm

Hi Corey
Thanks for the update and I hope the tale is coming along nicely. I am sorry if I seem to foresee the storyline but it is down to your wonderful storytelling and my sixth sense that enables me to do it. You were asking about a possible story that is unconnected with Lauren and Corey. I don’t know what you like but if you are into BDSm take a look at Lisa and Mac by Paulb85 and perhaps you can write similar but take it further, let me know. By the way it is on literotica.com
Hugh

SimpleEnigma
Experienced

Unread post by SimpleEnigma » Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:40 am

@hugh58,

Don’t ever apologize for your spidey-sense, nor are we offended by any guessing, tips, or suggestions. They may or may not play into this overall story, but could someday if we branch into pure fiction, so thank you so much.

I’m not really into BDSM. I think it’s hot to watch (especially when Lauren is the recipient) but she certainly did develop a penchant for it when she was younger. Never any dungeon type stuff, but definitely submissive to her FWBs. Getting roughed up (slapping, spanking) gentle whipping, nipple clamps, is as far as she’s gone (that she’s told me about, anyway). But never hardcore and not every time she hooks up. Even today she digs some submissiveness, although age is a factor now, so she has to be careful from a physical perspective.

So feel free to keep the feedback coming. All is welcome! We’ll check out the Paulb85 story too. Might give us a reason to go to bed early tonight.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:15 pm

@SimpleEnigma - Looking forward to the next chapters... each one is so erotically charged with a dash of reality - e.g., Lauren finding out "Razor" was not really all he lloked like on the stage...

hongtea
Virgin

Unread post by hongtea » Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:38 am

@simple - thoughts on watersports?

SimpleEnigma
Experienced

Unread post by SimpleEnigma » Sun Jul 02, 2023 10:53 am

In order to be as authentic as possible with the actual sex, we try to limit ourselves to things we know and have experienced. Water sports is something neither of us are into, so it’s unlikely we’ll portray it, unless one of us develops the kink in our old age. Not judging, of course, it’s just that we’re not there yet in terms of writing out of our wheelhouse without it coming off completely contrived.

Perhaps someday. Thanks for the suggestion!

SimpleEnigma
Experienced

Unread post by SimpleEnigma » Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:23 am

=============
CHAPTER 23
=============

For Don and Linda, with love. This is partially your story.

====================================
Saturday, February 17th. Four days to go.

As sunlight poured into Lauren Miller's Miami high-rise bedroom, Amy Rosinner squinted towards the nightstand where her charging phone was vibrating. Laying prone on her stomach, the cute twenty-six-year-old raised her head and swiveled her neck, not sure where she was. Looking to the left toward the sounds of soft snoring, she saw her best friend, twenty-two years her senior, on her belly and out to the world.

Fumbling for the phone, and dropping it at least once on the table, she managed to pull it onto the pillow and look at the screen.

Corey Miller.

Brushing her long blonde curls from her face with one hand, Amy figured Lauren would want her to pick up.

"Thank God," Corey shouted, not even letting her get out a greeting. "Are you with Lauren? Is she okay?"

"Jeeesh, yes. Cool your jets. And I'm doing okay too, thanks for asking."

The worried husband ignored the sarcasm. "Where are you?"

"At Lauren's." Then, fully aware of the sixty-one-year-old's kink, added, "In bed. Together."

Hearing no response, she stared at the phone, a few floaters blurring her hungover vision. "What time is it?"

"Eight. Well, nine your time."

The girl let out a groan. They'd only gotten back to the apartment a few hours ago. After Sadistic Beaver's tour bus took off for South Carolina around two in the morning, they ride shared back to Lauren's, made a pizza, and fell asleep. But not before making love again. In fact, that monstrosity of a vibrator her friend called The Chairman was still nestled somewhere in the sheets between them.

"Put her on."

"She's still sleeping. I can ask her to call you back."

"What? Fuck no, I've been worried about her all night. Let me speak to her."

Amy exhaled heavily, blowing a golden tress from her eyes. Rubbing her neck, she nudged the hot brunette beside her. Damn, that collar had chafed the skin.

"Wakey, wakey, lover. It's your hubby."

Corey swallowed hard. Hearing anyone call his wife 'lover' was stirring, even when it was a woman. There was a yawn and the sound of someone stretching, followed by some whispers. Finally, he breathed a sigh of relief when he heard Lauren's voice.

"Hi babe," she breathed weakly into the phone. "What's up?"

"What's up? Jesus, I've been trying to get a hold of both of you all night. Where have you been?"

The Iowan wife blinked her eyes. That took a little processing. Concert. Winter Death. Razor Rodgers. Sadistic Beaver...tour bus...leashes...um...gangbang.

"Oh, you know. Here and there. Where are you?"

"In our master bedroom making the bed. The staging for the open house tomorrow is today." Not yet ready to let go of her radio silence, he asked, "Was your phone dead?"

Lauren recalled giving her cell up as part of the rules on the tour bus.

"Not exactly."

Still nude from her and Amy's late-night tryst, she sat up on the mattress, drawing her knees to her chest, and clung to the sheet to shield her small breasts from the morning chill. As Lauren proceeded to tell her befuddled husband how the friends had hung out on the warm-up band's tour coach, the young blonde inched up behind her, brushed the older woman's black hair out of the way, and rubbed her delicate shoulders.

"I see," Corey drew a deep breath. "My bet would have been on you hanging with Winter Death, if anyone."

"Oh, well...I did. Sort of. Razor Rodgers gave me a tour of his bus too."

There was dead air on the other side.

"Corey? Are you there?"

"Ye...yeah. Pretty...pretty cool, huh?"

"I guess. Nothing special. We had a beer, I saw him get undressed and I left. Jesus, he's in worse shape than you are."

Corey didn't know if that was a compliment or not. "But he looks so fit."

"All illusion at that age, I guess. He did have a bigger dick than you though."

"You saw Razor Rodger's dick?"

"Just the outline through his pants. Still packing more than you at any age, I'd say."

Amy giggled at that.

"What happened next?" Corey asked, his breathing heavier.

"Nothing. The guy was a pig. I went to find Amy."

"In Sadistic Beaver's bus?"

"Yeah, one of them. Turns out, Liam, Pete, and Colt were a lot of fun."

Corey's mouth began to run dry. Now she was on a first-name basis with a metal band.

"They were?"

"Fuck yeah. Off the chain."

The construction manager's stomach tightened. "How off the chain?"

Amy just couldn't control herself as she chewed on Lauren's earlobe. The blonde's pussy was getting wet again just thinking about the previous night.

"We fucked 'em all!"

Lauren's eyes widened, hands covering her mouth to keep from laughing. After about fifteen seconds Corey cleared his throat.

"All...all of them?"

"Well, no. Just the singer, bassist, and drummer."

"And road manager too," Amy reminded her pal.

"Well, that was just a handjob."

Fortunate enough to be standing next to his bed, Corey sat down, feeling a bit faint. With Lauren going back to Florida, he had hoped to give his mind - and fetish - a brief respite. Suddenly now, that was dashed as the savory mix of emotions reared their head. Jealousy and arousal began to manifest themselves as an undeniable twinge in his groin. But wait, hadn't she and Amy spoofed him one time before?

"I don't believe you."

There was a rustling of sheets. Back in Lauren's bedroom, Amy was trying to slip a hand under the covers and massage the older woman's pussy.

"They liked her red fox tattoo too," the blonde teased. "You know, this cute one above her pussy? The one I have my hand on right now."

Corey leaned against the bed's headboard in his empty Des Moines home. He could hear the girls giggle and whisper.

"Go on," Amy was saying, "Tell him about it You know he wants to hear it."

"Right now?"

"You got something else to do?"

"I don't know..."

"They fucked us good," the secretary spoke up, making sure Corey could hear. "Those young bucks gave your wife something she will never forget."

"AMY!"

"Corey, go out to Sadistic Beaver's website."

The beleaguered husband simply stared at his phone.

"Do it, go to sadisticbeaver.com and pull it up."

Although he didn't know it, the women began to make out on the other side of the phone.

"O...okay, I'm there."

What he saw made his heart sink. Four leather-clad metal musicians with menacing smiles and buff bods. It's what Winter Death used to look like back in the day.

"Do you see them?"

"Yeah. They look...um...healthy. Larger than life."

"Oh, they were larger than life, I can tell you that. Larger than you, anyway."

More giggles.

"Those are the ones your little wife took all ways to Sunday, cuck. Smashed her cunt and mouth for hours."

Corey's thoughts went to girls and the band members all on a bed together, engaged in some big ass, wild orgy. In his mind, he saw them intertwined, moaning and gasping, the aroma of sweat and sex filling the air.

"Did you like those big dicks, hon?" Amy asked her friend.

Lauren sighed as the blonde slipped a finger into her once again wet hole. "Yessss."

"Larger than your hubby here?"

"That wouldn't take much," the brunette snickered. She knew where the young girl was going with this.

"I'm not that small," Corey protested weakly.

"You just go on thinking that, babe."

"Dude?" Amy goaded. "That small, huh?"

Lauren crooked her neck to kiss her again. "Maybe you should ask Chloe."

Amy looked surprised. "Well, well, ain't you the stud, keeping up with a teenage stripper. Are you a blue pill man?"

Corey said nothing.

"Hardly," Lauren snickered again. "More like faster than a speeding bullet."

"Ho ho, a two-pump chump, eh? Wait a minute. Not fair. Chloe got to see it. I do too."

"See what?"

"You hubby's cock."

"Believe me, it's nothing special." Lauren dismissed it, smiling to herself when she heard Corey groan.

The youngster took her phone and converted the audio call to video. It took a second for Corey to answer as he was too busy sliding his cotton pants off and retrieving the cardboard toilet paper roll from the nightstand; the one he'd rigged last night with an inner hosiery lining. To his sordid delight, Amy and Lauren's bright faces filled the screen. To his chagrin, they were in bed together. And very, very naked.

"Me first," the blonde tittered as she held the device away from her body. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

What Amy didn't know was that Corey had already seen her in all her glory when she and Lauren had fucked Tony and Tommy at Jack Carter's apartment. Had a video of it too. Still, the blonde's golden mane flowing gracefully over large and firm breasts was a sight to see. He watched in awe as the camera panned down passed her tummy and to a whitish tuft of pubic hair.

"You like?"

He could only nod.

The video became shaky and blurry as Amy leaned the phone against a lamp on the nightstand. As she retreated to the mattress, Corey could see her kneel behind Lauren, enveloping the office manager in her arms. After watching the women enjoy a long kiss, the blonde put a hand on each of her coworker's knees and slowly spread her legs. The small, colorful fox-wrapped-in-tail contrasted the whiteness of the area just above the crack of her bald slit.

"This is where they were last night, Corey," Amy purred, her index and middle finger spreading Lauren's butterfly, exposing the deep pink of her well-used hole. "This is where three strange cocks blew their load, making your wife cum again and again."

Trembling with excitement, Corey couldn't stand it any longer. He carefully slid the makeshift toilet paper roll over his erect six inches, watching the tip of it come out the other side and press against the hosiery he had lined it with. Puffing it out a bit made the nylon act like the reservoir of a condom. It felt incredible.

But perhaps he shouldn't have done so.

"Now it's your turn, lover," the young girl exclaimed, in a mocking, breathless, lusty tone. "Show me."

The giggles that came through the tinny speaker wrapped their spiny fingers around his heart and crushed it. And yet, his dick was rock hard. Yeah, and it was fucking a cardboard tube.

Shit.

He tried to point the phone somewhere else, but fumbled about, inadvertently showing his groin...and his dick, tightly nestled within a toilet paper roll, the hosiery-covered head peeking through one end.

Busted.

On the other end of the line, there was a burst of raucous and amused laughter, giggles echoing throughout the bedroom. Amy could hardly stop laughing. "Very creative. Our very own Toilet Casanova."

Corey's face was flushed with embarrassment as Amy knelt behind Lauren, slipped her fingers between the older woman's thighs, and penetrated her wet and eager pussy in one push. A shudder of pleasure sped through Lauren's body, moans filling the room.

"Oh, by the way," Amy purred, her fingers delving deeper into Lauren's quivering depths, "you may want to hold onto that contraption when you come down here. Believe me, that's the only hole your pathetic dick's gonna get for a while."

Corey opened his mouth, a desperate groan escaping his lips. It was a mixture of need and abhorrence.

"Go on, fuck your little tube, Corey," Amy purred. "Fuck it hard for us."

Gripping the hosiery-lined cardboard roll tighter, his hand moving with urgency and determination. He wanted to stop, but he couldn't. He just couldn't. With each stroke the need to cum intensified, the nylon teasing his sensitive skin. The girls could hear the aroused husband gasping for air.

"Look at her, look at your slut wife," Amy urged.

Tearing his gaze away from his jerking off, Corey squinted at the small screen. There, Amy was still behind Lauren, relentlessly finger fucking her, plunging three fingers in and out of the brunette's wet and eager cunt. Lauren's long, disheveled black hair tumbled around her face, her head thrown back in unbridled pleasure.

"Look at her, Corey," she urged. "Doesn't she look hot?"

It was hard to disagree. Lauren's body writhed with each powerful thrust of Amy's hand, her small, perky tits bouncing and jiggling with every push. The faster her friend's fingers flew, the more Lauren thrashed about, moans and groans gauging the heat that was surging through her body. Amy rested her chin on Lauren's shoulders and continued to goad Corey.

"Watch your filthy wife cum, Corey!" Amy's voice rang out, her fingers never faltering, driving Lauren closer to the edge with each forceful thrust.

Corey's eyes were now fixated on the screen while he kept pumping his cock into the toilet paper roll. Lauren's cries filled the room, escaping from deep within her as her body shuddered with the building anticipation.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" she yelled, not caring if her neighbors heard. Hips began to buck uncontrollably, grinding her pussy into Amy's skilled hands, seeking that trigger that would push her over the cliff.

And it was working. The Rekrap executive's movements grew more erratic at the hands of the legal secretary. Her pelvis gyrated with animalistic motion, as tremors rippled through her body.

"Gonna cum!" Lauren announced, just before letting go with a primal howl, her torso convulsing with powerful spasms, her pussy juices cascading around Amy's fingers.

Amy, playing her role to a tee, leaned in closer, her lips brushing against Lauren's ear as she whispered in a sultry tone, "You're such a fucking slut, Laur. And your pathetic husband gets off watching you being pleasured by someone else."

Lauren's body writhed beneath the girl's touch, her moans filling the room. The waves of pleasure continued to ripple through her, driving her toward an earth-shattering climax. Her hips bucked uncontrollably, grinding as her pussy clenched around the invading fingers, desperate for release.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Lauren's cries grew louder, mingling with the sounds of wet hands attacking her cunt. Then suddenly, her face contorted with ecstasy as her orgasm exploded, her body tensing, her mouth opening for a scream that sounded through the entire apartment. Amy felt the powerful contraction on her fingers, walls collapsing and expanding, seemingly all at once.

Corey too could no longer hold back. The sight of Lauren writhing and moaning, pussy grinding into Amy's skilled fingers, ignited his release. Breathing labored, his cock throbbed incessantly at the tube. With each stroke, the encased dick enlarged, straining against the makeshift cardboard, threatening to burst it. The pressure kept building, ready to explode.

"Ahhhhhhhhh FUCK. God yes!" Corey uttered as he came, orgasm exploding, sending thick ropes of white, milky cum surging through the hosiery lining only to be held back - somewhat - by the Jerry-rigged reservoir. The rest seeped through the nylon and created a sticky mess on his thighs and hand. Looking at the phone, Lauren's body lay limp and sated in Amy's arms, her chest rising and falling. The blonde slowly withdrew from Lauren's wetness and licked her fingers.

"Take one last look at your slut wife, you poor bastard," Amy told him with little pity, reaching for her phone to hang up.

"It's time to go. My turn...again."

+++++

That afternoon, after Amy left with a long, drawn-out kiss, Lauren decided to go shopping in the downtown district, visiting an eclectic variety of stores. There was a time not so long ago when she would avoid what she called the 'slut-wear' sections of department stores and boutiques. But not so anymore. More daring now, and certainly bolder, her first stop was a trendy boutique called "Sultry Secrets." With its provocative lingerie and seductive apparel, and the previous evening still fresh in her mind, the store seemed like the perfect place for her to explore her sensual side. She perused the racks, running her fingers over delicate lace bras, skimpy panties, and alluring babydolls. Unable to resist the temptation, she selected a sheer black lace teddy that hugged her curves in all the right places, thinking it would be a perfect way to welcome Corey home.

Next stop was the high-end fashion outlet "Siren's Silhouette." Remembering Myles' cruise the next day, Lauren selected an absolutely scorching black one-shoulder polka dot mesh bodysuit to wear with a matching vinyl skirt. She loved how the sheer fabric hugged her figure in all the right places. A tube bralette, visible just beneath the mesh, and a pair of sexy stilettos would surely garner attention.

Continuing down the boulevard, Lauren paused in front of a nondescript store, identified only by a small sign on the door: "Leather & Lace." Edgy, it featured alternative and fetish-inspired clothing that catered to all sorts of kinks. Curious, Lauren perused several aisles displaying an assortment of pain and pleasure-related toys. Feather ticklers, riding crops, paddles, including leashes and collars. Memories of surrendering control to those musicians the night before, allowing them to lead her and Amy around, began making her wet. She could almost feel the soft leather collar around her neck again, and the feeling of being restrained.

Standing there amongst the tools of dominance and submission, Lauren couldn't help but ponder the paradox she found herself in. On one hand, she loved enabling Corey's fetish, and to do that she had to be the one in control. On the other, last night showed just how addicted she was to raw, masculine energy; a play toy for men who did as they wished. Not that it was his fault, but her husband was no longer capable of commanding that type of presence in bed.

As the day wore on, Lauren hit pretty much every other shop, including one showcasing exotic and erotic fashion. Intrigued, Lauren explored racks filled with seductive costumes, from naughty schoolgirl outfits to provocative French maid ensembles. Her eyes landed on a stunning black satin bustier paired with a matching garter belt and fishnet stockings. Would that not be the perfect way to end a date, perhaps with Alex?

Finally, the afternoon grew long, and the many packages were cutting into her hands. Why did they have to use such small strings for handles? Trudging along wearily, the scorching sun beating her down and sapping her energy, she began looking for a better route to her building. A taxi didn't make sense since it was just blocks away. Remembering an alleyway ahead, the pretty executive turned off the main street and looked down the small path to the other end, where the bustling street she lived awaited. From where she was standing, there only appeared to be a few dumpsters and restaurant service doors between her and the other side. Nothing too foreboding.

This all changed about forty yards in. Somehow, the shadows now grew deeper, casting an eclipse-like veil over the once inviting shortcut. Doubt crept into her mind as various odd noises emanating from who knows where peppered her senses. Quickening her pace, her heart pounded with each step, hoping to quickly escape the creepy mistake. Suddenly, a sound echoed behind her--a faint but distinct noise that made her blood run cold. She spun around and her eyes widened in alarm. Two menacing figures, who she could only describe as thugs, were closing in on her, their expressions not at all friendly. As the pair came closer, Lauren could see they were two Latino teenagers with tattoos on their necks. Her heart raced, and for the first time in a long time, she felt a surge of real fear.

"Hey, pretty girl," one of them barked, a smirk on his face. "What's a girl like you doing in a place like this?" The other one laughed heartily like it was the funniest thing he'd ever heard.

Lauren tried to stay calm, but her voice understandably trembled. "I'm just trying to get home. Please, leave me alone."

"Aw, don't be so shy! We just want to talk. What do you have in those bags?"

Lauren clutched the plastic closer. "Nothing you'd care about."

The first boy took a step, eyes filled with mischief. "Let's have a look anyway."

The young men sneered as one of them snatched a shopping bag from Lauren's grasp, the one that held the lacy bustier and garter belt. His eyes roamed over the lingerie, a wicked grin forming on his lips.

"Nice," he leered, his voice dripping with crude desire. "Looks like our lost puta here is naughty."

Lauren's heart pounded in her chest as adrenaline coursed through her veins. The situation was dire, and she was keenly aware that there was no one around to help.

The other boy stepped forward. "You know, we could have some fun with a nasty old slut like you," he taunted. "You like showing off, don't you?"

Lauren's mind raced, searching for a way to escape. The alley felt like a trap, its walls closing in fast. In a blink, one of the young men lunged forward, wrapping his arm tightly around her neck.

"Let's have some fun, whatta ya say?"

Mind racing, she desperately searched for a way out. Fighting against the guy's grip was useless.

"Leave her be," a man's voice boomed behind them.

A towering figure emerged from the shadows, stepping out from what appeared to be a makeshift encampment behind a nearby dumpster.

"He's just a bum, chero," one of the boys reassured his friend. "You best go crawl back under the rock you came out of, man. This ain't your concern."

Ignoring the boy, the man moved forward. His dark skin contrasted with the dimly lit alley, with a beard that was rough and untamed. A scar stretched from behind his ear to just under the chin.

"Let her be," he repeated.

Locking an intense gaze onto the boy holding Lauren, his eyes were filled with the grit life had given him. A palpable tension was in the air as the teenagers weighed their options. They could stand and fight a man twice their size or cut and run. They chose the latter. Releasing Lauren, they retreated down the alley, opposite from where they had come. Visibly relieved, she began to cry into her hands.

The large black man approached her. He acted like he wanted to put a comforting hand on her shoulder but thought better of it.

"They're gone now. You're safe."

Taking a deep breath, Lauren composed herself and picked her bags up off the ground.

"I can't thank you enough," she expressed her gratitude. The man's eyes scrutinized her carefully as if assessing her motives and trustworthiness. Such was the nature of life in his alley, where caution was second nature.

"Twern't nothing," he grumbled in a gravelly voice, words gruff but unassuming. "You shouldn't be cutting through alleys like this," he cautioned.

Lauren nodded, acknowledging her mistake. "I know. It's just that I live off Fifth Street and this seemed faster," she explained. "It was stupid."

The man nodded. "Fancy places over there. You best be going then."

It was clear he did not like entertaining visitors. Trespassers in his eyes. Lauren turned to leave but stopped. Her heart sank looking at his encampment which consisted mostly of an old broken tent and plywood of various sizes covered with a ripped tarp.

"You live here?"

He nodded again. "Going on two years."

She searched for some comforting words, but what was there to say?

"I'm Lauren by the way."

"Nate. Nate Jackson."

With a heavy sigh, Lauren reluctantly moved down the alley, occasionally looking back over her shoulder as the man stood watch until she emerged onto the busy street at the other end.

"Thank you, Nate Jackson", she muttered under her breath.

+++++

Corey had just helped the realtor stage for the open house when he heard his phone ringing from the study. It was not a number he recognized, but it had a Miami area code so he felt compelled to answer.

"Corey Miller?"

Eyes narrowing, the project manager confirmed his name.

"It's Charlie Weber. My...roommate...is a friend of your wife."

Corey searched his memory bank but came up with nothing.

"Chloe Ceallaigh? She's a dancer at Randy Sandy's."

Ah...now that's a name Corey couldn't forget. Redhead, big tits, nice pussy. That he'd been intimate with the young girl was something he kept to himself, especially since it involved him getting heavily cucked.

"Right, gotcha, I remember now. We met at Lauren's apartment. What can I do you for?"

Charlie hesitated before responding. He had a delicate topic to broach. "Look, I hope I'm not catching you at a bad time. I wanted to talk to you about..."

"I know why you're calling. Lauren said you would," Corey cut him off.

"Then you know..."

"Yes."

"I appreciate that you're willing to talk about it. I just didn't know who to turn to. The internet is just a Wild West. You can't rely on anything people write there."

"What is it you want to talk about?"

Charlie took a deep breath, gathering his thoughts. "Well, Chlo and I, we've been best friends like forever. We grew up as kids together in an orphanage, or whatever it is they call it these days. There's always been this thing between us that just won't seem to ignite. I want to be more than friends, but she seems to think I won't be able to handle it. You know, her being a stripper and all."

"She has a point."

"Yeah, I know. Look, I do get jealous and all. I mean, guys pay her to...do things. But I...I..."

A small smile crept over Corey's face. "Go ahead and say it, son."

"I kind of dig it too. It feels weird like I'm not right."

There was an awkward moment of silence as Charlie breathed a sigh of relief at getting that off his chest. Corey, likewise, began to see a little of himself in the young man.

"What can I do to help?"

"How do you deal with it?"

Corey sat down at his desk. This was not going to be a short conversation.

"I'll be honest with you, sometimes not very well. I feel everything you just mentioned and much more. It doesn't get any easier. It's a rollercoaster of emotions and they are very hard to explain or turn off. I'm not sure any man who's been bitten by it can justly articulate it. It's just the way we're wired."

"I'm not sure I'm like that."

"No? Tell me what you feel when she's stripping or giving a private dance."

"I don't know, man. It's like weird as fuck to talk about. Part of me wants to pull my hair out and the other part wants to...you know. It fucks with my mind so bad."

The pair sat quietly. For Corey, it was the first time another guy had described him perfectly.

"Our circumstances," Corey continued, his mouth dry, "are obviously different. Your Chloe is just doing her job. Lauren does it because I asked her to and, well, she likes sex more than ever now. For Chloe, it's a matter of survival."

"But we both have to deal with the end result."

"Yes, we do."

"How do other guys deal with it?"

"I wouldn't know, Charlie, you're the first guy I've ever discussed it with."

The silence returned as the men suddenly felt a bit of kinship, in a strange way. After a long pause, Charlie spoke.

"I don't know what to do. On one hand, I want to tell her I can handle it..."

"But on the other, you don't really know, right?"

"Yeah."

"Look, nobody has a crystal ball. After almost thirty years of marriage, I can tell you that love is hard work. A hell of a lot more work than sex. Now, add in this particular little fetish and it's a potential powder keg."

"How so?"

"It's a gamble. Boy wins girl...boy loses girl. Happens all the time even without this plot twist. But you...you have nothing to lose by pursuing it."

"It could destroy our friendship."

"Yep, it could. Only you can say if it's worth it."

Charlie mulled that over. "I appreciate your perspective. Any advice?"

Corey exhaled heavily. "Uh, well, I'm the last one that should be giving advice, but, um...always remember it's her body and she makes the decisions about it, no one else. You do need to be there to help her make wise choices. No one is infallible. Don't demand to watch unless the metaphorical door is left open."

"Okay."

"And Charlie?"

"Yes?"

"Never, ever film without permission. And for God's sake, don't ever spy on her."

+++++

When Lauren got to her apartment, she was still shaking from her brush with the thugs in the alley. Anything could have happened if Nate hadn't been there.

A half bottle of wine helped ease her nerves and she turned her attention to preparing for Corey's imminent move. She began by thoroughly cleaning the apartment, leaving no corner untouched. From scrubbing the floors to dusting every surface, she made the place gleam. Next, she reorganized the closet, designating a special section for his belongings. In the bathroom, Lauren carved out drawer space for his toiletries and a place to keep his toothbrush.

Since they were only keeping the Jetta, she went to the property management office on the first floor and signed up for a parking pass. On her way back to the apartment, Lauren called her husband and told him that they'd at least have a spot to park one car. She also took the opportunity to divulge Myles' outing the next day. Seeing how disappointed Corey had been about not going to the Winter Death concert, she had been holding that little invite back until the last minute, although once told he seemed to take it surprisingly well. Something about 'embracing and owning it'. Whatever.

Lauren then made a reservation at a restaurant he'd raved about during his last visit, figuring that would be a nice way to celebrate them being together again. Forever. After selecting an eight o'clock dining time online, she began to tidy up the nightstand that would be on Corey's side of the bed. Among other things, that's where she kept condoms at the ready. Occasionally, Tony or Tommy - and sometimes both - would show up drunk, wanting a little loving. They were size XL, which would certainly be an awkward thing for Corey to see right off the bat, knowing there was no way his six-inch pecker would fill them out. She picked up the carton but paused, a mischievous grin pulling up the corners of her mouth. Smiling, she simply centered it conspicuously in the middle of the drawer so he wouldn't miss them and closed it.

Welcome home, darling.

Sunday, February 18th. Three days to go.

As the petite but long-legged Lauren approached the pier, she couldn’t help but feel the stress flow from her body. How could it not? The shimmering sunlight danced upon the waters, creating a serene walk down the boardwalk. Her eyes widened at the sight of Myles' massive 175-foot yacht. It never stopped being awe-inspiring in terms of sheer size and elegance.

Just like she remembered, the boat’s bow featured a sunning deck, perfect for ray bathing and savoring the stunning views. The open-air party area on the stern was still equipped with plush loungers, an assortment of chairs, and comfortable sofas meticulously arranged to provide maximum comfort for guests.

Stepping onto the gangplank, Lauren was warmly greeted by a friendly hostess who thoughtfully asked her to point out her name on a manifest rather than say it out loud. Then, for the second time in a week, she was asked to relinquish her phone. Fishing it out of her purse, the pretty Iowan wife handed it over, relieved to see that at least this time it was going into an actual safe.

“Don’t worry”, the attendant assured her. “You’ll get it back when you leave.”

Venturing deeper into the vessel, Lauren relished the over-the-top opulence that surrounded her. With room enough to house up to fourteen guests, plus two VIP suites, the comfort and luxury were unparalleled.

Strolling along, the melodious acoustic sounds of a solo guitarist filled the air, giving it a beachside café vibe. She couldn't resist swaying to the rhythm and feeling the vibrant energy of the music as she made note of the other guests milling about. There appeared to be six women and about nine men, all dressed casually in appropriate, ocean-going attire. A sense of relief washed over her as she realized her outfit—the same blue and white striped yeoman's top, three-quarter-length white capris and tan boat shoes she’d worn on Alex’s sailboat—blended seamlessly.

An eyebrow lifted in surprise as a shirtless male server, donning only loose linen sailor pants and a striking red bow tie, presented her with a flute of champagne. Fleetingly, she pondered how these handsome servers could easily command the stage of a male strip show. A familiar voice calling out to her from across the deck dismissed the image. Myles emerged from the crowd with a warm smile and outstretched arms.

"Lauren! I'm so thrilled you could join us," he exclaimed in that aristocratic way he had about him. “Come, let me personally show you to your cabin.”

As they walked, he reminded her of the ship’s layout, mentioning that although service would only be a snap away, as the night went on, the crew would purposely be less visible to ensure utmost privacy. Thinking back to the threesome with Max and Corey in Cabin 2, Lauren figured that was probably a good policy. Entering the inside party room, her eyes widened with excitement. The space had transformed into a cozy and indulgent chamber. Shiny balls dangled from the ceiling and instead of typical chairs and sofas, soft pillows lined the entire room, inviting guests to lay back and relax. In the middle of all the cushions, a small dance floor waited with wood planks. Two shiny stripper poles stood conspicuously in the center too, making no apologies for their not-so-subtle overtones.

“Do you dance?” Myles asked with a wicked smile.

Lauren winked back, remembering her debut at Des Moines’ Dank’s Ballet. “Maybe.”

Eventually, the pair entered the third deck where the overnight cabins and VIP suites were. As they passed Cabin 2, Lauren’s pussy tingled, fondly remembering it as the place where it all had truly begun.

“Fond memories, eh?” her host chuckled, well aware of the tryst between her, his good friend, and her husband. “Unfortunately, none of the VIPs are available this time. Those were reserved by some of our more…wealthier…guests.”

Wealthier than the owner of the most successful nightclub in Miami?

Stopping in front of Cabin 6, Myles slipped an access card into her hand.

“Which reminds me. This outing is a bit different than the last. Then, almost everyone, save you and your husband were long-time friends. This time, that’s not necessarily true. These are some of the higher-profile folks in South Florida, and while they know of one another, don’t assume they’re friends. Also, the use of names is strictly forbidden. Real ones anyway.”

“But even I know who the alderman and weather girl are, so what’s the point?”

Myles smirked, fingers forming air quotes. “Yeah, it's all a game. They seem to think it provides an air of mystery.”

Lauren shrugged. It reminded her of a movie she saw a long ago. “So, what should my name be if asked?”

Myles’ eyes drifted over her tight body and thought carefully. “Meadow. Endless beauty, soft enough to lay upon.”

With that, he turned and disappeared into another passageway, leaving his guest staring pensively at her key card.

+++++

In the privacy of her cabin, Lauren unfolded the shiny gold two-piece bikini, the one Myles asked her to bring. Sliding her arms through the thin straps of the top, which wasn’t more than two shimmering globes held in place by a thin braid, she adjusted them for a perfect fit, then picked up the other piece. Like the top, the strand of the bottoms delicately hugged her hips, accentuating her waist and round hips. Its minimal coverage left lots of her sun-kissed skin on display.

With the swimsuit sitting just right, Lauren slipped on her soft cotton cover-up, letting it drape over her body. Itself skimpy, the eyelet fabric allowed for furtive glimpses while providing a hint of modesty. After one last check in the mirror, she gathered her long black hair into a ponytail and secured it with a tie. Feeling confident yet comfortable, assured but a bit nervous, she stepped out of the cabin and headed to the pool.

+++++

Like everything else on the impressive yacht, the pool deck was bigger than one would expect, with numerous lounge chairs adorned with colorful towels, a bar, and even a few float sticks. A DJ spun island music and most of the guests she’d seen earlier were already there, engaged in animated conversations. Taking a deep breath, Lauren walked across the no-slip surface to the railing where an empty chaise was, hips swaying naturally with each stride. As she removed her cover-up, she noticed several pairs of eyes glancing up from conversations. Nothing creepy, but it was certain she’d been noticed.

With the warm sun baking her skin, Lauren reached for a bottle of suntan lotion, conveniently located in a bin hooked to each chair, and squeezed a small amount into her palm. Starting with her shoulders, she gently rubbed in the lotion, applying it generously. Burning would not be good.

Near the straw bar, one of the couples kept looking toward the woman in the gold suit who’d just appeared. A looker for sure, whose toned body and long black hair appeared to be slightly younger than they were at fifty-three. Occasionally, the husband and wife glanced at each other, happily watching the sexy brunette lather up. Did she not know how sensual she was as she traced the contours of her curves, ensuring every inch received a generous amount of lotion?

Previously oblivious to the surreptitious peeks, Lauren suddenly felt eyes on her and looked up to find the couple casting friendly smiles in her direction. Sitting at a table within arm’s reach of the tiki bar, a handsome man and a regal-looking lady in their mid-fifties were conversing, with the occasional glance her way. His hair was styled in a messy, contemporary way, and had a hairy chest that reeked mature GQ. The woman was shorter, with shoulder-length auburn hair and a plump figure, but despite being a bit dumpy, exuded a generally pleasant appearance. Her best feature by far was her face; sexy, with a bright smile.

Not thinking much more about the couple, Lauren reclined on the lounge chair and let the warmth of the sun envelope her. The lotion's sweet scent mixed with the salty sea breeze, making the atmosphere feel calm and peaceful, like a little slice of paradise. In fact, she felt so relaxed, it didn’t take long for the gentle music and fresh air to lull her to sleep.

+++++

“Welcome aboard, everyone! I'm so thrilled to have each and every one of you here today.”

Lauren snapped one eye open and looked over the bridge of her polarized Chanel’s. It was Myles, now clad in white trunks and a muscleman shirt. His voice was filled with genuine gratitude and was making sweeping gestures at the pool and the rest of his floating mansion.

"Please make yourselves at home and let the good times begin. We have a fantastic day ahead of us, filled with laughter, good food, and unforgettable memories. Whether you know the person next to you is not important. What is important is that today, we are all friends. As such, we do not judge, nor do we preach. Our staff is highly trained and at your beckon call. They are paid very well and are very discreet. What happens on the dinghy, stays on the dinghy. I just ask you not to entice them into any activities you may partake in. They are here to serve you, just not in that way.

“Please also know there are assorted sundries available for those that want them, just ask an attendant. Dinner is at seven in the dining hall, followed by a DJ spin in the party room. Before you ask, there is no real dress code because, well, I’m sure at some time during the evening that will become a moot point.”

Gentle laughter rippled through the crowd.

“Anyway, thanks for coming, and this is the last speech of the day.”

A smatter of clapping followed as Myles once again disappeared.

Hot now, Lauren made her way to the edge of the pool, allowing her hips to sway as she went. Although she didn’t know what the evening would bring, it was always good to leave a lasting impression. Sitting on the fiberglass skirting, she let her legs dangle in the cool water while splashing it over her arms and shoulders. With the dark oversized sunglasses, she exuded an air of elegance and sophistication, almost like a movie star relaxing in a glamorous setting. And it was very glamorous.

“Hi there,” a man’s voice startled her out of a daydream. It was the same one she had noticed before. He was shuffling through about four feet of water accompanied by his companion. They both had friendly smiles on their faces. "Mind if we join you?" he asked warmly.

"The weather today is amazing, isn't it?" the woman added cheerfully. “It feels like an oasis."

Lauren nodded in agreement. “And this ship is something else.”

“Your first time?”

“With Myles? No, my husband and I were lucky enough to have spent the night some time back.”

The couple stole another glance at each other.

“So, you’ve known our host awhile?”

“Not really.”

A lull in the conversation prompted the man to grab three plastic flutes of champagne from a raft that was floating by.

“Cheers!”

All three raised the bubbly.

“He’s a great guy,” the man remarked.

“Yes, and he throws great parties,” Lauren giggled.

More sideways looks.

“Do you come to many of his parties?”

“Oh no, just that one. This is my second. Different people too.”

“Well,” the lady smiled sweetly, placing a hand on one of Lauren’s wet knees. “I hope this one lives up to your expectations.”

The Rekrap executive returned the smile. “It’s off to a good start.”

“I’m Lucy, this here is my husband, Ricky.”

Lauren had been taking a sip of champagne and nearly spit it out, laughing. “I am so sorry, I wasn’t prepared for that. I thought we weren’t supposed to give names.”

“Do you really think our names are Ricky and Lucy? I mean we have to call ourselves something, don’t we?”

A moment of ‘duh’ swept over the younger woman. “Of course. I’m…um…Meadow.”

Ricky held his hand out. “Well, pleased to meet you, Meadow.”

Lucy continued to rub a thumb on Lauren’s calf. “That’s a very pretty name, isn’t it Rick?”

“Very special, yes.”

The three continued to engage in light conversation, getting to know each other without giving away too much of their personal life. Lucy and Ricky shared stories of their travels and adventures, while Lauren explained in great generalities how she came to live in Miami. The more they talked, the more they drank, and eventually things took on a flirtatious tone. Up close, Lucy and Ricky couldn't help but admire their new friend’s body, what with her firm abs and surprisingly pert breasts mere feet in front of them. The alcohol began to relax Lauren a bit and she too noticed how attractive Ricky really was. With sandy hair and deep, alluring eyes, his intentionally tousled hair gave him a middle-aged surfer look, and one could imagine him sipping vodka martinis while donning colorful Hawaiian shirts. His teeth sparkled with a hint of vanity, a testament to his affluence, while his native Florida tan added to a well-groomed appearance.

Certainly, a great catch for Lucy who, let’s face it, wasn’t exactly a showgirl. Wearing a blue one-piece swimsuit, it was evident it was holding back an apron belly, and there were a few rolls of skin under her arms that belied her plumpness. Still, there was a sexiness about her that came out in every smile and through her twinkling eyes. Large and meaty breasts, barely constrained by the swimsuit, hinted at sizable areolae which were becoming visible through the wet fabric. Despite her fullness, Lucy had enough curves to catch the eye of many men. And what truly demanded attention was her face. It had a gentle charm, framed by that shoulder-length hair that cast a slightly reddish hue in the sunlight. A porn star’s face, honestly, accentuated by full and very kissable lips. On the inside of her right wrist was even a small, vibrant tattoo of a majestic eagle, wings spread wide in flight, clutching an olive branch delicately in its beak. This as if to convey “not your average housewife”.

Eventually, the champagne demanded a bathroom break, so Lauren excused herself and made her way to the most ornate bathroom on a boat she’d ever seen. After peeing and adjusting her suit, she walked back into the sunlight intending to go back to the pool. She never made it.

"Hey, Lauren! How about a game of corn hole?" Ricky asked, motioning to several rows of boards set up next to the hot tub. He looked on expectantly while standing near Lucy and another man.

“Oh, I, uh…I’m not very good at that.”

Ricky shrugged. "So what? It’s all about having fun, right? Ken will help you out, won’t you Ken?”

‘Ken’, likely not his real name, was standing next to Ricky’s wife with a big smile, tossing a bag between his hands. Although his wife was nearby in a chair talking with another couple, he didn’t hide obvious leering at the newcomer’s golden bikini. “Of course. And no worries, you’ll be great.”

Like Ken, Ricky couldn't resist checking out Lauren's smoking hot body as she bent over to pick up a set of bags. The thin straps of her top hardly covered her tits, what there was of them, and the skimpy bottoms showed off her tight ass and barely concealed what they guessed had to be a closely shaved snatch.

“Okay, why not?” Lauren smiled unsurely, feeling the weight of the bags. She’d never been very athletic and didn’t want to embarrass herself or disappoint her teammate.

As the game kicked off, a good-natured competition between the teams was evident. Encouraging each other with every throw and suggesting strategy, the foursome continued to drink and have a good time. Ricky's eyes kept wandering, stealing lustful glimpses of Lauren's revealing bikini.

Lucy was a little distracted but tried to focus on the game. She knew she wasn’t in the same league as those trophy wives on the cruise – and certainly not the goddess playing corn hole with them – but despite this, she was anything but insecure. Between each toss, the plump wife fought a growing arousal; dark thoughts wondering what it would be like to taste the sweetness between the brunette’s thighs, tongue flicking against her clit, and making her moan.

As the match heated up under the scorching sun, Lauren found herself sweaty, drunk, and very horny. Nearby, other female guests were losing their tops and enjoying the feeling of the sea breeze on bare skin. Unable to resist commenting, Ricky smiled and suggested she too cool off.

Blushing, Lauren returned the grin. “You’d be disappointed.”

“I doubt that,” Lucy piped up. “Go ahead, sweetie, show ‘em what you got.”

After a brief hesitation, Lauren relinquished. After all, she’d gone topless on the first cruise and at Haulover too. Then there was that crowd of rowdies at Dank’s. Reaching behind her, she slowly untied the strings of her top. With a teasing smile, she let it fall away, her itty-bitty-titties now unencumbered. Nipples, already aroused, stiffened quickly as the sea breeze hit them. Looking around, Lauren was relieved when no one around them blinked an eye. That is, except for her companions.

“Nice set,” Lucy commented playfully. “Wish mine were displayable.”

“Nothing’s stopping you, honey,” Ricky told her.

“Yeah, nothing ‘cept gravity,” his wife quipped.

And then suddenly, just like that, the match was over, with Lucy and Ricky the winners. Handing the bags back to Ken, Lauren grinned sheepishly. “Sorry, I suck so badly.”

“I don’t believe that for a minute.”

The innuendo reddened Lauren’s cheeks.

“Sorry. Anyway,” he continued, “my wife…”

“Let me guess. Barbie.”

The man laughed. “Good guess, but no. Her cruise name is Sally. Anyway, thanks for being my partner and we hope to see you again at dinner.”

“I’ll be there.”

+++++

After another dip in the pool, a topless Lauren and very enthused Lucy and Ricky gathered their belongings from the pool and made their way to the inviting bar area, seeking respite from the sun. Armed with a few seltzers, the trio settled in for a leisurely game of darts, which the office manager was equally terrible at. And yet, the couple didn't seem to mind, their gazes landing on Lauren's nipples whenever she threw. There was something about the girl that sent pangs of desire through their veins. Her bubbly personality, her boldness, and her incredible body simply captivated them.

After a few rounds, Lauren paused and slipped back into her bikini top, much to the disappointment of her companions. As she did, her nipples pressed against the fabric, causing a jag of electricity to jet to her pussy. All of this was so exciting!

Ultimately, the clock above the bar drove them to drain their drinks and retreat to their cabins to freshen up for dinner. Several heartfelt hugs later, they waved goodbye, promising to seek each other out later that night. Navigating the passageways to their respective rooms, each held a slight smile as they reflected on the new friendships that had just been formed.

And for what might lay ahead as they charted the open waters.

+++++

Lauren stood under the warm, cascading water, her long black hair clinging to parched wet skin. The steam enveloped the bathroom, causing droplets to form and roll off her small breasts. As she reached for the provided body gel, her mind replayed the past few hours. Despite the hot shower, the petite brunette shivered at the thought of being half-naked in front of the strangers she'd just met. Hand moving lower, tracing the contours of her belly, a soft moan escaped her lips.

Ricky's hands, were so strong and sure, like the construction workers Corey worked with.

Lucy, plump, but so sexy, with kissable lips and radiant face.

With water continuing to pour over her, Lauren's fingers dipped lower between her thighs. She imagined Lucy's lips against her own, their tongues entwined in a passionate dance. Leaning against the fiberglass wall, her breaths became ragged; touching, teasing her pussy with gentle strokes. Spreading the now slippery lips, the wetness coating her inner walls was not from the shower. Slowly, she inserted two fingers, enjoying the tightness and warmth that surrounded them.

"Ohhh."

There was Ricky, his hard cock filling her up.

Fingers move faster.

Deeper.

Her pleasure grew with every thrust of her hand. A moan escaped her lips as fingers danced across her sensitive clit.

"Mmm."

Soon, the other hand naturally found its way to her chest, massaging those tiny aching tits, pinching and pulling at her erect nipples. Electric pulses surged as images of what she imagined Lucy's fat pussy and Ricky's throbbing member looked like. Fingers plunged in and out of Lauren's wet cunt, shaking her to the core, her body rocking back and forth in the shower as her mouth opened to a perfect O.

Back arched.

Muscles tightened.

Sparks.

Spasms.

"OH, GOD!"

Legs trembled, barely able to support her. Lauren crashed against one side of the stall, tremors traveling from quivering thighs to quaking calves.

"OH FUCK!"

And then silence, except for the running water. After a long minute, she let out a soft giggle, embarrassed at masturbating in someone else's shower, but feeling alive.

Using the glass door as support, she reached for a towel and consciously calmed her breathing.

Easy, Lauren. It's going to be a long night.

+++++

Corey was sitting in the back of Clancy's sipping on a glass of whiskey when the call came in.

"Hello?"

"Corey! It's Finn," the enthusiastic real estate agent boomed through the small speaker. "How's it going?"

A surge of relief washed over the eager home seller. "Oh, hey, I've been waiting to hear from you. How did the open house go?"

"I've got some incredible news for you, my friend! It was a massive success. We received no less than six offers on your house, and guess what? All of them were over the asking price!"

Corey's eyes widened in disbelief, and a grin spread across his face. "Wow! Really? That's amazing, I can't believe it!"

Finn chuckled warmly. "Believe it! Your house is in high demand. People loved what they saw. You better plan on clearing out soon."

Corey couldn't contain his gratitude. "Thank you so much. I really mean that."

"You're welcome, but it is my job, after all. When can you and Lauren meet to discuss the offers? We've got some impressive bids here."

Corey's face fell a bit, remembering that his wife was likely unavailable until the next day. "Can we do it tomorrow? Laur's kind of out-of-pocket right now."

"Sure, sure. But we need to respond no later than tomorrow night, okay?"

Understanding the importance of deciding quickly, the soon-to-be ex-Iowan agreed. "Yep, will do."

Hanging up, Corey closed his eyes. The noise from the bar seemed to fade into the background.

Finally. Thank you, Jesus. It was finally happening!

+++++

Wrapping her hair in a soft towel, Lauren stepped out of the shower and went to her overnight bag. Fishing out a sharp safety razor, she filled a Dixie cup with hot water, then situated herself on the edge of the toilet. With the remnants of trickling juices still lingering in her folds, she parted her legs and peered down at the moist slit. Having not shaved for a couple of days, a bit of stubble formed a prickly surface. Applying some travel shaving cream she found in the cabinet beneath the sink, she wet the tool in the cup and used deliberate, careful strokes to whisk away any fuzz, leaving a smooth canvas of silky skin.

Energized, Lauren picked up the sexy black bodysuit and strapless bralette purchased the previous day. The see-through fabric with embroidered white dots was perfect for an evening of frivolities. Lifting her arms, she pulled on the bralette - nothing more than a tube top, really -over her breasts and adjusted it, shuddering as her still-hard nipples pushed against the ribbed material. Next, she did the same with the onesie and let it settle around her upper torso and shoulder. Reaching between her legs, she grabbed the ends and fastened them. They melded together with a satisfying click. Nice, Lauren swiveled, hands on hips, looking at her reflection in the full-length mirror. One shoulder exposed, the other not, the sheerness of the one-piece left nothing to the imagination. It clung to every minute curve (and imperfection). Indeed, her recently groomed pussy lips were clearly visible behind the not-so-dark veil, and so would her tits had it not been for the thin bralette.

Sitting at a small table tucked away in a corner of the small cabin, Lauren began applying her makeup. First, a favorite dark purple eyeshadow that matched her top, then black eyeliner, followed by a thick coating of crimson lipstick spread across pouty lips. Finally, she dusted on a rosy hue to the apple of her cheeks. Turning her head from side to side, she considered her work. Slutty, but elegant.

Perfect.

Next came the tight black vinyl mini skirt that purposely left little to the imagination. With it glimmering beneath the room's recessed lighting, Lauren stepped in, feeling the cool smoothness against her skin. The tight fabric hugged her curves as she shimmied it up and over her thighs until clearing her round little ass, which it barely covered. The skirt's highly polished silver zipper was in the front, in an unusual diagonal pattern, and its metallic teeth shone brightly as she tugged on the pull to tighten it around her thin waist. Last to go on were the thigh-high self-supporting fishnet stockings, black of course, and three-inch stiletto platform heels.

Stepping back, she smoothed out the clothing and twisted this way and that, pleased that everything hugged her like a second skin.

With a heavy exhale, the dark-haired beauty decided she was ready for the evening.

+++++

"You've reached Lauren, you know what to do."

Corey let out a deep sigh, his excitement deflating like a balloon losing air. He stared at the ground, head hung low, and absentmindedly shoved his phone back into a pocket.

It was only six-thirty - seven-thirty her time - and he knew it was unlikely she'd be back from the cruise already. Yet, with a heart bursting with excitement about the house offers, he had to at least try.

The cruise.

Another sigh. To say he was not envious of her going out on a hundred-million-dollar yacht to party would be an understatement. But darker yet, he knew what Myles' excursions in international waters meant. It was very likely his wife was going to be fucked by someone that night. Possibly Max the bar owner, or a stranger, or even Myles himself.

And it made Corey hard. Real hard.

Pulling the shades in his study, the conflicted husband sat at the desk and pulled up the video he'd secretly saved of Lauren in bed with the two fraternity brothers and Amy.

'Do me, Tony! Fuck me pleeeeaasssseeee!'

'FUCKIN' WHORE!! Gonna cum! Here it comes!'

With the grace of someone who'd done it way too many times before, Corey lifted his ass off the leather chair and pulled his sweatpants to his ankles.

'GOD YESSSSS, I want to feel your hot love on my face!'

Fap, fap, fap.

++++

As she walked into the dining hall, Lauren couldn't help but notice the grandeur of the room. The tableware was all black and white with some shiny gold accents. The plates had lots of patterns, almost as if they were a work of art, all dramatic and sophisticated. Even the crystal stemware and centerpieces made a statement. Of course, no name placards were on any of the tables, so she was unsure as to where to sit. Luckily, none other than Ricky and Lucy noticed and gave her a friendly wave.

With a relieved smile, Lauren gracefully approached the table, feeling grateful for their gesture. Ricky pulled out a chair as Lucy's grin lit up the room. He was dressed in well-fitting khaki chinos, a light blue button-down shirt under a navy blazer, and comfortable leather boat shoes. Lucy was looking equally as chic, wearing a lightweight floral sundress paired with comfortable flat sandals that allowed her feet to breathe. There was an awkward silence as both stared at their fellow dinner guest, eyes roving over the sheer bodysuit.

"What?" Lauren asked meekly as the waiter filled her water glass.

"You...you look stunning," Lucy replied softly, "and your makeup. Wherever did you learn to do that so expertly?"

Lauren thought of Amy. "A friend."

"Well, it looks professional, like in the movies."

Yeah, a professional slut.

It didn't take long for the trio to pick up where they'd left off earlier. Comfortable conversation flowed easily. With Myles's warning to stay away from anything too personal, like line of work or where people lived, they pretty much stuck with favorite foods, music, art, and movies.

"What is your favorite movie?" Lauren wanted to know.

"Wild Things," Ricky professed a bit too quickly, his dark eyes locked onto hers while taking a drink of wine. "Hands down."

"Ooh," Lucy waved her hand in front of her face, "that pool scene..."

"I've never seen it," Lauren replied, eyes cast down as she unfolded her napkin and placed it in her lap.

"You should definitely experience it sometime," Ricky recommended with a wink.

Like their time at the pool, the air was again sexually charged, fueled by innuendos and double entendres. Suddenly two figures cast a shadow over the white linen tablecloth. Another couple, much younger than any of them, stood behind empty chairs.

"May we," the man asked.

"Of course," Ricky was quick to answer, "please do."

The newcomers settled in, adjusting their place settings. Both were dressed nicely; he in a lightweight long-sleeve button-down shirt, and she in a beige cocktail dress.

Not one to beat around the bush, Lucy asked them what their cruise names were.

The husband seemed unsure and looked to his wife.

"I don't think we've really thought about that much."

Ricky raised an eyebrow. "Are you new to the scene?"

The couple looked puzzled.

Lucy spelled it out for them. "Do you fuck other people?"

"Oh," the man replied softly, "we've...we've been to a couple...um...clubs in the area. That's where we met Myles."

Lucy grinned mischievously. "From now on, you shall be known as Rhett and Scarlett."

The couple glanced at each other, amused by the names that had been given them. They both nodded in unison.

From a corner of the room, a male attendant in a white tuxedo and red bow tie appeared, gently ringing a triangle to get the guests' attention.

"Dinner is served."

And what a dinner it was. Fresh fish, succulent steak, and every kind of side were set before the diners. Each bite was a burst of flavor, expertly prepared by the talented culinary team that Myles had brought in. As they savored their meal, the attentive host made his rounds, engaging every guest in a brief conversation, ensuring every need was being cared for. His warm demeanor was a hallmark of his personality, earning him the nickname, among others, the "Friendly Billionaire'.

Dessert came, a tempting selection of cheesecake, crème brûlée, or bundt cake. The ladies at the table passed, but that didn't stop Ricky and Rhett from digging in, claiming it was a 'cheat' day. Palettes had barely been satisfied and food had just begun digesting when the male attendant appeared again with the triangle.

"Master Myles would like to express his gratitude for dining with him tonight."

As he spoke, other crew members began to peel back an accordion partition, revealing another large room--the very same one Lauren had been shown earlier, adorned with disco balls, stripper poles, and a sea of pillows scattered across the floor.

"Please join us now for the entertainment portion of tonight's program."

Gesturing toward a row of picture windows where a beautiful crimson sunset painted the sky over a glistening ocean, he cracked a knowing grin.

"Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky at morn, sailor take warn. May you're entire evening be a delight."

The dinner music changed to livelier tunes, mixing newer FM hits with catchy 90s songs. Guests stood from the tables, taking drinks with them, and sifted their way through soft pillows and cushions, finding open spots to relax in. As they settled, there was low murmuring amongst themselves with the occasional burst of laughter. Conversations now flowing, the guests soaked up the energy, tapping their feet and bobbing their heads to the rhythm of catchy tunes. The transition from a semi-formal dinner to an all-out party had been successful.

With cozy pillows beneath them, there was an abundance of gaiety, drinking, and lively music. Lucy, Ricky, Rhett, Scarlett, and Lauren found a small patch of cushions along a wall and settled back, content with talking and tapping their feet. That would not last long.

About twenty minutes in, the room darkened as the DJ began spinning the sultry melody "Fever", finger snaps and all, setting the mood. From the shadows of the now darkened dining hall emerged two women, slowly gyrating towards the centrally located dance floor. One was a blonde bombshell, her hair styled in youthful pigtails. She wore a sailor's beret and a white and pink front-tie crop top that highlighted ample tits. Below was a cute pleated mini skirt with embroidered anchors that showcased her shapely hips.

Next to her, a brunette rotated hers beneath a stretchy soft-cup dress that hugged plentiful curves. Navy piping and gold foil bows adorned the sides, drawing the eye to a large chest and hourglass figure. There was a general buzz amongst the guests: Myles' had done well.

The strippers wasted no time engaging the guests with teasing and playful moves. They skillfully worked the poles, bodies intertwining in a mesmerizing dance that left the room captivated. With every swivel of their hips, their hems lifted ever so slightly, revealing glimpses of toned thighs and sometimes much more. The blonde reached out, running her hands up and down her companion's back, while the brunette reciprocated, caressing her coworker's exposed midriff.

With every eye on them, the dancers played with each other, skin pressing together in sensual embraces. They knew exactly how to entice the crowd, their suggestive movements leaving little to the imagination. The blonde leaned against the pole, arching her back and offering a seductive smile to one of the male guests while the brunette glided across the dance floor, hips swaying with a hypnotic rhythm. She moved closer to a woman on the other side, closing the distance between them until their bodies almost touched. Their eyes locked as the stripper provocatively traced her fingertips along the woman's arm, leaving a trail of goosebumps in her wake.

As the music continued to pulse, the girls continued to work the poles. Lauren could not help imagining Chloe up there, back to the pole, allowing her smooth ass to traverse the cool metal as she sensually scratched it, eliciting a devilish smile. When both women began grinding their pussies against the hard surface, a wave of catcalls erupted from those in the room.

With every minute, the performers grew bolder and more explicit. The blonde stepped forward, pigtails bouncing playfully, and untied the front of her crop top with a teasing grin. The fabric fell away, revealing her perky breasts, topped with rosy nipples that begged to be touched and sucked. She cupped her tits, offering them to the audience, enticing them with the promise of pleasure.

Across the dance floor, the brunette continued to run her hands sensually along the curves of her own body, tracing the outline of luscious hips and small waist. With a flick of her wrist, she released the dress, causing it to fall, revealing a quite impressive figure. Her firm ass was now on full display, barely covered by a skimpy thong that hugged her curves seductively.

As the music intensified, her partner swayed provocatively as well, the mini skirt riding higher with each tantalizing shake. The crowd held their breath as she hooked two fingers into the waistband and slowly pulled it down, exposing her lacy panties. The fabric clung to her swollen cunt, outlined with tufts of blonde pubic hair. Teasingly, the dancer traced a finger along the edge of her underwear, highlighting the wetness beneath.

Those in the spotlight weren't the only ones getting wet. Lauren, who began rethinking her choice to go commando, felt the skin between her legs getting slicker. Glancing around the room, she noticed those with dates were closer now, arms around shoulders, fingers stroking skin. Some had completely abandoned watching the show and were now into heavy petting. Next to her, Ricky was massaging Lucy's shoulders with deep rubs as his wife's eyes were glued to the strippers. Likewise, Scarlett was now on Rhett's lap, his hand up under her dress.

Back in the middle of all this, the dancers were just getting started. Reaching for the brunette's bra, the blonde unclasped and pulled it away, revealing the dark-haired woman's mighty tits. Next to be discarded were the panties, granting a grateful crowd a tantalizing glimpse of her slick, glistening folds.

Naked, the performers dropped to all fours and crawled out amongst the guests, like lionesses seeking mates. Multiple hands reached out for a caress and a grope as they circled the partiers. Stopping in front of the alderman, the blonde sized him up, then unzipped his pants, freeing his throbbing cock. Within seconds, her lips parted, and she took him eagerly into her mouth, skillfully working her tongue along its length.

Meanwhile, the brunette set her sights on the weather girl, no doubt recognizing her from the local television station. Sitting in front of the meteorologist, the dancer spread her legs, revealing a glistening, pulsating pussy. Taking the woman's hand in hers, she guided it to her labia. Fingers intertwined, together they penetrated the stripper's willing hole.

In a blink of an eye, the room was a blur of pleasure, everyone giving in to the physical and emotional lust that had been building since they first set foot on the yacht. Bodies began twisting and turning, hands groping and squeezing, the floor pulsating with a blend of moans, sighs, and the wet sounds of lips and tongues.

The air thick with the scent of sex and the sounds of pleasure, Ricky's hands roamed Lucy's voluptuous body, his touch causing her to gasp. As his fingers traced her sides, he felt the familiar soft rolls of fat that he'd learned long ago to accept and cherish as part of her sensuality. Nestled against her husband, Lucy yielded to him as he kneaded and squeezed. It didn't take long for his fingers to find her meaty tits and juicy ass.

Coming up for air, the couple looked at Lauren, who was watching with reserved lust. Taking their beckoning eyes as an invitation, she leaned in as Ricky kissed her deeply, tasting the sweet warmth of her mouth. Immediately their tongues sought each other as he groped the small breasts he'd ogled all afternoon.

Atmosphere thick with desire, the trio continued to explore bodies over clothing while Ricky moved back and forth between Lucy and Lauren, mouths frantically seeking lips. At that moment, amid the developing orgy, they only had eyes for one another. Soon, one of Lucy's hands found Ricky's bulge and with a firm grip, she rubbed his cock through his pants, feeling it grow harder with each grope. With the other, she pulled Lauren closer, fingers entwined in the soft strands of her shiny hair. Their lips met in a fiery kiss, tongues dancing, lips sucking, as if they wanted nothing more than to jump down each other's throats.

Flinching when Lucy tugged at his zipper, Ricky regained his senses, thinking that whatever was going to transpire would be far more enjoyable in a bed.

"Cabin?" he managed to ask the women through hot breath.

Lucy nodded emphatically and stood, pulling him and the svelte vixen to their feet.

Lauren simply smirked and began following them out of the party room.

"I thought you'd never ask."

+++++

Corey was making dinner - for one, of course - when his phone rang where he'd left it in the study. Hopeful it was Lauren, he ran to it, nearly slipping on the hardwood floors in the foyer. He answered without looking and was slightly disappointed when it was the real estate agent again.

"Corey, it's Finn, sorry to bother you, but it's important. Are you sitting down?"

Corey's heart skipped a beat and lied. "Yeah."

"Another offer just came in, and it's a big one. The buyer is willing to pay fifty grand over the asking price, cash, and they're even willing to waive the inspection!"

Corey's eyes widened in astonishment. "How is that possible?"

"Corporate move, from Hoboken. Needs to happen fast, and there lies the catch.

"They want to close in two weeks and take possession."

"Oh, man."

Mind racing, Corey considered the offer. His last day at the construction company was in three days, so that wasn't an issue. And it wasn't like he didn't have a place to go. But...how the hell would he get movers there so fast, even if they put it in storage?

"I'll have to call around tomorrow and try and find someone to get my stuff."

Finn cleared his throat. "Yeah, about that. They need an answer tonight."

Shit.

It was a sweet offer, one that was a dream situation. Cash too, no loans for the deal to fall through. And with the extra coin, he could throw money at a mover, even if they were local and had to store the crap in Des Moines for a while.

"Okay, Finn. Send me the paperwork. Let's do this."

+++++

Ricky's hands fumbled with the key card as the girls watched him insert it into the cabin's lock. Instantly, it lit up green and all three of them tumbled into the dimly lit cabin. Clothing their only obstacle, he unbuttoned his shirt, revealing the toned chest and trail of coarse hair that had caught Lauren's eye at the pool. Slipping the blazer off his broad shoulders, it fell to the floor with a soft thud. Lucy kicked off her sandals as nimble fingers made quick work of the lightweight dress, releasing a chunky body from its confines. Trembling, she surged forward, finding her husband's mouth while her hands unfastened his belt, sliding it out of the loops with agonizing slowness. A snap later, the chinos dropped to the floor along with the rest of the clothes.

Taking a step towards the couple, Lauren put her hand on Ricky's shoulder, prompting him to turn her way. Tongues dancing, she guided his fingers to the shiny zipper of her skirt. Moaning, together they pulled it down, the teeth uncoupling easily as the vinyl material slinked down her legs, revealing that perfectly sculpted ass.

Nearly naked now the trio frantically hobbled to the bed, almost falling into a heap before reaching it. Ricky watched intently as the girls shared a passionate kiss, lips locked in a fervent embrace as Lauren worked to remove her heels. Their tongues swirled and explored each other's mouths, moans escaping hungry lips. With little hesitation, Lucy's delicate red fingernails glided over Lauren's smooth skin, the lightness of the touch on her neck, collarbone, and points further south electrifying.

"Oh, God," Lauren mewled, especially when prying fingers lightly grazed her pussy through the onesie.

Lucy grinned as she felt the sticky mess that flooded the mesh material, primed by an entire day of constant arousal. With a quick jerk, the snaps on the bodysuit were undone, releasing the two sides to dangle toward the mattress. Eyes locked on each other, Lucy rubbed the bare slit beneath her hand, eventually slipping a finger inside. Lauren lurched forward into the chubby woman's arms, quaking. Never one to shy away, Ricky moved swiftly to his wife's side and gently lifted the mesh, clearing that taut stomach then over the little bralette holding back small but proud breasts. Tossing it in the sizable pile beside the bed, Lucy moved to the bralette, her licking Lauren's nipples through the thin material before pulling that off too. Both Ricky's and Lucy's lips attacked the freed itty-bitty titties with their mouths, each suckling on a breast as Lauren pulled them in with her arms, gasping and moaning.

With a soft whimper, Lauren arched her back, offering herself to Lucy's skilled ministrations. Eventually, the woman ventured lower, parting the folds of that smooth pussy with a tender touch. Her digits danced along the slick warmth, teasing, exploring, seeking out the holy grail of sensitivity. Lauren's breath hitched, her body quivering with anticipation. Lucy knew exactly how to please her, using her fingers to find the perfect rhythm. Each stroke sent waves of pleasure in unimaginable ways.

Beside them on the mattress, Ricky watched his wife masturbate their newfound friend and stroked his cock, waiting his turn. He had to release his grip several times as the chorus of moans and gasps made it very difficult not to cum as his wife's fingers danced with knowing precision, gliding over Lauren's slick walls, finding every sensitive spot that elicited a response from her trembling body. And respond it did, writhing beneath Lucy's touch, her hips instinctively rocking against the waves of pleasure crashing over her. The brunette's hands gripped the sheets, desperate for something to hold onto as her moans grew louder, echoing through the room, mingling with the sound of wetness and desire. Intensifying her effort, the larger woman curled her fingers inside Lauren, hitting that sweet spot, making her arch and her eyes roll back in ecstasy.

OH, FUCK!"

A finger had found its way to Lauren's engorged clit, circling and teasing with an expertise that only another woman could have. It was then that husband and wife noticed the tat above the executive's ass crack.

~EZ~

"Oh my," Lucy cooed, grinning at Ricky. "I believe we've found us a first-class slut. Is that, right, Meadow? Are you a little slut?"

Suddenly, a crescendo of euphoria consumed Lauren, crashing over the lithe body like a tidal wave. Body convulsing, every muscle tensed as the orgasm washed over her, cries of pleasure filling the room. Lucy continued to stimulate her, until her hand was soaked and until Lauren finally collapsed back onto the bed, panting and spent.

Unable to contain himself any longer, Ricky leaned over and kissed the woman with a hungry passion. Lucy, her body glistening with sweat and desire, straddled Lauren's waist as they locked eyes. Slowly, she began sliding her pussy along a still quivering leg, creating a delicious friction that had both moaning in no time. Lauren grabbed Lucy's hips, guiding their grinding motions, feeling their juices flow and mingle, like the confluence of two major rivers. Their bodies rocking together in perfect harmony, the room was filled with increasingly wet, squishy sounds.

Ricky wanted more for his cock than his hand but didn't want the erotic sapphic scene to end. Nor would the girls have wanted it to. Melding together, Lucy's and Lauren's pelvis ground against each other with an insatiable hunger. Their pussies met in a sensuous collision, the soft folds and wetness as one. Clits, engorged and throbbing, pressed together, the sensitive nubs finding perfect alignment. The pair rocked their hips, movements growing more frenzied, their pace quickening, chasing the elusive but inevitable release. The wetness between their legs lubricated their grinding, providing slickness to the rhythmic dance of overheated heated pussies.

On the brink of release, Lucy tribbed harder, her rocking motion becoming more urgent. Without warning, a loud amplified guttural moan escaped her lips, an explosion of mini-climaxes rippling through her.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Right there!" she cried out, eyes squeezing shut as waves of pleasure crashed over her, consuming her mind completely.

Inner muscles clenched and throbbed at Lauren's cunt, as if it was trying to devour it. Arching her back, Lucy's fingers dug into both her husband's shoulder and Lauren's hip. A string of unintelligible moans and gasps spilled from her lips, lost in the final crashing cymbals of the climax.

"Mmmmmm...ahhhhhhhhhh."

With her body still buzzing, Lucy lifted herself off Lauren, their legs slick and glistening. As she made room for Ricky to take her place, she turned, a seductive smile playing on her lips.

"Baby, you've got to taste her. She's incredible," Lucy purred, her voice dripping with encouragement as she leaned over, combing Lauren's tousled hair with her fingers.

Ricky wasted no time in positioning himself between Lauren's spread legs. His gaze met hers, a mix of anticipation and primal desire burning in both their eyes, before his face disappeared from her view. Tongue darting out, it traced a path of hot spittle along Lauren's inner thigh, inching closer to her aching clit. Like his wife, he was no novice at eating pussy, and when his tongue flicked against sensitive flesh again, teasing and exploring, Lauren's moans attested to the continuity of the sensory overload. Ricky's hands gripped her thighs, holding them steady as he delved deeper, his mouth watering at her taste, acidic and sweet, all at the same time. With each lap of his tongue, he unleashed little surges of pleasure that traveled through Lauren's body like signals along a telegraph line.

"Fuck, Ricky! Eat me! Make me come!" Lauren gasped, her fingers tangled in his hair, pushing him into her dripping hole.

Ricky's hands held her buttocks, holding her close, as his tongue plunged deep inside her, exploring every inch of her velvety walls. The smell of pussy and the musty odor of asshole stung his nostrils. Lauren's body bucked uncontrollably above him, her moans growing louder and more desperate with each expert stroke of his tongue. She was on the precipice, teetering on the edge of an explosive climax.

"That's it, baby!" Lucy purred, leaning over to kiss Lauren. "Eat her hot cunt!"

Lauren's body tensed, small but powerful orgasms crackling through her body once again. With a scream that echoed through the room, she peaked, her thighs squeezing Ricky's ears and fingers tearing through his sandy hair. That was as much as he could take. Tearing his head from her grip, Ricky ascended Lauren, moving his hips between her gaping legs, his gaze finding hers full of gratitude, desire, and fire.

"Do it," Lauren begged him. "I've wanted it all day, now fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Lucy moved swiftly and unfurled a condom on her husband's shaft.

"Well, you heard the lady."

Still on her back, Lauren felt hands pulling her by her calves until she was under him. Positioning the tip of his hard steel at the entrance to her drenched, freshly shaved gash, Ricky slowly pressed the head between the pink butterfly, feeling the torrid heat that had just singed his tongue. Easing himself in, Lauren stared with smoldering embers, watching his dick slip in. Eyes then locked on each other as he continued to penetrate, Ricky could see her light up the moment she felt him inside. Beneath him, her pelvis pushed up into his, yearning for him to go deeper.

"That's it, do me. Do me in front of your beautiful wife."

With steady and deliberate motions, Ricky did just that. Lauren felt his thick shaft slide past her folds and into her tunnel. It expanded easily to accommodate the girth.

"Ahhhh, fuck," they both gasp in unison.

Their bodies securely coupled, she felt his fullness as they synchronized their rhythm, moving together as one. Ricky grasped Lauren's hips firmly, using them as leverage to drive himself deeper, his cock plunging in and out with unrelenting force. Lauren's nails dug into her new lover's back, legs wrapped around him, pulling him closer, urging him to take her harder. Time seemed to blur. They'd both wanted this since meeting at the pool and now here they were.

"Harder...give it to me harder!" Lauren's voice demanded, filled with both desperation and desire, her words punctuated by gasps and moans. Arching her body against him, seeking deeper penetration, served only to egg him on.

Ricky growled in response, his voice strained, face grimacing.

"Fuck, you're tight!" His voice was ragged, filled with an absolute and urgent need to cum. Hips moving relentlessly, his cock plunged deep, retracted, then plunged again.

The room seemed to spin as their bodies continued their illicit dance. Ricky's thrusts grew faster and more erratic, primal instincts taking over. He could feel the coil of pleasure tightening within him, ready to explode.

"Don't stop," Lauren cried, "I'm so close...so close! "

Ricky didn't want to cum yet, but he could feel her walls clenching around him, her body trembling on the edge of a monumental release, one he so desperately wanted to give her. With one final powerful thrust, he pushed Lauren over the edge as she shrieked unabashed pleasure, her orgasm crashing like a tidal wave, her body convulsing in pure bliss. Continuing to move inside her, Ricky rode out the waves of her climax, gradually slowing to allow his steam to settle somewhat.

Withdrawing from Lauren, the latex condom glistened with her juices. Pulling it off and tossing it across the room, Ricky shifted his focus to his wife, pulling her underneath him, their bodies now in a passionate embrace. Like Lauren, Lucy's eyes burned with desire as she welcomed Ricky's weight on top of her.

Lauren, still recovering from her release, drew her knees up beneath her and watched them intently, her voice full of encouragement.

"Go on, fuck her good. Make her scream like you made me."

Bareback now, Ricky positioned himself at Lucy's pulsating pussy, cock throbbing with carnal need. Unlike before, he dispensed with any niceties and entered her with a primal thrust, both of them gasping loudly as his shaft sunk deep.

"OH MY GOD YOU FEEL SO GOOD!" Lucy screamed, wrapping her legs around her husband's waist, pulling him deeper. "Give me all your love!"

Their bodies moved in perfect rhythm, the kind of familiar cadence that only comes from being together for a very long time. The intensity built with each forceful thrust, eyes trained on each other as they read expressions they'd seen countless times before.

Lauren stroked Ricky's hair as he gave it to Lucy, cajoling, whispering in his ear.

"Take her with that big cock. Pound her like you mean it. Make her come buckets."

Lips seeking each other in hot fervor, Ricky and Lauren kissed deeply, their mouths colliding hungrily, tongues swapping spit. As Lucy's body undulated beneath him, Lauren's hands roamed Ricky's; his shoulders, arms, back, everywhere. When her lips latched onto one of his nipples and slurped it in, he thought he was going to cum, but quickly steadied and was able to hold back.

To reach his other pec, Lauren swung her hips over Lucy's forehead, her still-wet pussy hovered inches above the woman's mouth. As Lauren's tongue flicked out like a serpent against Ricky's teats, so did Lucy's, wagging and begging for that sweet cunt to sit on her face. Understanding her grunts, Lauren lowered her moist slit, just making contact with the tip of the pink appendage searching for moist folds. A shiver of pleasure coursed through Lauren's body as Lucy's tongue found, then explored, her pussy, seeking out every ridge and corner.

As Ricky fucked his wife, their bodies moving in sync, he held Lauren's mouth to his chest while she alternated between nipples, pinching and suckling, suckling and pinching. Occasionally she'd sit up straight and throw that black mane back to get it out of her eyes, which gave him a perfect view of her little breasts bouncing in rhythm.

"God, you have perfect tits!" Ricky exclaimed, reaching out and squeezing them.

Lauren's eyes locked onto his, and she took his hand and guided it to her throat. Her expression told him what she wanted. Fingers wrapped around her delicate neck, he tightened them, lightly at first, then slowly added more pressure, as her breaths became shallower, eyes rolling back in her head. Moans became breathless gasps as her body became alive like she'd rarely felt it, teeming with a thousand pricks. Below her, Lucy continued to assault the pussy hovering above her face, circling and teasing Lauren's sensitive bud with an extended tongue.

Lauren's breaths came in shallow gasps, her voice hoarse as eyes pleaded for Ricky to choke her harder. This, and slamming into his wife below, were no small feats. A testament to the man's stamina, indeed. As Lauren's moans grew louder, her breathing became erratic, the slight asphyxiation overwhelming her senses, pushing her closer and closer to the edge. With a cry of absolute ecstasy that peeled through the cabin, the orgasm - her fourth, fifth, who was counting? - washed over her, juices gushing from her throbbing pussy, drenching Lucy's face in a deluge of stickiness.

Releasing Lauren's neck, Ricky turned sole focus to his wife, hastening the pace, his hips slamming against Lucy's violently, the sound of their bodies colliding reverberating off the walls.

The scent of sex filled the air, mingling with increasingly loud panting. Lucy's breathing quickened and her walls clenched around Ricky's cock, desperate for release. With Lauren's love now running off her chin and down her neck, she could feel the waves of her own pending climax building. Moaning loudly, Ricky's cock pounded deep into her wet pussy. Her soft, pudgy body writhed beneath him, rolls of skin flopping about as they rocked back and forth, her back arching, fingers clawing at the sheets.

"Harder, baby!" Lucy moaned, her voice filled with need. "Give it to me! Fuck me harder!"

Ricky obliged. He could feel the heat building within her, years of experience telling him that she was on the edge of an explosion. His cock throbbed with anticipation, eager to push her over that edge.

"You want it, baby? You want to come all over my cock?" Ricky growled, his voice rough and demanding.

"Yes! Yes, Ricky! I need it! I need to cum!"

Ricky's thrusts became even more relentless, his manhood slamming into her with raw, animalistic stabs. Lucy's body tensed, her moans growing louder and more urgent. She was so close, so close to that sweet release.

And then it hit, sending her into convulsions as the orgasm tore through her. Her walls squeezed Ricky's cock as she rode out the intense waves of pleasure. He could have stayed in her, let her milk out what was building in him as well, but he wanted just one more go at their beautiful new friend...and her ass.

Withdrawing from his wife's hot canal, he flipped Lauren over on her belly, then pulled her pelvis to his. Knowing what he wanted, she propped herself up on her elbows and presented her ass with a seductive sway of her hips, beckoning him to take her. With a steady hand, Ricky spread those little ass cheeks apart, revealing the tight, pink ring of her asshole. Gripping his cock, he rubbed it in the river of juices flowing from Lauren's cunt, coating it with natural lubrication. Forgoing a condom, he slowly, inch by inch, pressed the head of his shaft against her puckered opening, applying gentle pressure.

Lauren gasped, reaching back and gripping his thigh for support as he continued deliberate, slow penetration. The tightness of her ass gripped him, resisting entry at first. But with each gentle push, Lauren relaxed more and allowed Ricky to inch deeper inside her.

As the wide cock slid further into Lauren's ass, they both moaned with pleasure. Ricky's hands roamed over her smooth skin, caressing her back and hips as he began to establish a rhythm. He withdrew his cock almost completely before gradually pushing it back in, building a steady pace that had Lauren crying out in ecstasy.

Their bodies moved in harmony, deepening with each thrust. Ricky's cock glided smoothly in and out of her tight ass, a place only a few men had gone before. As he continued to pump, the incredible fullness caused her to pant endlessly. Her tight anal walls stretched around his girth, accommodating his size with a delicious discomfort. She reveled in the way her rectum clung to his cock, the tightness sending shockwaves of pleasure to her entire body. The clenching was not lost on Ricky either as his eyes had a perfect view of his thick prick disappearing into her starfish hole. The way the tight opening stretched around him, the way her delicate skin yielded to his relentless thrusts, the way his cock glistened with her juices, and the distinct associated odors fanned the flames.

As her entire being lit up, Lauren remembered Amy's wisdom.

Use your words.

"That's it, baby, pound my ass like a fucking animal!" she howled. "Give me that big thick dick of yours. Fill me up, make me feel every inch of you!"

Her words acted like a dirty symphony, driving Ricky wild. He could feel his climax building, fueled by the way Lauren begged for his cock.

"Dirty...little...slut," he sneered.

"Yes, I'm your filthy little anal whore! Give me what I need! Fuck my tight little asshole!"

The unmistakable scent of anal fucking permeated the room, a unique blend of earthy and lingering musk that stung their nostrils.

"Oh, fuccccckkkkkkahhhhh."

Ricky's hips bucked forward one final time as he emptied his balls into Lauren's tight ass. His hot cum shot forward, a shotgun blast shooting deep inside her. The force of the voluminous release caused blowback, some of it squirting out around his dick and running down their legs. The scorching semen flooded her depths, sending pulses of shockwaves rippling through her body. Although she did not cum, her arms and legs shuddered, like a fever that could not be quelled.

Slowly, Ricky pulled his cock out of Lauren's still-tight, glistening asshole. There was a distinctive pop as the head emerged, followed by a splattering of residual spunk that escaped from the stretched opening. Some of the milky ribbons landed on the bedsheets. Breathing heavily, bodies covered in a sheen of sweat, they both collapsed alongside Lucy, their chests rising and falling rapidly.

As they lay there, hearts racing and bodies still quivering with aftershocks, Lucy kissed each one, all three tangled in sticky and wet limbs. Snuggling up close, each sought solace in the other's presence. With contented smiles on their faces, it didn't take long to succumb to the blissful fatigue that washed over them. Breathing gradually slowed, eventually becoming light and steady as they drifted into a deep and peaceful sleep...

...wondering what daybreak would bring.

+++++

"You've reached Lauren, you know what to do."

Despite trying to follow his best friend's advice and embrace the new lifestyle, Corey felt a profound sadness as he sat alone in the empty house, a thousand miles away from where his wife was surely getting laid, or at least hit on, by strange men.

Through misty eyes, he stared at a picture of Lauren during simpler times. The Lauren he so desperately wanted to share the good news with. But that was impossible, at least right now. She was undoubtedly having the time of her life, oblivious to his feelings of longing and emptiness.

Defeated, Corey closed his eyes. What should have been a time to celebrate felt like a punch in the gut. In that moment, he was simply a shell of his former self. Useless, drifting aimlessly in a sea of his own making. Those same doubts, the ones he thought he'd banished, came slipping back. Did he truly want this arrangement, or was he just pretending to? Was it worth it? The beautiful agony? The bittersweetness of not only sharing his wife, but practically giving her away?

The photograph fluttered to the ground as he fell into yet another fitful sleep.

A wittol by any other name...

hugh58
Virgin

Unread post by hugh58 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:12 pm

Another wonderful chapter to digest and as with all of them it takes 3 or4 reads to understand them fully and as you have asked for ideas to spur you on once Corey gets to live in Miami permanently it would be nice that Lauren gets a regular boyfriend and Corey has nice female friend. Just a suggestion, on a lighter note I liked this one but can you stop putting Lauren in dangerous situations as I have come to want to cuddle her and stop some of this power play to force into submission.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:52 am

hugh58 wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:12 pm
Another wonderful chapter to digest and as with all of them it takes 3 or4 reads to understand them fully and as you have asked for ideas to spur you on once Corey gets to live in Miami permanently it would be nice that Lauren gets a regular boyfriend and Corey has nice female friend. Just a suggestion, on a lighter note I liked this one but can you stop putting Lauren in dangerous situations as I have come to want to cuddle her and stop some of this power play to force into submission.
Mostly I want to smack Lauren! And Corey!
She behaves ever more outrageously and just says 'you started it ' whenever he voices any concerns. He accepts and gets off on it though so...

SimpleEnigma
Experienced

Unread post by SimpleEnigma » Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:27 am

@hugh58,

Thanks for reading! We've got a few more chapters pertaining to the 'slut years' to get through before Lauren and our friends begin to settle down (for the most part, anyway). As far as putting Lauren into dangerous situations, real-life Lauren and her girlfriends freely admit they did some stupid shit back then. It was a time of excess in terms of both sex and drugs. Freeuse, swinging, hotwife/cuckolding all carry with it dangers to this day. We can retell their stories - embellish on them even - but we will not alter history.

In addition to STDs that have been around for ages, there are far darker things associated with the lifestyle than BDSM and prostituting oneself. Things that are rarely talked about like suicide and stalking. Lauren and at least one of her friends had stalkers off and on over the course of many years. These were one or two time trysts where the guy got a little too emotionally involved and couldn't accept a roll in the hay was just a roll in the hay. We've also heard (second hand) at hedo events about significant others having off'd themselves because they just couldn't handle the LS (where one partner wanted to stop and the other didn't, or the wife/girlfriend fell in love and left). The point is, the lifestyle can be inherently dangerous for those who play a wide field. Especially with strangers. The risks can be limited if those others only include a circle of friends or coworkers (which comes with its own issues), but anytime you mix love + sex amongst more than two humans, the risk for physical or emotional trauma exists. Lauren and her friends accepted those risks and luckily came through unscathed. Some did not.

As an aside, as far as 'Corey' getting a girlfriend: him being a composite of myself and some buddies, I can tell you that while we enjoy looking at the menu like any other guy, we'd much rather see someone eat our cake than stick a fork in it ourselves. That's not to say we don't fuck around and get our dicks wet at all, but it's just the way we're wired.

@Johng1953

You nailed it. Looking back on our younger years, we were both kind of despicable. Lauren used my fetish time and time again to justify some of the things she did, whether they benefitted me or not. For example, there was a lot of sex I never even knew about until much, much later, so it wasn't like she was always 'doing it for me'. For my part, I was the kid who wanted to go sledding but then complained when I grew cold and wet. The emotions a wittol feels are nearly impossible to explain, even for those of us that live the life. Oh, you'll see guys in internet forums try to, but most are feeble attempts. The most we can hope to do in this story is try and represent through 'Corey' the ebb and flow of those emotions that me and my buds felt (and still feel).

Both of you give great feedback. Any author wants to invoke emotions in their readers, and with one of you wanting to cuddle with Lauren and the other wanting to smack her and Corey, its seems we are at least checking that box.

Cheers.
Last edited by SimpleEnigma on Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

hugh58
Virgin

Unread post by hugh58 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:13 pm

Hi Corey
what I meant by Corey getting a girlfriend it was not as someone to get together sexually but as a shoulder to cry on as I feel he needs some moral support as I know Lauren loves him really

Polpolp
Prepubescent

Unread post by Polpolp » Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:20 am

Its Time for descending Lauren, all the scene are already seen.

its the same loop everytime, Lauren get out of control, Corey doubt and want to stop, she trow him some leftovers and he agree to continue... Its pretty boring now, the story is already longueur enough, there's no need for unnecessary filling.

I really want to see the descending phase and the true reunion for the couple

SimpleEnigma
Experienced

Unread post by SimpleEnigma » Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:34 am

@Polpolp,

Really appreciate your honest feedback. Allow us to address:

Its Time for descending Lauren, all the scene are already seen.

I know you've been following along, so you know that each chapter is the depiction of events in our lives and our friends. We started writing these things privately for them (during COVID) because they got off on seeing their lives in storybook form. Eventually they encouraged us to publish on forums for others to enjoy. But in the end, we're writing for them and us. If others enjoy, then that is gravy. And just like you will write another chapter of your life tomorrow, so will they. It may be a little like today, but never exactly the same.

its the same loop everytime, Lauren get out of control, Corey doubt and want to stop, she trow him some leftovers and he agree to continue...

While we cannot speak for all couples who practice the lifestyle, what you describe is pretty accurate for the ten years that IRL Lauren went off the rails. Lather, rinse, repeat. If you do not live the LS, then it may be difficult for you to understand all the emotions. For me and many guys like me, the rollercoaster is something we not only want, but crave. Take us up to the first drop, ride out some corners, maybe flip upside down, then back down. Then do it all over again. Some call it angst, others the 'stew'.

Its pretty boring now,

Really sorry you feel that way. I'm pretty sure it's the writing though, and not the adventures. The bad news: I'm afraid our writing is what it is. We're not good writers nor is it something we wish to devote time to improving. We're just the scribes and that's all we ever really want to be.

I'm sure that those whose lives are being fictionalized in these tales would disagree that their stories are boring. Yet 'boring' is subjective and you have the right to your opinion, of course. In the end, we only have to answer to those that we write of and for.

the story is already longueur enough, there's no need for unnecessary filling.

Perhaps...if it was a completely fictional story. Problem is, these episodes are part of people's past who enjoy seeing life breathed into it. And remember, these are the folks we write for and to. You may consider it filler, but they consider it their history, and like you, will write another chapter in their lives tomorrow.

I really want to see the descending phase and the true reunion for the couple

From the context of the sentence, we're assuming by 'descending' you mean a 'settling down'. Believe me, that does occur (we did grow older) but that's not where the story is right now.

That being said, we have no intention on making this a perpetual tale. We have at least a dozen more experiences we've been asked by friends to incorporate, but if we have to go private again and just distribute amongst our friends, we can do that too. The last thing we want to do is become a parody of ourselves. Something did occur that marked the decline of Lauren's 'slut years' and perhaps we'll explore that before wrapping up.

Again, we really appreciate the input.

Stay tolerant, friends.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:38 am

"...I'm pretty sure it's the writing though, and not the adventures. The bad news: I'm afraid our writing is what it is. We're not good writers..."
I beg to differ here, your writing is very good. Easy to read with few typos and you really bring your characters to life.
And the story isn't boring. If it was I wouldn't feel the reactions I do to some of Lauren's and Corey's poor (in my opinion of course) choices.
"...if we have to go private again and just distribute amongst our friends, we can do that too."
Please don't go private!

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:10 am

THE STORIES ARE NOT TOO LONG!!
THERE IS NO FILLER!!
ALL PARTS OF WHAT YOU WRITE ARE IMPORTANT!!!
DON’T GO PRIVATE, PLEASE!!
IT’S MIND ALTERING TO THINK THESE THINGS, OR SOMETHING LIKE THEM, HAPPENED IN REAL LIFE!!

RGS22
Prepubescent

Unread post by RGS22 » Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:00 pm

At one time I had three go to authors on this site, Xleg, Ky_Da and Simplenigma. I’m now down to one. Not to say that others haven’t made great efforts but your writing, like Ky_Da, is something I can identify with. It has a personal side that seems quite plausible and rings a bell in my psyche. I’m thoroughly enjoying your amalgam of experiences and look forward to every post.
Please take the time to finish your journey (story) as you see fit. Great job!
RGS22